What am I in for

What am I in for

Attached: 1530154601831.png (771x115, 77K)

my peanus weanus

The witcher 3: wild hunt

Some visual novel about a guy-wolf-thing who dances around with a sword, with some pretty graphics according to plebs.

Worst Witcher game.
1 >> 2 > 3

sounds cool

Attached: 1539812549262.jpg (820x627, 142K)

Whoresons.

Attached: 1546426549412.png (1440x2560, 1.98M)

I know some of that is the dlc outfit but is there a mod to make her walk around like this?

A vastly inferior version of Gothic 1 and 2.

>2 greater than anything
upvoted

talking and walking and mediocre combat

if you're like me and never read or played the previous Witcher series, some characters will seem like literal who's.

But other than that it's fairly enjoyable. It was fun exploring the world.

Boredom

The opinion on /vee/ you will get is varied. Personally, I enjoyed plenty on Death March. Starting off is tough but I threw down some quality of life mods like increased carry capacity as new game + leaves me with tons of shit to carry around, took out fall damage because Geralt can't fall 10 feet without nearly dying. Also the mod that lets you use any unlocked skills without needing to attach them to your active skill bar. I could worry less about the frustrating aspects of the game and focus more on the gameplay itself.

Frustration
>Mod game
>It hangs on load
>Spent half an hour disabling mods
>It's a fucking "bugfix" mod causing it

Attached: 1549223547527.jpg (400x400, 47K)

I'm playing it rn and it's good but i would strongly recommend modding a few minor but annoying things
- get rid of item durability. it's fucking annoying and doesn't add anything
- map quest objectives makes it so you can see all active quest locations on map
- auto-looting is nice
- hud scaling mod is also good since the default scale is huge and hideous
other than that, you're in for a decent time

Just fucking play it you dumb bitch why are you asking us?

>map quest objectives
user, don't tell me you play with the minimap ON?

>*whistles for magic horse*
>autoruns on road to quest marker
>*toucan sam vision activates*
>"Mhmm....giant slash marks all over the victim....a Drowner™, gotta be"
>"Come on, Roach"
>*follows nose*
>guys in Drowner™ costumes appear
>"OY BLOODY 'ELL FUCKING CUNT SHIT FUCK CUNT, IT'S A FUCKIN' WITCHER IT IS! GET "EM"
>"Shit you stink" ALALALALALALALALA *sets guys on fire and they stumble and recover immediately, does a cinematic slash and cuts guys in half"
>"Mhmm....Bandits™ pretending to be Drowners™......better tell the village head about this"
>"Come on, Roach"
>*autoruns on road back to village*
>"OY BLOODY FUCK CUNT WITCHAH, WOT ABOUT DA CONTRACT WESE PAIDS YA FOR YA BLOODY FUCKING CUNT?"
>"Just some bastards posing as Drowners™, here's proof *shows flipper*"
>"OY KURWA, HERE'S YA REWARD DA WHOLE VILLAGE CHIPPED IN"
>"Drowning in Danger" Complete AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>10 crowns received

Attached: 1445727351454.jpg (721x705, 126K)

>clearly has a few hours before the game installs

retard

God damn it, that was a little too accurate.

Attached: Laughing_elf_man.jpg (191x264, 9K)

Best fantasy RPG ever

they don't have a compass system and i'm not about to autistically scan the map anytime something says i should go to "lindpomp manorshire"

Poor taste. No minimap gives a great sense of exploration in all open world games, and opening the map quickly to get an idea of where to go isn't particularly taxing.

i actually agree that minimaps are bad for world building. i tend to hate them, but after playing with it off for an hour, i couldn't stand having to reload the map every 30 seconds

say what you will about skyrim but I think compass systems are the best middleground

Do PC players really do this?

Attached: 1304376955947.png (500x375, 269K)

I agree compass systems do help, especially in games with lots of side questing and with certain points of interest on the map.
Breath of the Wild's normal hud is shit though and nobody can change my mind on that.

jealous?

I already finished it modless so I added those mods + autoloot so I could breeze through the base game quicker to do the DLC and not loot every fucking flower and container through the shitty loot menus.

actually, using land marks, the sun etc. you can navigate the witcher 3 world quite effectively
I've played all my playthroughs without using fast travel and disabled most of the hud from the 2nd playthrough onwards, which greatly enhances the experience imo

Collecting Relic armor and swords is so comfy in Witcher 3 in New Game+

Considering making another run to get all of the relic gear that may be missing from my collection. The best swords deal 15k+ damage per crit with 55% crit chance. New Moon set is the best set.

I had the minimap on for a while playing it but at a point I realised I'm just watching the icon at the corner of the screen looking for what the map tells me is a "point of interest". I ended up turning it off and felt really immersed actually.

I would explore just a random building I passed because I wanted to, not because there was a question mark on the map. I found some really neat lore in unmarked houses and shit and just enjoyed the environment while traveling.

Best decision I ever made in a open world game.

sometimes i honestly wish you could only have like 1-3 quests active at a time in rpgs so that you don't feel like you need to constantly optimize your map travel and quest objectives
ideally, you could focus on the actual quests and/or their stories instead