What's all this about? And why are Corgi so far ahead?

What's all this about? And why are Corgi so far ahead?

Attached: corgimaster.jpg (1917x867, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WssBnaNOMTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reddit

LE FUNNY DOGE XD

Meme animal

because they gave him the coolest car and because dog-worship/reddit

any cockatiels in here? also should i even try to understand how this minigame works?

Because le hooman luv heckin doggo pupper doin him a big floof boop xdd
aka reddit

corgi butt is a meme on top of the doggo meme so you've got double facebook meme power pushing it ahead

>3670 / 8904 Pts Odometer
>25 Nitro Speedometer
>474.1x Nitro Boost
>9 Boosts Remaining
>Active Attacks -1,272x
>Boost 1000 Distance + 25 Nitro Boost Points
>1,540 Token Balance
>Grand Prix Quests
>65349 points earned
>125 completed
>You only have capacity to claim 2804 points. Upgrade your Boost Meter's capacity or throw away the extra 62545
>Wins / Podium Finishes / Grand Prix Points
I have no idea what the LITERAL SHIT is going on. How the fuck do you even "play" this hot mess

Attached: 1535677684244.png (800x1200, 385K)

cause you can choose your team instead of it being random, meaning throughout the day people are just joining Corgi because it's so far ahead

just be a good goy and buy more games

Imagine if valve spent half as long on making an actual game as they did on this trash

I joined team Tortoise and regret nothing.

This, tortoise a best

Cock bro here. Don't bother for now. Wait until reset, and then use points for boosts so you get tokens

Gonna get me that $5 discount and buy Quake. Yup.

>you can use one of your 9 remaining boosts and 1000 points of your current 3670 current points (8904 is your current max) to boost your teams car 25 pts of nitro. 474.1 is your teams current total. The team with the most nitro at 10am PT the next day wins for that day, winning team will randomly get wishlist games from valve, with 2nd and 3rd getting fewer accordingly.
>Players and attack others cars subtracting from their nitro counter (Seens as "Active attacks -X"), tokens are gained when boost points or real money is spent. $1 = 100 tokens, 15k tokens gets you a 5 dollar discount on your next purchase so be sure to redeem it even if you dont play the game and only buy games.
>Prix quests are daily tasks that can be done as much as you like that will net you more points to boost.
>You can redeem achivements from your recently played games for boost points but any amount past your 8.9k max will be tossed in the trash.
>Wins nets your team 3 grand prix points. with 2nd and 3rd getting 2 and 1 respectively. like i said earlier, winning team gets random people wishlisted items, no guarantee.
>Since you only have a limited amount of boosts to use until July 9th when the game ends, theres no point in spending boosts now since corgi blew their load, save your points/boosts for later days.

>Play these games you own!
I don't own any of the games--wtf?

the other games are free to play, it even says "plus free games"

Tfw I gained 7 steam levels instantly
Is there any epic ways to abuse this game, seems like a mess

These steam sales are getting worse and worse every year.
Fuck valve.

Attached: pb.jpg (640x480, 42K)

lol

It's the tradeoff for them adding refunds.

Either keep the ability to have refunds, or get actually good sales again

Things your post don't cover:
>what is the difference between the 25 Nitro speedometer and 474 Nitro boost
>how do you earn more Boosts? it isn't with Points. You need Points to be able to Boost, but earning more Points doesn't give you more Boosts available
>what the fuck is Distance and how is it affected by Boost, if at all?
>how do you "upgrade Boost meter capacity"?
>what do achievements even do? it doesn't earn you any Boost
>How do people earn 60000 tokens on the first day if Boosts are limited?
This shit is such a clusterfuck, goddamn.

>stupid summer gimmick designed by valve's professional psychologist to appeal to both adults and children in order to get them to spend money
Pretty clever, I'll admit it. Turning recognizable pet animals into opponents is a good way to get (((race))) going, and the 'you might win a wishlist game for winning' is a real good extra incentive. But I'd like to remind you that most games you idiots buy go into your back-log that you either will never touch, or get over within a couple of hours.

Attached: 1554014497451.gif (200x200, 1.53M)

because you already have everything you want

facebook normies love corgis and shibas

why do you care about this? you just gonna get some $5 crap games nobody wants

my negros

Attached: 866079_p0.jpg (987x1000, 301K)

Post hidden gems.

i used the steam achievement manager and got a fuckton of points lol

Got memed into team Hare, sue me.

Attached: 1561009345063.jpg (750x432, 42K)

25 nitro boost is what youd be adding to your teams total 474 boost, you can only add 25 at a time at the cost of 1000 points and a boost use.
As far as im aware you cant earn more boosts, its a set number based on how much money youve spent on steam. this also affects your starting max point capacity.
>distance and points are the same, fuck if i know why valve has 2 names for it.
>your max capacity is increased 100 daily and 100 for every dollar spent during the sale
>if a game is in your recently played you can redeem its achievements for points, the more rare the achievement is the more points gained, if you want to redeem a certain games achievements just open it and idle for 30ish minutes.
>you get 100 tokens per dollar spent so im assuming they just bought games, or otherwise blew all of their boosts on the first day like a retard.
also literally all of this is in the FAQS on the game page

Turtle surge coming soon friend.

>transaction is still pending
wtf steam just let me play my games already damnit

Why did my odometer cap drop from boosting? Shouldn't it have reduced the current odometer only? Why is the capacity itself a consumable resource?

This. Don't even care, it's not as if there's much chance of actually getting any free games, nor do I even particularly want the stuff on my wishlist.

Attached: Capture.jpg (338x383, 25K)

I see. That makes it a bit less confusing.
Thanks user

If capacity stacked, you'd be able to get a fucking huge capacity and then dump your 800 TF2 and CSGO achievements into infinite tokens

don't

what its a gem

>don't do retarded impulse purchases
>even if I had, I would somehow manage to live with it, and not demand muh guvmint protect me from my own stupidity
>never needed a refund on Steam
>can no longer enjoy decent sales or flash sales because of this nonsense

This is the worst Steam sale event in history.
Even without the shitty metagame, most games aren't even on sale. I get the feeling maybe some devs are protesting Steam by not participating.

Unanswered questions no one knows the answers to:
>does boost capacity 'reset' to your initial daily value (+100 as they said per day) or does it remain where you left it currently after a boost?
>how do you get more boosts? boost capacity comes from buying games, and boost meter points come from doing quests/achievements, but how do you get more boosts themselves?

Also the odds of winning are so slim you might as well ignore the metagame entirely, since you can get most of the cosmetics worth getting without spending any money anyway, seeing as how the cosmetics this time around LOOK LIKE SHIT.

Reminder this is how the free games actually works:

>every 24 hours
300 random people from FIRST PLACE TEAM that contributed points in the 24 hour slot get top game of their wishlist
200 random people from SECOND PLACE TEAM that contributed points in the 24 hour slot get top game of their wishlist
100 random people from THIRD PLACE TEAM that contributed points in the 24 hour slot get top game of their wishlist

Even seeing how low the odds are given how many people are in each team, you ONLY QUALIFY FOR each 24 hour draw if you contributed points on that day. So it might be prudent to save your boosts and points and only do it once each day instead of boosting all in one day.

>end of race prizes
1000 random people from FIRST PLACE OVERALL TEAM that contributed points in the event get top THREE games of their wishlist.
1000 random people from SECOND PLACE OVERALL TEAM that contributed points in the event get top TWO games of their wishlist.
1000 random people from THIRD PLACE OVERALL TEAM that contributed points in the event get the top game of their wishlist.

CONTINUED BELOW

basically this, there's a few idiots who were mixing up Corgi with Shiba Inu because doge.

I would've picked Corgi if it was Shiba Inu too though.

Which team do I join that isn't Corgi?

bird or turtle

I seemed to have missed mentioning it but spending a max 1k point boost is the easiest way to get tokens, since 1 point spent = 1 token. so you can get a max of 9k tokens meaning youd only need to spend $60 to get the 5 dollar discount, the only thing that really matters in the game.
It kinda blows for you though because people who started with 15 or more boosts can get the discount for free off the bat.

do you not like winning?

I just don't like being a memester

It's a middle finger

Attached: 1538377584564.jpg (484x1088, 32K)

>Only game I want isn't on sale

Attached: upset video game player.jpg (560x293, 28K)

>a game being advertised as a race incentive for the sale's event is a Battle Royale game with 6 total players online
Steam we've already been over this, trying to sell off bad stock while Australia and Europe is watching is BAD

Attached: 1554847493896.jpg (380x383, 19K)

Slow and steady wins the race.

Attached: Tortoise eating.webm (960x540, 2.62M)

Attached: where do you think we are.png (644x644, 936K)

>does boost capacity 'reset' to your initial daily value (+100 as they said per day)
That is what I thought initially, but it is probably just +100 only unfortunately,

non-corgi incels blown the FUCK out

So given the sale is on for 14 days, that's (300*14)+(200*14)+(100*14)+(1000*3) = 11400 people that will win a prize. Now divide each number of daily winners (300+200+100)=600 by the number of people participating and eligible (contributed points by boosting) for each day for each respective team of the event, and divide (1000*3)=3000 by the number of people who participated in the event AT ALL (both values probably in the millions by now), and you'll see the odds are ASTRONOMICAL. You'll probably have a better chance winning a money reward in the actual lottery. And that's ignoring that if you picked a team that won't get at least third place to begin with you'll have no chance of even winning. And that's also assuming that you also contribute by boosting each day to your team.

Corgi is the only acceptable choice, every other team is represented by a stupid animal... to be honest cockatiel and tortoise aren't too bad either but it's quite predictable that most people will choose a dog because no bunny-owning faggot cares about video games, they just care about when they're gonna suck the next dick.

Honestly this is exactly what I see happening, corgi will blow all of their boosts the first few days and be dead in the water for the last week Im betting. Thats when tortoise can slip in and win 1st place without spending nearly as many boosts as corgi did in the beginning. Im calling it now 6/26/19 1:33 AM CT

BIRD UP MOTHERFUCKERS
EARLY BIRD CATCHES THE WIN

Attached: BIRDUP.png (500x2000, 888K)

saved

Attached: 1525422798058.png (1920x1080, 692K)

What is it eating? A rotting guava?

Attached: i made a thing.png (2038x2239, 566K)

Something like that.

Imagine being autistic enough to actually make a picture like this and try to recruit people to your team in a week long light hearted event

What the fuck is wrong with you people and why are you always tryharding with these silly team contests?

TEAM PEEP should've won

Attached: 1535406101939.png (841x699, 42K)

is this gain?

corgi's were a meme dog before shibedoge was even a thing

The real victory was the friends we made along the way. Chocolate & Peanut-butter bros 4 ever.

Attached: 1522642736810.png (629x572, 37K)

They forgot to actually make the cosmetics look good to make people want to earn actual tokens...
Currently I've spent only 300 tokens...
- 100 for the level one badge (which looks the best, so no need to upgrade it any more)
- 100 for the chequered flag emoticon
- 100 for the horn emoticon
All the other cosmetics look kinda crappy.
Tortoise emoticon and tortoise vehicle emoticon look kinda ok, but the rest are all terrible looking.

And the discount isn't a feasible point dump unless you're spending a shitton of money to begin with.

Team Tortoise is the best btw

birb reportting in.

Attached: 1463959211733.jpg (556x525, 82K)

Nothing good comes out of reddit
Why do those faggots have to ruin everything?

Karma and pseudo-anonymity

Steam sales are such shit now. When's the last time we even had good deals during one? 2014?

Attached: 1466508482750.jpg (609x391, 81K)

does this mean only a few hundred people voted for the others? i thought steam had more people

Attached: anon takes gloria to her containment board.webm (800x600, 1.45M)

if someone ever asks you why you hate reddit, just show them this pic
it perfectly captures reddit's mentality

not that it should be surprising, they do this every time there's a steam competition
so much that steam actually cheated and let other teams win

based im buying this now thanks user

Was it the first team event where Valve rigged the teams on purpose until halfway through? That shit was the beginning of the end.

>Buy the badge
>Boost it with all my coins, because there is really nothing of value in the pit stop, aside from maybe one background
>Now my steam profile level is 71
wtf, gib back my comfy 31

Attached: 11231455423568.jpg (174x204, 8K)

You know it's not cheating though right.
If you read the contest rules, the benefits of being in the winning team are only incrementally better than being in 2nd or 3rd place, and any benefit is almost completely nullified by the number of people in your team.

Only 300 people in your first place team gets to win a game per day, so if everyone stacked into corgi that means it's like 4200 winners out of probably almost a million people (I don't have the exact numbers but it's probably something ridiculously high like that).

The teams and event are pointless because the TOTAL NUMBER of possible winners are only 11400, and this is first, second and third place winners, daily and event wide combined, which is still super small.

To put it in perspective there are 47 MILLION steam users. Granted, not all of them will be participating but the resultant number still has to be huge enough that you have almost no chance of winning, and the only game worth winning right now if it even qualifies is Cyberpunk 2077.

Therefore teams are meaningless. Just pick the team you think the badge for looks best, which happens to be Hare because its long ears forced everyone else's badge to be smaller because they forced parity with the size of the circle in the badge.

Which team did you pick, loser? Don't tell me you picked corgi as well.

based

Attached: slowandsteady.jpg (1080x1331, 143K)

why did I pick the fucking rabbit

Is it even worth doing this? I just want free games.

Attached: file.png (505x225, 26K)

*sip* back in the good ol' days

Attached: 1240379614433.jpg (652x544, 40K)

just do it once a day for your daily chance to win.

Not really.

what mentality, to dogpile a poll/contest so one choice gets an extreme lead or impossible win? Do you know how many times this website has done such a thing?

so what's our team gonna be, fags?

Attached: eye of the tiger.webm (640x360, 548K)

thank god the government is there to protect you from brainwashed consumer goys like you.
>wanting to sacrifice a basic customer right so you can get a slightly bigger dopamine rush and spend all day buying shit and looking at a store

/cocks/ is the 4channel team. just wait for the second day where volvo changes the rules in order to nerf corgis

>ctrl+f "pig"
>no one
just yall wait

Attached: D9wntvwWkAEXCGb.jpg (400x400, 42K)

i unironically lost it

generally anything but corgi
from what i've seen thru the threads most popular here is tortoise then pig/cock and hare
i chose cock

Attached: 1471577240089.jpg (432x360, 145K)

I don't give a fuck and just joined the winning team, so others do the work for me.

>idle sleeping dogs for 30 minutes with 38 achievements completed
>get 20k points available at 10AM PDT
>still have a bunch of other games to idle

Attached: 1560853048650.jpg (920x960, 126K)

I think there are more than one race

Remember when steam sales used to change during the course of the sale? It's like you can pinpoint when they went to shit.

This. Tortoise is supposed to be the winner of the story so I have faith.

>retards calling corgis Reddit

I swear this website has all but lost sight of it's roots. I want newfags and secondaries to leave.

Attached: 2_Ein2.png (621x474, 232K)

Cowboy Bepop is Reddit

>implying Bepop is mainstream enough anymore to matter shit in Steam sales

Where my piggies at?

Attached: pigcop.jpg (802x923, 102K)

Wait the boosts don't recover?
Fuck.
I used them all at the beginning because I didn't understand.

Based tortoise bro

Attached: Kacarrot.jpg (831x1080, 93K)

Where my hare-bros at? We've been underestimated for too long

Attached: winners.jpg (1000x613, 63K)

>Being autistic or caring over the choice of animals
>Not just fucking joining whichever is leading (corgi as it happens) so you increase your chances of getting a free game from your wishlist

>What's all this about?
jew the money out of suckers' pockets
>And why are Corgi so far ahead?
rig

>Being a bandwaggoning fag
That's a ding dong diddly yikes from me

>so you increase your chances
but you lower them

Team Corgi is the team every redditor and zoomer on the internet flooded to
the other teams are where everybody else went, and unsurprisingly nobody who joined those teams actually cares about this dumb shit much hence the "neck and neck" pace they have against each other is just Valve slowly incrementing their scores up automatically
I wish they'd stop pushing that retarded social gaming cancer and just give me gambling tickets. Just give me a fucking gambling tickets lets call them something like COAL and let me convert the COAL into either coupons (garbage) or free games (based)

>>>/reddit/

I like how you get a badge, forever branding your steamaccount as a bandwagoning reddit faggot if you join the corgi team.

Attached: 1557321761008.jpg (497x603, 52K)

>I'm always on the winning side...

Varimathras

at 47 million steam users compared to the winning numbers of users each day the differences between each team isn't going to matter much and you might as well join the team guaranteed to be first place

picking #1 team means yu get less chance dumbass. Not everyone from winning team will win, only a few people.
If you have 100 people and only 5 win, then you hhave bigger probability of winning than if only 5 people were to be drawed from 1000 people.

imagine being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian at the expense of free shit

>so you increase your chances of getting a free game from your wishlist
kek you dumb shit

Attached: 1470141078832.png (180x179, 43K)

>tfw earned 111423 points across 5 idled games
The limit is gonna fuck me, won't it?

Attached: 1537133138902.jpg (540x456, 26K)

>join team that's winning
>Like all the other retards
Two outcomes:
>winning team now loses because all the freeloading brazilians and memers are there
or
>too many people, so mostly everyone there gets jack shit

Oops!

Attached: 1561438372915.jpg (800x600, 96K)

WHY IS STARDEW VALLEY QUESTS NOT WORKING ANYMORE
Do the Starbound quests work? I'm thinking they might have disabled games that had boosting potential

except your example doesn't scale that well when each team likely has millions of users, so either way whichever team you're on the chances are super low to begin with. With the other teams that are neck and neck you aren't even sure what place they'll end up at

Imagining forever branding yourself as a faggot for a slightly bigger chance to maybe get a videogame

Attached: 1487978657760.jpg (280x400, 19K)

Corgi team is ridiculously huge, probably holds more people thtan all teams combined

imagine being autistic enough to care what profile or badges you have

As a proud member of team pigger i'm gonna demand reparations from Gaben and tim sweeney will pay for them.

>team suddenly losing because more people join
that's not how it works

knowing Gaben it probably actually will happen. He wants this fake race to be profitable, so he'll apply a colossal handicap to corgi due to their overloaded numeric advantage. See, now the other teams can win too go buy games to get fuel for your race car!

Well now he'll never buy anything and the economy is fucked and not circulating.

My steam account is 13 years old and not once has anyone ever looked at my badges.

corgis are the le epic meme animal ever since shiba inus and doge fell out of style

I know man thank god you got that 15$ back you may not have made rent if you had to work 1 more hour at your job or something

So let's say I have enough capacity to claim 300 points, and throw away 10k
What if I don't claim it until the next day starts and my capacity is restored again, what will happen to all of my points?

Tortoise > Cockatiel > POWER GAP > Pig > POWER GAP > Hare > POWER GAP > leddit dog

Why does it look so sad?

Attached: 1556033155984.png (627x317, 303K)

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?
FUCK YOU GABE

Attached: Fuck off redditors.png (930x623, 88K)

Every click of that button gives you 1000 tokens. Click 15 times and you get 15 000 tokens which is free 5€ coupon. These coupons are stackable so you get free game.

Enjoy your cage birdfag.

Bark bark motherfucker.

Hello /r/eddit!

how the world are you getting points that quickly. I mean shit I used my nitro boost thing twice and then got locked out until daily reset. or maybe the event just bugfucked out on me I dunno

All of that shit started here before reddit existed as a website, kids.

Stop signing of your posts.

>SLOW
>AND
>STEADY
always remember this,my brothers

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (800x800, 52K)

Never mind, just thought of an idea.

are quests not working for anyone else?
I just completed a casual match in Tf2 yet I didnt get any points for it

>tfw got tricked by Yea Forums to join the cuck team
This is the last time I trusted you fucks!

Attached: What the fuck did you just fucking say about me.jpg (248x250, 12K)

What the fuck even is this grand prix game? I just want to redeem achievements for discount coupons but how I do that is buried in what looks like the manual for Risk ffs.
Could a kindly user please break it down for me as if you're talking to a small child. All I want to know is
>how to redeem achievements for multiple games
>fastest way to get discount coupons

Just open up an old game where you unlocked a bunch of achievements and leave it open in the background for 30 minutes. Easy 10k+ points

yeah I guess

read, it's not that hard

reddit

absolutely, undeniably, entirely, irrefutably, unquestionably based

Attached: 1400382986976.jpg (500x500, 204K)

HE'S FAST

Attached: Hoover Corgi.jpg (636x575, 68K)

to add, that just happened
since I played tf2 I was given it's achievement points so now I'm sitting on 40k points that I cant use since my capacity is tanked to 140 and I'm out of boosts
Is there no way to get more boosts or do I have to wait for the store to update later today?

Reminder that it's fixed just like the last competitions they had. They'll put someone out in the lead, then suddenly two others will get massive boosts, before a fourth random group actually wins.
It creates an artificial demand for products that have no actual supply in order to drive sales and engagement with the platform.

Because everyone loves le fanneh doggo xDDD

>read
Piss off you shill. The events instructions are purposely bloated to throw people off. Gtfo pleb.

I think the only way to get more odometer is buying shit now. I got like 150k odometer day 1 and theres no way they'll give that again every day
Still it wont hurt to just wait a bit

>The events instructions are purposely bloated to throw people off

Attached: 1511908276071.png (679x769, 58K)

What happens when animal wins?

>memes this hard

No the sales are trash, devs are slacking, and steam's sale is garbage this year

except they probably have a system for "quality over quantity"
which means the more people join the less their individual contribution counts

Dang

Slow and steady, my friend. Slow and steady.

>they didn't go birb

Attached: 528807671.jpg (458x360, 25K)

Well one 1€ spend on steam gives you 125 capacity. So when you do the math
65 boosts X 1000 points / 125 = 520€

So roughtly that user with 65 boosts spend now or before the sale about 500€ on steam...

Just for your information i spend on chinese new year sale event exactly 30€ and got mere 2200 tokens to this summer sale. Its event mainly for whales...

Before you can do any converting cheevos into points into tokens you need to have capacity. Capacity is that tiny red number next to odometer. The process is obscure but simple:
1. Increase capacity (buy games, be lucky and have capacity from prior sales, wait for next day where if i am not mistaken you get free 100 capacity)
2. Fill your odometer via cheevos (idle old games for 30 minutes) or do the quests
3. Click boost button which converts your capacity to tokens in 1point=1token ratio.

People in first three teams have chanve to win free game off their wishlist. Sort the games so the top three are all buyable (not early access or other special cases like soon to be releases).

Attached: 1561512490257.jpg (700x1050, 81K)

People get the top game on their wishlist
1st place team has 300 people who get it, 2nd place 200 and 3rd 100

>tfw earned 208217 points
>still idling games
Sky's the limit.

t. sheeple

All major retailers have bigger discounts and all offer refunds and all will give you store credit if you buy shit then they discount it the next day.

Steam is a bloated lazy corporation living off its pay2play loot boxes and I hope the EU + Congress ruin them

>a company wants to make it easy for people to boost their level (which they make money from usually)
>a company wants to make it easy for people to earn discounts which said company would have to give out at their expense
This is (You), bootlicker.

>turtles think slow and steady actually wins the race.
Slow and steady wins last place. See you at the finish line.

Broteam, please..

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

I simply opened my steam and i had 30 000 points on odometer. But with 0 capacity these points are useless user. You are farming worthless number on screen.

jesus you're retarded

Based. TURTLE POWER

>win a wishlisted game
>it's Bannerlord
>within the next hours, GabeN and his hit squad kick in the doors of TaleWorlds HQ and demand the immediate release of Bannerlords at gunpoint
Just let me dream.

Wait, they don't carry over to the next day?
Well fuck, whatever. I'll see how many points I can get before the next day starts or before I run out of games.

Corgis boosts are all my doing today and I regret nothing.

>called out for being the corporate shill he is
>duhhhh, r-retard
Yikes, cringe, bluepilled.

>COAL
Russians fucked it up, so I wish that Valve can separate the servers, so we can get COAL while Russians will get the replacement of that with something worst - Russians can handle it.

>earned 28k points off a single game
>can only use 780 unless I buy more games
Gabe, you bastard.

Being in Corgi team would give you zero chance of getting a free game because there are over 12 million in Corgi team.

Corgifags are going to get fucked somehow and I can't wait

Thanks for the breakdown. I figured the chances of winning were probably a joke but the odds are even worse than I expected.

This.

Attached: 1477044115465.jpg (500x500, 65K)

based af

Why wouldnt they carry to next day? The point i was trying to make is basically this only real way to ever spend points in your odometer is to use them to boost when you have capacity. And if people assumptions are correct, you only get 100 free capacity per day.

Better going hare and hoping for the best. Chances of winning are still minuscule but it's still larger than going corgi.

>why are people going with the commonest species of pet from the available options?

>why are people pack animals?

>le epic meme dog
what even is the reason to this? do i get something if i win? not that i would win, because i picked the cock.

Attached: 1561321707376.webm (460x258, 2.89M)

I miss surrender threads

Attached: 085.jpg (1060x1500, 632K)

>The yellow movement is real
Hats out to Yea Forums for making this a thing

The fuck are you people doing? You know you can detract points from other teams? Why am I even wasting my time, I've seen countless people asking how this event works. I swear, it was designed to weed out brainlets.

Yea Forums is populated by 90% actual retards and children now, just accept it.

at the end of every day 30 people from the top team get a the game at the top of their wishlist for free, iirc

It's 300 people for 1st place, 200 for 2nd and 100 for 3rd

>Valve gets to pick mascots for the various summer "race" teams
>picks 4 random animals and 1 most of the most popular breeds of dogs that gets meme'd all the time because of how disproportionate and adorable it looks
GEE, I WONDER HOW THIS COULD HAVE HAPPENED.
I understand why they picked the Tortoise/Hare as a reference to the children's story, but who in their right fucking mind decided Corgi should be an option at all?

It would be like running a competition based on colors and having your teams be
>Team Shit Brown
>Team Piss Yellow
>Team Vomit Green
>Team Pus-filled Beige
and
>Team Blue
then acting surprised when everyone wants to be on Team Blue.

SEE THE TURTLE, AIN'T HE KEEN?
ALL THINGS SERVE THE FUCKIN STEAM.

Attached: pitstop_tortoise[1].png (800x575, 346K)

Vomit Green sounds rad though

>Yea Forums is populated by 90% actual retards and children now
>actual retards and children now
>now
hello newfriend

This was gifted to me, and now it shows up here?
What's the significance?

further proof that corgifags are reddit
because even logic dictates that not a single underdog team can ever be reddit, there's just too many of them so they can just zerg win any event or vote

Attached: 1554667942017.png (500x735, 219K)

ah ok, thanks fren

Can't wait til 5 hours and 45 minutes have passed so I can get disappointed again.

WTJs

TORTOIBOIS FTW

Attached: 1507998745164.jpg (968x681, 99K)

Turtlecoin surged and so will we

Imagine not being able to click on a bunch of huge animated buttons to get coins to buy the discount.
You can even use fucking SAM if you need to unlock achivements to earn it.

C O R G I
H
A
D

Attached: 1503679075480.jpg (928x625, 174K)

The only thing this is good for is the 5$ store discount and for badges/levels if you want those for some reason. Everything else is pointless.

Attached: 1413169064209.jpg (764x938, 112K)

I'm hoping they'll change things up next store update
Hopefully they'll get rid of the decrease of maximum boost capacity when you boost
You're already capped to a certain amount of boosts so why penalize boosting even more

Im just doing it for the 15000 discount, since it makes some of the honestly SHIT DEALS actually worthwhile. Honestly the fact the points are so easy to get means that if you actually used Steam enough to have a good Cap and plenty of Achievement Games to draw points (Or abuse one of the repeatable quests with a bot) from this is probably the best sale in years just because it is so easy to shave off additional money from ANY game including from the pussyfooting devs not going over 50%.

Of course this assumes you sunk money into Steam in the past so you don't have pathetic Poorfag 100 limit and actually have ways to to the Cap every day.

>Corgi
>Have so many players that odds of getting anything are the worst out of all the teams even if you win
>You are literally playing to score someone else free games
>You would have been better off choosing the 2nd team

More like... Cuckgi.

Chose the hare with the hopes of a last minute clutch.

Except my "good" cap of 4k points isn't working because steam sucks balls. So much for pissing away money for the past 8 years.

So you need to spend $150 and maybe you'll earn a $5 discount. Simply epic.

PEEEEEEEP GAAAAAAAAAANG

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=WssBnaNOMTc

Attached: 1561487170827.png (499x662, 215K)

Turtles and birbs are bros. FUCK CORGIS

You can boost your e-peen by leveling up the badge, it gives 100xp per level and I got 123 levels yesterday, threw me from level 29 to 58

I know of a method to utterly break the results in less than an hour.
Wanna know?

>press boost button to make your team's number higher
>sometimes when you boost, you get an attack item that lets you reduce the enemy team's number
>you spend points to boost, you have a larger point capacity if you buy games
>nitro is how much number you add to your team's number
>you can earn more points and nitro by doing the quests at the bottom of the page

>helping your team gives you coins you can spend on a discount or little cosmetics, and if your team wins there's a chance you get games from your wishlist

i think that's about it

Because reddit plays videogames and we fucking don't.

Reminder that reddit snowflakes will cooperate to take corgis down and "promote" another team after corgi wins. Organized discords etc. Le "every team must win once"

Attached: 1488582090480.png (1022x575, 608K)

>tfw cockatiel

Attached: 1541054008276.gif (782x478, 760K)

Me too tortoisebro. Me too.

Same brother,

Break the results first then we'll listen to you.

They've already joined corgi because of le doggo meme. The fuck they gonna do?