GOTY. It’s so fucking good

Crash is back baby

Attached: DD777E69-E0F9-4C24-AB9F-37D39EBA688D.jpg (600x600, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HU6dg9zfEJI
youtube.com/watch?v=g4wscexUVhM
youtube.com/watch?v=AHDaj6Md8jU
youtube.com/watch?v=u1UkZCXMOnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xTrlyY20gNA&t=31s
youtube.com/watch?v=bL9hfFDNWlo
baraag.net/@Megasweet34/102211519176724712
crashmania.net/en/games/crash-bandicoot-evolution/
youtube.com/watch?v=qnF0rQBniGU
youtube.com/watch?v=sBoakiODDVg
youtu.be/RXOuzytkHGA
youtube.com/watch?v=jyPwEiFshG4
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5n3QCDBdB8
youtube.com/watch?v=y7cOCnl5pvw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBsVVwfMp6w
youtube.com/watch?v=PkLS72pdfBU&t
youtube.com/watch?v=2298jZmbf3o
youtube.com/watch?v=6rL4em-Xv5o
youtube.com/watch?v=W6yxLMcnQsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hope your ready for that Twinsanity remake with all the cut content coming back!

So for relics, I'm having a hard time hitting the time stop boxes. I'm just going to go out on a limb and just say I suck, but there have been a few times where I swear I smash one and I miss it. The hitboxes on them seem pretty strict, no?

I think it's pretty cool that you can choose to use the Legacy music. I wish they included that option in the N Sane trilogy

Attached: CTR trophy girls.png (250x409, 180K)

Crash Bash next please. Fuck Mario Party

How do I control heavy characters like Norm and Papu?

I might just be an idiot but I've been having an issue where the minimap disappears and I can't figure out how to reenable it.

Can we not have more than one thread, please?

I wouldn't say that. The gameplay's awesome, yes, but the Pit Stop and Wumpa Coins are fucking atrociously handled. And, online play is broken to hell and back. And shortcuts are kind of busted.
It's pretty awesome though, and I hope Beenox fixes those issues.

How would you fix it and update it to Nitro-Fueled standards?

Attached: crash_bash_remastered_by_magaska19_dd5girj-pre.jpg (894x894, 127K)

Sadly I don't think that's happening anytime soon. But God, I'd fucking love it.

PLEASE

It's alright
Core gameplay is solid as hell but everything around it sucks
>wumpa coins
>the online
>the stupid fucking crystal missions to unlock fake crash fucking fuck
It's got so much potential but it's not fucking goty

Press triangle. it toggles the HUD.

That changes the boost meter, but the minimap is still gone.

BY GITTING GUD

Did they include the ps2 game levels into the adventure mode?

No

No, Adventure is mostly untouched.

None of those things are an issue, faggot. Everything works fine and as intended.

Nope.

Give it to beenox

The original is literally obsolete now. Based BEENOX

Well that's a bummer. I guess you can just play them through arcade mode or whatever, but It would have been a nice touch. What are your favorite tracks from that game? I never played it myself so they're all new to me.

Weird, post screens. Also send them to beenox at Twitter

In fairness crystal missions were part of the original game and were always kinda bullshit. Really the only things that currently suck are the online, but that might get fixed with a good patch, and that it's running at 30fps on all systems. I know the original did too but that was back in 1999 and was something of a selling point (seriously just try playing Diddy Kong Racing on an N64 these days, the slowdown will kill all your nostalgia for it) whereas now it's going up against Mario Kart 8 which is at 60 and it's 5 years old. Not a deal-breaker but disappointing.

>d-don't insult our glorious savior activision! crash team racing is perfect!! PERFECT!!!
It's a good game but it has flaws like any other game. I'm a big fan of it, and I want it to be the best it can be, which is why I'm concerned about the Pit Stop and the increasingly obvious fact that microtransactions are coming, plus a completely broken online mode.

BUT HOW TO I HANDLE DRIFTING AND TIGHT CORNERS WITH THEM?

They are not in adventure mode but all the challenges are there, the CTR challenges and the relic races. Idk if they were included in the original nitro kart.

If I buy this game on switch to play with my bros how does it work? Can we play with randos or do we get forced into our own little lobby

It came back when I wasn't looking lol. It's been a reoccurring issue though so I'll grab some screenshots next time it happens. On Switch.

They have the midas touch

Attached: 1560854931722.jpg (586x329, 44K)

>plus a completely broken online mode
Can you elaborate on that? I had a chance to play a few races yesterday on PS4 and it felt totally fine. I am direct connected, though.

oh wait I did save a video with it gone.

Attached: D99WCHoVUAApaJ0[1].jpg (1200x675, 112K)

Your own lobby, though I'm sure if you sync'd up joining matchmaking you could easily end up in the same public lobby. It's not incredibly populated.

If they pump it up to 60 fps the game will feel absolutely different compared to the original. For a game built around leaving the gameplay mostly intact in the things that matter it would be a huge drawback. If they release a new crash kart racer it should be 60(or more), but CTR is 30 fps.

Hop, brake, pull back diagonally on your d-pad/control stick. Most important thing practice

Attached: Penta U Turn.webm (800x600, 2.32M)

The first thing that comes to mind is that item balancing is fucked. Warp Orbs and Clocks are way too prevalent, and it isn't super rare to find like three Warp Orbs racing toward First Place at once. Constant clocks are just annoying. Plus you get shit like masks and shield orbs in first place, which is completely unfair.
Plus, it's just so unstable. I've had times where the races just don't start. They just wait, forever and ever, as if the intro is just going on and on. I sat in Blizzard Bluff revving my engines for a full minute before I gave up. It's also really easy to get hit by invisible items. Someone will drop a Nitro Crate three feet to the left of you, and you will drive past it, and then ten seconds later you'll get hit by nothing. I've had instances driving on flat, hazard-less land, and then suddenly I'm barraged by invisible missiles. I saw no fucking missiles anywhere, but my kart seemed to disagree with me.
It's just broken. I play on Switch, maybe that's why our experiences have been different?

WE JUST UNLOCKED TROPY, BROS

Never played Nitro Kart, but I've played all the tracks in CTR. I'm a huge fan of Electron Avenue, Deep Sea Driving, Out of Time, Android Alley, and Barin Ruins. Oh, and Thunder Struck. All of those are pretty good.

The world we live in isn't good enough for that.

>If they pump it up to 60 fps the game will feel absolutely different compared to the original
Why can't people admit that the hardware just isn't up to snuff. That's the only reason it's 30, not because of authenticity. If this was the case, they'd lock the PC version of Crash as well. Spyro gets a bunch of dips on base PS4 as well.

Does anyone else find it easier to play the Switch version on tabletop compared to docked? Maybe I'm retarded but my muscle memory cant translate if I dock the Switch, I go from being pretty good at the game to being shit

Is sewer speedway the hardest platinum to get because of the fucky shortcut?

Nitro Kart had Relic Races, CNK challenges and Crystal challenges

Online Is not broken. I play constantly in my third world shithole and it runs perfectly. The real issue is that they could add more things like tournaments, chat, or adding other racers to your friend list.
The pit stop is fine. Idk what do you expect, you get a shitload of coins for playing online and characters are the cheapest thing to buy.
For the microtransactions, it's not confirmed yet. And it's right there in the legals they make you read at the begging that there is no paid dlc. We'll complain about them if and when they introduce them.

Jump, Square+Down+Left or Right

They censored Princess Coco's panties from Tag Team Racing...literally unplayable!

Attached: CENSORED.png (812x500, 529K)

>in a lobby with someone named AnimeThighsCTR
nice.

I've been trying that on the switch and it is super hard and uncomfortable.

Jump, then brake and press back and turn in the air. This is mostly for very tight turns, but with fast chsrscters is mostly about knowing the track.

Do I need to hold the accelerator button in between jumps, or is the game on autopilot with all the boosting going on?

>Online is not broken because it works fine for me.
God, you guys always come up with the same excuses when you defend this game's flaws.
Also, they can very easily change the contracts they have you read when you start up the game, so that's not anything. Pic related is the proof that CTR will have microtransactions.

Attached: Capture.png (415x209, 11K)

I've beaten most bosses through sheer luck. If you can get good enough can you outlap them or will they always rubberband hardcore?

>I play on Switch, maybe that's why our experiences have been different?
Could very be though I honestly didn't have that much time over the weekend to play. I raced maybe like 15 times altogether and only one of those wast a laggy shit show. The rest was good to great.

They rubberband a little bit. If you do worse, they'll slow down. But I managed to get like half a lap lead on pinstripe

You are talking about other games, made by other studios. I'm talking about CTR.
This game is very delicate in terms of feeling, and is built entirely around nostalgia. When the PC version releases it will surely be unlocked, but by then Beenox would have already succeeded (it already has) in making a truly improvement over the original game while maintaining the unique feeling of it.
When the PC version releases it will be up to the players to decide if they care about the feel of the original game or not.

>Play fine in a third world shithole with 1(ONE) MB connection
>I-it's just you that can actually play, most people can't!!!
Kys faggot

Mod a dualshock 4 to work on Switch

Why did they end up making the time trials even fucking HARDER

Attached: 1507759850962.png (900x506, 317K)

>The game doesn't have microtransactions
>It's literally stated in game that it has not and will not
>B-but it will surely have, look at this evil company!!!!
Kys nigger
I hate Activision as much as the next guy but you are just fighting against windmills now.

>i-i live in a THIRD WORLD user, I promise!!
>it works just great! i'm every CTR player, if it works for me, it works for everyone else!

You can outlap them if you do shortcuts and maintain the blue fire

>evil Coco isn't an alt skin
Missed a chance, chaps.

Activision has no problem changing the terms and services after updates. They have a clear history of advertising games as not having microtransactions, then adding them a month or two down the line when no one is paying attention.
If the Pit Stop was never intended to EVER host microtransactions, there'd be no reason for it to be online and rotational despite only unlocking offline content. You have to be a literal retard to not see the writing on the wall.

Besides CTR, what other games has Beenox made?

I appreciate the challenge. I remember breezing through MK8s time trials in just a few hours on all tracks with a few characters. Also, the time trials in CTR show you how to use the best routes and strategies. It helps immensely with online play against people who've played the game religiously.

i dunno why i cant even get past Trophys times its fucking embarrassing

>Using her CTR animations
>Censorship
You are so retarded that you should be put down.

Soon user, dataminers found a 'Dark Coco' slated for the October GP event.

Attached: evil coco bandicoot_crash twinsanity.png (145x457, 83K)

Fuck Evil Coco. Where's Koala Kong.

I just don't see the real issue with the current pit stop. The only problem would be if they made content only accesible by paying real cash or they reduce the amount of coins you get/increase the prices of things so you literally have to grind for ages if you don't want to pay like in launch mk11. Until then, complaining about the pitstop is just shitting on the game for no real reason.
Right now it has a shitload of good cosmetic content and characters that most other games either don't have or they come as on-disc dlc, it is actually great if you ask me. Compared to the practices of a lot of other games out there.

Attached: gone_.jpg (958x710, 143K)

The tight curves fill me with primal joy when finally pulling them off like second nature

november is gonna be the batch of characters that are missing, sadly. we have to wait then till koala kong, n. brio, and komodo moe.

Well, i live here and it plays really good. It's your word against mine. Next time bring some real proof about the online being truly broken.

hey give beenox a break, they had only a couple months to rework a paid cash shop into a free service.

Agreed although currently all purchasable items are cosmetic, they don't fuck with gameplay balance. While I am getting sleazy vibes from the pitstop it ain't pay-to-win so it's not too bad considering.

Rude.

the one major issue with activision adding microtransactions is the loot crate legislation. they literally cannot monetize the pit shop if the bill goes through, which is obviously why it's free and will probably stay free.

She's in.

Attached: Yaya the Panda.png (480x500, 78K)

Second story mode with more Crate and Polar Bear arenas. Honestly all the other minigames can fuck off. I just want to play Crates and Polar Bears.

DSP says it sucks ass. Is he right?

Lol

What about the Possum Bitch?

I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE, CRASH BANDICOOT IS A BITCH-ASS MOTHERFUCKER, HE PISSED ON MY NIECE, THAT'S RIGHT HE TOOK HIS FUCKING BANDICOOT SPINNING DICK OUT AND HE PISSED ON MY FUCKING DAUGHTER AND HE SAID "Woah!" AND I SAID "THAT'S DISGUSTING"

SO I'M MAKING A CALLOUT POST ON Yea Forums.COM, CRASH BANDICOOT YOU HAVE A SMALL DICK, IT'S THE SIZE OF THIS WUMPA FRUIT EXCEPT WAY SMALLER AND GUESS WHAT, I'M PISSING ON N. SANITY ISLAND!

THAT'S RIGHT THIS IS WHAT YOU GET, MY SUPER LASER PISS!!!!!

HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT AKU AKU? I PISSED ON THE ISLAND YOU IDIOT!!!!!!

Attached: serveimage(3).png (575x792, 205K)

what am I doing wrong

I swear to god, I can only drift with L and sometimes he just starts drifting in the opposite direction

Attached: 1554639852723.jpg (424x394, 12K)

based

Attached: Crashâ„¢ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190622203219.jpg (1920x1080, 344K)

Attached: Crashâ„¢ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190624210508.jpg (1920x1080, 351K)

Attached: That's what they get for excluding Cream once again.jpg (1074x930, 187K)

Attached: Yaya and the boys!.jpg (790x430, 73K)

I disagree. For Crash to be "back" there needs to be a good new original game instead of a remake relying on past developers' work. Also, the online and track hit detection needs to be fixed big time for it to be GOTY.

Don't give me false hope, user.

Attached: 65b.png (860x480, 285K)

>yaya on the same level as Brio and Kong

Attached: fly.png (501x449, 429K)

>Everything works fine and as intended
That is factually incorrect. Quit being a fanboy.

Can't believe a bunch of literal whos got priority over these characters

>no obj_motherfucker

>Tiny replaced Koala Kong as the Ahnold caricature
>Koala Kong is future DLC
I wonder how they'll handle that.

Koala Kong will either be smarter, more STRONG obsessed Tiny, or he'll be so braindead he'll make Tiny look like Einstein.

Can we ask beenox to add obj_motherfucker?

He´d be the last one missing, and he has great costume possibilities.

Also the Hog from Crash 1, only mount that´s also an enemy that´s still not a playable character, sad.

Hell yeah, Finally unlocked Tropy. How hard is Oxide?

They'll probably make him an Accel character or something

Seconding this question

Attached: 7.jpg (413x366, 26K)

>Hope your ready for that Twinsanity remake with all the cut content coming back!

Attached: 1561431905113.jpg (899x812, 208K)

Where can I check the list of characters from the datamine? I tried to google but only takes me to guide to unlock the characters.

>Race Ends in 30

Gave out my first 7 DNFs with this absolute Chad on Clockwork Wumpa today and another 5 on Hot Air Skyway. I barely even beat his times on most CTR tracks but damn does it feel good

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8K)

I've unironically wanted the Hog for a while now, he's the only mount I actually give a shit about.
Lab Assistant would be such a great racer.

>implying Twinsanity with cut content wouldn't practically be a new game in and of itself

where is dino time?

>Krunk
>nobody uses him, ever
>he's just there

>is also visibly unhappy to be in the game
This is someone who got in over Brio mind you.

Attached: krek.png (764x605, 834K)

You know Beenox working on more remakes won't affect VV making Crash 4

Though honestly Beenox should be the primary Crash dev now

Attached: 1559332554393.png (358x342, 139K)

I mean if they included all the other characters besides krunk, that would be a bit strange right

>This is someone who got in over Brio mind you.
to be fair, he was already playable in CNK GBA

Yeah but... was Twinsanity's core gameplay that good to begin with? Don't get me wrong I loved the shit outta it as a kid but the actual core Crash gameplay was only really ok. With the originals (at least 2 and 3, 1 is a bit clunky) the game was really tight and well designed. With Twinsanity it really felt like throwing every idea at the wall and seeing what stuck/what got cut or unfinished due to time crunch. And the core gameplay was always kinda, meh. How do you remake it without pissing off fans of the original by being a completely different game and make it a completed game this time, which would probably result in it being a completely different game?

I realize that, but fucking hell man...

Vicarious Visions know the Crash IP and know how to handle it.

Attached: 1561433974065.jpg (263x390, 40K)

This. Beenox nailed Crash's animations and shit in CTR but you guys are really underselling how fucking amazingly well Vicarious Visions did with NST. They really understand the heart and soul of Crash's platforming.

GONE

Working on the last four plats. Was having such a tough time with some of the other ones until I learned breaking all crates in a level removes 10 seconds from your final time. They're all the Castle Citadel ones, wish me luck dudes
Also check this Papu's Temple run, pretty pleased with it youtube.com/watch?v=HU6dg9zfEJI
They're honestly all pretty good. I gotta say that deep sea driving and Tiny Temple might be my favorites for the insane fucking speed you can maintain

>How do you remake it without pissing off fans of the original by being a completely different game and make it a completed game this time, which would probably result in it being a completely different game?
I completely agree with your views on the game
How I would "remake" it without pissing off fans of the originals is to take elements from Twinsanity, and convert it into a traditional Crash game, and throw out the unneeded crap.
1. Keep the core story the same, Twins appear and want revenge, Cortex and Crash have to work together.
2. Keep the locations and have different levels themed after the enviroments. (except the school of evil, that gets trashed)
3. Scrap all the bosses except Cortex + Mechabandicoot and Dingodile, use existing villains, make Evil Crash a boss, Rework the Twins boss fight.
3. Rework the music completely with the option to switch to original acapella music
4. Bring back the world map from Crash 1 instead of warp rooms

skylanders, modern warfare remastered, and a bunch of subpar tie-in games like amazing spiderman and bee movie
with how mediocre of a track record they have, they did a surprisingly good job with this game

Attached: 1538018751918.png (846x651, 322K)

I agree with most of this. Just keep Twinsanity's amazing music intact. Have the Vicarious Visions sound team remake it their way and give us an acapella version, I actually prefer NST's soundtrack over the originals anyway.

plus, while some may look down on it, what VV did with CNK was the best versions of the characters post ND. all the characters were on point, and even the new characters didn't feel shoe-horned in (with some argument being said with Zem and Zam) and felt apart of the universe

Where I can buy PC version?

They're not making anymore remakes, Vicarious Visions is developing an original Crash game to launch as a timed exclusive for PS5. It's going to be the next Playstation's Knack but actually good

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Any luck with cortex castle? It's my last one. It eludes me. Maybe I'm just out of energy.

There's a lot of talented development teams that go to waste making shitty shovelware. Thankfully licensed shovelware has transmogrified into iOS games.

ARE YOU TELLING ME THERE IS NO DINO TIME?

VV can take their sweet ass time with that. Beenox can refine CTRNF and give everyone the remake people actually want next year RILLA ROO....... WINS

I think it's the one of the four that I'm closest to Platting. I am terrified of N. Gin labs

>30fps racing game

Attached: 1497306385598.jpg (362x332, 26K)

Just keep making remakes in between new games and we'll be good.

Attached: 1555714711483.png (800x480, 613K)

...why does Knack always com up when Crash is discussed? Knack isnt even a platformer, its a Beat 'em Up

tell them to stop using pill collisions and then we'll talk

Bash is arguably the only game that should be remade thats left, but at that point just make a new Crash party game and use Bash as a base and build off from it

It's literally impossible for the hit box to be "strict" because a crate is literally a box. You either touched it or you didn't...

>tell them to stop using pill collisions and then we'll talk
or you can git gud

Here's your N.sane trilogy, bro.

Attached: crash.jpg (1594x1063, 477K)

because knack was literally pitched by mark cerny as crash bandicoot for ps4

YES

N. Gin labs took me no more than an hour. It has a strict time, but with how easy it is to break all the crates, it allows you to focus more on your driving. Cortex castle on the other hand has a lot of really shitty boxes that cause me to restart otherwise perfect runs because of one single mistake.
You haven't played the game if you think this.

Your time is over, fat plumber

It sure is cool how it doesn't matter if your character model is clipping into the fucking box, the game can still just arbitrarily say "Go fuck yourself, that didn't count"
That sure is cool, thanks Beenox, I really appreciate it, it's not like I've been here all fucking night

oh, well
there is no god, there is no jesus, there is no allah, there is no reason to go on living
goodbye

im waiting for tag team racing

I wish I knew about this before I got Twinsanity. When did Tag Team Racing come out anyways?

Tag Team was fun but the racing was always shit. Pretty much everything aside from the core gameplay was quite fun but that core racing gameplay was always shit.

I GUESS I BETTER SCRUB THE FLOORS

Attached: g o n e.png (398x600, 424K)

I'd rather have a new game that takes elements from Twinsanity's cut content

How are you all getting your coins? I don't know if it's just my imagination, but it seems like online gives out way less rewards now.

>pantsu

Attached: FEE53D29-74EC-4AAB-8B33-08409D614C39.jpg (640x480, 58K)

youtube.com/watch?v=g4wscexUVhM

Fucking this, I don't want remakes, especially when Twinsanity flopped hard.
Give me a Mario 3D Land/World styled Crash game that still keeps the linear level design, but more open world as well. Also add the Elementals as new power-ups like the elemental shields from Sonic 3. Have new bosses like
>Nash
>Nina
>N-Trance
Here's your new game bro.

Attached: 34567876543.jpg (600x709, 77K)

>mfw twinsanity has endless cut content thats still being discovered to this day

It's like over half the game was removed. Look at all this
youtube.com/watch?v=AHDaj6Md8jU

Attached: crashface.png (244x334, 181K)

>Punished for going too fast in relic races by overshooting boxes on a jump

Just fuck off with this shit

stop jacking off to zatch bell/jimmy neutron

Attached: 11dd9a7f18c460d54c6b5a86f0ba66df1416975771_full.jpg (640x960, 199K)

I was thinking about that the other day. It'd be great to get a longer, more refined version. Plenty of potential.

holy shit, are you me?
I have been saying this since CTR NF was announced. I would change 1 thing, well 4 things.
The Elementals are not power ups, they are the villains of a new game on their own.

but yeah I also think adding CNK bosses + Zem and Zam into main line games as bosses or just side characters should also happen

Relic Races are absolute garbage desu the sheer hatred I feel is beyond human comprehension there is only misery

To be fair it flopped hard mostly because of the game before it. Speaking of Wrath of Cortex why were the elemental masks evil and teaming up with Cortex anyway?

youtube.com/watch?v=u1UkZCXMOnQ

I mean... that's good too.

>why were the elemental masks evil and teaming up with Cortex anyway?
probably held destructive spirits of nature.
in game, Aku Aku says they were locked away long ago because they nearly destroyed the world, then Uka Uka freed them, so them teaming up could be due to a deal made with Uka Uka

went to take a shit and came back with this done relatively quick. just really good control

Attached: D99vXLQXoAANzOT.jpg large.jpg (2048x1152, 257K)

>leading on papu's, win is as good as mine
>accidentally trigger a plant before the final hairpin
>drop to 3rd

Attached: 1545454419483.png (950x596, 178K)

The only music track I didn't like in the N. Sane trilogy was the new saudi arabia level music for Warped. They toned down the percussion way too much.

yeah this game can't afford mistakes if you are racing against competent player

Platinum relics are fucking hard, I feel like theres only one straight path through the track to get as many boxes while still hauling ass

Attached: 1560312458653.png (2393x2376, 1.79M)

Those plants make no fucking sense
Sometimes I'll be going at mach speed and accidentally roll a millimeter over their dirt patch and they'll vore me like it's nothing.
Other times I'll slowly mosey along directly in front of them and they'll just let me pass.

never played CTR before NF dropped, and the learning curve has been incredibly fun
starting out as a baby barely understanding how drifts work only to be holding boosts for entire laps and gitting gud at airbraking is extremely satisfying, even if i still am losing most races online

>The Elementals are not power ups, they are the villains of a new game on their own.
Maybe they are good at the beginning, but N-Trance brainwashes them with "5th dimension" powers like in N-Tranced.

user don't you fuck with me I need this!

gotta go fast

Attached: 1561031462532.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

>Maybe they are good at the beginning, but N-Trance brainwashes them with "5th dimension" powers like in N-Tranced.
mmm, I like the idea of them being destructive nature spirits sealed away in these masks and then locked away somewhere better.

Attached: 1561294864366.webm (350x348, 2.18M)

Im gonna start playing as him user

You asked for it

N-Trance should be the villain of his own game, like his GBA game.

I think a way to go after CTR NF is, a new trilogy of Crash games, but each has a different villain, (like OG Spyro) and Cortex is placed on the side lines for a little while

Trying my hand at a relic challenge in Papu tried using that shortcut that has you grab some time crates midair and land behind a spot from the plant get eaten anyway even though I was no where near the plant as I landed.

I agree on this N-trance seemed very interesting a villain who's main thing is manipulating others guy could do some real damage if he got his hands on a powerful victim.

They didnt make Twinsanity, CTTR and the shitty Titans?

All of Tropy's ghosts seem literally impossible to beat, until I beat them, and then suddenly I'm wondering why I thought that was difficult at all.

Radical did the last two games and Traveler's Tales Oxford did Twinsanity

I think they were just the publisher till their got acquired by Activison and became Vicarious Vision then they just did remakes after the Skylander bubble popped.

How do I get the platinum paint job?

Vicarious Visions made the GBA games, Huge Adventure and N-Tranced. Both were decent 2D knock-offs of Warped.

>listen to the CTTR voice clips for nostalgia
>Coco and Nina make blatant sexual innuendos and family abuse jokes
>Crunch curses several times
>N Gin and Von Cluth making jokes about mass murder

I guess being rated E 10+ gave a lot more leeway than I remember.

Attached: 1502313386785.jpg (1280x1280, 687K)

Not him but I really hate the amount of elitism that Crash and especially CTR seems to warrant online. As someone who has beaten the N.Sane Trilogy completely just like the originals I will admit it's a good remake for the most part, some of the quality of life changes are even nice, but I shouldn't just get told to git gud because of some arbitrary change they made to the collision that nobody asked for. What was just wrong with using a box instead of a pill like the originals? A remake aims to be true to the originals only with improvements, does it not? The ice physics were also made objectively worse but I guess I just gotta git gud at that too, right? I didn't know making something worse than the original was a "feature". And need I even mention how anyone who's new to CTR gets treated around here? yeah don't give legitimate advice that they could try, just spit in their face and tell them to figure it out on their own. What good does this even do other than scare away potential new people who just wanna be good too? I understand some people don't wanna spoonfeed, but people ask why Online has been kind of a ghost town already, and all I can go is Gee I wonder why.

Attached: 1560670439654.png (263x339, 28K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xTrlyY20gNA&t=31s

>tfw 12yo me listening to Nina say "~Was it good for you too?~" every time you separate from her car

Attached: ed5.png (201x160, 34K)

To be fair user, I'm a brainlet who's new to CTR, and I've asked tons of questions in CTR threads and for the most part I've gotten nothing but helpful advice.

Is there any plans or even a mere whispering of additional content like new tracks?

Attached: 969D2905-B5F6-4DDE-8881-92273190DB28.jpg (4032x3024, 2.89M)

guess you just had better luck than some of the people i've seen then.

yeh

My aunt got mad at me for playing cttr because Crunch occasionally said 'damn suckah'. I've played as him in every game he's in since.

>I come to Yea Forums for empathy
>I come to Yea Forums for nice

Go to the general in VG, retard.

CTTR (and by COTT sorta) feel more like a Robot Chicken sketch then an actual Crash game with all the cynical humor and movie references that target audience probably didn't get.

>Can't wait til I'm 18!
>The meek can kiss my blue butt!
>I'll call you
Why was she horny bros

Attached: Dppc0STU8AAnc1z.jpg (1152x1152, 61K)

is this version of coco a fan meme or character that appeared?

They absolutely need to make a playlist with no weapons. It’s absoltely absurd how much of a cluster fuck the first lap of every race is.

Cut Content
youtube.com/watch?v=bL9hfFDNWlo

evil coco was cut from twinsanity.

Cut character from Crash Twinsanity (her concept art is unlockable in the game, anyway)

She was actually voice acted and storyboarded too youtube.com/watch?v=bL9hfFDNWlo

Attached: evil_chan_by_kempferzero-dbeq7mu.png (574x638, 131K)

Does this game have better gameplay than Mario Kart? The videos looked pretty impressive.

Nolan North's N Gin was the best the best thing Vicarious Visions did with Crash.

>"Villagers with torches couldn't get me! What chance do you have?!"
>"Sanella would like to thank her supportive husband. Who picks her up, and bench-presses her! Daily!"
>"This guy's so stupid. He got stabbed in a shootout!"
>"I will not be ignored! [points to Crash] I have been watching you, and your 'delicious' sister!"

Attached: dr-n-gin-crash-bandicoot-0.58.jpg (210x240, 13K)

Absolutely. Once you get the mechanics down is when you realize this game is easily the best kart racer ever made. If it had the same maps and IPs Nintendo had it wouldn’t even be close.

Every game after CTR was a failure and should be de-canonized. There's no reason to embrace all those terrible characters, trashy 'adult' humor and bizarre gameplay ideas.
Hopefully next Crash will be a completely new game with the spirit of 1-3 and not another remake.

Let go of the acceleration when you are in the air, press it before you hit the ground. Just a small tap really for most situations when you are hopping around a tight corner will do. You might hold it for certain turns that have jump points though, and press acceleration in order to control where you end up flying once you've re-positioned yourself. Hyper Spaceway is actually a great place to practice u-turning usf because it has an almost immediate USF boost followed by several hairpin turns to practice control.

Did the naughty dog crash games have any vanilla sex jokes outside of the the non-relic warped ending?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

*a small tap of brakes for most situations
Forgot to add that.

Delicious?

Attached: Aku_Aku_Wrath_of_Cortex.png (277x497, 147K)

I don't know, but I want her back.

I just heard the line where Coco compares her ass to Britney Spears and I completely agree with you.

thanks for proving their point

>What was just wrong with using a box instead of a pill like the originals?

I heard it's because the engine they keep using for these remakes gives models pill shaped hitboxes by default.

puberty?
how old was she in the games

old enough to get a job but young enough to still be in a boarding school

Are nintendo bros finally getting redpilled on who the GOAT kart racer is?

She was described as "Teenager" in the manual so 14-15 at the most maybe 16 but with her personality in game that's kinda pushing it

was a mario kart fag before but now i can't go back unless the next instalment of mario kart has similar mechanics

Angsty teenager age

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

If that's the case, best course of action would be to make the level design more suited around that kind of hitbox in the inevitable new game by VV. It was only an issue in the remakes because those levels weren't quite designed for it.

Greg Eagles is a good Aku Aku too.

If I buy the princess coco pack, will the summer pack with n trance show back up? I just want all the characters, and since there's a pack that includes him it seems like he wont show up until it's gone.

I think they'd need to rework the game a lot more than just adding in the cut content. Remove the linearity and give it more of a typical hub and more stages.

yes, those are the only 2 bundles it seems.

>remake of a kart racing game featuring characters nobody gives a fuck about unless they're a PS1 kid and manchild that still hasn't recognised the soullessness of almost all 90s mascot platformers
>is competitive with MK64 at best
>20 years later

Attached: 1530428184290.jpg (126x126, 3K)

Your picture perfectly summarizes me reading this low quality bait

haha epic post bro, you sure told them

>private match doesn't work on the switch
anyone else having this issue at all?

Attached: Haman_Karn_(Frown).jpg (960x720, 74K)

(you)

1 week left until TrOphY GIrls.

nope, everyone I race in private match shows me their dick right away

How are your flames turning blue?

It's what happens whenever you drive over a super turbo pad, also known as USF.

coco...

>I really need to sell this crystal! They're going to take my thumbs! PLEASE! BUY THIS FROM ME PLEASE!

Attached: park-drone-realistic-crash-outfit-crash-tag-team-racing--2.25.jpg (210x240, 11K)

pc port when

>Finally get the hang of Power Sliding and chaining Turbo Boosts up to 3x
>Still can't get past the first two races of Classic Adventure mode

Surpringly fun game to get the hang of, but the learning curve feels really steep. Are there any further mechanics I should take into consideration on the road to getting good? (Aside from air braking for heavies already mentioned in the thread).

is cute

Attached: b1a62b7c45e5397e.png (1280x1280, 359K)

Source please

and what the fuck does her shirt say

Coco where are your pants

Answer me young lady

Attached: cr158.png (228x270, 85K)

baraag.net/@Megasweet34/102211519176724712

>And shortcuts are kind of busted.

ye olde git gud user

Attached: the sound of git gud.png (500x455, 253K)

>that time pasadena talks about crash's pants tightening and tells him to take them off

>she likes it every time you hit her

Attached: 1350586873109.jpg (430x375, 14K)

holy shit this game must have gone though development hell

Attached: 15556127.png (327x243, 52K)

That's an understatement the original plan for the game had to be scrapped because Ratchet and Clank came out first.
crashmania.net/en/games/crash-bandicoot-evolution/

Attached: b91b53933d64da09a529b564b6caeb33.png (167x233, 58K)

>megasweet
ah you mean the shadman of horsefuckers

i want these cunts and the obj_motherfuckers as racers

Attached: 7312019917632.gif (301x302, 711K)

>It's like my father always told me... SHUT UP N. GIN YOU FREAK

>bought Princess Coco
>It's just dark spats
I'm kinda disappointed

Attached: 1559904710052.png (665x1000, 1.1M)

>expecting panties
>expecting camel toe

>She openly tries to lead Crash to an outhouse so she fuck him while he tries to 'pee'
>A fucking outhouse she would take him
>It's that fucking bad when she's horny

Wew lad she is my kind of girl.

Attached: 0.jpg (399x373, 14K)

It's just for your birthday, sing a song

Coco a cutie in these remakes

Attached: 1561462813365.webm (1280x720, 2.37M)

alright im gonna be the one that asks, is there a bikini bottom under that or is it shorts like the princess outfit

Attached: 361219987-N.jpg (991x717, 83K)

>It's another "cocofag wins the matches and empties the lobby" round

Fun game

They’re remaking good games crash can only be back if the team makes a whole new crash game

That would be me.

VV either remaking Twinsanity or making whole new game wich close to originals gameplay. They already showed us, that they can do good levels (DLC for Crash 3 and Bonus level in DLC for Crash 1)

Attached: 1559893414023.png (1024x1167, 387K)

As long as they put uncensored Evil coco with her zipper.

We need more boomer

Attached: 1561533914382.png (712x654, 18K)

The plants have an "idle" state where they do a short jig, and a "pounce" state where they lean back. They will only eat you in the "pounce" state.

What happened to the track here?

Then they should learn from Beenox how to animate Crash and the other characters and how to use lighting properly.

Wait, where they using Zoinks back then already?

Can I unlock the characters on Easy mode? This is the first time I've played a Crash Racing game and I fucking suck

Yes.

>same song but sounds like shit

i swear, penta penguin players, especially bluejay penta penguins, are THE most difficult and skilled players to encounter online. i love seeing them, usually means i'm in for a good race

Have they fixed global game crashes yet?

AAAAAAAAAA COCO IS SO CUTE WHY IS THIS ALLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Rate my mains for each type
>Ripper Roo
>Komodo Joe
>N. Trance
>Big Norm

Attached: 1560412129428.jpg (381x381, 95K)

Anyone in favor of wanting the Relic Platinum paint-job to become available in the Pitstop for a limited time say I.

Attached: FUCKPLATINUMRELICS.png (1070x601, 459K)

>tfw dnfing everyone on android alley

fucking how. lobby was full of scrubs and i dabbed on em with n. tropy.

No

t.

>sounds like shit
The remake music you mean?

>They all use the same fucking drum kit and bass
>Notes missing fucking everywhere so the melodies are empty
>Sound way more samey than they should

But then all the accomplishment and bragging rights are gone

Android Alley is so boring, I don't know why people always vote for it in my lobbies.

>Haha wouldn't it be funny if you got hit by something right before going over a pit

Cool

That's why I said "For a limited time", they obviously wouldn't put up there forever.

>tfw played Meteor Gorge for the first time today
VOTE
THIS
MAP
MORE

Attached: 1548656847313.jpg (729x793, 91K)

It's comfy, especially with legacy music
youtube.com/watch?v=qnF0rQBniGU

Attached: dcazbzi-ee238c4a-3712-4f8d-8ead-5335e8822e77.png (796x720, 127K)

i have only ever seen that track up for vote one single time and it didn't win

>learn how to airbrake
>finally hold USF on pinstripe's track past the first hairpin after the USF ramp
>manage to keep it for the rest of the lap before fucking up next hairpin's skip
gitting gudder feels pretty damn good in this
also who else /crunchgang/ here

Attached: birthday crunch.png (657x1012, 1.48M)

They're trying to bore you into losing focus

no. Stop being a scrub

Only reason I played it for the first time was because I was playing local with my friends. That stage is so fucking tight with the drifting and now I really want more of it

Attached: 1509902779126.jpg (900x1200, 186K)

Imagine if Coco had tits this big

>three cocos in the lobby
>all of them on the podium, including me
what do you say now anti-coco fags?

She does in the Japanese version

Attached: 9b3674017301744689be12e10834fa61.jpg (800x1497, 367K)

>podium
how do you even get to see this shit? i only saw it in adventure mode.

you don't but by podium I obviously mean top three finishers

Here's your finished videogame, bro.
youtube.com/watch?v=sBoakiODDVg

Attached: Crash.jpg (3500x1849, 1.94M)

Is not his fault Beenox decided to give him the same stats as Ripper Roo only because he's the first boss in CNK, even if Ripper Roo type of characters got a bit buffed in the remake they still kinda fall behind compared to the rest, and between Ripper Roo and Krunk I would rather go with Ripper Roo.

>megumi will be a turnfag character
NOOOOOOO

What I don't like with Twinsanity is that they made N. Brio a villain again, it would be neat if a future Crash Bandicoot game adds N. Brio again but in a good way since on Crash Bandicoot 2 he actually aids Crash in saving the planet.

These are the only glitches I hope never get fixed

Attached: coco2.png (301x308, 222K)

Its blue trunks.

haha

Attached: penta.png (249x298, 174K)

Agreed

Attached: Cortex Alargado.jpg (860x823, 101K)

Thanks user

>lobbies keep imploding after one or two races

yeah, he'd be much more interesting if he was a guy who wanted to repent for his previous crimes, starting by creating the trophy girls

these seem to happen only on the ps4? Also int the start while the lights are on, accelerate and turn at the same time and your character will stretch out. At least coco does.

He looks dope

is it really good? I don't remember much from the ps1 game and mario kart 8 is still 60 bucks

Attached: 1561237879747.gif (180x166, 457K)

It's fun and has easy to learn, hard to master drifting and boost mechanics which are really satisfying

its fuckin cool. penguin yay one.

It is good but have in mind that is way harder than current kart racing games and that how the drift boost works is vastly different to games like Mario Kart 8 and Team Sonic Racing, you will have to get used to it to really enjoy the game unlike MK8 which you can get a grip on how it works quite fast.

Coco's neck in summer outfit always stretching during jumping

>haha dude coco lmao
boring predictable waifushitters
stop posting any time

Thanks for bumping

Attached: cc1560214610756.png (285x488, 213K)

>airbrake
HOLY FUCK I HAD NO IDEA

it's a real gamechanger, before learning about i was pretty set on speedsters being dreadful at turning

Just to make sure, Time Trials is only a problem on the PS4 version right?

Yee

How do I get more coins online? i used to crack triple digits, now I make the same as offline

unlike waifufag /vg/eneral this thread is still on topic so no problem bro

You dont

Was that supposed to be your attempt at thread policing

Attached: 20190512-204005_YouTube.jpg (474x373, 26K)

It's far superior to the original, but my only criticism is you can't accelerate with the right thumb stick. That was my bread and butter

I am so sick of warp orbs in multiplayer.

how to beat crash cove plat relic?

>Cortex dodges a trip to the special wing
He's a bad guy but even he has standards

>Nolan North's N Gin was the best the best thing Vicarious Visions did with Crash.
that wasnt VV
and that version was horrible.

Just don't get him by them

>accelerate with the right thumb stick

literally no one used or wanted this, not even you

That's a bit fucking hard when you're also competing with someone skilled who also knows how to use items.

Nice

Attached: IMG_2771.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Oh no? I was blitzing n tropy times with that setup.

not them, but no you weren't.
literally nobody plays that way

how the fuck do I get good

Agreed, sounds quite r tar rated

lying on the internet is naughty user

>30fps kart racer
>goty
LMAO

Dear god please make it so

I know Xbox owners are a minority but how come I literally never heard about anyone playing that one. I didn't even know it existed until I looked the game up on Wikipedia.

imagine lying about "blitzing" N Tropy times

Attached: 1560484626119.png (912x905, 1.23M)

I would call you insane to think significant cut content would actually come back in a remaster, but then Rehydrated got announced...

Do I just need to beat only Tropy's times to unlock him? Or do I need to beat Oxide's times too?

>30fps posters
youtu.be/RXOuzytkHGA

I've heard there's a substantial weekend bonus and that's what's throwing us off. Try playing online at the weekend and see if you make a lot more coins then.

Tropy's times unlock N. Tropy
Oxide's times unlock N. Tropy's digital skin
101% unlocks Rock and Roll Oxide
All Gold/Platinum Relics unlock respective paint jobs for all cars

Gotcha, thanks senpai

I suggest you just play medium, it's forgiving enough that you'll get there in the end but string enough that you still have to learn the mechanics and improve a bit. If you go easy then you'll be just as shit by the end as when you started.

30fps is only necessary for fighters and shooters. racers don't need nearly the same split second reaction times. extra frames are just for chads who want something to feel superior about.

Not really. The races get progressively harder through the adventure on easy. By the end of the easy adventure, he'll be perfectly situated to start on medium. If he gets so far ahead, he can play around with powersliding and not suffer for any mistake. Practice without pressure, essentially.

What difficulty is Classic Adventure mode set on? I just can't beat the first two races.

>racers don't need nearly the same split second reaction times.
Crashfags every body lmao

>"3-30fps is fine i-i dont need it anyway!"
the absolutes state

Attached: 62b5a2c97af2f2926dae60ed5673ea82.jpg (593x593, 36K)

Apparently it's slightly easier than medium, but don't quote me on that.

Why is racing N. Tropy ghosts so hard?
And why the fuck can't I select his ghost for every track?

Attached: 1510840766938.jpg (582x582, 49K)

people are actually defending 30fps now kek. Online is absolute shit too but I'm sure you'll both make up an excuse for that

I know it should be better, but coming into a thread just to say
>30 fps
and then leaving isn't adding to the discussion at all either.

do you go to a movie expecting to watch theatre? Didn't think so

classic is slightly below medium imo

Are you all joking or did this really happen?

youtube.com/watch?v=jyPwEiFshG4
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5n3QCDBdB8
youtube.com/watch?v=y7cOCnl5pvw
I dont really recall the timestamps but yeah it did, didnt play Crunch as much so I don't know what triggered his cussing.

Also in a cut scene Stu hit on Coco
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBsVVwfMp6w

Attached: DqYsmhYWwAAdBlR.jpg (936x936, 60K)

CTTR was a really fucked up game, user
youtube.com/watch?v=PkLS72pdfBU&t

I don't have PS Plus, how much of the game is missing for a single-player

I almost lost my mind last night for trying to beat pinstripe without getting hit by any of his bowling bombs. He always finds some opening to get past me at some point and I always end up getting hit.

And I'm doing all of this because of the damn trophy.

online is full of ragequitters, so not much

who is this disgusting nu-crash character?
Fuck literally every single character that wasn't in the original trilogy.

I can't tell if I'm seeing panties

Powerslide and boost around almost every corner and turn. Use the USF ramp after the corkscrew to your advantage. Pick up items and drop them at tighter/inconvenient parts of the track.

Oh you are
Hell you can see her panties on the back of the box.

Shut the fuck up boomer

Attached: tumblr_nzll2o50fH1udty47o1_400.gif (338x252, 612K)

Just google the quotes or look up the voices clips on youtube. They're real.

>all these soulless characters from the ps2 era, after crash had fallen from grace and his games were shitty, just like the character designs

Attached: 1513730410923.jpg (658x632, 40K)

I need a 'good' speed character, user. Crunch is my only option.

>speed character
>anything but based Tiny

The shark guy is the only one I care to play as

>not playing Papu Papu

Attached: 1472554619181.jpg (700x700, 41K)

Sewer Speedway gives me depression man. The shortcut is broken thats a given. Found out how to get it 100% but you have to hit that little gap which isn't easy. Funny thing about it you can literally jump up there from that gap without even boosting. Just drive up no matter how slow and jump and you are up there. Fuck that. Then those ramps right after. They don't seem to work at all. I'm either not jumping at all or jump too high for those time boxes but most of the time it's not jumping at all. I hope they fix the map asap

Tiny is 'evil' though, user; I only use 'good' characters.

Some of the look pretty cool like n-trance and nash

I'd call him neutral, but I've never felt inspired to use him tbph.

Chicken door?

Attached: 1561519231415m.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

There's a hidden turbopad under the water by the shortcut. If you jump from the opposing side of the pipe into the water, you get a boost to launch you to the shortcut entrance. I found that jumping as the kart is directly on top of the vent just under the lip of the halfpipe will launch you up.

You have to unlock it by playing as the chicken presenters who are added with time exclusivity in the fifth grand prix

Is this wall in the original?

Knack was not a bad game.

I didn't play II, so I don't know about that one

Why does activision force PCuks to wait a year to play these remakes?
I already got burned by buying N.sane trilogy on PS4 instead of PC, I don't want to do that again and I especially don't want to pay for PS+.
I'm glad I didn't buy Spyro, since that is confirmed for PC (in fucking September though).
The fuck is activisions problem?

Attached: D8ypEb9V4AArq-o.jpg (1920x1080, 484K)

For those that haven't seen it, this is the new track.
youtube.com/watch?v=2298jZmbf3o

I hope the maps get better over time because this one is dull as fuck. But then again the NK maps are all pretty bad or mediocre.
I'm still mad they fucked up Sewers though.

>CNK tracks
>bad or mediocre
Tiny Temple, Deep Sea Driving, and Thunder Struck would like to have a word with you

How the fuck is anyone supposed to grind 7200 coins, when one race gives 20 coins?

No, that game missed so mutch from the concept area, they are better by making a sequel that introduces the new ideas of WoC and Twinsanity to a game in the style of the original trilogy.

Barin Ruins and Out of Time are also pretty good.

Play online. The payouts on the weekend are huge, I was able to buy the 7000 bundle, one legendary skin and all the characters.

But playing online isn't a lot of fun.
It's a laggy mess, and there's always a neckbeard who perfects every track, making it impossible to win as a new player.

leave the lobby or go back to single player and get good

Losing just makes me want to play better and get to know the tracks better

But that's what I'm doing.
It doesn't feel very rewarding or motivating, though, when you get next to no coins for playing single player.

all of the minigames were great

Electron Avenue is the greatest track now if you ask me, fantastic aesthetic, banging ost, a mighty need for speed. It's great.

Is it worth 100%ing hard mode adventure mode? Is there trophies linked to it?

nice 30 fps arcade game you have there lads. haahhahahahahah

Rate my wife.

Attached: 1560988028554 Coco.jpg (849x387, 197K)

>468093032
Nope. Just a feeling of big dick pride as you can post the screen shot of your file select screen with technically the hardest thing to achieve

Do you guys play with the original soundtrack or the new one?
I never played the original, yet I still think original soundtrack makes it sound more like Crash, while remake soundtrack sounds like a soulless Mario Kart wannabe.

Attached: 1510143737215.jpg (374x347, 39K)

>unlocked the achievement for having all og ctr characters yesterday
>0.3% had it
wew, still havent seen anyone else play as n. tropy in mp

Annoying since i lost my items through curruption and as ive beaten oxide now I really cba to restart again

I don't play as n tropy because I feel like everyone expects you to be god or something but I'm quite shit.

Unlocking the character is not super hard.

I would like to play as him, but for some reason I can choose race his ghost only on the first track, and have beaten his time there already.

remastered soundtrack, simply because i already played original to the death and im bored with the original one

It's fun but GOTY it ain't.

Very few of the new songs are improvements (my heart goes out to them for the Slide Coliseum remix though).The new sound crew just can't into mixing. They put too much noise gate and once the drums and bass start playing you can't hear any of the melodies because they just fade out, which is made worse because they did the ENTIRE soundtrack without changing the bass or drum kit once.

I'm making it sound worse than it is, I know. Still.

you need to unlock him by racing without ghosts first

CTR ost is old as fuck, besides i can emulate it any time i want, might as well try the new thing

You have to unlock him in each time trial dumbass

i really dig the slide coliseum remake music too desu

I'm grinding them out by finishing Time Trials I fuck up on. I recommend Anons do this during Tiny Arena, N.Gin Labs, Cortex Castle, Oxide Station and Hot Air Skyway runs since they're worth 60-80 coins a piece. Even if you fail the time you get the full coin payout. Do this while grinding Tropy and Oxide even if you fuck up don't restart and you get an extra 60-80 coins each run.

I think it's great as fuck, I've heard enough of the original to the point I was turning it off and listening to my own music, the remake is very lush and the instruments are well implemented.

NORMIES RISE UP

It doesn't feel right to play as the bosses and not use the hoverbikes. Do we have any knowledge on the karts being added in the DLC grand prix?

What hoverbike

>it doesn't feel right to play as the bosses
ask me how I know you didn't play the OG

The future Grand Prix events will be adding new karts, but we don't have specifics.

It doesn't work for me, I tried the track 3 or 4 times, and still no ghost.

Attached: $R7UTERX.png (511x315, 190K)

What the CNK bosses used when you raced against them

You have to beat his ghost on every track

Can someone explain u-turning for me? I can do it in midair on electron avanue on one of the jumps, but I don't get how it works on other levels. Especially the last part of hot air skyway

Then your time sucks ass bro

Who are you playing Classic as? More what class.

release accelerator and hold brake in mid air, and turn. hold down when you do it for tighter turn radius
do it multiple times in a row to get around a U turn.

Make sure you're off the brake and back on the accelerator as you hit the ground or you'll lose fire

I am aware of it, but how am I supposed to do better when I can't even challenge his ghost, who will most likely take all the shortcuts I'm not even aware of?

If you know how to do boosts you don't have to take a single shortcut to unlock his ghost.

You need to qualify by getting close to his time first. Then you'll be racing him, then when you beat him you race Oxide's ghosts. In other words its a progression of getting good.

I know how to boost, I just don't know the optimal routes for each track.

Man, I really want to git gud so I can actually make enough crash to get some decent gear. Any tips?

Attached: 65020324_2687266404832964_9175942313573089280_o.jpg (1280x720, 213K)

u-turning is harder than air braking the 180 degree turn on HAS from my experience. u-turning makes your characters trajectory/turning radii go super dramatic. Air braking keeps your trajectory to some extent while rotating your character in mid air. Decide which one you want to use based on the scenario. u-turning is better on Electron Avenue because the turn you need to make has enough of a gap to make the increased turning radius really work for it, same with Cortex Castle. Air braking is more useful for making sudden 45-90 degree turns as that boost of speed when you stop braking and start accelerating can be useful for setting up your next turbo chain.

1/2

Attached: airbraking.webm (1920x1080, 2.21M)

Attached: u-turning.webm (1920x1080, 1.87M)

POST SONGS THAT MAKE YOU GO FAST
youtube.com/watch?v=6rL4em-Xv5o
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=W6yxLMcnQsw

So, uh, user, how're those time trials going?

Attached: file.png (540x380, 54K)

GIMME FYOO GIMME FAHH GIMME DABYUJABYUZAAA OHHHWWW

Almost done, the last seven tracks from CNK to go and then I can do the relics.

it's kinda ruining online for me though since matchmaking doesn't seem to exist yet.

Already beaten you and Oxide on every single track, thank you for asking.

I don't care about you when I already have my handsome lad

Attached: this handsome lad sleeps and basically you're gay.jpg (863x648, 369K)

I'm doing Time Trials right now, I hope you don't delete my save.

His time is fast as hell on Crash Cove compared to the original game where he didn't even take the shortcuts and took tons of wide lines.

N. Tropy is done and styled on oxide on the first 10 tracks within 1-3 tries, except sewer speedway which took like 15 since i had to relearn the shortcut

woah!

Attached: 20190627002853.jpg (3840x2160, 555K)

>tfw stuck at dragon mines

I think i'm too much of a brainlet for this game

I'm scared to tbqh, I don't want my time warped by Tropy

Well, I already beat his time there, but for any other stages, I don't even get to try, despite driving the tracks relatively well.

Afk coin farming: Turbo button controller on confirm button, go to ice area purple gem challenge (hard mode preferably), go afk, profit.

Attached: 1480408877361.jpg (640x633, 191K)

Just don't do retro stadium

The second DLC track looked better.

I don't like the changes to out of time at all.

Imagine the alternative is to grind your ass off in single player matches and get maybe 1200-1800 coins an hour. The fuck is their problem?

Can you get Tropy without doing Retro Stadium?

>Consider myself a pretty decent player (beaten all of Oxide's ghost, have all platinum relics)
>Keep choking online by doing shit like screwing up the fence jump in Out of Time, opening the trapdoor in Clockwork Wumpa and falling there myself, getting hit by the slow spinning lasers in Hyper Spaceway etc.
>Keep losing races because of this
How does one get rid of this curse?

Yeah, there's no need to do it so don't bother.

I've been using the Skull Rock method. Does this method give you more coins?

>1st in sewer speedway with an orb hot on my ass
>get an aku aku mask

Attached: 1560875421264.png (172x321, 101K)

Yes, you only need to play the levels that are available in every version of the game.

Ice area has the shortest timer on medium. This will more than likely be patched.

Excellent, thanks lads. Now I've got something to do for the next 11.5 hours.

Do you have to beat Tropy at both, regular and mirrored for each track in order to unlock him, or is just doing the unmirrored version enough.

Attached: 3474.jpg (720x718, 36K)

git gud

Whats the yearly event called where everyone draws coco?

>ice area purple gem challenge
Do you mean the Crystal challenge, or no? I haven't done any of the gems. So I have to go to Gemstone Valley and do this, or can I just go to Crystal challenge on the menu?

Only regular

Crystal challenge.

If I can't complete most of the relic races, do I have any hope of beating Tropy?

You absolutely do have a chance. You don't have to worry about boxes, just go fast as you can around the track.

I just tried it out, and assuming you mean North Bowl, on hard it's at 1:14, whereas on Skull Rock it's 0:55. Seems Skull Rock is faster, unless I'm retarded and missing something.

Absolutely. Tropy's challenges look nigh impossible until you beat them, and then they're trivial. You can do it!!

That would be the fastest then. Haven't done hard mode yet.

So why is switch online dead add fucking crossplay

>Coco Cortex and Nina glass portraits on Cortex's Castle
ITS HAPPENING BROS

>Lobby picks Oxide Station
>Swap to Oxide and green hovercraft
>DNF all other players
gg ez

>Hog's cart blasts the Hog Wild tune spacially throughout the entire race, every race.

>Hog is added in Grand Prix
>His name is now Pork
>Biker Pork skin

good :)

Attached: D9-gBHeWkAAsjkj.jpg (1200x675, 100K)

Thanks friends, I'm always like 5-7 seconds behind on the relic races

God why is it so retardedly awkward to make a decent turn, shit is mandatory on half the tracks in the game. Stupid shit like this only appeals to tranny speedrunners.

>Papu Pyramid relic race
That can go die in a fire made of AIDS
I ended up getting my brother to do it for me

I still don't understand how anyone is supposed to take that spiral-shaped ramp without hitting the wall.
I tried braking, I tried bunny hopping, I tried fucking EVERYTHING, and still I get stuck every single time.

Attached: 1511606785148.gif (500x475, 557K)

You talk like a shill.

>Making a new thread 20 posts before bump limit
I wish newfags would kill themselves

I'm sorry, I'm trying my best. :^(

>Having to jump off the pyramid to do it again
ok but not too bad
>Do the same in Dragon Mines
Murder is the LIGHTEST PUNISHMENT I can think of applying to people.

Take the shortcut with the minecart
>inb4 slow
Go in after a minecart and then powerslide, when you hear one getting close hug the wall and it misses you.

You have two options, you can take the cut but trying to get in there with a turbo going is difficult and getting hit by the kart or missing the jump will ruin the race for you.

The other option is to cripple yourself trying to hit 7 different buttons to do an air brake U-turn.

I found Dragon Mines easier desu

I think you are supposed to boost into the rails and then jump like an idiot to not lose speed.

The Papu Pyramid one done on first lap is easy since you can drift around the full thing even with a Balanced Character so you don't lose boost, then you make up for it the short cut uturn jump saving any time you would have lost from doing that.

Possibly but I've succeeded at getting a full 3x boost with Balanced class while on the tracks.

It's those fucking plants desu

Ah, yeah, that would be it. The only thing fucking your run through would be those bastards. The rest is pretty easy especially making up lost time.

>oxide dragon mines

help, it's the only one I have left

>is competitive with MK64 at best
top bait
play CTR first than talk

but when will they release NEW GAME

crash 6? i dunno man what can you expect there?

>two racing games and one platformer
Thats actually n. sane. Should've just slapped WoC in there too