Remember what it felt like to go on an adventure in Maplestory?

Remember what it felt like to go on an adventure in Maplestory?

Attached: wallpaper1-maplestory_800-600.jpg (800x600, 428K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qj4hgJeSe4
youtube.com/watch?v=njkKWdB1lQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Riding the airship from Sixpaths to Orbis and getting ganked by Crimson Balrogs was one of my least favorite memories, but there is just so much there.. But I miss Kerning Square.

>Sixpaths to Orbis
You poor soul. You missed out on the days when the boat was in Ellinia and when Victoria was a big circle with a dungeon in the middle.

>a big circle with a dungeon in the middle

it's still like that, it's just old now so it's not really relevant

Alright, what's the new private server this month

Attached: 7ee6c71.jpg (960x960, 137K)

Yeah and how Zakum was top dog locked behind a jump quest. Then there was Horntail then NLC.

The jump quest isn't hard and anyone who says otherwise is a boomer

>tfw you made millions back in the day selling eyes of fire because people were too dumb/lazy to beat the jump quest
>tfw they literally just give you the orbs for free now because shitters kept complaining

Attached: 1546988303837.jpg (428x660, 58K)

They changed everything about Victoria, including the monsters and where you find them. I think you can still travel a circle around the world, but they made it so Sixpaths is faster.

Although I think now, quests will instantly warp you to where you need to go so you can be bandied about all over the place without ever seeing the path to get there.

Why does Royals have to be so shit? They have the most stable code and the best rates, but the economy is fucking ruined and GM favouritism has lead to hackers and dupers being protected

Attached: ed518ee.jpg (1487x835, 101K)

>Alright, what's the new private server this month
MapleMS. The name is dumb but it's a pretty good server so far and we've got around 7-8 active anons

play post-bb croosade
it's low enough version that it still feels like old maple while having new content you've never done before, don't bother playing yet another v62 or v83 shitfest that steals your data.

>That first time as a little warrior defeating the iron pig in pig beach.
>That time watching a level 140 spearman defeat the balrogs on the airship
>Exploring el Nath for the first time
>Hating new expansion Ludibrium
>Wizet selling out to Nexon and the game losing most of its magic

Royals died the day that it was revealed two of the GMs were duping hundreds of white scrolls and then giving them out to their friends, who then began controlling the market. The leadership at Royals is so fucking corrupt its unreal, but half of their players are cheating gooks so they all deserve each other

This game suffers from so much feature creep.

Power creep as do all Korean games.

Powercreep at least makes sense in MMOs, but the way Maple has so much useless features and content is not good.

I didn't play maplestory as a kid, I played Ragnarok

Attached: 1431047370768.jpg (464x686, 79K)

you should shill more

>creep
These are fucking leaps and bounds.

Try to remember those days where you were just starting out. That time you were a child, just looking to have some fun, not knowing just how much time you're about to invest:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qj4hgJeSe4

youtube.com/watch?v=njkKWdB1lQY

Attached: 1435817627360.png (633x758, 87K)

I would but I'm going to bed

Attached: bc344c9.jpg (681x525, 43K)

>boot up old school maple
>spend an entire day rerolling stats, dying to orange mushrooms, and praying I get the fruit knife instead of the razor
>play with some randoms who started at the same time I did and chat it up
I don't want to feel this feel.

Attached: 1538326201711.png (750x750, 23K)

>tfw people actually party and you guys team up on the orange mushroom