Dark Souls is difficult, but fair. Git gu-

>Dark Souls is difficult, but fair. Git gu-

Attached: 1551473474937.webm (960x540, 2.9M)

The same thing happens in Witcher 3 and nobody bats an eye.

Git gud

d

An etika/smash/FF7 thread died for this

Attached: 1560591812376.webm (640x358, 1.2M)

Attached: 1546112993125.png (5000x2571, 124K)

F

Should have dodged.

Good.

Attached: good.png (612x651, 599K)

Ever heard of shock waves and being on a sliver of health? Those are important concepts to know before posting something retarded.

>having to dodge attacks that wouldn't hit you anyway
So this is the power of artificial difficulty...

Fuck, he shoulda dabbed at the end

They're adapting

Attached: screaming monkey.jpg (960x712, 65K)

lol
>you've killed me!
good

ahahah my favorite game grumps moment

I think he means he should have dodged this shit thread

zoom zoom

Fuck that nigger shit, you T-pose to assert dominance. The robot handled it all like a boss, he ain't losing no bar brawl ever.

That boss takes 30 seconds to beat

Not on first encounter unless black firebombs.

git gud you pussy, it's not that hard

Attached: OP is faggot.png (500x553, 232K)

That deals an extremely small amount of damage.
You'd have to be hit by 15~ of them to actually die from it.

When you get your weapon I mean. You get a free plunge attack too

>DUUHHHH Whut is Area of Effect Damage DUUHHHH

>I play video grames

>I'm a gamer DUUHHH

Attached: 1535769430978s.jpg (104x124, 2K)

>boss attack is so powerful it releases shockwaves
what's the problem

This is so fucking bad. The movements are programmed and this shit is coreographed as hell. There's literally no reason for the robot shaking and stumbling around like that after the bottle hit, other than for cinematic effects.
Basically just:
>look at how our robot acts just like a human, now fund us

I think that someone who manage to take damage from this boss cannot question the game 's difficult, at this point you're just bad at it.

based retard

>1 health
>Boss shockwave deals 1 damage
>Die
W O W
O
W

it's a parody
notice it's
>bosstown dynamics
instead of
>boston dynamics

Witcher 3 gameplay is even more garbage.

all boss battles will require some trial and error unless it's nintendo shit

Now wait until you reach Manus piece of shit, that faggot cheats like a bitch, fuck him.

PSX GAMES ARE HARDER THAN DARKSOULS QUIT BITCHING

I think I had more trouble with Artorias than Manus.

>Artorias
>Manus
>Not Kalameet, especially when trying to cut off his tail

Kalameet wasn't too bad.

I beat Artorias pretty quickly, I haven't beat Manus, I actually quit after not being able to even get him to half his health. It's the only boss I had trouble with, I never figured how to kill him, I play melee only, so maybe that's why.

>I play melee only
I do too though. Halberd mainly.

>fair
Whoever said it was supposed to be fair? It's incredibly unfair. But in exchange you have access to extremely unfair tools that you can use to beat it. git gud

Raw Bastard Sword, maybe I suck ass.

>almost 10 years since Darks Souls came out
>anons still seething

Attached: 1553618851094.gif (241x328, 3.89M)

First, go rescue Sif so you can summon her in the fight. Sif won't do much damage, but she will provide distractions so you can heal. Second, practice your dodge timings. Manus is critically weak to evasion. Third, make sure you have the Silver Pendant on the second slot and have that highlighted instead of Estus, and once you see him use a Dark spell spam the Pendant's shield until the spell ends. Only switch back to Estus to heal, then switch back to the Silver Pendant.

Cringe.

Yikes.

>almost one season since Kaguya came out
>I'm still fapping to that Ginhaha doujin
It's a good one.

I agree with you. I managed artorias and Manus pretty well. Kalameet took me a long time.

How do you even get Wi-fi under that rock?

This is really good advice. I bet you don't have the silver pendant and that's why you had so much trouble. That shit is pretty well hidden. You can find Sif very easily. If you don't know that pendants there, you might never find it.

Ya know, I bought Sekiro and here's my opinion on it.
The game is mean't to be played as a stealth game, and if you dont play it stealthy its hard as fuck. But if you play it like a stealth game the game is pretty damn easy but fun.
I kinda wish it was more like MGR with fast paced Shinobi gameplay, but the slow gameplay is pretty nice.
The game is basically just pressing the parry button over and over and waiting for an opening, theres not really much in the game that punishes you for mashing the parry button.
Anyways, fun game.

I've played all the DS games and BB, but I still haven't picked up Sekiro. Did you play the other FROM games and like them?

I don't even remember if I got that but I think I did, I might give it a try, and yes, it was mostly the dark magic that got me. Thanks anons.

I played Dark Souls 1 and 2, Dark Souls is more, fast paced then Sekiro. Where Dark Souls is all about running fast, dodge rolling and countering, Sekiro is all about waiting, and taking on 1 enemy at a time, or you'll get overwhelmed and fucked.

It's a lot slower and again, is a stealth game, if you don't play it like a stealth game you get fucked into oblivion.

thats a shockwave noob

this but unironically! its one of their most kino playthroughs

mother fucker this is like 1990s CGI

>Be a naked corpse
>WOOOOW WHY DID I DIE?

Etika was a dressed up corpse and still died

ok cool thanks. I've been wanting to play it for awhile now, but I don't know much about it. I tried to avoid spoilery stuff for it so I didn't even know about the stealth stuff. I'll keep that in mind for when I do eventually play it.

>naked
>1hp
wooooow

>Be me, wanting to prove myself for some reason, to no one in particular
>Choose the Pendant as my gift
>Get to the first Asylum Demon fight
>Spend an hour and chip him to death extremely slowly with the Broken Sword Hilt and predictable pattern manipulation
>Get the Demon's Great Hammer as my prize
>But I specced into Pyromancy for this save and am going full Dex for speedy castings
>Never use the hammer as a result

Your a fucking moron.

>t-posed

heh

Holy shit... his weapon was so big and he was so strong that you died 'cause shock wave.

he died because he had 1 hp

>Dark Souls is all about running fast, dodge rolling and countering

he never played Dark Souls. Dark Souls is a comfy shield and sword simulator.

I grew up playing Monster Hunter on the PSP and those games had way worse hitboxes than this. Then when I played DaS for first time the combat felt hella easy.

Once I learned about rolling around with low equip weight, I never looked back. It is much more fun to play the game that way. I was surprised when played DS3 and found you could fast roll even while nicely equipped.

Wow the animation team really fucked up at the end

Dark souls is neither difficult nor fair, it's an easy game thats made longer by being unfair.

Except it doesn't. That's why nobody bats an eye you lying fuck.

the first unfair Dark Souls, was Dark Souls 3. Forced playstyle...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH U THIS MAD BRO HAHAHAH WOOHOIO U SO MAAAAAD