I'm already losing hope for the DLC.

Attached: dlc.png (1178x1154, 554K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sora_sakurai?lang=en
twitter.com/PushDustIn/status/1138759804208291841
twitter.com/Sora_Sakurai/status/1138664983565225984
sourcegaming.info/2018/07/03/bayo106/
youtube.com/watch?v=GvfFIfbEHHI
nintendolife.com/news/2019/06/phil_spencer_says_microsoft_had_no_problem_with_banjo-kazooie_appearing_in_smash_bros_ultimate
gamesradar.com/heres-what-you-need-to-know-from-nintendos-investor-qanda-new-online-switch-game-and-more/
youtube.com/watch?v=akMjMxXEpTY
youtube.com/watch?v=sV6EVXxjpl0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you think jokers a swords man you a big ass

So take Sakurai's advice and don't buy the season pass. Seems like an esy answer to me.

We could’ve had Dee or Waluigi instead of these 3(8) wastes

>DLC ballot winners are all getting in
>we still need a female rep
We all know who's next

Attached: shantae snapp.png (1366x768, 1.03M)

she's already a spirit in the game, you stupid faggot. Fuck off and wait until the Smash game comes so you can spam it, like Geno, Ashley, Steve, Isaac and Waluigifags

>We still need a female rep

Says who? A Resetera user? Fuck off with your diversity. Spirits aren't getting in.

Yep. I can't wait to play as 2B/Jill/Lip/Adeleine.

not recognizing kazooie is just a functional living sword. forward tilt and forward smash could easily be taken from a FE character. without knowing all the attacks it can't be known how much like a sword she is but Banjo-Kazooie are just western sword characters in smash.

>Joker
>Anime Swordmen
Do you just like buzzwords or something

Attached: 12359935_930877883656146_2093727720530235762_n.png (290x276, 63K)

>Joker
>swordsman
Next you'll tell me the Belmonts count as swordsmen

If any girl's getting in by this point, odds are it'll be Arle. The only thing keeping her out is if they arbitrarily decide we can't have another Sega rep because of Joker.

Attached: 1533704009496.jpg (332x452, 91K)

>2 anime and 1 cereal box mascot
metoo bro

>Joker: Modern JRPG MC
>Hero: Classic JRPG MC
>Banjo & Kazooie: Classic Platformer MC

So we're getting a Modern Platformer MC and some MC from another Genre. Who's getting in? A FPS MC like DoomGuy? A Puzzle Genre MC like Layton?

>le epic anime sword meme
neck yourself reddit. Dragon Quest deserves to get in.

stay mad

complete fucking denial

Attached: download.jpg (232x217, 15K)

>Banjo Kazzoie
>classic
>platformer
I hate zoomers.

Now show me the results of the official ballot hosted by Nintendo.

Oh wait, you can't. Someone already beat you on that.

Attached: 74a.png (1944x1383, 1.3M)

Attached: Unimpressed Otis.jpg (905x807, 31K)

Ok fine.
>Collectathon

There. are you happy?

Just disappointed desu

It's over 20 years old, user.

>are you happy?
Not until i can lick out the funk between banjo's impossibly soft toe pads

>Steve is in 4th place over Shantae
>Shantae is already a spirit so that deconfirmed her
>Steve isn't
>Minecraft is the most popular/selling game ever

Lads, he's in. Don't expect me to post that shitty Steve-model, kinda do want him in, it will be unique.

Attached: 1466921023779.png (1159x900, 641K)

>n-no spitir means the character is deconfirmed
patternfags need to be shot

>Yfw notch gets in instead
bada bing bada boom

>Banjo's icon is the symbol for autism

what do they mean by this

cope, have intercourse

This Steve is unique garbage needs to die as quickly as possible. He isn't. No matter how you try to convince us otherwise.

The bright side I would prefer him over Shantae anyway

God why are Shantae fans so cringy? The budget of her CGI trailer would probably more expensive than the cost of one of her games

If the DLC was determined entirely by Fan Poll results, we wouldn't have Hero and Joker
>inb4 Banjo
Yes Banjo is in the roster due to fan demand and outcry along with Phil Spencer being incredibly supportive and open about it but even then he serves as the exception rather than the rule.
If the rumors of Rare Replay on the Switch according to Sabi are legit, it would prove there was possibly a greater motivation for adding Banjo in Smash other than fan demand.
But now lets cut specifically to Shantae
Answer me this
If Shantae was DLC, why didn't they save the spirits like Piranha Plant?
If Shantae was DLC, why did Bozon tweeted fans to support her inclusion as DLC a few days before it was announced the DLC line up has been finalized?
If Nintendo had Shantae on a list (assuming it wasn't literally just 5 characters) and Sakurai chose her, they would've approached Bozon about it and he wouldn't have had to make those tweets for the support.
At best, you'll get a Mii Costume along with Shovel Knight.

Attached: 1540169331347.png (528x501, 293K)

The real problem right now is that Joker was a shit choice and terribly executed. He shouldn't have such a generic move set. He should, in theory, be a pretty interesting character. But they just had him swing his knife around like a slightly short sword for all of his A attacks and gave him one fucking persona attack (side special) and a down B counter. Plus, his meter gimmick is not fun and isn't even something from Persona 5.

Why did they fuck up his representation so much? I thought Sakurai played P5.

>joker BAD
>banjo GOOD

Attached: 1561508017466.jpg (644x1148, 69K)

Banjo's icon isn't the Yea Forums clover

no one wants that faggot waluigi, it's literally just a meme.

Thoughts on Porky?

there's honestly a lot of characters related to him that seem to be missing , as well as the lack of a Porky spirit in general.

The only thing that really makes me doubt it though is "What music would they even add?"

>cgi trailer would cost more than $15
Hot take, thinkenstein

I meant the budget of the game

Nobody even knows what mother games are, 2 reps is plenty

Boy you sure bring up a good argument with that wojak but I'm not quite sold on it. Got any buzzwords I can hear to make sure I'm wrong?

Crash will be the second classic platformer MC, and Phoenix will represent another untouched genre.

Attached: FIGHTER PASS.jpg (1980x1113, 1.1M)

sakurai got the japanese favourites out of the way early.

final DLC are doom guy and crash bandicoot

Rare Replay is impossible on the Switch unless they crop out the fucking 360 games, which include all the Banjos, Perfect Dark and so on. You think MS or Nintendo are going to waste time on that? Doubt

Anyway, Shantae 5 comes out later this year and that's pretty much what they're striking for to have a DLC reveal. It's just perfect of an occasion to reveal her.

wtf is that a leak of the whole pack?

dilate

>Got any buzzwords I can hear to make sure I'm wrong?
sure, have some more.

Attached: smashsoul.png (1000x535, 233K)

what is: Corrin.

They've ended a DLC on a relative dud before, they can do it again.

>"But Corrin was to shill Fates!"

It's the era of every old game series getting some sort of remake. I kinda hope they don't, but I wouldn't be too surprised if they dug up the corpse of the Mother series to milk it.

not happening. they're saving porky for a mother spirit event most likely

You'll get Lyn and like it

>Rare Replay is impossible on the Switch unless they crop out the fucking 360 games, which include all the Banjos, Perfect Dark and so on. You think MS or Nintendo are going to waste time on that? Doubt
Sabi hinted that the Xbox games are gonna be replaced with the Nintendo/Rare games
Also, answer my fucking questions

>see people wanting Porky in the game
>they always post old man Porky in the capsule
I will never understand this. If we get Porky in the game it should be his pic related form.

Attached: porky.png (500x292, 145K)

Yes user some of the most popular games tends to have swordsmen with anime artstyle

Would be fun

Your questions are shit because you're a patternfag.

I'd be really happy to play as his blue alt

Attached: Blue Porky.png (775x849, 723K)

maybe popular with weebs you tranny

One Namco rep if they even care and maybe another western rep or we could get a secondary Company rep which I m gonna guess if it happens
>Sega-Kiryu
>Square-Sora
>Microsoft-Master Chief
If we need to patternfag there are two JRPG swordsman and two Cereal mascots if we count the plant, so the next character could be a RPG and cereal mascot

Attached: 1536889184422.png (658x569, 501K)

I thought that's where they were going at the start of the Banjo trailer. Why would you do the whole "hero vs villain" thing at the beginning if the character revealed isn't a villain?

I'm pretty happy. 2/5 are shit so I don't have to buy the fighters pass now. based nintendo saving me money

>pattternfag
Its an educated guess based on what we know, what we can question, what we can interpret, and what we can speculate
Patternfaggotry is thinking the characters must arbitrarily fulfill a color quota just because
Patternfaggotry is thinking the characters must have a companion no matter what on the banner

Attached: b1b.jpg (933x573, 105K)

I am pretty confident to bet on Crash and Doomslayer

Attached: download.jpg (1019x1120, 274K)

I just cant wait for them to announce shantae.

Everyone gonna be so mad.
Weaboos will be mad
patternfags will be mad
roosterfags will be mad
boomers will be mad
zoomers will be mad too
just literally everyone but Shantaechads won't be mad. But she ranks high on the Ballot and that alone is a good indicator that she might be in.

Attached: 1561411623826.png (3067x2671, 1.65M)

>and
Its possible to have two more western characters but don't hold your breath on it
>Actually, it was the first time to ask an overseas musician. I was worried whether my direction would pass from the language barrier, but I think I made something that fits perfectly.

twitter.com/sora_sakurai?lang=en

>In an old Nintendo Dream (from 2002) Sakurai confirmed that Banjo and Kazooie were planned to be a trophy in Melee. However, since Rare is a company in England it became difficult for them to approve the trophies and still have Melee on schedule. Joanna Dark was also mentioned.

If the man was this anxious about the language/regional barrier, I don't think he'd risk any issues from said barrier with the majority of the DLC especially given they have a fixed deadline.
Its not just the musician either, Sakurai tries to get full contact and communication with the owners as much as possible to make sure he's treating the character justice and gets as much consent regarding making any changes for the character for Smash's gameplay.
Also, I'm starting to feel that Rayman isn't playable because of the barrier making Sakurai hesitant
Like, he knows Rayman is highly requested
He definitely saw a shit ton of confused, hyped up comments when he posted that Rayman trophy on Miiverse years back
Hell, he probably knows about the fake Artsy Omni leak
But if there was anything holding him back it was likely either no Nip recognition (which would no longer be valid if Doomguy does get in) or the language/region barrier

You're either falseflagging, retarded, or both
Most likely both

revenge is coming tho

Attached: download (38).jpg (258x195, 13K)

I am 99% certain about Crash. Feels the most logical considering Crash's significance and Nintendo's relationship with Activision. Banjo being included before Crash basically seals the deal for me, now anything can and will happen. God only knows who that last character is though, could be fucking anyone.

Banjo is just a modified Duck Hunt

keep seething.

Dante’s in

Boomers, mad at a Game Boy Color bitch?

Boomers vote for republicans, they don't like female characters in their games.

Who the hell are you quoting tubs?

By all accounts of logic and observation, Spirits Deconfirm
Be like the Shovelfags and accept your consolation prize with grace

Crash is way too similar to Banjo. Can't really see him get in when all DLC characters have been different from each other.

What, in that they're both animals? Bullshit. Their abilities are completely different.

>>>Blizzard ACTIVISION and Bethesda

Attached: 143729489326.jpg (719x771, 57K)

>still patternfagging
that's how they get you by surprise every fucking time

Actually, Hero is 3 Classic JRPG MC's and 1 Modern JRPG MC.

Attached: Dragon Quest Smash Representation.png (1342x538, 140K)

Google translate this one
twitter.com/Sora_Sakurai/status/1138664983565225984

We already have 30 anime swordsmen.

We're gonna get Banjo, Crash, and Bubsy.

It was part of the fake out along with DK yawning

They're both mascot characters from platformers released in the same generation.

Have fun repeating the same mistakes as the Ballot
Look up the definition of insanity

Literally no one played that game. It's the equivalent of MG1 and 2, Persona 1 and 2, GTA 1 and 2, TES 1 and 2, Fallout 1 and 2, etc.

And Joker and Hero are both JRPG protagonists. I really don't get your arbitrary rules.

Even then the "hurr we already have a sega rep" is moot when you consider atlus got added to the fade out credits specifically for Joker (unlike Banjo, where his parent company Microsoft gets credited instead) and all his songs only credit atlus
For all intents and purposes, he's a Atlus rep

Yep, definitely both

I'm not repeating shit because I never lost faith in her.

Attached: d8h4mgm-a1e0cd7e-fe3e-4e9d-8a55-0813dec3ea12.png (1000x1412, 344K)

It's gonna be Dante and Lloyd Irving

Attached: 1541758159928.jpg (250x241, 7K)

says the guy who's quoting japanese sites to confirm theories.

>he thinks Phoenix won't be in
plebs

Attached: phoenix, drinking the tears of rosterfags.gif (256x192, 4K)

Classic JRPG and a more modern JRPG, completely different in every way besides genre
don't get your hopes up for Crash lol

You mean how Banjo and Crash are completely different in every way besides genre?

I think Capcom would consider Resident Evil first

Attached: Jill Valentine.jpg (540x744, 157K)

Well that's not so bad. At least they'll bring unique moves to Smash. Can you imagine a Smash character with a sword?

Let Go

Attached: Insanity.jpg (3768x947, 291K)

Mii Brawler

Mii Gunner

You don't really believe that, do you?

Lloyd was a mii outfit, it's series new to Smash that is the theme of the DLC and I don't think Capcom will get a fourth character it can happen but I still doubt it

I find it cute that you keep posting this every single time a Resident Evil character or Phoenix Wright are mentioned

Jesus. Having four Marths really broke the Smash fanbase. They disregard absolutely everything as an anime swordsman no matter how they play.

Also can Nero Claudius from Fate Extra be announced? Ty

>MUH SEGA REP
>MUH NAMCO REP
>MUH MICROSOFT REP
>MUH KONAMI REP
Bitch shut the fuck up, Sakurai isnt taking your made up autistic company rep quotas into consideration, he cares about the fucking GAMES. Dragon Quest didn't get in because "durrr square needed another rep", it got in because it's one of the most popular JRPG franchises. Maybe the next characters will also be from Sega or Square titles, maybe you'll get two Capcom characters or two Namco characters or something completely out of nowhere, Sakurai will add what he wants to add and no imaginary limits or quotas regarding "company reps" will stop hin.

Attached: Dream_n64_banjo.jpg (532x720, 46K)

OBJECTION!

Attached: Apollo.jpg (299x168, 7K)

Attached: 1448145470564.jpg (780x1137, 373K)

I do believe that. They're both animals. They're both from platformers of the same era. Those are the only similarities. If they were fucking recolors of each other I could understand your reasoning, but they're not.

Will the werewolf skin from Fortnite have a chance?

I hope so. My dick would explode.

godfuckingdammit we will never listen to "like a glint of light" or "Fighting of the Spirit" while Lloyd gets revealed

Attached: 1528523547054.jpg (665x500, 53K)

Hold it!

Attached: miles-shrug(d).gif (266x192, 92K)

Does no one realize how retarded you sound when you call a character a cereal mascot? You sound like a goddamn 9 year old.

>japanese sites
Its Sakurai's own words

People who complain about cereal mascots and anime swordsmen are manchildren

>No assist trophies but kept in Spirits
>Barely made it in the top 5
Yeah no

>Anyway, Shantae 5 comes out later this year and that's pretty much what they're striking for to have a DLC reveal. It's just perfect of an occasion to reveal her.
Same rule applies to Doomguy and Nakoruru
Counting late ports, Reimu and Spyro
Counting games that already came out this year, Crash Bandicoot

You're a fucking retard. The fighters pass was planned so far in advance that these aren't an issue.

nobody wants hat goomba.

>The fighters pass was planned so far in advance that these aren't an issue.
That doesn't mitigate the language/region barrier issue when actual development doesn't begin until much later and that's when the discussion has to be crossed over to make sure the final result is pleasable to the original owners.

IT'S A FUCKING DAGGER YOU STUPID FAGGOT.

Wow Sakurai, ANOTHER bird user? We've already got one, you may as well call this game Super Squawk Bros.

Attached: ban.jpg (1193x670, 316K)

Finally someone fucking gets it
Thank you user for not being retarded

Attached: DJrmQ8yV4AA9JjX.jpg (612x387, 32K)

So why did the guy who drew this have Cloud and Shantae act OOC?

異議あり!

Attached: Ryūnosuke.png (382x870, 197K)

ALL OF THE DAY BRO

It does mitigate the issue, why the fuck wouldn't it? Development might not start until later but Sakurai has to get permission to use those characters and has to get everyone on board long before he starts development. All language barrier shit to start the collaboration would have already been taken cared of and clearly it isn't enough to hamper the development of Banjo since he'll be releasing on time. Shit, it makes sense for any theoretical Western character to be released in the later half of the fighters pass since it gives Sakurai plenty of time to deal with any language barrier issues.

>After Geno fucking *Shantae* is making a comeback
I hate this community

Attached: you.png (281x206, 105K)

Isn’t the soundtrack for the Mother trilogy like 10 hours long? Also, none of Porky’s battle themes are in the game.

Regarding Crash
Only possibilities I could see blocking his chances
>Sakurai not wanting the majority of the DLC to be western characters assuming another of the two is gonna be a western character
>Sakurai/Nintendo feeling Banjo already covers the nostalgic platformer demographic (or that Crash would be one too many cartoon mascots for the DLC) even though Crash also appeals to the PS1 crowd while Banjo does not
>Sakurai not risking trying to deal with more than one Western character given he was worried about contacting Kirkhope given the distance and other complications involved in working with a person overseas seeing how Sakurai likes to make sure the third party company in question feels comfortable with his depiction which requires communication
>Sakurai not being autistic enough to figure out a gimmick
Other than that, I can't really think of anything keeping him out
He has the history, appeal to both sides of the globe, and personality for him to stand out
Its not like Activision is going to interfere, they already did the whole Skylanders amiibo with DK and Bowser

I still call bullshit on Bayonetta "winning" the ballot.
But Ridley, K. Rool, and Banjo all made it in anyway so I don't care anymore.

>2B gets in
>but as a costume because Square Enix

Attached: upset immensely.jpg (1048x1086, 202K)

Why tho? Why exclude so many villains from the Mother series for a spirt board event? Characters like Flint and Hinawa would be more appropriate for something like that.

She was always the realizable winner. Sakurai even said he tried to negotiate for other characters like Snake after the ballot but failed. I bet that Banjo would have been in Smash 4 if Microsoft played along.

>Sora got cucked by Hero
>Steve got cucked by Banjo
>Everyone else in the top 10 is a Spirit
>Except Phoenix and Crash
Boom. There's your last two characters.

This, I get where these people come up with these imaginary check boxes like we need another girl

*rips and tears your main's asshole*

Attached: D9EbyyYVAAAf_tA.jpg (1200x880, 183K)

>googly eye cereal mascot
>original
"No."

>Steve got cucked by Banjo
Banjo doesn't really effect Steve's chances. Sora definitely got cucked hard.

>What music would they even add?
The series has like 50 different battle themes and we have none of them.

Sonic deserves a 2nd rep at this point but I don't think it'll happen because it wouldn't drum up much hype.

Attached: Tails_51.png (720x712, 289K)

And Robin and Corrin are both humans from the same series from the same generation. They wont get in bro, trust me I'm a patternfag.

If we're going pollfagging we still have more options than that

Attached: 20190626_071444.png (1300x1150, 291K)

You seem to miss the part where I said in an earlier post
>risk
That's the keyword
I think two more western characters are possible but it depends if Sakurai is willing to take the risk in working with overseas companies on the majority of DLC seeing how things could go wrong (miscommunication, bigger chance of leaks, constant orders regarding depiction, etc)
Especially since they are companies he has no familiarity working with
And before you say he wouldn't feel worried about it due to the amount of prep time
>Actually, it was the first time to ask an overseas musician. I was worried whether my direction would pass from the language barrier, but I think I made something that fits perfectly.

And we hate you as well

>Tails
>Shadow
>Knuckles
All lame. It's Eggchad's time.

Attached: 1542386915387.png (680x680, 126K)

>permission to use those characters and has to get everyone on board long before he starts development
Permission is the first step
The actual development where he actually portrays the character is when they start talking
Especially regarding any changes to the character to accommodate for Smash that Sakurai would want the owner to feel comfortable about

>all spirited
Step aside, it's time for another SEGA property to shine

Attached: 7bJas1n.jpg (1199x659, 44K)

>And we hate you as well
Good, I didn't want to be liked by a bunch of delusional zoomers who think Shantae should be in smash before Touhou fucking Project or that spirits don't deconfirm characters.

fuck off

They probably wouldn't have sold as well but they'd have unironically better movesets.

The "1st among realizable characters" thing was BS, as data miners uncovered placeholder data for all of Smash 4's DLC (including Bayonetta, who used ZSS as a base) before the ballot was complete.

The prevailing theory (which a probably-legitimate leak reported from DK Vine supports) is that the Smash 4 DLC pick was predicative, and that Bayonetta was selected as they thought she would do well (which she did), but she probably wasn't the overall winner. The Smash Ballot was used to select Mii Fighter costumes in 4, and then influenced Ultimate's decision to bring back all veterans, as well as characters like Ridley and K. Rool and probably Banjo.

And that seems to be going fine when you look at Banjo.

We as in the entire community not as Spiritfags or Shantaefags you fucking Discordfag

There is no proof that Bayonetta used ZSS as a base and the DK shit isn't trustworthy.

BASED

>Nigger thinks he can speak for the entirety of the community
Every time

There's still room for one more anime swordsman desu

Attached: Travis-Smash.png (1152x730, 698K)

>mfw all these people seething over characters they hate or love being in or not

Thank god I just want fun characters and who it is is just a bonus

Attached: (roaring laughter).jpg (200x168, 6K)

Just because it worked for Banjo doesn't mean it can work with everyone else and he wouldn't know it'd go so smoothly to begin with

Best ending

>unofficial fighter ballot
>unofficial
the absolute state of shantaecucks

Everyone on Yea Forums hates Discordfags
Especially Steveposters and fake leak shitters
Lets not lie

The point is that it worked. There's no reason to assume Sakurai pussied out for no reason.

>Bandana Dee is the 1st place character because Sora's deconfirmed and Banjo's in
OH SHIT HE'S IN BOYS
Just kidding
No he fucking isn't because popularity polls mean fuck all

Attached: 1559926873426.png (225x225, 5K)

The DLC finalized back in November
He can't notice it went well with Banjo and suddenly shift gears to add another Western character

>2 Anime Swordsmen
>Another Duck Hunt

Literally how am I a discordfag? If I was a discordfag you would clearly notice that there are multiple people in the thread quoting my post to make it seem like the majority of the thread is with me, or falseflagging or idk, basically what discordfags fucking do
I'm fucking alone here how in the world am I a discordfag

Attached: wtf.png (678x475, 427K)

>The DLC finalized back in November
It was finalized even earlier. Sakurai was asking for permission to use characters before October.

Dude, Tabbender
I know its you
You use Discord, you're a Discordfag
You've done it to make fake leaks
You've admitted it yourself
That's it

New games when

Attached: literallywho.png (300x184, 32K)

If any game deserves a Shantae tier comeback in popularity (and porn), its Mischief Makers and Glover

>Goemon
Extremely based

don't worry, it gets better.

Attached: Last 2 characters.jpg (1178x1154, 100K)

>You use Discord, you're a Discordfag
Dude what
Using an app in a context that's completely unrelated to this board is being a discordfags
Discordfags are people who use discord to raid boards and shit up threads, it's not related to discord specifically it was a thing before discord existed with other apps like Skype

>avatarfagging
>with a homestuck thing

If Rare Replay Switch edition turns out legit, it hurts Ryu's odds hard unless he gets a collection or something (Team Ninja's too fucking busy) since it'd prove that Nintendo did go after characters with some relevancy attached to them

You were also a Steveposter
So there's that
And Yea Forums hates niggers who make fake leaks like yourself

Do not lewd the glove

Attached: 1540350616460.png (1000x1000, 278K)

The ZSS slot was absolutely Bayonetta. Dataminers found the slots that were to be used for two extra DLC characters in Patch 1.0.6, which is the same patch where Ryu and Roy's data was leaked and people realized they were next. In that update, there were extra slots that copied params from Ike and ZSS, and these are the same slots that eventually became Cloud and Bayonetta - and this is all two weeks before the Ballot even launched. The only exception was Corrin, who was added in patch 1.0.8 as the last fighter internally.

Attached: Five Fingers.png (1500x1500, 183K)

Reading comprehension. I said there's no proof ZSS was used as base for Bayo. Both Joker and Hero started out as copy pasted Plant slots but Plant obviously wasn't the base of those two.

Literally all I did with the Steve render was post the Lord English ones with the quote I made for them lmao
Also fake leaks are fun when they're well done and they're a great way to bring new characters into the spotlight for the smash community, the downside being that they make people get their hopes up.

STOOOOP

Attached: 400.jpg (492x400, 175K)

What the fuck even is Dragon Quest? Talk about the most random irrelevant shit to put in a Smash game. Some obscure franchise that nobody has ever even heard of.

It's gotta be Lara!

Attached: lara_croft_tomb_raider_anniversary.jpg (640x469, 77K)

>Literally all I did with the Steve render was post the Lord English ones with the quote I made for them lmao
A Steveposter is still a Steveposter you filthy Steveposter
>Also fake leaks are fun when they're well done and they're a great way to bring new characters into the spotlight for the smash community,
It only made people hate Reimufags even more

ain't nobody want my boy spike

Attached: 1561428436592.png (1980x1114, 2.47M)

Cringola
You waifufags’ll get a Jill alternate costume for Leon and a Coco alternate skin for Crash and know your places.

dumb westcuck

I want Glover to give me the middle finger uwu

You really improved your art, user.

Is it trendy to pretend like you've played obscure games now?

>3rd biggest rpg series of all time
>obscure
You didn't even try.

Attached: 9da.png (1198x1200, 259K)

I really hope the people who make Dragon Ball Z sue because they straight up ripped off their art style and pretty shamelessly too

Why do people want the roster overloaded with Capcom characters so badly?

I'm surprised I'm hearing this joke for the first time.

>A Steveposter is still a Steveposter
To be honest, Steveposting was fun as hell. And I do think Steve would have been interesting gameplay-wise.
>It only made people hate Reimufags even more
I don't think the grinch leak ever made anyone hate the characters on it. In fact, asides from you, I've never seen anyone claim they hated a character due to a fake leak.

In Japan. One tiny part of the world and suddenly you act like it's important?

It's like putting Gustavinho em o Enigma da Esfinge in the game because its the best selling game in Brazil.

I'm was gonna say I'm surprised it's not even second, but then I remember Square refused to release the games consistently outside of Japan for like 15 years, but released FF games on fucking everything

That's the smash community for you. "I live under a rock so this character is shit" is a valid argument here.

Nintendo fans should be familiar with the series considering how hard Nintendo pushes it though

Does Gusta whatever sell like hotcakes outside of Brazil at all?

>a hypothetical 4 characters out of more than 75 is "overloaded"
Get a load of this retard

>and this is all two weeks before the Ballot even launched.
Misinformation. You mean two weeks AFTER the ballot launched.
Two weeks is enough time to see a clear front runner and start making some placeholder data.
sourcegaming.info/2018/07/03/bayo106/

>company based in japan acknowledges a game series that is popular in japan
>popular enough to get western releases to boot
never would have guessed

Should we put every character that bombed internationally in but was enjoyed by a small subset of people from one country? When does Korea or Spain get a rep?

Dragon Quest doesn't outside of Smash and somehow it's in Smash.

Not from the leak itself
I meant the behavior people have when they see the fake leak and act like the biggest, overconfident, annoying idiots about it
>I've never seen anyone claim they hated a character due to a fake leak.
I meant the fanbase, not the character but still
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING Yea Forums

You're not even trying with this bait. See me after class.

Outside of Japan*

My autocorrect is fucking up

That's the thing. Nintendo has to do everything because Square doesn't.

Look back at DQV. They didn't advertise the game and only shipped about 30k copies. They sold out within a week and tried to say the game undersold so DQ was basically not wanted in the west. Despite the backlash and having to print more copies which also sold out, they didn't didn't want anything to do with bringing 6 to the west.

Nintendo decided fuck you and did everything themselves with it, advertising, translation, you name it. And the game sold more than any other Dragon Quest in years.

Nigger Yea Forumsirgins don't need a fake leak to be overconfident about their character getting in or other characters not getting in

Genies grant wishes right? Then for my first wish you can tae your way out of smash and for my second wish Frisk is getting in finally for my third wish I want you to have sex.

Attached: 1556645138466m.jpg (1024x877, 109K)

By this made up logic a lot of characters wouldn't even be in Smash

Attached: bait off the hook.png (625x626, 60K)

We aren't talking percentages but total sums here. If you can sell 2 products, and one sells 20 in country A and 20 in country B, while the other sells 5 in country A and 300 in country B, which one is more important? Fuck, what am I doing here? I know this is bait, why am I responding? Damn it. you got me

Dragon Quest guy should only be in the Japanese version of Smash honestly. You could easily replace him with another character and keep the moveset for the international fans

>autocorrect
That explains everything. Just another retarded phoneposter. Probably underaged too.

SE is so fucking incompetent. I hope they learn their lesson when DQXI ends up doing well.

Third parties should get a max of three characters.

if popularity in the west isn't a factor, why didn't they use the mainline SMT heroes instead of Joker? Persona is way more popular in the west than SMT

>muh arbitrary rules
Eat shit, faggot

Lucas should only be in the Japanese version of Smash honestly. You could easily replace him with another character and keep the moveset for the international fans

Why don't they put Ryu Hayabusa in the game? Castlevania and Ninja Gaiden were the OG sidescrolling action games back in the day

Because the next SMT is never going to get released.

True but if you give an idiot hope they become even more obnoxious

Edelgard. Needs a FE rep for the new game and she covers the female aspect. Has an axe instead of a sword so perfect. Last spot is doom guy for the western audience.

It's literally impossible for it to NOT be Lara Croft.

They could have just used Jack Frost, the mascot of the entire series (including the spinoffs)

It's about overall popularity. The location of the customer isn't what's important, the quantity is. Persona is more popular than SMT overall.

Not enough demand
I've always wondered, was Ninja Gaiden ever as big as Mega Man and Castlevania?
Its remembered yes but I don't see it talked as often as those two

Sorry friend, Teddie and Morgana are the new Mascots. Please enjoy all the Teddie and Morgana merch!

>They could have just used Jack Frost
Why?

>2 more Anime RPG Fags
>1 more Irrelevant Furry-Bait Character
>0 more Nintendo Characters
yep

Why do people complain about anime swrodsmen? Joker and the Hero are extremely unique. Just admit it's FE you have a problem with and move on. Link, Cloud, Joker, Hero, Robin and the swordie FEs are not similar other than the weapon they use. It's like saying Mario and Capt. Falcon are similar because they punch, kick, and use fire.

I never understood why Shantaefags think they're big or something.

>DLC ballot winners are all getting in
What actually constitutes as "winning"? If it were how many votes there are, why was the REASON field a thing. It ruins the ballot-stuffing that you Shantaefags, Genofags and other inflated "popular" fandoms did if they're going off WHY you want them in, not how MANY want them in.

Why did Atlus abandon their mascot for non reoccurring characters?

They're the same people that go apeshit about Joker "stealing moves", when that thing has been a part of Smash since 64.

Sakurai please, please give us Goemon in Smash.

It's been so long since we've had anything good, and he really deserves to be in Smash.

Attached: ssbu_goemonbanner.jpg (1000x650, 703K)

It was a big deal when I was younger because animated cutscenes were not really a thing back then.

could you fucking imagine impact for a final smash
youtube.com/watch?v=GvfFIfbEHHI

Back when the Ballot was around most of the third party options people thought could get in were fucking indies
Add that with Wayforward themselves pushing the idea and multiply that with lustful idiots and we get the Shantaefag plague
They also play the seniority argument by saying she was the first indie darling debuting in 2002 which makes no sense seeing how independent developers (hell, its debatable that Wayforward is one) were already a thing prior and her game fucking bombed

Attached: otis on computer.png (884x768, 939K)

Yeah but even at that point Shovel Knight was seen as the bigger guy and you don't see those fags deluding themselves. Like there was this twitterfag who made a big deal not to draw Bayonetta.

I don't even get what the issue with FE is. 4 of them of similar movesets and were thus easy to add. When time and effort are taken into account it's best to think of the Marthlikes as one character like the Hero, who probably has about as much effort put into them on account of their 16 specials. Counting the Marthlikes as one character, you effectively have 4 FE characters who all fight differently. The basic swordfighter with small tweaks to fit your playstyle, the heavy swordfighter that is effectively an axe user really, the swordfighter that's limbs turn into lances and a jaw cannon, and the mage that effectively wields a thunderbolt on a stick.

Attached: 2e1.jpg (640x550, 79K)

ironically one could argue the true cause of all this bullshit was Roy, and yet he is "loved" due to melee autism

We need more female characters. No, not to fill a dumb diversity or representation quota, my dick wants more attractive female characters in the game

Oh, trust me. I entirely agree with you. FE isn't really that big of a problem when you realize we have Marth with an echo, a character very similar to Marth who also has an echo, a very different two-handed sword user, a magic user who uses a sword for normals, and a sword user who can change into a dragon with lances and shit. They're hardly that similar, and they were also all added over the course of four different fucking games. It isn't like they came out of nowhere.
Plus, Marth, Roy, Ike, and Robin are all very beloved within the Smash community. Chrom and Roy just add a slight change those playstyles, while Corrin, even if unnecessary, is definitely also super fun.

>Shovel Knight was seen as the bigger guy and you don't see those fags deluding themselves
Uh, yes. The smash community is the only place where you'll see people unironically tell you that Shovel Knight is the face of indie game and that no indie character can become playable because he's an AT.

The difference right now is that
>Shovelfags can't play the Seniority argument
>Shovelfags are satisfied with the Assist trophy
>Shantaefags delude themselves that Spirits doesn't mean rejection and will ignore all arguments for it
>Waifufaggotry is a mental illness
Also some people say Shovel Knight's constant presence tired people out of seeing him playable in Smash making it special
If indiefags are bugs, Shantaefags are roaches that just won't die

Attached: 1473008384352.png (580x509, 126K)

Those fags aren't deluding themselves. The user who drew that Shantae drawing said he just wanted to cause shitstorms for fun and that he knew Shantae wasn't getting in an earlier thread. You absolute retards falling for easy bait.

It doesn't make much financial sense to put indie games developed by a team of 1-20 people with a small budget in the game. The most they will do is assist trophies like with Shovel Knight.

They want to work with big name companies with characters big enough to promote the game further. They are targeting popular seires like Persona and DQ for example

The best choices in my opinion that are still somewhat realistic in that case are
>2B
>Morrigan
>Jill
>Astral Chain Girl
>Kasumi
>Kos-Mos
Who would you want, user?

I was talking about during ballot time/Bayonetta announcement.

That's even scummier.

what if FE characters worked as alts similar to DQ hero?

Attached: FE hero alts.png (820x1086, 375K)

That's an anime LOVING swordsman user.

i know what you were going for but you flubbed the joke, user. better luck next time.

>That's even scummier.
This is how things are now. Just ignore easy bait.

>Like there was this twitterfag who made a big deal not to draw Bayonetta.
Wasn't he an Isaacfag?

I wish, but I feel like Incineroar makes his wrestling shit redundant, sadly.

Sakurai probably wouldn't do it since they'd share animations reflecting personality while the DQ Heroes are as blank as cardboard

so if Marth still play the same but uses a club or a mace despite all odds, he won't be an anime swordsman anymore right

Robin and Corrin should have their children be their palette swaps. Tiki and the others don't really work.

I'm sorry, but I'd rather have variety. Unlike you faggots I can appreciate characters form many companies.

Yeah. Same with Hero using a wand instead or Lucina using her dick.

Are you really implying that Mega-Man, Ryu, and Phoenix Wright are ANYTHING alike? Is a robot, a pair of street fighters, and a spikey haired lawyer not variety enough for you?

Is there anything more pathetic than a Shantaefag? I have no horse in this race but these fucking insects are in delusion land and can't see that they've already lost.

Attached: 1544795445945.png (622x704, 23K)

>Is there anything more pathetic than a Shantaefag?
Yeah. It's called falling for obvious bait.

>b-b-b-bait!!!!!!!
Pathetic
Kill yourself you mentally ill waifufag

Attached: Geno Reach.jpg (2048x1264, 377K)

c-c-c-cope

What gets me is that their fans have the gall to equate themselves in notoriety to like a first party Nintendo character. Like those Isabelle fanart, somehow they keep inserting her among the "candidates".

Cope about what?
Your waifu is never getting in Smash.

You seriously think a post like this is genuine?

To be fair, that fan art also had Shovel Knight and Goku since it was about who was demanded at the time

Genuine question: has anyone been dumb enough to fall for your shit?

Same difference

Travis is unique enough because he's a swordfighter and a wrestler, and he could use some of the different weapons from the second game along with the "recharging" gimmick to give him more damage

I know characters I want won't make it in because they're too irrelevant in their series or irrelevant to Nintendo in general, and wouldn't fit with the other DLC choices, I'm talking about stuff like Linkle or Estelle Bright
But there are a few female characters that I feel still have a small chance of being chosen, and even though they're not in my top 10 I would be happy with any of them.
>Jill Valentine (the one I feel has a high chance if Leon doesn't take the spot)
>Lara Croft
>Arle
>Etna (if NIS doesn't go under)
I'm having a hard time thinking about characters from new series that would perform well as DLC. The Astral Chain protagonists would be cool, but they're in a worse position than Rex. I would take any of the others you mentioned too, but they're even more unlikely

Eliwood would actually probably fit more with Ike if they go with Durandal as his weapon which is practically Buster Sword sized. Micaiah doesn't use any bladed weapons so she'd be pretty weird with Robin's moveset as it is, and Corrin's literally the only dragon in the series who does any of the drill arm shit s/he does so nobody else would really fit in that.

Attached: Eliwood Promoted.jpg (596x811, 128K)

Do people think third-party western characters have more of a chance now because of Banjo?

Remember that Rare used to be owned by Nintendo. Until Microsoft's acquisition, he was a first party character.

Also Grant Kirkhope mentioned that in the past, Nintendo only let Japanese composers work on the sound track (even for DKC tracks) and had to make a special exception for him. They are very cagey about working with non-Japanese

Nintendo is not Sakurai. Nintendo still had to collaborate with Microsoft. Rare is still a western company.

Rare is a company with a very close history with Nintendo. Historically, the newcomers and DLC in Smash have been all Japanese or first party Nintendo characters

Also regarding Microsoft. Even Phil Spencer said that Microsoft has been working with Nintendo longer than people realize. They've actually had a close business relationship ever since Nintendo gave Rare to them.

nintendolife.com/news/2019/06/phil_spencer_says_microsoft_had_no_problem_with_banjo-kazooie_appearing_in_smash_bros_ultimate

Also note that MS have games in Nintendo consoles too.

>Only 2

Attached: 20190616_212911.jpg (1080x784, 376K)

He carries a """dagger""" that's the length of a short sword or a gladius.

might as well call ic and dedede sword users

Based retard

A better argument would be that Nintendo might find them too redundant when catering to varying demographics for the DLC despite Crash appealing to PS1 fans who never had Banjo
>"With Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu!/Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee!, we asked 'How could we reach people who had played Pokémon GO, for example, but never played Nintendo Switch?' With Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, we asked 'How could we reach not only fans of the Super Smash Bros. series, but also those who had never played it before?' If you look at the demographics of the consumers who purchased each of these titles, I?m not convinced we?ve completely overcome these challenges yet. So our aims are to keep working on them this year, to expand sales of these titles to new consumer demographics, and to keep selling these games for a long time, which is one of our strengths."

gamesradar.com/heres-what-you-need-to-know-from-nintendos-investor-qanda-new-online-switch-game-and-more/

>Rare used to be owned by Nintendo
A blatant lie.

that's literally what faggots complain about "anime swordsmen", as I said I wonder if idiots will complain if Marth has the same movesets but uses a rubber chicken

This. Rare was PUBLISHED by Nintendo, not owned. They were 2nd party, much like Hal, Retro, or Gamefreak, not 1st party.

Nintendo literally purchased Rare. What do you call that?

>Retro

Retro IS owned by Nintendo

>Nintendo literally purchased Rare
Source?

It's going to be Blinx the Time Sweeper
Followed by Undyne

They had a 49% stake in the company (the rest belonging to the Stamper Brothers) and a deal where Rare would exclusively develop for their consoles, but they never had majority ownership.

They didn't
The Stampers expected Nintendo to buy Rare but they didn't

Honestly if the 4th DLC was also Banjo Kazooie I would buy it

Enough of the anime swordman buzzword bullshit user. Stop whining.

>tfw we could have had an actually good Squenix character but got stuck with Robin 2.0

My never ever. But I mostly want her for the songs.

Attached: tumblr_inline_opfl9rELBx1ua17ff_500.gif (498x510, 1.06M)

Adeleine for smash DLC

Attached: sdijsdijbdfb.png (764x1039, 58K)

>TFW Google Theory isn't technically dead yet since nobody searched it with Hero

Go back to discord you dumbass tranny

>Microsoft shit that doesn't even get games anymore
Fuck Nintendo has no dignity left. Instead of wasting money om Xbox characters they should make more games instead. Or fund their biggest franchise properly.

>Its not like Activision is going to interfere
I wouldn't put it past them to want way too much for Crash's likeness. I mean they made PSABR without fucking Crash, that should be a pretty big red flag

Then what about Artorias?

Attached: Artorias.jpg (700x990, 114K)

Shut the fuck up
The fact that hero got in fucks it up in the first place considering google theory had exactly 5 slots

Banjo gonna sell like hot cakes

I don't care how different they are, I'd rather not have one third party monopolize the slots.

>pic unrelated

Same name as a DLC so that's what triggered it

Game had the budget of a PSN game

Sure mate. Banjo is sooooo popular. No-games Microsoft is cranking out all those Banjo games..... Wait nope. Sea of no Content gets priority.

She prevented herself from happening by being a spirit

Attached: never ever.jpg (330x315, 47K)

Since it is likely we will get the last main JRPG protagonist as well as the last major platforming charactef, Lloyd and Crash are going to be the last two DLC fighters and they are both going to be revealed via Galem and Darkrom scene for Lloyd, and Donkey Kong scene for Crash.

Lloyd's game was 16 years ago now

If we get a Tales rep it will be either Velvet or the Tales of Arise protagonist

Attached: Velvet.png (1000x892, 568K)

Leon is next
> Nintendo America’s official Best Nintendo games list
> 1. OOT
> 2. ALTTP
> 3. Galaxy
> 4. FF6
> 5. World
> 6. Rockman 2
> 7. SMB3
> 8. S-Metroid
> 9. WW
> 10. RE4
> 11. SS
> 12. TloZ
> 13. EB:Agents
> 14. SM64
> 15. Galaxy 2
> 16. SMB1
> 17. Prime
> 18. 3D Land
> 19. C-Trigger
> 20. TTYD
> 21. SF2 Turbo
> 22. Castlevania DoS
> 23. Superstar Saga
> 24. Awakening DX
> 25. BG&E
> 26. Castlevania IV
> 27. SMW2
> 28. RE1make
> 29. Punch Out
> 30. SoulCalibur II

>muh patterns
here we go again

Attached: Smash Venn Diagram.png (1264x1029, 269K)

>Nintendo America

Attached: 1560311632934.jpg (924x1023, 74K)

>not Tales' Cloud

Attached: Yuri_Lowell.jpg (872x1580, 265K)

Literally the only reason Banjo got in was because of Nintendo of America

>SS
Is that Skyward Sword or Superstar Saga?

Where's my FF6 rep first? I want someone like Tina or Mash

Attached: OTP.jpg (800x574, 181K)

I bet you think Assists don't deconfirm

Velvet's game was 7 years ago, move over old lady.

Attached: 1560149091255.jpg (3840x2160, 1.07M)

Jr, MGW and Megaman are brawler/arsenal hybrid

I can smell how fat you are from here.

Well she's hot at least

Where do Jr and MGW use their fists or feet to attack?

Source?

I can't see Steve working in Smash. Not because of his moveset potential, because there's a lot, but because the way he moves would look so "off" compared to the rest of the cast. G&W's janky animations are at least so extreme that it looks like part of the style, but with Steve it would just look out-of-place. And I can't see the devs choosing to not be as faithful as possible to the character by making his legs actually bend, for example.

aren't most of MGW's "tools" part of his body? Also Jr. used his hammer, and the clown car uses gloves since technically the clown car is part of his hitbox.

Also Mii Gunner's neutral uses punches.

Literally against all odds.

Attached: shantae in smash.png (1240x768, 716K)

Some guys on youtube have animated Steve having a moveset

>rulesfag AND slotfag
Jesus Christ I'm glad I'm not this retarded

I'm sorry Sweetheart but there can only be one of us in. I know it's hard for you to accept this but you're a spirit and there can only be one Indie rep.

Attached: 165.png (680x708, 234K)

>some guys on Youtube
>"animated" Steve

joker could of been cool but sakurai gave him the most boring moveset imaginable

Why didn't Plant have a spirit in the base game?

Good. Fuck rosterfags and fuck Smash niggers. Maybe the game should have actual content.

Sorry Steve, according to the faggots that think Shantae isn't indie, you definitely aren't indie especially when compared to Shantae

youtube.com/watch?v=akMjMxXEpTY
youtube.com/watch?v=sV6EVXxjpl0

Imagine if he was full blown summoner. Using Jack Frost and other personas to aid him in battle

Attached: Hee Ho!.png (848x480, 400K)

Can't have that, people might google those Personas and find out about SMT!

Sorry that you want nothing but Capcom characters, there's a perfectly good series of fighting games for that.

God damn. Looks even more retarded than I could have imagined. Do people really think he wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb?

Are you daft? Porky Means Business is critically missing.

>Sorry that you want nothing but Capcom characters
Could you point out where I said this in the thread? Thanks.

I'd like the influx of porn desu

A defense attorney

Should have just been Jack Frost

Are you actually a catatonic vegetable?

because it's a stupid fucking character that no one would even think about it? Also pitey pirana got one, pretty much the same species.

Adeleine is actually pretty cool. She's a traveling artist and she can paint summons.

Attached: 1459129667866.png (324x236, 19K)

I want Geno

Attached: average 4chan user these days.png (656x356, 20K)

This man is in actual denial.

Attached: 20190522_215604.jpg (580x459, 89K)

>Modern Platformer MC
Oh no... Please don't do this to me user. This could mean Rayman but spirits tell me otherwise...

Attached: 1514573472056.png (649x926, 550K)

>Witcher 3 just got ported to switch
>Source material provides fuckton of possibilities in his moveset (2 swords, signs, crossbow, potions and his alchemical bombs)
>Source material has many great places to use as smash stages.
>Source material has some good Slavic style battle music for stages.
Geralt of Rivia for smash.

>But we have already fuckton of anime swordsmen hurt Durr.
Geralt is not anime swordsman, he is professional Slavic monster Hunter.

Attached: geralt-thumbs-up.jpg (1024x576, 132K)

>because it's a stupid fucking character that no one would even think about it?
So like Shantae?

BOOK
CHARACTER

jokers a faggot weebs like to self-insert as. I dont particularly like him but at least Megaten is getting mad cred

>Didn't originate from a video game
Nice try, Kakarot, but I'm going to get in first.

Attached: vegeta3-1092181-1280x0.jpg (1280x704, 77K)

Silly rulefag
Money has no rules and putting Geralt as DLC will give alot of money.

finally gets to meet Meta Knight

Attached: dfhdh.png (1229x1097, 72K)

Do you really want to give the Gokufags ammo?

Yes being a reddit wojak poster.

I can't imagine their interactions being anything but the BitF interpretation

And putting Goku in would make more money than Banjo, Joker, and the Hero combined.

Attached: goku-4.png (539x360, 15K)

fuck off with your stupid waifu you fag

Is it even the same character or another version/interpretation, like Dracula

Oops, you forgot a few spots OP. Let me fill those out for you.

Attached: complete.png (1178x1588, 1.33M)

>That much skin
CERO

Matthew wrote the Kirby cast really well.

Attached: 1554069259666.jpg (2048x2048, 459K)

They should've used Jack Frost and Slime and no one would complain about no name avatar swordsman

>Geno

>Mascotfags
When will you learn that Protagonistchads always win?

Attached: IMG8226184125712700510.jpg (2020x897, 395K)

Matador, breh.

>Americans screaming this much over video game characters

This. You fucks are no better than Sanscucks.

Isn't Shantae the ultimate SJW pick? I mean most of her support comes from fucking Twitter

Doom guy is never getting in
Whats he going to be only projecticles? Gee that sure sounds fun to fight against

Hey at least Slime got to be in the game in SOME form

Poor Jack Frost got replaced by a cat

Attached: Morgana.jpg (240x240, 23K)

It would be cool if she paints the bosses from Shimomura games, like Ice Dragon and Sweet Stuff.

Fucking this. Anyone unironically saying Shantae have priority over Touhou, or hell even Undertale, is fucking delusional.
Reminds me of Shovelets who think because he's an AT then no indie can be playable.

Why would Geno's emblem not be a Mario mushroom? Square-Enix didn't exactly give him his own series.

Damn, this shit could totally happen

Attached: 1553855870398.jpg (2060x1159, 266K)

He has a chainsaw and uses his own fists

BOOK
CHARACTER

>>anime swordman
joker uses a knife you idiot

Especially since his spirit already uses the Mushroom icon. Are they going to lock Geno out of using his own spirit?

Attached: geno.png (400x400, 224K)

>Geno
>Not Geno & Mallow paired up to circumvent the Spirits deconfirmation

i like Ruru but i dont think she's gonna be in, her spot probably will be Crash or something, and i personally would put Isaac in Ruru's spot.

>not wanting the Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow as a final smash

Attached: Wonder-Red.png (849x560, 253K)

yeah but people lewd her a lot more because she's hot, something SJW's froth at the mouth over because they're landwhales.

>I don't think the grinch leak ever made anyone hate the characters on it.
Jokes on you, fuck Shadowniggers and Incinafurs.

spirited

what is mega man

I'm fairly sure this doesn't stop her from being a SJW pick lmao

Cause it's a Fire Emblem rep under a new name, maybe if they did This and just make them fucking skins at least people wouldn't be as livid

Just imagine the butthurt that westerners got CUT content because of region lock back in the Melee days. I was already pissed of with the Jap exclusive trophies. Sakurai did the right thing keeping FE in.

Rename Geno spirit as Geno (Classic)

Attached: 1560486296844.png (253x500, 77K)

>Just admit it's FE you have a problem with and move on.
Most did. I'd take all of DQ over Nintendo's nigglet version they shilled hard since Awakening.

>every character with a bladed weapon is Fire Emblem!
Christ, does that franchise really trigger you people this badly?

Don't you use my shitpost for your garbage argument

Attached: 7b7.jpg (1186x879, 71K)

Don't forget how crossovers are canon to him because of magic portal bullshit

>her game fucking bombed
Purely Capcom's fault. It was a game put on a literally year dead handheld. If it bombed as much as you claim, she'd never get any game afterward, which 5 games in, makes you seem desperate for hatebonering.

She's still not happening, but be bigoted elsewhere.

Cause they bloat the roster, aren't fun to play against, not even a iconic series worthy of having this many characters, only played by dumb niggers who need the rope
The only saving grace of Smash 6 is them being cut to only Marth

Attached: 1537439812173.jpg (1280x720, 267K)

Her GBC game bombed so bad, no one wanted to publish tge GBA one
They had to save up as much money as possible to develop and self publish their DSi game and even then they still needed to crowd fund for HGH

>Tfw didn't buy the shitty pass so don't see garbage like Joker and Hero on my select screen
Feels great

How mad is this guy gonna get when they don't get cut because Nintendo doesn't have the same cynical view on their own roster as you fucks do?

Attached: 1455089770239.jpg (333x500, 38K)

>only Marth
Even if cuts do happen, there's no way it's going down to lower than three.

Attached: 1523004403750.jpg (128x177, 13K)

Cuts are already garunteed to happen, Sakurai said this is the last time everyone will be here and there is no reason to cut shit like Pac man or Megaman when you can just axe shitty clones or make them a skin

Both of these are better than Banjo

>People complain about characters using swords, knifes, etc.
>See people ask for characters like Dante, Sora, Ezio, etc, and they don't get as much shit for using weapons that happen to have sharp edges.

Attached: 15139994485254.jpg (800x800, 67K)

>Make echoes skins
Retard detected.
That's practically what they already are, you fucking dingus.

Attached: 20190622_231617.jpg (164x164, 22K)

>Banjo
>original
If those other two are anime swordsmen then Banjo is just a DHD echo.

Not even in the same realm of being close

>just literally everyone but Shantaechads won't be mad
true that

banjo sucks and so do 3d collecters

Yeah, a retarded cereal mascot that's only there so rosterfags buy the pass can't begin to compare to Dragon Quest or SMT/Persona

Not really since they have the most miniscule of differences playstyle wise, but nobody in these threads actually play the game

Fpbp

I wonder what would happen to the numbering system if they ever upgraded echos. Like if they give Daisy an entirely new moveset they can't exactly make her #76 or that would be weird.

Attached: grocery.jpg (1024x547, 93K)

Likely both

Every character has two groups of people

the people that want them but know it's just a dream, and the people that actively shitpost about said character and just trying to get reactions

You've seen it with Geno, Banjo, Shantae, and a few others at this point.

That's how we should wait DLC.

Oh god...
They had to change the damage values on Lucina's sword
Oh noooooooo...

Attached: 0eEoQ2Xd_400x400.jpg (400x400, 45K)

Why are you this triggered nobody gives a shit about Purse owner and Dragon ball quest

>Cause they bloat the roster
Can say the same about Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon.

I'm gonna laugh hard if it's Sans

LITERALLY THREE LINKS

Sans has been in Smash since the beginning

Attached: sans_ness.jpg (529x633, 62K)

Because that's not actually the case and banjocucks are being obnoxious by trying to shill this narrative.
At least steveposting was fun.

>comparing fucking Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon to bottom barrel shit like FE
Dont even start, another thing is it being absolutely disappointing we can't get a new Zelda character and get stuck with 3 Links

Attached: 1538289533742.jpg (414x331, 17K)

Attached: 435.jpg (717x880, 88K)

Seethie Stevie

Attached: 1560734903144.gif (680x450, 218K)

>cereal mascot
Stop it already.

Attached: 1517351203972.jpg (1024x800, 113K)

>franchise sales
>Banjo Kazooie 5.25 million sales
>Persona 8.35 Million sales
>>Dragon Quest, est. $6.015 billion (as of 2018)

Banjo is the literally who here, retard. At least try with your shitty bait, Westacuck.

Yes the same unfunny joke being spammed and deleted for months is fun when your a autistic child with too much free time

Attached: 1537397789204.jpg (540x309, 20K)

Will Nintendo please fucking cut Mario already?

Attached: De8X_DzUEAIEkzq.jpg (1200x675, 72K)

Most echoes only got gameplay changes to justify them being echoes to begin with.

Porky will come back as a boss with the rest of the UnderBound content pack

Attached: rowr.png (896x500, 374K)

One entry of Dragon Quest has sold more than the entire Banjo franchise.

Press D to dab on Sorafags

Attached: 1545959559489.png (960x540, 453K)

>tfw not an autistic crybaby and can enjoy multiple things

Attached: just right.jpg (2317x2345, 557K)

What bait, I just asked a question
And who gives a fuck about sales, so many series would be gone from Smash if they based shit off of that only

When you consider the state of the Banjo franchise over the years Persona's sales are pretty underwhelming in comparison. I would've expected way more than a 3.1 million difference.

>waah waaah boo hoo I don't like these characters they're destroying my life, I should follow Etika's example!
God do you children listen to yourselves at all?

Yeah enjoy multiple things like eating shit

Attached: 1454544759.jpg (980x551, 131K)

Honestly, persona 5 carried a good chunk the sales of it.
If Persona 5 didn't sell like 2.8 copies they would be a lot more comparable.

DDDDDDDDDDDD

Attached: 1546451590141.png (1000x891, 290K)

Attached: 20181024_000039.jpg (894x872, 574K)

>waaaaah I dislike something therefore my coprophiliac desires will come raging to the fore

Yabba Dabba Doo!

Attached: geno-dab.gif (550x300, 142K)

Gimme Lloyd or colette or any of the characters from berseria really.

You're getting Crash Bandicoot (with a Coco Bandicoot echo) and Chosen Undead next.

>waah waaah
Sounds like you need your diaper changed with how much you're shitting yourself right now

Attached: 1530184665632.png (294x256, 197K)

I'm not the one losing his mind over Fire Emblem characters.

Actually nah gimme presea.

keep seetheing stevefag

Yeah but you are the one losing his shit over someones disdain for them

>NO U!
Pointing out someone's inanity doesn't mean I'm inane too, dipshit.

Shut up nerd. It's weeb shit and nobody wants that.

you're still obsessing over someone's opinion, why even bother? you're no less autistic than who you're arguing with

Attached: cringy.png (399x322, 42K)

>dagger
>swordsmen

Attached: 1560044294112.gif (400x300, 1.85M)

>someone dislike Fire Emblem
>WAH WAAAH look at me rping as a baby
Literally no reason to pop a blood vessel over this shit

Attached: 1541203647151.jpg (214x210, 13K)

I don't want that fresh up-start Spike.
Ape Escape 1 Spike or nothing.

Isn't Ape Escape literally a first-party Sony property? Or am I mistaken

>frogposting, avatarposting, and more "NO U!"
Of course. Keep screaming about Fire Emblem while I enjoy playing Smash.

Sorry user. I'd be with you but I gave up hope a long time ago. Diplomacy has failed.

so is Banjo (first party MS), would just be hilarious for all the All Stars joke

The only one screaming and having a meltdown is (You) cause you literally can't cope with someone not liking that gay shit

Attached: 1540903130882.gif (500x275, 950K)

joker and dq heros aren’t original characters now?
Lol fuck off more of a character than a retarded sped bear that’s named after the hillbilly instrument and goes guh huh and has downs
Banjoke wasn’t added because any ballot it’s because rosterfags are turbosperg manchidren and kept bothering them for like months+ about some bear not being in a kids party game and it got to the point that they noticed and decided to shut them up rather than keep being bothered by them because they had to have da bear
Bunch of retarded faggots

Bayonetta wasn't even a ballot winner, all we know is that she was 2nd place in Europe

she won first among realizable characters, and won first in EU

>stevies still seething

Attached: 1560655453432.png (1696x846, 84K)

It’s fitting because their autism is what got it in the first place if they weren’t full sperg and realized how dumb It is to cry to Nintendo and Microsoft on social media about some retarded bear that’s been dead for like 2 decades he wouldn’t be in but they are sperglords and wouldn’t leave them alone
It’s like when a parent buys a kid a toy or something because they keep throwing a fit in the store because they want it but they told them no but the kid kept tantruming about it so they gave in to shut it Up

>Everyone who doesn't circlejerk my literalwho bear must be a stevefag

His battle themes duh

Ken doesn’t count
So it’s only Megaman and Ryu besides they have better characters than Wright especially for fighting games
But next one is probably a namco character most likely lloyd

>The only thing that really makes me doubt it though is "What music would they even add?"
Dude lmao literally all of the best Mother themes are not in smash are you baiting?
The problem with Porky is that we're not getting characters from already represented franchises in the pass

There never was a tales playable character u retard
Ur so dumb they meant characters from franchises that don’t have any characters yet and there isn’t a tales one

Attached: A549792F-9E4C-49CD-8689-69F71B147687.png (310x416, 152K)

I just think the bed mech is cooler. It does the spider motif better, the novelty of it being a bed as well as a mech is cool and the only other example of that I can think of is Berman, where his mech in 2, though it's not bad, isn't really anything special in my eyes.

Well, considering marth would still have three clones of himself, and his moveset would still be fucking bare bones basic, yes, he WOULD still be an anime swordsman. Ike is as well; but I’m not sure why you say Dedede is. He’s not anime or a swordsman.

>getting this mad over a game
Dilate

>Banjo
>original character

If bitching and whining was all it took to get characters added then Waluigi would've been added 2 games ago.

>New Age Retro Hippie
>Approaching Mt. Itoi
>Otherworldly Foe
>Sanctuary Guardian
>Kraken of the Sea
>Cease to Exist (aka "Pokey Means Business")
>Adolescence (Toilet Cow's Rec.)
>Piggy Guys
>Strong One
>Natural Killer Cyborg
>Master Porky's Theme

Attached: 1561391758975.jpg (1836x1601, 314K)

Dedede is as anime as you get. Also he is the quintessential slow but heavy weapon user, i.e. broadsword. Like Ike.

No one actually takes Waluigifags seriously.

Actually sakuri had nothing to do with Banjoke being added besides they final okay

Absolutely based. Companyfags are fucking cancer.
I don't think we're getting 2 characters with the same copyright owners in the pass though. Just seems unlikely.

Those are nintendo’s core franchises, that sell MEGATONS more. They are also much larger in terms of games and characters, so they deserve every one they get. Also every single one is unique, which I can’t say about sword emblem.

Everyone knows one of them is going to be Edelgard to promote Three Houses.

Keep being dumb and don't get suprised when there is no Tales of nigger announced cause its your own fault for being stupid

Attached: 1530182922114.gif (320x240, 1.95M)

?????
What way more hype than Banjoke especially if it was tails

Hehe very funny Sakurai very funny, Hes not in the base game so he can be added last minute in the season pass right? Very fucking clever

I swear to god if hes not in im committing mass suicide, hes pretty much a lock in for fucks sake

Attached: 1543480055252.jpg (743x1180, 112K)

I honestly believe the final two will be Japanese-owned.
Discussions between Sakurai and the company for all 5 characters definitely happened before they decided on the lineup, so I don't think Sakurai would have made a big deal out of having to work with western people "for the first time" if he had done so with multiple companies.
It's *possible* we get another western character, but unlikely.
The majority of the pass being western was never even remotely likely anyway, anyone thinking the final two are western is delusional. We're lucky if we even get one.

There was a leak supporting that too. Was the only one to get Joker right at the time.

Attached: smash joker leak.png (946x434, 144K)

Travis is DLC4 and Crash is DLC5.

NEW
FRANCHISES

>Got the square rep wrong
Fuck off

I'm not a DQ fan so why is it's symbol a Nazca bird?

>However, there's nothing confirmed yet
You fuck off.

The final two characters will be videogame characters I heard Reimu and Doomguy but nothing is confirmed yet
There's a second pass with Goku in it
See you in 2020 fuckass

>wahhhh make us a totally new character just for us wahhhhh I no want this wahhhh
U win the entitlement award

See you after they announce Edelgard and the entire board implodes.

>Actually thinking Sylux is in
Lmoa, remember that time when Yea Forums actually thought that Bandana Dee, Poochy and Porky actually had a chance? Time sure flies huh

Attached: 1534224319815.jpg (2262x1200, 149K)

>God only knows who that last character is though, could be fucking anyone
You're right, and it's gotta be someone unique too because at this point there's No More Heroes

That leak is old enough that I could see it happening during the planning stages and Sylux was changed to someone else after MP4 restarted development.
However I wouldn't be opposed to more Metroid representation.

They should add his boss fight from Brawl and call it a day.

They wouldn't add Nintendo owned games. That's retarded no matter who "leaked" it. They'll sell you them as part of their online and that's that.

AGUMON

>Toon Link in a different section from Link and Young Link

Attached: stop that.jpg (348x451, 90K)

Who the fuck care about Sylux?

He's going to be the main villain of Prime 4. Tanabe's stated it multiple times. So everyone thought he'd be in to promote 4 but obviously that probably won't happen after it was delayed.

That also won't happen since Metroid doesn't sell.

if the "leak" list has Geno and/or Sylux, they end up being fake

Which is what the entire point of promoting series in Smash is for. Like Fire Emblem or Xenoblade.