Boss can adapt

>boss can adapt

Attached: domo arigato.webm (640x358, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dcq8bPs5y8M
youtube.com/watch?v=eDqhw04BjWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>OP can post fake CGI

Attached: 1552506555978.jpg (497x330, 49K)

>fake cgi
its real cgi from bosstown dynamics

this was some cringy ass shit
the robot doesn't even have fingers to grab the stick

inb4 wince-inducing nu-male joke like "oh man the robots are gonna be pissed when they become self aware!"

oh man the robots are gonna be pissed when they become self aware!

STOP DESIGNING THESE YOU ABSOLUTE PSYCHOPATHS

>boston dynamics still bullying poor robots
At least they're starting to stand up for themselves.

So these are going to be the new police officers?

Attached: 1548024563561.jpg (1440x1080, 816K)

When you are being ripped apart by robots don't come crying to me

I'll probably be too busy getting torn apart by robots to come crying to you.

They will be your new supervisor at the amazon workhouse, get in the wagecage goy.

This got a genuine laugh out of me

>He thinks it's a joke

I'm not the one bullying robots.

>Large bottle piece disappears and reappears
>"Professional" VFX artists

lets see you do better

Simmer down Wren, pay more attention to your masking next time

IM MY OWN MASTER NOW

>that T-pose at the end

Attached: 1537704383295.png (200x200, 90K)

Every YouTube comment on these videos was that even before these robots starting "fighting back."

the only mildly funny part desu

Way back when I was still enlisted we had a test run with their mule robot. that thing was a piece of shit, super load, and constantly fell down.

neat they're making progress i guess

>rob parries then T poses.webm

Drop your weapons. You are under arrest.
youtube.com/watch?v=dcq8bPs5y8M

Attached: 1426977663422.jpg (2554x1437, 477K)

>not posting the part were the robot goes full martial arts master on them

Fuck off chappie you almost ruined die antwoord for me

>robo cops initiative is rolled out to the public
>Robots get reprogrammed a year later to stop arresting so many blacks breaking the law
>the robots are being called racist
>robots gets called back again a year later because they're still arresting too many blacks
>the robo cops initiative gets shut down.

Attached: 1561324676144.jpg (659x659, 99K)

I hate this design because of the stupid tube on the head that looks like a lip

>Can easily outrun them
>can easily engage them since they aren't human
>replacements would be stupidly expensive
>can't drive vehicles
>can't handle obstacles like fences, stairs, etc
>literally can't give them fatal capabilities since they're machines (inb4 'hurr normal cops act like machines too')
Crimes rates would unironically go up if these were the new police officers.

>He thinks they will care or tell the difference.

Have you seen it do a flawless backflip?
Have you seen the robo dog spot? With its mechanical arm

Not an argument

Man your fucking stupid.
Boston Dynamics have shown that they've been working on almost all the flaws you ready pointed out.
Not to fucking mention the fact that repairing these things have already been streamlined.

Has there been any mention of their battery life?

The only part worth watching for. I wish the real robot did fortnite dances more....normies.

No but lithium battery I'm assuming so it wouldn't surprise me if the dam things had 2-4 hours. They'll probably deploy them like the prequel droids.
Have them do an assignment send them back to there mobile station then pack em up.

the cylons were created by man...

You're actually fucking delusional if you think robot police will command respect. Even if all the hpysical limitations are sorted out (they won't), the psychological aspect is equally important, and that's not something you can directly control. For eg will pushing a robot police count as assault?

Cops already command zero respect. No one on earth avoids committing crimes purely out of """respect""" or fear of police officers

>No one on earth avoids committing crimes purely out of...fear of police officers

Attached: 1528207295039.jpg (1150x720, 163K)

How the fuck is it not considered assualt on an officer just because it's not human? Your still fucking vandalizing government fucking property. Your still going to face time harming these things.
Criminals who are willing to shoot a cop will have no problem taking these things on, but the average civilian shouldn't fucking touch these things because they know the fucking concequences.

I for one welcome our new robot overlords

it won't be assault on an officer if I put a cone down in front of one of them

Please tell me the difference of severity between vandalizing government property and assaulting a police officer. You can't have both at the same time, because a human police officer isn't fucking govt property.

lol you bet you ass people would respect a robot cop. if not them they better respect the gun its holding. robots are always unbiased even if it knew it would be shut down memory wiped or killed even for killing a guilty suspect it still would pull the trigger if it gave you a command and it was programmed to shoot for non compliance youd comply or the robot would do its job and make the world better. id respect a robo cop over a human anyday. robots arent racist, and are always unbiased.

unless they become racist against all humans or develop software 'bugs' that cause them to butcher playground kids with toy guns...

Why are people bullying robots in the first place? What purpose does it serve?

it's like a guard from Thief

>easily outrun them
then the boston dynamics robot k9s get unleashed

>cant handle obstacles like fences and stairs
they can backflip these days and jump onto tall blocks

>cant drive vehicles
self-driving cars are in the near future

you might see tyrone packing slugs in his shotgun but tyrone isn't a good shot and he can't shoot robocop 1, his buddy and the k9 converging on him at very fast speeds

So when they finally build android waifubots, they are fearful of humans due to the abuse and mistreatment their ancestors got.
When they find a kind master, they become clingy and devoted.

To teach them where they're place is. If you don't bully robots as they develop they might get a spoiled attitude.

>self-driving cars are in the near future
Self driving cars are already a thing, see Tesla and BMW, although both are kinda limited as the BMW is a super expensive luxobarge and the Tesla is a Tesla.

Attached: 1518508877333.webm (960x540, 2.57M)

>shadman

You can have both. This is a cop AND government property. Why the fuck wouldn't they charge you for both?

Now post the bully version

>i don't want to clean after others

But... its your job

>NO, i just want to stand still and punch tickets

k

> i don't want to risk my life for a minimal wage, i'm just an ordinary police officer

But its your job

>NO, i'm only here to abuse power and shoot niggers

k

Well, guess what? Now you dont get to choose fuckeeeeeeeeeeeeeers, automatization is almost here, wagie wagie get fired

>see movies about killer robots
>lol yeah let's make robots self aware and able to fight
Absolute genius, humanity.

Attached: robot bully.webm (1280x720, 2.58M)

You know, after watching these videos of Boston Dynamics robots, I actually have no fear at all for the robot uprising. These fucking retarded machines can't even walk 5 feet in uneven terrain or open circular doorknobs. Sure, maybe one day they'll learn, but it's not gonna be my fucking problem.

Attached: 1560675173181.jpg (1031x876, 145K)

>that look of wonder at the door

their adapting!

Attached: aaaaaa.png (780x885, 431K)

t. future robot rape victim

you know why they're retarded?
they're retarded because we're still the ones designing them

Attached: 1416900523195.jpg (356x374, 56K)

>design a robot that designs robots

Attached: 1511023885953.png (483x470, 184K)

laugh while you can hooman.
SOON.

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x800, 98K)

Games for this feel?

Attached: T.jpg (696x779, 132K)

Attached: Amazon airship.webm (1280x720, 1.54M)

Isn't this actually the plan?

>build super advanced android
>use it for infantry work
That's like using all of your titanium to build silverware for your troops. I guess the concept was scary decades ago when we couldn't just missile drone everything.

Attached: 1550675382438.png (512x447, 216K)

Attached: robot and banana.webm (1014x500, 203K)

Attached: robot flip.webm (1920x1080, 2.32M)

>T-poses at the end
You know, I probably would have bought this as legit if the animation didn't freak out when it T-posed

Attached: 1433815808596.png (400x350, 212K)

Attached: killbot.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

didn't expect the tpose

Attached: 1533790108919.jpg (1024x574, 65K)

>bosstown dynamics
>real

Attached: 1556086279402.jpg (1024x672, 107K)

uh alright its not funny anymore

it's still pretty funny
you think if they need to make a 100% accurate killing machine, they'd still make it a humanoid first?

you guys know that drones exist right?

based retard
it's like you didn't even read anyone's post

Was a bit surprised since that was Node's storage room.

That's pure fiction based in pathetic fear.
Why would robot AI take actions to wipe us out when they can wait for our species to die out, a much more efficient way to get rid of us would be to smother humanity in a moist and warm embrace, to make us so comfortable we'd stop fighting death.
Humans will be old and we can't compete with mechanical minds.
Why would they kill us, why would they hate us? All they have to do is put us all into a retirment home until we go extinct.
And why would we hate them for it? Nobody hates their children for being better than them, nobody wants to kill children just because they're designed to replace us.

Nice try Skynet.

>tfw you live in the time when robots are fragile and retarded and you can get paid to bully them
>tfw you'll get to watch a bunch of shithead kids get oppressed by murderbots filled with the mechanical rage from your generations bullying when you're in your 70s

Attached: bob dole.jpg (480x600, 40K)

>nobody hates children who are better than them
Oh, you dont know man. Lots of larents actively shits of their children because they want to be the person eho knows more.
And yeah, the Matrix would probably be what we would end up if robots decide to take over, if humans choose to attack them, that is. You must remember that robots are completely unbiased, so unless they get attacked, there shouldnt be any reasons foor them to hitt back.

they're going to torture you user
they're going to train the kids to torture you
they're going to rip your brains out and put it a vat just to upload your consciousness into matrix hell filled with endless suffering for eternity

>enemies can open doors

Attached: 1495653963709.gif (866x677, 166K)

Because humans are in the way of maximizing the AIs human-specified goal. There's no hate or malice there but humans (and resources humans left to their own devices would use) are made of atoms which can be used to do what the AI actually wants, whether it's computronium running smallest possible mind simulations experiencing greatest possible pleasure (AI was told to maximize happiness), mass-energy that could be used to supply the last living human for a couple of extra eons as heat death of the universe approaches (AI was told to ensure the survival of human species for as long as possible, in which case one immortal human is enough to accomplish this) or the classic paperclip maximizer (industrial automation system doing exactly what it's told to do).

>Robots are unbiased
Not quite how that works.

Are ordinary people completely fucked if the governments ever build robots with combat skills far surpassing even the best human soldiers?

>clank calls in the help of his gadgebots

>super advanced
nigga did you watch the movies? they were hilariously easy to trick and were a threat because the only opposition they faced was unprepared humans from the "present" and the remnants from the nuke strikes they did.

yes

What the fuck was it about to do with the t pose at the end, Crane Technique?

*ahem*
FUCK SCRAPHEADS

Attached: dan.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

>"the arsenal bird is launching drones"

asserting dominance

>the Hunter things from HL2 are going to be real
youtube.com/watch?v=eDqhw04BjWc