Do you care for historical accuracy in video games?

Do you care for historical accuracy in video games?

Attached: Why+is+king+arthur+black+black+washing+amma+right+_1070985d6103f7bd5080611ddd21433b.jpg (1000x1500, 383K)

Only if they claim to be historically accurate.

WE

Pretty much this.

Thematic integrity is all I care about. If it's totally made up, who cares.

Cringe

Well I definitely don't want niggers playing any Lancelot that's for fucking sure.

>historical accuracy in a fictional fairy tale

Yes but a European fairy tale should feature Europeans.

Anyone else become a white nationalist because their gf slept with a black dude?

Is that the sequel to this masterpiece?

Attached: 1532938855182.jpg (183x275, 12K)

Yes

>Yea Forums having a gf
You have to go back. You’re not welcome here.

no, I let my gf sleep with a black dude because I'm a white nationalist

Who be ye?

>Open full size image from thumbnail
>It's not Gucci Mane in a hauberk

Damn. What a bummer.

double cringe

I do. It’s so fucking annoying hearing high pitched womanly screams in bfv. Then they act like we wanted that shit and start turning the talk around to our “toxicity” which is code word for criticism. It’s a snowball affect.

i became a white supremacist because my ex gf slept with a white guy

I think if you are going to be ahistoric you do it in one of two ways, the Spielberg way where except the events of the story everything is authentic as possible, or the Tarantino way over the top with disregard to any attempt to be appear authentic.

Yes.
Remove blacks.

If the BBC didn't already make Guinevere black, I wouldn't believe this

UK citizens are forced to bankroll this with a tv licence too.

Attached: Queen-Guinevere-merlin-on-bbc-28658666-2560-1707.jpg (2560x1707, 1.4M)

Historical accuracy is racist - go ask Warhorse.

Why don't they make shows about egyptians or other african cultures? Why do you think ganking European culture and implanting non-european characters in it does the world any good?

Attached: 1559947763267.png (671x603, 168K)

Nah. Perfect historical accuracy is boring as fuck in everything except The King's Speech. I fuckin love The King's Speech.

What matters more than it being accurate is being insightful. Braveheart is about as accurate as my piss stream after a bottle of scotch, but it introduced millions to William Wallace. Gladiator is even less accurate but it captured the feel of Ancient Rome pretty dang well. The Lion King is an adaptation of an English story about a Danish prince that takes place in Africa and is voiced by Americans, but none of that matters.

Besides, the who what when where of history, especially regarding wars, is way less important than the why. Stuff like military gear and battle outcomes only matters to dads who watch the History Channel. No historian actually cares.

Don't forget black Achilles and black Zeus

>Relaunch Asscreed Brotherhood for shits and giggles
>not a single black
>courtesans so drunk they don’t remember who fucked them
>no forced diversity anywhere
>game begins with a sex scene and a long shot of Caterina Sforza’s shapely butt
What happened to you Ubisoft

Don't ask questions you already know the answer to.

Ubisoft is long dead. It's been a husk under the control of a puppeteer for years

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1200x800, 214K)

I became a white nationalist because I was the black dude

This one is funny because there was an Arabian knight of the round table. France was already really big on diversity when it was written.

I didn't know D1 did acting.

Came here just to say that I loved The Kings Speech, even as an amerimutt.

Because niggers have no history, at least none to be proud of

WUZ

>egyptians
A lot of notable Egyptians were white too.

>egyptians
>black
The dynasties that actually got anything done or have history worth telling were arab. Don't fall for AC's bullshit

Attached: WE.webm (1282x404, 1.02M)

I guess I can see why people didn't like this, but if it gets more people interested in European history/myths, I think that's a good thing. There are still things to be learned from them so the more people interested can be good.

Egypt is in africa though. Egyptians are Africans.

>Stuff like military gear and battle outcomes only matters to dads who watch the History Channel. No historian actually cares.
I mean when it affects the entire scenario of combat I give a shit. But I think you're talking about what specific length of steel blades were used. Not that the Spartans surviving gunpowder barrages alleging to be historically accurate.

Attached: Jesus and Moses save Jeruselem.gif (260x195, 1.21M)

99.9% of the time when people say africa/african they're talking about sub-saharan african aka black
similar to how america technically refers to north and south america, but really if you say just america you're talking about the united states

I am sorry, burgerbrain automatically conflates african with black

>it's fine to be incorrect because everyone else is

I am a burger

Attached: he.png (541x530, 385K)