Untitled

Attached: east_river 1.jpg (1028x457, 140K)

haha funny joke

nah you should put in the (X) icon for whenever a player in Mario Maker died.

Attached: 1552715304859.jpg (960x854, 125K)

so do you die from the impact or do you break bones and drown?

yes

a bit of both

Generally you die from the impact alone. Hitting water from that height is little different than hitting concrete

Though it is possible to survive that, you'd likely survive with severe damage to your limbs, lungs, and likely be knocked unconscious almost instantly, then you'd drown

It's actually quite fuckin brutal

Attached: D72RztJXkAAJs6300.jpg (958x1200, 121K)

More than likely the impact would kill you and if it didn't you'd probably be so fucked you'd end up drowning anyway.
Even if you broke the surface tension of the water by dropping something in front of you first you're likely to seriously break some bones in your body.

we get it you guys want to be edgy

You break your bones and drown. It's probably one of the worst ways to go.

is he calm in the vid he made or is he going full coke head mode like his freakout vids? nigga bought his switch to his suicide like he just decided on a whim to kilk himself

if you're talking about "im sorry" he's really calm

how do you jump off a major bridge without anybody noticing

That looks like a very painful way to go, but idk, is shooting/hanging yourself would've been better?

Idk his history and only known him when he got stickied earlier, but those eyes from I'm Sorry vid don't look calm to me. And his voice kept on breaking up.

that is scary. so calm and he is about to kill himself. i guess it’s hard to understand the mindset of a mentally ill person

Shotgun to the brainstem area seems like the instant off switch
probably gonna do it soon so I’ll give you a trip report

Shooting or exit bags are the best options.
The only upside of hanging/drowning is the lucidity you have before you fall unconscious then die. It's a once-in-a-lifetime experience, after all.

post webm and/or video, i don't know if youtube kept it

Im not going to reply to the post number itself because dumb jannies ban you for responding, but Theodore is getting the best head because fat girls treat your dick like food

link to the sticky?

Simon

>lucidity

How the fuck would you know, unless somebody experimented and others helped him before actually dying

Both, slapping against water is hard as fuck, also niggas cant swim isnt myth

Good luck, user.

Kek. Imagine being on that lucid state then someone found you.

It's been removed hours ago. Ofc Yea Forums wasn't happy for having an e-celeb sticky.

>you begin to realize that there are probably countless anons who used to browse Yea Forums that have committed suicide
>You begin to realize that some of them - at least a small percentage of them - could have probably avoided suicide if they just didn't come to Yea Forums or Yea Forums

Attached: 1558362998411.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Saying that is just giving up

Learn to have a great life while also enjoying Yea Forums and/or Yea Forums

>It's been removed hours ago. Ofc Yea Forums wasn't happy for having an e-celeb sticky.
It didn't make sense at all. Etika was never Yea Forums culture nor important to the medium. Mods giving him a sticky in less than an hour outed them as newfag redditors.

UPVOTED

ever did a belly flop into a pool? imagine that x100

it was more for to contain shit since he say he used to browser Yea Forums back in the day

Jump from that height and hitting the water is like hitting concrete.
Chances are he died on impact with the water. Apart from the fall it's a very quick way to go.

damn hoping he didnt feel anything poor guy

What is it like to live in New York?

>Even Rogersbase fell into depression

Attached: D98YcIHVAAAOSxb.jpg large.jpg (1536x2048, 446K)

Definitely Simon.

>see guile kun(ガイルくん) trending on japanese tweets
>click it thinking its street fighter related
its fucking etika

Attached: 1485276376503.png (785x757, 452K)

Never, and i mean NEVER, live in the center of New York, Manhattan, it is absolutely garbage, everything is too goddamn high

Your better off living in brooklyn or the Bronx and then take a train to tour Manhattan than to actually get an apartment in Manhattan

oh yeah the japs call him guile kun cuz of his hair right?