YAAAAAAAY! Gwaaaaaaah woawho awoh heheh wow so many peepur. Woww.. Dank you arigat?gozaimashita. huhuh ahaha. Aahm...

>YAAAAAAAY! Gwaaaaaaah woawho awoh heheh wow so many peepur. Woww.. Dank you arigat?gozaimashita. huhuh ahaha. Aahm.. Arhmm. Such eh... Sucha BEEG staiche, makes me nervahs. I'll do my best to speaking engelish. hahahah.. ??n? ???... ahaha. Ahhmm, we are makinga new kind ob akshahn venshure game. Its SPOOOOKE.... Bat not tha sulvival hollol game that we are know fuhr. Peepur ah vanasheeing, in Tokyo... You musta find outa WHY? You weel encounta conspilacies and ze okalalt. You have doo eh- You have tur expelelor the WARLT. Fish challanages. Tu ancava tha turuth anda save humahnity. In thegame youl will meet speerits. Soma DANGEROUS somea PEESEFUR... hehee... And survivat jat eech have zeere own stories. You weela needa to askuh yurself: "Eed esa nurmal? Or pahrnurmal?" I aska myserf dees quesTIONNE evedy time I go to tha offeece. JUST KEEDING. Just keeding ???? ?????n? ????. We al veddy excited. Let's TAKALOOK!! Mitte ne! DANK YOUUU!!! BYEBYEE!!!!

What did she mean by this?

Attached: ikumi.jpg (1920x1080, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QW9-naRu_os
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Imagine what she sounds like in bed.

oh my god a new woman to worship

Daily reminder she hates incels and finds all of you creepy and would not waste a breathe on you.

god I want to smell her pits
>implying I haven't had sex

I hate chinks.

Attached: 000.png (600x600, 3K)

wish i had a cute japanese girlfriend

yeah well ive had sex with her 2 times

waiting for the Asian women hater don't mind me

>Gained 80k followers literally for being a woman

And people say women have a disadvantage in life.

Super cute

excellent. I hate incels too.

Yellow fever is a disease spread by kikes to lower white birth rates.
Good thing none of you were going to breed anyway so fap away to your buck toothed nonhumans.

>implying she wouldn't take pleasure in herding around a bunch of incels and treating them like cattle just so she can milk them for their pathetic seed that should never enter a woman
haha

Attached: 1533887236528.jpg (800x779, 138K)

projecting incel i’ve had sex 4 times lol

WHEN IS MORE INFO?

This made me love her more

>oh man gawwddd such beeg America penis

Modern western woman are the most privileged class to ever exist.

Attached: Bethesda at E3.png (888x1300, 564K)

Dumb slut, 3D women are not important

>inb4 200 replies of white and asian incels trading racebait pictures

>I come from a racial homogenous country and don't need to learn proper english because my country isn't cucked

Women are naturally repulsed my virgins.

Pic related - chicks groveling before a fictional pedo because he's hot and got game

Attached: APpwAYJ2.png (1081x3392, 1.97M)

dumb weeb incel

>encouraging different whites to ally and mate
>lowers white birth rates
???

>As darectar, I wait foura ears for this! Sank you so much! DMC IS BACK! Engish, engrish is hard, Matt you do it.
>Have a gweaaaat E3!

Attached: 1535306077112.png (638x647, 819K)

What if I'm a vocel and just hate women?

>volcel
based
>hates women
unbased

kek, this is an inevitability

>I hate women
>would this WOMAN dislike me for that though?

I don’t know user what do you think?

Why did she have to rape that poor boy? I'm glad she got convicted and lost her position at Tango Gameworks though that will never undue the damage she did to him.

Attached: Ikumi Nakamura.jpg (1001x909, 704K)

>undue
*UNDO* FUCK

Attached: Shounen Sannin.jpg (669x441, 83K)

Trying way too hard dude.

some are actually interested because they think it might be "special"

Attached: 1561109509054.jpg (921x673, 130K)

U

it was really cute and charming when she did it but of course incels ruined everything about it

You keep telling yourself that buddy

>lower white birth rates
I mean you're never going to have sex with a woman, much less a white one, so why should you care?

Mad bro?

No, she gained 80k followers for being cute.
Cute trumps all.

source on that?

Based if true. Fuck incels and misogynists

She's just like my japanese anime desu! What is your favorite anime user-kuns? Mine is Naruto and One piece UwU. Konbanwa minasan!

giRUGAMESH

it happened to me that way so i will, friend

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 7K)

A cute woman.

A cute man doing the same thing would not have gotten the same reaction. He would've been put in the cringe compilation. And don't bring Keanu Reeves, he wasn't being cute, he's an established actor who is hot for his age.

People started treating her like a fucking Idol. It was creepy beyond belief.

TELL ME WHY
I'M STUCK AS A VIRGIN WITH RAGE
TELL ME WHY
I SO NEED A CUTE GIRL MY AGE
TELL ME WHY
I NEVER WANNA HEAR YOU SAY IIIII HAVE A BOYFRIEND

Attached: 88c248fe8349576a8f41eed081290776.jpg (515x700, 52K)

Kind of mean-spirited to make fun of someone who was probably super nervous and just trying their best

wrong!
youtube.com/watch?v=QW9-naRu_os

Attached: shitjustgotserious.jpg (600x391, 32K)

Fuck off tranny

i didn't watch e3, someone post a video