Don't sit here and pretend like most of you losers don't play one of these three characters as your main

Don't sit here and pretend like most of you losers don't play one of these three characters as your main.

Also fuck the difficulty.

Attached: Crash Team Racing.jpg (1195x669, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9kGRNKevA_M
youtube.com/watch?v=1MFOrzUDvZg&t
youtube.com/watch?v=Jg86R--_pHY
youtube.com/watch?v=3RcgO18M0OU
youtube.com/watch?v=sBoakiODDVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dont. I play as Crunch.

Attached: crunch.jpg (211x286, 20K)

Crunch for life.

Attached: D938FaGUcAM6t5U.jpg (1200x1040, 137K)

Why would I play anyone beside Cortex?

>not playing a heavy
>complaining about the difficulty
what a surprise...

unironically - get good

>be me
>literally rotate between Crash, Coco, and Cortex

You didn't have to call me out like that, man....

OBEY ME, N TRANCE. DESTORY ONLINE COCO’S

Attached: 2ABEF3F7-BB94-4BB3-9E4E-B0FEC2A27B61.jpg (1929x1454, 358K)

But my name isn't N.Trance. I will destroy Coco's holes though

i agree.

Attached: familypushup.gif (400x333, 44K)

just checking in

Attached: Norm_Crash_Nitro_Kart.png (184x185, 27K)

Give me one reason to play anyone but Pinstripe?

Attached: Pinstripe_Crash_1.png (148x297, 34K)

I like big meatheads, so Crunch or Tiny for me.

You're right. I played Crash until I unlocked...Fake Crash.

Attached: fakeandbased.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Is this game good for a very casual Crash fan? Never beaten one of the main series games.

i bet you pick yoshi in mario kart too

Reposting for anons in this thread.
To anyone who wants Wumpa Coins relatively quickly without fucking with online:
>Local Arcade
>Crystal Challenges
>Skull Rock
>Hard
>AFK.
That's it. Don't do anything. Getting nothing on Crystal Challenges gives you 15 Wumpa Coins, and Skull Rock on Hard is the shortest at around 55 seconds. Round that up to a minute, that's 15 coins a minute, which is about 900 coins an hour.
It's not very efficient, but it works. Have Skull Rock on in the background, mash the Continue button every minute or so, and wait.

Yes user, I do play as the real and authentic Crash Bandicoot

Attached: fake crash car.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>Fuhgeddaboutit!
>Yeah, yeah, ya beat me fair and square.
>Here's the key for ya troubles.
God I love him in this game, I thought he'd be obnoxious but he's god-tier. I love the Adventure mode cutscene where he acts like he's about to pull a gun on you and then hands you the key.

based

Mains:
>N. Trance
>Pinstripe
>Dingodile
>Ripper Roo
>Crash

has anyone made a crash version of this?

Attached: 692.png (1570x1615, 636K)

I exclusively play Joe.

Attached: birthdayboy.jpg (586x390, 62K)

So what do we do with this? The slots look like they require CTR tokens.

Attached: D9jU6JUWsAc4J1b.jpg (1200x675, 125K)

>tfw you get USF on Hot Air Skyway and you haven't mastered USF yet

Attached: 1532273001967.png (624x352, 151K)

As good a time as any to figure that shit out user.

I cannot for the fucking life of me get Oxide Station's Tropy to show up. I know I need to get the USF but I can't seem to get past the turn after the secondary jump. What class should I be using? When should I be going into the turn? Anyone have a webm of that section for reference?

Once you learn it, you will dominate in every race online.

I don't because Ntropy da bes.

What do you want for DLC?

Literally nothing wrong with maining the character you share a hairstyle with, fuck off

Break out the butter, I'm gonna make toast

Attached: 76807fe.png (995x747, 608K)

You got me. I main Coco.

Attached: 183997A8-54E7-4560-8708-3704F2635647.png (1169x1260, 361K)

You faggots need to stop leaving lobbies fuck.

Cortex's daughter

It's his niece
... i think, Twinsanity makes it really confusing

I'm getting reeeeal tired of running over invisible potions.

The thing about whether Nina is Neo's daughter or niece is actually a running joke in the series.

THE TROPHY'S MINE

I play Nigger Gin

>yes, I am a Pinstripe main, how did you know?

Attached: 61970935.jpg (474x658, 26K)

I'm just happy that Crash is back

Nice show muscles fag

Haven't played the remaster yet but the original CTR was the best goddamn kart racer of all time when it was first released. It's so fucking good it's criminal. The control and game feel is perfect (and apparently they've nailed this in Nitro Fuelled) and once you master the turbo power-slide system you end up flying through the tracks at mach speed. Plus it was the early days of 3D, many of the tracks are fairly short but to compensate Naughty Dog pulled out all the stops in making the shorter tracks as tightly designed as possible. A track like Papu's Pyramid is fun when you're a beginner but once you master the turbo sliding and all the track's shortcuts it becomes one of the trickiest but most satisfying tracks in kart racing history.

Basically start with either Polar or Pura because they might be the slowest but have the best turning circles but once you start mastering the tripple-turbo powerslide mechanic switch to any of the intermediate or acceleration characters. Once you start to get really good go for the advanced class and watch as you start flying across the track. Naughty Dog really well balanced the racers and their stats so all racers from beginner to advanced have about the same chance of winning, it's all up to your own skills. Seriously fucking good game.

Attached: crashdance.gif (150x150, 295K)

Based. If you ain't Pinstripe you ain't the speed champeen

I main;
Polar
Coco
Pura
Penta Penguin
Ripper Roo

Thoughts?

Complete trash except for Roo.
>Polar/Pura
The characters that tryhards use to appear unassuming
>Coco
Do I even need to say it
>Penta
Using this character marks you as a complete narcissist who would sell his own soul if it meant winning

Patrician

>run over invisible potion
>while in first
>in the first lap of the race
>while it's impossible for there to have been a potion in front of me
I hate living in Florida.

Attached: 41fjDp14ILL._SY373_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (499x375, 18K)

Jesus christ user, get out he house

Attached: images (2).jpg (306x165, 11K)

he asked for thoughts. lol

You could have been hit from behind by one thrown forward

Future adventure campaign expansion? Would be nice if they added Nitro's story since everything else from that game is already here.

>Beating N. Tropy's times on your first go and having to do the track again

lets not forget the Oxide times you get after beating all of Tropy's.

Tropy is a pushover on so many tracks. The difficulty spike for Oxide Station is pretty drastic though

No

Attached: CTR_Illus_Primary_RipperRoo_FINAL-1440x1560.png (1440x1560, 1.85M)

Play generic protagonist, generic waifu, or homosexual villain? Fuck off.

Attached: dingodile.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

>I'm not the only one
Why would you be? A lot of us became skeptical when we saw that "You are not online and cannot receive Wumpa Coins" notification on that Facebook E3 demo. And a couple threads back we pretty much agreed that they likely would've had microtransations if not for the recent lootbox bill.

Attached: 1543789093028.png (1408x1010, 1.2M)

She's in!

Attached: Yaya the Panda.png (480x500, 78K)

Attached: Yaya and the boys!.jpg (790x430, 73K)

This game is full of characters who are actual characters, and you choose to use generic cutesy animals who can't speak.

Go back to Mario Kart you fucking faggot

what is this?

Your new favorite character.

how does this beat Papu's lovely gunt?

Coco's original concept design

Your shitty post Naughty Dog OCs aren't getting in over him. He's in the datamine, Cortex's long lost tumblr niece isn't

Attached: Komodo_Moe.png (237x300, 56K)

Because his voice actor is shit compared to the CTR one?

don't be so comfortable, twinsanity is pretty GOAT

but i do want Moe a lot as well.

Pinstripe
Crash
Tiny
Cortex

R8 my mains

Bretty gid

Dingodile
Pinstripe
Tiny
Little Norm

>8/10 no turning Roo main to be perfect

Always nice to seem Pinstripe get more spotlight

Cortex
Crunch
Fake Crash
Coco

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Crash, Coco, Cortex, and N. Gin are all such fantastic designs, I cannot comprehend how every single other character in the entire Crash series is so hideous and appalling to look at.

Attached: 5CC5440E-3975-47D9-90C9-69CD03C9CB87.jpg (1920x2194, 318K)

its also a joke on how a lot of long running series will just introduce random characters related to the main series who haven't been mentioned at all. like you'd think after 5 games at least cortex would mention he has a daughter.

If you other Pinstripe mains don't have a "4" sticker on your kart I'm shaking my head at you

Attached: correct.png (668x467, 321K)

her boarding school would make the perfect setting for a racetrack, especially with that school bus pendulum.

What's the best character to excel at time trials?

i beat tropys ghosts with speed characters. i haven't tried oxides ones yet.

also back up your save if you're on ps4.

speed if you are a pro with tight turns, otherwise anything is viable, i use slow turners.

There's a whole game of shitty post Naughty Dog OCs that got in.

Ok tell me, is Oxide Edition worth it? Getting the game Friday on the switch

to be fair, Traveler's Tales is pretty damn good, so i don't mind the mimes or Bicentennial man.

Only if you're such a massive fucking shitter that you can't even complete adventure mode.

Don't do it the Switch version sucks.

if you want to flex some exclusive skins, sure why not. otherwise 40 bucks is a value.

>to be fair, Traveler's Tales is pretty damn good

Attached: 1541530883947.gif (320x180, 153K)

>calls people losers
>complains about the difficulty
Like pottery.

You need to actually beat his Oxide Station time to even unlock it. It's pretty stupid, I know.

You can tell this was drawn by a literal homosexual.

BASED AND CRUNCHPILLED

>Any of the original CTR racers
>In 'please play Mario Kart'
PICK ONE

Speed characters are optimal for most tracks, but generally anything should be fine for Tropy's times. Would personally avoid handling characters as the lack of speed hurts.

ok i'm biased for that gamehut channel before it tried to shill a stadia clone.

Twice now on jumps I've collided with absolutely nothing in the middle of them. Happened on Sewer Speedway and Cortex Castle.

Get used to it, it's a feature not a bug.

The load times aren't ideal on any version, but it's true they can be annoying as hell in Adventure mode of Switch version.

Did this happen to you?

Attached: 1561188455698.webm (1280x720, 2.57M)

No webm unfortunately, but I did it as Cortex (balanced). Assuming it's the right-hand turn after the three boost pads, I started my drift to the left of the middle pad.

Handling characters are alright for levels you need to maintain blue boost on. Also what the fuck is with how inconsistent blue boost is in some levels? Sometimes you can maintain it for as long as you aren't hit, other times you lose it pretty much as soon as you get it from the same boost panel.

I've only ever had ONE main you degenerate faggot and it wasnt one of those three cunts.

Attached: salt of the earth.gif (345x202, 1.82M)

BEENOX strikes again...

No, that at least has the excuse of a large ceiling hitbox.
It happened on the end jump driving in the middle of it and I just collided with seemingly the top of the jump. Absolutely retarded programming.

Most of the characters look like ass. Crash and Coco are one of the few that look good.

Add the fact that I like acceleration characters and am a degenerate that browses Yea Forums you can already guess whose my main.

They're alright, yeah, but I'd rather just go Balanced at that point, personally. They can definitely turn well enough to do the same job

Baby Crash?

lol based

Nah you fucking moron, Baby N. Gin all the way.
Dingodile in a furry costume is my secondary though.

I wish Baby scientists, we only know in august we're just getting a Baby T with a couple underageB& bandicoots.

Teen Tiny?

Can't wait for bandicunnyposting.

Attached: 1561301817799.png (670x871, 732K)

Baby T rex.

how do you guys find a consistent strat for blizzard bluff's river jump and fence jump? for the river even when i feel i have more than enough i hit the lip and when i barely have speed i jump super high like it's scripted, and for the fence jump i just cannot pull it off consistently

Anyone else play online and get flattened by nothing? Every now and then i'd be playing and then suddenly turn flat as if a barrel rolled onto me.

Turbo item can flatten opponents, this worked in the original too but you had to hop on their head and get lucky, this one you can just run into them and flatten them

I play as mario, bitch

So Moe, Nina, Brio, and Kong for DLC? Who else would make it?

you can literally count the days on your fingers user.

River jump and sewer speedway jump are scripted, as long as your kart hits the threshold at the right angle you'll magically gain the height necessary to make the jump, like you gravitate across the chasm. Sewer is much stricter than river jump though.

I get the blizzard bluff jump by maintaining sacred fire from that boost pad next to that rolling rock, and also being as close to the right of the ramp as possible. If you're closer to the left side of it you can have enough speed and time the jump perfectly but will still not make it.

That makes sense. It felt like I was sometimes getting flattened by a player smashing into me.

They're not going to be in the first grand prix.

Spyro was confirmed and I think people found datamines for Ripto as well.

Maybe Elora, Hunter and/or Moneybags too if we're lucky.

How long do Grand Prix last?

why was coco park the hardest to platinum?

Sewer Speedway and Papu Pyramid made me want to kill myself

Just got Tropy. How hard are the Oxide ghosts?

I admit it. I do. Crash has stuck with me through too much.

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190625121132.jpg (1920x1080, 272K)

Rate them.

Attached: crash.jpg (1594x1063, 477K)

Am I a fake Crash fan if I only recognize a handful of the characters? I've played the first three mainline games several times over so I know the characters from those very well, but I don't know who the fuck characters like the Norms and Nash are. Weirdly I know who N. Trance is because I played his game on the GBA when I was a kid, but he's the only one I recognize outside of the original cast.

Most crash fans didnt play much beyond the original trilogy and maybe wrath of cortex so youre good.

If perfect boosting is second nature to you and you know where the shortcuts in all the maps are you should be able to do it. It seems like Oxide plays perfectly in some maps but he has a minor fuck up in most maps.

>NK
It's alright but not as good as the first
>Twinsanity
Great concept but extremely under-cooked. Needed to be delayed and like many people I wouldn't mind if this also gets the remake treatment that fixes all the problems it had.
>Tag Team
The people who made this game are legitimately retarded and should not be allowed anywhere near a computer.

Cringe. Why do bara niggers always make it so obvious?

krunk, norms, nash, geary, velo, zem, and zam are ONLY from cnk, they have never been in another game.

A bunch of the additional cast are original characters from Crash Nitro Kart

They think they are the only real gays.

There's always a wink or something

and i realize now what you meant by cunny. sick.

Crunch is from Wrath of Cortex but you said you played N.Trance's game and he was on that one too, every other OC you dont recognize is from Nitro Kart.

nope, given all these characters are aliens.

Who actually plays this? Like who gives a fuck about some obscure Playstation character? Mario Kart exists you know

a (You) for your trouble

Attached: 1416071616324.png (706x674, 65K)

Wrath of Cortex and CTR were my only crash games before N.Sane Trilogy

Are these characters popular at all or did they only really include them for the sake of a complete roster?

Also, slightly related, have DLC characters outside of the trophy girls leaked yet?

When are they adding Pasadena

The former.

Wait no I meant the latter.
I'm an idiot.

Is it true that matchmaking is region locked?

>Mario Kart exists you know
'Existing' is pretty much all it's good for, lol.

Attached: TropyTime.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

What I want to know is if it's cross-platform multiplayer

they just put them all in because the game is billed as a remake of ctr with the cnk content, if they didn't include the racers it would be weird.

besides trophy girls and tawna, second set will have the baby trex and other baby characters, third set will have spyro characters. we know at some point they'll include nina, brio, koala kong, and komodo moe.

>have DLC characters outside of the trophy girls leaked yet?
Did you see the paste bin that dataminers found? It has files for koala kong, brio and some other characters I forgot about. Also a character called "king chicken" that no one knows who he is. Probably related to this pic though

it's region locked and no cross platform.

Is it me or does the bonus cap keep getting smaller?

Moe also has some files

Jesus christ, that's awful. I guess it's single player or bust.

Region locked matchmaking but you can still participate in cross region private lobbies.

>Traveler's Tales is pretty damn good

Attached: 1558407771300.gif (294x233, 2.26M)

Dingo is my main, he’s always been my guy since childhood

>region locked
lame dude. one of the big selling points for me was that I could smash Americans and the latency barely matters because it's a racing game.

>do adventure mode
>platinum relics and everything else done
>skip straight to oxide round 2
>Hovercar doesn't unlock because save file went from under 100% to 101%
>save needs to be exactly 100% to unlock it

Attached: 1-2-hurts-just-a-little-bit-39336402.png (500x587, 153K)

what you have against lego games porky?

if you got a switch, just make a NA account, pay for the online just for that region instead within the EU and enjoy all the salt.

Same dude, same. I thought I was being slick and optimizing my time well by getting all the relics then racing him once. I seriously started another 100% save just to get the hovercraft.

>he didnt get the oxide edition

I feel like region locked matchmaking is gonna kill Switch and Xbone online early on. Hopefully I'm just worrying over nothing.

>he paid 40 extra dollars
wew lad

When it came out in 1999 CTR was the best Kart Racer ever released, it was also around the time that Crash was actually popular and original developer Naughty Dog were pumping out great game after great game for him. It was to be ND's final outing with the character before Crash would feature in one mediocre title after another however Naughty Dog nailed it and made a kart racer superior to both Mario Kart 64 and Diddy Kong Racing (at the time the two best of the genre.) However both Diddy and Crash were never featured in another Kart racer as good ever again while Mario Kart kept coming out with new instalments, making it the defacto best racer. However, arguably starting with MK64, Mario Kart has issues - the balancing and rubber-banding makes it incredibly frustrating to expert players. The even difficulty is great for beginners but the experience sucks once you start actually getting good at the game. CTR ain't like that. It's a full blown remake of the original plus the tracks from the sequel Nitro Kart (good game but the control and game-feel was off, corrected in the remake) and features the greatest skill-based kart racing ever seen. Once you master the boosting, power-slides, short-cuts and jumps you can fly through tracks at insane speeds. It's some of the best kart racing ever put in a video game

why even bother? for connection purposes?

>baby character grand prix
>includes baby crash and baby coco
>not baby cortex and tropy, who actually have canon baby appearances

>underageB& bandicoots
>Not underageB&icoots

It's $60 dicknips

what day does the first the grand prix come out

start a new save file for easy and just use this to get your hovercraft and any skins you want to unlock.

>oh hey there's one part in the shop for characters that stays the same, I'll dump my coins here to get all the characters
>N Trance isn't in that section and can seemingly only be purchased in that overpriced bundle

>He hid the key in his tire, like real life drug runners do with cocaine.

Attached: 1556630361180.png (202x243, 1K)

Not really sure, honestly. CTR is good, but most of the playerbase is on PS4 I assume, and Switch/Xbone players need all the help we can get finding matches. I predict that if region-locked matchmaking remains, it'll be a total ghost town on anything that isn't PS4 in a few months.

July 3rd.

>Main is Fake Crash and N. Trophy
>Still stuck at Crash Cove with 0:34 per lap
I earned N. Trophy as a kid with Fake Crash, I can do it again god damn it!

>Grand prixs through Christmas
>Each with at LEAST three characters

We're all gonna make it bros

Attached: 1556239229181.png (723x897, 149K)

How's the online for the Switch port? I have a PS4 and Switch and I want to get the latter because it's the version a friend of mine owns, but if the online is shit I'll go with PS4.

don't hug the walls

>Implying he dosen't have cocain there too.

All I hear in my head is SPEED SPEED RACER NIGHTS OF FIRE DUDUDUDUDUDU

Attached: castt.webm (1067x600, 2.42M)

Online itself is stable, but finding full lobbies can be tough during late hours (at least in the US). I also opted for Switch because of my pals.

Sorry, she's not in. You can play as Polar with a Panda skin though, so you can pretend it's her.

I WANT THE FUCKING HOVERCRAFT BUT I SUCK AT RELICS

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE COME ROUND MY HOUSE AND DO THEM FOR ME

As far as I know quality of online is inconsistent with all versions, PS4 has probably most players.

post your In The Zone Song
youtube.com/watch?v=9kGRNKevA_M

play easy mode you god damn shitter

The only thing that happend to me was at the Oxide fight 2: Electric Boogaloo, where I jumped way to the right after returning from space to avoid a potion and I went through the barrier and fell, wich put be so far behind, wining was impossible. This was at the second lap.

I main whoever has the least skins unlocked.

Fuck it getting standard and having a guide for unlocks. The star skins look cool but not $20 extra cool.

So I know Japan loved Crash back in the 90s, how did the NSane Trilogy and CTRNF do in Japan?

how do you make such abrupt turns in midair?

Sorry, I'm a NormCHAD

What version did this happen on? I'm on Switch and I finished all the adventure mode, and only have relics to get before rematching Oxide?. Did I just fuck myself over?

Attached: 7.jpg (413x366, 26K)

no, just beat oxide the first time before reracing him and getting all the relics

switch. just be sure to fight him once before getting all the relics and it should go exactly to 100%.

Trying to boost through Papu's Pyramid spiral and get fire at the end is pretty fun if you like feeling suicidal

Check any female character on pixiv and you'll get your answer

speaking of, how would I look for the trophy girls on pixiv

Nash and the norms are pretty popular by virtue of actually being interesting designs, but the others are never touched

i saw a geary today. never seen a velo yet

Good to hear. I already beat/unlocked him the first time, did all the CTR tokens, got all the gems, and slowly working my way through platinum relics. After that all I'd have to do is re-match him.

Proud Komodo Joe main here, I really like his remade style.

That geary was probably me. Ive seen one velo

you'll be seeing more Geary, he's balanced, not so much of Turning Velo.

It helps that the Norms (mostly Big Norm) were likeable characters in CNK. Krunk was too, but he's Handling so no one will touch him.

Why is this thread reading like a Smash thread

I faced a godlike Krunk a little bit ago. I always came second but with him like 10 seconds ahead of me consistently. Granted I've hardly played any of these maps and have been practicing on HAS exclusively

>be in midair
>let go of accelerate
>press brake
>quickly adjust angle (best option is usually backwards diagonal)
>let go of brake and press accelerate before hitting the ground
>???
>profit

>Switch port
What do you think?

Pinstripe and Dingodile are the best.

Attached: 1544492129885.png (420x379, 128K)

Do Americans even know what half the animals in this series are?

I think that this isn't smash

does it make me a contrarian to be playing Papu Papu in his standard OG kart online just because absolutely nobody else plays him?

Well sorry to disappoint you but the autism is here to stay.

it's fucking unicorns and bigfoots. fictional creatures user.

I play as Komodo Joe. "SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!"

Attached: komodojoe.png (256x256, 35K)

EGGCHADS SOUND OFF

Attached: N._Trance_N-Tranced.png (358x481, 174K)

crash, coco, tawna, and the trophy girls are bandicoots.
ripper roo is technically a wallaby in the manual (even though he should be a kangaroo)
koala kong is a koala bear
pinstripe is a potoroo
polar is a polar bear
komodo bros are komodo dragons
tiny is a thylacine (or tasmanian tiger)
pura IS a tiger
dingodile is half dingo half crocodile
baby t is a baby trex

is that all of them?

>their names literally say what animal they are

Attached: 1536107048142.png (258x248, 104K)

I mean, I main Coco, but I’ll probably main Tawna when she gets added.

Literally the only animal in the series Americans might not be familiar with is a potoroo. Everything else is pretty common knowledge here.

there's a secret character hidden in the game, you have to fill the 5 sockets with 5 mystery objects and the door will open.

EIM WALKIN 'ERE

Attached: 5594102828_cf6804b8af_z[1].jpg (543x640, 131K)

I'll be sure to play a few matches with them now since you really love them so much. Hope I see ya online!

It's the gems, only thing those could be. the function just isn't programmed in.

>win an online race on blizzard bluff
>fail the river jump all three laps
>still get first

turns out everyone left, I was the only human player. but I still got 200 coins.

>implying people know what a bandicoot is outside of crash fans
Until I was older I just th

to think, in a alternate universe, Willy Wombat would have been his name and the bandicoot would have continue it's obscurity.

You're telling me you could identify this animal without me telling you what it is?

Attached: images.jpg (273x184, 9K)

I beg to differ, mate.

Attached: pinstripe.png (994x513, 194K)

thats a gerbil

This little nigga is my main though. My other favorite is little Norm, but I don't have a proper kart set up for him yet. Once I do I'll switch between the two.

Attached: D9951lvUcAADlN7.jpg large.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

She’s both

>Proper cart set up

classic kart
sapphire paint
flame decal

keep that geary skin too. trust me here.

he fucked his sister

A-user?!?!?!?!?!?

Why does every female but Coco look like a total whore?

Which characters online tell you that you're about to get your ass kicked? For me it's small norm

We'll see! I still need to unlock the motherboard decal for Geary's kart, but other than that it's pretty much done. Just changed the sticker to a 0 since 0/1 seem like more robot-y numbers now that I thought about it. The blue Geary skin is my favorite yeah.
As for Norm, I'm really not sure, I wish we could save a few different kart setups though, really sucks having to do everything manually.

I play Dingodile.

Attached: Time to hit the beach.png (2145x1615, 2.88M)

base crash

Rude

Attached: Liz.png (754x639, 550K)

really? there's a lot of base crash players and it seems like most of them quit before the match is even over

not if that crash is a little skunk, i noticed.

Platinum Relics are fucking torture.

it's either a MK player or a monster in disguise

those are the ones that get the chicks though
t. girl

>People that play this game like Mario Kart and only use drifting for corners and turns

If I buy the princess coco pack, will the summer pack with n trance show back up? I just want all the characters, and since there's a pack that includes him it seems like he wont show up until it's gone

I remember arguing with my cousin over whether or not the bandicoot was a real animal.

Relic Races have made it apparent that my reflexes aren't what they used to be.

Attached: 1536278299552.gif (500x441, 1.31M)

>Imperium
Good taste my dude

Post karts

Attached: vroom.png (532x394, 471K)

Yeah. I bought Princess Coco and the summer thing was right back up I'm never getting it though because it's over seven thousand coins and the game gives you shit for coins in single player

>can't find a game with more than one other person in it
DEAD FUCKING GAME

>he plays on Nintendon't

Attached: laughing bitches crash bandicoot.jpg (458x398, 154K)

I at least play online, even though I hate it. Thanks, based user

What console do you have? Also might depend what region you're in

Yeah it sucks. I would play on ps4 but no hackertrannies have made good hacks on it so I'm stuck with my switch emunand.

Imperium is just the ultimate kart

>flatplane crank V8 sound
>HUGE wing
>full rollcage
>wide stance
>nice pipes in the rear
>good paint options

>good hacks
Jesus Christ stay on Switch you fucking shitter.

nothing will ever beat standard kart for me desu

hey edward this ain't timetrials you fucking headass

Attached: 108.jpg (320x240, 27K)

>pirate everything on switch
>can still boot into ofw to play a select few legit games online
>versus ps4 which makes you choose between pirating shit and being on the current firmware for online shit
Yeah, gee, I wonder which I'm going to choose between these two. Not even that much of a poorfag, I just like free shit.

If she's not a degenerate hick like her old self I don't want her in

Attached: pasadena_o__possum_wallpaper_by_e_122_psi.png (600x480, 1.31M)

Not that user but I feel ya. I pirate most of what interest me on PC, and only got me a PS4 for a select catalogue of games that I wanted on a physical copy to play with friends. And no lie, what made actually buy the thing was when I saw the trilogies of Crash and Spyro and I just knew that this was gonna be next.

black N.Tropy and pink fake Crash are the best skins

Did they fix the online? My friend wants to buy this game on the 1st with me.

yea on the second day

It's playable but not exactly stable. Invisible items are a nuisance. Honestly I'll be that anti-fun guy and say we need a no items playlist

anyone else >never finish less than third online?
I know I'm good but I'm not great yet.

Still has a few bugs here and there, but nothing that crazy, although there's one issue with friend requests or something online that may crash your game and erase your saved data. So there's that. I don't know the exact conditions myself since I don't play online at the moment.

No major issues here on PS4
Lobbies still seem to crash a lot, but it's always been between races for me so it's never been a big deal

If you can u-turn and hold fire for even a moderate amount of time you'll never place less than second and that's if you get ramrodded up the ass with items, which is almost unavoidable. I got hit with 3 warps last race and still finished 1st

where are my nashbros

Attached: Capture.png (288x272, 208K)

>green electron wheels are up in the shop
>only have 800 coins and no wumpa time till midday tomorrow
FUCK

Tiny
Dingodile
N.Gin
Crash

Anyone who likes TINY is a friend of mine

Drop them N. Gin Labs, Cortex Castle, or Hot Air Skyway
Maybe then they'll fucking learn

Nope, I'm too much of a normie

Attached: Normie.png (776x622, 834K)

Lowest place I've gotten was 4th once in a room full of absolute monstrous players
I usually get first but every time I start to feel decent a CTR god joins my lobby and shits all over me

Hot Air Speedway was my own personal hell that I used to practice and I did not stop until just today when I could take the hard turns and jumps perfectly. Went online and AFK'd in a lobby to get a drink, when I came back the race had started on Hot Air Speedway with all the other racers about to close out the first lap. I managed to catch up enough to finish third despite almost being lapped

I pretty much finish in the top 3 guaranteed on Switch, no matter the lobby. However it also depends on the first 20 seconds of the race. If I can get away from the pack without getting hit I'm gravy but otherwise I get trapped in the pack while someone else speeds ahead.

>tfw finally figured out how to u-turn hop around the first hairpin after getting usf on skyway
Finally grasping the u-turn has changed everything, there are no limits for this Speedfag anymore.

Attached: 24256242424.gif (498x278, 1.74M)

Sometimes shit is rigged against you. In one race I peeled out and got to first real quickly only for someone to get a warp ball as their first item

Every single Coco I've encountered online fucking sucks. It's almost as they have no fucking idea how to play the game and just want to play with a little girl as avatar.

Attached: 1529942958673.jpg (480x480, 32K)

>there are no limits for this Speedfag anymore.
Papu's pyramid would like a word with you. I'm working on that stupid spiral after mastering Skyway

Been playing on Switch and no one online seems to know how to turboslide, always finish 1st and no one else manages to finish the race before the game returns back to lobby. I guess these people are Mario Kart players or maybe it's lagging for them.

>stick around for lobbies even if I lose
>win once the entire lobby dispands

Attached: 1556723364836.jpg (688x688, 50K)

I'd congratulate you on your skill but also blame the other guys of incompetence.
Dropping off edges is common if you don't know that track, and if you're not powersliding on every turn you'll lose a lot of speed

Are they really going to wait until the first Grand Prix to push the update that fixs Sewer Speedway? Pretty fucking sure Beenox already knows that they fucked up one of the best and most iconic tracks of the game.

Attached: 1552866812178.jpg (428x293, 24K)

You don't need u-turn for the pyramid, at least with turning/balanced characters.

Really? I'm on Switch and I always get at least 1-3 people in my lobbies that know enough to provide a decent challenge.

Play battle mode fuck face

Attached: 6B1FD5B6-F2FA-40D3-9178-62FAA1136EEA.jpg (480x270, 37K)

My main is an accel so boosting all the way up and hitting the turbo pad without losing speed on a wall is tough

>In 1st place on Cortex Castle
>Jump off the super turbo pad near the end
>Fly straight into the wall above the end of the jump and get knocked back into the abyss

Attached: 1536437602141.jpg (640x500, 31K)

No one knows but people close to beenox have said they're looking at adjusting Sewer to allow wallsliding again.

I'm european and play on Switch, got time for multiplayer only in evenings and early nights. It's crashed on me once so far while loading MP game, and I've almost always found games with ~4-8 players when I play.

Like, just add bumpers and make them transparent. They're good at making transparent walls and objects that screws you while racing anyway.

Suggestion: What if the Blue Orbs slows you down to half speed for a split second when you block it with a shield/mask instead of it doing nothing?
As far as catch-up mechanics in a cart racer go, it's pretty weak.

Where's Beenox poster? Did he run out of places to collide with the geometry? I miss him

>Tiger Temple is literally impossible to win against competent players if you get bad item RNG
i know it's really unlikely to get nothing but nitros but i had it happen to me tonight and that's fuckin dumb

fuck, then get good items nigga

How does the clock work? I thought it was AOE but I get hit by that shit when other players are a mile behind

It affects every single racer unless you're using a mask. It works exactly like the lightning in Mario Kart.

it hits everyone. only way to avoid it is with a shield/mask

everyone gets hit by it, it's like the lightning from mario kart

Bandicoot power!

Attached: 1548181784670.gif (400x469, 2.03M)

Attached: Capture.png (218x234, 125K)

does anyone have that pic that shows what type each character is?
kinda like the CTR:NF version of pic related

Attached: 1560751518015.png (1275x2048, 465K)

thanks doc cortex

Attached: 1561200291124.png (582x830, 500K)

Much appreciated
Still pissed that there's no Balanced rep for the Nitro Squad

>CTR thread dying
>Matchmaking thinning
Bros oh no no no this game is running out of fuel already....Oh the tank is empty....pfff hahaha this shit is DEAD nice waste of 60 bucks stupid Activision dickriding FAGGOTS

I'm happy they gave two handling girls, but they probably should of put one in balanced.

>tfw can't use Speed characters for shit
How do I into speed characters?

>$60
the game sells for half of that

I will never understand people who take pride in these kinds of posts to be honest, even if it's just shitposting.

play MK then, i hate crash for stealing our players

8 Plats in and it took me less tries than Papus Pyramid. The jumps were somewhat annoying i wont lie.

Attached: EB3B99C8-5606-474C-A49A-8C013F8FEB50.jpg (645x521, 61K)

that's kind of a petty reason to hate a game though

Even if the game were dying, which it isn't, you do know the original doesn't have online either and is still a great game that had a dedicated community up til the remake's release right? This game is all that and more so how would it suddenly become bad if the playerbase dropped? The only black mark against this game in that regard is content locked behind coins which you can only obtain with an online connection even in singleplayer. But if the servers ever go down hopefully Beenox pulls a Bungie and just releases all the content.

youtube.com/watch?v=1MFOrzUDvZg&t
>How did this happen... Oh, right. I'M INSANE.
>I'm going to be flogged into the stone ages for this! Yippee!

Attached: concept-art-1-10.gif (412x450, 82K)

So if 4 of the 5 nitro squad girls get placed into the pitstop right away, at most, I will only need 6000 coins to get them all right?

Attached: 1561259612806.png (142x340, 49K)

My only guess as to why it's getting so much heat from here is because it got popular. And you know Yea Forums, they'll try to knock down the currently popular thing by a peg or two just for some quick time in the spotlight, i.e easy (You)s.

Attached: 1560411803547.jpg (526x430, 57K)

If that's the case, bring back gaining speed down hills because it never made sense to take that out.

Unless they come packed with cosmetic items or skins for other character like they did with N. Trance at 7200wc.

I'd bet they will be in constant rotation during the grand prix, and in more rare rotation after it.

WTF? Why is my coin reward only 150 in online races?

Is the summer pack limited to being available during the summer? Are any of the other things limited at the moment too?

>not using hovercraft green kart paint
nice try doc

Who /smallnorm/ here?

>DUDE... SPIN

>DUDE, JUST BREAK BOXES LOL

>FRUIT HAHA

>unoriginal bosses
>furshit designs attract horny faggots
>no magic system or real combat

holy fuck this series sucks

>crash mains
Probably new to the game, trying to come to terms with differences from Mario Kart

>coco mains
Seen many skill videos on Youtube, hope to replicate with enough practice

>cortex mains
Veterans who have been playing since the original's release date. Have such mastery of the mechanics that it matters not who they play and they can pick the good doctor with no consequences.

Attached: shingo_ending_this_race.png (600x452, 573K)

I took half

>>coco mains
>Seen many skill videos on Youtube, hope to replicate with enough practice
You're so naive it's kinda cute.

>that fuck up at the end
fucking hate this map

whoops, wrong thread

>cortex mains
>Veterans who have been playing since the original's release date. Have such mastery of the mechanics that it matters not who they play and they can pick the good doctor with no consequences.
Nice one, i haven't seen anything like this

a few times, on slopes especially, Stop brutaly by an invisible wall. It's a huge problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jg86R--_pHY

They need to speed this thing up. 1st place can just get away with the entire race if he or she is way far ahead.

Attached: Warp Orb.jpg (211x180, 12K)

Where are you finding it for 30 bucks?

I wish NF had more variety in voice lines.

coco is for cute you fucking brainlet

And funny

Am I the only one who mains Pura? He is cute and so smug. Yes, he is slow as fuck but thats why I keep the boost up at all times.

I tried playing Coco and she plays like ass, 100%-ed the adventure mode on classic with Crash but he just doesn't feel right. I was a Pura main in original CTR too

Does anyone? Me and my friends called Pinstripe a mouse, dunno if that was a localisation thing or if they just made it up. After that only bandicoots and dingos (to a child at least) would be hard.

i played both coco and pura as a routine so i guess they're my main

Coco mains will drop like flies once they get to pick their Nitro Squad waifus.

Patch to fix the coins fucking WHEN. They're way too low. It's literally pre-patch MK11 here.

Attached: 1380893581435.jpg (512x384, 30K)

post coco cunny

Probably eventually, i'm sure plenty are complaining about it outside here.

>finally decided to subscribe to PSN+ after never doing it
>online and offline barely makes a difference now
What the fuck is this jew trickery?!

Man I hope so. The remake is pretty great but that one thing is dragging down its quality. Fix that and it'll be perfect.

Those thots pale in comparison to perfection

Attached: 1561160016600.gif (280x270, 2.71M)

>paying for online
Online or offline the rewards should be the same, no one should be punished for not wanting to pay for their internet twice.

>Playing the Chad Cortex is bad

Since when?

here, have a copypasta
gonna use electron avenue as example so here I go
win without daily or weekend boost: 80 wumpas
win with daily boost: 400 wumpas
win with weekend boost: 160wumpas
win with weekend+daily boost: 800wumpas
daily boost is limited to 4k wumpas and 8k on weekends

Nope. If 1st place can outspeed it, they deserve to win.

You've posted this at me before and I'll give you the same reply I said back then, I don't play online and I'm not paying for my online twice. Stop assuming everyone plays online or even wants to.

I use Cortex because 95% of the cast is ugly as shit, but Cortex looks fine for some reason.

>he plays offline for grinding
just go afk on hard crystal challenges

youtube.com/watch?v=3RcgO18M0OU

Attached: 71f.png (600x652, 457K)

Hard crystal challenges? mind elaborating user?

Cocochads are consistently the best in online matches.

this and out of time are great, fenomena is the best hub world

youtube.com/watch?v=sBoakiODDVg

Attached: 1561538561529.jpg (3500x1849, 1.94M)

failing crystal challenges takes 50seconds and yields 20 coins
do the math

Nah, man, those are for suckers, tiny is the only real choice

Oh shit really? does it auto restart when I fail?

that's the only bad part, no

I main Polar tho

So I can't really afk from it then. However It's still helpful regardless so thanks.

>he didn't see the Nina portrait in Cortex's Castle

>somehow misses me in 1st
>loops around the entire map again just to hit me

So once you've earned that maximum, the boosts are gone?

R8 my mains:
Komodo Joe
Nash

yup

Post your Digital N. Tropy with Relic Platinum paintjob

Attached: D9-gBHeWkAAsjkj.jpg (1200x675, 100K)

how to get plat relic on crash cove?

Should I go for the boxes or just stick to tightest line, and which character? Can't get close with N. Gin

>Nash
Based

I raced one of you autists in mp 2 nights ago
My anus was destroyed by the sonic boom he left behind, one day I'll be that good

Trannies aren't girls

Cortex was making incest jokes in one of later games to be fair (Crash of the Titans? I dunno, it's the one where Crash makes randumb pancake jokes or something)

>Your shitty post Naughty Dog OCs aren't getting in over him

But they did. like 10 of them (Though I like Nasha and the Norms)

So while playing yesterday my file got corrupted and it killed all my non-Pit Stop skins/cosmetics even though my stats show that I've gotten everything for them. Anyone have this problem? Basically I still have everything I got from Pit Stop, but I lost all the skins that required you to win races or relics/tokens.

Yes, a lot of people have had that happen. As far as I'm aware no mention of a fix has been made.

uh yeah, and i'm pretty sure everyone printed "REMEMBER TO BACK UP YOUR FILES" in every single thread

What needs to be fixed? Trying to put together a comprehensive list to send through Beenox's bug reporting system. Love the game but some stuff needs ironing out.

What I have so far:
>save corruptions
>hitboxes on time trial crates/crystals are a little too small
>turtles in mystery caves have inconsistent jumps
>the shortcut in sewer speedway is broken
>the half pipes in sewer speedway are broken

What am I missing?

I've never played a single Crash game because the character looks fucking stupid.

Blizzard Bluff fence shortcut is hell

I'M LEEEEAKKKIIING

Attached: ntrance.jpg (1067x765, 221K)

have they fixed the save corruption shit yet? i don't really wanna touch the game for now

Why is rubber banding AI still allowed in the year of our lord 2000 + 19?
This shit should have been gone at the beginning of the 2010's.

Attached: 1561368788758.jpg (996x1600, 232K)

Debatable whether or not it was even intentional in the original. I'm talking about glaring stuff that should clearly work but doesn't.

they need to bring back gaining speed going down hills, it feels like it's partially in there but is usually triggered by accident. Sometimes landing on a downward incline from a jump bumps you to top speed like the original but sometimes not.

Fuark. I haven't been on threads since the game came out because I've been busy gaming away. Goddammit.

How does u-turning work? I can do a midair uturn on electron avanue but i haven't figured it out well on other maps where you don't go flying into a turn

yeah we all made that mistake, i was left with 4 remaining tracks before i unlock N.Tropy and he made me ate shit, i learned it the hard way, keep a backup at all times

I'm almost there user. which one is harder, oxyde ghost or platinum relics?

>turtles in mystery caves have inconsistent jumps
How about they just don't work well in general.

Based Normplayer.

Anyone else feel like it's harder to ride sideways on Sewer Speedway? Back then it felt like a breeze, but now the gravity physics keep pulling me down and forces me backwards. I guess Sewer Speedway feels broken in general.

yeah it's fucked up

What do you mean?

Yeah, Sewer Speedway is totally fucked. Only stage that really feels worse than the original. Luckily this sentiment seems to be shared by much of the community and Beenox is bound to notice sooner or later.

Will there be any real tournaments for this game?

Attached: 1560988028554 Coco.jpg (849x387, 197K)

>What do you mean?
try drifting into one of the turtle, you are bound to get stopped or have your boost completely drained for no reason, best case of scenario is it gave you a little jump

KFC is organizing one so yeah

Why is she so angry?

She doesn't have her delicious Subway® sandwich!

Attached: CTR Subway.jpg (1420x1981, 867K)

Sometimes you land on them and just slide off without anything happening, or drive into the side of them and lose speed.

Touching them should be an instant bounce regardless of where you touched them. The only 'variable' in the height of the bounce should be the lowered/raised state the turtle was in. That's how it was in the original.

Normies rise up

>Go to the ResetEra thread about his death
>everyone is sad about it
I dont get it, why should I be mad at ResetEra?

glad I wasn't the only one who thought the hitboxes on time crates and such were far too small. They were a lot more forgiving to hit in the original, but now you gotta be dead on no matter what.

C-Crash is dead?! Did he jump off a bridge or something?

Attached: 2132453464636.jpg (326x326, 18K)

What did I miss?

I play as Crash, and I'm not ashamed of it. Crash is my boi.

Attached: 1544423002487.jpg (422x429, 27K)

>top 10 fuck ups on Yea Forums

Attached: 1560276299420.jpg (560x560, 375K)

please stop bullying me, i clicked the wrong tab

He ain't, he's actually really smart in some scenarios and a complete idiot in others.

It's just having a laugh, man. Don't dwell on it too hard.

the road to nowhere level was too hard even for crash himself it seems

>No Crash cummies
>No Tawna milkies

Attached: ccunknown-2-1.png (248x371, 148K)

Is Crash an incestual swinger now?

I play mainly as dingodile, komodo Joe, and Oxide

Attached: 35B1C504-A3AF-4E9C-AEF0-5430E9CCF4B9.jpg (840x672, 434K)

The removal of Dragon Mines in its entirety.
At the very least, fixing the godawful """shortcut""" and the spiral.
Seriously, that "shortcut" with the minecarts might be the worst shortcut in the history of ever.

Attached: E2dOS9Y.png (389x543, 246K)

I was about to pick someone else than crash but then I saw retro skin

>when the rocket hits you as you're about to slide and jump
HAHAHA XD BASED GAME HAHAHA LIKE JUST GIVE THE OPPONENT 3 MASKS IN A ROW AND 3 ROCKETS HAHAHA O PROBLEM

On Papu Papu's Temple, you can jump on the palm trees from the shortcut pillar.

Wasn't it bad in the oiginal too?

yeah it was always a bad track

Holy shit user. I discovered this literally seconds before you posted.
I was trying to beat N. Tropy ghost and saw him taking the shortcut.

Are you some kind of wizard?

Hacker Yea Forums is one guy, you're being schizophrenic right now.

Attached: 1556829348068.png (606x775, 712K)

How the fuck do I beat Oxide on Dragon Mines? It's not even the spiral that's getting me. He manages to maintain SF from the last boost pad all the way through the last lap. How?

Attached: ffff.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

Is this even the way you are supposed to play the game? Damn it

How do you turn that tightly when boosting? I'm nowhere near that turning radius.

Brake + down + direction you want to turn
Doing the same thing without holding down does large jolts like instead, which does have it's own uses but is not tight enough to make the corners on cortex castle

Is the game still 30 fps with 20-30 second long loading screens every transition?

the reserves system which enables you to maintain faster boost speeds for longer was a hidden mechanic in the first game, wether or not ND intended for people to be able to maintain the "ultra sacred fire" super speed gotten from certain boost pads for entire laps is up for debate.

On the other hand, in the remake beenox added extra visual flare for USF (the flames go blue) and added more super boost pads to tracks that didn't have them before, so they've clearly leaned into it

So you don't lose your boost when breaking in mid-air?

30fps on all platforms
loading times are only long on switch, on ps4 its usually around 10 seconds or less

Yes. Honestly, the game runs so smoothly that I hardly miss 60 FPS, but it would be nice to choose between that and motion blur, which I bet is the most expensive effect in the game anyway.

Nope. Just as long as you're not holding brake when hitting the ground

nope, just be careful to release brake before you hit the ground

On regular PS4, I experience longer load times than that. I wouldn't mind if it didn't take a whole minute to start an online race as well.

>on ps4 its usually around 10 seconds or less
It takes longer on my base ps4, didnt change hdd

>on ps4 its usually around 10 seconds or less
no.

are you playing on disc or digital download?

>3 more stages to Platinum
>Currently experiencing the hell that is N. Gin Labs
I'm so fucking close, guys.
I can almost taste that shiny new coat.

Attached: very fast dingodile driving at incredibly hihg speeds.jpg (210x240, 7K)

Disc. But I still had to install a huge chunk of the game.

> KFC Tournament
> "King Chicken"
He's in

Attached: colonel_sanders_AP68010101006.jpg (2264x2960, 1.36M)

Best of luck dude, that was my last one and it was infuriating

I had the impression that disc pretty much just installs the content on the HDD and only uses the disc to check if you have the game

"fuck the difficulty" yeah old games were harder because we were significantly less of scrubs as a generation compared to the Zoomers, who are a bunch of pussy casuals with no skill

Do you reverse at the start to get boxes?

There are way too many players to pull this off consistently in multiplayer if that's what you're wondering. It took me about 10 minutes to get a lap this good and even then I still fucked the end up.

Same. They should've taken more liberties in varying the voice lines and using some from CNK or CTTR.

I almost finished lap 1, then cleared 9 boxes, but left a clean vertical row of boxes that I would drive through at the end of lap 2. Felt like a good idea

I just got Gold on Labs, so time to try for Platinum. The other ones are the Airway and the Castle.

Is that viable for getting Platinum?

To me, this remake feels as cinematic as any other modern game. The tracks have been given so much life and little details, and the pannings before the races are breathtaking - and yet it hasn't implemented a single "cinematic" game mechanic.

Attached: Eeey.gif (294x384, 2.99M)

let's say if all of us eventually become veterans like this, what will the newcomers say?

I figured all this shit out after playing through Time Trials a couple of times after beating Adventure on medium and I didn't look up any guides on the matter. Newcomers can do the same

Sort of but not really, which is why you hardly ever see this stuff done outside of single player time trials. Endless USF boosts and unorthodox shortcuts are fun when you're alone but you can rarely pull them off in regular matches. CTR is not just about boosting, it's also about driving defensively and measuring risks.

>Is that viable for getting Platinum?
It was in the original at least

Veteran only races are boring as hell. Far too often they're decided by the map and how often it has turbo pads to recover SF/USF after getting hit by a warp orb/clock. That's why smaller maps like Crash Cove or the absolutely terrible for multiplayer Android Avenue are absolutely infuriating to play on as a pro.

>Endless USF boosts and unorthodox shortcuts are fun when you're alone but you can rarely pull them off in regular matches

Unless you happen to land in a lobby full of shitters. My first maintained usf was against six people who for some reason decided to go online without learning how to drift first. And that was like 2 days after release.

>That's why smaller maps like Crash Cove or the absolutely terrible for multiplayer
i think crash cove is arguably the most balanced track since you can rarely cut corners which makes everyone always close to each other

Acceleration characters suck. Dingo, Tiny, and Papu 4 life

NORMIES RISE UP

BOTTOM TEXT

Other Crash characters aren't very memorable

You know Crash cucked Pinstripe by impregnating Tawna first, right?

Attached: 762394876923746.jpg (743x743, 253K)

You can't pre cuck someone. Crash is a cuck. Get over it.

Nina, micro bikini Coco, maid Coco

How is he a cuck if Tawna was literally written out of the series as of Crash 2

Same. Fake Crash is where it's at.

Here’s hoping for Evil Coco, at least a skin. Shame we didn’t get mascot costume Crash.

The Switch version is fine, quit trying to spread misinformation.

you just have to try harder, all of us managed to pick a favourite like Pura, Coco, Norm, Nash etc

You really have to add that 99% of crash's are completely new to the game, the other 1% are elder gods who use him to conceal their power level in the lobby

She canonically leaves him for Pinstripe.

I also want belly dancer Coco

She canonically does not. It was a full retcon.

You literally are a cuckold if you raise someone else's offspring unknowingly.

Not even retcon really, I think it was just joke from Naughty Dog since real reason was Universal being scared of sex appeal for kid's game.

Amazing taste.

>People still believing some random hardly official manga page about Tawna leaving Crash for Pinstripe like 20 years later

still more plausible than completely erasing them

Unfortunately they meant to include the fence shortcut, you need it for a trophy.

Weebs love NTR that much it's really fucking sad

Truly the thinking race.

I was hoping for some in-between cutscenes in N.Sane to smooth out the transitions between the games, namely how Tawna disappeared, how Crash reunited with Coco, when they moved in together, etc, but it stayed too true to the originals to add them, sadly.

Crash still has a picture of Tawna in his house, if that's anything he still very clearly cares about her. This whole NTR shit is ridiculous as fuck, and it's just people wanting to self-insert themselves as Pinstripe. It's probably why Pinstripe mains in CTR are so cancerous.

I'm trying to figure out U-turning, do I need to hold the one powerslide button while hopping to do it right? i.e gotta hold R1 while mashing L1?

no, use the brake while turning, it will immediately boost you to the direction you are facing

>Online match
>One other dude equal to your skill level
>He's constantly driving right next to you
>You both reach the shortcut at the same time
>The other dude screws it up and you gain a massive lead for the rest of the race
Is there any better feeling?

Whoops, didn't mean to reply

Well you did so here's your reply.

can you explain more? how does braking give you a boost?

No problem friend

it's hard to explain by word, but try to get a boost and drive to a ramp, now jump at the end of the ramp and use your analog/d-pad to turn while holding square,, the game automatically pushes you to the direction you are facing, look at the occasional Cortex castle or electron avenue webm here

>spoilers
i think i'm always that guy if someone picks sewer speedway