What The Fuck Was His Problem?

*Dooms the entire human race*

Attached: Joel TLoU.jpg (900x1280, 212K)

I never played tlou. Is it good?

How come he never tapped that loli puss? It's the apocalypse dude, no will know or care

yes Yea Forums just hates it because it's popular.

In all honesty there was only a slight chance that them cutting open Ellie would provide the necessary cure and at the point they were at the Fireflies had no resources to distribute the cure to the rest of the planet so humanity would have most likely been doomed anyway.

It's also unfortunate that Ellie wants to be a dyke since her birthing offspring with a genetic immunity into the gene pool would undoubtedly secure the existence of the human race more than sacrificing herself to the will of doctors.

Not really. It's a movie game with incredibly basic platforming and shooting segments thrown in. It is probably the most overrated game in recent memory. Normies absolutely adore it.

>give up what is basically his daughter now for a surgery that has been done multiple times on other immune but has not bore fruit
yeah what was his problem i wonder? in reality marlene fucked up by trying to kick joel out right away instead of letting him see her one more time. ellie already wanted the surgery and if she talked to him he probably would have given up peacefully and left

Why should the human race continue?

Yes but play the single player on ultra hard mode and if you play multiplayer (which is still pretty active surprisingly) be aware there's some overpowered paid dlc weapons shittery

Insanely overrated, but it came with my PS4 and I'm glad I played it. If it's dirt cheap or you already own it, go for it. Hell, if you wait a couple more years, they'll probably bundle in 1 and 2 eventually. Just don't be discouraged from absolute Sonyfags like making excuses any time there's a single criticism of it though

Its fun for the first 2 or 3 hrs then you realize how repetitive and stale the combat is, and how linear and boring the levels and puzzles are. There's a sniper battle in the middle which is kind of unfair. Game looks beautiful on Ps4, when you're in more natural environments anyways. There's a part where you play as ellie and that whole segment is torture. The story is good but I'd never play thru it ever again.

i know Yea Forums hates movie games but i really liked the story and the gameplay is pretty fun. naughty dog has always been good at making games that are both really enjoyable to watch and play. grounded is the most fun i've had with the game and i'm just a sucker for "player and enemies die in 1-2 shots" difficulties anyway since they reward fast thinking, checkpoints are unforgiving as fuck though

It's overrated by normies but overhated by Yea Forums if that makes any sense

>implying it needed to be saved
inb4 edge

Also if you buy it and want to play multiplayer try and get an american version since Euro versions (that includes Australia) are censored for some fucking reason but only in multiplayer

Engaging gameplay - no
Following a story and getting into characters - yes

>the story is good

It's literally a recycled b-movie horror plot seen in a hundred zombie films, but now there's fungus people instead of some kind of virus.

Men can't be expected to make logical decisions

Why does this game get people so mad on this site?

>dooms the planet to save his daughterfu
>shoots a nigress in the face
Was Joel /ourguy/?

Attached: 1535394106122.jpg (236x421, 33K)

They thought shooting people like his daughter was going to help humanity and Joel is not repeating that kind of act. It didn't work then, what true assuances does he have for this things about Ellie to work now?
>She's just gonna have a baby that inherits the immunity instead I bet you.

>Ellie is immune to the fungus
>Is a carpet muncher so she won't have offspring

wait to doom the entire race you cunt

Attached: 29fa0e87630b2bdcf9d07c3d50f79bf93eb58b632cc8ebd11d8e2cd4e8602ca5.png (408x457, 176K)

Stay mad, wh*toid

Attached: E0B16BC3-FADB-4AEE-B3F6-826C1E37EB74.jpg (534x401, 26K)

>make character that is the only immune person left
>jewish social justice feminists make her a dyke
just kek

It's definitely overrated, the story and narrative is pretty good but that's all it has

>When TLoU first came out ND said that if they were ever going to revisit the series it would be with a different set of characters because they had already told Joel and Ellie's story
>But fuck that let's uproot everything and turn the series in to some retarded lesbian power fantasy

Attached: 1420665582227.jpg (236x243, 23K)

For the year it was made? 9/10
Nowadays? 7.5/10 at most.

I guess that's why they called it Last of Us Part 2

No.
I don't understand the few faggots on Yea Forums that like this game. I'm still a salty about the downgrade so i might be a bit biased but the AI is so goddamn stupid in this game. It ruins the decent shooting mechanics it might have and the stealth is ruined for the same reasons as well on top of it just being barebones. The """puzzles""" can also be described as barebones. What you're left with now is just boring and lengthy walkie talkie sections and another same old tired zombie story.

Never listen to anyone that just says the combat is shit but never goes into details as to why it's bad.
On harder setting the games a good stealth shooter and the multiplayer is a great extension of that.
Biggest gripe I have is that the clicker and human AI never interact in the main game and only interact 3 times in the dlc.

We're not supposed to interpret Joel's actions as anything other than completely selfish, NOT because he had any knowledge that he knew the surgery would likely be a failure.

Couldn't live w/o that cunny.

For game play no.Yes for the story.

If the AI was a good bit smarter, the combat would be perfect imo

I do agree with that hopefully the AI is improved in the sequel.
There's major line of site problems and it does that thing were companions don't activate the AI, when if you think about it a better system would be making it so that companions work around the enemy patterns and avoid them instead of just being invisible.

Joel put pls put her on the cock carousel.

Attached: 5920914+_4bd2e51ec26be7ab8508bb0a4e78e764.jpg (910x914, 74K)

It's the BOTW effect. a really good well produced game that leans hard on what are considered by many to be bad game design. TLOU has too much story, is too linear, too much talking. BOTW has a terrible story, is too much of a sandbox, too much repetition.

Both of them have good qualities and bad ones, but partisans will always find something to bitch about if they look hard enough.

based

is it possible to please Yea Forums? i wonder that a lot. there's always a fault with something that leads it to somehow be irredeemable garbage. i don't even particularly like tlou but seeing retarded shit like this pisses me off for some reason. are you actually gonna fucking elaborate on what you didn't like? did you not like the execution? what fucking b movie shares a plot similar enough to actually call tlou recycled? what the fuck did you not like you stupid cunt? stop giving retarded non answers and actually say something fucking coherent rather than a generic insult you spaz

Attached: 1550843883955.png (1033x693, 1.12M)

You know, I would have disagreed with you and argued about Ellie being more valuable alive so she could pass down her immunity genes, but them turning her into a dyke changed my mind.
The retarded firefly group might as well have experimented on her too. Would have been the same fucking result as leaving her alive even if they failed in creating a cure.

He really loved his foster daughter

The Fireflies are a bunch of incompetent mooks and never would have freely distributed a cure, they would have used it to leverage power. He did the world a favor slaughtering everyone in that hospital.

For this piece of ass, definitely

Attached: 679389902.png (449x449, 299K)

The Fireflies just wanted to take over the govt they would've been just like those soldiers that killed the girl they're nothing but assholes the second you finally meet them

I said good, not great

But she le big gay

They wouldn't be able to replicate it just by killing her, and didn't have the means to mass produce or distribute it. If they did, they'd only leverage it to take control as a new government power.

And all it would be is a vaccine for getting bitten and turning into a clicker. If that bite gets infected because you live in a dirty shithole? Still gonna die. If the clickers continue biting and beating you up because they usually swarm people to death? Still gonna bleed out and die. Doesn't get rid of those clickers that are everywhere that are gonna still try eating everyone.

The Fireflies were fucking idiots. To say they were an organized group gives them too much credit when they couldn't even remain secure.
That group in the sewer? Fireflies drinking infected water. Enough people drank it to turn the whole sect down there. No guinea pigs to check if purification worked, if they even made attempts at purification in the first place.
Guy in the university that let the infected animals out? Got bit immediately afterward. What is this animal moral sentimentality bullshit? In a survival situation? Fucking retard.
Fireflies been cutting open people they expect to be immune. How do you think they would know where to lobotomize someone presumably immune if they hadn't done it before?
Joel is fucked up, but he did the right thing.

Being a dyke doesn't mean she's sterile dumbass. Do you really think gay couples never have children?

Society had already collapsed beyond any capability to spread a cure. Nature would just take its course either way.

Its naughty dog, they're not gunna let a lesbian get prego to save the world, that's so very sexist and mysoginistic. Challenging gender norms is more important than saving the human race you bigot.

did none of you fucks listen to the recording that said the operations were not working?

Attached: Resident Evil pro.jpg (842x468, 125K)

Get this game instead.

It's a MUCH better zombie game, that actually has GAMEPLAY.

Attached: DaysGone.jpg (401x500, 62K)

Yes. Entertaining story, solid stealth/shooting combat, unique multiplayer. The only thing that really drags it down are the brain dead puzzles you encounter every once in a while, that and the walking/talking bits if that's something you absolutely can't stand. 8/10.

Or, as many people have already pointed out, the game presents humanity as either not worth saving, or too far gone to be able save.

It's never confirmed that Ellie is actually special, they don't really give a shit about her am much as the strain of fungus in her brain. For all we know she's just a piece of tupperware.

I only had fun at the last part where I could go all predator on the soldiers, if the game had more moments like that it would have been cooler imo