I want to talk about video games more specifically TIFA! What do you like about Tifa?

I want to talk about video games more specifically TIFA! What do you like about Tifa?

Attached: CuteTita.jpg (1440x1785, 783K)

Nothing really, she is pretty boring.

Nobody likes talking about tifa unless it's about her tits because everyone on this site is retarded.

I like that she's the only human party member that fights with her fists, and also that she's easy to cosplay and her outfit is easy to replicate while also being really comfortable.

I just wish my boobs were bigger...

Attached: 1561466249804.jpg (580x1024, 40K)

Her tits

She's a fictional character.
What else is there to talk about, her plot points?

You're right. Gotta jump on the unga bunga boobie change bad train

Her modest and elegant chest.

I think people who look down on guys that like tits are just stupid.

I like tits just as much as any other guy but there was a very small reduction. Smaller tits are great anyways

Her innocent heart.

And her tits.

There are hundreds of reasons why Tifa is the #1 vidya girl of all time.
Once thing I always loved about her is that she’s what they call a “badass normal”. She doesn’t have any enhancements like Cloud, Barret or Vincent, but she is still able to beat the shit out of her enemies with her fists. The WEAPONS were freaking humongous, they made the Highwind seem like a toy plane, yet Tifa picks them up with a single hand just to show off. Like, she could’ve used both hands, but she doesn’t. That’s how badass Tifa is.

Attached: 18E8386D-8A21-4E5B-BFC3-C2A055A85D87.png (833x1000, 600K)

t. faggot.

Bet you're the type who whines about Senran Kagura too.

i like that she is so brave in facing the absurdity of censorship from that Ethics Department who absolutely had a hand on her new design and if you believe for an instant that is "just misstranslated" then you are unbelievable naive, as if the company would publicly assume they censored her to please a social hysteria. And yet little tifa is brave and strong even tit-less
you go girl

I don't care about senran kagura. I'm not really into beat em ups

I bet you're the type to say "you like bad, dislike good" when you disagree with someone because you have the gay.

Her ethicality and lack of censorship.
Oh wait, that's right.

Attached: Soul vs Soulless.png (555x532, 266K)

Why can't she be real bros

Attached: 1561497755471.png (644x860, 698K)

She’s nice. She does her job in the story really well. And has a good simple design.

Tifa not being real is irrefutable proof there is no god

I find this mindset weird. A girl like tifa literally could not exist. Not just due to physical impossibilities but her personality is obviously a work of fiction

Usually girls who are sexy like Tifa have a bunch of beta orbiters inflating their ego so they end up becoming stuck up bitches.

Attached: FF7 boobs truth.png (862x1124, 593K)

i like that she's a white girl.