The proportions are the same, left seems smaller because it's framed with the black outline from her undershirt...

The proportions are the same, left seems smaller because it's framed with the black outline from her undershirt, why are you niggers so blind

Attached: 1561522897212.png (532x440, 242K)

If it's the same give us right for remake

>DLC costume

No she's unethical on the right.

yeah I'm fine with that

No, give us the plain white top and the thigh highs

>yfw she changes into the right outfit after Migard
Square Enix Ki

if your just going to allow right for Dissidia anyway what do you even need an ethics department for?

>have to buy one for each of the seven remakes

That makes zero sense though, she's wearing those close BECAUSE Midgard is a slum and people have to dress like they're living in a poor cyber punk distopia with that 90s aethetic

>after Migard
No too long.
After the Corneo mission.

hmm, that might be excessive

what was so hard about giving us right in the remake?

Dissidia is big in JP arcades where they don't really care about it
FF7 is aimed to be a global hit so please understand our western market necessities

maybe you don't know what it is an ethics department actually does?

>after Midgar
The game ends in Midgar.

Dissidia NT is an arcade game and the four or five VIIRs are the most important video games Square will be releasing this millennium.

>muh ethics
You're a retard thats just regurgitating memes without knowing what departments do or understand that things get lost in translation

Nobody gives a shit about the breast size, it was always resetrannys false flagging. The problem was that only tifa's costume is not the same with the original.

It's called style, you're just a reactionary faggot obsessed with tits you'll never touch

Right's design is objectively better. Actually, looking at all of them, each of the remake models are trash. How did Square shit the bed so hard with this?

it's definitely a deparment started by foreigners and run by woman to police everyone in the company on what is and isn't okay in the games, they don't care enough about Final Fantasy or the games in general to bother with the spin-off stuff, they're targets are big game to boost their soft power as is always the case with power hungry lefties.

>The problem was that only tifa's costume is not the same with the original.
I know right, remember all those times Barret wore sunglasses and had a shirt on, and who could forget the ammo pouches strapped to his thighs

Attached: final_fantasy_7_remake_barret_1215099.jpg (640x360, 33K)

>still thinking this is about tits and not realizing how dangerous an Ethics Department can be to freedom of creation in face of a hyper triggered society

the low iq ones just jump into spotlight....

Attached: No time for this bullshit.jpg (368x368, 35K)

Attached: FaceApp_1561524787536.jpg (1707x853, 453K)

>get lost in translation
for fuck sake, how naive one can be

Attached: Again.jpg (234x215, 7K)

I said the same, not exact copy but similar nigger, you can almost make a new IP and a new character with tifa's design. On the other hand, the other characters are still them with only a few details included

>goal posts moved after all the morons screeching about tit size got btfo
>b-but muh nefarious censorship all around, I'm totally being persecuted and you sheeple can't see it
Based 15 year old retard

Attached: tifasmile.jpg (2144x2144, 1.51M)

>Left just seems smaller because it is smaller
Thanks for proving the point, mongoloid.

Dissidia tifa looks so much better its crazy.

>add some thigh highs and an under shirt on Tifa
>this is totally not similar to the original and looks like a different character
>throw some sun glasses, ammo pouches, and an undershirt on Barret
>this is totally similar and the same, also my definition of "same" will shift the moment I get proven to be a retard

REEEEEEEE MOMMY MILKIES NOT ENOUGH MILKIE

Attached: 1542937952434.jpg (962x539, 31K)

t. retard
quit baiting, you know what i mean, the differences are big

How can one gal cause so much autistic meltdown?

If so, I wont to buy her pupil outfit with the cowgirl attire.

It's an accessory and an extra layer, literally the same as Barret, but you just want to be upset because you're a reactionary faggot that can't even understand there's an optical illusion effect because of the outline and the proportions are the same

Attached: tifasmile2.jpg (551x584, 124K)

does anyone have the famitsu magazine?

>Adding an undershirt and stockings makes it basically a new character
This is the kind of logic that people who make sonic OC's operate on

I don't think the design change is great, but I can live with it

Ethics department is a no buy from this or any other game until it's gone

Attached: 1553001592531.png (2494x326, 133K)

>The boobs are fine you're all incels!
>Everyone has an ethics department!
>You got the translation wrong!
>Your moving the goalposts!

Attached: FaceApp_1561524772382.jpg (1706x960, 585K)

Someone post that interview where they try to say they were making Tifa more "realisitic" and athletic Realism in Final FANTASY where there's magic and robots and monsters. It's totally not because of possible pantyshots and boob physics. Also I know girls always love to put on high thighs before they exercise. Fuck off Square. At least own up to this shit.

>strawman
Thanks for proving my point, you lose

>Replies to a strawman with a strawman
>this is a problem apparently

who fucking cares, her outfit isn't fucking disgusting on the right.

>all the Jap devs who say Sony is fucking them with censorship are lying
>all those titles with spotlights covering every modicum of a titty, even in AAA titles like DMC5, aren't really being censored
>That Sony rep who told the WSJ that they are indeed fucking people with censorship was lying

This is the correct realistic Tifa.

Look what women do in real life to pretty themselves up. If magic exists, magic bras will exist.

Attached: 9998721dc82a09285c8cb8409245277a.jpg (611x960, 85K)

Pleated skirt is objectively better, fag.

The thigh highs are stupid though and need some stripes to give her more white.

Attached: Tifa14.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

Left has bigger tits but she is skinny and has a terrible face, the original design will be dlc so I'm not at all worried about that.

Attached: 1561485578718m.jpg (1024x595, 49K)

>and then there's this fag

Remake Tifa has bigger tits.

Attached: Tifa's Tifas 22.png (2350x1248, 2.71M)

it's absolute trash. looks like bad cosplay.

this.

a "costume" that fixes her fucked up anatomy and face?
I don't think so.

>22
p-post 1 through 21

Attached: Cloud_sweat.png (1200x1183, 696K)

They're just trailer screenshots.

Attached: Tifa's Tifas 14.png (240x419, 102K)

boo

/vpol/ really really doesn't want FF7R to be successful. will their strategy work?

no

Absolutely not.

I don't. I want them to fix it. Dissidia tifa really puts into perspective how fucking ugly FF7R tifa is.

>gloves not red
>boots not sneakers
>thighhighs
>random skulls and details that doesn't fit
>undershirt
>pleated skirts not tight skirts
uhuh I'm just a reactionary faggot and you're just a resetranny

>Fucked up

DID YOU NOT READ?!

How did a lowly game like Dissidia make a more soulful version than FF7?

GAMER GATE WE WON'T BY THOSE CENSORSHIP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Lmfao Yea Forums as more retarded lunatics than Yea Forums and /pol/ combined

>Implying the original costume isn't day one DLC
You should be complaining about her face