What are people hoping for Diablo IV?

What are people hoping for Diablo IV?

Graphics which aren't cartoony? What else?

Attached: 740.jpg (740x429, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/qH3LMEe2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't give a shit how it looks. Despite D3's art style, from a gameplay perspective it was really easy to see shit at a glance compared to other games in this genre, aside from old sprite-base iso games.

more loot and an auction house for starters. this is 2019 and we've got money, so why not ALLOW us to spend it?!

>What are people hoping for Diablo IV?
That it's never released

i don't think blizzard is capable of making a game i am interested in anymore.
if there was a d4 screen, i'd look close if there was minimal ui and high detail to the environments.

>hope
nope

Attached: vb20nr.gif (480x270, 2.78M)

Hire the musician from 1 and 2 back, work their asses off to pull the same atmosphere as before, make the game more like D1 than 2, with less things but more focused.

I fully expect it to be worse than diablo 3, best case scenario is they copy path of exile's business model and realize people actually want at least the illusion of depth to the character building

nice try, satan.

Attached: wilson.jpg (400x400, 21K)

I want dark horror and an actually difficult game

then why are you playing diablo, user-san?

Attached: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.gif (396x240, 2M)

Attached: 210kmk0[1].jpg (1280x720, 324K)

well it's going to be in "blizzard's expected artstyle" so that means cartoony and bad looking

i want a not shit story about UNCLE DECKARD

they are kind of spineless now. too much money means less risk
blizzard 2003+ had a warchest and balls

because I want to rend demons of hell that are actually a threat and satisfying to kill
if d4 is made by chinks it's going to be floaty garbage and cartoonized for the fortnite masses
no skeletons because chinese want to kill themselves instantly upon seeing bones

I want Skill trees to make a come back. Or at least skill levels. I really enjoy passive trees too, especially if the passives are meaningful and can create builds in themselves.

Darker vibe for exploitable dungeons. Also Items that have meaningful stats and lessen the need for dps on weapons over other stats, basically like d2. Trading unrestricted like Poe and D2. Finally lobbies that hold more than 99 people or hubs so I can actually talk to people in chat. Also exploirable game names as well as a search feature.

Keep the combat as smooth as it was. For all its flaws d3 had great combat, it was everything else that sucked. Oh and please don't make set items the only way to make character builds.

MORE YASSS QUEEN SSLAAY

no female stories, no female leads
only demon killing, saving helpless peasants and being a warrior of god
also resurrect deckard because he didn't deserve to get killed by a power rangers villain

Completely reboot the story, idgaf about handsome black angel man or how many times diablo can be killed before a strong independent teenage girl comes along and finally puts him down for good with the power of forced diversity. Give me a legit spiritual successor to the hopeless dungeon crawl of the first game. Remove online multiplayer, remove the shitty balancing that 106 difficulty levels brings, remove the endless carrot and stick that was postgame grinding.

I honest to god would love a Diablo game without Diablo. Some crazy shit, like the essence of Mephisto is corrupting the land; give the level designers free reign to come up with some crazy semi-hellscape landscapes.

Mobile only.

Diablo 3 still got so many players despite how shit the game was
i already lost hope for blizz, and blizzdrone deserve every single cancer upon them. they will eat it up anyway

Attached: 1561463232542.png (940x627, 536K)

But just wait, Overwatch 2: This Time it's Exactly the Same™ is coming! Now you can get lootbox-boxes, the possibilities are endless!

D2 style dark graphics. MMO-like features such as hub cities + dungeons + raids. 8 player parties. Trading + economy. Proper PvP. No forced set items. No timed Greater Rift bullshit, do everything at your own pace, but with actual difficulty.

>and realize people actually want at least the illusion of depth to the character building
That sounds like too much thinking for a nuBlizz game. How about there's now 30 classes, and no loot?

not going to buy it, diablo 3 was so disappointing and bad. Actually have not bought a videogame since diablo 3

Whatever it is, I just hope it's not what that likely-fake "just got fired from Blizzard" guy said.
pastebin.com/qH3LMEe2

A return to Diablo 2 style.

I want the protagonist to be a large woman of color and diablo to be a white demon with feathered blonde hair.

>likely-fake
The only reason people believe it at all is because Activision-Blizzard really is that dumb.

Yeah, that's why I say "likely-fake" instead of "definitely-fake".

such a load of horseshit

Oh definitely. But there is just enough stuff in there that sounds like just the stupid kind of shit Blizz would do these days to make it sound maybe possible.

Yeah,
>A plan to basically hire university students as scabs under a ‘get your foot in the door!’ scheme that may as well be called the ‘its free exposure!’ scheme.
actually might have happened, I knew a guy who was doing something similar there.

To have the atmosphere of diablo 1

2 was already awfully goofy in comparison and 3 i didnt even play

I hope they take systems from 3 and either make them even more limited or completely scrap them just like they did with vanilla 3 and things from 2 so it can be official that WC, SC and Diablo are dead

There's zero goofiness in D2.

Diablo was never a difficult game. All I want over, the current iteration of D3, is far far more build variety, in endgame. D3 is genuinly now considerably better than D2 ever was. It took fixing a lot of things to get there though.

act 2 and 3 in D2 were just as bright as any of D3, and D3's act 1, 3, and 5 are just as dark as any of D2's.

Maybe it's the lack of the spooky music from 1 i guess

also hell felt less threatening...in the first game you see bloody bath tubs made of bones , in the second one it's just generic lava shit

Its literally impossible to make a good arpg game today.
Its a stale genre that gets even more grindy than MMORPGs.

The only way to make diablo 4 good is by drastically changing the gameplay and structure of the game from leveling up infinitely to get better loot to level up to get better loot etc.
into some sort of skill based game with dynamic battles, factions etc...

everything in D3 is brighter but that is most likely a consequence of no light radius

D1, was def the spookiest, and most invested in actual horror. Still my favorite atmosphere, sorta loved, opening a door, having it be full of flayed ones and just going nope, closing the door going back to town, collecting my shit and regenerating the world

I can still recall the sound effects of azure drakes and succubi or how alien Diablo sounded , so memorable

i dont remember anything from diablo 2 except "i am akara" :p

>Ending cutscene shows all 4 games have been a set up, Diablo was a good guy all along finding the strongest nephelim to prepare for an invasion from “The Void”.
Ok, I‘m convinced this is legit

No useless stats. I don't see the value in dumping points in the same stats regardless of characters outside of one or two oddball builds
Less powercreep
Improved gameplay building on what D3 did
Keeping the sets as a stepping stone you can build on and get through specific quests so the leveling and endgame is smooth to start
Maybe taking cues from the Division 2 such as semi fixed items and small scales sets
No passive tree to speak of.
Offline mode.
Adventure mode open from the start if I don't want to bother with the shitty story.
A whimsyshire type level because the butthurt amuses me
Getting rid of ancients but keeping the concept of primals because perfect rolls are a pretty good idea
Maybe reintroducing the talisman system they worked on.
Legendary interactions offering small bonuses might not go amiss

Smoothness from D3 staying
Graphics that are actually dark not horror just dark demonic shit
A lot more enemies
A ton more customization
Fast gameplay

Arr there really any one looking forward to the next diablo? You know its gonna be shit

this.
Blizzard knows they don't have to try because their fanboys will slurp up their shit like always...

I am looking forward to it not being D2 remaster.
Being shit or not is irrelevant.

Except everyone gave them shit for D3, and then in the expansion they fixed, even getting rid of the real money auction house that made them a shitton of money. D3 had major issues, In its current state it is the best diablo game.

Storyline was fucking stupid though.

Whoaa I remember that level.

Attached: castlevania-lords-of-shadow-img-4.jpg (462x260, 26K)

Modding support

If they don't call it Diablo 3, and pretend that shitshow never happened, I'm not fucking interested. Have they even apologized for it?

removal of equipment/loot entirely

Attached: 1558918300307.jpg (830x1024, 70K)

I will laugh my ass off if the "leak" about it being an online esports FPS is true

Actually it's the exact opposite. Too much money means too much risk, so better keep doing the same shit without taking risks.

That was a pretty game
Blizz should hire those stupid Spaniards to make the environment art for d4