ITT: mechanics that ruin games

I'll start; rain in BoTW

Attached: BoTW.jpg (1920x960, 225K)

OP's microcephalic brain.

Well you have a tiny cock

weapons degradation

>mash X to use the horse

Attached: 10419770-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 71K)

Wasn't the whole point of the campfires to avoid Rain?

I was playing recently and I found some upturned wreckage when it started pouring. Made a campfire to wake me in the morning and it wasn't raining anymore.

Took a little bit of thinking, but it's just another way to overcome an obstacle that was probably implemented on purpose.

t. no thumb endurance

Weapon and armor stats

the whole point of the rain is to stop you from climbing everywhere all the time because otherwise you'd have no reason to tame horses.

its the game's main method of transport. i do not enjoy mashing X so much for minutes at a time, every time I use the horse. Its less about endurance and moreso about tedium and shitty feel of input. its not even that fast

get good lol

but muh immershun

In this game? Breakable weapons

botw is shit to begin with

Slippery ice in any game

the absolutely terrible tedium of pushing a button once a second
are you one of those people that thinks it's a chore to take a shower once a day?

ironically it has the opposite effect of immersion, instead of focusing on the world or the game's deliberate pace, the focus is just on the awkward feeling of tapping at all times just to go a decent speed

first its a little more than once a second for top speed. second, you are literally doing this whenever you ride across the map anywhere. if you dont think that is tedious, you are just a liar, because i guarantee you fast traveled or used cinematic mode a lot.

No to both, I literally don't notice or think about it because I'm not a zoomer that hasn't played a GTA game before

GTA doesnt make you mash to use the game's main form of transport

>he can't climb during rain
loser

if you get tired you can just hold the button down, sweetie.
you don't need to focus on the button, just tap it. there's literally not tedium to it, it's not something that requires any attention at all.
It's purely a thumblet filter.

>Wasn't the whole point of the campfires to avoid Rain?

not OP but until you beat Vah Ruta, Zora's domain would not stop raining.