>ctrl+f >no bloodstained thread

PSA: DO NOT BUY THE SWITCH VERSION. IT'S SHIT.

Attached: blood-1556812139310_1280w.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=06_mkMguQRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VKMw2it8dQY
tweaktown.com/news/65367/gog-com-barely-making-profit/index.html
youtu.be/L3msqfIPclk?t=1183
youtube.com/watch?v=Fakd6XGfdMo
youtube.com/watch?v=4JkIs37a2JE
youtube.com/watch?v=ttU9R3aP5Ms
1337x.to/torrent/3834683/Bloodstained-Ritual-of-the-Night-Iga-s-Back-Pack-MULTi11-DODI-Repack/
staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/2874/images/7/7-1561496239-346158818.jpeg
staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/2874/images/8/8-1561508810-448332142.jpeg
thegamesmachine.it/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night-recensione/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you guys said this game was easy reee

>you will never be a soiboy numale beta orbiter protecting Mirriam.
Why live?

Just get it on PC for the great mods.

Attached: 7-1561496239-811839304.jpg (1917x1080, 690K)

>PSA: DO NOT BUY THE GAME. IT'S SHIT.
FTFY

Made the webm for that guy who wanted a webm out of that other guy to get out of Zangetsu's gay baby jail

Easy if you're used to them. The game's difficulty has an inverse curve. Basically by the time you've killed Zangetsu it's simple now

Attached: 2019-06-25 22-15-06.webm (720x405, 2.69M)

git gud

Attached: BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping_2019_06_25_20_01_31_930.webm (800x450, 2.96M)

>DO NOT BUY THE SWITCH VERSION. IT'S SHIT.
What's wrong with it?

terrible frame rate and input delay.
Rocket League but slightly worse.

Just got invert but now I have no idea where to go all the paths forward are still blocked by spikey coffins

How do you use NG+?

Same problem here. I've been all over the castle and have nowhere to progress to.

>he was planning to get the ps vita, wii u, linux or mac versions
>he bought the switch version

Attached: 1486437621648.jpg (600x300, 73K)

>beat the game
>press left trigger to load your game

GOTY tee bee aych

Attached: 1561155441484.jpg (495x700, 433K)

thanks mate, just cancelled my order

Started on hard mode, and yeah it was tough initially, but after getting a good pool of shards and gear it gets pretty easy. I had the most trouble on the first 2 bosses so far.

Pick up the iron maidens.

Use the Aegis Plate you find at the dragon towers.

Attached: 1561515619845.jpg (1280x720, 236K)

Love the game.

Attached: witchy jewel.jpg (1219x794, 147K)

Just killed abyssal guardian, but where the fuck am I meant to go now? cathedral is blocked off by a door that needs a key, I can't even get to bloodless.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 985K)

jesus

Which is faster: jump kicking, sliding, or back step cancelling?

I did it just spits you back out.

how?

Go fill out the map.

I have never seen him do that move before wtf

>tfw no redemption with yuri undertones with Dominique

Backstep until you have accelerator.

The same way you moved those statues.

This can't be real

>how
If you have the Aegis plate you can't not know how to move the Iron Maidens.

Hard/Nightmare only.

Idk bro how did you pick up other stuff in this game? Maybe you killed a giant fucking hand and took its power for yourself.

Well the paintings look better.

Attached: BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping_2019_06_24_07_23_11_054.webm (900x500, 2.9M)

Looks like a typical console game.

Attached: Megumin.png (726x611, 450K)

And here's what failure to escape the gay baby jail gets you.
Note I have 905 health on Nightmare at this point in an average playthrough.

Attached: tdMdQht.jpg (1920x1080, 406K)

Yeah i just beat him on nightmare, granted it was ng+ and i killed him pretty quickly

hmm, maybe I should start leveling the spears and laser.

Bosses have more abilities in Nightmare difficulty, pretty much like Devil May Cry 3.

Absolutely based Meguposter.

WHERE IS MY ONLINE MODE IGA?

Attached: 9f9a61192036ca4016b7a7459cb711d4_original.png (632x3954, 2.05M)

It's on hard mode and up only, oh you need to wait a minute or so into the fight before they starts using them.

All the bosses gain new desperation attacks exclusive to hard/nightmare mode although you probably won't see them if you're killing them at a reasonable pace

>mfw playing a pirated PC copy while waiting for my PS4 copy in the mail

Attached: 1382491386731.gif (340x340, 148K)

Why is it so lackluster after booby vampire

Attached: 1536526702540.png (1280x720, 883K)

This gotta be some shitty optimization, how the hell is the Switch not able to handle this game?

I only found out at the end you could move the iron maidens with craftwork since it didn't glow the same as the thing they told you to move craftwork with.

there's literally 2 shards and 2 techniques that let you block all damage

and if you're that bad you can always grind exp until even bosses do scratch damage to you

this game is easy

Attached: 1559815453625.png (800x448, 636K)

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: 20190623235624_1.jpg (2560x1440, 520K)

NG+ nightmare is not going to be distinguishable between just doing NG+ hard. You gotta go in raw for the full experience and to hold the new abilities bosses get. Fish tits, Zangetsu 1, Doppelganger, Zangetsu 2, IGA, and OD are all the hard shit pushers.

OD is especially insane on a raw Nightmare playthrough. Even when fully uber if you fuck up a single time freeze he'll just outright kill you. It's pretty fun.

Just beat the blood chick. She gave me some trouble but I was realize she was designed to be a long fight.

Goblino

where did you download that mod?

My money is on all the lighting and shaders actually being way more taxing than they need to be.

I won't lie, I think it's cheap how to achieve the final area is through a item you can only get off of stupid shit. I get "HUFF HUFF.. WHEEZE.. B-BUT MUH SOTN!"
But that is what the sword should've been used for, instead you NEED the Aegis Armor to go get the item needed to get the proper ending. It should have been a ability that allowed you to get there, instead it's behind this dumb item.

Attached: 1554254142751.jpg (597x720, 54K)

Return the slab

What's your problem? Return your fucking books.

you do realize Zangetsu is holding back right?

Attached: BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping_2019_06_24_04_56_06_191.webm (900x500, 2.99M)

I only got to play an hour (just beat Zangetsu) but so far the framerate has been fine. No input lag either. It definitely doesn't feel as good to play as my PS4 copy but it's serviceable. It's ugly as fuck though. Definitely wouldn't recommend anyone play it docked.

Where is any of this shit?

Why in the hell would you need an oriental sorcery lab?

the only good thing about the switch version is that the portraits now look as part of the scenery instead of shitty photoshops

That's what he's telling himself.

that's not a good thing

I've played a lot of the Castlevania games, but I never really called myself a fan of the series. I don't know why, but I'm taking to this game a lot more easily that the original series. I picked it up for the first time today, played it for about two hours, took a break for half an hour, then played it for another three hours. I can't remember the last time a game's stuck to me like this, and I can't put my finger on what it is about it. Maybe I was just feeling nostalgic enough for the handheld Castlevanias and this is scratching an itch I didn't know I had.

Why the fuck not? You have just about everything else in the castle.

prease unnastan

get aegis armor from twin towers

Not as good as literally a million other Metroidvania style games that did the same thing better on a lower budget and for a lower price tag. Not as good as Cave Story, which did it better and was developed for free and released for free over a decade ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=06_mkMguQRQ
this track is jammin

Attached: 1529365175534.png (455x527, 98K)

Some of it we have, most of it we don't, and none of it was promised at launch. They've announced 11 free dlcs.

>thinking that shit is impressive
That webm only shows how useless fucking guns are man. Can do more damage with a infinite ammo weapon than you can in that shit. Jesus christ. Guns suck in this game. Didn't find a single use for this shit.

Attached: 1561401796160.png (256x256, 114K)

>vita version gets cancelled
>switch version is piece of shit
Oh fuck this. Always played those metroidvanias on a handheld, don't wannta play it on pc.

well at least we got cheat codes, right Yea Forums?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 40K)

This just slide canceling?

Attached: 61871264_p0.jpg (1200x1600, 875K)

One word. UE4.
Don't get it? Here's another one.
Mods.

is that Kramer?

I feel like this game was held back by backwards ass piece of tech known as Vita. So who the fuck cares. Buy it on a proper console.
>B-BUT I WANNA PLAY IT ON THE TOILET
Jesus christ, listen to how you sound

you made him your bitch pretty much

he can't make you return the books because you're stronger than he is

our boy David Hayter is in the game

from what I've heard the switch version is at least playable minus some bad dips in some areas. I bought it today but I think I'm gonna wait to start it, at least to see if they make an announcement about a patch tomorrow.

Try it with a better gun while using some actual ammo and we'll talk.

Yeah, I was disappointed by how bad the Switch version is, too. And I had already bought it before the news had got to me. Ah well, I ended up pirating the PC version and now the game is sitting on my Switch. Hopefully one day they fix it and I can replay it there.

>our boy David Hayter
This isn't reddit.

I can craft a better weapon that doesn't require limited ammo. Do that section with a PROPER BIG BOY weapon, then we'll talk. Complete it in half the time brother.

I only own pc and switch. Sold my ps4 cause i don't really play on tv that much.
>how you sound
That's not what i said, retardo.

Who's got the mega?

>Playing the game in English

I don't even mind dubs most of the time, but holy shit is this one awful. I can't stand English Miriam's battle cries.

just in case silly western sorcery fails you, they're a back up plan

are there more monsters on nightmare?

UE4 is a resource hog, the switch is weak, and they didn't do enough to optimize

They said they're gonna work on optimizing it in the bloodstained discord

So is the piano song just an easter egg, or does it do something?

I mean if you want to play it on the toilet or in the tub get a controller with blutooth, pair it with your phone, install steam link and just stream from your PC. easy as shit.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1000x563, 455K)

Why people recommend bunnymorph? Its just cosplaying as bunnygirl and drain my magic point.

Attached: 1497612359387.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

I hope too, but i doubt it would happen. THey still advertise it on news column on switch. Did they say they gonna patch it or what? I know they "remade" the game not so long ago, but still, couldn't they patch it before release? Why do you think they would make the game playable now, somehow?

To play this youtube.com/watch?v=VKMw2it8dQY

>I can't stand English Miriam's battle cries.
The entire reason I'm jap is because her battle cries are awful jfc

This

Hollow Chad > Virginstained

>THE SWITCH VERSION. IT'S SHIT.
All you had to say was:
>DO NOT BUY A SHITCH, IT'S SHIT.

I've heard about that but can't seem to trigger it.

Attached: BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping_2019_06_24_21_19_24_785.png (1680x1050, 2.52M)

You've completely missed the point but okay. Nevermind.

Think about the time period.

Yes.

Attached: Bloodstained vs Hollow Knight.png (735x315, 185K)

Attached: BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping_2019_06_24_12_41_30_978.webm (800x450, 2.95M)

The kicks do fucking ludicrous damage if you level it up a bit. I just killed the Twin Dragons, and my bunny kicks do over 80 damage while my level 20-something Bloodbringer only does about 35 per swing. And there's no inactive frames on the transformation, so you can just pop on the bunny ears, kick an enemy twice, then pop out and end up killing it with only 2 MP.

Gotta have the Fairy familiar.

Have the fairy familiar selected.

I've tried and nothing happens

>Switch version is shit no other hand held option
DROPPED

I know this isn't directly related, but you guys have good taste in vidya if you like Bloodstained, so I wanted to ask: I have never played Hollow Knight or Ori and the Blind Forest. Which should I play first? I own both on steam and finally decided that I will play one of them.

>ludicrous damage if you level it up
gotcha user, thanks.

Either one. Both are excellent. I would say just flip a coin.

Hollow Knight is WAAAY longer than you think it is. Ori is a much more concise experience.

I was about to finally buy a switch if only this game was optimized for it. With Silksong getting near, it would be a comfy year for metroidvania gaming.

I'd play Ori first, then HK. First responder is correct, though. Both are fucking great, in different ways.

its not counting gog all time peaks

attack -> wait for activation frame -> backdash -> d-pad down -> repeat

both the backdash and the down press can be done in 1 frame but you have to actually wait for the projectile to come out if you want to do any damage, so attack, slight pause, and the backdash and down press should be nearly simultaneous.

Gog is irrelevant.

Attached: bloodstainedfrommemory.png (400x3128, 61K)

O no no no... tweaktown.com/news/65367/gog-com-barely-making-profit/index.html

you're like a little baby, look at this:

youtu.be/L3msqfIPclk?t=1183
19:43

They just announced that they're going to fix the Switch issues in several small updates, if you still want to get it.

I want the Switch version though...
It's the only system I want it for and I have a Xbone, PS4, and a gaming PC.

Attached: 1560036217015.png (750x581, 1004K)

What the heck there's coop?

Haven't played Ori, but can confirm Hollow Knight is great

What point is there? Guns suck shit dude. Don't even bother other than.
>"I'M.. I'M.. I'M HARDCORE GAMER >_

Attached: BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping_2019_06_24_07_27_06_658.webm (900x500, 2.92M)

Look at her go...

I am honestly surprised 20k+ people still play it. I thought the numbers would be sub 10k at this point

I'm still waiting for the fucking Wii U port.

Attached: Bloodstained-Wii-U-Conf.jpg (600x338, 50K)

there was but the budget went to making that tiny room with the cat and the music boxes

What's wrong with Switch version?

>NG+

Attached: 1377450675562.jpg (500x500, 29K)

lol no

If you don't see the damage potential there I'm sorry. You're pretty dim.

the flaming doggo skill is OP nonetheless

I think I burned myself out hard with the shard farming autism. I just want to max out that katana and great sword passive and I’m getting tired of seeing that giant furry.

Attached: 80BD35D7-A9C8-4873-956F-5963691ECE40.jpg (407x497, 32K)

>8.5k to put your own fucking room
These people got scammed, honestly

user...

>DO NOT BUY THE SWITCH VERSION. IT'S SHIT.
now what the fuck am I going to play on the plane ride home next week

They canceled it. I also canceled my $100 backing because of this.

Literally everything. Long load times, noticeable input lag, a frame rate that dips, awful resolution, and ugly, blurry textures. It's a total botch job. They did announce that they were gonna try to fix it, but we'll see. In the mean time, I'm just letting it sit on my Switch while I play a pirated copy on PC.

Attached: BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping_2019_06_24_12_47_51_855.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

They should have prioritized the important things. Like adding more cats instead of the music boxes.

Attached: 1561271176494.png (565x600, 209K)

Hey it’s that nigga who did Rune Factory 3 and Blaster Master 2 comics.

on your vidya laptop

Your dick.

every higher-tier KS reward is basically a scam

With the familiar on sit at the piano and do nothing. When the song finishes you get an achievement. It doesn't do anything.

this news really makes me sad
I wanted this game specifically for the switch
this is why I don't buy games anymore

Not soon enough for your trip, but see

I lost my shit the moment he opened his mouth, nice surprise with them using Alucard's VA

Buy them on good platforms.

Christ on a stick that’s bad. I’m hoping they unfuck them selves like DOOM and I hope they do it fast.

Only the second to last boss is hard

See

Those are concurrent players so the actual numbers of people playing are much higher.

already tried it on my laptop, runs like ass

Just got the platinum trophy, game is a solid 8/10. Hopefully if a sequel is made, it fixes some of the issues.

not gonna lie, the cats were the most OC monster in this game

everything else is copypasted from Castlevania

I'll try again but I already sat at the piano with the fairy and shit all happened.

>every English VA was decent
>except for Miriam and Zengetsu

Attached: C5663F2F-6684-4819-825C-766053E39C6E.jpg (235x176, 7K)

Alfred?

Someone hasn't finished cooking for Susie

Attached: BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping_2019_06_24_08_40_24_418.webm (1600x900, 2.94M)

THE BOOK

After playing this game now I know why Kojimba doesn't like working with Hayter all that much

Most of his lines are so underacted, as if he didn't want to be there

DA BOOK, MIRIAM, WHERE IS THE BOOK?!

Get a better laptop.

All versions are shit

I thought you had to run away once he starts casting to avoid that

no boss gave me as much trouble as alfred on NG nightmare. OD and the rest of the bosses late game are all shit easy with inverse since they don't have moves to really do shit when you're directly above them.

i always knew michael richards was a backer

Seethe.

Fuck nintendo

or maybe the devs could optimize the game better

where's the mod that replaces all the Welcome Company portraits with Kramer?

Why webms of late game shards partially clearing one of the early rooms in 3 uses?

except PC

Attached: 1-1561139275-994653319.png (1920x1080, 3.48M)

How's it run on the base PS4?

Is the 8 bit game worth playing through first?

PS4 or PC?

Anyone else making pew pew noises?

OH SHIT ITS HERE THE DOUBLE KRAMER MOD

Attached: 7-1561496239-346158818.jpg (1917x1080, 792K)

Yes, it's better.

>and transported the entirety of paris into spain
I thought that lost guy was just being dumb, is that for real?

I always thought Hayter was a bit overrated even during his roles as Snake. I mean it was unique to hear it at first but then you realize this is the only voice he can do with little to no emotion put into it.

it looks cool, why not?

Friendly reminder that the sword and fairy familiars are useless

Attached: 1538018990191.jpg (743x635, 48K)

toaster hardware meet inexperienced unreal developers

>buddy and I backed the game
>he go the switch version

Attached: BF022204-8F42-4295-A190-28DDC2DD4D2A.jpg (785x731, 101K)

you DID remember to return your books, right?
this is a library, not a bookstore

Bretty good. There are frame rate dips at certain areas but solid for the most part.

He also got super buttblasted over being replaced in MGSV.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fakd6XGfdMo
God I forgot how FUCKING GOOD Curse of the Moon's soundtrack is.

True castle kino begins now.

Attached: EE4A9C84-DB93-4DF3-96E8-DD2AB10F5499.jpg (533x619, 89K)

I've only been using the fairy familiar and she tells me where secrets are. Do the other familiars do that too?

>PSA: DO NOT BUY THE SWITCH VERSION. IT'S SHIT.
Really should go without saying.

I'm interested in this.

Attached: a.jpg (210x240, 19K)

the sword is not useless if you use it as a sword instead of a familiar

Yes cause it's actually good unlike this disappointment

Fuck you nigger my autistic sword bro is great.

Do the books carry over in NG+?

wow, beep boop music

there's a passive skill to reveal hidden walls

Did anyone ever found that post of the dev team stating something about a sequel.

Sadly, no

>SHE'S BUNNYHOPPING FROM ENTRANCE, OUT INFERNO, AND THROUGH OUR SORCERY LAB. THR- FROM ENTRANCE, OUT INFERNO, AND THROUGH OUR SORCERY LAB, LIKE A SPEED DEMON

but you need to make upgrade/ grade maxed and level him up to have a decent weapon.

Are the "unethical" mods out yet?

Attached: MiriamsGirlfriend.png (1194x1200, 705K)

the music and the graphics are the low points of this game

Attached: D8gYCXzUYAEayBK.jpg (1200x675, 79K)

I did it like a good law abiding citizen and got no reward for it for clearing the game without his books, if anything being a thief actually neets you his abilties and later he comes back anyway.

There is no sequel announced yet, it's just overlyexcited anons believing in delusions

May I know what is the shard and equipment combination user?

There's a naked mod already, what else can be more unethical than that.

>25hours
>Just realize need multiple same shards to get higher Grade
Fuck

>No remix of this kino theme in the main game
What the fuck, IGA?

Link me nigga I can't find it.

I think I'll also do this. Can you transfer saves from the pc to your switch?

At least we got new kino like Tower of Twin Dragons and Oriental Sorcery Lab

no the fairy is cute which makes it the most powerful

Attached: BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping.webm (800x450, 2.84M)

rank > grade

where do I go after killing vallac? I got the bromide and got an ID but other than that I'm lost.

Attached: Kanchome.jpg (225x350, 47K)

unless it's a passive or the dullahammer head familiar

it's almost like people have been telling you for years that na voice actors can't act

>was going to get switch version
Well shit, pc it is. Shame nobody ever releases physical for pc though, even if its just an installer disc

Attached: 1468174368764.jpg (720x690, 72K)

What are the new desperation attacks? I haven’t seen any

gonna buy it right when I get home but only if u respond with "based" and make me feel like a welcome friend please

go to alucard the librarian, he'll give you a passport

There's a tunnel after the garden of silence, instead of going to the twin towers you go there.

Grade = Damage
Rank = Varies from shard to shard
I swear Jackpot gets worse with Rank

Get it on GOG, it's DRM free and you can download an offline installer .exe that you can burn to whatever media you want.

Attached: BloodstainedRotN.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Giddy up!

its not like dual Lapitse fists from order of ecclesia but it'll do

Attached: hammer knuckle.webm (800x480, 2.9M)

I forgot about that guy, thank you.

Doubtful, and certainly not from a pirated copy to a legit one.

WHY?

Attached: worstsecretroom.png (1280x720, 1.25M)

Man, that is a significant change over Rank 1. It looked so unsuably bad at Rank 1.

see
for Zangetsu's

they all have one just most only activate in the their second phases. so for instance bloodless you have to let her regenerate and then wait around a bit before she'll do it.

holyshit, that's a nice trick

>switch
oof
nigga get a decent pc and move out of that trash

BLOODIA

Go home Aris

Remind's me of Jin from MVC

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x355, 40K)

how useful would it be, anyway? I can't think of any ultimate weapons that you'd be able to get early doing that.

I tried this one a few times but never managed it, feels possible though.

Attached: BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping_2019_06_23_16_58_21_264.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

You can't even use it to sequence break past the horse ride since there's a giant rock on the other side that gets broken by the carriage.

Dunno about weapons. But you can at least get some items earlier than you normally could by doing that

Shit. I just got my backer copy. Oh well. Still have the PC version

I don't mean the kick gliding, I did that a couple times myself. I meant specifically for the chest there.

Yeah, it's pretty clear that they discovered it early, but left it in and decided to block off certain areas a bit better to keep you from doing anything too crazy with it.

this is exactly how sex works for all of you inexperienced people

Oh that makes sense. I didn't remember that that's what's in that box.

I died maybe 5-6 times against Zangetsu on normal, how bad am I?

welcome party is op
both the actual shard effect and the cute voiceline

youtube.com/watch?v=4JkIs37a2JE

its ok as long as you mean the second fight against zangetsu

Attached: 1561419566873.png (962x962, 555K)

Backer trash attention whores.

cats and music

Where's the mod to remove the cell shading?
I cant find it on nexusmod

>get the switch version from a friend who had a backer code and and decided he wasn't gonna play it on switch anymore
>yeah sure i'll take it off your hands thanks user
>input delay up the ass like smash 4's online when it launched
did somebody fucking playtest this thing from start to finish and said "yeah this is okay"

Attached: 1560386649086.jpg (300x300, 15K)

It wasn't. God there's something about this game that makes me terrible at it.

Did you have fun? That's all that matters, not if you're good or bad. That's really bad and kinda pathetic btw.

What makes it really great is that you can pop it, then use Dark Bunnymorphosis and kick the shit out of enemies while Kramer paintings chew away at them.

>pay 8.5k
>some asshole mods cum splatters onto the image of your deceased pet
Money well spent.

Chin up, user. O.D___ will be a great fight.

>PS4 version still randomly crashes when you try to interact with bookshelves
I'm just about ready to write the game off entirely and wait for the port of La-Mulana 2

youtube.com/watch?v=ttU9R3aP5Ms
japanese voices > amerimutt noises

Attached: 1522883108182.png (208x242, 7K)

Correction: guns and freedom.

Attached: 1365749976046.jpg (480x480, 50K)

What the hell is up with Anne's character model?

made for procreation

God i wish i were american, free rent inside heads

tfw playing on GOG. I wonder what the numbers for PC total up to.

I don't even get why I struggled so much considering he was so predictable. That's why I feel so bad about it.

Pls don't bully she was born defective

What's this aegis plate shit everyone keeps mentioning? I beat the game and never got it.

she had one too many shards and is now a giant hands abomination

What do you mean?

immunity to map hazards. Spikes, lava, etc. You're supposed to use it to clear the spike tunnel into upper cathedral.

kaori mizuhashi has the best voice
woth every penny for the quality voice cast

O.D sucks too.

what does O.D stand for

Hold up why is the lighting different in this video?

2 goddamn hours. There are time I legit cannot tell if he is twitch acting or is legitimately that retarded.
Hes even worse in person

Orlok Dracule or something along those lines.

Miriam is CUTE

Attached: 20190623223937_1.jpg (2560x1440, 620K)

Original DraculaDoNotSteel

Original Dracula

So these items you can start with based on the file name. Can you keep renaming the file to get all of them or is it just one per playthrough?

Imma need two tips, lads.
1)))). HOW CAN I cheese (((((2nd)))) zangetsu fight

2)))) what does the Celeste room do???

Attached: 1561103401717.png (880x480, 392K)

I just used potions + regen + food to brute force through it my first time. I found the Aegis Plate later while dicking around and felt dumb.

Originally Dracula

Please for the love of god tell me about this mod. i'll suck your dick, i hate looking at these fucking wastes of life

link mods please

Got to bloodless just after double jump, git gud.
Then again, repeated dropkick jumps and rekka kicks are the progression break tools.

Best shard. I would definitely beat the Flash shard.

Attached: Accelerator.jpg (1334x751, 155K)

>what does the Celeste room do???

you have to use the "spawn chair" shard, sit on it and wait 30 minutes

after that you'll hear Alucard's voice give you a special message and mention the backer of that room by name

Hey user, can you hear this?
OOOOOOOOOOHHH

I see you, user.

objectionable dick

>buy the switch version on the eshop weeks ago
>plays alright, occasional frame drop, although my standards are low
>torrent the game on my laptop to compare it
>laptop fan sounds like crazy
>realize the switch version looks like dogshit and now I can't unsee it
>switch version then crashed when I tried to read a book

And I stopped playing. I was having a lot of fun though, I'll wait for some patches and hope for the best

Attached: 1551662828940.jpg (480x515, 91K)

GIDDY UP

Is true arrow the best spell?

>switch version then crashed when I tried to read a book
PS4 version has the same problem. Its best to save before reading them to prevent any lose of progress just in case it does crash.

Twin dragon tower kills the frames

Fairy is useless
>MUH SECRETS
You can tell that by being any CV veteran

Oh, well, at least it's a known issue

Does anyone know which enemy the Greatsword Expertise shard drops from?

Attached: SemenDemon.png (528x337, 268K)

the game overall is a 6/10 passable but lacks any identity of it's own. a literal Dawn of Sorrow bootleg. literally the equivalent to the iOS port of UMK3

anyways why is this game so fucking ugly?
everyone and everything looks overly shiny and i haven't seen character designs this shit and souless since Fire Emblem three houses

the switch version is borderline unplayable
>20fps
>missing effects/textures/shadows
>muddy textures/low poly count models
>input lag

holy shit, this is the power of 5 million dollars and 4 years of development?

Attached: 1560021825683.jpg (640x480, 38K)

You craft it. No enemy drops them that I know of.

Crafted. Need sword expertise to do it.

That's where the Rava Bural upgrade recipe is, it's automatically a great trick.

You have to make it yourself.

You have to craft it from Johannes using Sword Expertise

NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: JUST FUCK MY PORT UP.png (422x383, 86K)

Alongside katana expertise you have to craft it

Holy fucking shit. Are you a legit idiot?
>crafted from S Expertise chards
After being so many years on this sight, most you are fucking retards.

how is bloodstained curse of the moon on the switch though? is that still worth playing?

>tfw no Gebel bf

Attached: gebel cute.png (639x909, 1.03M)

1) Use Encrypted Orchid and spam that shit. It has a slow effect to it that can lock him down hard and prevents him from doing most of his attacks. I managed to kill him without ever seeing his gook magic instant kill.
2) Nothing. Backer trash.

Yes.

if you like shittier graphics, sure

Very good if you like classicvania. It is to Castlevania 3 what Ritual is to SotN

Absolutely

is it just the switch version or does the long hair option on all versions lack physics?
it stays stiff and clips through her body

god this game is ugly

Attached: 1522566255585886977.png (151x156, 33K)

I really wish he did more. I loved his JP VA.

Is there a reason I can't update to 1.02 on Switch? I knew I should have just got this on PS4 or PC but I really like the portability meme and was hoping to play it on Vita.

Attached: 7499d7b828c5be126453dfe72dd88c10.png (264x308, 204K)

seething

It only works on PC from what I've tried and strangely it's immune to the hair physics glitch that happens with the other hairstyles that all platforms have a problem with even PC.

For me it's Steel Lightning.

Attached: BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping_2019_06_26_07_55_10_056.png (1680x1050, 2.47M)

>a literal Order of Ecclesia bootleg
fixed

Attached: Shanoa.jpg (530x480, 59K)

For real? The chucklefucks at gamefaqs couldn't figure that out and they're spading away with full autism.

Also, lame.

Isn't Shanoa based on IGA's wife?

How do people figure this out?

So I beat the game and am wondering if I was supposed to farm more. I kinda used up a lot of potions for the last couple bosses, and I only maxed out one yellow shard, which was amphibian speed. Was I supposed to have ranked more shit? Because the drop rates for some shit is ass.

As one of the five people who bought and loved a Wii U: The console is fucking dead and was on its way out even before the Switch was announced. The port was outsourced and going nowhere from day one. Everyone should have seen that cancelation coming.

>Barely any rule 34
What the fuck?

Attached: 1441922819481.jpg (1040x1055, 107K)

>99.60% map
>Missing the breaded recipe for old bitch
Any ideas?

whores with tattoos are not attractive

bloodstained's sharts work exactly like souls not gylphs, but miriam is totally a bootleg shanoa except ugly as fuck

I'd start gearing up for gold farming as it will make a lot of things easier in the long run. If you even care to go deep into it that is.

Sooo according to ITAD I can get the game for 27,39 yuros... worth it?

still need the mats for it.

Yeah it's pretty good.

Does anyone else feel bad for pirating this?

Why wasn't it D.O.?

But I already beat the game. I never understood the point of late game farming if you're at the end of the game. What the fuck is the point?

no because i didn't
you can cleanse all of your sins with your wallet

you have to donate money to Iga's patreon

>turn the blood white
>there's a giant cum pool in the entrance of the castle
>Miriam drowns in it

Attached: 1561432381907.jpg (626x667, 69K)

>toaster jockey seething
lel

Not really. Love the game a whole bunch, so I was going to buy the Switch port. However, seeing it now I think I can wait till there's improvements.

Attached: 1486957355821.gif (500x379, 933K)

Attached: likeandsubscirbe.png (952x1023, 496K)

the same thing with spelling Alucard backwards

I read what I have to do to unlock the true ending, but how fucking long do I have to wait for this fucking moon to turn red. Its been like 10 minutes.

If you want the good bloodstained game play curse of the moon

i was really disappointed too i was expecting a good sotn type game,but let the others have their fun

She's not a whore

Where the fuck is creampie?

I was thinking about it when I heard the price tag for it but fuck, it was worth every penny in the end cause IGA delivered.

You have to actually fight Gebel and get his HP low.

I forgot one of the mats was late-game.
What a shit trick!

I’m gonna get payed today and buy the game immediately.
AMA!

Everyone fucking dies except you and Johannes.
t. I beat it yesterday.

Attack but don't kill him

do you like eggs

Thanks.

I'm more of a Steam Boots man.

Attached: 1upsoundintensifies.webm (640x360, 1.75M)

Look at the video upload date and description, that's the beta backer demo.

>played for like 30 minutes
>already stuck
Being retarded does have its downfalls.
I don't have a hand, and there's an iron maiden in my way.

Attached: 1559789690754.jpg (736x736, 46K)

jump kick on his head until the moon becomes red then slash with zangetsu's sword

>PSA: DO NOT BUY THE SWITCH VERSION. IT'S SHIT.
Boy do i regret it

>Miriam
>Ugly
What planet is this

Yeah, sure.

That STRETCH GOAL has already been funded, user. In fact, it was the third one after hand-holding

the iron maiden can be closed with a flying pig just lure it there, but that won't make you progress.

It's the first boss, c'mon dude, just get upwards to the places you can go early on.

You guys realize you can grab an iron maiden with just the hand right? Or did I glitch the game this whole time?

SQUEK SQUOK SQUEK SQUOK SQUEK SQUOK

Not gonna lie, I didn't realize I could grab the Iron Maiden till it was actually needed to access the Oriental Sorcery Lab.

>tfw couldn't change my order in time to PS4
Which torrent is the most up to date?

Attached: 1483668732859.gif (444x250, 2.37M)

Just a reminder that Hollow Knight looked better, ran better and had DLC that was free unlike Iga charging 10 bucks for a knock-off Dracula fight.

Yeah I know but if you close it you can just push it. Since he didn't have the hand I was giving him an alternate method.

>looked better
flash games looked better than Hollow Knight

There's a GOG version, so it's probably easy to pirate.

1337x.to/torrent/3834683/Bloodstained-Ritual-of-the-Night-Iga-s-Back-Pack-MULTi11-DODI-Repack/

vampires are cool, bugs are icky

Zangetsu is still alive, he walks in from offscreen just before Miriam and Johaness leave, but you can only see him with the Eye of Horus on.

>IGA fighting anything like any version of Dracula
Hm. Anyways every other DLC released passed the ex-backer exclusive backpack is free

The $10 is to cover the fact that the DLC was originally supposed to be a backer exclusive before the polls allowed them to do a mass release.

yeah but your gameplay is extremely limited in comparison and the map layout is zzzz

C O P E

Does gebel like to be stepped on

Aside from the ded console ports, what didn't we get?

that's a bug, Iga confirmed Hayter's character is dead

Wonder if he's going to have his own final boss or if we're just going to fuck up the same final bosses with him.

I'm kind of assuming it'll be as baked as a julius mode which is the same besides a few things. And I think I'd be fine with that as long as his gameplay is bitchin.

No because I'm going to buy the physical Switch version once Iga actually makes it NOT unplayable trash.

>how the hell is the Switch not able to handle this game?
because it was a separate team working on the Switch version who were originally working on the Wii U and Vita version before it got canned. Shot in the dark, that team probably saved time by porting whatever was left from the Vita version onto the Switch.

Attached: bloodstained.jpg (333x883, 112K)

>no local coop
>no online coop
>no extra characters besides shovel knight
>not iga's biggest castle
>no challenge mode
>no roguelike random dungeon
>no boss revenge

Oof
>trusting 3rd party
Not even once

>The main villain is Dominique
This is probably the most predictable twist I've ever seen. You can tell she's going to be evil from her design alone

I'm gonna need to see a source because I'm not seeing that anywhere.

This is from the official site, which is deprecated because we did get Speed Run and Boss Rush Mode and the Pure Miriam outfit.

Attached: Capture.png (823x497, 65K)

>zoomers turning OOOOOO into a meme
>don't even know it was in SotN as well

Attached: 1561030048594.jpg (2668x2169, 1.25M)

Because the game was coded by fucking retards.
They needed 6 months to make it not a low frame piece of shit.

Attached: e9bd72463401f81cb54ed3a260da60ee.jpg (416x234, 21K)

Am i better off getting it on ps4 instead of switch?

settle down old man. this ooo is current.

Do I have to hoard 8 bit coins or can I just buy whatever weapon?

as of right now, get it on PS4 or PC

curious how their effort to port unreal to the vita turned out

Where do I go now?

Attached: BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping_2019_06_26_08_37_38_140.png (1680x1050, 1.44M)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:690B92ABF8B032E50CBB57FDA0CF2207F11EA2AB&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt2.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet&dn=Bloodstained%3A%20Ritual%20of%20the%20Night%20%5BL%5D%20%5BRUS%20%2B%20ENG%20%2B%208%20%2F%20ENG%20%2B%20JPN%5D%20(2019)%20(1.03)%20%5BGOG%5D

Cause I know it'll be so good you'll buy it

See It's unplayable in docked mode. I'd have liked to buy it on switch but after seeing how blurry it looks I bought the Steam version

>Wonder if he's going to have his own final boss or if we're just going to fuck up the same final bosses with him.
I'd assume Zangetsu would fight Gremony in hell, and if the datamine is accurate the 3rd character would fight Miriam.

what is chaos mode?

also versus hype

Can't you just deconstruct them back for an alka?

does everything carry over from Normal to Hard/Nightmare or am I going to have to just farm all this shit again so there's no point in doing it now?

>OOOOOO
?

Attached: here.png (373x516, 213K)

Anyone?

Who knows, that wasn't even a stretch goal so I have no idea where it came from.

Yeah for 6 of them. That's no problem mid-late game but early it's kind of annoying if you don't pick the weapon you actually want.

everything carries over. And if we're going to be honest, NG+ on any of the difficulties might as well be interchangeable. You're simply too strong and there's no real way to make yourself weaker

can't tell from that map screen, what's the last thing you did and boss you killed? I am guessing you need to go to the area above that tall tower right at the entrance but I'm not 100 on that

so is it similar to Hollow Knight?

See the head you placed in the Tower? That's where the Aegis Armor is. If you have invert, go to that spot then head over here .

Are the bit coin weapons a reference to something?

Attached: 1552629006364.jpg (716x408, 84K)

its an inferior version of hollow knight

Invert raptor

it's a platformer
you collect powerups
it is nonlinear

Not even close. Hollow Knight is a soulsbornevania, RoTN is an igavania

If I where to guess, random enemy placement.

NOT THE SUPER JUMP

imagine if Hollow Knight wasn't pretentious and instead wore its inspirations on its sleeve

>Can't transform into the beast girl in the labs
>No other transformations with different move sets
I was really hoping for more of these.

Attached: 1561510240690.jpg (1080x1439, 153K)

Is Rabi Ribi similar to hollow knight? Is Hollow Knight similar to megaman zero?

Mods for backer portraits replacements are out.
staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/2874/images/7/7-1561496239-346158818.jpeg
staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/2874/images/8/8-1561508810-448332142.jpeg

Meanwhile with Teps Oceus you click the button once and everything is dead.

>naked mod without the crystals
what's the point

its similar to megaman network plus mario bros

Scratch that, that's the wrong area after getting the armor. This is where you go.

Attached: sketch-1561527979821.png (1728x1080, 1.79M)

Attached: 1561440549626.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Is it really that god awful? I'm enjoying the hell out of it on my PS4 Pro, just ripped through Bloodless, I'd love to be able to play it in bed or let my girlfriend play it on the switch while i'm playing or something like that. Disappointing that apparently it was that poorly optimized. I mean shit if Smash Bros can run at 60fps 1080p on the Switch, there's just no excuse for this game. At the barest of minimums, it should be playable and half decent looking at 30fps, if not a higher framerate. The fact that it apparently doesn't even achieve that is terrible disappointing.

Attached: miriam poses.webm (264x346, 693K)

Thanks

that was the last .10% of my map

Does he lost his temper and scream A NIGGER, HE IS A NIGGER in this mod as well?

so, i guess Curse of the Moon > Ritual of the Night

Attached: 1518051753193.png (203x215, 3K)

if your only computing device is a switch maybe

Where's the problem?
Also are you throwing a bitch fit when you say terrible framerate because it's not a constant 120fps or something also unreasonable and uncessary like 60?

Hell no, not even close

Thanks for posting the link to the GOG version user, but I might want to actually buy this in the future. Do saves from the GOG version work on Steam?

He does now.

Same but bought the Switch version for that sweet metal case. Now I'm sitting on an unopened copy of bloodstained that im probably going to return if they dont fix it within the 15 day refund time frame.

Yeah, they do

I just sat in the room with the box on and a spooky ghost showed up

It's literally a PS1/GBA Castlevania game but with some nigga named Gebel instead of Dracula

I needed the laugh

Attached: 1AoNyqZ.gif (250x188, 910K)

this

Hey man having 9 of a shard is really good, but you're totally gonna die if you do that. Trust me, and don't worry about why I have absolutely no exposed skin.

>No bat form
>no wolf form
>no Arma Chiroptera
>no Arma Machina
>or the cool transform attacks from Aria and Dawn
>cant turn into the guitar girl or the flying demon ladies
>you dont even keep the tail as Lilly

I don't know, but have you adjusted to the fact that B doesn't close the map yet?

Fuck you, stop trying to compare, both are very good on their own right and both did an amazing job what they were trying to accomplish.

It depends on what you're looking for. CotM has more polish and that's undeniable but RotN has so much good going on. Solid 20+ hour experience depending on how you wanna play it.

I'm never, ever, ever going to play Hollow Knight or any game created by the creators of it, specifically because of people like you.

I mean, I never wanted to play it because the game looked boring as fuck in every trailer and the artstyle looks like dogshit, but the obnoxiousness of the fanbase completely repelled me.

Shitty people are attracted to shitty things. It's like how Kingdom Hearts is an RPG only for autistic manchildren and no one else likes it, but the autistic fanbase continuously tries to hold the series up like it's some GOAT of GOAT JRPG series.

kingdom hearts is liked by women and children

>tfw a bunch of random no-name devs did a better job at apeing castlevania than Iga

Attached: 1558331919619.gif (500x418, 957K)

autistic manchildren are functionally the same as women and children. except in a war, you would leave the autists to die so that the genepool can become purer.

>"let me hang on to your spare crystals, trust me"
>little girl that serves no purpose the entire game and is clearly just there to be a replacement shop keeper
>keep finding her in suspicious labs
>says the castle is from hell but there's a portrait of her in the barbers room

It was really obvious. Too bad this means that there's not going to be any thicc thigh nuns in any future sequels

What did he mean by this?

Attached: goodevilguy.png (1280x720, 1002K)

>Millionaire's Bane gets 777, shits out a bunch of money and fireworks, dies instantly, and gives both his shard and his tooth drop

ngl that's funny and cute

He's Hot Coldman

Datamined to be the 3rd playable character
We didn't explicitly kill her or Bael. We just banished her to hell and shut the door.

>Spoiler
She was datamined as the 3rd character, so unless it's a ruse/programming thing she'll be back.

Any hint what do I do after getting the zangetsuto.

Oh right I thought that woman in the painting looked familiar. Shut up, at least I figured out iron maidens and the blood pool.

Think

google "zangetsu definition"

>Inti-Creates
>no-name devs

Attached: D8hGbUKUEAAUFjq.jpg (1000x768, 61K)

she'll be back as a non-canon playable character like Belmont in SotM

I'm glad I'm not the only idiot who didn't know what to do at that point

But where
Is it the save room moon

Curse of the moon isn't a Castlevania. They may have wanted it to be but they've got no clue on what that stage design requires and so just made another megaman and bosses with full screen attacks

Pretty fun regardless.

Bloodstained on the other hand is an Iga game. With all the good and bad that comes with that.

Attached: 0RhTx5P.png (926x479, 335K)

I pirated it on PC, but after playing it and enjoyed it, i wanna buy it. Can i add Gog games to steam and can i use my saves?

spoiler free hint: read the weapon's description and it gives a hint as to what you need to do.

spoiler hint: wait for the blood moon during Gebel's fight

this is what happens when you skip dialogue

Not sure if it's the case for Bloodstained, but if you can find where your save is at you can copy it over in another game I did ages ago.

I imagine it's the same.

Cool. I can already imagine the poorly written redemption arc where the little girl convinces her not to be evil anymore or something

Turn your weeb on.

got games are only .exe's with no drm, you can do what you want with them.
and yes, you can use your pirated save on the legit copy

Yeah, found my save files fitgirl versionIll probably just search for it when it installs.

Not that guy, but that was the first thing I tried and the hand went right through the maiden. Apparently it's a semi-common issue.

I don't intend to buy it period.

You from Spain?

>not supporting legit good games from legit passionate developers
There is even a DRM-free option, you have literally no excuse to not buy it.

He didn't use the jump at the end. Just kicked across.

> ...bosses with full screen attacks.
you want compare bosses?

That's arguably worse then her being an actual one, Unless they maker her full monster mode I'd doubt she'd have much going on.

>the game overall is a 6/10 passable

The Games Machine agreed, giving it 6.5. Only fair review I've seen.

thegamesmachine.it/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night-recensione/

To what? Bloodstained? Bloodstained isn't trying to be a classicvania.

mario please

Attached: 1505622705610.png (792x475, 375K)

Have 20 or so hours in the PC version. Forgot I preordered the Switch version as well. The Best Buy steelcase just has this insert that holds Switch cartridges which falls out everytime you open it. The Switch version itself is a mess. First boss is sub 20fps and it looks like blurry shit. Even if it was locked 30 with perfect frametimeing it still be a disappointment because the game looks like it's running on a Vita.

Will pick up a physical PS4 disc to go with my steelcase when they go on sale. Because i'm a faggot and buy to many copies of games I like

Attached: 20190626_022051.jpg (1512x2016, 1.24M)

Impossible to know what they'll do with her. She could play just like Miriam. She could be a hybrid. She could be a brawler. Who the fuck knows.

Recycle hat + diamond rounds + rapid fire + Words of Wisdom + time freeze = infinite damage.

honestly, they should have made blood waifu a playable character she seems like fun

The nanosecond you get time freeze your infinite damage comes from the notBoomerangs you get from Revenant. Just throw 4 onto whatever is time stopped. Wait around and then watch it explode immediately.

I know, but there is something especially satisfying about watching a helpless enemy take literally hundreds of thousands in damage as your mp bar drains in slow motion.

can't argue with that. The time stop is a real treat

Why the fuck is the ability to swim a shard? I ran around the whole damn map for 2 hours until I randomly killed one of the jellyfish and got it.

I quit.

Attached: BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping_2019_06_26_09_34_44_045.png (1680x1050, 2.02M)

>A burning disappointment, this Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night. A metroidvania all too anchored in the past that does not really add anything new to the genre that Koji Igarashi himself has helped to make bloom. Not to mention the many problems that affect not only the technical and artistic sector, but also the purely playful one, particularly with reference to the combat system. A lot more could be expected from Igarashi-san, especially considering the enormous success achieved in the crowdfunding campaign.

Scamstained blown the fuck out

stop posting your blog

So I borrowed the LCK book and then he upgraded me to a Super LCK book, but now I kicked his ass. Will he still give you upgraded versions of the stat books even after you beat him?

For a more serious answer as someone who loves both, they're both Metroidvanias but they have different focus.
Hollow Knight is more focused in giving a specific experience. There's less customization, you can't even change out your weapons and you only have 4 spells, but in exchange the game's a lot tighter, with every challenge in the game being tailored around your load out.
Bloodstained is a lot more of a sandbox in the way it's designed, there's a metric fuckton of customization, the gameplay isn't as tight as a result but there's so many different ways to play it. You can try and find the most OP set up if you want, or you could challenge your self and avoid those if you'd like, it's up for you to decide.
If you were into Hollow Knight for the exploration and loved playing around with the charms, then you're in for a treat. However, the game will be easier, and can be broken even on the higher difficulty levels. So if you hate breezing through a game, make sure to keep an eye on your power level and throttle it down if necessary.

Based