Admit it faggots, you loved Mass Effect 3 until the ending ruined everything

Admit it faggots, you loved Mass Effect 3 until the ending ruined everything

Attached: shepard-blogjpg-958316jpg-8dda7e_1280w.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oCZFx5Pt-Ng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was garbage from start to finish fuck off. Except for Tuchanka
youtube.com/watch?v=oCZFx5Pt-Ng

Eh, the last third of the game was rushed really

I liked most of it.

Best part was Good. You opened this message

>wait whole game series to visit Turian homeworld
>”Fuck you, here’s a generic moon level”
Didn’t ruin the game, but it definitely soured my opinion

I did. I didn't even really mind the ending that much.

based

Actually no, the reduced party size and rushed conclusions to people's side stories threw me off very early on.

I don't think this is an unpopular thing to say here?

Yes.

Attached: 1561292387788.jpg (600x372, 56K)

gameplay-wise it's a step up from 2.
Everything else is garbo.

The Mass Effect 2 is the only good Mass Effect game, and 80% of the reason for that is the cast + suicide mission. Shit series is shit, fuck EA.

It was trash the second that kid showed up

my favourite example of the shite graphics is the literal untextured unanimated background """characters"""

Attached: original.jpg (960x540, 79K)

No, I only ever wanted a story based game.
Give me back ME1, give me back unlimited ammo weapons because the story was more important.

Attached: 99999999999999999999999999999999_PERCENT_MAD.jpg (332x375, 58K)

>deus ex machina to stop the Reapers
I knew they would do it, because I didn't see any other way they could write themselves out of the unstoppable alien machine race that literally shattered the human fleets in like a day, but still, my opinion went down. I stopped enjoying the game when Cerberus suddenly could assault the Citadel after I blew up the Collector base. Having Udina be a traitor would've been cool and explained how they managed to hide and worm their way through the galaxy for so long, until they magically had a whole army instead of the strike forces they were shown to have. Oh, and "I am the edge", fuck, Anderson kicked his ass in the damn books, and thought he was so pathetic he just let him go.
This user is right though, Tuchanka is amazingly well done, surprisingly so.

Attached: 1399161021988.jpg (693x591, 104K)

How to fix Mass Effect when EA eventually decides to remake it
> Mass Effect 1:
> 1. Better Mako Controls
> 2. Better character customization for fuck sakes
> 3. Give the characters personalities & have them banter with each other like Old Bioware games
> 4. Less Copy pasted side quests
> 5. Fix The inventory system
> Mass Effect 2:
> 1. Keep the same original cast
> 2. Save the Suicide Mission for Mass Effect 3
> 3. Have Shepard get killed by Reapers at the end of the game
> 4. Add more RPG elements instead of streamling them
> 5. Write the entire story around the two major plot points from ME3 (Citadel Falling & Asari Temple)
> 6. Have your choices from ME3 actually effect the story
> Mass Effect 3
> 1. Start it the same way ME2 did, with Shepard dying & being time-skipped to the future
> 2. Continually build on the RPG elements from ME1 & ME2
> 3. Let us fully explore the citadel & other planets at this point
> 4. More Bounty Hunter style side missions, like chasing Saren in Mass Effect 1.
> 5. No Kai-Leng or God Child bullshit
> 6. Write the plot around gathering a team & conducting a Suicide Mission on the Reapers
> 7. Multiple endings, at least 12 of them based on your choices
> 8. Have characters in the series address the romance between the character you picked during Party banter

I replayed it recently.

Biggest issue, other than the ending, is the side quest structure and execution. There's a lot of fan-servicey side quests with decent to disappointing outcomes but a lot of them boil down to vague fetch quests with little help from a very convoluted and janky quest log. You can tell it's super rushed and lacks real polish.

Other than that, it's a fine game, but as most have already said a million times over, it could have been so much more.

Nah. Remember the little kid and the "deep" metaphorical nightmares? That shit was literally from the tutorial throughout the entire game. The ending was simply the most memorable shitty thing.

Nah, people who hold this opinion are either delusional or they just have immense shit taste.
ME3 is only good for those couple of minutes on Tuchanka, the Geth/Quarian situation, moments with the characters we love, and a few nuggets of good in a mountain of shit.

It is absolute trash since the first shitty mission on Earth, to the terrible mission on Mars, to the disasterous slog of a shooting gallery on Palaven. The game's pacing is absolutely fucked and it looked like they only had one year to make it.

Attached: 1560194468924.png (1378x1033, 1.62M)

i thought it was fucking shit until tuchunka. started to think 'maybe this game just has a rough first act and it gets better from here'
it didnt.

i literally can't remember 90% of it. i can remember most of mass effect 1 and 2

None of them are perfect, but I quite enjoyed all three games

But yeah, the ending was quite a blunder

>THE Mass Effect 2
>Shit series is shit, fuck EA.
EA produced ME2 and onwards where as ME1 is a product of Microsoft so good fucking job there. Also Mass Effect 1 is the best ME game and you can't convince me otherwise

I actually kinda liked Rannoch insofar as the geth and quarians were just as stupid as they were always depicted to be

making peace between the space gypsies and the A-10 thunderbolt flashlight heads is the logical answer though

I liked Tuchanka. Rest was bad from the moment it said go. Especially the moment it said go.

There was too much le wacky fan service and in-jokes and not enough substance.
Cerberus becoming a generic army was lame.
Tuchanka, the rachnii level, and Aquarian-land were good.
The skyboxes and visuals were the best in the series. There was a drcent amount of good but just too much bad/cringey shit like Kai leng and cerberus in general.

no i didn't but the dlc made it okay

My favourite part was when you have to activate the tower and defend against the waves of enemies. Hell, yeah, shit was epic!

ya, it was fine. Ending was just stock bioware not being able to take a stand on their writing skills and let the players "choose" a color. A complete cop out that made all the choice you make in 3 games come down to choices that can totally override what you did previously.

Typical bioware.

Well the final area sucks but the ending really ruined ME3.

ME3 went to shit at the very start, because if the reapers could just invade the galaxy without needing any relays then what is the point of the first game plot at all.