Hey you. Yes (You). How long have you been browsing this shithole? WHY do you still come here and for what purpose?

Hey you. Yes (You). How long have you been browsing this shithole? WHY do you still come here and for what purpose?

Attached: I'll just browse 4chan for a few more minutes....jpg (491x550, 28K)

help

I haven't found a satisfying alternative. Say what you will about this place but amongst the trash are the best most honest opinions you'll get. Also pictures.

I come here when I don't have enough motivation to play vidya.

Since 2007

I have no fucking idea, this site is like home, it's comforting to browse.

A little more than 10 years, I still browse mostly cause it's fun, but you can fairly often find very high quality posts that you don't see on other sites.

Off and on since probably 2009 ish. I genuinely don't remember.
Cause it's something to do

>2007 was 30 years ago

Attached: 1561488740329.gif (850x846, 348K)

Since '06
Yea Forums is the last clearnet vestige of the Wild West of the Internet.

Been browsing since late 2008 / early 2009. Been checking Yea Forums daily since 2010. I suffer from crushing anxiety and agoraphobia, so the chan's a way of coping, I guess. Some days, when I just refresh the catalog and do nothing for hours on end, I say to myself that I'll never come back again, ever. I'm always back the next day,

Sometimes, amid the children and shitposters, you can have some good exchanges, though.

It was my second board, I came here from Yea Forums in late 2008.
I stayed here almost exclusively until 2016. I only started browsing /pol/ as well in 2015 or something, whenever it was that moot had shut it down, created /new/ them brought it back.
I then moved to /pol/ completely until recently when I came back to Yea Forums. This board has really lost activity during the time I was gone, threads move far slower.

Brendan, what did I tell you about posting on this website? You're not gonna find anything of value here. Take a look at me, Brendan. I've been posting here since at least 2006. It doesn't matter how good you think your post is, some jackoff is gonna reply calling yo- calling you some kind of slur, likely a racial slur, and then all that effort goes to waste. Nothing here is gonna matter in the future, okay? Stick with soccer.

Attached: 1555657329870.jpg (280x210, 19K)

there isn't anywhere else

Attached: killme.jpg (960x638, 67K)

>it's comforting to browse
it's not. it's a shithole full of nothing but negativity. you've trained yourself to like the taste of shit.

Since 2014. I come here because I have no friends, I don't enjoy the time I spend here, I'm just addicted to Yea Forums.

this really. all my friends died or moved away

forgot to say how long i've been here. unfortunately this shithole has been my home for ~3 years because everywhere else that enjoyable for me quickly turned to shit the moment more people joined. now this is the only place i have since everything else is somehow even worse than here

Attached: 1526482851843.gif (720x404, 3.83M)

>half-empty glass of water vs half-full glass of water
Don't even try to lecture me, newfag.

9 years.
I have nothing better to do.

That doesn't stop it from being comforting. Why are YOU still here?

Because it's the last bastion of free speech faggot nigger

Talking shit is genuinely therapeutic.
You get to say all of the things you want to say to people in real life with none of the consequences.