IT'S STEAM SUMMER SALE 2019

IT'S STEAM SUMMER SALE 2019

>wishlist
>deals
>games youre on the fence with

what's this game about? i thought it was some strategy stuff but apparently there's rpg stuff too?

Attached: dfdfdsft252341415.png (967x699, 874K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamdb.info/app/268910/
steamdb.info/app/2600/
fanatical.com/en/bundle/uprising-bundle
steamcommunity.com/id/sheepiishly/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmcDKlrgiuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t9eybY9qFfY
store.steampowered.com/wishlist/profiles/76561197986294800/
steamdb.info/app/590391/
youtube.com/watch?v=72QAAOaYW2M
fanatical.com/en/bundle/fugitive-bundle
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For a fiver it's worth biting the bullet

It's both tactical and rpg while being a first/third person combat game. I've put mad hours into it and I haven't even become king

I have $17 left in my Steam wallet and want to get either Cuphead or Bloodlines but neither are on sale for that much, should I buy one? If so which and if not what should I get instead?

>games youre on the fence with
Brigadore any good? I'm also searching out a good shooter. Either fps or tps, something more on the arcadey, fast side.

you can get bloodlines for free if you buy and install the patch. it replaces the exe or some junk

mount and blade has one of if not the best melee combat of any game imo.
The game is about being a commander of an army in the battle field, while also being able to fight.

just letting u know there is another thread up

warband is a game you'll either put 1 hour in or 400, depending on your taste. so probably worth the gamble

What multiplayer games should I get? You know, stuff I can't get for free.

Attached: 5a7051a02ab0a5b6974f6dd8ac350226.jpg (750x928, 72K)

warband it's not a strategy game, don't set yourself for disappointment
the strategy doesn't go beyond "place your units on top of hill" and "charge the enemy with heavy cavalry"

I wish Bannerlord would be out on steam in summer 2019.

I'm also really interested in some good multiplayer games. My friends and I desperately need more games to play

Is Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition any good? Never played it before.

Attached: iamtrashman.png (657x253, 112K)

>Cuphead
Cuphead has had better sales than the current one. In December, it was 25% off.

Source: steamdb.info/app/268910/

>Bloodlines
I assume you're talking about VTMB and not the sequel. And, holy shit, the current discount for this one is just awful, compared to the rest of its price history. The game has been 75% off plenty of times, but now it's only 25% off. I guess they're trying to take advantage of sequel hype. I've heard it's a good game, but if you buy it now, you'll be paying three times as much as you would have paid last time it was on sale in February.

Source: steamdb.info/app/2600/

>should I buy one?
You'd be getting LESS ripped off if you bought Cuphead, but it's still not at its historically best price.

SCP: secret lab

ark is alright if you can get a sever with just your pals. borderlands is on sale for dirt cheap again too

>forager is only 15% off

Attached: your so funny.png (492x438, 8K)

Just bought this, what am i in for?

Attached: 8a06d522afcf2f42d9b8f52e60c5f0507602572a.jpg (616x353, 32K)

its only one of the best games ever made for 5$

Just picked this up for $15. Would have gladly paid the full $20 for it.
>Knee sliding into cultists with the super shotgun
MY FUCKING DICK HURTS!!

Attached: Dusk_game_logo.jpg (460x215, 27K)

Did they add anything new? It seemed kinda lame last time I played maybe a year ago
I've tried Ark and got super into it, but goddamn the official servers are so fucking gay. I think the only problem with a private server with just my friends is that you're then missing out on the whole pvp experience, since friends can't wipe out other friends without them becoming increasingly butthurt over it

Fun jank

You dodged a bullet, it's an overpriced mobile game cookie clicker.

Don't buy Bloodlines, the original dev is long dead and you're only giving money to activision (yikes) now.

>2019
>paying for (computer) games

Oh, big big yikes!!!

VIDEO GAMES ARE GAY

If you like Tales of games it's one of the better ones

Is there anything like Mario Kart on steam, or even a fun online racing game?

garfield kart

Haven't played, but one of the Sonic racing games might be what you're looking for

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed maybe

Any multiplayer games worth buying? Don't care for singleplayer games since I can pirate them

Attached: 1539406186334.jpg (998x1000, 91K)

vermintide 2

Friday the 13th is $4

Attached: friday-the-13th-part-3.png (711x453, 353K)

it's also a dead game.

don't buy VTMB on steam, get it on GOG. It has the fan patch that actually lets the game run already on it.. it drops down to $5 pretty regularly on sales.

fucking lawsuit

what do you guys use to pirate? I'm thinking about getting into it but I don't want to get ransomware on my computer

fitgirl repacks, and yes it has no miners, only retarded incels think that.

Torrents are pretty safe, it's just anti pirates trying to scare people.

Payday 2 Ultimate, as long as you have (a) friend(s)

looking for something multiplayer that will run on my shitty athlon x2 gtx 750 under $15.

Also for GOG games you might want to try goodolddownloads, but you need tor browser to view that page.

Attached: f i t g i r l.jpg (1275x741, 288K)

did they fix whatever issues the PC version of MHW had

I bought Arma 3: Contact and No Man's Sky to play with my lil bro coz he likes space games

Reminder to check price histories before buying things. Case in point: You also shouldn't buy F.E.A.R. from Steam. You have to buy the whole F.E.A.R. bundle to get it, and bundle's price isn't even good. It's literally always much cheaper on Fanatical. And if you just want the first game, you can buy it from GOG when it's on sale there. Whoever sets the price for F.E.A.R. on Steam literally doesn't want your money.

I don't know what issues you're talking about, but I've had no problems with it.

bein a good big bro

Attached: CHApbNDr.jpg (1375x645, 78K)

you should never buy F.E.A.R., period.*

Does anyone here own fatal bullet? Is the dlc worth buying?

What are some good RPGS or Rouge-likes I can get obsessed with?

Or some good co-ops I can play with my GF now that she has a computer?

Attached: 2018-09-27 11.54.24 1877253371741968546_4007151650.jpg (1080x1350, 165K)

I used to hate NMS on launch but I had 3 friends to do co-op with and it was actually pretty chill and fun. Sorta like Minecraft.

thats dumb. that is a dumb thing you said. you are dumb.

It's funny how pirates always try to justify piracy by saying "but the developer didn't lose money because I was never going to buy it anyway" when most pirates are in fact so obviously willing to pay for things they can't pirate (e.g. multiplayer games).

The Divinity Original Sin games are good co-op RPGs

>disguised action game as horror game

who cares about spooks just shoot shit dummy

It's actually a good game, and it used to be worth buying on Steam when it could be purchased without the sequels for $2.49 during sales. The current pricing on Steam just makes no sense.

>RPG
Dragon's Dogma
bunch of Elders Scrolls and Fallout games on sale
Divinity Original Sin II

>Rogue Likes
Dead Cells

>co-op
Lego games
Divinity Original Sin II

Mostly just trying to find games that either have lots of variety/are replayable/metroidvanias/rogue-lites and other games of that nature, stuff I'll be busy with for a while are also good.

Mostly at a loss right now.

>every game with horror themes must be Resident Evil!
If you went into F.E.A.R. expecting a "horror game" then you just didn't do your homework.

>lego games
fuck off.

fuck you too buddy

but what would i want then?
its generic lame ass shooter that has a cringy plot because it tries to be spooky

im on the fence for a lot, talk me down?
> TABS
> Watch dogs 2
> my friend pedro

who cares about the plot just shoot shit dummy

>finally getting around to playing New Vegas
>don't have the DLC for whatever reason
>buying each one individually is more expensive than the GOTY version which includes all of them
>the standalone DLC bundle is somehow $30

Attached: cindy wilson.jpg (480x480, 37K)

i'm not your buddy, guy dragon's dogma is a good game

>Bloodlines
also remember that the original creators are dead so you're just dumping money on activision. Good game to pirate.

If you don't want to play a shooter then don't play F.E.A.R.; this isn't difficult to understand. Everyone knows the plot is stupid. Nobody cares because it's a video game.

Moreover, the fact that the stupid plot contains horror elements doesn't mean the gameplay has to be a certain way.

>play F.E.A.R.
>"what the FUCK? this isn't Resident Evil!"
>play Alan Wake
>play Dead Space

That's how stupid you are.

it's a good shooter with great A.I.

TOME is pretty baller.
If you're super autistic I always recommend Dwarf Fortress

if i should not play it for the shooter, and certainly not for the horror, why should I? kek
>"Nobody cares because it's a video game"
wtf?

>"That's how stupid you are."
>I never said anything about resident evil nor compared it

Guess we know who is the stupid one now, huh?

I got all the Endless Legend DLC for like 28 dollars.

>>"Nobody cares because it's a video game"
>wtf?
Story in video games doesn't matter, stupid.
>if i should not play it for the shooter, and certainly not for the horror, why should I?
If you don't like shooters then you shouldn't play it. Didn't I already explain this? I'm not trying to convince you to play the game. You've already told us that it's not a genre you enjoy. So don't play it. Other people enjoy it, though, and you should get over that.

probably gonna get sekiro
doubt I'll enjoy it but I have nothing else to do
either that or ace combat 7

did i fuck up?

Attached: wallet rip.jpg (639x610, 43K)

Thanks anons, I've played a majority of them but I'll pick up Dragons Dogma

If it was on steam with that tileset I would, I'm autistic but not autistic enough just yet

Get Ace Combat 7.

Get Sekiro

yes it is.

2/3 are pretty fun. Guess which one isn't

>52049â–¶
> (You)
>2/3 are pretty fun. Guess which one isn't
fuck....snake pass?

Yeah, the Watch Dogs series is fucking awful.
I've played both and 2 is basically the same game just less broken.

Lemme know about watch dogs 2

I was planning on picking up Pyre, Turok 2, and Cultist Simulator.

Its not on sale, but is mordhau worth?

with watch dogs 2 definitely.

How are my choices so far? Should I pick up the dlc for Pathfinder?

Attached: pathfinmder.png (636x222, 46K)

Help me fall back in love with FPS. recommend me some shooters. I don't really give damn about multiplayer.

Attached: crispus allen shoots the black spider.jpg (698x381, 80K)

Snake Pass has never been cheaper on Steam. However, it was in this $4.99 bundle with 9 other games:

fanatical.com/en/bundle/uprising-bundle

The bundle is over now. I slightly regret not buying it, but honestly, I already have too many games.

Servers still fuck up from time to time but it's not that often anymore. Maybe once a day or not at all. They've optimized it a bit and added more stuff in the options for you to turn off if you're using a potato. It finally has all the content consoles have until the Iceborne DLC drops. No real issues anymore.

What have you played and what are your faves?

RECOMMEND ME PLATFORMERS Yea Forums. I JUST GOT ENVIRONMENTAL STATION ALPHA.

which one will keep me occupied for 2 months

i never played the originals. are they good games?

Attached: turok-1-2-xbox-one-remaster.jpg.optimal.jpg (1080x600, 216K)

Is Angels Fall First a good game?

first was Goldeneye
Timesplitters were my favorites
last one I sunk my teeth into was Halo 3 (finish the fight etc and probably the best marketing campaign for a game ever)

Shantae" Pirate Curse
Hat in Time
Psychonauts is dirt cheap

Neither.

Probably Sekiro

>I'm thinking about getting into pirating
That's the stupidest statement I've heard all week

Pyre is great. Cultist Simulator isn't my speed, but I can see the appeal, so I'm looking forward to their followup Book of Hours.

Don't buy Warband. Bannerlord is just around the corner. :)

I want to get the deluxe edition of both Lego Batman 3 and Lego DC Villains
Are they good? I really like the older Lego games, like Starwars and Indiana Jones

Reddit

Google " torrent site:reddit.com"

how is my wishlist full of games I can't buy?
Did I do good?
steamcommunity.com/id/sheepiishly/

I really want to get two copies of Tower Unite to play with a long time ERP buddy. Can anyone vouch on whether that games worth it or not?

I love Ace Combat but its around 10 hours on a first playthough. Sekiro can last longer if you explore around and shit, but neither games will last you 2 months, unless you suck at them or something

I still play these very occasionally on N64 just for nostalgia. I wouldn't say they're good games, exactly. They were good for their time IF you were young and didn't have a PC.

is Buy Game, Say Word, Money Stolen Onions Six Siege really the most popular multiplayer shooter on steam? i'm bored to death of TF2, OW, etc and hate BR games.

*FART* HAHAHA

Attached: 8355409_172_d149.jpg (1280x850, 180K)

Maximum Action
Dusk
Amid Evil

Oh yeah you are old school, the Turok games would be good, grab the sequel if you only grab one of them. Doom 2016 is also great, the new Wolfenstein games have a good story with average gameplay and great set pieces. Hope this helps.

never played an ace combat game, is this a good start? If not which one is?

Check Steamcharts. And don't forget to not be retarded in chat

I love ToME4. I've beat it like 4 times now.

Got Amid Evil because DUSK was awesome. Now looking at Dungeon Siege 2 and others

Attached: 86342D21-B75B-437C-854D-95B8AC9755D2.jpg (900x735, 110K)

I also got TOME, Age of Decadence, and I' caution about onechanbara. I do like girls dressed in thin sportwear arrouses youto kmpe rmfr

Attached: steamsaledayone.png (659x863, 207K)

imagine the smell

I'll take a look at these thanks for the suggestions.

The battles play like a first or third person RTS. You can issue orders to your troops but you can also fight alongside them.
The game outside of battles plays kind of like a strategy game mixed with a sandbox RPG. You travel around the overworld map with your army then enter into first/third person maps when entering a city or battle. You slowly build up your character and army as you gain land and titles and shit. There's a bit of roleplaying in how you can interact with other kings, lords, and ladies, but there is no story.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmcDKlrgiuQ

Attached: 48700_screenshots_2012-05-04_00001.jpg (1920x1080, 460K)

I'm jonesing for a sim game of some sort. Is pic related worth $7.50 or is there a better city builder?

Also is Planet Coaster worth it if I love the original RollerCoaster Tycoon? The economy and gameplay of it, I don't care much about "riding" the rollercoasters.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x512, 72K)

What's a game I could get heavily invested in until November? Or a collection of games? I just want DOOM Eternal and DS

Attached: 1534469186897.jpg (741x697, 197K)

i shouldn't have to worry about my purchase being taken away because of what i say in chat period, most games have ignore features for a reason

It is good, shitty price model though, also game breaks if you have too much workshop stuff installed, but I'm talking in hundreds

Portal was a dollar
t. Just got a PC

Attached: mario_pancake.gif (250x202, 382K)

Stickfight: The Game

Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Attached: WOAH BLACK BETTY.jpg (418x420, 61K)

Insurgency sandstorm

Turok 1 & 2, Unreal Gold, Half Life collection if you haven't played them. F.E.A.R 1, Prey, Dusk, S.T.A.L.K.E.R trilogy, DOOM 2016, Star Wars Republic Commando, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, New Order, Old Blood for post 2000 stuff.

>2010
>super excited, looking forward to the sale and counting the days until it begins

>2019
>realize that it has begun only because steam loaded the store first, scroll through, both disappointed and apathetic

Attached: 1560672738606.png (666x636, 829K)

hope i did okay

Attached: 145126889696.jpg (634x512, 55K)

i have $6.86 left
what do i buy

I got Heavy Rain, Yakuza 0, Psychonauts and Stardew Valley for 30 bucks. Did I do good?

New Vegas (especially if you go crazy with mods)
you can get all 3 of the Witcher games for like under $20
XCOM has pretty much everything on sale

Postal 2 4-pack

Is this a good time to jump into PC Monster hunter world? I've played a bit of Tri way back on the wii, and I like the genre, but wasn't too interested in getting world, but half off and with that new expansion coming out sounds like a good time to finally jump in, or will there by too much catching up to do?

Attached: 1551023144988.png (619x619, 343K)

The fuck did I say here?

Im thinking about getting a God Eater game, should I get God Eater 2 Rage Burst or God Eater 3? I kinda wanna get 2 because its so cheap but 3 has better graphics but I have no idea what the difference is gameplay wise

Attached: s4-94f326560e1a67a2ff106a032057a967.jpg (1600x900, 446K)

Psychonauts
Just Cause 3

yes its a very good time. you wont be able to play iceborne's new shit until you complete world's main story, which takes about ~20-30 hours.

I fucking hate the post-2014 Steam Store layout, I wish they'd never changed it.

PC isn't getting the Iceborne DLC till like winter

>fallout 4
abject failure

Attached: 1559787808106.jpg (275x183, 7K)

just cause 3 was pretty mediocre imo

youtube.com/watch?v=t9eybY9qFfY

Attached: Untitled.png (367x139, 90K)

yeah but $3 for a GTA clone. decent time killer for that price

valkyriie profile hd ? that only available in europe or something ? Dang I would play this if it was in USA

>Steam sale
>Dragon quest not on sale.

Attached: 1400628638213.jpg (800x1242, 102K)

Thinking of getting Uno and Tabletop Simulator. Any other good stuff I should get?

I figured as much. I assume not doing event stuff wouldn't hold me back too much.
So I've heard, but that just gives me more time to build up to it.

>tfw picked it up cheap on PS4
>can't mod in orchestral ost or big tiddy mods

Attached: 1545714874106.jpg (638x633, 32K)

3 is faster and more polished and has new weapon types that are fun to use
I had more fun with 2 honestly since by the endgame you are noticeably stronger due to the nature of skills while in 3 they removed a lot of the really overpowered skills so the monsters kept pace with your progress fairly evenly
I have ~140 hours in both though so it's not like I hated 3 and 3 is still getting free content updates every so often
2 comes with 1 for free as a bonus too

Are Evil Within 1/2 worth it?

Can someone recommend an online multiplayer/co-op?
Could be shooter/platformer/action-adventure/etc. Not so much for fps, tho.

r8 me boys

Attached: download (16).png (619x385, 68K)

do you like RE4? because Shinji Mikami basically self plagiarized himself making Evil Within. not nearly as good and the first one's story is really obtuse

Thoughts? And no, I'm not getting a Wii version of RE4

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-26-06-43-14-292_com.valvesoftware.android.steam.community.jpg (571x1122, 117K)

What should I drop Anons?

Attached: Screenshot (22).png (1920x1080, 660K)

don't buy fallout 2 on steam

drop Night in the Woods

drop night in the woods

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 76K)

hollow knight

Valhalla is just worse papers please

Peak jank.

One of my favourite games, just a shame there isn't more to it. 60-80 hours in and you'll be done.

Celeste and Doom, use that money to buy alcohol for a better valhalla playthrough

>Deep Rock Galactic
>Battletech
>XCOM 2
>Payday 2 Ultimate
>Wizard of Legend
>South Park: Fractured but Whole
>Baldur's Gate 1 and 2
Wanted DRG but the discount isn't enough to make me care

Night in the Woods. It really fucked up its mystery and supernatural elements. Cheapened any emotional resolution the ending had.

Do Tokens stack?

Attached: jXM82tG.png (586x512, 81K)

Thanks for the input boys. Looks like I'm dropping Night in the Woods.

Me and my wife played Moon Hunters and Stardew valley, fun enough.
We had more fun when each of us played our separate games of State of Decay and The Long Dark.

ok thanks user, I heard a few people saying they preferred 2 to 3, I think I might just get 2 now and if I love it get 3 in the future sometime

Brigadore is fun and has a bit of replayability, tho the lack variance in the environment which you use your mech makes it feel repetitive. Great if you love mechs and cyberpunk civil war. I wouldn't pay more than 5 or 6 dollars for it personally though.

Any RPG in the vein of Elex,gothic and Risen? I played all of them to death but need to fix that craving. I dont mind anything that jank . Please Yea Forumsros help a brother out.

are my friend Pedro and TABS worth it?

I'm on the fence about the Guacamelee games, I really love metroidvanias but the art style is putting me off, are they still worth it?

Celeste is a really good challenge platformer. Just ignore the story.
New Doom sucks.
Vallhalla is alright if you bartending to cute girls is something you think you'll find comfy.
Hollow Knight is amazing.
Night in the Woods has a relatable story for people who had a hard time accepting change but it was told really poorly.

what do friends?

Attached: big spend.png (611x380, 70K)

Watch Dogs 2 is surprisingly good, if you can stomach Ubisoft characters and a handful of "how do you do fellow kids" moments. I personally didn't mind it and had a blast with that game, the open world aspect of it is great.

Massgenie has $100 steam gift card for $85.

I got it for $10, and played about 8 hours before I moved on. I'd say it's worth that. It's fun, but once the honeymoon period wears off it's pretty repetitive.

You're only going to play Doom for 2 hours and never touch it again.

What are the essentials for playing this game? I already have the orange box, portal 2 and L4d2. Do I really need all the games from "valve complete pack" to play this without facing a single error?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-26-04-16-07-127_com.android.chrome.jpg (720x1105, 193K)

Everything besides DOOM. Get Bloodstained before Hollow Knight.

rec me some gaems for my weak ass laptop with linux. I do have a controller if that helps.

All of Valve's Source games, especially HL2 and CS.

even if the balancing is absolute ass, dead by daylight is admittedly pretty fun

bump

you don't have a gf goddammit

I guess I'll drop Doom too Anons. Thanks for the help.

which of the worms games should I get

Im on the fence for Hitman 2, I see it on sale and the new map sounds dope.
Should I pull the trigger? Anyone have input?

Why do all video games feel uninteresting now? The only things I even considered buying were remasters of shit from 10 years ago.

The absolute state of RE shitters.

>protip: RE is not a very good series to begin with.

I'm on the fence with atom. I really like deep character customization and gameplay that lets you use your noggin. Is this gonna do it?

I meant drop everything besides DOOM. If you play a lot of AAA games then the only one you'll really enjoy there is DOOM. If you prefer indie, then drop DOOM.

did you play hitman 1?(2016 or whatever)
youre a boomer

I'll disagree with the other anons, I loved new Doom. I don't know what you're trying to cut down to, but Doom is pretty solid modern fps.

Be sure to keep Hollow Knight though. That game is amazing.

you just need counter strike source

Is that the Fallout-like? Seems pretty cool

Doom 2016 is fine
I have seen it drop to $10 though

anyone play sundered? it looks like its on the edge of being shit and good

Is Divinity Original Sin 1 good? How does it compare to 2? Better, worse?

Have PUBG, SCUM, Alien Vs Predator Classic 2000, Postal 2 and Paradise Lost, Hunt Down the Freeman (for the LOLs) and Postal 3.

Anons, what do you think?
Anons, is this good for a $35.02 purchase

God I want to play Dusk
Looks so damn rad

Attached: 1561250986794.gif (320x221, 1.39M)

yes, I had it on PS4
was thinking shooting might be more satisfying on PC

It's okay. The art style is great, but the gameplay is kind of meh. I put about 10 hours into it to beat it, and that's with an hour or two of grinding to unlock the entire skill tree. For $2.50 i'd say fuck it and pull the trigger.

Doom is hit or miss. The arena fighting and glory kills were a turn off for me. Try it and get a refund if you don't like it either.

50% off already

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 55K)

>PUBG
No.

Huh. I guess I can just refund it if I don't like it. No one came to defend Night in the Woods though so that's a hard drop.

How's Bannerlord? Is it good?

Any good long RPG recommendations?
Turn based or not, just something I can get lost in.
Already done Witcher 3.

AvP is good, PUBG is kind of past it's prime though. Haven't played the others, but I haven't heard good things about SCUM.

Any casual managment games similar to two point hospital anyone reccomends? Already have city skylines and planet coaster. Looking for just a casual not too difficult watch the money roll in and buy new buildings type game.

Attached: SUMMON THEM.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

I bet you think you're really funny

Attached: ikl.png (170x192, 13K)

Is recettear better than moonlighter?

is Totally accurate Battle Simulator worth $11

all lego games are the same
well these are going to have voice acting now and supervillains lets you make your villain. looks and powers.

>bought way of the samurai 3
Is little kings story port fixed?
Im tempted to get that, sanic mania, or some kinda rpg that's some sorta cyoa if it's still popular in this day and age.

Attached: 2.jpg (500x500, 40K)

Is the Nonary games worth it or should I just wait for a lower price?

Pathfinder: Kingmaker. There's a pretty good mod that makes it turn based if you'd prefer that.
Yes.

can't imagine the Jurassic park builder game being too deep

was looking at that, not to sure about the reviews I'll have to look a little into it some more

To the anons who responded, thanks for sharing.

May switch out SCUM for Catherine Classic Edition, since it's the same price.

Kind of iffy on PUBG myself, since I have it on my phone.

Absolutely.

totally worth it

Are the Pathfinder dlc's worth it? I bought the game when it came out, didn't finish it because of the bugs, and now i'm thinking about trying it out again.

Attached: pfkm.jpg (616x353, 53K)

New Vegas
Tales of Symphonia
Divinity Original Sin 2
Valkyria Chronicles 4

It's the soundtrack look it didn't even decrease it's price

This is objectively the worst sale ever. Half the store isn't even discounted, 90% of the sales are higher priced than they've previously been, the contest is fucking retarded, and even the front page layout is complete shit.
Why you people dickride this company for doing absofuckinglutely nothing over the past 10 years I will never understand

maybe Slime Rancher?

Hunt Showdown

Is Cathrine Classic worth $13?

Should I just go ahead and buy all the Beamdog remasters (Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, Planescape, Neverwinter Nights) on Steam or should I play the Dragon Age I got for free on Origin to determine whether I even enjoy this genre and buy them later on GoG?

Why the fuck is the steam sale so shit to navigate? Why did they get rid of the old layout?

Attached: 1538376890245.jpg (700x714, 84K)

snake pass is fucking amazing

>Postal 3.
no

Too flat

>purchasing software licenses through Steam

Yes. The tiefling DLC romance is amazing.

dude you can get fo4 and gta for like 10 pound on other sites

>Is little kings story port fixed?
Yup

even dragon age isn't that similar, just pirate one and see how you feel. if you never had any experience with those games they can be tough to get into

For real, this shit is unintuitive. I just wanna buy games on sale, not some shit franchise that nobody should care about

Attached: 1535589912174.jpg (457x503, 27K)

well, Dragon Age is pretty different from classic CRPG.

GOG does sales on D&D games a lot so its probably best to hold off.

How good is Xcom 2 with War of the Chosen? I ask as a fan of those classic Xcom games like UFO and even Terror from the Deep.

i mean, it was bad
like, really bad

The sad part is Doom 2016 starts picking up once the refund period has already passed. I dropped it the first time I tried playing because the first few levels were slow and boring but the action picked up enough later on that I ended up really enjoying it on my second attempt, which also sucks because the best level design in that game comes from those early levels.

Any good shooting games?

Attached: 1561505787932.jpg (1016x974, 82K)

Scroll up

rate?

Attached: steam sale.png (1153x889, 380K)

How's yakuza kiwami for someone who just played through the originals on emulator?

_/_

Get the other two STALKER games.

How's Shining Resonance Refrain?

Drop Plague Inc. You'll end up playing that for a few hours and never touch it again. 3/5

I rate it a
>drop cargames out of 5

what's the most cost efficient way to get the discount? spend the minimum price to max your boost meter on day one then do challenges to earn the max tokens every day?

Counter Strike: Source

I liked Evil Within 2.

I have a $5 coupon from points
It’s down to:
>Kingdom Come
>Hat in Time
>Return of Obra Din
>Cooking Sim
Which one?

Attached: 03166287-4164-45D2-A7EC-FCBD985B21DD.jpg (668x924, 160K)

Is this game actually good, or is it just the typical Yea Forums FOTM?

Attached: scp.jpg (460x215, 41K)

What are some good RTS games for someone who's never played an RTS?

Attached: 1559070545938.jpg (1080x1080, 90K)

lads do i buy this, I like the concept of it but the gameplay seems generic as fuck
what do?

Attached: plaguetale.png (1119x211, 159K)

>actually waiting for steam sales
>when the real meta these days is waiting for extremely specific and niche sales events that have much much better deals

It's a walking simulator. Drop it.

hey racing games are good alright

I second this post.

rate my list

Attached: rate my shopping cart.jpg (603x478, 195K)

its fallout shelter but scp and korean VN attached

what games do you guys like with character customization?

Attached: Marsha.gif (250x270, 719K)

Company of heroes 2. It's easy to pick up and the battles are a fun to watch.

>Kingdome Come
Janky mess, just chokehold a dude with plate armor and steal his shit, boom, invincible.

>Hat in Time
Fun platformer that is charming and can be a decent challenge, DLC isnt too worth it tho

>Obra Dinn
One of my alltime favorites, Only downside is that you'll only get to experience it once and any plays afterwards are achievement hunting

>Cooking sim
Meme game for streamers or youtubers to play for views.

Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos and Frozen throne

get a singleplayer run in before reforged releases

I JUST WANT SAMURAI WARRIORS 4-2 GOD DAMN YOU GO ON SALE YOU FUCKING SLANT EYED CUNTS

It’s one of those games everyone on Steam has and plays occasionally. Well worth 5 dollars.

How did you get it

>DQXI not on sale at all

Attached: 1525130344508.jpg (1200x1600, 880K)

GTA V or Yakuza 0?
Never played either series before.

starcraft 2 is free and its good & beginner friendly

Rate cart

Attached: cart.png (630x382, 67K)

How didn't you play GTA before

Yakuza 0 is a great game but it's extremely long and extremely story/cutscene heavy. If you aren't in the mood for a long-ass story with a lot of dialogue and intrigue and shit, don't go for it. The gameplay is pretty simple and repetitive by the end, but it's satisfying for the most part.

How's Cthulhu?

If you're American, def GTA V.

Really good game
get the lifeline DLC if you want to play in a more sandbox fashion without the main story to bother you

damn, crash bandicoot is still over $20

Drop civ 6 for your own sake, and get dlcs for the Witcher

>You already own this game
based

I’m on the fence with the watch dogs games.

Someone tell me if they are worth it on pc.

I already spent a retarded amount of money so I got booster points or some shit. Click on that button to boost the team and got over 15,000.

Jeebus said not to

Buy Sleeping Dogs. After that, GTA V if you want more open world, Yakuza if you want more crime story.

Someone tell me some really obscure dumb shit to buy. I don't care about all the stuff everyone already fuckin' knows about. Recommend me some weird dumb stuff no one's ever heard of

Yeah I just bought it an hour ago lol

Looking to get into fighting games, should I get Dragon Ball FighterZ or Under Night?
Under Night looks more interesting, but it's more expensive and the player base is smaller, so I'd probably get my ass kicked constantly since I'm guessing there's not as many beginners online anymore.

should i pick up battletech?

8/10 for witcher alone as long as you can run it, Civ 6 is ass compared to 5
>you already own this game
>Kingdom come
Jesus christ

Don't know
Looked cool and I'm now just waiting for things to download

They're shit on any platform.

I'm considering Total War Warhammer 2 but I've never played a Total War game.

Break arts II

What's your budget? Koikatu Party is $60 in the US.

It's a movie with a bit of intractability and some pretty neat presentation. Pretty hit or miss I'd say.

>never played GTA
>starts with GTA V of all GTAs
boi

Ace of Seafood looks bat shit crazy, haven't played it though.

Why? Is Deliverance bad?

Rate my wishlist and tell me if I have shit taste in the most vulgar way possible
>store.steampowered.com/wishlist/profiles/76561197986294800/

Attached: FromHeroToZero.jpg (2235x957, 805K)

this

Well I’d buy a fighting game but they’re all dead on pc. Except maybe tekken 7 which I already have.

>TOME
Tales of Maj'Eyal?

You're right, the gameplay is generic as fuck.
And the story leaves a pretty good deal to be desired too, honestly. Unless you're just ridiculously interested in the setting and a good-looking whatever-game, pass.

y/n/maybe/idk/can you repeat the question?

Attached: r8 h8 masturb8.jpg (629x552, 64K)

based

Pirate all three STALKER games instead then get Call of Chernobyl

your taste is ok

pull the trigger on DivOS2, pirate Prepare to Die for Dark Souls (or buy the remaster then pirate PtD if you want to give From money, the remaster isn't very good). I wouldn't buy Octopath at full price.

Darkest Dungeon or Slay the Spire?

Attached: 1528472996492.gif (540x304, 1.14M)

Why are you buying it if you already fucking own it?

wasteland is on the Xbox game pass pc for a buck

PLAY THRONE OF LIES WITH ME.

Pirate Total War games, don't give them your money. Just look at how much overpriced DLC the games have.

Don't have Win10.

I'm not. I bought it earlier today and just put it in the cart for this screenshot.

if you play games on medium - STS, if you play games on hard - DD

FUCK DUDE WHY DO ALL THE BEST SETTINGS HAVE THIS SHIT TIER MOVIE GAME PLAYSTYLE JUST MAKE AN ORIGINAL GAME INSTEAD OF FUCKING WALKING SIMS AND MOVIES

Attached: WOKE_WILLY_shake.gif (512x512, 712K)

I have Dark SOuls Remastered at -90% and it's hard to resist but I must ask:
I've played the original DS1 and the DLC. Is it wise to buy this remaster edition?

Attached: 1552568885922.jpg (827x464, 103K)

>nothing looks interesting during steam sales anymore
that said, are these 2 games worth picking up?

Attached: file.png (615x229, 41K)

I have PtD since release was just curious about the remaster if is not worth it I'll trust you user

Seems like a lot for what it is but I ain't opposed to it. Is it actually good?
That's the kind of weird over-the-top nonsense I can get behind.
Totally baffling, I love it.

Is it worth to pick up RE2 at its current price? I saw that it's only 9 hours long

actual autism

I'll buy whoever rolls dubs a game under $24.99

Attached: 1561267178242.jpg (612x612, 149K)

buy 20 copies of plants vs zombies

DD it is. Thanks, user.

>Dark souls
Oh oka-
>Remastered
You cock wrangling mongoloid

>God eater 3
Its just bad monster hunter, go use your money to buy a a bike pump to pump something into the dent in your skull

>Octopath traveler
OH WOW ANOTHER TURN BASED JRPG, HOW FUCKING ORIGINAL,Imagine enjoying playing the same fucking game over and over since the inception this terrible fucking jap genre, two nukes werent enough holy shit

Throne of lies

>I have Dark SOuls Remastered at -90%
Care to explain

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

Yakuza kiwami 2 better not be on sale.

I fucking bought it before the sale started.

Thoughts? I'll probably add some more games that aren't as discounted later on.

Attached: cantaffordnotto.png (789x834, 215K)

rolling for this generous fag

Remaster looks worse and fixes nothing. If you want to play at 60fps that badly then I guess, otherwise it's a waste of money

Attached: mxROeUY.png (3181x921, 993K)

Hey anons
Looking to pick up Rabi-Ribi but I dunno if I should pick up its DLCs
Is it ok to to buy "Is the order a DLC" and "Before Next Adventure" DLCs?

>paying for dsfix

Whoever gets closest to dubs first *

Steam ID + Game must be in your post and it must be a direct reply to

Attached: iIpmndr.jpg (500x460, 23K)

From what I've heard it's pretty decent. One of those porn games if you're into that sort of thing (from the Japanese Illusion)

If you're willing to bite the bullet or have the money, just buy it.

Do it.

Darkest Dungeon teaches you to not get attached to characters

STS is good too btw

How's this? Also looking for some Metroidvania.

Attached: vidya.png (640x549, 117K)

Attached: 90.png (392x97, 13K)

Bloodstained

user probably has the original one.

And not to mention Octopath is 83.99 in CAD instead of the usual 79.99. Fucking pretentious nips

Shit even the waifu not worth it . And i fucking unlock all the ending for them. Just dont user go and get something better

r8 and/or tell me what to cut

Attached: Screenshot (278).png (771x579, 150K)

Council is slightly junky given that is AA, but it's overall story, setting and dialogues make up for it. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Probably a matter of priorities. I think they were baiting a sequel pretty hard, so I'd wait for that before getting invested in the world if you're still interested.

how sway

so this race shit is replacing trading cards? is there actually any way to earn points by doing the store queue etc like in previous years or is it only through games? seems like it's way harder to earn shit

Same it's happening to me maybe a shitty south american country triggers that discount

2 playthroughs (Leon and Claire stories)
then HUNK then TOFU
Free DLC
Its a GOTY candidate

Attached: claire.jpg (1243x1306, 288K)

Am I getting meme'd by Valve right now? It feels like this 5 dollar discount is real abusable.

Already picked that up on release and enjoyed it, but thanks.

Is Dark Souls 2: SOTFS worth $7.50? I played the original when it came out and thought it was a piece of fucking shit

Dunno about Immortal Redneck but otherwise great.

Any suggestions for Phantasy Star Online-like games?

Thanks

Pretty good. Might consider dropping MHW if you have no one to play with or if you're not too enthusiastic about skinner boxes.

SOTFS Changes around the placement of a bunch of enemies in the game making it a bit harder... It's an improvement and a good way to give DS2 a second chance

Maybe Pharaoh Rebirth

Hmmmm. Soul worker?

It’s free.

I went from level 43 to 81 in about 1 hour. I bought like 40$ worth of games to boost my meter then I ran warframe for 30mins since I had like 150 achievements which gave me 68k points to spend.

You get the extra discount by owning original dark souls PTDE

Anyone can tell me how much is the KoF XIV second DLC in the states?
Just curiosity

>>games youre on the fence with
how is Hunt Showdown? been debating about that or hell let loose

steamdb.info/app/590391/

Wait. You don't have to earn achievements during the event and can just fire up any game you have achievements on? Better fire up TF2 then.

The same price as the first DLC?

>tfw nothing grabs your interest anymore because you already got all the games you wanted a long time ago

Attached: 1547965642165.jpg (1897x765, 246K)

upgrade pack #2 ? $9.99

tfw spent my achievement points straight away because retard, at least it says I can do it tomorrow

>what's this game about? i thought it was some strategy stuff but apparently there's rpg stuff too?

>468047539
>what do you guys use to pirate? I'm thinking about getting into it but I don't want to get ransomware on my computer

I'm getting too old for this place.

Attached: 1233321_10152632921176760_6100048211858843094_n.jpg (640x640, 31K)

gibe nioh

ohboyohboyohboy

Thank you!

>already played all the old shit you wanted to play
>only 1 or 2 games per year that look interesting

Attached: 1541139898043.webm (1920x796, 1.89M)

Im going to waste dubs to get some user mad.

Thepiratebay > click on highest seeds > click magnet
its that easy

Frostpunk

My list, I still have $22 left.

Attached: Screenshot (66).png (204x149, 22K)

Recommendations?

Attached: file.png (612x174, 43K)

Already posted my wishlist rollin'

Is SAO:Fatal Bullet good? Looks fun

LP99X-AT9XC-NXT(best ROCKY movie)P

I think I've had it on my list since I saw gman make a vid on it. It seemed like a fun, dumb retro shooter, and at that price, I can't afford not to.

based wombo combo poster shilling this great game in every single steam sale thread

>all these people who think you can get dubs on Yea Forums

Is Trap Shrine actually good and worth $10 or is it just an epic meme?

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 69K)

Squad or Sandstorm; Vermintide or Deeprock?
goodbye nigger

Attached: wl.jpg (964x969, 269K)

Koikatsu Party.

rollin rollin rollin

Isn't that a disgusting pornography game?

Attached: 1445799187339.jpg (750x750, 181K)

isnt our life is an epic meme?

Attached: 1550312338432-3.jpg (403x604, 83K)

Kek nice bait

what the fuck is How To Survive

GNX(2+3)C-PJLL3-ERWPC

>Why yes, I did pick Team Turtle. How did you know?

Attached: Tokio Morishima.png (315x588, 212K)

my tastes are eclectic
got 10 potential buys here so you can rate me /10

Attached: games.png (615x873, 166K)

any good multiplayer games on sale?

Should I bite the bullet on Dead Space 1 and 2?

Vermintide, they're adding versus and beastmen

Neither are really easy mode for beginners. DBZF will teach you bad habits, and Under Night will get your ass kicked in. DBZF ain't a bad start though, at least you got autocombos, but the game's kind of imbalanced like most team fighters. There are definite "better than everyone else" teams for that.

Zombie/survival game

Absolutely. They're amazing. Don't even consider playing 3.

hell yeah
just never play 3, even pirated

Super Galaxy Squadron is fantastic too (and very cheap). You might like voidspire too, it looks way better in motion than in screenshots. Pretty interesting overworld interactions with abilities, including things like freezing lakes to cross and growing plants to reach new areas vertically. Combat ablities can all interact with each other similarly to Divinity as well. You can spawn a turret and then telefrag an enemy at the back of the pack for a two in one flank attack. There are also summons and floating swords and shit.

I'm almost done with my first playthrough of the entire thing and I'd recommend it. It definitely still has it's flaws, but it also has a lot of good stuff. I'd say it's worth the risk at $7.50

>Pharaoh Rebirth

My nibba. That new Touhou game the devs released a while ago is pretty good as well, and I couldn't care less about Touhou.

Attached: 1552893338625.gif (216x288, 827K)

I can't find a single fucking game to purchase.

2 is more actiony so stick with it if you don't love the horror aspect in 1.

>the Deadspace bundle has 4 things in it
>Deadspace 3 is not one of them

Attached: laughing tennant.jpg (300x172, 10K)

game is fun, especially fun in co op. worth 5$ easily. might visit the piratebay to buy the new sonic racing game and the crash soon

Buy a game for a loved one, and if you don't love anyone, donate two hours of your time to a local homeless shelter, that'd be worth about the price of a game.

>54

Winrar

Melty's or Cuphead, Carl?

Dude, just get Singularity. It's such and underrated gem

i'm laughing way too hard at this

Attached: 2019-06-26-065656_1360x768_scrot.png (978x302, 338K)

I love dungeon keeper, is WTFO worth it?

Any good deals on long lasting multiplayer games I can't pirate?

Attached: 1560904626777.png (1820x3193, 2.35M)

>into the breach, enter the gungeon
good
>witcher 3
pirate
>everything else
trash

>
Shut the fuck up nerd

Attached: 1561269528337.jpg (512x384, 23K)

t. faggot

lol

Attached: 1561047310367.gif (360x360, 748K)

Bloodstained, Hollow Knight, Sundered.

>asscreed origins is still hasn't dropped its base price so even when it's on sale it's still expensive
great

Is shining resonance refrain any good?

Good, because 3 is a fucking abomination. It's also origin exclusive.

What are some nice self-insert MMORPGs/RPGs I can sink time into? I played Stardew Valley for a good two months straight if that's any indication for what I'm looking for

Attached: 1535942715435.gif (343x495, 1.63M)

nothing of value was lost

SAO: Hollow Realization. I'm morbidly curious, but wouldn't spend my own money on it.

Cut Frostpunk.

That's because 3 is Origin exclusive.

Environmental Station Alpha
Valdis Story
La Mulana
Bunny Must Die

Wait, why are you curious?

You asked for customization, also porn is great. Who doesn't like porn?

>$24 is expensive
unironically get a job

>tfw took a photo outside one day and had one of those shadowmen in the air

Attached: 1551161118516.gif (680x383, 489K)

Anything I should know about the Burnout Paradise as far as being a PC port goes? Any common technical problems?

Under Night also has autocombos but they're kinda wimpy and you want to be careful not to blow meter on the super.

Since you posted a touhou, Antinomy of Common Flowers also has an autocombo button I think, but I can't imagine a lot of people are buying and playing an untranslated game on steam. And it's not even on sale.

Is this game as shit as everyone says?

Attached: tt.jpg (616x353, 36K)

for a 2 year old game that's 60% off? yes it is

Reminder that the devs said that even if they won the lawsuit they weren't going to add anything else to the game.
It's honestly a fucking shame, I had a blast with the game but it's just dead now

not him, but for a rehashed game for the past 10+ years, yes it is

Cuphead for sure. Melty can wait and I can fap another day

Bought my bro MHW and got Re2make for myself. Not spending any more since I just blew my sneed on two switch vouchers as well.

Attached: 1560553255616.jpg (960x534, 84K)

The game is shit. Don't buy any Ubishit. It's all yearly "AAA" fucking garbage.

Yes.

Ace Combat 7

>No sale on RoR 2
Hapoo why dammit. i wouldnt mind even a 15% off as long as there are some price cut to it dammit.

Just pirate it if you're too poor.

I need an online multiplayer game that has a big player base.

Attached: download.png (427x434, 206K)

what else should i get

Attached: Capture.png (634x464, 53K)

Why even get it to begin with? It's so fucking awful.

fucking based

u got the zero escape trilogy? what about ace's attorney?

Too bad you cant get dubs on Yea Forums fucker

Attached: file.png (55x21, 754)

Wait, really? Hopoo waited until the fucking end of the month sale and didn't even give it any % off?

Fucking shit.

>paying for anime

did i do good?

Attached: Capture+_2019-06-26-02-04-17.png (1304x1313, 491K)

Root Double
Nonary Games
Umineko

stellaris or ori and the blind forest

>cheaper games are all indieshit I'd rather play on Switch
>everything else is $30+
I hate this

Use yer $5 off? Or wait for the winter sale, RoR1 has been going on sale for beans for years now so I would be optimistic about the future.

TF2, PUBG.

Nonary Games if you like dumb mystery and even dumber twists.

>forget about sale
>buy Deus Ex Mankind Divided before
>it's on 85% sale now
Also is Vanquish and Furi worth it?

Attached: 1553647061014.jpg (604x604, 52K)

Literally just scroll down the Steam most played list and pick something

Even if i loved the original to death and like to read?

What genre?

I'm saving my luck to get quads when the right moment calls for it

vanquish is extremely fun but extremely short, it's a game that encourages playing multiple times for high scoring and harder difficulties

Is pub G even a good battle royale game ? compared to apex legends and fortnight or whatever

FURI IS A FUCKING MASTERPIECE
EVERYONE SHOULD PLAY IT

Darkwood or Baba is You?

The question is, which Grand Prix team do I join?

Elder Scrolls Online any good? base only

AMID EVIL or MAXIMUM Action?

I WANNA SHOOT STUFF

Attached: 1470291519752.gif (692x388, 203K)

anything else i should be on the lookout for?

Attached: cart1.png (617x295, 52K)

double yes

Don't care, I wanted mordhau but it's not on sale.

Psychonauts is dirt cheap

>Mordhau is one of the quest games
>isn't on sale
what's the fucking point

Just in case anyone hasn't bought this game, I highly recommend it if you're looking for a good single player game. I put in around 55 hours on the first year of the game alone and still have a lot to do before I get close to late game

Attached: 9034862398574.png (684x197, 30K)

Mystery keys!

E3NH (1+1)-XWXG5-PNFIX

HPVRZ-(8+1)F3QJ-LN3WE

DRG99-(1+1)KM0P-63WY7

Baba unless you're a brainlet

Both.

Ace attorney has been on my watch list i might get it

No battle royale games are good, they're just a shitty fad like MOBA's. They'll die off just the same. But you asked for populated. Not good.

The first half of S1 (and the corresponding LN volumes) were wasted potential and Progressive has improved on them a lot. I'm kind of interested as to how a game with the same setting would end up.

Zero Escape is b

Need some opinions/insights on some games, anons.
>TABS (zoomer meme shit)
>Mount & Blade Warband
>PC Building Simulator
>Saints Row IV
>Dead by Daylight
Yay or nay friends?

>everything interested in isn't on sale, at all
Well, guess I'll wait for Xmas sales.

Well what's good then?

Furi is hot garbage. Skip it, pirate the OST. Go play Katana ZERO if you want a good indie game.

Someone?

Alright, how's this?

Attached: steamsale.png (618x462, 91K)

The absolute state of my nigger country economy
Hahaha
Gonna hit Codex to see what he has on the shell.

Attached: NiggerTier.jpg (1366x730, 173K)

>literally who
>yes
>wat
>no
>meh

stop buying games from defunct devs

>No sale for DW8
JUST

What's real good?

Dishonored 2 so I can assassinate people as a pretty princess.

u tell me

my brother does this and I hear the install songs and they are usually pretty fucking good songs lol

Fight has no online co-op so why bother? Also it's been given out free before I think.

>:(

borderlands handsome collection recently went on sale for like 97 percent off lmfao idk if its now back to the original price

>468062704
>skinner boxes

kek

Attached: 1538725527585.jpg (751x902, 61K)

wasn't psychonauts free for a while on steam?

Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition any good?
I only played Berseria before and it was alright.

I don't know how it ends up price wise, but not all DD dlcs are worth playing, you would be fine with just Colour of madness and the base

Are there any flash deals up yet? If so, where are they?

there haven't been flash sales in like 4+ years

I personally got it for less than a dollar a while ago before hype started building up around Psychonauts 2 and Double Fine and Microsoft. $1.49 is pretty good too

KT's choices of what to put on sale is frankly bizarre

what do you do when you don't want anything?

I don't want anything. I'm a pirate. I just want to attempt to waste dubs.

Really? How's the replayability in that case? I might decide to just get the whole package if it isn't too replayable.
I might replace it with something else, then.

I'd take Crimson Court over Color of Madness

especially since Color of Madness adds the fucking Thing From the Stars

For anyone wondering about AC7 number of hours you can get out it. I beat it in 10 hours, but haven't even really touched the meat of the game, challenge medals and ace mode. That shit can easily get you 40+ hours and is hard as balls.

ID? Realization is one of my favorite co op games
DBD is a strong choice, very engaging and lots of customization options.

Warband can keep you playing for hundreds of hours.

IV's not as iconic as III, it's more of a mass effect tribute than anything.

how's living under a rock?

Debating Monster hunter and wargame

Attached: Capture.png (793x546, 147K)

I am pretty dubs don't work.

Darkest Dungeon doesn't really lend itself to replays since the grind to the end can be really long.

lifeislifepanzerpanzer. I appreciate you if legit.

They don't.

Look at my backlog and pick a game.

I'm back just went for a smoke, pick any game you want on your list man. I'll send it in the next 2 days.

Darkest Dungeon is literally BUILT around replays. If the long aspect of the game is too much, just play the mode that cuts the grind or get one of the 10,000 workshop mods to cut grind.

WHAT FUCKING GRAND PRIX TEAM DO I JOIN

Nothing much my nigga, what about you?

Attached: 1550206994453.jpg (468x468, 22K)

>debating one of the best games released in years
Sometimes I forget Yea Forums is functionally retarded.

your backlog? I wish I had one.

Someone redpill me on Danganronpa. I don't even know what kind of game it is? Is it a VN?

All I know is that there is a girl with a fat ass.

Attached: dangan.jpg (682x1034, 383K)

>Have Sniper Elite V2
>Want to get the bundle for the other SE games
>Tfw can't buy it without that stupid SE V2 """""remastered""""" edition taking up more than half the price.

Attached: 1546242886981.jpg (1273x1411, 825K)

gotcha. Will there be more deals added, or is this it? this is my first steam sale

Attached: 214356464321.jpg (923x960, 286K)

no, steam sales are pretty much static after day 1

>42 dollarydoos
Skip MHW. This is coming from someone who bought the game day one, it's not worth that much money. Emulate 4U or MHXX with the english patch for free instead. They still have active online communities on citra, as well as way more content and stronger combat mechanics.

Nobody got dub yet? Here I goo!

Well, what kind of vidya do you want?

that queer wasn't me

we cuck

Monster Hunter is pretty good, though mind you they're going to do a combine deal for MHW+Iceborne Expansion coming in start of 2020. Though if you get MHW now you've still got plenty of time to play and learn things.

Aside from MHW and God Eater series, any other MonHun suggestions?

Get the Nonary games instead (Zero Escape 1+2). Danganronpa is a VN with some ace attorney-like elements, but honestly it reads like it was written for 13 year olds and is pretty weak in terms of story/complexity. You'll have a much better time with 999 and Virtue's Last Reward.

It's like Ace Attorney except all the cases are Turnabout Big Top.

12 copies of Hunt down the Freeman pl0x. I'll get more enjoyment out of them than I will half the shit in my library.

Its 42 dollarydoos if you didn't notice

is A Hat In Time worth $15?

if cheap then why not.

Wargame is one of the best games released in years?

It's a 30-40hrs VN (depending on a game) with some puzzle elements in a form of the class trial. No branching choices or multiple endings.
Play it for waifus and crazy characters.
Games are also full of famous Japanese voice actors if you like that sort of thing. Dub is shit from the bits I've heard.

games similar to my cart. also maybe some metroidvanias

It's a VN with gameplay elements. Kinda like Ace Attorney. You also have a social mode where you can build relationships with any student you want, with the risk of them just dying the next day. I love them, but get ready for some anime bullshit, and buckwild plot threads. Play 1, then 2, and then maybe watch the danganronpa 3 anime, it kinda sucks though. Make sure to play V3 last. it technically isn't part of the main storyline, but you can't really play it out of order.
This, but it's glorious. Again, don't go in expecting an incredibly deep story.

Toukiden's fun if you have a few people to play with. They're really solid hunting games, but the AI is way too efficient and will basically frame perfect revive you and always deal optimal damage. They can suck some of the fun out of playing, but fights take a bit longer than planned if you don't bring any of them with you. Toukiden is at its best when playing with one other person. It's a better series than God Eater though by far.

8/10

>retards can't read
If you're willing to split it, Enter the Gungeon and GTA V please
If not, just one or the other is fine
steamcommunity.com/id/cbchuckman

Based

youtube.com/watch?v=72QAAOaYW2M

Attached: 1548300869377.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

got sleeping dogs earlier

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (666x583, 102K)

This is the only post that actually followed all the rules so I'll give you both lol

>metroidvanias

gay. furi kicks ass, i'm not even black and i liked it

Not him but I have been on the fence about council. Looks fun but can't tell.

hell yes, dlc is shiet don't bother

Im trying to get my friends into Deep Rock, that game looks like a blast with friends.

My fucking negro, I also got closest to dubs too
Add me

Attached: dab.gif (498x359, 408K)

Vanquish and Ion Maiden. Ion Maiden only has two full levels at the moment FYI. It will be released once the lawsuit ends I'm imagining which will be fucking eternity.

Attached: neonwaterblack.gif (500x500, 653K)

Thinking of getting Wizard of legend and fallout new vegas. Any game recommendations for 21 aud or lower?

Is my country‘s currency (Indonesia) the cheapest of all countries if converted to dollars or any other currencies? MHW is like 20$ here, and im starting to buy Chaos;Child for like only 5$ now.

Attached: IMG_20190626_132349.jpg (715x1212, 191K)

You can just download the dlc, bethesda has no protection. I accidentally downloaded hearthfires for skyrim and saw that it works without doing anything else. So give that a try. Even the achievments work and everything

Depends on the game. If you're that curious you can check steamDB pages of games you're interested in a see how the price varies between regions.

New Doom is worth playing. It's just retards giving it a hard time. It's definitely one of the better FPS campaign's in the last 5 years if not more.

Is it fun though? or is it just shit to keep you busy? ive watched some of it and I am on fence.

>OG endless space collection just 99 cents
I have been waiting for this sale all year
Shame the disaster DLC for civ is just 10 dollars off

Attached: 1558127225044.gif (498x280, 952K)

You can get Shadow of Chernobyl for $1.50 right now here; fanatical.com/en/bundle/fugitive-bundle

yakuza 0 because GTA V is fucking garbage and honestly i don't know why people like it. yakuza 0 has good gameplay and an engaging story. if you really are that annoyed by weeb stuff then play grand theft auto 5 i guess

Squad any good?

See y'all in the next thread.

Ok so can anyone help me as a 1st timer who is looking to buy Mount & Blade: Warband. Is just the base game solid enough or should I also get any DLC while it's cheap? what DLC has most bang for buck or is essential.

Attached: 1527267803162.jpg (225x216, 46K)

solid lineup DOS is great with friends and Hitman 2 is something im looking to buy as well.

You may as well get the full pack

Check out Touhou or Hollow Knight. Two solid metroidvania's and Bloodstained is very good too. Pick whatever you'd prefer. Touhou is on the shorter end, Bloodstained ~15 hours, Hollow Knight has the most content by a mile. All solid titles. Otherwise, you did a real fucking good job. All solid games.

How much money would you have to spend to get the extra 7.50aud from the grand prix event?

It's both, it's really engaging and time killing. For me one in game day is like 20 minutes because I'm so busy
There are also plenty of literally wifeable girls and boys. Social mechanics are unfortunately a bit lackluster, but that's my only gripe with it. You really won't regret this purchase

Dude it's early access through spring 2020

Amid Evil easily. It's very polished and a complete package. Maximum Action though is very, very janky and doesn't have as much content as you might think. You can beat all of it's levels in under an hour.