Is playing video games really that bad?

Is playing video games really that bad?

Attached: The sadman.png (971x738, 836K)

That chair looks pretty comfy.

Yes, video games are gay

yeah if you're a fucking console faggot

yes

How is PC any different?

Do you think he even realises how depressing that image is

I'm no art expert or anythin but what makes the image "depressing"?

Yes. I played a ton of apex back in march/ april. It got so bad my brain couldn't do things like reading a book or think long term.

If you're not careful it can become addicting because it is so fun and enjoyable.

>Cadbanshee98
>contributing to /r/gaming in your 20s

No.

Do what you want. Just dont regret being 60 with your biggest life achievement being something vidya related.

Only happiness source is from tv,

That sounds like projection to me senpai

It's a dude alone in a big empty dark room.

good posture though

it can be if you're a weakling, but then the same could be said about anything

Lack of color

the room is dark and the only light source is coming from the tv. it's a pretty obvious interpretation

Yes, the TV is projecting light into the room but with no TV there is no happiness. OP needs to get a dog or a hobby or a nice, jewish girlfriend or something

atleast his posture is good. anytime im playing gamrs im either hunched over like a gargoyle or so laid back im sliding out of my chair

is he smoking in this painting or is that a dorito chip hanging from his mouth?

what kind of faggot do you have to be to game while the lights are on? do you watch horror movies with the lights on too fagboy? do you sleep with a nightlight? get the fuck out of here idiot

Attached: 0v4rCm3.jpg (480x853, 49K)

I just play games while I'm laying in bed so I'm probably gonna get obese

That's his tongue

Yes

Meanwhile the others...

Attached: 11.jpg (3024x4032, 889K)

>controller is uneven
fucking kek
dumb bitch cant even paint properly

the only thing his sister could think of to represent him in a painting is him sitting in a chair and playing video games in the middle of the night. Pretty sad.

I really, really wanna stop but I've invested way too much money in this hobby. I'm hoping my hardware slowly falls apart over the years and I never have to buy another system again. As for PC...

Attached: 12.jpg (2721x4032, 936K)

this is actually an amazing painting

YOU JUST KNOW

>dark
>only light is the tv
>cold colors
>games
all depressing

The blue, black silhouette, and framing suggest sadness or bleakness.

he probably did it subconciously

Somebody got the screencap where the user gets a cake that's just him with his laptop for his birthday?

>wearing glasses cause his vision got screwed up by low light

Reminded me of this

Attached: cake-2.jpg (932x720, 70K)

NEIGH'D

His most definable trait is he plays video games.

They're no worse than any other unproductive pastime, and like every other pastime they should be enjoyed in moderation. There's nothing wrong with playing a few hours of video games here and there, or spending a weekend day once in awhile when you pick up a game that's really great and you can't put down. It's only bad when it takes up every waking moment of your free time. Like those people who have thousands of hours logged in MMOs. That shit's sad.

Attached: GhxGLc5[1].png (653x260, 25K)

>17
>Looks like fucking 32

AW SHIT HURTS MY HANDS

Glad im not the only one that wonders more about posture now than image interpretation.

>toblerone

Attached: B8000D5B-CE0B-4A8E-B2BF-3B89D96D5B2A.jpg (383x353, 41K)

the fact that the way his siter chose to represent him is a guy sitting in a chair smoking and drinking beer in the middle of the night

>mouse
>on a chair
whats the point

>incel cake

If I spent the same amount of time refining a different skill, I'd probably have more to show for it

He's the kind of guy to bitch and whine when a PC port of a console game doesn't support mouse very well and is completely designed around a controller, something every self-respecting PC gamer should fucking have to begin with.

On the plus side they value Dale enough to buy him an expensive novelty cake for his 17th birthday. Regardless of his lost cause appearance.
Those cakes are expensive right?

>On the plus side they value elliot enough to buy him an expensive bmw at 22 y.o Regardless of his lost cause appearance.
Those bmw are expensive right?

Majority of people can be reduced to a single representation of themselves in black and blue with a "depressive" twist.

POWERFUL

photo

Attached: 5D5D4F40-675B-4F0D-B1B5-CD2A15D5BC40.jpg (618x412, 24K)

Attached: 5D8E6E39-CB5D-4154-88E8-00547364C7B2.jpg (493x622, 24K)

An actual good fucking post.

Exactly. This thread is shit and anyone takes that painting as something "evocative' instead of cheap r*ddit upboat bait is an idiot. Posting fucking r*ddit caps here should be an instant permaban.

>sticking his tongue out in the painting
lol

>Enjoy playing video games
>Own sister creates a painting making fun of you for it
Wow thanks senpai

Attached: zingo.png (570x513, 16K)

Dale is a cute name.

>tfw befriended and actually talked some crazy well-off fucker that's my friend now out of suicide that was elliot-tier and he now thanks me for setting him straight

I really have no idea what I did since I was really drunk that semester.

What the fuck did you not sleep at all? How can playing Apex Legends make you retarded aside from it being bad?

Your brain can get exhausted just like your body. If he was hyper focused on the game 16 hours a day pounding the caffeine I could see his brain getting so tired he couldn't function properly.