BASED Pokemon dabbing on everyone

BASED Pokemon dabbing on everyone

Attached: 9y9tu71euf631.png (1646x1454, 265K)

>Things that appeal to children and adult children sell
WOW stop the fucking presses!

What merch exactly, shitty plushies?

everything on that list are shit. yike

>Anpanman

Its something to do with India isnt it

>80b with just merch
How the fuck

No, it's Japanese. Literally everything on the list is either American British or Japanese.

Money laundering

>Gundam,

not surprised. All those $100 kits.

probably half of it is T-shirts.

>Hrry Potter

Is this some Chinese bootleg Harry Potter?

>Mario manages to get that high from vidya alone
With the movie and theme park being created it's clear Nintendo is trying to dethrone the Mouse.

>Winnie the Pooh higher than Mickey Mouse
The weak should fear the strong

Attached: 1478758147954.jpg (317x284, 24K)

I'm legetimetly surprised by that.
I mean I see a lot of Pooh merch sure but not remotely as much as Mickey.

And this is adding the fact he's fucking banned from China.

Cards and pikachu toys

Cards have their own category.

No wonder Shonen Jump are abusive. There is a lot of money at stake.

I'm guessing a lot of it is whales who buy a fuck ton of Pokemon cards.

cards are their own thing at the end

Wow Star Wars really has been destroyed by Disney. Yikes.

Also Mickey Mouse ranks above Star Wars? Who the fuck likes that boring pile of shit (fuck you about the new shorts they're still insipid shit I especially hate the diversity multiculturalism hoity toity ones where Mickey nonsensically doesn't know how to speak English and he speaks the language of the country it's set in WITHOUT subtitles). Is it an issue about how Mickey Mouse is old and has a combined amount of profit because I tell you even back in the prime days people worshiped Looney Tunes and found Mickey Mouse shorts very boring. And frankly Mickey Mouse is about as interesting as watching paint dry. And don't say Kingdom Hearts, people don't play those games to see Mickey Mouse not that he even do very many things in that series he just has an extended cameo essentially.

Ugh if I had a family of my own I would BAN Disney anything from the household especially anything Disney acquired like Star Wars or Marvel and also especially banning Disney Princess Shit.

Hello Kitty? That's the same company that does Aggretsuko right? Well Aggretsuko is a pile of shit series...

"Oh look at this quirky panda girl who is overweight and is trying to do yoga to find a sucker man, marry him, and LEECH off him isn't she endearing? What no? THEN RAGING METAL ANNOYING SCREAMING!!!"

Fuck that piece of shit. The other characters aren't much better like Haida the literal CANON C U C K.

star wars comix are almost non-existant