Super Mario Maker 2

Are you going physical or digital? Is anyone getting that NSO bundle for $10 more?

Attached: super-mario-maker-2-boxart-banner-feb132019-900x576.jpg (900x576, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B073WVW2RQ
amazon.com/gp/product/B00N1BRWLA/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

physical, NSO bundle isn't worth it

Physical and no

Physical. I went digital with SM1 the last time because I was in Japan when the game came out. Fuck you Nintendo, fuck you and your region lock at the time.

>Is anyone getting that NSO bundle for $10 more?

Attached: 1535879987481.jpg (250x241, 25K)

Physical. Have to share with 3 other consoles in my household.

Physical and nah. I use someone else's family plan.

It's less than 48 hours away and we STILL don't know if amiibo costumes are in

I cancelled my preorder to go on a date with a girl on release day, its worth it, I will join mario maker later on.

Attached: mmmm.png (700x457, 105K)

Digital. I want access to all games from the menu, I don’t need a plastic box to decorate my house, I have the cash, and I want to play it often. Oh, and it’s a bit cheaper with the voucher program.

Going digital if this stupid eShop code I bought ever gets shipped. $100 eShop credit for $82 was enough compulsion to go digital since I can get it for $41 and won't want to quit playing anytime soon.

Fuck sakes, seek employment immediately!

Digital cause I've got a ton of nintendo gold points and it means I can get the $10 online for free
I'd get physical if that weren't the case

>blah blah "life isn't the fantasy that your spoiled ass was born into" blah blah

>buying first party Nintendo games digitally ever
Literally the only games you should ever buy digitally are third party and Indies

All digital here, physical is too expensive in my country.

Not him, but yeah, it isn't. I was one of those spoiled asses, and reality hit me hard in the fucking face. It sucks. You just have to endure it all until the end. I hate my job but it's the only way I can pay the bills and by extension pay for other shit like video games.

I'd get digital, but massgenie had a sale for 40 bucks that I couldn't pass up

They're already confirmed out

>NSO
That's what i wonder. Basically normal version with stylus costs 55 usd in my russian cunt, the online version with steelbook is 80 usd. Basically, i get steelbook for "free", is it worth it? Never owned a steelbook before, not sure if i should start with mario maker 2.

Attached: shopping.jpg (450x211, 34K)

I want to order online and pick it up physically at my target but theres usually a girl there with HUGE tits in the counter and Im afraid of dropping my spaghetti, where should I order instead?

I've gone physical for everything but MK8 because I already have it for the Wii U and it's that one game that I can always play with people and don't want to lug it around.

Who else here /stylus/?

Holy shit you're never going to date her so just stop caring and go

massgenie also had $50 eShop credit for $41. That's the one I'm waiting on Only problem is the wait since my card didn't process right away. I just got a confirmation from massgenie that my code should come soon.

Do they sell any at fucking gamestop?

NSO bundle is not worth it, if you already have online should use a voucher instead. The amount you save with a voucher pays for your next subscription if you want one.

I'm not getting either because there aren't any costumes.

Yeah, but the people he was replying to all clearly work and are trying to stretch their dollar so that they can enjoy the game without doing something stupid like going into debt. Hope your life gets better, user.

> 3 Nintendo Switches in household
> Can’t pay share of NSO but can afford $60 game
> Is spending money on a one-time date instead of cooking or doing something that doesn’t cost

bUt BuT, iM sO pOoR

Learn to make better decisions you fucking loser. Provide worth to your employer and society.

Physical.

My Amazon order got delayed because it arrived at the wrong fucking post office. I'm probably not even going to receive it. Christ the Florida USPS sucks ass.

where can i buy a copy with the pencil shit

No, but they are pretty cheap on amazon
if you have prime you can probably get one shipped by the 28th
you can also go to any office supply store or best buy

People tend to be more picky about gaming purchases even if they can afford them because they're entertainment

OK, that’s fair then. But don’t act like it’s only because you can’t afford it. If you want to be stingy, that’s your choice and I respect it.

>if you have x dollars, you have x + y dollars
>other peoples things are your things too
>live life MY way
>also life is totally fair get real loser lmfao my dad's company totally rocks i get to do whatever i want *clocks out early*

Europe

The steelbook edition is only available in Europe, right?

Well, that is true. You don't want to go into debt buying fucking vidya. I'm in debt for a variety of reasons, being in debt period fucking sucks. [/spoiler]Thanks. I hate my life right now and want to die. I hate my job, I hate my co-workers. Hoping I get that teaching job so I can escape food service and unfuck myself[/spoiler]

Attached: Hell.jpg (960x736, 230K)

>seek employment
new forced meme?

I can’t believe the excuses that some make to feel okay with their situation. He’s right, provide society with more.

>NSO bundle for $10 more
Objectively not worth unless there are NO other games you want in the next year.
>If you have online: buy vouchers, save $20, total $120 for two games and a year of online
>If you don't: buy 1-month sub, do the above, $124 for two games and a year + 1 month of online
>Mario Maker bundle: $130 for two games + 1 year of online

Yeah, as usual, they get all the good shit and we here in the states get jack squat.

I'll probably just get it at Best Buy or Office Max or something. I hate waiting for shit online and would rather just go to a brick and mortar store. I'm still stuck in the boomer mindset of supporting brick and mortar establishments.

This. You can't just "meet" people these days. You need to go through the designated good goy apps like Tinder, or dating sites. Or find some slag at a bar. People tell you to do it through work, but you can get #metoo'd and at the same time they tell you don't shit where you eat.

steelbooks are fucking lame. that's not even a good looking one either.

What's the point of steelbook? I know that it just looks good, but this one actually looks whatever
Yeah, this one looks bad.

Bought a dinky one off amazon. Coincidentally TWEWY on the Switch has become about 20% less shitty, but I wonder why the fuck they made undocked mode touch mandatory while also requiring the joycons to be on and constantly losing charge.

Attached: 1392893070387.jpg (500x499, 105K)

I mean, it's no skin off my nose. I rare buy special editions of shit because I'm pretty poor most of the time, but it sort of reminds me of a 3DS case or something. Also like that it comes with a stylish. I would have just liked for us to have the option. Often enough we don't get the special editions yuros do, and it sort of sucks.

amazon.com/dp/B073WVW2RQ
best stylus coming through.

walmart sells it for $50 on launchday

Well, I meant the stylus actually. I already have it pre-ordered at fucking Gamestop because I'm a pleb.

Dude just slap that bitch and tell her to give you your damn bing bing wahoo game its not like shes holding it for you between her crotch

Sepcial editions are gay. The only one i like a lot is sonic mania and similar stuff

The problem is you both seem to live in your own little world where solutions that begin with the word "just" actually work. For most people "just [do obvious thing]" isn't an option. You can call it an excuse if you want. It just makes you a dick.

I wanted the Sonic Mania special edition but I can't justify dropping another $30 after getting the digital version in 2017. Just not worth the money.

Huh. I ordered this one amazon.com/gp/product/B00N1BRWLA/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Same thing only older. Wonder what the difference in quality is.

why did they just take the promo art and make it fucking barren as all hell for the steelbook
that looks terrible

Attached: super_mario_maker_2-1.jpg (835x622, 235K)

Only use one with a hard tip like this if you have a glass screen protector.

>paying for switch games
I shiggy diggy

I've noticed a lot of steelbooks use simpler and more boring art than the real cover, I don't get it.

Attached: A43E7247-FB4C-4505-9B50-326D65D3C6CA.jpg (1200x900, 177K)

thought it wasnt sold in the US only jp/eu

better, thinner disc and a different non-slip grip.

You guys are not real mario fans, you guys are just being vocal, toxic and hateful. You are ruining the mario comunity. Super Mario Maker 2 is gonna gives us everything we asked for. We finally got slopes but you still hating these games. And restricting the online plays makes appreciate the other players more. Your hate is not gonna acomplish anything.

Attached: 512.png (512x512, 324K)

he means he preordered the game at gamestop but is getting the stylus seperate

meant for
you should be using one since the dock is such a pos. left a scrape on my protector already.

I never even asked for slopes
only thing I've been asking for is gravity

Yeah, that's what I meant.

True
Looks like garbage. Like it's a school bag of an emo girl from 00s.

Yeah, i've seen it actually being same price/cheaper on russian ebay that digital version with dlc, i bought it on eshop long time ago as well.

it's a copypasta, seen it in several threads
ignore it

Attached: 1537753304606.png (229x252, 26K)

that's just the price I've seen at Target. I always see it on the shevles when I'm browsing for vidya here in the states. Maybe when the price drops one day I'll do it, but not now.

You guys see the Superball coming back yet?

If anyone here is doing the voucher shit, what other game do you plan on getting?
I'm hoping that LM3 is added to the program once it has a concrete release date

good taste

I just fucking did, what the fuck? This is amazing.

Attached: yZ1OG9u.jpg (224x301, 12K)

What a time to be alive

So what you're saying is GOTY?

I'm using Animal Crossing as my second game for the voucher. Mario Maker 2 and Animal Crossing are games I definitely want digital.

does anyone know if Mario Maker 2 on the eShop release on Thursday 9PM PST?
this will literally decide if I get it physical or not

Attached: 1557859909601.png (1300x1300, 723K)

>Physical and no, I already have an active account.

I haven't tried NSO yet, and I figure $10 for a year of it I can at least fuck with some levels on MM2 and finish up the challenge board in SSBU. MM2 is probably worth $70 anyway.

They confirmed that the NSO included in the bundle will add on to the end of your existing subscription. You can stack up to three years in advance.