What were you saying, Yea Forums?

What were you saying, Yea Forums?

Attached: 20190626_130509.jpg (1358x1440, 635K)

We're saying that THIS is the real Tifa. If she doesn't have GIANT BOUNCY BOOBS, then it's NOT Tifa -- it's a cheap imitation; a fake, a scam.

Attached: the real Tifa.webm (1280x896, 1.16M)

That's a nice looking plastic figure

I played a game with Tifa 20 years ago. It must suck to be a zoomer

>People legitimately think this would look good with modern graphics

If OP's design was revealed 10 years ago when all you faggots weren't afraid of le SJW boogeyman you would have praised the hell out of it. Literally have sex.

>back of her hair clipping the arm

Attached: 1550369464218.gif (207x207, 2.28M)

Tifa is so fucking hot is Dissidia NT despite her breasts size being roughly the same as in the remake.

It was never about the breast size.

It’s about the stupid thigh highs that no one asked for. It’s about the hot topic skirt with skulls that don’t go well with anything on her design. It’s about her retarded looking face.

Remake Tifa is just painful to look at. There is way too much black on her design. Her entire bottom half is all black. They added another layer of black under her shirt. Her gloves that were red are now black. And they don’t match at all. Her edgy skirt doesn’t match her sports bra. Her sports bra doesn’t match her thigh highs. Her thigh highs don’t match anything.

Remake Tifa in such a mess, I cannot express how much SE dropped the ball. And what’s worse is that they could’ve just kept her classic design that was so iconic. But no, they just had to shit all over it. Fuck SE and fuck SE again.

Attached: 2564C283-AC8A-4988-BB3B-B1C86F45ADA2.jpg (500x500, 69K)

Unironically this.

Her redesign is garbage. I dont even care that much about the tits

ETHICS DEPARTMENT

HELP ME! BOOBIES!!! AHHHHHHH

MY EEEEYES

Attached: 015.png (434x327, 55K)

I honestly think NT looks bad and Tifa is no exception. Team Ninja has never excelled at aesthetics.

Thats just a flat out lie. I wont deny Dissidia looks low budget, because it probably is. But TN has made some beautiful games in the past.

Name one (1).

the fuck?

BIGGER

Attached: 1560240664571.jpg (298x398, 26K)

Excuse me but I'm a nonbimary genderfluid transmorphic whalekin and I find attractive women incredibly offensive and so I demand that you represent my blubber-kind by giving Tifa a potbelly and tiny mosquito tits like me because thats what REAL women are like

Attached: 20190625_195219.jpg (450x267, 74K)

Whats your favorite McDonald's™ item? For me, it's the McChicken®. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken® sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige. One time I asked for McChicken® sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's™ worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!". Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's™ restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs. I even dip my fries in McChicken® sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

That remake Tifa is shit and her Dissidia design is much better.

Ninja Gaiden 1 and 2
Nioh
Dead or Alive 2-4
Hyrule Warriors

I like the McDouble myself

i want to _be_ tifa, fuck

How did the B-team make a better Tifa than the AAA-team

Ethics are looser at TN

Smaller tits make a girl more flexible.

Too bad Dissidia NT is awful. Truly terrible. No fun to be had. I wish there was just a regular old FF fighting game.

> Anons think this is what a woman looks like.

I hate to be that guy, but all of those look bad.
Just compare them to their peers and you'll see what I mean. The character designs, color scheme, lighting, etc are all uninspired and everyone looks like dolls, including the men. Nothing feels lived-in. People blame Sakamoto for Other M's visuals (and some of it is warranted) but it's pretty consistent with Team Ninja's other work.

nobody plays dissidia NT

The reality is NT tifa is pretty much the same size as remake tifa, if not the same.

The reality is that her new outfit and face was always the problem, not the tit size.

>It was never about the breast size.
Translation: we found a new item to shitpost with.

Attached: 1518270960292.png (289x279, 84K)

fpbp

The reality is you're now moving the goal posts. I'm sorry but I can't take you seriously, and I won't engage further with you.

I have literally been complaining about the awful socks and skirt for weeks now, and all you smoothbrained droolers could say was "z-zettai ryouiki muh dick"

Says the faggot that had to constantly move goalposts trying to defend the redesign. Only retards were complaining about her boobs, her entire design was the problem, the tits are the least of nuTifa's problems.

>homosexuals think big tits look bad in high resolution

This controversy is easily stupider than the sun in cyberpunk 2077. Fuck gamers and fucking gaming, I'm going to meet girls at the bar and have sex.

Why the fuck we couldn't get this design the remake?

>Aeris will have her Kingdom Hearts "innocence personified" personality
>Tifa won't call Barret a retard
>Cid won't be abusive to Shera
>Barret won't dress up like a Popeye sailor
>Red XIII won't dress up like a Shinra soldier
>Yuffie won't have unbuttoned short shorts
>No marching or squatting minigames
>Since the entire game is just Midgar and you'd only have four party members until Red XIII joins at the end, Jessie and Biggs will get added as temp party members
>More focus on the Turks
>Rufus won't die
>Palmer won't randomly get hit by a truck when you beat him
>Scarlet won't name the world's most powerful weapon the Sister Ray
>Don Corneo won't try to rape a 16 year-old
>Crisis Core people will show up in Cloud's flashbacks
>Hojo won't try to breed Red XIII and Aeris
>Dio won't be a muscular guy in a speedo
>No Barret date, probably no Yuffie date
>No Tifa/Scarlet girly slapfight
>No gay sauna scene
>Fewer wacky enemies
>Increased emphasis on Zack, his parents are no longer missable
>Probably more about Cloud's past during Midgar since you can't have an entire game where you don't go into the protagonist's history
>Final boss of Midgar will no longer be a random tank
>They'll somehow work in "dilly-dally-shilly-shally"

Attached: download (1).jpg (820x620, 423K)

Every character got a pretty noticeable redesign in FF7R besides Cloud.

Figures a shit taste faggot would watch something like RWBY...

>boob size is literally the same as the remake
Getting the boob size wrong is their biggest mistake, and not even the outfit can fix it.

I never moved goal posts nor defended the design as it did not need defending. All I've ever done is repeatedly point out that tifa's tits are big and in line with her original artwork.

Attached: 1443070855846.png (485x415, 206K)

Even dissidia cloud looks better than FFVIIR cloud

Go ahead and shitpost my choice in reaction images since that's all you can do.

Attached: 1469204982722.jpg (940x920, 110K)

Your joke is about 6 years late, every youtube commenter and their dad has made this exact joke. Come back with better material you unoriginal faggot.

>Dissidia NT
bruh
look at this dude

Attached: Ramza-Beoulve-Dissidia-Final-Fantasy-01.jpg (980x550, 198K)

>Barret won't dress up like a Popeye sailor
>Red XIII won't dress up like a Shinra soldier
This annoys me the most out of everything, honestly.

>This controversy is easily stupider than the sun in cyberpunk 2077.
I honestly didn't realize ff7 was still popular enough to warrant this amount of shitposting and bad faith arguments.

>pretending that the remake wouldn't get a redesign as [all remakes] do, while Square shits out the classic and Advent Children designs as DLC skins
You're all fucking idiots.

It's what Tifa looks like.

What's wrong with this? He was always a pretty motherfucker

Attached: file.png (530x900, 528K)

Maybe now FF fans will stop calling the Soul phenomenon a meme

>popped a boner
>read the filename
O-Oh no am I gay now

No one gives a fuck about Dissidia, meanwhile all the normalfags are going to play the remake. No one will complain about Tifa being "problematic" in Dissidia, but they will complain the remake simply because it's too popular. Same reason why they're going to "modernize" the honey bee inn.

I'm happy they acknowledged Tactics at all.

So what should we call this controversy? Tifagate?

we call it "have sex"

I don't know about that. clouds the best looking model in FF7R. he looks really good and his face is more expressive.
they're probly both as good in their own ways.

Attached: cloud.png (1267x681, 951K)

Some do and Tifa does

Agreed. Tifa has big tits.

Get fucked.

Has anyone else noticed that during the gameplay sometimes the enemy focus gauge glowed red and filled way faster? It happened during the guard scorpion boss fight when it was getting ready to jump on the wall, when it was using a special move while on the wall and when its leg got destroyed.

I unironically appreciated your choice in RWBY reaction images. Keep it up.

Square just wants to sell you DLC

Attached: 1561485578718m.jpg (1024x595, 49K)

>Tifa does
lmao tifa tits aren't even that big in most of her models in the same game, and definitely not in that game's concept art

Attached: tifa-best.jpg (720x1348, 124K)

Tummy.
Look at her fucking tummy.
Does Cloud know how lucky he is, getting to lick that?

Attached: 7767a8af-3179-4198-9870-76cec159d23d.gif (400x226, 2.36M)

I have like 10 years worth of loli on my PC I can show you if your not convinced

Remake Tifa has bigger tits.

Attached: Tifa's Tifas 22.png (2350x1248, 2.71M)

You will in the $31.99 costume DLC pack

Worst part is forcing the 3v3's, outside of that it's a good game, the fact that it's still active and they still haven't made this the default is beyond me

You guys thrive on being miserable, don't you?

Attached: 1542101817827.png (574x540, 620K)

Dissidia Cloud is too plain

wtf, i bet the ethics department did this

nope im not a statistic like the 40 percent.

Your comment doesn't make sense.

just waiting for PC

THIS

You fucking virgins stop with the boobs already, it's the outfit that needs some change ASAP

Bros..

Attached: tifa2.webm (1920x1080, 2.84M)

OP is unironically hotter.

Attached: tifa.webm (1920x1080, 1.97M)

Post it

Why the fuck couldn't FF7R Tifa be hot like this? What were they thinking?

Dissidia NT has clipping even in the PRERENDERED cutscenes.

FF7R tifa is more natural with good animations

they were thinking the primary audience for dissidia nt is japan and the primary audience for FF7R is the puritanical west

get out of here faggot

is this the new "it was never about the white hair?"

>literally supposed to be athletic and expert in close quarters hand to hand combat
>gets affected by some weapon passing through that rocked the ship a little
>crippled/amputated hand Barret was unaffected and casually helps her

I'm joking about how every change being made is done by the ethics department, whether its something they would actually care about or not

Attached: 1536804805374.png (804x62, 7K)

SFM when

Reminder to back up your files

How can h*man """males""" even compete?

Attached: 0001_00_00.jpg (640x480, 76K)

i was saying i want tifa's tifas wrapped around my cock while she still has her top on

>puritanical west
Marxist west
FTFY

I can't imagine wanting some plastic tit cow over something more reasonable like this

Attached: 62443285_689506328160039_1660584552620437394_n.jpg (1080x1349, 169K)