Another Mario Maker 2 leak. Since we already had Hammer leaked by the french streamer, is it real or fake?

Another Mario Maker 2 leak. Since we already had Hammer leaked by the french streamer, is it real or fake?
reddit.com/r/MarioMaker/comments/c5jlyw/new_powerup_leak_spoiler/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
Sorry for linking Reddit like a plebian.

Attached: Mario-Pirahna-Plant-Hand-Puppet.jpg (600x600, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/aNwno9l
mariowiki.com/List_of_power-ups
youtube.com/watch?v=catkOzLh_ZY
reddit.com/r/MarioMaker/comments/c5l66w/the_game_seemingly_got_an_update_and_after_being/
twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/1143737618380673024
youtube.com/watch?v=hhnLuGan6go
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

looks fake to me

Why does no one leak anything on Yea Forums anymore?

twitter hates Yea Forums

y r u linking 2 reddit

I'm too lazy to leak shit. I'd rather just sit around and shitpost all day.

I mean, I grew up with Super Mario Land and think it's cool they added the super ball, but what's the point? It was a gimped version of the fire flower. Literally just a product of the Gameboy limitations.

Because it will just get drowned out by wojack and Smash threads.

its supposed to be nostalgic and witty you frothing basedboy

I didn't say it wasn't you dense fuck. Just that there isn't much point to having it in your level over fire flower or something. It's nice for aesthetics, but that's it.

Having gimped versions of things is good though, is it not?
If you want the player to not be able to demolish enemies but still have a projectile then it could work nicely. Also doesn't it collect coins? Could be useful for those with coin collection goals

Because it works differently. Normal fire flowers bounce along the ground, this one can bounce up into the air.

God I hope this means that the ice flower is in too

It's been a while, I've forgotten that they bounce up into the sky. Might b cool

imagine inserting an onahole

Because it just gets lost in the torrent of garbage threads and everyone else making fake leaks

Update
m.imgur.com/aNwno9l

it bounces around. there are applications for it. you just have autism, its okay shh shh everythings gonna be okay sweetie no no dont cry the super ball isnt real it cant hurt you

>tfw Switch is banned
>not only locked out of Eshop, but entire games like Mario Maker are useless

Well, there's always Switch Mini I guess.

Attached: 3546893569.jpg (372x260, 21K)

>make one post about a ball possibly being useless
>mad cuck goes into a fit of rage

mariowiki.com/List_of_power-ups
You can pick one power up for each of the remaining themes
What do you pick?

>no costumes
Shit game. Fuck off, shill.

>We get this goofyass powerup before we get something cool like the ice flower or hammer suit
at least its actually a new power up which the game barely has any

Attached: 1557797055893.jpg (480x247, 12K)

We're not cool anymore

I guess frog suit for 3. Hard choice between hammer and that, but I chose frog since we already have a projectile powerup. But maybe hammer would be better because frog suits are very situational?

>Big Mushroom, Superball
>Super Leaf, Frog Suit
>Cape Feather, Carrot
>Propeller Mushroom, Super Acorn
>Cat Suit, Hammer

Please. Fucking please just give us a Land/2 theme already.

Attached: 3njgu.jpg (685x687, 43K)

No e-fame of literal autists kissing up to you and people feeling the need to larp as that cool info broker "god look at me I'm so mysterious and knowledgeable".

Attached: 1561489082365.png (1022x731, 860K)

If this is real, I hope Mario 3 has the hammer suit

Assuming each game style gets its new power-up, my money is on this lads.

>SMB1: Superball
>SMB3: Frog Suit
>SMW: Probably some obscure shit no one thinks of until revealed
>NSMBU: Ice Flower
>3D World: Builder Suit/Hammer

Blue shell. Literally the best power up

+ clock

I just know they are going to do something disappointing like adding the frog suit to Mario 3 instead of the hammer suit

But we have a lot of leaks. Most recent one is the Ben Affleck one.

Super Mario Land theme added in the day one patch
Screencap this you niggers

Attached: 1561512943594.jpg (185x233, 7K)

It's okay. Reddit's quality is actually really high compared to Yea Forums. It encourages conversation and well-developed arguments compared to this shit fuck, which has devolved over the years into people shouting the same tropes:
>soul
>zoomer
>kel
>fpbp
>have sex

This board has turned to shit.

Post body

WAIT WHICH THEME?

Super Mario Land theme

>smb1: superball
>not carrot, that would fill "flying powerup" quota for smb1
>but redundant superball
Why?

We still do it all the time, fuck you.

Speaking of Mario Maker 2 leaks: youtube.com/watch?v=catkOzLh_ZY

Attached: 1393901536431.jpg (924x693, 154K)

I actually heard from someone more reliable that this is real

>Desert Mario World theme
Fuckin neato. Always love that 16-bit music.

You mean music theme?
Or entirely new visual theme? Because the latter if exceedingly unlikely for a multitude of reasons

have sex, soulless zoomer

Its confirmed real thanks to a datamine!
reddit.com/r/MarioMaker/comments/c5l66w/the_game_seemingly_got_an_update_and_after_being/

are amiibo suits confirmed yet

Fuck you

Attached: 1528821542680.jpg (1018x372, 64K)

looks fake
which sucks because I'm just imagining the super ball ricochet shenanigans

twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/1143737618380673024

some items in the code are kind of vague, may or may not be more of them

There's also this one (which was the only one that got Joker right, iirc)

Attached: smash joker leak.png (946x434, 144K)

Visual theme
And they can just make all the gimmicks and enemies exclusive to it just like 3d world theme

SuperKinoko ,FireFlower ,SuperBallFlower ,SuperStar ,DekaKinoko ,SuperLeaf ,MantFether ,PropellerKinoko ,SuperBell ,OneupKinoko ,PoisonKinoko ,SuperHammer

This seems to be all the power ups. RIP hammer suit. "MantFether" is probably the cape form SMW. "Dekakinopo" translates to the Mega Mushroom

>?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
So not only are you a phoneposter you're a phoneposter who browses reddit and then crosslinks to there.
Kill yourself, please.

Obviously fake, there's no way they'd do 3 hype third party characters and then 2 anti-hype first party characters. Fire Emblem is already notorious in the community and Sylux is, frankly, a literally who.

post yfw this gets revealed as the other extra style

Attached: 72594567.gif (480x448, 17K)

Just like there was no way they'd kill the hype of Ridley and K. Rool with Ken and Incineroar right?

yeah mant is short for mantle which describes the cape

>SuperHammer
>rip hammer suit

It's the 3D World powerup that's already been seen

Mantfether is definitely the cape, "Manto" means cape in Japanese (probably derived from "mantle" or perhaps the French "manteau")

fuck off, this is good. hope they add more power-ups like the hammer suit.

That’s a new powerup exclusive to 3D World.

see

That's clearly on a completely different level, Incineroar was in theory an exciting reveal and he was only hated due to leak drama.

Just because boomers don't like a character doesn't mean they're not hype

Alright man. See you in hell

They're characters everyone expected to be in but didn't really want. They were anti-hype compared to characters people wanted but didn't think would get in.
Either way it sets a precedent for Nintendo front-loading the reveals instead of saving the best for last.

>Incineroar was in theory an exciting reveal
Nah, Incineroar would’ve been underwhelming as fuck either way. I’m happy he’s expressive in-game but it doesn’t change the fact that I could not give less of a fuck about Incineroar.

>codename: Slope
Holy fucking shit.

>the Ben Affleck one
what

kek, they knew.

>SMM1's internal codename is "Block"
>this game's codename is "Slope"

Attached: 1539593209368.png (576x456, 32K)

what does it mean

Hey Super Mario World, how come your mom lets you have THREE new music themes?

is the french dude's stream archived anywhere
i know it got obviously nuked off of twitch

Attached: 1534889712598.gif (370x246, 984K)

They knew that people have been requesting slopes since day one

it means they listened

I hope we get the penguin suit. It's my fav mario powerup out of all.

Attached: Penguin_Suit.png (150x168, 28K)

Mant = Cape Mario. But I can not figure out what "Sippo" could mean. Probably because I don't know Japanese. Whatever it is, there doesn't seem to be a power up associated with it though

Attached: D99fTA2VUAALpRE.png (1299x91, 13K)

raccoon mario

Oh fuckin' duh. It's Racoon Mario. I was getting "tail" when I googled "Sippo". Don't know why I didn't put that together

We had the Pokemon SwSh leak that was spot on, leaked Nessa, all the pokemon shown including the 2 that were only shown in the playable e3 demo

Reviews are out tomorrow, what are you guys guessing the reception will be like? I honestly think the scores will be a smidge lower than the original just because the concept isn’t brand new anymore.

Attached: 6E690128-3502-41FC-AB29-2F049EECB2E7.png (196x197, 34K)

Depends on how people take to the docked controls. Supposedly they are actually good once you get used to them, but if people go in expecting it just like the original on the gamepad and don't give it a chance to get used to it might score lower

Doesn’t bother me too much because I’ll be playing the game almost exclusively in handheld, but it is the trade off of being a jack of all trades console. I’m sure it works fine enough with the controller but for me nothing can beat the touchscreen for this sort of game. I’ve heard some say the screen is too small to do anything precise but I don’t remember the Wii U gamepad being much bigger if at all.

It ricochets off of things and collects coins

>datamine confirms these are the only new powerups
>no Frog Suit for SMB3
>no Penguin Suit for NSMBU

DAMMIT NINTENDO WHY DO YOU HATE THESE GAMES?!

Attached: builder.jpg (309x303, 15K)

>No Super Mario Bros 2 skin
I'll keep my 60 dollars, thanks

Attached: 1529613231132.jpg (326x314, 54K)

NSMB and SMB3fags BTFO.

wrong, they added the balls and the propeller. it's bullshit that the hammer suit, frog suit, and NSMB power-ups still aren't in though.

Propeller was in SMM1

going to be added after the friend online update

really?

youtube.com/watch?v=hhnLuGan6go

>SMB: Mystery Mushroom
>SMB3: Frog Suit
>SMW: P-Balloon because it's the only one left
>NSMBU: Penguin Suit
>SM3DW: Double Cherry

I feel like the double cherry doesn’t really work as well on a 2D plane. I’d rather have the cannon block or the goomba costume personally.

If you leak on Reddit then you get attention for longer and it seems more realistic since it's not just another Yea Forums leak.

Super Mario World also got nothing

Three new music tracks is hardly nothing

too many fake leaks on Yea Forums, specifically just dozens of fake nintendo direct and smash leaks, means everyone just ignores you and calls it fake.

shut up

Power up wise. Context is key

>that only reply

Attached: laughing italians.png (272x319, 167K)