Kirby Thread

What do you think is next for our favorite puffball?

Attached: 1461931646130.gif (310x266, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tsubasabunko.jp/product/kirby/321903000812.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a dating sim

Well user?

Attached: What's Pink and Sucks.webm (1920x1080, 1.22M)

How would that even work?

Attached: dfhdh.png (1229x1097, 72K)

Attached: dssgsgsdg.png (1133x1297, 71K)

a brand new masterpiece by kumahacki

kirby , in 2.5d again, but this time hes uh.... twice his size

Would you, user?

Attached: sdijsdijbdfb.png (764x1039, 58K)

What if link was a boy?

dunno what "super hyper power!" gimmick they could use for advertising this time but i hope the story involves time travel.
let's go meet/kick the asses of "the ancients"

>kumahacki
So why does everyone hate him again? I mean other than gimmicks he's done pretty well

Attached: 1532747070413.png (320x320, 45K)

>implying they're going to let us see ancients
If anything we're going to get vague pause descriptions.

Attached: ertert.png (1512x1348, 51K)

Isn’t Hyness an ancient?

Honestly I loved Kumazaki
SSU, Rtdl and PR are some of the best Kirby games, but after Star Allies the formula is getting repetitive
Literally any spiced up gameplay asidesfrom a mandatory powerup like being a metroidvania ir some shit would help a ton

>I mean other than gimmicks

*and rehashing super star endlessly

Yeah that is true, but with how they're treating lore as of late I wouldn't be surprised.

Star Allies was definitely the swansong for that style; it featured a ton of extra content due to being an anniversary game, and they talked about how the "new era" of Kirby is coming after dropping Wave 3.

For the record, I think post-W3 Star Allies is one of the best games in the series. I still think something new is the best course of action, even if I'd prefer further refinement of that combat system in something closer to HiAD + SMEX as a full game.

dunno, considering we know the exact origin of kirby and zero now id say anything is possible.

Definitely feel you, complete star allies is a real force, just kind of sucked how barebones it was at launch
Also, the necessary helpers was a bit of a pain but not as bad as I thought it’d be. Kind of enjoy the option of playing solo though

adeleine is not for lewding

Hopefully 3D.

Attached: IMG_3700.jpg (1280x720, 253K)

Metroidvania
Kirby warriors
Kirby maker

Litterally anything would be fine with me, just no more cookie cutter shit gave a good suggestion, I'd take a game like that.

Yeah that's what the orbs are for.

Attached: wowowo.png (3400x2500, 247K)

You forgot Kirby RPG.

don't feed the trolls user.

>Kirby May Cry
>Amazing Mirror 2
>Kirby: Star Warriors
>Kirby with levels designed to be fucking challenging for once because of fan creation
All good ideas, even the Musou. Not like most Kirby games aren't just plowing through enemies anyway.

They could also bring back Kirby Fighters but have the cast of W3 Star Allies plus some notable helpers and a few more major characters as the roster (and a hazard toggle for stages). I'd play the fuck out of that. I'd main Bandana Dee & MOTHERFUCKING BUGGZY.

Attached: 1530712363392.png (1024x1097, 684K)

tsubasabunko.jp/product/kirby/321903000812.html
I’m glad that the animal friends are making a comeback in relevance

People seem to want a Turn-based Kirby RPG but I think it'd be a lot more fun to have a Kirby ARPG. Something like Secret/Trials of Mana, you know (maybe even closer to the Trials remake in terms of camera and mechanics, but top-down would work just fine).

Rick, Kine, Coo, and Gooey are Kirby's definitive best buddies. Shoutout to Adeleine for being a cool mysterious loner that Kirby is also good friends with too. The other main characters like King Dedede, Bandana Dee, and the Meta-Knights, always worked a lot better as rivals with some sort of tension with Kirby.

Would love an Epic Yarn 2 for switch.

Speaking of which, I have never seen anyone talk about epic yarn on here before. You guys hate it? Like it? I enjoyed it myself, was a relaxing game that didn't require much effort. The 3ds re-release ruined it by making it EVEN easier with its abilities. Completely bypass level design with infinite balls of yarn, swords, etc.

Even then, I like the new dynamic we have now. KD3, MK, Bandee are kino.

I would a kirby

...How would you a Kirby user?
Do you think you would be able to even handle Kirby?

Attached: kirb.png (1120x798, 155K)

What

When are Pitch and Nago going to get their time to shine? The DL2 friends are great, but I miss the DL3 friends too

thats what im waiting for. enough of these lukewarm 2d mobile games

yeah you're right, she's for painting.

Attached: she's for painting.png (1907x1327, 96K)

You would what a Kirby?
This is important.

Attached: 1524362771933.gif (500x609, 396K)

3D.
Action Game.
Think almost like a Platinum Games game but with a simplified system. Kirby has always been a series that's about introducing newcomers into videogames, and I think a 3D action game with a nice simple combat system would be killer. 2D Kirby games were already heading in that direction anyway with ability movesets and the way you can combo enemies.

They've been kind of dull ever since RtDL. They have absolutely no personality in RtDL or Star Allies, but at least Triple Deluxe gave D3 some time to shine in the end.

Kirby

What is the significance of dreams and nightmares in Kirby? Why is not being able to dream such a problem if it means the nightmares are gone? If Kirby wasn't there, life would go on just the same. Why are they telling children to have dreams? Why do they want us to have a sense of wonder and hope? Why do they want us to ignore the nightmarish reality of the world in favor of the childish mindset to create a better future? A world where goodness triumphs, where enemies can become friends, where you can really wish upon a star and your dreams will come true? Why would they subject us to these impossible concepts?

>looking so deeply at an old kiddy game's story