Post the gaming channels you want to see grow most

Post the gaming channels you want to see grow most.

Attached: Youtube Icon.png (512x512, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCoae_5seikiORDk6JIMDiIg/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQuE0wfjzf0
twitch.tv/vicliqq
youtu.be/W_1v-16kt3s
youtu.be/opADNvgeZYY
youtube.com/channel/UChO1x-n-vI2Gwn2gOSXXNwQ
youtube.com/user/EXFORCEGAMER
youtube.com/watch?v=hhQkFQPilRE&
youtube.com/watch?v=7d6bWUOQ8uY&lc=z23tjf4jnmayitfzl04t1aokguxva2i11d2v1pegylyurk0h00410
youtube.com/channel/UClrQ5bB3n3VMbfcqwBA88hA
youtube.com/channel/UCr6qlbHXGMvVRk_79FHlE6Q
youtube.com/user/ThorHighHeels
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1DVg2lUe8Glzll3-Pt-dgfLS0o5m7Kbv
youtube.com/user/Skelni
youtu.be/WKK-w09N518
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/vid/ board when

I'd like that

Gaming channels just don't feel that great to me anymore like they used to.

Give these fags their /cel/ board please

youtube.com/channel/UCoae_5seikiORDk6JIMDiIg/videos
Only a little bit of nepotism but he is a good lad

I want to see youtube die

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQuE0wfjzf0

It might be nice, though it would just lead to every single board on Yea Forums shilling their youtube channels. Might be okay if it was just gaming related, but everyone will be using it

Fuck forgot to mention when he gets to 1K sub's he said he will cosplay as Trish

It would be nice to be able to link to streams here like in 2010.

It’s mostly about numbers.
They’re all slaves to pajeet working the algorithm at google

Ranton

>last thread got janie'd
>thinks this is an excuse to start shilling his shit again
as a matter of principal I'll never give a channel the clicks when they do this shit desu

Etika...oh wait

I was in that thread and haven't actually posted my channel, but I'm a different OP. I just want to learn about some good ones because I found a favorite through one of these.

NicoB
funny dude, but super annoying. not surprised his channel isn't really growing.

this

etika network

Well heres some advice don't be a whiny fag like the last op bitching about no growth while bragging about not using it as an excuse to quit your dayjob. The only reason anyone does this shit is money and if they tell you otherwise then they are deluded faggots. Everyone wants to be rich and famous from the comfort of their own home with youtube, twitch and whatever other zoomer centric platform allows you to do just that.

This guy's videos are pretty funny. Don't try to watch too many in a row though, you'll get tired of his voice quickly.

Attached: mrmeatman.jpg (900x900, 109K)

Eight Thoughts.
Which won't happen because "HES 2 EDGY AND OFFENSIVE"

go back to where you came from
there is no point because you wouldn't use it, this is advertising and you only post here because it's a popular board

I'm not looking for advice, I just want to know about some good channels. Honestly, I really like to find channels that are really good with sub-1000 subs. Even if the people end up shilling their own stuff, if I like it, it works out.

Sure, sometimes you find a 50k that just didn't cross your path yet but honestly a lot of talent just gets left in the shadows.

Attached: wisdom.jpg (480x360, 18K)

I'm 20 seconds into one and I feel like I'm listening to a Dunky review and I hate that shit. It's like a step away from Gilbert Gottfried.

To be fair, his voice is just an exaggeration of his accent, and not a clone of Dunkey. That being said his voice is easily the worst part of his videos.

The humor is not really much better. I'm watching this Jojo power scaling video and had to tap out before the 3 minute mark. It's just mindless gibberish and it seems as I read the comments I'm not the only one who thought it was a Dunkey knockoff. I tried, but I'm gonna have to pass on this channel. thanks for the suggestion.

Attached: 1521129594513.jpg (1195x897, 157K)

It's Youtube. Leaving talent in the shadows is what they're designed from the ground up to do.

Shit, just make your own gaming channel, dude. Your mom could do it and be as good as most of the site's top people.

striving to be da besst

twitch.tv/vicliqq

I hadn't considered that, honestly. Even if I had a youtube channel, I wouldn't pander and advertise to Yea Forums of all sites. If there shouldn't be a video board, then we're stuck with youtube shit here until the mods actually do their job

Any content akin to Spirit of the Law or the original Trespasser LP because it's FUCKING VIDEO GAMES. I can understand enjoying Matthew Mitosis or even Sseth, but that's about the extent of egoism. You faggots who obsess over the personal drama of people as if they are friends with you are sad.

I still prefer /incel/ - Internet Celebrities

WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT?
LISTEN UP, I AIN'T GONNA SAY IT TWICE BOY

Attached: steveimage.jpg (960x620, 40K)

I have my own channel. I'm not here to talk about my own channel. I want to know about other people's channels because the youtube recommendations are usually just the least common denominator.

I really like videos that are generally 10 minutes or less, though don't mind if they go on a bit longer if the quality is there. Those are not the mainstay of YT anymore.

To explain a bit more what kind of videos are my all time favorites, I think of a classic like these. Creativity manifest. Especially NND style content.
youtu.be/W_1v-16kt3s
youtu.be/opADNvgeZYY

Attached: point.jpg (638x480, 41K)

Etika

Laird's Lair makes good compilation and console documentaries.

Attached: 55DF88C3-8246-4968-94EB-AE63327B66C1.gif (480x255, 2.27M)

youtube.com/channel/UChO1x-n-vI2Gwn2gOSXXNwQ

Attached: 1559130109524.png (464x452, 187K)

Hey Hey People

youtube.com/user/EXFORCEGAMER

Nerd slayer. Good gaming journalism without bias and a criminally underrated podcast.

Attached: nrFGTftPScmIu5nnEJrZbQ_store_banner_image.png (4096x1099, 847K)

>wanting a YT channel to grow
this is how you ruin the channels you love most

Seems a bit too MMO-heavy for me. MMOs are for chumps. However, as far as podcasts and content like that goes, MattChat for oldfags is excellent. Talking to old devs about what was really going on is great. He kind of rambles sometimes, but it's quality shit,

i mean he's already grown a lot i just want to see more content from him. thank goodness he'll never change his channel trailer

Attached: file.png (1192x651, 434K)

Sometimes I wish I could invite you guys to my streams like Vinny did back then, but the whole "cringe" attitude turns me off.

NO CIVVIE? what the fuck

Why was this deleted? I hate advertising which is illegal by the way, and there's nothing wrong with an honest 9-5

>gaming channels

Attached: d90[1].png (644x800, 15K)

Better times, but don’t pretend like you weren’t just as embarrassing back then. Just look up some old comments you made 10/15 years ago online. Did that today for the first time. What a mistake.

shut the fuck up Civvie I'm not gonna watch your shitty videos

He's already growing. Duke Nukem Forever soon™ at this rate.

Nearly 500 episodes of Tomodachi Life. Many of which are streams that last hours.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 9.23.08 PM.png (1324x847, 1.51M)

Why do people watch essayists? 99% of the times its just a video about the guy explaining something that is blatantly obvious to anyone who has already played that game or consumed that media in general. They're basically channels for people who want to know about stuff without having to put in the time to actually play/watch it

Why not Yea Forums ?

YouTube is not and has never been profitable and I dearly hope that one day the whole bubble collapses

Just think about how much power Google has by owning Youtube. Even if the website by itself is bad for profits, in the long run it is beneficial.

How do you guys manage to find podcasts that you actually like listening to? I've found one, ever, and it was by pure chance.

>99% of the times its just a video about the guy explaining something that is blatantly obvious to anyone who has already played that game or consumed that media in general.
That's just it. It's validation. A pseud like Ahoy can read wikipedia, make some fancy cartoons in Adobe, pepper the script with a few airy bon mots, and make people feel smart by telling them something they already know.

youtube.com/watch?v=hhQkFQPilRE&

these guys have some criminally underrated stuff with rapidfire jokes, every viewing it's like i find something new lmao. anyone who takes the piss out of eclebs is cool in my book

Attached: 5ea58cd3f37e57cb5b3d7820c780ac219b073d20752cf3ceaa5ea1e8b7fba648.jpg (600x656, 71K)

gmanlives is better fuck off

>watching Game Theory
yikes...

Im convinced my cousin watches shit like that and reads spoilers just to try and fit in with his random ass pop culture knowledge. The guy is a walking spoiler alert.

Mega64 one of the few. I don't really enjoy podcasts.

People just want to hear the echo-chamber.

kek. Nice try, gggman.

Out of every essayist i think Ahoy is the worst you could have picked to prove your point since his stuff generally is about things people don't know. At least in my case i learned a lot of interesting stuff from his secret of the monkey island video.

epic wojak, e-celebs BTFO

Mine

youtube.com/watch?v=7d6bWUOQ8uY&lc=z23tjf4jnmayitfzl04t1aokguxva2i11d2v1pegylyurk0h00410

I like this one

What's the podcast you recommend? I've been sol when it comes to finding any I actually like.

> his stuff generally is about things people don't know.
Yes because they development history of Doom and Wolfenstein had been completely obscure and lost to time before he made his video. He's just some dope with a good microphone. Whenever he tries to say anything of substance he sounds like a fortune cookie.

>Hikikomori Media
youtube.com/channel/UClrQ5bB3n3VMbfcqwBA88hA

>Aboveup
youtube.com/channel/UCr6qlbHXGMvVRk_79FHlE6Q

Check'em out you might enjoy them.

>ThorHighHeels
youtube.com/user/ThorHighHeels

Attached: ff2d7e0110ed736335bb4b4d6f8c313c.jpg (480x640, 58K)

In the whole thread, only one channel I felt was worth subscribing to. You've failed me, Yea Forums.

Not vidya, but listen to Futility Closet

I spoke to soon. These channels seem promising. thank you user.

Attached: 1414741308167.jpg (300x225, 11K)

>Mega64
Liking it so far, thanks.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1DVg2lUe8Glzll3-Pt-dgfLS0o5m7Kbv
Only 18 episodes though, and they haven't had a new one in 5ever.

I'll check it out, thanks.

youtube.com/user/Skelni

my boy does reviews and shit

Attached: 1560893189619s.jpg (1263x1947, 537K)

thejonnymar - really great and insightful walkthroughs

novriltataki - some of the best fighting game videos and tutorials

MyGloriousChannel - His Alicesoft playthroughs are pretty great and entertaining

JordanKaiSA - Some of the most dedicated NieR and Drakengard content and put a ton of effort into presentation and variability for viewers

Attached: 1539400339003.png (513x1000, 406K)

This channel is peak autistcore

Attached: Etho.png (400x400, 225K)

Any /tg/ related podcasts worth listening to? Might be cool listening to a bunch of people's RPG campaign since I don't play them.

I meant, I don't know why, but even here on Yea Forums I tried to keep my answers civil. When there's discussion, there is actual genuine, fascinating discussion beneath the whole anonymous schtick. But I feel 10 years ago, Yea Forums was more welcoming of seeing a fellow Yea Forumsirgin play vidya and talk to him during it than now.

I really wish I could enjoy those kinds of shows but much like sports and vidya I would rather just play.

I hear you on that. I really only enjoy playing games for other people around when I'm just working through a game with my gf or something next to me. Streaming isn't really fun.

strafefox really deserves more attention desu. Documentery-tier and well-paced production

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (900x900, 82K)

I think streaming can be fun when there's enough people to have a lively conversation with them, but I understand you.

When I did stream, it was exclusively to put voices into RPGs that didn't have them, and I enjoyed Jojo:7SU more than I ever thought I would while doing this. I don't think YouTube is stream friendly, as I get the impression it hinders the growth of a channel. Particularly, once I stopped, my numbers increased very naturally. It impacts algorithm negatively.

Was an incredible experience. Acting through the cutscenes was peak enjoyment.

I do that sometimes, reading the text doing voices, it's fun time. I just think it doesn't help I like the more niche stuff the more "out there" Japanese experiences, but I've also been told that this also filters out potential shitters.

Shooting Game Weekly
youtu.be/WKK-w09N518

Supermega and Junky Janker, two quality channels that havent risen to critical acclaim yet

f

none because they are shit