Is it good?

Is it good?

Attached: 11b59b99a019826c173de0c5eddb78f8.png (943x534, 922K)

Like a solid 7/10.

I was enjoying the first ten hours but became bored with it rather quickly after that. I would say pirate to see for yourself or only spend twenty bucks on it.

This. I play it in 15 minute intervals.

Not op but i have it for free on origin access, is it worth playing if i enjoyed fallout 1? Never played the original wasteland btw

Yeah I don't see why not if it's free, it's a pretty good game.

It drags on. I couldn't bring myself to finish it.

played for 15-20 hrs and lost interest
told myself i'd get back to it but haven't yet
solid 7/10 is about right

That's a bit of a bummer. I was looking for something to really match Fallout 1/2
Apparently it really takes off after 10 hours
>It got good halfway through!
Lel, I know. Why I'm hesitant.

Its very mediocre. It is just good enough to keep you playing through til the end, but the story is forgetable and you'll probably never play it again.
6/10

It was buggy and pretty uninteresting for the most part. It did have its moments but doesn't really standout in anyway.

I actually ended up hating it after finally beating it becaus it crashed six fucking times during the last fight. It was hell doing that shitty fight over again and again.

The post-apocalyptic setting of Wasteland is really generic. None of the characters or factions are that interesting. If you want a quirky setting like Fallout, try Underrail. Better combat, too.

>really match Fallout 1/2
Go play ATOM or Underrail then

I totally forgot about Underrail. Cheers. I'll Check Atom too.

I loved it, but objectively it's more like a 7-7.5/10 or so. I enjoyed the squad-based skill distribution and I enjoyed the combat, while a bit simple it didn't fell like any weapons were useless (except maybe heavy weapons). Nice amount of quests and choices to make, satisfying ending. A nice experience in my book, really looking forward to W3.

i liked it

6-7/10

Good enough to look forward to the sequel but not good enough to play again

dropped it after about 15 hours because I got lost track of what I was doing and got bored of wandering around hoping to stumble upon my objective

Oh - be careful about Underrail.
If your build isn't optimal you'll be mercilessly raped by insane difficulty spikes

It's still VERY fun

Attached: 2744105-7144718261-14292.jpg (640x480, 33K)

It's like a retarded version of Fallout tactics that was sold as a Fallout successor

Underrail's problem is there's a huge difficulty hole after the spikes

yes