>VOICED PROTAGONIST
>NO JOINABLE FACTIONS
>NO FLYING CARS
>NO BOATS OR AIRCRAFT AT ALL
>NO PROPER INTERIORS
>NO CUSTOMISATION FOR APARTMENTS
>NO MOD SUPPORT

IT'S OVER

Attached: cyberpunk-2077-1129737-1280x0.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

It was a long shot from the start

>its not new vegas so its shit

RPG games don't need formal classes if you can build your class with the points you get leveling up (see Fallout)
3RD person literally comes down to personal preference, I prefer 3rd, but 1st also works.
Voice protagonist is pretty bad, I agree.
You can't join factions but you can side with one which is pretty much the same.
No Flying cars is bad, I don't get why they didn't put it in.
No boats is whatever.
I don't get the interiors argument, how do you know that? Someone explain.
I don't really care about decorating, but no MOD support is a minus.

Where is the lie

>no "proper" classes
>no "proper" interiors
No "true" Scotsman

I wish these threads were good, now its one retard screeching about trannies every day

EXPLAIN HOW YOU CAN PLAY A GAME WITH LITERALLY NO BOATS

>I don't get the interiors argument, how do you know that? Someone explain.
Somewhere in their myriad of broken promises they mentioned high quality hundred story explorable buildings

Link?

I thought it was a good thing that it wasnt GTA

It's still going to sell insanely well and receive universal acclaim, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (903x715, 124K)

I'm not a cyberpunk shill or fanboy, however none of that shit seems like a negative to me. You seem melodramatic

On my phone, so no.

>>NO BOATS OR AIRCRAFT AT ALL

Why does Yea Forums keep calling it a GTA clone then?

>obvious troll bait
>people still reply
I dont like where this thread is going to go

Attached: giphy (11).gif (500x375, 221K)

Because it has cars.

bait

>No Flying cars is bad, I don't get why they didn't put it in
Because then level design needs to be able to work around the idea of the player being able to fly anywhere

>NO PROPER CLASSES
so you're not locked into one playstyle? oh no
>NO 3RD PERSON
great
>VOICED PROTAGONIST
can be hit or miss but the voices they have sound alright
>NO JOINABLE FACTIONS
The Witcher games didn't have this either, what would it even add except some sidequests that could be in the game anyway
>NO FLYING CARS
I think this will be a surprise reveal near or on launch
boat missions are the worst part of any game, thank god if there's no fucking boats
>NO PROPER INTERIORS
I don't even know what this means. You mean no separate interior levels?
That's a good thing. This game has zero loading screens
this is the first one I agree with, would have been neat to have custom interiors
>NO MOD SUPPORT
I don't think this has been 100% confirmed yet but I'm sure autists will find a way

Because it has a car, and GTA invented cars, duh.

Voiceless protagonists are dumb when there are voiced NPC. I don't feel immersed at all when my character is some dumb mute and nobody even reacts to that

>voiced protagonist
>story railroading
>no exotics available, not even shit like cat ears/tail probably
>only basic augmentation, can only replace limbs at most
>static apartment and no car ricing, no flying cars confirmed ages ago
>forced celeb in your head
>still not a single outside shot of the city that actually looks at least as interesting as the 2018 booth render
>no reputation of any kind
How the fuck am I even supposed to want to play it at this point? What is this shit?

You're supposed to imagine your character is saying whatever you told the NPC in the dialogue

>NO PROPER CLASSES
Okay? Who cares

>NO 3RD PERSON
So like most other FPS games?

>VOICED PROTAGONIST
So like most other modern games?

>NO JOINABLE FACTIONS
So like most other story-driven games?

>NO FLYING CARS
2077 is less than 50 years in the future. Shit still has wheels.

Was not expecting any.

>NO PROPER INTERIORS
I've literally seen interiors in the gameplay.

Okay? go play the sims

>NO MOD SUPPORT
Game looks fine how it is. It's not grand theft auto or fallout.

Man, get a fucking life. There has to be something for you to do than trying to slander a videogame just for the sake of being a contrarian. Go to the gym and do something about the puddle of shit you call your life. There's more to life than getting the most replies to your thread.`

KYS

Or I could just listen to it instead.
Voiceless makes sanse when there's tons of variation in dialogue both from the PC and NPCs, but most games don't do that anymore

I don't get this. Is there even any demand for a Scottish person in the game?

I hate faggots who get in a rhythm with their responses

yeah I was gonna say voiceless is better because you can have a lot more dialogue options easily, but I guess games don't do that anymore.
still voiced often falls flat on a lot of games, the voice actor has to be good and consistent

Honestly the only thing I don't want is a voiced protagonist, I like imagining what my PC sounds like

>can have a lot more dialogue options easily
Still I don't like it when it's just protag who's voiceless. I'm fine if everything is either text or voiced, the mix is jarring

We knew like 80% of wjat you listed back when the 40 min demo showed up, and now you throw a hissy fit?

I have to be honest. I was shitting on this game before. But, after watching the 45 minute gameplay trailer, I'm kinda interested in this game. I'll probably going to get it on next gen since I think my OG PS4 won't do justice to this game.
>inb4 pc
My pc specs is just sad, I can't even run last gen game well. Heck, I played ME Andromeda in 480p. (used a tip I found from a youtube channel called low spec gaming) I mainly use my pc for typing and browsing. Upgrading is a huge no. Too much stuff to buy.

Why do you think classes are better than skill trees? So I have to play game x times (x being the number of classes) to get the full experience instead of once with mixing and matching what abilities I like?

>I played ME Andromeda
I don't get how you were ever shitting on Cyberpunk when you clearly have no standards.

This is what the anti-voicefags don't ever seem to get. It's understandable if you make the character voiceless because there's tons of dialogue, but even voiceless games since as far back as Dragon Age Origins were already coming out with 3-4 choices or less per dialogue.

Burn

>NO 3RD PERSON
Fucking this

At least they kept one of their promises

Who the fuck asked for boats?

>no interiors
>not a negative

>first person

Hahahhahahaha it will be so baaad
CDProject is retard?

I also think it's important to note many older games with lots of dialogue like Planescape Torment have voice acting, it was just for key scenes.

This doesnt change the fact that the game will be bad

There's a border between playing and actually liking something. I was trying to see what's the hubbub with the game. And my god people were right to be outraged, it was buggy despite me playing a later patched version and repetitive but the shooting was good but that's mainly due to the engine. And I didn't even buy that shitty game. Yay for piracy.

We've literally seen interiors in the first gameplay presentation. What about Vs apartment. What about the large megabuikding it's in? What about the ripperdoc clinic? What about the abandoned factory where they fought that gang? The second gameplay presentation is also confirmed to have interiors. What are you on about?

I genuinely still don't know why they can't make a 3rd person option. What's the purpose of having a character creation if you can't even see the character.

>first person melee combat

Attached: painful-puke-cartoon-man-pain-as-vomits-41750732 (2).jpg (1300x935, 161K)

loll eat shit consolefag

Wasn't there a flying ambulance or some thing in one of the trailer.

All story areas

>MUH MORDHAU

"No!"

Yeah because its so easy for being lazy

There's going to be hovercraft but you can't pilot them because they didn't want to program them

>>NO PROPER CLASSES
Just like in the P&P RPG.

You can buy upgrades at that clinic outside of story missions. You can also obviously enter the apartment and by extension the building it's in outside of story missions.

No one likes your Epic store, chang.

Even when there's lots of dialogue options and every NPC has voiced lines but you don't, what does that accomplish? Less money spent on voice actor for the main character?

I’m starting to think this guy’s being paid

Why are discord trannies shilling so hard against this game? It's obviously going to be good and popular just calm down and dilate

Hub areas

Mordhau proved 1st person melee combat is the patrician choice, just harder to do

Multiplayer in “research and development”. Just a glorified FPS campaign.

post yfw Yea Forums won't be around to shit up this game because they're too pissy about all the brown people to actually play it

Attached: 1528434565898.png (392x367, 262K)

Pretty happy about no third person honestly. Dress up fags can kill themselves.

>>NO FLYING CARS
>>NO PROPER INTERIORS
>>NO CUSTOMISATION FOR APARTMENTS
>>NO MOD SUPPORT
First everyone gets butthurt because it looks too much like GTA5, now people are mad because it's not ENOUGH like GTA5? Keeping up with you contrarian faggots is exhausting.

Fuck does this have to do with anything?

I think he's talking about how every building should have an interior. In most games, especially GTA, you could only enter buildings if it has an NPC selling stuff in it or it's a story based mission.

What about them?

How hard can it be? Can't they program it like some jetfighter would in GTA San Andreas? This may sound brainlet as fuck, but wouldn't the physics be the same. Well not exactly the same. But the motion a flying car would be when it hovers and then moving forward, won't it be similar?

This. With third person you always get forced into lame cover mechanic gameplay.

Forces a voice/tone that the player might not have wanted.

If you couldn't enter the hub area buildings it wouldn't be much of an open world game

honestly 1st person will probably be a lot better control than Geralt had in Witcher 3, wherein the targeting AI seemed to delight in acting fucking stupidly and jerking geralt around

The latest conspiracy theory says that Epic is paying shills to slag off Cyberpunk because CDPR put the Epic Game Store release on a delay after Steam and GOG. These conspiracy theorists fail to realize that CDPR changed the EGS release to be simultaneous like 2 days later and they were probably just finalizing shit before committing to announcing a release date for EGS.

How's that even supposed to work for a game set in a large, urban environment when you don't just want to procedurally generate every single interior? That's absurd.

Who the hell would buy cyberpunk on the EGS? Fortnite zooms?

>it doesn't have to be at night
>it doesn't have to be in a large city
>it doesn't need to be 3rd person
>it doesn't need to have the different classes
>it doesn't need the player to be able to use flying cars
>It doesn't need accessible interiors for buildings
>It doesn't need to be free of liberal bullshit
>It doesn't need to have good customisation options
>it doesn't need to have real dialogue choices
>it doesn't need you to be able to join different factions
>it doesn't need to have killable NPCs
>it doesn't need to have Trauma Team as a gameplay element the player can use
>it doesn't need to have destructible environments
>it doesn't need to have good graphics
>it doesn't matter that CD Projekt Red is staffed by Americans now
>it doesn't need mod support
>it doesn't need to have good box art
>It doesnt need to not blow all its budget on b list actors
>it doesnt need to be an RPG
>it doesn't need you to be able to purchase new apartments
>it doesn't need you to be able to choose different childhood heroes
WE ARE NOW HERE
>it doesn't need dynamic weather systems
>it doesn't need to have a branching story
>it doesn't need to have massive crowds of people
>it doesn't need to not be downgraded
>it doesn't need to have substance
>it doesn't need to not be GTA 2077

CYBER- OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHA

Basically a bunch of autists were given 6 years to imagine the most impossible fantasy of a game they possibly could, so now everything is a disappointment compared to the literally impossible game they were picturing in their heads.

Based

>Fly anywhere
>Everything is now pointless
GG.

It doesn't cost them anything to list the game, so if they get even a single extra sale it's worthwhile to do. Game developers benefit from increasing exposure wherever possible.

>Cyberohnonohahaha 2069
Brb registering a trademark.

>>NO PROPER CLASSES
Who gives a shit, probably has talent trees or something instead
>>NO 3RD PERSON
1st person is better anyways
>>VOICED PROTAGONIST
Good
>>NO JOINABLE FACTIONS
This is story related and you can't really judge it until you have seen what the story is
>>NO FLYING CARS
Probably a good idea to not let the player fly anywhere they want
Is there even big bodies of water? Also see above
>>NO PROPER INTERIORS
For every building? Yeah, this is not Skyrim where a whole city is made out of 8 houses
Who gives a shit?
>>NO MOD SUPPORT
Since when has a game needed mod support to get mods?

Get better arguments

Your opinion sucks. people have wanted hover transit since mass effect

>complain about R.O.A.C.H.
>but it makes sense in a cyberpunk world!
>complain about not being able to drive the flying cars
>dude, why would you want that, makes everything pointless
I swear to fucking god.

(OP) #
>Laughs in Elden Ring

Attached: raw.png (500x500, 347K)

Not even Skyrim had fully rendered buildings.
This game boasted that it had entire skyscrapers where you could wander into every single room at every floor.

you realize that Skyrim a decade old gaming running on a 2 decade old engine right?

>Buying a gog game on steam

>Good
Kill self.

>This game boasted that it had entire skyscrapers where you could wander into every single room at every floor.
Source?

Yep. This is why gaming community is a toxic mess. No boats? Who gives a fuck. Wait and see what the game is like at release, then take it or leave it, you obsessive mongoloids.

I will buy it on Steam if it works well with Proton, until CDPR starts supporting Linux

what the fuck does that even mean? in the short demo we saw they spent a large portion within a building? if that isnt an interior then what the fuck is in your eyes?

Might want to stack that straw higher next time schizo

>tfw I wanted a Cyberpunk game that plays like FALLOUT, the first one

Attached: ruiner.jpg (1920x1080, 697K)

>make shit up
>get called out
>sperg out
ebin

>NO PROPER CLASSES
Ah.. but there is.
>NO 3RD PERSON
Ah yes, the contrarian point that everyone makes. Watch the 48 minute reveal to prove that prove wrong.
>VOICED PROTAGONIST
Ok yikes? And this is a bad thing?
>NO JOINABLE FACTIONS
Good this isnt fallout 4
>NO FLYING CARS
Dunno where this stupid point comes from, but you need to watch the trailer again.
Good this isnt GTA
>NO PROPER INTERIORS
But there is.
Good this isnt Sims 3
>NO MOD SUPPORT
Ah, but there will be, just like all the other Witcher games.

Attached: 1555328541091.jpg (1440x1080, 768K)

Strawman should be your nickname

Who cares. I just want a fully immersive RPG where every building has a fully explorable interior.

this

PC has to use a groundbound car
easy explanation is the Corporate Government makes flying car ownership insanely prohibitively--like what Oregon is trying to do to their state's car market right now--and Samurai can't fucking afford a flying car much less be able to avoid being shot the fuck down by automated turrets even if he stole one

Liar seems to be your middle name already

Very ignorant and low IQ post.

Go away RPS.

Ish(you)ddt

Attached: Screenshot_20190626_064146.png (1056x1065, 1.46M)

Just go ahead and put strawman on your name so we all know when the thread is about to go to shit

> claims my post is low IQ
> Cant even form a proper counter argument.

huh.

They don't mean GTA III style silent protagonist, they mean like in RPGs where it allows for more dialogue options

GET IN HERE

sorry sweetie but i can play as a perfect cyber tranny so this game is actually amazing

Just a pack of tranny lies.

What RPG even has this?

>no third person
Funny how the worst perspective in videos games is the works best on PC

Literally can't even be bothered. It was such a trash post I just decided to insult you and leave it at that.

if this is what you strawmans come up with, then im appalled. Literally copulate.

more like
>it's fallout 4 so it's shit

>when the only response you can muster is "s-so what if it's shit! millions of flies will eat it up!"

>you strawmans
That low IQ is really showing.

Oblivion and Skyrim

Are you by chance retarded

todd always wins

Attached: 1553270840681.jpg (640x480, 132K)

Have they already fallen back on the sales? For a game that's not going to be out for a year?

Have you, by chance, seen a mirror?

Imagine being such an NPC you preorder vaporware having no clue what you're going to get

>but other games
Nigger.
People love cyberpunk apartments. People expect customization from an open world cybepunk RPG. Not putting that in is fucking retarded.

Also
>What RPG even has this?
The Witcher 3 B&W.

Listen I'm not the one wondering how to play a game without a boat

>*Footsteps*
>"OH NO, HE IS COMMING"
>*Footsteps getting closer*
>"MY PAID SHITPOSTBOTS WILL SCARE HIM AWAY WITH SHITTALKING"
>*Shitpostbots launch their insults but CD-PROJECT-RED only start smiling because it doesent work on him*
>"NOOOOOOO I PAID FOR THEM WITH ALL MONEY FROM DUNGEON KEEPER ONLINE AND STARWARS BATTLEFRONT, HIS REPUTATION IS TOO STRONG"
>*Footsteps are getting even closer*
>"HE IS ABOUT TO CLEAVE ME WITH CYBERPUNK!!!! ITS FUCKING OVER, MY MICROTRANSACTIONS, MY DLC, MY SJW PROPAGANDA. HE WILL END THEM ALL!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Attached: 1556897213716.png (2062x1220, 1.21M)

0.037 złoty has been deposited to your account.

It's funny how radically the narrative is changing
>We're going to blow GTA out of the water!
>We're going to give GTA a run for its money!
>We're going to blow Witcher 3 out of the water!
>We're going to give witcher 3 a run for it's money!
>It may or may not be better than Witcher 3!

>>NO 3RD PERSON
Good, just like Deus Ex.
>VOICED PROTAGONIST
Good, just like Deus Ex.
>NO JOINABLE FACTIONS
Good, just like Deus Ex.
>NO FLYING CARS
Good, just like Deus Ex.
Good, just like Deus Ex.

>Deus ex
>Good

Plenty of other games you brain dead CDPdRone
Also saying "B-But other games are shit so this is allowed to be shit as well" is a terrible argument

Deus Ex 1 is the dictionary definition of kino.

Voiced protagonist isn't a problem either.
Pic related is a fact to back that up.

Attached: JCDenton2.png (432x454, 268K)

Based Trannyposter.

Deus Ex is a little bit of a special case because the player doesn't really control JC Denton's opinions or personality. They express themselves through their actions, such as blowing up Navarre with LAMs.

>very shallow immersive sim elements at best
Good, just like De-- Wait a minute.
>another pointless open world
uhhhhh
>an overambitious disaster without a proper vision
hmmmm
>and it was supposed to be an RPG
No thanks, I'll replay Deus Ex.

>NO 3RD PERSON
You'd better mean that the driving is in first person, because I love first person driving in video games and love laughing at people who can't do it.

>Thinks that are like Deus Ex in Cyberpunk
Facts
>Thinks that are unlike Deus Ex
Opinions

no customizable interiors is the only one getting mad over tbph sempai

That's actually the only thing that's in 3rd person. Or at least has an option for it, don't remember.

you can go 3rd or 1st person while driving, only 1st person for everything else

I'm pretty mad about the room temperature piss they call a class system

Except for the part where it's a different kind of game entirely, retard.
And they're not opinions, they're fucking observations. CDPR couldn't get basic spellsword combat right after 3 attempts, and shit out some ubisoft open world. And then look at what was promised before for CP77 and what the fuck we're ending up with.

The game must really shape up to be great if people grasp for straws so hard:
Yes, because that's what I want in an action RPG. Boats.
At least complain about things that are in the fucking game instead of bitching about stuff that's not in the game but you wish there were.
>NO FUCKABLE WAIFUS
>NO OPTION TO BE A CUTE TRAP
>NO BATTLE ROYALE MODE WHERE YOU SEE GHOSTS OF OTHER PLAYERS TRYING TO COMPLETE THE GAME BEFORE YOU, SUPER MARIO ROYALE STYLE
>NO ELVES, DWARVES, ORCS OR SHAMANS, LIKE THE OTHER BIG CYBERPUNK FRANCHISE
>NO SKULLCANNON

>>NO OPTION TO BE A "CUTE" TRAP
>he doesn't know

Yes, it's a basic observation that the game is overambitious, shallow disaster with pointless open world, even though nothing in the revealed info suggests that. It's a basic observation that the game that hadn't yet came out is objectively a disaster. It's not an opinion at all. It's just a disaster, it already came out, tanked horribly both with gamers and journalists and effectively bankrupted CDPR. There's nothing to argue about, that's a simple fact.

>I'm entirely unable to extrapolate
Surely Bioware's next game will actually be good. I mean, who knows, right?

You forgot the only one that matters:
>not cyberpunk

>Surely Bioware's next game will actually be good. I mean, who knows, right?
Yes, if a company released 3 games so far, each one better received than the last it's logical to expect that their next title will be a total dumpsterfire.

Oh, you're one of those who prove their points with metacritic scores.

w-we didn't want those features anyway, you contrarian tranny!
lmao

>NO OPTION TO BE A CUTE TRAP
There is an option to be transgender or nonbinary, user.

>There is an option to be transgender or nonbinary, user.
Traps by definition cannot be transgender

The shills are really coming after this game. Hot damn

I bet you bever played Condemned you TWAT

Because Mount & Blade is so GOAT right. Go play Vermintide and choke on your own edge.

You aren't worth more than what he provided since you likely would just move the goalpost to fuel your arrogant contrarianism.

>Said they make it first person only because muh vertical design
>Now no flying car
>Cutscenes are still mostly in first person, as seen in the gameplay demo
CDPR cucks millions of people and they are not even aware of it

Attached: 8FE773DD-000A-4B32-BBE3-6B74E2C7EA3A.jpg (217x274, 22K)

Hope you can kill degenerate queers in Cyberpunk. In fact I hope I can be a lone wolf just in case everyone in the game is a fag.

I can't believe I was once excited for this game lmao. This will be the next No Man's Sky

Chivalry proved 1st person melee combat is the patrician choice, just harder to do

>still being excited for No Man's Punk