By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion

>By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion.
>Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.
>O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
>Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

I don't get it.

Attached: 1561018412090.jpg (840x600, 272K)

Psalm 137:1

Reddit: The Character

>haha le funny zealous religious mummy man quoting Boney M

Attached: 1561360238093.png (720x653, 318K)

>LE haha religion character only funny LE RESEDIT XD

It's like a fucking algorithm, you can practically look at any thread on this board, and just predict every single stale reply before you even look.

It's just sad at this point.

Attached: Mad_Cat_Running_by_Walter_NEST.gif (128x128, 47K)

Western or Japanese games?

Attached: duality of games.png (161x673, 88K)

Kinda forgot what Graham was all about now that I think about it. Why was he so special? Cause he survived being killed by Caesar?

Agreed. People try so hard to fit in even though this site is anonymous.

An eye for an eye. Those who wreak havoc shall themselves be the victim of the hatred they sow in the world.

Attached: 1558915401804.png (442x509, 172K)

What do you mean by special? He is a guy who resents what he once was and seeks atonement for the tribes enslaved by the legion by training the dead horses to fight back. He's special because he is a really angry mormon

>DUDE LE BURNED MAN WHO SURVIVED BEING BURNED ALIVE AND THROWN IN THE GRAND CANYON!! SO FRICKING EPIC!!

Attached: 1537936969035.png (644x800, 15K)

kill yourself out of Yea Forums

fucking kek

Attached: 1556073255826.jpg (235x250, 10K)

i now just remembered john browning

>NOOOO DON'T DISRESPECT JOSHUA!! HE HAS GOOD GUNS AND HE LOOKS LIKE A NARUTO CHARACTER WITH ALL THOSE BANDAGES!!!

Attached: 1561093025185.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Graham was a Mormon Evangelist. He met up with the man who would later become Caesar (Edward Sallow) while proselytizing. Graham agreed to be Sallow's translator, and claims
>Translating turned into conveying orders. Giving orders turned into leading in battle. Leading in battle turned into disciplining.
And said that it was a slow decline until he realized that he had become a monster in trying to help civilize the Blackfoot. Their methods worked, though, and Caesar conquered 86 tribes with Graham's help.

When Graham failed to take Hoover Dam, he was tarred, set on fire, and thrown into the dam. It took him several weeks to crawl back to New Canaan, but they welcomed him back and helped him recover even though they were ashamed of what he had done. To help attone for what he did, he takes over the Dead Horses tribe to teach them to protect themselves and spread Mormonism.

are you okay?

>He still thinks this is about New Vegas and Joshua
user, you've been made to look like a fool and you're still playing into it.

Attached: 1498303237409.jpg (409x409, 48K)

That shit right there is why he got tossed in the canyon

For me it's the albino sniper.

Attached: ranger-ghost.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

for me it's agility exploits.

Damn, does she give some unique dialog if you go up to her and tell her you're Legion? I just wiped out Mojave Outpost yesterday on my first ever Legion playthrough and by the time I ran into her I was auto-hostile.

Legion path in this game is very underdeveloped, not many quests.

No it's because Caesar is fascist. Instead of night of the long knives he got night of the long fall.

Attached: ACF6D3CB-1DB4-43D8-9B09-AABC82CC5982.jpg (480x729, 48K)

>Caesar was [an ideology that existed 2000 years after the society he is aping]

At least your bait got one (you)

the so-called white people (edomites) are going into slavery for all the shit they did

Attached: 56697176_129758344805890_2380334550733001068_n.jpg (480x480, 41K)

Is he really?

>Caesar is a fascist
He's not a corporatist in any sense of the word. He has you assassinate a fascist ffs

black israelites?

Reactor: Online
Weapons: Online
All systems nominal.

>implying the white jews are actually jews

Attached: 1555992446052.jpg (640x655, 114K)

That's what she says after you complete her quest. She does have a unique line if you have high sneak when you meet her.

Attached: 1534420235526.png (680x444, 165K)

cringe

That's it. I'm sick of all this "Heavy Pistol" bullshit that's going on in the Fallout system right now. Colt 1911s deserve much better than that. Much, much better than that.

I should know what I'm talking about. I myself commissioned a genuine 1911 in Utah for 2,400,000 caps (that's about $20,000) and have been practicing with it for almost 2 years now. I can even shoot through slabs of solid steel with my 1911.

Mormon smiths spend years working on a single 1911 and bless it up to a million times to produce the finest firearms known to mankind.

1911s are thrice as powerful as 10mm pistols and thrice as reliable for that matter too. Anything a 14mm can shoot through, a 1911 can shoot through better. I'm pretty sure a 1911 could easily ventilate a Brotherhood of Steel Paladin wearing full power armor with a simple headshot.

Ever wonder why Caesar's Legion never bothered conquering Utah? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined Mormons and their 1911s of destruction. Even in the Great War, Chinese soldiers targeted the men with the 1911s first because their killing power was feared and respected.

So what am I saying? 1911s are simply the best gun that the world has ever seen, and thus, require better stats in the Fallout system. Here is the stat block I propose for 1911s:

(One-Handed Small Gun)
22-30 Damage
1/2 AC
-10 to DR
Counts as Indestructible

Now that seems a lot more representative of the stopping power of 1911s in real life, don't you think?

tl;dr = 1911s need to do more damage in Fallout, see my new stat block.

I made that bitch my Legion slave. He disrespected the Legion with his incompetence.

Just play spy for sabotage at the beginning and then kill every NCR at the end of the game, brainlet.
Legion and Yes Man paths are objectively the most fun.
House and NCR are just "follow the quest marker". Extremely boring.