Play Destiny 2

Play Destiny 2

Attached: free_roam_dreaming_city.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Nah

lol never

You mean Activision's cash cow? nah.

No. There is nothing good about this series. They've pissed away each and every chance they've had to actually improve it in meaningful ways.

No. Maybe when it's free.

I already am :) light level is 721 rn

Rate my warlock fashion

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-212641_Destiny.jpg (1080x1920, 486K)

>Activision
lol

Maybe if there was more enemy variety and weapon variety would drop more often and easier. It's a looter shooter without the loot.

>battlenet only on pc
hahaha no

Attached: 1507678799932.jpg (900x583, 233K)

No. I played through the first part of the annual pass and dropped it for good. Much happier playing other games.

>being a valve drone
reddit is that way

>Activision
lol

Year One here. Dropped after D2 vanilla. Bungo pissed away all of my goodwill

>$55 for forsaken and annual pass(57% discount sale)
>$35 for shadowkeep
>probably another $35 for shadowkeep's annual pass(another 3 seasons have been confirmed not including shadowkeep)
Glad I got the base game for free but I'm still not paying that

I cant im jaded by y1 destiny 1, it lacked content but was the best destiny ever has been. Nothing compares even with little content it had and thats a fucking shame. They botched this series literally from the start with the supercut.

Attached: 1536082126440.jpg (726x766, 97K)

This game is really good. If you’re coming in to play crucible then i suggest you not get it. Literally hands down the worst pvp shooter. You would probably kill yourself than play this. I have a friend who never gets mad at any video game no matter what. Literally saw his first rage quit. Multiplayer is fucking GARBAGE.

No
Gunplay fucking sucks - (the perfect weapon system from D1 was butchered just for the sake of change), the music sucks and doesn't even hold a light to Martin O'Donnell, the novelty of the looter shooter genre has worn off, player populations are low and the DLC structure is overpriced and confusing

Attached: 8.jpg (1000x754, 112K)

>play warlock
>get dope SS jacket and armband
>get to use lightning powers

thats nice dear

its coming to steam faggots

I don't think D2's music is all that good, but jesus fuck is Mary O'Donnell overrated

I might consider if they have a discount on the annual pass

you are so fucking redurr

I played d2 when it went free and I had one of my beta orbiters buy me all the expansions.

it's honestly a terrible game. I never once found an exciting piece of loot. every mission and level is the same. Every enemy and boss is basically the same. the most fun I had was driving my wannabe ghost into places it obviously wasn't supposed to go

BANK YOUR MOTES!!!

Attached: file.png (300x168, 113K)

god that mode is trash

oh so even if i want to lower myself to try that garbage i have to WAIT?

Forsaken + Annual Pass is $40 right now on battlenet, and you can transfer your account over to steam when Shadowkeep comes out in September.

*dies*

So let me get this straight. You want me to play a game they were literally giving away for free all last year?

Do you think I'm stupid? Am I a clown to you? Who do you think you're dealing with son? If they're giving the game away for free, it is obviously overflowing with mechanics designed to do nothing but siphon my money away once I hit some vague paywall. This game is undoubtedly designed from the ground up to be a cash sucking cancer of a "video game". The fact you come on here, and have the balls to try and scam innocent Anons out of their hard earned money, you should be ashamed of yourself, you cancerous taint. Go jump in a fire and do the world a favor. And make sure you're holding every copy of this shitty game when you jump in.

Attached: 165738.png (532x366, 45K)

What site?

Attached: file.png (1200x628, 926K)

cringe

I'll give you a (You) since you really, really tried to be funny.

He still makes comics? kek, what the fuck

>implying

yeah, just a joke r-right guys? the game's n-not really like that, right? hehehe

Yikes, at least you tried user

Attached: file.png (1000x500, 656K)

>only $40
or you could spend $0 and punch yourself in the balls for free

>company tries to make money with game
what a revelation
what a truly unprecedented revelation

It isn't like that at all, that user is just retarded

I already am tho.
only plebs that hate d2 are dumb niggas who are 2dum2raid

Attached: Destiny_20150426001144.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

Congrats on your attempt at making the most contrarian post on Yea Forums.

Looter shooters are shit
that being said D2 is currently the best looter shooter
and for some fucked up reason Bungie got me to enjoy eating up their shit with sprinkles

Attached: 256px-Keksis_the_Betrayed_Grimoire_Card.jpg (256x333, 20K)

>dumbing it down on purpose

Sure my dude. That's what the issue is. A company wanting to make money for a product. That's what it is. Not a free to play game masquerading as a 60 dollar full price AAA game. Let me guess, you spent about 200 dollars on the game so far, and now have to defend it no matter what? Sucks to be you.

>every d2 thread
>the game gets fun 50 hours in I swear guys

>no it's like this!
>says the same thing again
hm

>Low

Attached: 67f6aa126ac4f1fb9675fbd8b12767f5[1].png (908x491, 526K)

because you're a brainlet. I bet you enjoy asscreed, borderlands, skyrim etc.

unironically if you had sex this would all stop

stupid phoneposter

I'm bummed they hide some armor and weapons behind timegate and event shit that will never return like the seasonal armors. I played at launch but shit like that makes me never want to come back to a game if I've taken a break of a few months.

>goes f2p
>player count finally starts to rise
What a fucking shock.

It's not free to play yet though.

it goes f2p in september
but yeah nice try

the fact that there people on Yea Forums that defend this travesty against gaming makes me sick. there really is no hope for gaming. when you're playing a game like destiny, you're about a step above a soccer mom playing candy crush on her phone or half step above a child playing pokemon

Never heard of armor being timegated. Only weapons timegated are certain exotics like Whisper and Wish-Ender

alright man one more since you're trying really hard okay

>acting retarded
they gave the game away for free for over two weeks. I get it you feel the need to prevent your buyers remorse, but that's no reason to be retarded

It has

Bullshit - don't believe their fucking lies. The game is garbage

Attached: 2975381-8285916997-desti.png (1194x620, 373K)

after further consideration I've realized pokemon is a far superior game to shitstainy 2. also you're replying to my first post in the thread but stay paranoid

Maybe time gated is the wrong word but available to acquire during a short period than never again. Like some of the cosmetics in the eververse.

I thought Splatoon with a trash team was frustrating but that shit with a bad team is straight up infuriating.

It's literally free.

I'm just saying the facts, man. Game goes free to play in November, maybe you got the basic version.

>Graph from almost a year ago

>its free bro just gotta buy the content that actually matters.

Attached: its free.png (1056x650, 287K)

last one
be sure to tell mommy how good your posts were today

>Oct 2018

how do people unironically play pvp in this game?

even if you absolutely LOVE the game and gameplay (idk how but for arguments sake) there is not even exaggerating at a minimum 4 minutes between every single match, that's if your super lucky. the number of times I got placed in an uneven match, a match got cancelled or someone quit as soon as the match started was numerous.

it's unironically one of the worst multiplayer experiences I've ever had

The game has been giving away for free on at least three different occasions and is going proper f2p in two months. The fact that it still has trouble pulling in as many players as it does is honestly pathetic.

I have friends to play with.

>when you rage so hard because someone doesn't like your shitty game your reading comprehension dips below preschool levels
please tell me english isn't your first language. I've always figured this was a brown skin persons game

unironically play it on console

I played with a group of 4 user. try again

The game is 2 years old and pulls the numbers XIV pulls after almost a decade.

unironically git gud so you can dab on shitters
stop taking it so seriously as well

I don't want to play it at all. I hated every second of my time in it. I really can't decide which was worse. the pvp or the pve. both were so bad

People unironically love eating shit. Like here. Normalfags play it because there is so much bullshit in the game they can get easy kills and think they are actually decent at video games. The moment they play something else they realize they aren't though so they keep coming back to this shitty game.

Were they your friends?

Game's still only free to play come November.

>We'll never get Red Death back because Bungie probably thinks Crimson is good enough

It hurts so much.

Attached: file.png (1920x1200, 1.85M)

>git gud
>at a shitty game
>where half your play time is staring at what is a loading screen where nothing is loading
I literally played like 15 matches before I uninstalled

i wanna cause i think it looks like the tightest shit, the enemies, the armor, everything, but im waiting for it on steam

I dont want to get ear rapped on a raid with randoms. Yeah I dont have 6 dedicated bros to play.

>unironically
Jesus christ I fucking hate this irony meme.
You can't do anything genuinely, everything has to be fucking ironic nowadays

Why is that always the case? Every PC community I've been a part of has been nothing but cancer faggots and drama but I've made tight knit groups of friends playing the same games on consoles who were a fraction as lame.

>the average niggers reading comprehension
kek

yeah like I said git gud, none of your counterpoints countered anything
>i can't shoot head because loading screen!
nigga just alttab, you have a pc right

>Begging for more players in trash Destiny 2

Attached: Disgusting.gif (356x400, 2M)

I quit the game after the massive nerfs to exotics and the fact Titans are still shit. I'm done, I'm over it, fuck you Bungie.

The hardest part of finding a dedicated group is just the schedule. My bro I run with basically has the same job as me in another state so it's easy to coordinate.

those communities were cancerous because you were a part of them.
>le community meme
try making friends incel

Based retard

>game sucks
>g-git gud
lol every time.

Attached: 1554574563225.jpg (700x692, 39K)

That's what I mean, retard. Every PC friend I'd made was a fickle douchebag who always had to be in on the next new thing but people I met on consoles could chill and hang with you for a bit.

>b-b-buhhh i can't shoot head game bad!
you can git gud in shit games as well retard.
literally just
git
gud

>tfw played since day one in destiny 1 but never ran a raid because I don't have 6 fucking friends ready to roll at a moments notice
I've tried those group things and it literally always ends with someone rage quitting

Attached: 1459221073438.jpg (500x334, 48K)

every d2 thread

>it gets good at the raids bro
>you just need to play with friends bro
>play it on console bro
>you didn't like it because youre bad bro
>you didn't like it because you didn't pay for the dlc bro

Literally just use the Destiny app and make a raid group.

save it for therapy. I stopped reading your posts a few replies ago.

What do you play on user? I could get a group for you

Ditto

At least I managed to solo Crota's End

Shit if you can shoot straight I'll take you now.

Lol not him but same experiance. What the fuck do you idiots think we use to form a raid team? Grinder?

Its always the same experiance. Probably greatest game ever made if you have 6 bros on same platform with same work schedules.

I always loved Vault Of Glass starting out in a public space. One of my favorite things to do was hang out and act as an extra gun for teams struggling to activate the plates.

I do well with just one bro. Met him running Kingsfalls at 5am when it was new content and I've done just about everything in the game with him since.

based shitter

Silence. The adults are talking.

I did but then I got to end content and didn't feel like coming back. Multiplayer portion isn't fun unless you invest your time into it.

>grinder
Fucking zozzle my good dude.
>tfw I have friends at work that raid after work

Attached: 1543104916848.jpg (640x480, 94K)

Garbage game

I do from time to time but I'm just not the biggest fan of the Annual Pass content, even if it does give a ton of reason to keep coming back and keep playing.

Community is not why I quit but I also I thought Destiny 1 community was super fun and chill but D2 seems really angry and frustrated for some reason.

IF WE GET ANOTHER GOD DAMNED EXOTIC HANDCANNON QUEST I'M GOING TO BUNGIE HQ AND SHOOTING UP THE PLACE WITH A HANDCANNON AS THEY LOVE THEM SO MUCH

At least we're getting Bad Juju.

>he doesn't fucking know

That sucks user, but I'm a crazy person that thought Season of the Drifter was the best one. Menagerie is fun, but I LOVE Gambit, more Gambit the better. Still don't get how people like everything in the game except Gambit. Also I fucking hate the Forges.
user, I....

Gambit fucking sucks.

Attached: bungie.jpg (680x683, 168K)

>All these exotic handcannons
>Still no Hawkmoon

Attached: You're gonna Carrey that weight.jpg (900x1058, 203K)

Bro, there's two on the Horizon. At the least second looks a little more interesting.

I want to but I have had a bug since PC launch that the game slows down and stutters for about 2 seconds every 5 minutes. When looking for fixes, it sounds like lots of people have the issue but there's no resolution. Have any of you had a similar problem?

>I LOVE Gambit
i would if my friend didn't quit. But he's coming back with Shadowkeep so there's that.

My guess is because of the constant need to get bounties, gambit/crucible ranking getting constantly reset every season, constantly grinding the power level every season, and the amount of quest step requirements. If they arent making progress they arent happy.
It could also be because PC and console players are kinda different. Consolefriends seem more relaxed and probably consistent of people just playing for fun on their time off, PC users probably arent that at all.

1/10, its a full set and an ugly one at that

Attached: dsad98712.png (1142x1241, 1.78M)

Since he's technically a different person now is he legally allowed to finally fuck his sister? Was this his true endgame the entire time?

Attached: uldren.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Do you enjoy other PvE content in the game? Do you enjoy the Crucible? What makes Gambit so bad? I'm generally perplexed by the hate it gets.
I usually solo it, which is probably a mistake. Still can get some fun games. Though a 4 stack of outbreak perfecteds is really fun. I'm surprised I don't see that gun more in Gambit.

Where can I get this /fa/ coat?

>Implying he has a chance

Attached: 1549330571051.jpg (745x1199, 156K)

His endgame was getting vored by a tentacle monster pretending to be his sister, coming back as an engram chasing zombie to do it again is ng+

Where my Drang bros

Attached: oz6m0Yk.png (512x512, 8K)

Implying he stands a chance against Chad Shaxx

>Mara stared at the Wall of Wishes. She had no more bargains to make. Her plans were in motion.

>There was nothing left but the wait.

>She pulled a sidearm from a hidden holster and cracked a dozen rounds into the Wall.

>The cosmic balance shifted. Somewhere in the Dreaming City, Riven heard the Queen's wish and a thousand shrieking tears in reality cut through the space in front of her.

>Lord Shaxx suddenly blocked Mara's view of the Wall.

>"—YES, AND WE'D ALL BE DEAD!" He was screaming at no one, with a mug of caffeine in his fist.

>He started, almost spilling his coffee. "Where are we?"

>Mara slapped the mug out of his hand. It shattered on the floor. She shoved a weathered book in his face. "I told you there would come a time when I collect for the Reef Wars. Read this. Out loud."

>"No one tells me what to do," he said, grabbing the book and incinerating it in a bolt of Striker lightning. "I can recite The Tempest by heart." And he did. Mara sat and listened. They stayed for a long time.

>The helmet stayed on.

Attached: 1534713443506.png (535x466, 168K)

I just finished Scourge of the past raid for the first time. Shit was so fun.

>extended barrel + full auto + rampage + range MW

Attached: Grow smug from strength.jpg (1208x616, 251K)

I got a couple of rolls but the one I was most happy with was Extended Barrel/Alloy Mag/Full Auto/Swashbuckler.

remember when shit was powerful and the pvp was pretty much halo: bring your weapon to work day? a well placed grenade and some mop up headshots could get you a nice triple? intellect strength and discipline? the customization in the subclass trees and all the different playstyles you could have because of that? remember the exotics actually felt exotic and reached a higher meme status than any exotics released after? remember getting a piece of raid/trials/ib gear and knowing it was max power and all you had to do was level it up and get a full set? remember old weapon
re rolls?

not many of you remember, i could remember more if i didnt drown my sorrow in the drink after seeing this thread

Attached: 1440137758_460906924.gif (360x235, 3M)

Really want to do SOTP. Last time I tried lfg I only gotta a bunch of fag sherpas that thought it would be good to do the encounters backwards since the host had a checkpoint at the boss.

I did, i got the crown of sorrows jacket too. cant wait for it to arrive!

The "get grenade kills" part of the Iron Banner quest last week really drilled this home for me. D2 Guardians would be more deadly if they threw sparklers at each other.

Shaxx was serious about her and planned to marry her.

Attached: 1549960406100.jpg (800x1259, 170K)

I'm not coming back until they release cross save, I know it's coming but it's not out yet so I'll wait

Most of the people who dislike Gambit dislike it because of how important invasions are.
I actually like Gambit quite a bit, but even I admit I would like it more if invasions didn’t have such a huge sway over who wins.
Also, sometimes teammates in Gambit make me want to pull my hair out.

Attached: 84A63ED4-5098-4A03-9660-77D4AAEF593A.png (574x323, 342K)

POST YOUR TOP 3 RAIDS

1. Last Wish
2. Wrath of the Machine
3. Vault of Glass

Is that why Uldren Sov is mad and killed our bro Cayde-6?

lord snacks can do better

Nah.

>"Sjur," Mara said, falling to her knees, clutching her beloved's face between shaking hands, "Sjur, on the day you worship me, you cannot love me anymore, for to worship is to yield all power, and I cannot love what has no power over me."

Literally yes.

Attached: db0ca9b2dcce0f27fe20fa7c9dbc4741[1].png (1261x308, 64K)

Sjur was literally around thousands of years ago and has been dead forever and Shaxx would never think of worshiping her.

Having Uldren be under the spell of Riven was such a cop-out. Why couldn't have Bungie just let him be an asshole?

It's f2p already?

But I'm already playing it. Shit's cash, I can't wait for the expansion to find secret abandoned nazi bases on the moon.

on september

Yeah, but without Invasions it wouldnt be Gambit. Im pretty good at invading and stopping invaders.

I will admit that when I get angry in Gambit its probably the angriest I've ever gotten in any game. The other day we were neck and neck at the boss damage phase, both teams had a win. I invade and bust my ass to get three kills to turn the tide. Come back and I have to finish the boss off myself before the other team catches up and wins because my teammates were literally doing FUCK ALL

He was just an asshole, Riven only made him think he was doing it for his sister because that's the only way he would have gone through all that trouble.

Gambit would be fine if invaders didn't have a massive advantage that easily lets them kill 4 people because of their overshield and their wallhack that makes it impossible to fight them head to head and you will just get sniped by them the moment you turn a corner because they know when you are coming out.

>Activision
lol

Someone tried to troll me again damn

Nah senpai, I had fun as soon as I started playing.

it was free a couple of months ago on psn+ though

My problem with Gambit is that is devolves into nothing but a race. Whoever can get their primeval up is the favored to win the majority of the time, even if the invader delays them, they still get the buff higher before the other team.

The weapon system that has been in the game for over a year? lmao

>INVADER ON THE FIELD

Attached: E9CA5CA5-3EEE-4A61-AB1F-827F0E967B75.jpg (800x519, 53K)

Don’t have any DLC and the grind’s a chore.

Attached: destiny-2-gambit-warning-738x410.jpg.optimal.jpg (738x410, 40K)

I wish they'd bring back the retooled Faction Wars. Or at the least give us Y2 versions of those armor pieces.

Yeah how about you buy it for me. I played the free one till the soft level cap but the gameplay was the same shit repeated over and over.

when you have a 4 stack of outbreak perfecteds, you dont need no buffs

What the fuck am I reading. I'm completely out of the loop. I haven't read any lore since D1
Mara Sov is my favorite Destiny character, what the fuck is going on? Quick rundown please

Attached: MaraSovTTK.jpg (873x755, 285K)

Destiny 1 year one art direction was the best

This. PvP is especially a bitch if you lack the DLC. Everyone just spams power weapons and one-shots me.

Mara had a pet Wish Dragon that she used to summon Shaxx for booty calls.

i haven't played for like a year but
>mara sov is basically the true neutral, playing all sides at once
>all powerful players of the galaxy come to her court
>she's fucking powerful but betraying her people

Mara Sov was more than likely getting fucked by Shaxx on the side. Shaxx was apparently pretty serious about her and was going to propose to her, but she left the system for her grand master plan before he could.

Attached: 1538278290932.jpg (960x954, 155K)

>everyone spams power weapons and one shots me

And that is EXACTLY what they want. They want your brain to itch. They know very well about the sunk cost fallacy. They want you ponying up for microtransactions and DLC to get on a level playing field. The game is rigged from the start to be unfair. Designed that way ON PURPOSE. And there are people in this thread right now defending it, morons who don't know their asses from a hole in the ground, trying to tell YOU why you're wrong. Calling them cancer is an insult to cancer itself. They are diseases looking for a name. Shameful.

Attached: 1521345190762.gif (800x800, 681K)

Most exotic quests are actually available to all players.

Well fuck me. When Shadowkeep launches I'll keep an eye out for lore shit since people are welcoming new players and doing quick lore videos and shit

>Mara Sov was more than likely getting fucked by Shaxx on the side.
What a lucky cunt

The next exotic quest will give you a sweet hand cannon after you kill 1000 people in the crucible without dying, win a game of gambit without anyone on your team dying, and complete 5 nightfalls using only swords with 0 ammo.

the best pvp guns in the game you can unlock for free in the crucible, you can also get whisper and outbreak perfected for free, two of the best pve weapons. pinnacle weapons are free

wtf I like Shaxx even more now

Is there a cosmetic slot so I can just look great while wearing ugly yet functional armor underneath?

there will be in september, finally a reason to use eververse armor since now you dont have to level it up, they're all ornaments

I don't think it's physically possible to dislike Shaxx.

Attached: 1538844825725.png (960x954, 1.23M)

GLbros where we at

Attached: destiny-2-anarchy-exotic-grenade-launcher-perks.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

Nice, I'm not getting it til it's free anyway so that's pretty sweet

yeah mate, it's a good time to be a mara fan. unless things have changed she's the most interesting character in the game atm.

AHEM
FUCK THE AWOKEN
FUCK THE HIVE
FUCK THE TRAVELER
AND MOST OF ALL
FUCK MARA SOV

Attached: destiny-2-leviathan-raid-boss-calus-backstory.jpg (644x357, 69K)

>FUCK MARA SOV
Don't mind if I do.

Attached: 1545079962062.jpg (670x738, 134K)

>fails to keep up at all knowledge wise
>uses info outdated by a year and more

fucking classic

I did. It was lame as fuck.

Attached: 1475718901549.gif (487x253, 789K)

almost like most games

hot minutes

lol dude u completely disregarded his whole point with "git gud" for 3-4 replies. his point being that no one fucking plays this game and you have to wait 2 years to get into a multiplayer match even with a full squad. the only people that actually play d2 are on consoles and that should say something about how shit the game is if pc players won't touch it. if you aren't trolling and unironically defending the game then do every1 a favor and either stop shitposting or kys. your pick

Attached: youreafuckingfaggotholyshit.jpg (1053x1070, 700K)

>every1

Attached: 1548296521643.jpg (516x541, 59K)

I liked the areas in Destiny 1 more.
I also liked that I felt like some kind of super Space Marine, and how crunchy it was to shoot mother fuckers in this game.

Attached: 1430200862103.png (500x281, 189K)

>fails to keep up at all knowledge wise
What? How do you know this?

How much more content do the expansions add? Played the base game last year when it was free on ps plus with a few friends. I liked the gunplay but we all got bored of it after a week and weren't really impressed enough to drop $60 on the expansions. A couple of them are interested again now that it's hitting steam with all the stuff for 35 bucks though.

Only if you're giving me a Steam key for Shadowkeep.

Most of this is outdated as all fuck, except for subclass customization

>believing this studio
>Not once
>Not Twice
>Not even three times
>But four whole fucking times.

No.

Bought it on release, hit max level and did literally every piece of content in the game inside of 8 hours.

Everything after that is just mindlessly grinding the same shit missions you already played, so you can get a slightly stronger gun (that still looks and feels the same as the old one) so you can play through those shit missions 0.2 seconds faster

Literally brainlet-tier, worse than gacha

>gameplay is now the same as D1 if not better considering it's the old system but with more options
>music surpassed Martin ages ago considering it can do more motifs than just Halo esque gregorian music
>dlc overpriced

The raid wasn't up at launch.

>even if the game was good, Yea Forums wouldn't play it

fucking yikes

Oh wow, a whole 1 (one) mission. Surely that's worth 12 hours of additional grind to access

This. Fuck their model. I want a refund.

Pushing sandrakers off our world

Attached: sandraker pushing device.jpg (1080x608, 50K)

But you said it was only 8 hours. Checkmate goy.

>"free 2 play"
>still have to pay for updates and content
haha yeah no i'm good

Attached: 1497453399195.png (500x428, 436K)

The weapon system has been reverted and given more options now. The music has always been one of the strongest points in the game and it's in the best state now than ever before and shadowkeep already has a promising main theme.

As for the DLC, they're making all patrol zones, pvp maps, strikes and gambit free to play come september, and everything is moving over to steam at that point too.

Yes, 8 hours to experience all the content. Repeating that same content for 12 more hours just to hit an arbitrary number so you can go through the 1 mission they actually put effort into isn't fun or engaging, it's a second job.

What's wrong with the model as far as I can see it's a sub game but you pay directly for content you want when it comes up every three-four months for less than it would cost to play FF14 or WoW and you earn cosmetics in game instead of with real money like in Warframe.

Someone like this misunderstands I think the system they're going for

it's only trash when your teammates dont kill the fucking envoys.

Post more Shaxx images

My brother. For me? It's the Militia's Birthright

Attached: Screenshot_20190626-020607_Destiny.jpg (1080x1920, 471K)

The only reason I grinded this weapon initially was because of it being basically a spinfusor with no inheritance. I'm just glad it's basically pve meta to boot

>playing the looter game like a looter game to achieve higher power to do harder content isn't fun or engaging

Have you considered that games like Diablo, Monster Hunter and Warframe are not for you?

>prox nades
>after the nerf
LMAO

Diablo is also brainlet-tier, the others either have gameplay that legitimately takes long enough to master that the grindy elements have a purpose, or have engaging mission design that gives you another reason for plowing through

"IT'S A LOOTER SHOOTER" isn't an excuse for bland, boring content.

Mountaintop + Recluse is really nice in crucible too, not quite meta but definitely A tier.

Never really liked militias, bouncing grenades are too awkward for my tastes

It's your fault you think it's bland you fucking ape, grind based games aren't infinite generators of content, if you don't like it it's because you don't like that gameplay style and you never will

No, not after they literally scammed me out of 60 dollars. I'll wait for Bungie's next game.

I'm a last word chad in pvp so it's whatever, but MTT+Recluse is a great combo that's basically meta as it gets

Can you name me a loot shooter that is engaging for you personally.

You'll be waiting a long time, sadly you seem like one of those people who wouldn't play destiny even if everyone thought it was good because you're too dumb to understand games can change

>hit for 179
>3 arc soul bullets or a gust of wind from recluse to finish them off
At least play Crucible before vomiting opinions

Don't need that garbage when I can just use mountaintop

Well fine then. When it comes on steam I'll give D2 a second chance

Attached: 1499903233777.jpg (3696x2310, 1.49M)

Any dedicated GL player will tell you that well rolled bouncing launchers are better than MT due to being able to bank shots and having the ability to roll with Ambitious Assassin and Auto Loading Holster

and I don't care about that because mtt enables me to play way more aggressively by being able to shoot your feet regardless of how far I am and have the grenade explode instead of bounce.

Don't get me wrong, I understand why banking shots is great, specially against shotgun users, I used a militias to do quite a lot of the quest for mountaintop, with an outrageous fortune doing the double kills for the most part, but mountaintop is different and way better for my style of play. Plus there's no argument to be made when it comes to pve

yeah because they have slowly been trying to fix and rework d2 to bring back all of that shit, but the damage has been done, theyre only hope is to try to fix this(again) with destiny 3 but if they dont its curtains for this series especially if they reveal the darkness

They've actually been doing a lot to bring it back since they broke away from Activision.

Raids are dope but the rest of the game is meh if you don't have friends. PvP is terrible.

Been playing since D1 moon beta. I don't know why i keep playing it. It's a weird addiction.

Nice satchel....
>fanny pack

Huh. Didn't even consider that. Yes yes he could.
It wouldn't be incest for him but it would be for her.

i wish i had friends on PC for the raids, stopped playing because didn't want to play with randos

So other than freeing themselves from Activision and going the B2P path for the Expansions what has actually improved? As far as I can tell its still the mediocre Looter Shooter with almost no consistent update for loot to even matter. Did they overhaul systems or are you guys just trying to pull in people with the "Look its just Bungie now" approach?

exactly, like i said the damage has been done. things iare going bad with their fucking publisher shit is exactly at the fan.

if bungo goes under look into how the ceos got too big for their britches, they shit on the supercut of pre launch destiny halos creators presented them and then shit on marty because they thought he got too much fame

Attached: this-is-fine.0.jpg (1200x800, 108K)

>Armor is just a shell you insert mods (perks) into now
>Artifacts coming back
>Strength, Intellect and Discipline stats
>Eververse Armors are now universal ornaments
>Bright Dust comes from bounties now
>Pull cosmetics from collections with shards and glimmer now
>Cross-save
>No more platform exclusive content
Off the top of my head. It all feels good but I wager a good part of that feeling is marketing; nobody is scrambling to defend Activision.

Attached: 1549315650376.png (899x629, 517K)

nigga gtfo this thread has a high fucking chance of being a bungo shill thread, they literally lost their publisher lifeline to marketing/distribution/etc. bungie is pretty much indie at this point lmao and no publisher is going to touch this series after activision has fucked the first two games

shoulda stayed with microsoft faggots

cringe

have sex

Attached: ATF.png (640x627, 493K)

>destiny thread on Yea Forums

these never end well. Yea Forums is full of friendlet seething shitters

They split apart desu

But they're self publishing, and it was their idea.
Dilate.

Meant to reply to

>it was their idea
>just like it was their idea to link up with activision in the first place
>now they have to come out of pocket for everything
>"lmao we are going f2p but not really because you have to pay for expansions still"
>not to mention we already gave away base d2 for free dozens of times
>begin the scramble to try to change the game back to its funnest form
based

>$35 preorder for new content
>doesn't include Forsaken
>buying the new content and Forsaken costs $100
Fucking ridiculous.

>paying for two years' of content is expensive
Yea Forums never fails to disappoint

Attached: image0.jpg (600x600, 33K)

>almost double the price of a game despite the old content always becoming irrelevant
If Shadowkeeper is $35 and includes D2, Osiris, and Warmind, then that means that Forsaken is $65. That's more than the price of a standard videogame.

forsaken with annual pass is $40, shadowkeep is $35. after that you can pick and choose the seasons of the annual pass as you want, $10 each or discounted if you get them bundled

Oryx was the peak, all downhill from there

Serious question:

why is the art style in Destiny such shit?

Like everything looks like a goddamn Jackal from Halo or a really gay Knight. This is absolute garbage aesthetic. It's a nightmarish mishmash of styles that takes all the worst parts of each.

Are you really defending Destiny's pricing model?

All the good people left before the D1 launch, they leached off their work during D1 cycle, but had to come up with their own stuff for D2

>music
>strongest points
sorry no
I think the farm is the only good song in the game, and literally no one goes there anymore
Its been way to slow and boring for every encounter and slow and boring in general, nothing ear catching at all.
Maybe at one point in the pyramidion strike, but again thats still only 2 instances

Crash and burn Bungie
Crash and burn

Attached: w122.png (500x384, 99K)

I wish they'd make D1 free to play and turn on trials/iron banner again.

Base game, Curse, and Warmind are free in september

Forsaken comes with the Y2 Annual Pass bundled - a $40 dlc with a $35 pass.

Shadowkeep is $35

>Wanting Trials of Thorn and Self-rez
No thank you.

Forsaken is optional, you can just spend the 35 for Shadowkeep and be up to date

Crucible's a mess. Better than the release but only just.
PvE is pretty fucking weak, with little to no real challenge apart from an event or two that pop up once in a while.
Gambit was a good way to mix the two but relied too heavily on intelligent invaders more than anything else.
The story's a joke. Just plain stupid. Should've fucking walked it all back with their "sequel" instead of this pointless bullshit we got now.
Destiny was a better game in almost every respect but it had a fucking ton of problems, too, with the raid release being the greatest sin of all.

I will once it goes f2p on steam

Well right now we have no trials at all and a dwindling D1 population, I'd rather something was done about this than nothing at all.

D1 was broken garbage, but it was a broken garbage left from a great idea and people passionate about it.
D2 is just broken garbage

Attached: SBY3ARvZ_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

>wanna play destiny 2
>there's no regional pricing so the expansion pack (s) is so expensive that I can live off that money for a fucking month
Is the base game at least fun?

>got it for free
>still can't get myself to play it
That's how boring it is.

Absolutely based and truthpilled. Destiny 1 has some increments of soul while being hollow, on the other hand Destiny 2 is completely soulless

Attached: 1510992441982.jpg (500x417, 33K)

Gets boring reeeeeally fucking quick. You'll burn through like all the content in 10ish hours. I legit don't know how they got away with releasing the game in that state for $60.

Hold on, what the hell's the difference between the versions on the steam page and is any worth it

Last wish
Wrath of the machine
Kingsfall

once it is free to play, maybe.
probably not, though.

dead game

Attached: file.png (491x166, 61K)

You can't fuck the same fanbase 3 times in a row and expect people to care for any more of your shit
Desiny 3 if it EVER happenes will be a disaster

Attached: my_own.png (600x450, 181K)

Works on my machine.

Attached: 8893d21bc71312f795f871f639fa7275[1].png (443x148, 58K)

I just stopped a few weeks ago. Didn't even log in on the weekend to get my Xur random. The game was taking up my entire life. I knew exactly what gear I wanted and where to get it theoretically, but it was just so fucking up to random chance I may have never got the things no matter how hard I tried.

Attached: 1549846936194.jpg (2093x825, 310K)

fuck bingie

I'd rather re-download Destiny 1 and play that than to ever touch this shit.

Attached: Destiny_20150729211835.jpg (508x94, 12K)

unironically who cares

>two years of content
user each DLC has 2.5 weeks of content in it at best
season of haha man had even less

The only thing I'm interested in at this point is seeing what they do with Uldren

why is it a crow?