I get burned out pretty quickly. I rarely ever get through any long games...

I get burned out pretty quickly. I rarely ever get through any long games. I usually just binge play games for a couples days then quit for a week or more. How do you autists do it?

Attached: dead.jpg (695x943, 111K)

cunny usually helps

yeah this usually helps a fair bit

This desu. Or shitposting on Yea Forums.

how much cunny is necessary to revive my interest in playing games? what type of cunny are we talking? how large does the cunny have to be? What grade of quality?

Attached: 9.png (480x360, 48K)

Normally if I'm playing a long game I like to play it consistently. It's a lot easier to stick with a game when you play it every day for an hour or two rather than trying to burn through it in one go.
That said, post more lolis.

idk what you're on about
I play factorio 4 hours a day every day

Attached: loli.jpg (1608x2052, 1.27M)

I usually just don't buy new games until I'm done with the one I'm currently playing.

does the power of cunny give you that energy?

pretty much yeah

cunny gives me the willpower to optimize my production lines

Attached: suggestive.jpg (1000x1000, 152K)

this is very arousing

>this thread

Attached: 1555218958452.gif (220x220, 888K)

Based.

What exactly is it about factorio do you find arousing?

Attached: nape.jpg (1403x1476, 175K)

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony roastie's pussy. But because, I am enlightened by Cunny.

Attached: Drag me to Hell.jpg (1280x1899, 778K)

Dameningen, please scanlate lolicon again

Beating any game is the most annoying shit ever. By the time you get to the end you are already sick of the gameplay loop, level design drops in quality, story starts sucking ass. And after all of that the only thing you get is a bunch of names rolling on your screen. 10/10, truly a masterpiece! It's fucking better to just drop it while it's still good, unless you hear from a reliable source that it somehow gets even better later on.

this

Attached: 1521053901141.jpg (700x816, 427K)

Is there anyone still here that wants to talk about video games while posting cute and funny images? I'm playing Lufia 2 desperately trying to finish it after 7/8 years of trying.

why can't you finish it? The spider?

The cartridge I bought years wipes your save data if you touch it so after a shitload of hours and trying multiple times to redo it on emulators I finally have a nice setup. Playing with keyboard and forgetting the keys was another big issue.

Attached: 66720482_p13.jpg (500x633, 131K)

amazing manga

>The cartridge I bought years wipes your save data if you touch it
Wait, is it common for Lufia 2 to have save issues? My cart reverts its save data if I leave it in the console after playing.

I don't know. I took it out to play another game after dozens of hours and when I put it back in it was gone. Then I never took it out but bumped it and everything was gone again. Then I switched to emulation.

Attached: 1444619133630.png (570x780, 209K)

Find games that are actually fun to play instead of games based on mediocre gameplay stretched out to 50 hours with filler garbage.