You have lived long enough to see Pokemon die

>you have lived long enough to see Pokemon die
Hold me, bros...

Attached: rip.png (1322x1022, 1017K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZKK4cscvb3s
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ditto_(Pokémon)#Game_locations
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let's be real. It'll sell millions even if it's one of the worst games ever made.

I was in grade school when it first came west and I'm here to tell you pokemon was always trash.

and Etika

Attached: 1561517343086.png (436x391, 275K)

based

I'm interested to see how these sell. The outrage has been pretty huge for once but I wonder how many fags will have the self control to not buy it.

Kids still like pokemon, will do fine.

pokemon has been dead since gen 4 though

Attached: 1533972838379.jpg (2984x3888, 3.7M)

>pokemon has been dead since gen 4 though
You mean gen 1

based /vp/ bro upvoted this is epic

>1996
>I'm as old as pokemon
Huh didn't know that, also pokemons gay af

>pokemon was always trash
can confirm, I enjoy the genre, but these specific games are made for toddlers

The hard truth is, Pokémon was stillborn.

Haven’t played since Ruby and I was thinking about trying again with sword & shield.

The search continues...

If you buy shit & shart I hope you die

Attached: 1546103235121.webm (640x360, 1.24M)

No it looks like the series hasn’t evolved much since I stopped playing.

If it turns out good then maybe.

But it died at xy
>b-buh muh gen 3/45
3 at the time was a good game despite less world to explore
Gen 4 got its shit together with platinum and brought us a great remake a FREE pokewalker, not the 50 dollar waste of shit for lgbt
Gen 5 brought animated sprites, an actual not bad story, and bw2 brought a great postgame, while maingame being very different from the first
Gen 6 made everything hideous, sound generic, fuck up the game balance for retarded phonebabies, and never even got a 3rd game, shitty remakes. only the online was worth a shit
Gen 7 shat all over the online, the only thing worthwhile from gen 6, never recovering or showing signs of recovering

Attached: 1561153984953.jpg (1000x750, 92K)

Who gives a fuck about that? The series is effectively dead for many of us long time fans

Ampharos

Attached: Ampharos 6.png (270x301, 102K)

It's very much alive and I'll be one of the millions of people who will buy it.

Is that really still the case? I thought they only played Fortnite.

Pokemon was never that great. It was at best decent and not that many games even qualified as that.

Gen 1 was also a trash game.

I'm not a Pokesodomite, so why are you fags chimping out about the new game? WHat's wrong with it?

You can't transfer old Pokemon into this one.

>play red
>have fun exploring the world and catching pokemon
>gold comes out
>have fun explor-
>no wait, it's literally the same thing copy pasted
>finish game
>get over pokemon
Same shit different day. Pokemon has always been a game franchise meant for subsequent generations of children. The people that someone enjoy each successive slightly refined copypaste job are mentally ill and an irrelevant minority to gamefreak themselves.

The offical catch phrase for pokemon has always been
"gotta catch em all"

With the new game they jut announced.
"you can no longer catch them all or even most of them please understandu"

"also to all of our long time fans who have been collecting rare pokemon over the past 15 years through events and using our pokemon storage system for $5.99 a month. Fuck you we are not letting you use them anymore"

>pretending kids care about jrpgs
hhmmm

People have explained this hundreds of thousands of times, the short version is that they're removing a shitload of content from the games, under the excuses of "balance" and "focusing on improving the animations", both of which are bullshit.
Many Pokemon fans don't give a fuck about the graphics, just the monsters and battle system, and now they're pissing everyone off

>tfw no Pokemon game on the scale of something like Red Dead Redemption 2

On one hand I can sorta see their point.
Like there's going to be a point in history where they're going to be like 3,000 Pokemon and trying to put all that shit in a game is going to be maddening.

On the other hand, Pokemon is literally the biggest franchise in the entire world. Surely, they could find the money.

yeah, it was like 5 years ago

Etika didn't die, he was murdered. Don't let the truth be memoryholed.

Attached: wWl8SZk1.png (400x240, 34K)

I doubt anyome would complain if they made a game that looked really different, maybe an entirely different battle system, and they only featured 300 or so monsters, with 100 of them being new with no backwards compatibility. Sure, Pokemon as we know it would be dead, but the decision to cut Pokemon would make sense.
Now we're just getting the same shit as always, but with content removed for no reason

>unironically believing this will affect sales
I bet they won't even lose a percent lmao

>1996 - 2013
fixed

SOUL

What was the peak bros?

objectively black and white 2, but subjectively I think emerald

>Surely, they could find the money.
Ninrendo siphons it all

>remove 400+ Pokemon for "graphical upgrades" and "balance"
>game remains imbalanced because y'know, balance in Pokemon lmao
>graphics get worse despite being on a console
>only thing we get is a designated open world area with walking Pokemon
I'm sure this was worth thousands of fans not being able to bring their bros to this game.

Attached: 1559092821651.jpg (361x359, 68K)

To add insult to injury they have 3D models ready for every single pokemon made to be future proof for other games and it was a bragging point of a previous installment.

It died after Gen 5 but it's only just now that normies are realizing there's a corpse in front of them.

This might actually be true. The vast majority of the money the franchise makes is pure merchandising. How much does Game Freak itself make?

Crystal brought animated sprites you dumb unovafag.
And the bw story was shit tier when compare to actual good (as in not video game) stories.
The bw2 postgame is massively overrated, just as bad as hg ss is overrated.
The gen 5 sprite work also looked like shit, and made my head hurt just to look at it.

>Everyone freaking out over the graphics, the national dex cut, etc.
>Meanwhile, I'm just enjoying the shitposting and will get the game when it comes out and enjoy it just like I do all the games.

Attached: 1553824664743.gif (857x731, 1.71M)

I work for a company that sells the Pokemon TCG, Gamefreak ‘have’ to rush the game out so it coincides with the release of the tcg, anime etc.

Ironically Pokemon’s success kills any chance of it
being good.
They won’t delay the game even to make it better because cunts like me will be phone whinging if it doesn’t.
Sorry anons, I just like having things like a home and food, nothing personal.

Also the story in bw began that annoying 5 hour long cutscenes shit in pkmn now.
>it wasn't that bad in bw
No, but it got the ball rolling for sun and moon.
Also the lack of any exploration
>you wanna go right? No! The game says go left and if you don't some random.npc will block you "for no reason"

What if this is all a conspiracy to announce a new "update" system like many modern games today go for and make the game seem better then it is?

Same but I'd rather have the shitposting contained to /vp/.

I'm not freaking out but I also haven't really invested myself in a Pokemon game since Ruby/Sapphire.

I really want to dive into one again but I've been waiting for them to really nail a release before I jumped back in. It looks like SwSh isn't going to be it either.

From the sound of things, I should have jumped back in for BW2 and called it there.

Attached: 1517160903117.png (555x394, 155K)

A huge roster cut and deprecation of past game mechanics happened for no discernible gain. The devs are still reusing 3DS models and animations and yet make up excuses on why they can't add in all the Pokemon. Some bring up competitive balance but who are they kidding? Shit never was. The game is more pink on the inside than past entries and it should've stayed in the oven for another year.

For the record, 'Gotta catch 'em all!' has deprecated for more than ten years.

Attached: SnS graphics.png (1000x3000, 2.53M)

You could emulate the games you want to try out, BW/2 are more rail roaded in comparison to the older games but they're still fun since the story manages to exist somehow.
Though if you want to enter a region chock-full of new faces, BW1 is the one you should play. If you want familiar faces mixed with new, BW2 is better.

Nah, Yea Forums gives a pretty nice change of pace to it. Over on /vp/ it's generally just one extreme or the other constantly.

Depends on what you're looking for. Personally, I hated BW2 but love SM. But I'm more into the comfy parts like the story and relaxed grinding/breeding. I think people liked BW2 (probably more specifically Black 2) cause they see them as "harder" or something. I just found them boring really, even compared to the original BW games.

I'm hoping S/S will be as chill and enjoyable as Alola was for me. Really excited for the idea of cooking with the pokemon for the Amie/Refresh like thing rather than just shoving balls in their face.

Attached: 1561516997501.jpg (1024x495, 55K)

Everything moves at lighting speed in the Gen 5 games, and almost all routes have side areas you can explore. The roadblocks you mention were always part of the series, with very few exceptions. I'll take a random.npc instead of an HM roadblock, they serve the same purpose but one of them ruins your team build

>Use the elemental attack the Pokemon is weak to to win
I know there is more to it than that, but if that's all I ever had to do for the first several hours of each Pokemon game, then it fucking sucks. I've never played a more boring turn-based RPG, and the novelty of hundreds of different Pokemon to catch and use doesn't save it for me.

Gen 5 already had some werid looking pokemon creatively. What the fuck is this?

No seriously who the fuck looked at this design looked at that fucking face , wings and literally approved it?

I get pokemon have been based on dumb shit before but honestly this is insane in terms of lazyness im not even sure how it happened.

Attached: 250px-621Druddigon.png (250x250, 54K)

I dunno man most of the shitposting here is either just graphics or Nessa, not much variety to it.

BW2 is overhyped here and even more on /vp/ for whatever reason. Platinum is a better game.

I'm really just looking for a Pokemon game with a decent story, difficulty setting(s), and decent post-game. Or at least one where it feels like the developers / gamefreak actually gave a shit. It hasn't felt like that's been the case since G/S. Emerald was alright too I guess.

When I first looked into BW, it was recommended that I play them in order. Maybe that's what turned me off to it in the first place. Feels like I missed the boat on them, but I might give emulation a shot.

>want to play bw2 but the character looks to fucking gay
Any hacks or codes to change this?

Attached: .jpg (588x331, 128K)

The battle system is trash in the story mode. It always was. After a certain point you can win any battle in with a single attack of your starter, type effectiveness be damned

I couldn't stomach Diamond and Pearl for some reason, so I just never bought Platinum. I think I was just kind of checked out of the series by that point.

die nigger

Sword and Shield?

Nessa has me interested. She could be Hispanic.

The gameplay looks good. I actually want to explore the game. It looks like fun snd real.

This is the first pokemon game I'm playing since Snap.

>BW2 is overrated
someone didn't play challenge mode. whatafag

Yeah Gen 5 is when the designs started getting a bit shittier but the games themselves still had plenty of soul and you could tell Game Freak was still putting in effort into them. Like how it had changing seasons. GF didn't have to do that but look at that, they weren't always lazy hacks.

Or they could just...stop making new Pokémon, like they should have stopped around ~500 or ~600.

Attached: 1558037689586.jpg (434x532, 32K)

>After a certain point you can win any battle in with a single attack of your starter, type effectiveness be damned

I remember there being at least some fights where this wouldn't hold true. Then they changed EXP share and all of your pokemon were always so overleveled that it never matted anymore.

Attached: 1555643316784.jpg (355x369, 27K)

I don't get why people complain about this Pokemon. What's wrong with it? It's a simple design that screams dragon

You niggers need to play a well crafted hack with good difficulty. May i suggest any of the hacks made by Dray?

Gratsm you two are part of why this 90 billion dollar franchise has absolutely nothing to show why its the number one media franchise in the world. You're mindless sheep and deserve the worst, but probably won't ever get it. I hate you. We deserve better than this and you know it.

WAS IT YOU, YOU SON OF A BITCH?!

Oh don't get me wrong, it's still shitposting.
But over there it's ALL either
>"FUCK YOU I'M BUYING THE DOUBLE PACK!"
or
>CONSUME PRODUCT.jpg

To me, BW and SM had the best stories. The villains in both were at least more than just "i'm gonna destroy the world" deals.
Difficulty settings still don't exist. Only games to ever have them are BW2, with Black 2 having a hard mode but for some retarded reason it's only available after you beat it once normally. Maybe emulators can let you bypass that though.
And Post-Games really haven't been really expansive since Gen 2. Battle Frontier in Emerald was apparently good, but otherwise the post-games are pretty meh. Gen 5 had some good stuff though.

Attached: 1551796573924.jpg (991x1400, 720K)

this.

Then they would be accused of being lazy and aren't doing anything new (which granted they aren't).

I think between stop making new Pokemon or making new ones and cutting some out the latter would be the better way to go. The problem is like this guy said and actually change up the franchise but instead they're doing the same ol' shit with the new gimmick being now you can have fights where the models of the Pokemon are bigger.

>SM
>good story
Are you serious?

Attached: 1394616639331.gif (500x380, 189K)

we all know gen 2 was the best gen

Attached: Summit.png (188x505, 3K)

you can't "catch 'em all" in any game. You have to transfer shit over.

SM didn't even have a national dex. And transferring your hoarded living dex to the game doesn't count as "catching 'em all"

You're literally complaining about your toy being taken away when you're not even playing with it.
>waaaah I can't have Patrat rotting away inside a box anymore!!!

Once you digest the news, you'll realize how fucking retarded is it to keep 1000+ Pokemon in one game.

Attached: 1560559510320.gif (384x212, 3.01M)

Sorry to hear that, buddy. I'll be sure to think of you when I'm happily grinding away to breed me a good Sobble.

Attached: 1553824309953.gif (450x350, 906K)

He looks like a fucking birth defect dragon who is red in the face because he still has a noose around his neck from the hanging he just escaped for being suck a fucking morbid and grotesque excuse for a creature.

The pokemon franchise will outlive all of us lol

Gen 3 was the last generation I enjoyed.
4 was interesting and was really nice and the remake of gen 2 was pretty good but I never got into it until emulation.

I think the series hit its low point until about X&Y where it got better. Especially with the gen 3 remake. Sun and Moon kinda dulled it down as it handheld for waaaaaay too long.

>playing through a handmedown X copy actually was the last time I had fun since the remake of red and green.

>MUH RED
Gen 2fags are just Genwunners in denial

This is dumb, who would want to buy a game that has the same Pokemon? That's like buying a fighting game where the roster never changes, it's an absolutely retarded suggestion

It was always the case. Exp share is not an issue because you can choose not to use it, but it still won't make a difference when every single teainer has only one weak Pokemon or multiple copies of an even weaker Pokemon. Story mode battles are an absolute bore

You are just being a faggot for the sake of being a fucking faggot. Some of these pokemon represent hours upon hours of hard work and for years it was a given that you would keep them.

It's a bad move and i dont give a shit about your contrarian shit posting.

Not everyone is a hoarder autist like yourself.
I play Pokemon simply to relax with the main game, the post-game (if any) and then just clear the dex if I have time.

I didn't give a shit about transferring "my buddies from the old games" to the new games.
Each new game is a new team and new adventure. Some people don't give a shit about the older games.

And if I want to play competitively, I'll just go play on Showdown instead of grinding for dozens of hours like a fucking autist.

Attached: 1479580844820.png (962x863, 740K)

Yes. Out of all the Pokemon games, SM and BW are the only two that ever stood out as being interesting story-wise.
Despite everyone meme-ing about it, I really liked Lillie's development, loved Guzma's character and found Lusamine's insanity interesting.
Also, the game legit surprised me with how the E4/Champion went when I first played it blind. Same for BW actually, now that I'm thinking about it.

Attached: 4e186e92c4e2c91d6ee935b09717b167.jpg (540x632, 46K)

I haven't bought a Pokémon game since Diamond, convince me not to buy this game without referring to national dex because idgaf about getting 900 mons or whatever it is

Gen 2 was great gen 3 was meh gen 4 was bad gen 5 was good
gen 1 was systematically broken but remade into a good game.

Aesthetically, Gen 2. The sprite work, day/night cycle, and tone of Johto are all superb

Attached: Pokemon Gold & Silver.png (500x775, 637K)

I'll stop playing this series if I ever stop having people to play it with.

Attached: 1553390404623.jpg (600x600, 128K)

play as the girl

The new models they had to make was for dynamaxing. Each pokemon comes with its own cloud model and own giant model. Thats why they say they would need to do readd 800+ to the game. We already know they future proof it. What they should have done was expand on mega evolution and zstones and NOT be adding new mechanics every gen.

What gamefreak said about "not getting them all in one game" means theyre gonna keep adding different game mechanics each gen going forward. Which means making different models again for the new mechanic

No, seriously, the head has a different color? That's it? That triggers your autism? Not dumb shit like Jinx, Digglet, Garbodor or My Little Keldeo? Just a face that shares color with the spikes?

Pokemon is not a very good set of games to begin with and Diamond/Pearl/Platinum is already considered one of the best of the franchise so you have no reason to play a game that is just that but worse beyond morbid curiosity.

who's your favorite pokemon?
they arent in

The bigger issue is more like peoples favorite getting cut as a result. They can't even train a new one in the next game and that sucks. It also means that most of the pokemon will be the newer ones which kind of look really uninteresting design wise.

>The new models they had to make was for dynamaxing.

Sounds like it's not worth the effort in the slightest, then. Give me megas back, at least they made shitty Pokemon like Pinsir stand up to the rest.

If it was green skined it be a lot better. Its literally based off a plant.

He wasn't with #her

almost. its heartgold/soulsliver

It's based on a lizard

Attached: Red-headed_rock_agama_1.jpg (1024x739, 143K)

He literally looks like a a scribbled drawing of a dragon by a 4 year old, he has the facial features of a tard, his wings look like someone just fucking gave up and the scales on his chest look like a noose.

I could say more but i shouldn't have to spell out the obvious.

gotta catch em all is the anime catchphrase, and they dropped it quite some time ago

"always been" is a nice phrase there

no shedinja no buy

Attached: shedinja.png (475x475, 157K)

Attached: 1403210871059.jpg (960x1280, 269K)

No one knows.

What if instead of new Pokemon they only recycled old ones but 75% of them were new Regional Pokemon with slightly altered designs and typing's?

Not everyone is a casual faggot like you, either. It's not about "transferrin ur Broz xddd" like every mindless drone says, it's the fact trading and online battles (AKA the main gameplay once you beat the game, especially with new games) are gimped tremendously. It also means Pokemon not in the games won't get moveset or the occasional stat/ability update, which effects Showdown as well.
You retards have literally no excuse but "I-I DONT CARE! GAME FREAK CAN DO NO WRONG, I JUST BUY EVERYTHING WITH POKEMON ON IT!" as if that's a defense of a shitty lazy game.

Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee doesn't have an option to turn off the experience share lol.

yall remember the pokewalker?

>Seperate dynamax models
please stop spreading that bullshit. That's not how it is at all.
The dynamax Pokemon use the same exact model as their regular form, they just scale it up and add the storm/cloud models to it. That steelix thing people kept shitposting over was a culling bug, not a loading issue.

They did go back and upres all the texture files it seems, though they only did that for the regular pokemon since when they dynamax their textures get a bit stretched and blurred. See Weavile's arm here.

The claim of them cutting shit to make new models and quality animations is so far BS. The only way it works as an excuse is if they meant exclusively the new pokemon or if there's some major new animation thing they haven't shown us yet.
Honestly, i'm betting it's the former there. They haven't gone and changed the old models or animations, but all the new pokemon shown so far have had really great models and animation. They likely poured more effort into those and just ported the old ones over with the upres'd textures.

Attached: weavile.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

keep seething about trivial shit and taking a kid's game seriously.

Megas were fucking ass

>That's like buying a fighting game where the roster never changes
In a perfect world, GF would actually innovate in their games and create new mechanics and features that they keep for more than one game, and perhaps actually think of changing up the "story" once in a while.
Pokémon is more than just about battles, and if GF is going to make drastic decisions that alter the games forever, then changing up the stories, plots, and mechanics would be a much better idea than just removing old mons and shitting out horribly designed new ones every year.

Where are his buck teeth ?
Scribbly outline?
oh but surely he has a noose around his neck?

It died during the fourth generation.

>they didnt change models or animations
They literally changed Brave Bird animation

Romhacks go to the other end with their bullshit and you can just grind anyway. There's a simple way to make the game difficult but fair, a small change with big consequences: force battle tower rules on all battles. 3vs3 with no team preview, all Pokemon are the same level in battle, shift and in-battle items are disabled. Now that would make the battle system shine.

Dragonite has all the problems you listed, and that one really looks retarded. No, not the design, the Pokemon itself looks like his brain stopped working correctly

Dynamax is still one of if not the stupidest gimmick they ever came up with and no amount of info and trivia behind it is going to change that fact.

Attached: Don't Care.jpg (540x405, 39K)

I already saw that when Diamond-Pearl-Platinum-whatever came out. Soulless shit. Gen 3 was the last to be faithful to the franchise.

>Pokémon is more than just about battles
It is. And that includes discovering new stuff, which includes new Pokemon species

>Pokemon has always been a game franchise meant for subsequent generations of children.
the pokemon series has never went even a decade with out a new gen. How many children can get into it by that point?

Dragonite has none of the issues I mentioned he just looks like a dumb ass puff the magic dragon or dragon tales dragon.

He is not literally badly drawn with disgusting features. Also deflecting to dragonite does not make this nigga look any less of a retard.

Attached: Over25YearAnniversary.png (1920x960, 1.71M)

>X&Y where it got better
>Especially with the gen 3 remake
are you doing that thing where you act retarded on purpose again

Attached: cursed.jpg (348x298, 25K)

So my 16 year old swablu has a chance of not being transferrable?

Attached: serveimage(9).png (922x516, 52K)

>his favorite isn't gen 1

you're fucked bruh

maybe not but we don't know yet

I mean the Pokemon animations.
The attacks all seem to have new/modified animations. Apparently they actively tried to make all the attacks quicker to streamline fights more.

But the motions of the old Pokemon are all the same as they were in the past games. They use the same physical attack animation, the same special attack animation, same idle, recoil, wild encounter, etc.
While the new pokemon don't have more animations than the old ones, the animations they've gotten so far seem to be generally higher quality than the past ones. That's the only way I could see that Masuda quote not being 100% bullshit.

Attached: 1559744432520.jpg (542x305, 34K)

>best game in the series literally has soul in its name

Galgar too cold
Prease understand

i named it after my finch, that i buried with a swablu card.

I will agree with you that that is part of the joy of playing the game, especially since it's one of the few things to capture/recapture that feeling of playing Pokémon for the first time. But that being said, there has to be a stopping point eventually. Though perhaps regional forms or megas could help fill in that gap somewhat, if GF were to build upon those old gimmicks and make them standard.
It's just that, realistically, creating thousands of mons is just pointless, since no one can remember that many and it will just cause the unpopular ones to fade into obscurity.

At least they're original designs, and they'll do more for shitmons than dynamaxing.

Attached: steve harvey crying.jpg (634x470, 59K)

>streamline fights
yeah okay
youtu.be/ZKK4cscvb3s
it literally takes over a minute for the player to regain control of the Pokemon lol.

More serious answer, I remember the Swablu line being one of the more popular ones from its gen. It does give you a better chance, for what it's worth.

>Breeding a sobble
No Ditto in this gen faggot, have fun

Play gen 4 and 5. The series went to shit with the change to 3d

Except not every pokemon got a fucking mega
The large majority of pokemon didnt get a mega
And those that did got shitty mega designs half the time

Z moves were great however. Dynamaxing is honestly a decent-ish combination of the two ideas but still falls short since im pretty sure you cant do it anyway. I may be wrong though.

No breeding would actually hurt the sales in a meaningful way, they're not gonna do that.

he is gay its hot you can fuck your pokemon in this game its hot trust me i came you will too trsut me

Faggot you literally picked the biggest cherry in the whole game.
The streamlined fights are for all the other fights in the game. The Gym Battles are being made much more cinematic so they do have longer periods where a scene will happen before the dynamaxing and shit.
For all the other fights in the game, things will be faster/smoother which is really welcome for the thousands of wild encounters you gotta go through when grinding things.

1. We don't yet know if Ditto is in the Galar Dex or not
2. You don't need Ditto to breed. Sure, makes it easier, but you can just as easily just find a pokemon in the same egg group.
Now, if I had said some genderless Pokemon, then you coulda said that. Honestly, with the issue of genderless Pokemon, I imagine they'll never not have Ditto in the games somehow.

Attached: 1551460331675.png (329x426, 147K)

The trainer pose in battles is so damn ugly, it's just a slight step above t-posing. It looks worse with the forced gym clothes. It makes the battle arena look worse just by being there

The thing is, they're not stopping. They will continue creating new Pokemon to sell more merchandise. What they should do, and this is just a pipe dream, is design more Pokemon, so they can have a game that only features new Pokemon with very few returning ones because you can't just leave Pikachu out. Better yet, make the returning mons regional variants so they can have a 100% original dex. That solves the number and balancing issues without impacting the adventure, and also provides an opportunity to make significant, if not huge, changes to the games without the need to worry about having to adapt every mon to the new mechanics. It also leaves this weird "will my favorite make it in?" sentiment a lot of people are having behind, because the answer would always be "no, they're not in"

Egg moves are already fucked, breeding is already worthless
You really think Ditto is going to be in every single generation moving forward? It'll take literal decades to cycle mons after this gen, and besides, it's too cold in Galar for certain mons, prease undelstandu

this

It's been in almost every game and at least in every generation in the past, so yeah, i don't see them not having it in every generation going forward.
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ditto_(Pokémon)#Game_locations
>Red Blue - Routes 13, 14, 15, and 23, Cerulean Cave
>Yellow - Pokémon Mansion and Cerulean Cave
>Gold Silver - Routes 34 and 35
>Crystal - Routes 34 and 35
>Ruby Sapphire - Trade
>Emerald - Desert Underpass
>FireRed LeafGreen - Routes 13, 14, and 15, Pokémon Mansion, Cerulean Cave
>Diamond Pearl - Route 218 (Poké Radar)
>Platinum - Trophy Garden
>HeartGold SoulSilver - Routes 34, 35, and 47, Cerulean Cave, Safari Zone, Route 47 (Swarm)
>Black White - Giant Chasm (Crater Forest)
>Black 2 White 2 - Giant Chasm (Crater Forest, Hidden Grotto)
>X Y - Pokémon Village, Friend Safari (Normal)
>Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire - Mirage Cave (north of Route 132), Mirage Island (south of Route 132)
>Sun Moon - Mount Hokulani
>Ultra Sun Ultra Moon - Mount Hokulani, Route 9 (One), Konikoni City (Four)
>Let's Go Pikachu Let's Go Eevee - Pokémon Mansion and Cerulean Cave
Literally the only mainline game you couldn't catch Ditto in is Ruby and Sapphire. Pretty sure at this point GF realizes Ditto needs to be in every game.

Attached: 1552434615165.jpg (1200x914, 519K)

The stealth is insane.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (736x534, 34K)

Not enough space or time to code Ditto into game, too cold, prease undelstandu

>literally the worst mainline Pokémon game potentially ever is coming out
>DPPt remake scheduled to be next
Don't fucking do this to me. Let them be good.

Attached: 1561521286232.gif (148x111, 264K)

>playing an adventure battle RPG for "comfy"
Thank you for proving 3DS era fans and Gamefreak fanboys like you are fags.

>The attacks all seem to have new/modified animations
They factually do not. Fuck off, shill.

Implying it wasn't already when they cut the battle frontier

Sethical?

>actually even considering buying a remake after the shite of ORAS
Don't do it user.

>Faggot you literally picked the biggest cherry in the whole game.

>Dynamax
>the game's newest gimmick that's going to be used extensively in both Gym battles, Raid Battles and PVP
>""""cherrypicking""""

But that was what I liked about BW2.
Join Avenue, Pokestar Studios, GTS negotiations, places like the nature preserve, changing seasons and places with new stuff every day.
The games aren't any more difficult than any other Pokemon game, even with challenge mode on. I liked Alola, but a lot of the stuff in it was just inferior bootlegs of stuff from BW2. Festival Plaza in particular is a wholly inferior, watered down version of Join Avenue where you have no customers, no custom shop owners, no crew of your friends running it, no leveling shops, and with the exception of Rare Kitchens and dye shops, the booths were all pretty mediocre and inferior as well.
I can tell either you played it after DS wifi was shut off or you just didn't finish it or look past the story campaign if you didn't think that was top comfy.
As far as SnS goes I simply just think my money is better spent elsewhere. Collecting Pokemon is my favorite part of the series.

Ditto is a Kanto mon he’s safe

>I think people liked BW2 (probably more specifically Black 2) cause they see them as "harder" or something. I just found them boring really, even compared to the original BW games.
People liked BW2 because Unova was a ridicously expansive region with tons of things to do both during the main story and Postgame, on top of a huge variety of Pokemon and things like the PWT and Join Avenue.

Saying that you found BW2 and it's obscene amount of content "boring" but were fine with SM's ~8 hours of unskippable cutscenes just makes you look like a total clown, and this is coming from someone who enjoyed Alola. I would never revisit the Gen 7 games because I can't bear to sit through the cutscenes, meanwhile I replay BW2 almost yearly.

>All those static Wingulls stuck in a T pose
lol it looks like their animations failed to load in.

Attached: 1497241533687.jpg (500x375, 29K)

Why are you even arguing with someone who considers the task of breeding Pokemon fun
It's quite possibly the least fun thing in the games to run around in a circle waiting for an egg to pop up while your Pokemon take their time fucking.
Quite literally hours of just sitting there, wiggling the pad in a circle or holding it back and forth. Or if they're someone who just "does it while watching TV" or does the Kalos lego hand trick, then fuck them, they're not even playing the game and they just want an idle game. Never argue with these people, they are set in their ways and would buy a rotting sheepskin filled with feces if it was signed by Masuda.

>New brown pokegirl got lots of attention
>meanwhile in another Nintendo game a better browngirl is simply ignored because no one knows of that game
such is life

Attached: 1561534588380.png (1080x2160, 1.83M)

They’re my favourite sprites of the 2d games though

Of course it will, but if it sells a few million less than anticipated then that's good enough. Even if it sold around 12-14m that would probably be enough to send TPC into a panic.

Imagine how much better the series could have been if GameFreak was dropped after Gen 2.

i remember having the squirtle, abra, golem, jigglypuff cards with these pieces of art, good times.

Pkmn was supposed to end after Gen 2 and you can really see it in the soulless Gen 3 designs.

Attached: Ampharos2.png (210x158, 56K)

nah its gonna sell like hotcakes
no one actually gives a fuck about the game not including every single pokemon outside of the manchildren still obsessing over the series
cant wait for all the butthurt when the next entry in the series is gonna continue the trend of excluding shitloads of pokemon

>manchildren still obsessing over the series
That's Pokemon' s entire audience.

feeble-minded loafposter