Why don't you own a smartphone with a physical keyboard?

Why don't you own a smartphone with a physical keyboard?

Attached: 81Pyun8SOqL._SY550_.jpg (262x550, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9McGKrxOnB8
gsmarena.com/lg_c900_optimus_7q_-3555.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tactile feedback means fuck all when the buttons are so fucking small.

looks stupid

Because Steve Jobs was right 12 years ago

If you make the buttons out of plastic, they are effectively "hard coded". This works if you the featureset doesn't require anything other than a keyboard, but especially in a world where you can't predict which applications each individual is going to be using, it's far more efficient to make it "responsive" by eliminating the keys and making them part of the software instead.

You release 2005 was 14 years ago right? It's 2019 and everything is touch or voice, get with the times gramps.

Kind of want one. Reminds me of the old phones I had, the clamshell ones. You could actually text and drive because you knew where the god damn buttons were. Miss those days.

fpbp

Typing on phones has always been fucking annoying whether it's on a touch screen or not.

I too remember those days when my cellphone keyboard looked fucking filthy and I couldn't really do anything about it

This is coming out soon, looks cool.

Attached: Fxtec-Pro-1-angle-view-open.jpg (1920x1080, 263K)

Calories in calories out

It has nothing to do with hitting two at the same time, child.

because im not retarded

>having fat fingers has nothing to do with hitting multiple keys at the same time
I've been using one for years and I never do that, and I have normal sized hands.

It's not about hitting multiple keys at the same time you dumb fuck. That's not the problem because it doesn't happen.

Aren't they making that new high tech phone screen where the screen can morph up into the shape of a keyboard and give tactile feedback? That's probably the play, little blackberry and sidekick keyboards never felt natural.

This chucklefuck just said that hitting multiple keys at the same time.
So which is it, is it not a problem or is it?
The buttons are fine

I said it's not about hitting two keys at the same time because I'm not fat you retarded fucking chimp.
Keys are too small to give any advantage over touchscreens and the buttons are garbage quality.
t. someone who got his first smartphone 2 years ago because touchscreens are cancer

>physical keyboard
psh why would I when I got this bad boi

Attached: 67984.jpg (426x500, 35K)

based emulation machine

Embarrassing.

memes aside, swipe input is getting consistent enough on modern devices. i recommend you try using it if you're not already

But i do.

Attached: sidekick 2002.jpg (500x550, 31K)

Is there something with this form factor that connects through type-c? the fact that it's Bluetooth is disconcerting.

Attached: 412CHGj27uL._AC_SY400_.jpg (495x196, 25K)

I use a lot of made up words when talking with friends, and having to manually add it to the dictionary isnt fun.

I haven't heard any gamepad that's physical for phones

Opening that up and dialing on that little number pad section looks awkward as fuck.
Could you at least dial on the screen when it was closed?

I’ll buy the Blackberry Priv instead because at least with that the keyboard have a slide to hide them

based

>manually
it's all automatic now

Nope.
If I try to swipe a word not in my dictionary already it'll do the closest word to it.

Get over it boomy
Phones have games now

and are we discussing phone games

no

Blackberry's wouldn't be too great if I wanted a phone just for gaming purposes.
As bland as the current form factor is, most games are designed for it, as well as peripherals like . I ended up getting a V20 for my game collection, and it works fine for it.

>try to press f
>drfgcv
That's why

Depends on what kind of games you play

Lose weight

Attached: Screenshot_20190513-225748.png (1080x1620, 411K)

>having small hands
LMAO

>Lose weight
It's called being an adult with grown-ass hands. You'll understand in a few years

>anyone who doesn't have an eating disorder is obviously a child

Who're you quoting, dipshit?

What else could you possibly mean?
>I weigh 400 pounds and can't manage to type properly on a keyboard.
>I can't have an issue. A normal adult like me who has issues with it means that this just wasn't built for normal people.

Get a grip

>468053708
>projecting this hard
No more (You)s for you, retard.

>its just projecting
>despite me using said keyboard constantly
Explain why you can't type on a mobile keyboard
Normal people can do it without hitting multiple keys at once
Why can't you?

A mobile is like 3-4" wide. You're trying to fit 10 keys per row. That's 0.3-0.4 inches wide keys.
A quick google search says the average thumb width is 1 inch wide.

I would usually say I'm sure you understand what a 1" object hitting 0.3" wide keys lined one next to each other would do, but given your previous imbecilic posts....

Thumbs are curved, so by pressing down with the tips like you do when typing on any mobile device (including touchscreen) you only activate the point near the center.
You don't use the entire width of your thumb to press a button.
Absolute retard
Do you have issues typing on touchscreens too?

See, the great thing about touchscreens is that it's all digital. You can just flip your phone horizontally and holy shit, your keyboard just moved to a much wider area, letting you type comfortably! You can't do that with your shitty plastic keys.

I don't need to convince you of jackshit my dude. If your retarded physical key phones were as great as you said, they would exist on the market. You wouldn't need to be trying to win moronic arguments on the internet like the dipshit that you are. This will be my last reply to you, shit-for-brains

Attached: 1541030909091.jpg (1024x707, 211K)

If only they refreshed it with more powerful hardware or made modular gamepads.

Mobile controllers suck.

I actually messed with an older android blackberry today, the keys just feel way too small to type with and this is coming from someone who has small baby hands.

This looks like an android version of an old windows phone i use to have

gsmarena.com/lg_c900_optimus_7q_-3555.php

i wouldn't even bother dude

Sauce?

VIDEO
FUCKING
GAMES

>if they were as great they'd exist on the market

Apple says people dont want keyboards
Apple makes phones with no keyboards
People buy apple phones via name recognition
Many companies copy apple, pushing that idea further.

Apple says people dont want headphone jacks
Apple makes phones with no headphone jacks
People buy apple phones
Other companies copy it, thinking that's what people want

Etc etc

Only gamepad I ever saw with a direct connection was the moto z gamepad mod but that thing works only on moto z phones. My friend let me mess around with it and it was pretty much perfect

Attached: 743399.jpg (1000x1000, 88K)