Journey to the First to save the XIV shards

Journey to the First to save the XIV shards.

Attached: solus_9.jpg (300x300, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-rqwCt1l7Go
youtube.com/watch?v=EHXa74q4fjY
youtube.com/watch?v=kQ7jRcrDR4s
youtube.com/watch?v=_vT4zp3jqpc
youtube.com/watch?v=1xOOFCltZuc
strawpoll.me/18227857
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>go to the market board in town
>like a dozen people crafting Bronze Ingots and shit

So cute

Did they ruin or fix Yugioh?

Attached: tumblr_phi9w8w7DF1wrlwevo1_1280.jpg (700x880, 250K)

>he doesnt have a trophy room in his basement
yikes!

Attached: ffxiv_06252019_210535_748.png (1920x1080, 2.8M)

It's more consistent now basically
In the future they need to involve more abilities using Seals besides just Divination though

if they stopped breaking jobs they wouldn't need to spend so much effort fixing them

Attached: 1540611118138.png (278x449, 186K)

>Implying there's a future for AST when they are adding Chemist next

Attached: delet.jpg (1500x1000, 181K)

I'm so glad that shit isn't happening on my server, sounds like I dodged a bullet.

Nah, he's talking about the weapon Lightning's Sister uses in XIII-2, it's a bow that turns into a sword. It's also a moogle. It's really fucking dumb.

XIII's thing was transforming weapons when you did enough attacks as a Commando, so Lightning turned her sword into a gun and fired on like the fourth hit, Sazh merged his guns together into a rifle, and Fang splits her spear apart.

>chemist
>when alchemist and mch exist
based retard

Attached: 1508776575204.jpg (1024x768, 60K)

>Wipe at ST
Oh boy, this is looking good for ShB.

RIDING FOOOOOOOOOOORTH

What the fuck were they thinking with byakko chair?!

>Seize as Adders
>Have a slight lead over Mael
>Holding 1 A point, Mael and Flames are fighting over an A and an S
>Say that we have to attack someone or we'll lose our lead
>"No it's fine just let them fight each other"
>I try to attack with a few other people but about 75% of the team is just sitting on our node.
>Mael easily overruns Flames, gets both nodes and takes a huge lead
>We lose
>"We had a sure win until people got greedy and tried to attack"
>mfw

Attached: u.png (600x331, 9K)

It's "DYING WOOOORLD" you fool

HIDEY HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: scaredcat.jpg (599x563, 50K)

Make sure to stay stocked up.

Attached: 1561360091283.jpg (1418x2000, 1.1M)

It isn't, yikes

fuck off monster shill

>Chemist
Would main in a heartbeat.

Attached: plague knight.gif (180x148, 26K)

Au ra about to go the way of elezen once the patch drops

why did they decide to make omega a cute anime girl

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.83M)

So when's the next time they reset the storyline

lol

The better question is why don't they make every robot a cute anime girl

Why did they choose to make the Omega story like this? Why didn't they go a more serious route considering its origin is the start of the Dragons and Hydaelyn and so on?

>Here. Watch this Chocobo run across space

God please, give me this goddamn chest piece

I've got one more run in me tonight, then tomorrow night is my last chance before ShB drops

>fuck only 2 days of SB remaining
>still need 10 more pages to get my Alexandrian boots and gloves
>only light farming retards playing Alexander
Help

tfw no cute angel succubus gf

Attached: file.png (1100x1000, 1.17M)

people could care less about tall and elegant they only want small and cute whores

LALI HO

You don't understand kino.

That was a sad moment since we learn Omega's motivation. It just wants to go home
Don't forget to calculate that the servers are down thursday

Attached: 1543072812302.jpg (640x775, 106K)

I'll take good care of her for you user don't worry

Attached: janny.png (1712x1042, 1.57M)

Yeah. Rest of today and tomorrow. I'm fucked.
Any gloves and legs that go well with Alex jacket?

Looking forward to the fatties blowing a gasket when a character calls him a tub of lard or something.

95% of the people who pvp have no idea how it actually works or what a strategy is. I find it helps sometimes if you act like a big dick at the very beginning and start calling out shit because people are mostly mindless and will follow whoever sounds the most confident.

rh-rhallie who?

The chocobo running through space bit was kino though.

How can you niggas be talkin about this tranny game when my man Etika is fucking gone.

OUR TIME IS SOON!

Attached: drk chad.png (2599x1205, 333K)

Literally who?

Divination and sleeve draw being on 3 minutes is a joke. The fact divination has only one bonus for 3 unique and no other interaction is lazy. As far as numbers and tuning, that can change so no comment.

I hope the Dwarves have a tank for their beast tribe mount.

Attached: lali-ho2.jpg (512x384, 83K)

Pretty much, just leave jobs that play well alone, don't even try to give them new shit. It just keeps fucking up the balance that they have to spend half an expansion fixing.

youtube.com/watch?v=-rqwCt1l7Go

>Elder God tier
Under the Weight
Thordan's Reign
Revenge of the Horde
The Worm's Tail
Wayward Daughter

Great tier
Fallen Angel
Through the Maelstrom
Unbending Steel
Woe that is Madness
Heroes
Fiend
Infinity
Amatsu Kaze
Sunrise
From the Dragon's Wake

>Good tier
Thunder Rolls
Oblivion
Corpse Hall
Equilibrium
At Both Ends
Beauty's Wicked Wiles

>Indifferent tier
Primal Judgement
Ultima
Thunderer

>Fuck off
Good King Moogle Mog XII

Attached: DmfUyynUwAYbFAb.jpg (1195x1192, 356K)

because i dont give a shit user

So anons how do you gearing up jobs like SMN and BLM in same time? As I understand I can't have two similar pieces of same armor. But both SMN and BLM needs different stats. I can't just use same set.

youtube.com/watch?v=EHXa74q4fjY

this was a pretty weird part of the msq, what was yoshi thinking?

Attached: susano.png (620x667, 452K)

As popular as CHM is, GEO is getting in next as a healer we assume. The AST quests and the four lords quests hint at it quite a bit, as does WHM losing their elemental attacks.

Yeah but look how much better Warrior is now and tanking in general.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_kemuri_haku__0bdc3e2a372385421615ce849a8cc021.jpg (1200x1200, 167K)

do i play dancer or ninja
help

Friendly reminder to visit all major NPCs before maintenance day. Some of them have unique dialogues about the current events, even Mother Mionne.

Attached: 1442802228447.png (1000x673, 1.12M)

Reminder that Hydaelyn is an evil bodysnatcher

KUPTI KOOP WILL THROW YOU FOR A LOOP
BRAVE A WALL OF WHISKERS TO FIND HIS TROUPE

Should have smashed the window after Earth and Stone at our beck and call.

>WHM with lillies in background
heh

Why do bormies have such shit taste?

Revenge of the Horde is on a whole other level of it's own.

Who is ready to play the DNC chad soon?
youtube.com/watch?v=kQ7jRcrDR4s

Attached: 1482963270728.jpg (221x356, 22K)

Depends on your race.

Both.

Should I use PotD or HoH for leveling 1-60?

i want to mating press jessie

nah, confirmed to most likely be robo frog

HoH.

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise

Female potato.

You can't use HoH to level 1-60 only PotD

But Jessie is for Cid.

Will Amazon care enough to contact SE and get my account perma banned if I game the black chocobo promotion a bit? the promotion details on amazon say that i'm fully allowed to return the order for a refund, so i assume i can also cancel the order. has anyone else done this in past promotions and been fine? never seen anything posted about being banned from it, but does anyone have experience either from this promotion or the cumulus or so on

adding a badass crustacean who just wants to have a party as a boss while establishing yet another way for a primal to be summoned without any crystals.

JOLLY KOGI'S EYE FOR FUN IS CLEAR HE'LL PUT AN ARROW STRAIGHT IN YOUR REAR

but cid is for nero

Ninja.

>Heaven on High
>Cool, get to explore this awesome tower to the skies
>It's a fucking Japanese house inside

nani

>Primals are a naturally occurring phenomena

Doesn't that mean the planet is basically completely fucked once the WoL dies in ~70 years

Go to the higher floors.

I love Susano because I am a sucker for Taiko drums.

Attached: 1556393215804.jpg (850x743, 69K)

>Fallen Angel that high
>Primal Judgement
>above Good King Moggle Mog XII (May his reign last forevermore)
GOOD KING MOGGLE MOG
GOOD KING MOG
KIND AND NOBLE LORD

I doubt it. They said the robo frog was going to be hard to get and the Dwarf beast tribe quests aren't gonna be available in 5.0 so why would they be showing off a mount for a tribe that's probably not dropping for another year.

Not everything supposed to be dead serious dark as darkness GoT. Omega raid was pretty serious.

Not sure about SE, but I heard about people getting banned from other games for using using this trick.

bros...

Attached: 20190623234041_1.jpg (1920x1018, 431K)

Fallen angel is great

Why were they literally the only good characters in stormblood?

Attached: sadu and her little sun.png (700x977, 1.03M)

tfw developed a fetish for cute girls drinking energy drinks

what has become of me

They better not touch him.

>Zenos kills him

Zenos and Solus are based, though.

Zenos is going to Garlemald, not Ishgard.

If I cut off their horns will they die

That sort of story is Okay with Alexander, but Omega involves Midgasormrogrr and the dragons are tied really tight into the serious story, so I don't get it.

I had more fun with Namazus and their suicidal habits.

What is the trial you hate getting the most?

Daily reminder if you play any race besides a human you are a sad individual crying for attention and probably an ERPing tranny.

Attached: 1560427632389.png (598x869, 392K)

Omega's a cute anime girl and boy

He'll take a wrong turn at Albuquerque and kill Edmont to raid the room you were staying at in the manor.

>Elidibus talks MAD shit about how he can easily kill the WoL now that he has Zenos' super body
>gets absolutely fucking shitstomped, only got away because that faggot Tia bailed his ass out

I am so tired of this cunt KEKEKEKEing for the past half decade, we had better be able to finally BTFO this faggot once and for all in the expansion. Or Zenos can, whoever. I'm just done dealing with this dude holy fuck.

I don't disagree, I make that statement in full knowledge how much an improvement HW was for most jobs. BLM became amazingly fun, WAR got a DPS stance, PLD got more utility and a heal. I'm just saying there comes a time when enough is enough, most jobs play well enough that only slight tweaks are needed and improvements get more difficult to add without disrupting the job's flow.

Even with ShB BLM, which far and above looks like it's seeing only improvement not just to DPS but to how the job handles, still can disrupt balance by making the job do relatively more DPS at endgame than it previously did, necessitating nerfs to its DPS (Which cascade down and hit previous levels' performance) or requiring everyone else be tweaked to make up the difference, which can also cause unintended effects on the jobs' DPS pre-80. Having the jobs get their full kit at a lower level and leaving it static for future levels would reduce the strain on balancing them all since it would largely just be the same as previous expansion.

The time spent adjusting jobs would be better served creating new ones, even if they're a little broken out of the gate and can't quite match up to the originals, it'll be easier to tweak them into usefulness when the point for their balance is unchanging.

Steps of Faith, mainly because there's no chanllenge now and it just takes forever.

Actually he'll talk with the old man and then Edmont will adopt him as well.

I happened upon Sadu's dialog yesterday, she mentions how surprised she was to hear you were bested when the sun and the moon couldn't do it.

What level should I finish ARR's MSQ by? 50?

I hit a spot at the end of ARR that required a bit of grinding. I was making pretty smooth progress before. I finished a quest and the next quest required me to be at level 49 and I had only just reached level 46. I've been doing beast tribe quests and levequests but it's taken a while. I'm halfway through level 48 now. I'm just really wanting to continue the story and see how ARR ends.

They thought you would feel more empathy for it if it was presented as a cute girl, they even gave her a sad, melancholic look on her eyes

>Human
Yeah you can go back to your dead game WoW shitter

im not a tranny

>favorite son dies
>start adopting every random joe he meets
Haurchefant's death sure hit him hard

Spam dungeons and roulette

Why the fuck do they force you to get a party together for PotD/HoH? This shits fucking dead outside of cliques and turbo autist only want "PROFESSIONALS" the rare time they are up.

This People still find ways to fuck up and wipe in this goddamned fight.

>Main conflict arises near Ala Migho
>Asshole summons a dragon because he wants to free all the mhiggers
>we end up killing the dragon and saving the mhiggers anyway, which is what he wanted
>Warriors of Darkness try to kill us
>they fuck off back to the first
>Ascians try to kill us several times
>nobody can
>instead we just end up becoming warriors of darkness, helping the ascians bring balance, which is what they wanted
this writing is really something else when you think about it

Anons...you DID take time off...right?

>Why the fuck do they force you to get a party together for PotD/HoH?
they dont?

I loved it when Varis called him out on losing. Fucker had a hard time trying to find an excuse.

I'm assuming that he doesn't have the resonance like Zenos though, since that seems to be attached to one's aether instead of body. That makes him at least a little less dangerous, beyond the ability that he can still use magic like Eldibus can.

But you can play solo.

I am prepared for at least 72 hours of 90002 screens

Same, I actually really enjoyed all the Namazu stuff but I also love jews like them in video games.

We would've lost the fight anyways, he can just keep getting up.
We didn't had a plot device to kill him, hopefully the light boost we're getting in the first will allow us to use that weapon of light we saw at the start of the game.

youtube.com/watch?v=_vT4zp3jqpc
WE ARE SO CLOSE BROS

Attached: 1545393300705.jpg (902x545, 31K)

Its impossible unless your playing Redmage which is also boring as shit.

He still have the echo, though.

THIS HEARTH
THIS HOME

I head you were going to save another world so I decided to come with you. Don't worry Raubahn is handling everything in Ala Mhigo

Attached: lyse concept.jpg (700x1400, 101K)

Attached: server has encountered an error.jpg (1920x1080, 853K)

Why didn't Lahabrea just kill us at the end of ARR then?

>I'm assuming that he doesn't have the resonance like Zenos though
He doesn't need the resonant because he was the real deal. Every ascian have the echo.

>Go to House Fortemps after Shadowbringers is over
>"Ah, WoL, how nice of you join us, your friend here was just regaling us with tales of your exploits in the east"

Attached: asaasdf.png (558x374, 350K)

We don't really have a choice in this case, it's either let the first get swallowed up by the light or cause another calamity to save all the souls on it. We still don't know what the alternative is to be gained by letting every world get lighted, other than it impedes Zodiark's rejoining somehow.

Why is he fucking screaming about his diving board

>Taking time off for the time when servers are going to be the most packed, prone to crashing, and with massive queues
massive brainlet move

Attached: 1559441596419.jpg (859x775, 423K)

wont happen, they will have a duty queue system in place so that this is prevent

>Retard thinks the alliance wasn't on the way with a soul cage for him.

Hydaelyn was there remember? She dispelled ultima shield and protect us and then power of friendship attack vs lahabrea.

I wish

>"He said his name is Galvy Seno."

Alpha scene had serous narration. Alpha himself looks like cartoon character yes, but it was explained in game why. Omega raid is little surrealistic. You should kinda to "self-insert" to maximum. To imagine how world looks like for characters. Then you reach enlightenment.

Attached: 13214326548769877.png (1366x768, 1.09M)

She looks like she has down syndrome.

I thought I saw a picture of her wearing a cowboy hat in one of the official artworks, does anyone have it? She looked so much better with one.

You only need a pre made party for the higher floors. You can enter with a random party otherwise, and since people are almost always grinding for exp queues shouldn’t take long. Don’t know what you’re on about.

Yeah, sure hop in, loser
The Scions are off to save the First.

Yeah but it's not like Lahabrea died. He could've just gotten back up.

Didn't need to. I am my own boss and I play by my own rules.

Attached: me.jpg (1024x576, 95K)

I've mostly been avoiding dungeons that aren't required because I have anxiety about playing with others and not holding my own. And the sad part is I'm not even playing a tank or healer.

It's usually not that bad once I'm actually in a dungeon but making myself go to df and search is hard to do. I guess I'll have to force myself to since leveling is only going to take longer in the future.

>retard who didn't watch auracite only contains ascians for a short bit
We need a short burst of aether to kill ascians, without the tupsimati or a dragon eye we cannot kill ascians.

Hopefully gaius has something for us, like the heart of sabik. He killed ascians somehow.

>playing a male character
>playing a midlander, hyur, or highlander
Cringe, kys.

>Suppose to hate Gaius
>He's pretty based
>Suppose to hate Zenos
>He's incredibly based
>Suppose to hate Solid
>He's amusing as fuck
I think Thordan is the only time they nailed a villain that you were suppose to actually hate.

Attached: HIGH ON HIGH I STAND.jpg (575x767, 44K)

fuck I meant solus

>set on playing DNC for ShB
>just got DRK to 70
>really enjoying tanking
I didn't need this in my life.

Attached: 1496605603526.jpg (1280x960, 126K)

>SLOPPY SLOPPY SLOPPY

Attached: ascianberd.png (922x921, 1.61M)

Did you skip side quests and dungeons? If you want ot level up fast do dungeons. 47 level AV. One run = 1 lvl. One run is 15 min or 30 ohohohohohoh

Why would you hate Thordan? He BTFO Lahabrea finally and was a worthy foe doing what he thought was right for the world.

What? Thordan was probably the only villain I really liked or agreed with, although I could at least understand Gaius.

Attached: 1558627770768.png (1600x1200, 1.88M)

>still only level 64

Do I have any chance? How the fuck do I level up after all the dailies?

Zenos would've backed you up if you managed to stall him and he got there on time.

You absolutely have to if you don't wanteving to take a lifetime, so open up a a guide on what to do on each dungeon if you must, and if you're DPS, remember
>Don't stand in front of the fucking boss
>if 4+ enemies use your AoEs and Diversion, LD, Tactician etc to manage enmity
>stay away from the shiny AoE floors
With just that you're already useful

>Pick Ilbred as a trust.
>Get triple Ilbred because no limit on taking the same type of trust.
>Entire dungeon just becomes a huge sloppyfest and enemies in restraint collars.

Do leveling, raid, and MSQ roulettes. Alliance raid roulette only takes like 40 minutes at most and is like 1/3rd of an XP bar

So Gaius survived the Paetrorium through sheer anger?

>mention powerful artifact that could make the ultima weapon
>it hasn't been brought up since Praetorium
It's gonna play a role soon for sure unless they go "lol it was destroyed by the way"

I'm mad at Thordan for being responsible for Haurchefant's death and trying to kill us but he was pretty based.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISE
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH
HIGH ABOVE OUR RIVALS

>Just get back up
Dismember the body.

>caring about being xpac ready in a glorified single player game
just have fun you have plenty of time to do whatever

Attached: 1556217777603.jpg (583x583, 37K)

My house is designed like a narrow office building.

>player messes up on mechanic
>all 3 of them shout SLOPPY

It supposedly exploded right before we fought lahabrea/thancred but maybe it just released a bunch of aether and was lying around and gaius picked up.

RIIIIIDDDDIIIING WIOOOOOORLD

The roulettes dont give me shit after the daily bonus

>They're going to introduce a class that was introduced in a level 60 questline for a different healer.
Nope.

The WoD kept getting back up too and we found a way to stop them.

Someone was posting on Yea Forums earlier today about how they got permabanned for pulling that shit.

There's a limit to how quickly and often Ascians can reconstitute their physical form. It takes aether for them to do so, beating them to death several times is likely to leave them too drained to keep doing it, forcing a retreat while they recuperate.

Here's a thought for you: if they add a new healer in 6.0, it will start at level 70. Just imagine the shitter healers filling your queues.

I'm tired of playing melee DPS. Which ranged DPS should I level?

It was a LARP. You can't get banned for it because they can't trace it back to you.

>youtube.com/watch?v=1xOOFCltZuc
Still pure kino
I hope we will see WoD party. Yeas I nkwo they're not in this cinematic

Attached: 132153476598708098.jpg (1086x614, 45K)

THE HIGHER FLOORS YOU FUCKING RETARDS DIDNT THINK I NEEDED TO POINT OUT THE OBVIOUS FUCK.

NIN

It's the same guy. Ignore him.

You can't know until you try them all.

She may be an absolute idiot, but I'd still dick her down with the fury of a thousand suns

Attached: 1547015685016.png (666x973, 1.08M)

you play as them in Shadowbringers

DNC

>I hope we will see WoD party

They are the job quests in 5.0.

Letting the First get consumed by Light fucks over everyone.

Attached: adorableretard.jpg (1280x720, 247K)

Just make one yourself, there's are probably Deep Dungeon discords, might be dead though because expansion release.
Make sure to mention which aetherpool level your party requires, something like 80/80 should be enough. If someone is too low they are borderline dead weight.

What is wrong with her face

>Elidibus talks MAD shit about how he can easily kill the WoL now that he has Zenos' super body

Why exactly did he think this when the WoL pushed his shit in even when he was combined with Shinryu?

She looked better when she had the mask.

Attached: 1557340132654.png (1920x1080, 3.87M)

Tumble with a savage?

Did you read Bokurano? Light/Dark has similar system.

Why does everyone in our party have fair hair?

Attached: 1560965257630.png (1280x839, 2.04M)

Yeah I've got all that down pretty much. When I actually do dungeons I usually don't really have too many problems I think. I'm playing a bard and I think I've got it down pretty well.

Just playing with others in a game like this gets me anxious for some reason. It's strange because I can play third or first person team shooters all day and not have any anxiety issues like this.

user, dumb girls can't into sex.

Why do WoWfugees get so butt hurt over references to other FF games? Why do they even come to this game?

Attached: 1480079608103.jpg (1538x710, 165K)

Im going to marry lyse!

Attached: lyse.jpg (1062x1062, 407K)

Ascians have a habit of dying to their own arrogance.

>outfit was already perfect
>replaced shirt with that stupid red jacket
Lyse was a mistake

I guess he thought Zenos' body combined with his Ascian magic slinging would be enough, implying we also haven't already abssolutely shitstomped several of his Ascian buddies as well. What a fucking retard.

They come to this game because BfA is pretty bad and Classic is still beta.
The issue is they expect XIV to adapt to them instead of adapting to the game.

Never read any guides.

Real question is what does Urianger deadlift?

You will never have a lizard wife that looks at you like this.

Attached: sadus.jpg (958x707, 94K)

>patch release day

Attached: 1555843620678.png (203x342, 127K)

I dunno, if I killed a tiger god, you can bet your hide making a chair out of him would be near the top on the list of things to do with his corpse.

All of the current playable races are humans. Titan calls you Son of Man.

The deathbringer is the ultimate class weapon. No other weapon personifies it's class as perfectly as the deathbringer does for drk. It's literally THE perfect DRK weapon and nothing else compares.

Attached: PW9Kwsq.jpg (1920x1080, 556K)

Because one of the only competent scions will be stuck in side-quest hell for another expansion

Attached: FFXIV_Krile.png (400x648, 300K)

>Is now a good time to start XIV?
>Should I start this game?
>Will I be able to level up in one week for the expansion?

Get ready for it.

I'd rather her be sequestered in Eureka 2.0 than at any sort of actual risk in the MSQ

I don't know, Curtana pretty much screams paladin.

I want to fuck Krile.

Who gives a fuck about twitch views?

But this expression is displaying scorn and pity.

Why are Ascians so smug? For such a grand scheme they rarely look like they're taking it that seriously

Wtf. Where's Asmon?

It's already happening.

I think they're referring to how ridiculous and/or awful the top part of the chair looks

and it makes my pp fucking hard

Twitch is honestly a cancer.

They're /our guys/, cosmic level shitposters who do it for the lulz

What do you think you guys did at the top of Rhalgr's statue

>2 Days

Attached: 1560706648827.png (1902x859, 423K)

Why does a renounced mage such as herself wear this outfit?

You are now realizing ARR was basically Tales of Soul.

The textures on Curtana look like shit. It's supposed to be made of stone but it looks like a plastic toy from a dollar store.

LOL is that alot or a little? im a boomer

Attached: 1555947738037.jpg (225x224, 5K)

I mean, who the fuck else would it be?
Only him or Alphinaud.

Thancred was still alive and we broke the dark crystal necklace that let Lahabrea possess him. Without a vessel, Lahabrea was banished back to wherever Ascians hang out when they don't have a body. Zenos's body however is dead and it's been stated that possessing corpses is much easier, they don't need the necklace. It's what lesser Ascians do, they're not powerful enough to possess the living.

>Was a WoWfugee when I started playing in ARR
>Kept flipping between both games
>Decide I like FF better but I'd probably appreciate it more if I looked up and learned about the series since I only played 9 and 10 and didnt care for them
>Look up the tough times with 1.0 and have been binge playing every entry in the series with spare time FF1 on NES with no turbo etc
>A year later I absolutely fucking adore this game and all the hard work put into the franchise and each new game I play from it makes me love it even more
>Tfw cleansed of WoWfaggotry
Feels like a baptism

Galuf made it for her. She used to be ashamed and frightened of her Echo ability that let her read minds, but he made her that outfit with the ears to symbolize that ability to help her embrace her power.

E-celebs are in general. Rise up.

>solus appears to be helping us out in the e3 trailer
what is this madlads endgame?

Attached: ffxiv_01082019_055930_685.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

They do things with their tongues you wouldn't believe! I can introduce you if you'd like

user
Hyldalyn is a primal. We are all pawns.

ARR is FF2.

will he even remember us or has he been in that tower for like 1000 years due to time travel fuckery

Attached: D96mqq_XUAAgRW7.jpg (1024x1024, 300K)

Lahabrea was admittedly pretty powerful though. Any of the red masks are an order of magnitude beyond their lackies, and the red masks of the source (Lahabrea, Emet-Selch, and Elidibus) are stronger still.

That being said, I imagine some Ascians are simply better than others at various powers, such as some might not be strong sorcerers but have the ability to control hosts more easily than their peers.

He obviously remembers us and that's why he contacted us and all his old coworkers.

The most surprising thing is that he acknowledges Zodiark's status as a false god, something we have yet to see any other Ascian do.

Attached: D98jPulU8AISRIQ.jpg (1200x750, 132K)

>she gets killed in Eureka 2.0 instead

Attached: 1552929617715.png (377x413, 214K)

Yoshi give hint to us about "straightforward". I'm sure it will not be so simple.

The reins of history back in the hands of man.
FUCK HYDAELYN
FUCK ZODIARK
AND FUCK SHADOWNIGGERS

Attached: 1541545672223.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Attached: D98f8KGUEAAOPjv.jpg (1200x675, 113K)

It has to be something countering the Empire's view right?

The fact that the Ascians are helping us shouldn't really be a surprise, they might not like us, but they don't want the world to get flooded by light either since it would inhibit the rejoining.

>dude i know you're busy but can you do me a favor and pick up my mail
i hate the dumb cat and his dumb eye

Attached: D98VM8LVUAA5N1_.jpg:large.jpg (1024x512, 70K)

So the Ascians want to KEEP the balance of light/dark AND keep the core primals. But the Empire want's all the primals gone? Essentially "fate in the hands of man"

I legit think the overarching plot is trying to make US into something stronger than Zodiark/Hydaelyn

Spam your highest level dungeon

Attached: me smurt.png (918x669, 276K)

no you have at the very least another ~30 hours of gameplay ahead of you
just take your time
doing your roulettes + msq should be more than enough for leveling, just do another level appropriate dungeon or two if you find yourself blocked by a level requirement to continue the story

Not counting XIV what's your favorite FF?

>Agreeing with Thordan

Attached: 1384376834856.png (750x564, 435K)

Solus is playing 4D chess where even the potential collapse of his empire and the deaths of other Ascians serve his end goal. They have no reason to give a shit as long as he is faithful to their goal of rejoining all the worlds and reviving Zodiark.

I spent like 15-20 minutes on the last boss of Ghimlyt Dark.

The DPS was bad enough that we sometimes saw bombardment multiple times from the same sister. And they refused to not save LB for the dps check at the end. We beat it with only seconds to go when we finally did.

And still no fucking armor piece. I'm so mad.
Well, one more night to go I guess

>"I've always been there for you Warrior of Light. Surely you wouldn't trust the words of an Ascian? You do love your Mother Crystal right?"

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

Literally zero chance of finishing in time.

But you don't know who the WoL is.

Primals are just a tool for creating chaos, as is the Empire's crusade against primals. They want to create chaos to weaken the dimensional boundary while also not tipping things too far out of balance. As much as Ascians destroy civilizations, they also raise them up.

Fuck off hag

Attached: D98TsZPUIAMSclD.jpg (1200x675, 59K)

good for you user.

Attached: 1491307865187.gif (500x269, 883K)

What makes you think Thordan wasn't right in a way?

Where were you when Haurchefant died?
Where were you when Ysayle died?
Where were you when Zenos slapped my ass around TWICE?

Fuck you, you overgrown centerpiece. I don't need you.

Attached: D98Kgi6U8AA3ND7.jpg (1200x675, 125K)

What roll is everyone going to play on Yea Forums?
strawpoll.me/18227857

He's a literally a Zodiark-worshiping shadownigger.

>FC people all say they're going to take it easy on the expansion's release, just play through at a natural pace and enjoy themselves.
>Secretly planning to log in right at 4 AM and blow through the entire story as fast as humanly possible and immediately have a Gunbreaker ready to do dungeons with them by Saturday so the guy who loves the class can feel like he's not going to be the first to see everything for it.

Attached: IMG_3324-768x1024.jpg (768x1024, 60K)

dude most people that play suck pretty bad so you're already better than most if you can press a button every gcd

Literally the only thing she ever did was block Ultima for us, and she only did it because we were too valuable a pawn to let die so easily.

Game needs to look like this in-game.

Attached: D975JyKVUAAsqmu.jpg (1200x675, 202K)

>implying he didn't join them to betray them
>implying he's not their Venat

Attached: 1556817970960.png (1920x886, 1.37M)

SADU IS A TRANNY PIECE OF SHIT AND I HOPE HE DIES

It's called reshade user.

I'm going to marry Alisaie!

Attached: 75380304_p0.png (1000x1200, 709K)

fucking devilish user, godpseed.

Attached: ratto.gif (250x319, 3.99M)

Fuck yes.

Even as a FF fan I can't do FF1 on NES. You're a real trooper, user.

Anyone know any possible area where the new trainers might be in gridania/limsa? Might work to make sure I get trained before getting the hell out of the crowd

He's Emet Selch. And it seems unlikely that he's not on the same side as the other Ascians.

>*jumps behind you*
>heh, nothin personnel garlean
whats he gonna do while were gone?

Attached: ffxiv_07052017_004059.png (1920x1057, 1.55M)

>Declares he'll wipe out all seeds of chaos, be they Ascian, Dravanian or Primal
>Works with Ascians
>Continues to circulate a war with the Dravanians, causing more chaos
>Becomes a Primal
He literally is the biggest hypocrite whose only drive was becoming a divine figure that Ishgard could worship. He perpetuated a bloody war for years, knowing full well the cause, and used said war to fuel his own machinations. He wasn't "right", he was a crazy old bastard who wanted to be a god.

t. "Bro, there's nothing to do in this game"

Fuck I need to get around to finishing XII sometime

looks like someone needs to get shot again...

Attached: 1558239665435.jpg (454x340, 31K)

Attached: ezgif-2-9ab60156afb9.gif (600x600, 2.81M)

See He doesn't give a fuck about Zodiark or Hydaelyn.

GEO is all but confirmed nigga.

Take down the empire with Gaius and Zenos.

Attached: 64204555_216688349307530_8737002451003182646_n.jpg (480x480, 17K)

None of the Ascians are on one organized team. Nabriales fucking hated the Source Ascians, Elidibus told Varis he doesn't give a damn if any of the others die.

Blessed and based comment

It's just a bit of post processing in the engine. Shouldn't be too much.

It's possible they all know but still think Zodiark needs to be free. We still don't know what his release will mean for all the worlds.

Attached: D97D6wvU8AElXAz.jpg (1200x800, 188K)

Any chaos is good for Ascians. The empire hates them as much as anyone else but its very existence aids the goal of destabilizing the Source and eventually setting the stage for an all-consuming calamity.

He spells out his plans in discussions with Varis and they are all exactly the same as the other Ascians' plans. You retards will literally claim ANY villain is secretly a good guy and did nothing wrong, won't you?

GEO in the AST quests are just a WHM with changed skill names. I doubt we'll see GEO.

Literally (literally) the best character in the game.

Primal Frontlines win statistics:
>1st/2nd/3rd
>Mael:14/17/7
>Adders:16/11/11
>Flames:8/10/20
Mael doesn't win as much as I thought, but they almost never come last.

>"people" actually think this bloom-ridden blurry DoF mess looks good

Attached: 1559739856132.jpg (2762x849, 244K)

Attached: D96zf1nUwAENlmP.jpg (1200x698, 81K)

What you want her to hold your fucking hand while you cross the street. Hydaelyn can barely talk to you without needing a mouth piece, and only dips in at the most desperate of moments. Do you seriously expect her to jump in and save everyone who ever possibly dies and win your fights for you? Sounds like you need a binkie you fucking baby.

The only flaw in Thordan's plan was his poor understanding of primals. As soon as he summoned, he got himself tempered and would take his plan to absurdity, enslaving the entire world. Beyond that, there's also the issue that as a primal, he would continually eat aether to the point where there would be none left in the world.

As a person though, he did have the foresight to pull the wool over the eyes of both the Warrior of Light and the Ascians, which is no small feat considering that one of those are beings that have been around possibly since the original split of light and dark, and have a plan of his own to stop his kingdom from being pawns in the Ascians' games or be brought to answer for his crimes by Hydaelyn's champions.

Geomancer is just a doman conjurer.

That's how that screenshot was taken. You can also use geforce experience if you have that.

Ur retarded, ur like the fags who said BLU was more likely than SAM.

Lahabrea at least calls Zodiark "the one true God", so I imagine a good portion of the Shadowniggers believe in him legitimately.

But what were they doing in the 13th? Why didn't they try to balance out the void and enhance the light there? Or do they only care about the source because of a rejoining?

Attached: D96poACUEAAVwXw.jpg (1200x1200, 150K)

The fact that they are taking away all of WHM's elements means it's possible they'll make GEO sometime down the line. Or time mage, since AST is losing it's time themed abilities.

that a pretty big "only". we all owe mother crystal our undying loyalty, because reasons. I mean does this look like the face of a liar to you?

Attached: 134978361756.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

Probably work to hold off the empire till you get back from pulling an entire world out of the fire.

I hope SE doesn't try a last second attempt at making Varis misunderstood or sympathetic. They insist on Garlemald being irredeemably evil but they haven't been able to commit to this for anyone major.

Igeyorhm went way too hard and the Flood of Dark came too suddenly to stop. The Ascians acknowledge it as a mistake and she made herself Lahabrea's slave as penance.

The 13th was an accident. They are trying to cause chaos on all the worlds, but they don't want to go overboard.

What time are the servers supposed to come up? People have been telling me 5AM PST but my friends are saying it's 5AM EST.

Lahabrea always said that the reason they want to revive Zodiark is simply because it's the only way to destroy Hydaelyn. Zodiark is a means to an end, they are fully aware of his nature.

It's actually a bit surprising how many characters have unique dialogue. I remember talking to Professor Erik during my monk quests and being surprised that he had dialogue about all the scions being asleep.

AST still has traditional Time Mage spells like Gravity. You're never going to see Time Mage for the same reason you'll never see Ranger or Berserker: even though they're not exactly the same they're still too similar to existing jobs.

But I want to game to look like that in the game.

Attached: D96o56MUEAEDWOA.png (831x832, 1.69M)

So we were a valuable pawn, but something changed by the time Xenos showed up to make us not so valuable?

Yea kinda

We owe her the echo and the blessing of light. Or else we would've been tempered on ifrit and our adventure would've ended there.

I'm here for the story first and foremost, but I dick around across all content after seeing whatever's out. Besides, I have two alts that will need to be ran through the story as well, I've got plenty to keep me busy.

>Hydaelyn can barely talk to you without needing a mouth piece
Yeah man some "god". Not even powerful enough to send a fucking text message.

5am EST is correct

The winner of a frontline is always decided by the flames since they are definitely the worst. If they focus on the mael then adders win and if they focus on adder then mael wins.

Nah, it seems like he's about to dive head first into pure villainy with black rose. That final shot we had of him is not the face of an anti-villain.

I won't argue that Thordan was a good schemer and pulled his plan off successfully, but theres nothing to agree about with his plan.

Also I don't think he tempered himself, that would be rather silly, as Ysale didn't temper herself and she didn't know jack shit about Primals. It's just that Thordan from the start was a megalomaniac who wanted to be a god.

The Echo does not come from Hydaelyn.

If you talk to the Goldsmith teacher between 2.55 and 3.0, apparently she tells you she was thinking of making a mammet of you that just nods at people to help you escape Ul'Dah.

Attached: D96oBtwUEAIKv5X.jpg (1200x675, 103K)

The amount of missable dialouge during MSQ alone could fill a book, its a dayum shame most people will never see it, but someone at SE cares enough to do unique dialouge waaaaaaay more than they need to

Why is Gaius so hot and based?

Attached: Gaius.jpg (400x452, 54K)

>Ysale didn't temper herself
She has the Echo

>Hydaelyn
>Zodiark
heh

Attached: Mastema.jpg (1280x1029, 228K)

Attached: D96nMPGUwAAY8RM.jpg:large.jpg (1752x988, 263K)

NIGGY NOG WILL MAKE THE FIGHT A SLOG
NOW HE'S OFF WITH YOUR BIKE ON A JOG

TRANNY JANNY WILL DELETE ALL THE THREADS
WHAT A SHAME HE'S FUCKED IN THE HEAD

>The glasses guy appeared on the poster for 4.4's patch
>He didn't actually appear within the patch itself

Is he gonna become a major character when we return to the war with Garlemald? Or is he gonna remain mostly a side character?

Attached: D96mmpJUcAA9p5F.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 217K)

Lahabrea knows what's up, he even slips up one time and says "by my will" when he was supposed to say "by His will", and Elidibus corrects him.

The Echo doesn't stop tempering you dingus. Hydaelyn's blessing is what stops tempering. It's the WHOLE REASON you, as the WoL, are special. There are a dozen of characters with the Echo, but you alone are the one who can resist tempering due to Hydaelyn's blessing, you are the eikon-slayer for a reason. I don't get how people continue to fuck this up

Absolute retard.

I hope he becomes a major character, Maxima is based.

Attached: D96VYhaUcAAi-xU.jpg (1200x675, 177K)

thank you for btfo all those "Thordan did nothing wrong/was right" posters. as a reward, here is a gay catboi pic.

Attached: 1555610091464.jpg (531x830, 389K)

What if
>expose truth about Primals to everyone
Sounds like plot for one of epac

>The Echo doesn't stop tempering you dingus. Hydaelyn's blessing is what stops tempering.
It's amazing how fucking arrogant you are when you're completely wrong. It's the Echo that grants resistance to tempering. That's why Fordola and Arenvald are killing primals, and why the 1.0 player character was immune to tempering without any Blessing of Light or even a single mention of Hydaelyn.

Absolutely fucking not you retard. Arenvald and Fordola are both capable of blocking Lakshmi's tempering balls and they have the Echo/Resonant, not the Blessing of Light. Why do people who have no goddamn idea what they're talking about insist on posting?

Other people with the Echo can also resist tempering. See what's his face and even Fordola with her fake echo during the second Lakshmi fight.

He and Fordola are sent on primal hunts specifically because their Echo makes them immune to their tempering in tales from the storm.

based retard

user, it's literally the Echo. Why the fuck do you think Arenvald was blocking temperance blasts from Lakshmi in 4.1?

Play the game before you talk about it.

Based manletder user, midlander truly is the chad race

I'm almost certain we'll see GEO, but I'm actually thinking it's going to be a caster DPS. It would be too good of a foil to pit against BLM with.

BLM uses Fire, Ice, and Thunder as its primary elements, GEO would use Wind, Earth, and Water. BLM by and large wants to sit in one place, drawing in energies via his laylines and burn down anything in his path with raw, destructive force. GEO would be great if he created several "zones" or floor markers that allowed him to use his abilities, as someone else suggested, and be a caster that is mostly instant speed but reliant on his positioning to remove his cast speed. Instead of being a turret, he'd be dancing around like MNK trying to get his positionals, standing in one zone and executing its combo before moving to another.

Making it a healer doesn't have a whole lot of precedent in the series, though it certainly could function as one if it was built to and people probably wouldn't get so up in arms about it. It's simply that CHM would almost certainly be a healer, and with the number of people requesting it, it undoubtedly will show up in either 6.0 or 7.0.

I'm still hoping for Corsair though, a pistol using job that focuses on buffs/debuffs support.

How can one man be so arrogant yet so wrong.

No, YOU'RE the dingus.
>Arenvald helps dissipate the bubbles during the Lakshmi fight, Fordola does the same due to having an artificial form of Echo
>Krile is specifically sent in to undo the restraints on each member of the Warring Triad because she has the echo and thus is immune to tempering
>Both times the fact that it's the echo that prevents tempering is straight up stated and acted upon
You're a fucking speedreader you dumb cunt, unironically kill yourself.

Attached: image.jpg (483x470, 150K)

We don't know that but information seems to suggest it comes from both zodiark and hydaelyn.

Attached: 1553106856536.png (885x542, 1.25M)

I'm here to donate another (You)

It's twice as funny because not only are you completely wrong, Ysayle also had the Blessing of Light.

What is the point of BLU

>only good Ala Mhigan wants to kill all Ala Mhigans

What does it mean?

Attached: 1561285779579.png (1368x1080, 1.61M)

desu the game is confusing when it comes to things like aether, the echo, hydaelyn, etc. It's not like they make the mechanics of these things explicit. They keep it half mysterious and at times abuse them for story telling purposes.

I thought Yea Forums mostly comprised of BLMs.

>3 days till early access
>got a trojan on my computer a week ago
>ran various anti-spyware shit, got a free trial of malwarebytes and downloaded spybot
>free trial runs out tomorrow, still bummed out and wondering if my computer is just going to explode any day now
>get a security breach on my credit card today, have to call and cancel my card and request a new one
>have to tell my phone company my debit access cards number, expiry date, and security code over the phone so I can pay my bill without a credit card
>folks say i just have to "trust" them with this information
>actually feeling really fucking depressed and anxious, expecting my identity to get stolen at any moment
>but shadowbringers in 3 days

Attached: 1517549976727.jpg (432x905, 92K)

I haven't seen such a btfo in quite a while, have another (You) dumbass.

People seem to anticipate that GEO would be a healer because of how it ties into the AST quests where Geomancy focuses on creation of magical barriers and is heavily implied to be a branch of Astromancy. But I do think they'd be better as a DPS since the game is really obviously lacking a wind/water/earth user at this point. Unless they want to pretend that Veraero, Verstone and Fluid Aura are enough representation for those elements.

wow ok jeez my bad

Attached: 1557969810348.jpg (760x755, 53K)

I feel like he'll be a slightly more focused who'll character appearing after we deal with the first and get back to Eorzea to slap some garleans

The 1.0 WoL gets the Echo from witnessing a meteor shower.

>Omega becomes a cute grill to force sympathy from the WoL
>Literally everyone fucking falls for it within an instant

Suddenly realizing its maybe not actually a sociopath as it is literally dying does not undo literally all of the shit it pulled and was gonna pull.

Attached: 1542252675066.jpg (1152x1008, 130K)

kill yourself

To make raidtrannies like you seethe.

It means I want to impregnate Fordola and not take responsibility as I escape to the First

>all those tank chads
>dps cucks
surprised there's any healsluts on this board

its ok bro i forgive you sometimes were all a little wrong on the inside

>hrothgar can only be either gay or a grizzled old man
Old man it is.

Attached: 2ggY6GE.png (930x660, 724K)

>Male Miqo's will never look like this.

Fuck this gay earth honestly.

I'd follow Mastema barefoot into hell to fight for him and the lord, what a swell guy.

1.0 is barely canon at this point.

Secondly when ifrit talks to us and says we can't be tempered he mentions our soul is full of light.
We do not have the blessing of light yet so he's referring to the echo, which suggests it comes from hydaelyn.

Nah, that's still gay. You're just a gay old man

How could you have been so fucking wrong though? It's explained in the story again and again and again that the Echo is what prevents tempering, how the fuck did you not only miss that but come to a completely false conclusion?

I demand an explanation.

Looks like a gay grizzled old man to me.

Based Good King Moogle Mog, may his whiskers be ever glorious.

The meteor shower was just a vision of the Battle of Silvertear Skies, not something that was actually occurring at that moment.

don't even fucking joke about that

>forgetting Freefall
shame

Based greybeard.

1.0 is canon and we're the same person from it because Cid has a flashback where we appear.

What if I'm not a thirsty faggot and don't see my video game characters as sexual objects?

Shut the fuck up PRIMAL

>aoe spear is literally a free bard song
Am I wrong here or is the balances only meme a parsetranny thing?

Why do people go on the internet just to tell lies?

M-My dog ate my homework...!!

My only excuse is I dropped out of the game for two years around the end of HW and forgot a lot of details, but I won't say thats an excuse, I was just ignorant and thought I knew shit.

Attached: 1533736922533.jpg (1041x1041, 98K)

I got your back user of Light. Those other anons are just jealous.

You still look gay, niggaaaaaaaa

GOOD KING MOGGLE MOG
GOOD KING MOG
HIS JUDGEMENT YOU WILL DREAD

Wrong, we have the Blessing of Light since the very first cutscene where Hydaelyn tells us to go forth and spread the light yadayada. Also Ifrits exact quote is that he "Smells not the taint of another" upon us.

>Lyse and Fordola will never fight over who gets to bed the WoL, each getting more desperate and slutty in every attempt.
Why live, bros?

HEY
I THINK MOGGLE MOG IS DUMB
HE SMELL

>forced to decide between SMN and BLM in ShB because of how gear works
THIS IS NOT FAIR

Attached: D8Q5KUZV4AA6cC5.jpg (512x509, 46K)

You sure like the word literally

At this point I think you might be projecting.

? don't they share gear

>Still don't know how the mechanics work after 6 years of playing

WHY DID WE WPE

Based user being a fucking retard but having the balls to admit it instead of shutting off the computer and hiding under his bed in shame for six hours like the rest of us.

You're the one getting defensive about your gay old man lion

>sociopath
It's a fucking war machine, not a person. The fact that it was even developing something akin to true sapience is the tragedy of Omega's story.

What are you talking about? Do you mean with melding? Spellspeed isn't THAT critical after a point.

Explain this then.
We do not the blessing of light at this point, we only get our 2nd crystal after this fight.

Attached: 1554501704687.png (1920x1080, 2.6M)

Isn't the gear still the same?

Anyone have any mouse recommendations? I'm giving up on Logitech mice because as much as I love the feel of them this is the 3rd fucking mouse in a row that's gotten severe double-clicking issues in record time.

>shipping old lion men as gay
Oh sorry, I mistook wishful thinking as projection.
My bad.

But how do I aoe balance now if there is no aoe effect?

Wtf!? No dwarf beast tribe quests at launch!? That's the one fucking thing I'm looking forward to!

Attached: 1469724898585.jpg (492x492, 96K)

You don't need all six crystals to have the Blessing. Arbert and his party had one each, as did Ysayle. We just have the biggest, fattest Blessing.

I mean, lion men are pretty gay, just look at this one. That's a gay lion if I ever seen one

BLM need spell speed
SMN doesn't need spell speed but need crit. Fast SMN is horrible.

divination is a guaranteed aoe balance every three minutes

Already answered this here

But wait, how do you know that the Echo isn't a temper from Hydaelyn and thus the reason? Blessing of light could just be synonymous for the Echo.?

After a certain point, you only need spellspeed for just wiggle room. If you are really comfortable with the class, the spellspeed the set itself gives should be enough.

>He thinks a few materia make a difference
Lmao

>End of 5.0 takes you back to the first to witness what's changed in your absence.
>Go back to Fortemps manor to see grandpa, Elezenos is there having tea with him.
>Told Edmont you were old friends and how thankful he is for you.
>As you show up, he kills Edmont right in front of you to give you a reason to pursue him for another battle.

One month into the expansion and suddenly you found this guy on the street and he gives you this look. What to do?

Attached: 800px-Still_further_hildibrand_adventures_quests4.jpg (800x450, 96K)

and stay dead

Attached: regicide.png (1920x1080, 2.88M)

>Godless

Ysayle and Arbert had the Echo and the Blessing and both took actions that were directly harmful to Hydaelyn. Hydaelyn was able to freeze Arbert in place, but a tempered person wouldn't have even considered harming their god.

>Under the Weight above Unbending Steel
>no Freefall
>Fallen Angel above Thunder Rolls or Oblivion
Yikes

I wanted to so bad

>Heard you wanted a new game mode for 5.1
>TOO BAD

Yes you do because they're the proof you deserve the blessing in the first place. That's confirmed when we reactivate the last crystal and our magic thing expands.

Attached: 1558116320942.png (917x508, 1.21M)

>Getting this defensive when you nigers are the same faggots to call all Au Ras trannies, Elezens giraffes, Femroes ogres, and hyur/highlander ftm trannies.
Dilate.

you have the echo as soon as the storyline begins, user. that's how you have those flashbacks.

Remember when WAR used to outdps some dps classes?

eh, every zone has it's own series of "rep" grinds now
you get a currency for doing FATEs in the new areas and you can use that on stuff, maybe even mounts

Attached: thick thighs.png (341x511, 279K)

I haven't gotten the email for my code for ShB when I ordered it. All I got was the preorder activation code.

What the fuck, how'd you know what I do?

>If you are really comfortable with the class, the spellspeed the set itself gives should be enough.
I need only 2.43-2.41 gcd on SMN. Or 2,45 for maximum damage.

Bros, what will crush you in 5.0?

If Alisaie dies, I...

I got to the end of stormblood and then I stopped playing
that was like a year ago, is it time to resub? I'm a SCH and BLM main

GIVE PAPALYMO BACK

God I want to impregnate thiccfillia

I...meant for BLM

We don't get the actual expansion codes yet.

Oh in that case I'm sold. Astro king?

I know, that's what I'm saying that ifrit is talking about.

Well the new expac is coming out, so...

Though you've probably got about 10 hours of patch content to get through before ShB proper

Based healers adjust bro.

My crush will never be relevant again, so I don't really care

Attached: 1934534534533.jpg (1280x678, 182K)

We all do.

Will I be able to do early access then?

how's it feel knowing you have the decorating taste of an applebees?

it could be explainable that the echo is a special form of tempering where the victim has a very high degree of independence. Or maybe tempering is a special, imperfect form of an elder primal's blessing.

I wouldn't write off not being tempered just yet.

Friendly reminder that all RDM are cucks that cant dps or support

Edmont is going to die and there's nothing we can do to stop it. He wont be stabbed or poisoned or set ablaze. No, he will be taken by something the Warrior of Light has no control over: the iron grip of time.

if they gas or attack fucking Ishgard

Attached: 1559579670380.gif (680x630, 3.29M)

shit man you don't need to be that rough with him calm down

>finished all the melee/tank garo gear
>still have all the range/caster gear to grind for

im not gonna make it am i bros?

Attached: 1556015311120.png (819x716, 563K)

It is very low spellspeed for BLM. Unless SMN will go sonic speed in ShB. I can see possibility. No more contagion, no more wyrmwaves from ogcd after all

Razer Naga

Yeah, user. I literally do. Literally what do you care about it?
Tragedy in a Greek sense, sure. Tragedy in a 'oh this is SO SAD' absolutely not.

The pre-order code should give you early access. Along with the gremlin and the earrings.

Thancred is going to be a happy grandfather once I'm done with her.

Attached: 1561321741203.jpg (900x900, 151K)

>he didn't level a crafter
Based retardo

You didn't have to take it that far.

HE'S NOT THAT OLD YOU FUCKER

Is it going away? I like the Makai gear, I need to get some for my MCH next.

What about MCH 70-80? She might show up again for that since she was the focus of 60-70.

You have until October for the mounts/ titles

Alright, thanks I was worried something went wrong when I ordered the game but all I got was the preorder bonus code.

It is. But midgar removed it because he's not a primal but has enough ether to contest one.

God damn user

Do you bother buying expensive food?

Attached: 1556606718538.jpg (397x361, 37K)

>crafter
>relevant

Attached: 1558640839755.jpg (500x523, 37K)

You have until 5.1 due you'll be fine

Depends on how active PvP is after launch. There will probably be a last minute Garo rush in the month before 5.1 releases.

its going away in 5.1, so you have time.

In 5.1 along with PVP getting reworked

I'm not entirely sure how the delivery works but nobody has Shadowbringers registered to their account just yet. Only early access. I don't know when the codes get sent out, maybe July 2nd when the early access ends.

i craft it myself because i'm not a filthy fucking casual, neptrash

Attached: dis gust.jpg (564x400, 47K)

Just because someone is an irredeemable sociopath that deserves death doesn't mean I don't want to fuck them.

Attached: __yotsuyu_final_fantasy_xiv_and_etc_drawn_by_yoji_pl05030786__ad3d7d7d346e75b4bbe471f5130f496d.png (2300x1626, 3.35M)

Enjoy not rebuilding Ishgard with her

Attached: 1527543120437.jpg (500x200, 37K)

We're only getting one quest at level 80 user. Instead there are going to be 'role quests' where you play as one of Arbert's friends and learn what happened to them.

CUL specialist for four years and counting

Oh, what's happening to PvP? I admittedly don't play it much, but I did enjoy playing the Feast.

Based. You'd have to be gay to not want to fuck Yotsuyu into next week.

holy dooley

Attached: crossblooded draconian orc sorcerer.gif (500x377, 92K)

dusty old bones, full of green dust
dusty old bones, full of green dust

Attached: 1553090439052.jpg (870x835, 100K)

minfillia's thighs

Wait, what? There are no Job quests anymore?

>but a tempered person wouldn't have even considered harming their god.
What if it's just works different? We don't know.
Hell back before XIV trailer if you post
>Hydaelyn and Zodiark are primals
Everyone will call you retard and cutscenes skipper. Who is laughing right now?

Accommodations for level 80 skills at the very least

It's not a rework, I don't think. They'll have to rejigger a lot of the job PvP movesets to account for changes in their PvE ones, like changing MCH's heat and ammo shit, but other than that there's nothing major. In 5.1 they apparently have some other updates planned including a possible revision of the Frontlines maps.

How long does the Hildibrand quest line take? I just killed Typhon.

Attached: 1560471509893.jpg (720x720, 103K)

>that orgasmic feel you have when you get 3 commendations in a 4-man dungeon
>playing as DPS
>as a DRG

Feels good to be a gangsta.

Fuck you bitch, crafting looks boring.

Attached: borgur.jpg (500x434, 92K)

Congrats for rolling into a premade?

Just one at level 80

They're consolidating the quest lines into one level 80 one because no one did stormblood ones until they had to unlock the level 70 skills

I did my roulette as a DRG and walked out with two commendations from a four man. I was surprised.

That's not what happened before.

>looks boring

This nigger hasn't even tried crafting, the fuck outta here hypercasual

they were probably a premade party and had no choice but give you the comm for the challenge.

female (female) Roe LF cute male (male) lala boyfriend - must be into small dom big sub serious inquiries only I also expect you to skype me when we play together.

Attached: file.png (384x448, 289K)

>crafting
>fun
must be why everyone uses bots and macros for it

I was insulted and raped. And now you just denying everything?

Knew i read it somewhere in the book.

Attached: 1548699545621.png (439x332, 340K)

Wait, there's a Dark Knight weapon that looks like a Katana?

To be fair, the lore book also says Gaius died in the Praetorium.

Gaius DID die in the Praetorium, You're not seriously implying that Shadowhunter is Gaius are you

Yeah

Rate.

Attached: hroth.png (977x818, 1.8M)

You were insulted for pushing your 'hydaelyn is the real evil' theory. You'd piggy back off of any discussion regarding hydaelyn's origin to push it with little supporting evidence and frequently found yourself in situations where you couldn't argue your theory beyond "well it could happen".

Is that why everyone and their mother suggests macros and bots for crafters? Because its fun?

Attached: american_style.png (1024x576, 629K)

Ethys please

And he did. Shadowhunter was born in his place.

oh shit

Attached: 1555900854183.jpg (500x364, 211K)

exactlylikeeveryotherlion/10

Isn't that kind of moving in on SAM's aesthetics?

Probably

Gaius van Baelsar died, Gaius Baelsar is however lives

It's too big for pussy ass Samurais to wield

Byakko/10

Somehow you managed to make Galuf as a furry

I'm wrong user tho

People do that because they're lazy assholes. The fun of crafting comes from playing the market board, the real endgame.

DRK also get a giant blunt oni club moving in on a possible future job's aesthetics, they are fucking thieves.

the fun of crafting is makin lodes of emone

Fuck off nigger, the Oni club is awesome.

Nothing is better than buying everyone out and reselling for a higher price

What do you mean "somehow"?
That was the intention.

Arrow is better off Enhanced or Extended and slapped on a caster.
Spread Balance is obviously the most universally useful but it's not the end of the world if you don't get it.

>lorebook version doesn't say they lose the ability to swim

Attached: 1546164185667.png (605x322, 473K)

Yeah bro gimme your Square-enix account and password, I'll email you there.

How have Lalafells survived for so long when they are the go to measurement for vicious monster's appetites.

Holy shit until doing Warring Triad I had no idea van Hydrus was so cool.

GIVE ME A FULL HELMET/MASK CASTER HEAD SLOT THAT'S NOT THE PVP ONES

Van Hydrus is so cool
He made me realize that the Garleans were hella based

bros can i beat sekiro before ea?

Potatoes grow almost anywhere

Such a proud beast

Are they going to do something about Rival Wings, because it's dead once ShB hits and only done on specific days.

>used goods
>not only used goods but so used she doesnt even feel a thing anymore
>not wanting to instead let her be happy as a retard

Yikes.

If you want to get really technical, Mystic Knight in FF3 is a dark knight that wields katanas as their main weapon. I kind of like the idea of DRK using katanas and sabers and the like.

I wish we'd get more weapons that aren't typical for their jobs, such as a mace for PLD, a hammer for WAR, the tonfas that MNK has, anything that's different from their usual weapon but close enough to share animations. Or at least go the mogstation route if they have to be greedy like the scythes, but if you're selling it there, include unique animations. I'd pay for a unique animation weapon in a heartbeat.

RISE WITH ME
RISE WITH ME
RISE WITH ME
(RISE UP)

But user, think of the hatefucking. It would be glorious.

are DRKs just mystic knights then

Playable Garleans when

Sounds like Stockholm syndrome to me

i'm not your bro, buddy.

The only hatefucking that would be glorious in this game is Garuda

Attached: 1489749717266.jpg (335x365, 38K)

I gotta say that's pretty based
After all someone's gotta give the manlets some poon

Attached: thick thighs.png (341x511, 235K)

Attached: unknown (2).png (821x462, 445K)

I hope you have byakko weapons/totems farmed for any job you want to play user

No thanks, I have 4$ for that

Try, dare the dead tread ahead on a borrowed design.
Through the sum of their sons do they seek tomorrow.
Tonight, witness then as the end shall begin what was final.
Their lies, folding back, further back, ever back to primal.

reminder even Omega knew Hydaelyn and Zodiark were primals