Why be hyped for animal crossing when you can get this on the same console?

Why be hyped for animal crossing when you can get this on the same console?

Attached: stardew valley bait image.png (943x920, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3rg5cbbeLmY
youtu.be/H-K47ZP5v1M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Animal Crossing Vs. Stardew Valley

these have nothing alike, if anything made more sense to be against Story of Seasons or the actually dead Harvest Moon franchise.

Why try to start shit faggot, I don't even like Animal Crossing but this blatant bait has made me m a d

Attached: cry.png (1181x1200, 446K)

>aesthetical

Counterpoint: Stardew Valley is ugly as absolute sin. Why would anyone settle for something that looks like this when I can play a game with a cute look and cute animals.

Attached: 590ec909ae653aeb2e133964.jpg (470x264, 39K)

>comparing AC to a Harvest Moon clone

Who actually cares about these, they are basically facebook games

>shilling for pixelshit
No thanks fag.

absolute fucking retard

Yeah both have different artstyles. I prefer Stardew though because it felt more realistic

And the overworld in AC gives me a headache. Why is the camera like that?

I love almost all of the OG HM games, why did I put down trio of towns after 2 hours

welcome to 2016, OP.

animal crossing is dumb bullshit for children and female normies

stardew is a mediocre harvest moon knockoff

rune factory is in a tier of its own, far above anything else in the genre

this has been well established for literally years so i dont know what the point of this thread is

Cause 3oT starts slow as fuck
Once it picked up its pace in 15th spring tho, it will overwhelm you with content. Honestly its one of the better modern SoS

stardew is great because you can name your favorite thing DEAD KIKES
this stardrop reminds me of DEAD KIKES

Rune Factory BTFOs all the others

Can you go back to complaining about Luigi's Mansion instead?

kek

Attached: 0UUwR2x.jpg (600x891, 28K)

Animal crossing is by far the shallowest life sim, a genre chock full of shallow shit that hasn't advanced or improved in any major way since Harvest Moon 64, and survives 100% on """"""""""Nintendo charm""""""""""

The only good thing about it is the home decorating, too bad they fucked up the game that was only that by only letting you make houses with 1 room and a closet

both are trash and designed for people with depression who don't want a video game that involves any kind of conflict or stress

>any kind of conflict or stress
Stardew valley has the skull cavern and prarie king at least

>western trash
lol fuck off.

Remember Yea Forums is owned by corporations any criticism will be handled quickly and efficiently

Why can't i like both faggot

Found the Zoomer sony jabrony
Pretending Yea Forums is Nintendo central just because the Switch is successful is such an easy casual filter

stardew valley is autistic reddit bait, animal crossing is chill

>muh low-poly basedshit

I think you misplaced your Rune Factory and Sakuna picture OP
Fantasy Life 2 when?

Attached: sakuna.jpg (1200x675, 191K)

>Fantasy life 2?
Never

>OP sleeps on rune factory
>thinks they know everything about the genre
evertim

dabs on both of them

Attached: 1535881697744.png (1248x700, 662K)

stardew valley isn't made by nintendo so its not as good

t. nu-fan
I bet you're glad the next game is going full on city builder while the terrain generation is still inferior to the first game's

Attached: D969868B-D5EA-44D9-87DA-204D1AF73ED2.jpg (886x662, 81K)

This but unironically.

>listening to animals say the same thing 20 times a day is better on gamecube because it's older

>Rune factory
>good

Attached: dfg1.png (375x375, 100K)

Why play stardew valley on your switch when you could play rune factory instead?

>Fantasy Life 2
I'm making one
Current progress 0%
ETA 2022

>Fantasy Life 2
I wish man, that game would've been great if the combat was better and none of the jobs were identical (ex. carpenter and chef)

How much dialogue does SV has? Because AC has a shit-ton of dialogue which is what makes it fun

>Shilling gay shit
Jump off a bridge

About same amount as Harvest Moon DS. That's not alot.

because of the possibility that villagers could be interesting again

Agreed, pure trash.

>it's ok when Nintendo gets away with pay to win/lootboxes

Why?

Attached: animal_crossing_pocket_camp.jpg (1200x800, 188K)

animal crossing is a shitty fucking nothing game.
somehow offers less than SNES harvest moon despite coming out years later.

Anyways
youtu.be/3rg5cbbeLmY
youtu.be/H-K47ZP5v1M

maybe play one for more than an hour and you'd understand that no other game holds a candle to rune factory in the farming/fantasy genre

Oh yeah
>Here use these weapons to defend yourself
>Oh don't worry our weapons are enchanted to not kill monsters they just teleport away, we hate violence.

>dialogue

One of the worst thing about stardew is the NPC's imo. They don't say much and aren't very interesting.

>if anything made more sense to be against Story of Seasons or the actually dead Harvest Moon franchise.
Story of Seasons IS Harvest Moon

not him but the whole game is just slow in general, even with full tool upgrades chopping down a tree takes like three days

Just looked it up. Animal Crossing is categorized a "Social Simulation game" with the likes of the Sims, while Stardew Valley is described as a "Farming Simulation Role-Playing game". Just because they both have fishing and plants doesn't mean they are comparable

Attached: Isabelle.jpg (1175x1138, 103K)

this. Why would I ever bother with Stardew Valley when Rune Factory is a thing?

to be fair, RF4 is pretty rough around the edges, though it fixed most of the problems from RF3, the RNG is absolute bullshit

This desu, the only reason I haven't played this game.

>the RNG is absolute bullshit
that's less "rough around the edges" and more of a poor design choice on an otherwise great game. RNG town events isn't really a bad thing either outside of the stupid decisions to put romance and the last dungeon behind it.

There's a bug where Forte's marriage event won't start if you haven't done Dolce's sign event.

Stardew is harvest moon and rune factory not AC

IMO Stardew Valley is a great game with good music, fun farming, combat, and mining mechanics, and plenty of (literal) waifus and husbandos, pic related
Getting through my first year alone took me probably close to 50 hours since there was so much to do

There are mods to change the game's look, I like it personally but there definitely is a more realistic look to it than other RPGs/pixelshit

This () is my only gripe, but there are mods for that as well if it bothers you that much

How can Stardew compete

Attached: bell.webm (480x640, 265K)

Fucking forgot pic kill me

Attached: 238579283745.jpg (500x545, 38K)

>furry bait

Too bad the developers were too lazy to flesh out her dialogue and scenes after fans wanted her as a love interest.
Meh/5

>play Stardew Valley
>go for Haley because I like the idea of turning a valley bitch into a loving housewife
>by 5 hearts her personality completely changes into a girl who loves nature and taking pictures

Don't remind me. It's okay, I love her regardless
Also keep in mind that this entire game (coding, art, music and all) was made by one dude. Pretty impressive to me desu

Attached: 300.jpg (500x738, 40K)

I definitely remember Haley talking about her love for photography before coming close to 5 hearts. Also
>'valley bitch' actually has personality and interests
>buhh how could this be?
Have sex

She basically calls you a dirty farmer until you get to 5 hearts, and I had no idea she liked photography at all until the last event

In your very first interaction with her she calls you cute

It's not okay though

Stardew Valley has the most shitty characters ever made. Looks like shit. And is super boring

Animal Crossing has fucking scoot a duck who works out. Looks really nice. And is super relaxing

Might as well play Harvest Moon then.

Animal Crossing and its copycats are just rng grinds. They're perfect for the wait or pay mobile gaming audience.

Attached: Castaway-Paradise-1024x576.png (1024x576, 434K)

im only at 3 stars and she talks about it and watercolor painting

Are you fucking retarded my nigga?Stardew Valley is beautiful

Attached: 1526586010546.jpg (158x200, 7K)

it's not ugly but it's far from beautiful, it look like it was made by one amateur guy, wich is the case

I think he means the UI, which is really the only thing I'd agree with. The scenery, in spring and fall especially (best seasons irl too) is gorgeous

someone should make a thread comparing the latest farming simulator game with stardew valley next

>stardew valley bait image.png
Just noticed that

Attached: laughingruss.gif (458x256, 3.17M)