How does weed change playing video games for you bros? Does it enhance the experiences or lessen it...

How does weed change playing video games for you bros? Does it enhance the experiences or lessen it? What's Yea Forums take on it?

Attached: wkenbke.gif (220x157, 483K)

Sneed

DUDE SNEED LMAO

Attached: 1480380165912s.jpg (224x250, 9K)

idk but weed makes you into a lazy nigger.

una sneedla

I don't feel like doing anything but listening to music when I smoke

tfw no trans gf

Attached: 101928278218.jpg (612x612, 85K)

who's that fag and where can I see his boipucci?

>his
user...

LOL, I'm the same way

slightly uncomfortable because my senses are dulled

It was great when I first started smoking. I felt completely immersed in my first playthrough of Witcher 3 and I would roleplay out each day like Geralt had to have breakfast and stroll through the plaza on the way to see Triss and that shit it was amazing.

After a year and a half of daily use, I'm still smoking the same amount but I can't remember the last time I actually got high. Even if I pound two bowls in a row it's sort of eh. I guess I could upgrade to a bong or some fuck huge vaporizer but that would be that for my life probably and I'm not quite there yet

Attached: 1551362686503.jpg (960x679, 98K)

Bullshit that's actually a girl, every fucking one of these threads has the an inevitable Trap/CD/Femboy/etc poster due to WEED LMAO posters overwhelmingly being faggots.

i dunno why you guys like Sneed and Chuck, but don't stop, don't fuckin stop.

I feel the same way bro, take two good bowl rips and still feel eh....maybe we need a tolerance break shit idk anymore Lol.

You need not only a tolerance break but to also lower your daily consumption once you start again. I enjoy weed much more than I use to now that I actually get high and I actually get high now that I don't do multiple packs a day. It helped me to get a scale and scale out what I was smoking each day so I could keep track on a level beyond "bowl packs" which is kinda dubious.

HAHA SNEED

> smoke 10 grams a week since 15
> earning 100k a year
> master degree
Ok white boy

Attached: DwCd45OWkAAhx5B.jpg (486x849, 62K)

At first it does but then it just makes you feel complacent with doing absolutely nothing once you lose that childlike feeling and it becomes a means to stave off your worsening depression.

Makes me sleep and be unfocused. I hate weed

What job?

>I felt completely immersed in my first playthrough of Witcher 3 and I would roleplay out each day like Geralt had to have breakfast and stroll through the plaza on the way to see Triss and that shit it was amazing.
that sounds comfy as fuck. wish i could get immersed like that.

weed is the god-tier hangover cure though
no more nausea and it lets you sleep until the hangover passes

I almost always immediately fall asleep and if I have the energy to game, I'll run in circles while listening to music and cry.

I never get hangovers because I drink water. I hate how weed feels regardless. I have smoked plenty and have tried many different types. It was fun at one point, but I dont like it anymore.

that's fair. honestly, i prefer alcohol and only smoke occasionally

Yeah, I like roxy myself. I wish I enjoyed it like others seemed to. Hell of alot cheaper than pain oills

*pills

At first it makes everything better then you kinda get used to it and it's like an upgraded cigarette that makes you drowsy.

Attached: 1378654337053.png (683x444, 221K)

>kinda get used to it and it's like an upgraded cigarette that makes you drowsy.
I smoked daily for 3 years, that never happened.

Smoked daily for 8 years and while I still feel the high there's barely any buzz from it.

I stopped smoking just to remember how does it feel being sober, then I realized I enjoyed it more smoking for smaller periods of time, since then I don't smoke for more than 3 months.

I get to learn more about myself when I go cold turkey for an unknown period of time, getting weed after not knowing when I'm going to smoke again is the best feeling.

took some shrooms to play fo76 during the double ex weekend. ended up watching random youtube videos and laughing at my gemstone collection.

the games effects were neat though even though i only played for 5 minutes once they hit

I can barely operate my phone or PC when on shrooms everything is just so intense and overwhelming.

Underrated

Some games I will get better, others I will get worse. Fighting games are great, I will get real into the flow and let my instincts take over, stop overthinking things. Action games are similar, I used to have tons of fun blazing up and playing Ninja Gaiden, Bayonetta, etc.

Now RPGs? not so much. I remember the first time I started FF7, I spent several minutes at the start going through the menus trying to figure out how to equip the restore materia not realizing the game arbitrarily doesn't let you until the tutorial later. Anyways, this was after fighting the scorpion and I had no idea the timer was still running in the background until it was too late.
Skyrim on the other hand, one of the best games to play high you can get real immersed into the world that way despite the game being painfully mediocre and bland when you aren't.

Attached: 1557679928180.jpg (1525x2135, 1.89M)