Steam Sale Thread

I fucking dare you to say something bad about team corgi. I can slow you down to absolute zero state.

Attached: corgi.png (1100x641, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/448850/Overload/
store.steampowered.com/app/450220/Overload_Playable_Teaser_30/
store.steampowered.com/app/386770/Caladrius_Blaze/
youtube.com/watch?v=0N1_0SUGlDQ
help.steampowered.com/en/accountdata/AccountSpend
youtu.be/pD_imYhNoQ4
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198090813261/
store.steampowered.com/app/306290/762_Hard_Life/
youtube.com/results?search_query=birbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based and corgipilled

>not spending it all on cocky cockfags
So sure on getting 2nd place now they're getting fifth lmao

corgi is reddit team
tortoise is for Yea Forumsros

how does this shit even work

Based Gaben filtering all the brainlets from steam.

You would have to be a fucking contrarian not to join the winning team. Surely there are no contrarian fucks on this board?

Is this game any good?

Attached: file.png (339x259, 156K)

I’d rather be a pig than a fascist

Attached: 1ED917A7-17B6-40ED-9335-F50AD2513092.jpg (600x322, 34K)

Isn't that kind of rigged? I got off work and just joined the winning team... get fucked neets

encase you where asking about it in the other thread.
Similar to PSO but more story and characters. combat in the GU games is you as Haseo and 2 other party members that go through sorta randomly generated dungeons (do really random since you use key words to make it, so a dungeon made with the keywords "Hidden Valley of Darkness" will always generate pretty much the same map, enemies, lvl, type of mobs and loot. For 12 bucks give it a whirl. If you like PSO you'll most likely love GU. See these posts for more info (You)
(You)

Attached: chad wizard.jpg (500x524, 190K)

>Return of the Obra Dinn was -25% back in April
>it's only -10% now during the major sale

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-25 Return of the Obra Dinn · AppID 653530.png (988x548, 60K)

Yea Forumsros?
Recommend me some good rpg/jrpg vidya that's not dragon dogma please.

Attached: 1561468106570.gif (397x397, 2M)

What should I get if I want to experience some kino vidya moments, experiences and sensations?

Good city building games?

Attached: 1561500754552.png (288x312, 171K)

Thread died but thanks for the info !

There's no individual benefit to the team game beyond not being in the bottom two, so there's actually a detriment to being in a more populous team. Basically, it's smoke and mirrors.

.hack

Since some people were talking about it in the last thread, would people be interested in a Yea Forums monster hunter steam group.
Also post carts

Attached: whoactuallyplaysgamesincurrentyear.png (614x391, 71K)

grim dawn, divinity original sin 2, witcher 3

I think it was a special anniversary or event or something.

How does the "complete game quests to earn points" thing actually work? I played a bit of a game thats eligible but it hasnt updated any of the quests I did

store.steampowered.com/app/448850/Overload/
store.steampowered.com/app/450220/Overload_Playable_Teaser_30/
wizardry 6, 7, 8
grimrock bundle
arx fatalis
bards tale remaster
elminage
grimoire

pls dont bullie

Attached: 1559708552395.png (494x667, 509K)

Is Ashes of Singularity worth buying for the single player campaign? If yes, which one of the DLC should I buy too? Thanks.

lame

its good. hack in slash dungeon crawler. you play as a guy who is playing an MMO. its all very anime but its fuck and very comfy. its 3 full jrpgs and a brief epilogue game for 12 bucks so go wild. The GU games take place after the original 4 games. While not necessary to understand and enjoy the game buy you'll get more out of it.

>corgi is reddit team
You shut your fat mouth, fatass turtle.

That happens a lot. Sometimes games have better sales off the main sales because people often wait to buy at said sales. Plus some devs ramp up the base price just before the sale to take advantage of people who aren't paying attention.
And as the other user said: sometimes the better sales are as a result of some calendar date like the dev's birthday or the anniversary of the game's release.

>increase boost meter capacity by participating in event and by spending money
>fill up boost meter with points by doing quests
>spend points in exchange for Grand Prix tokens
>trade Grand Prix tokens for prizes

Is it me or is this needlessly convoluted?

Also,
>several kinds of quests to complete for small amounts of points, 10 to 100 each
>scroll to bottom of quest list
>I've earned 23586 points just by recently playing some game that already had achievements unlocked
My boost capacity is 100, so unless I spent $235 right now (to get 100 boost capacity per dollar), this one quest would make all of the other quests completely meaningless... and even if my boost capacity were infinite, the other quests would be peanuts compared to this. Is it supposed to be this way or is it broken?

Yes, especially with the discounted price. I just wish they did the same thing they did with this game, but with the original quadrilogy.

>Is it me or is this needlessly convoluted?
yes desu i just want to know how much i need to spend for the 5 dollar discount and i can't figure it out

Team corgi is a bunch of faggots

T. Pig gang.

They don't want you to figure it out, they want you to just spend on new games over and over until you randomly get enough.

so who should i join? they're just gonna fuck corgi over somehow, right?

Help me Yea Forums, how does one start its journey into the isometric wrpg type?

I am talking about the Baldur's gate, divinity, tyranny type of games. I always was interested but they looks intimidating and some have more expensive enhanced edition and shit. Any recommendation?

Attached: __gabe_newell_and_hakurei_reimu_steam_platform_and_etc_drawn_by_profitshame__sample-b0c997d356294477 (850x826, 161K)

get cs and do some dirty 40 bombs

Nice try cuckatiels we know it's you

>divinity
Is the first game any good?

Name me an open world game where I can explore. I just want cool setpieces and okay-ish combat even if said combat is sort of clunky but passable.
One of my favorite things in open world games is just finding cool as fuck locations all over, everything else is secondary.

brothers a tale of 2 sons

Get Blood Bowl 2
Join the Yea Forums league
virginleague.neocities.org/

Attached: wall_of_death.png (1009x488, 900K)

I more so meant stuff like Furi or MGR:R, but okay.

I have over 9000 games and I still don't have the correct capacity.

Steam sales go on for, what, two weeks? It looks like those 25% discounts might have had a shorter duration than this 10% discount will have.

Developers are sometimes okay with having a big discount, but not for an extended period of time. This is why Steam sales got a bit worse when they got rid of flash sales.

never played the first one. But everyone says the second is an upgrade to the first

play pillars of eternity for modern or baldurs gate 2, planescape torment, arcanum and fallout 2 if you want to be oldschool

$135 if you start from the bottom, it's reduced if you started out with more capacity. So if you started with 4000 capacity, you'd need to spend at least $95 and get your free 100 every day.

You didn't think they'd actually just give you $5, did you?

Makes sense.
Reminder to occasionally check SteamDB for prices trends for the games you want at least for the curiosity sake.
steamdb.info/sales/

Attached: file.png (871x195, 96K)

based porco

r8, h8, no my purchase aren't just weeaboo b8

Attached: weeb.png (704x183, 20K)

If anyone is looking to get there odo points up or whatever Stardew makes it ez modo, since you can just harvest all and quit then relaunch the game, and it will restart to before you harvested, alternativly just use mods to pause time and catch Fesh

Attached: Feshyboi.png (477x95, 4K)

It was me all along, the turtles.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1006x944, 133K)

Amid Evil or Dusk?
Both?

i remember saints row 2 being pretty good for driving around and finding random stuff like an underground city

icewind dale
less story driven and more focused on the mechanics and gameplay

both versions have their advantages and disadvantages

I found the EE to be a bit clunky yet simpler since they updated the rules set a bit
>they took out some of my favorite voice packs though

*outlives you several times over*
nothing personal, pup

>mfw I’m still saving money, as I’m ~$980 away from completing my list of PC parts
Fuck me, bros, it’s too tempting.

Attached: AB0B58BC-C2FA-4F55-B56D-4D2222414E1F.gif (294x227, 2.38M)

Any good online co op games? I’m open to any genre but preferably nothing turn based

Dusk is pretty fun but the multiplayer is dead as far as I know. I am also pretty sure that Dusk is still getting new episodes.

What are some chill games to play while suffering from sinusitis or acute bronchitis?

Attached: 1548983040073.gif (250x188, 2.4M)

Khemri stands no chance against bullshit amazons though

>Jesus whats the point of saving if you are 1k away? What the fuck are you building, you better be at least $500?

r8. I hit over $100 way to fucking quick.

Attached: toomuch$.png (642x1188, 251K)

So spending money only increases boost capacity for the current day? If so, the "driver's manual" on Steam doesn't make this clear at all.

If there's scripts to unlock all Steam achievements at will they're must be something already made to rack up millions of points instantly.

I'm personally more thinking like a fantasy type setting. A city is fine and all, especially if its comfy or gives off a cool vibe, but I really enjoy the typical generic fantasy setting even though its not really unique.

>not being a turtlebro
slow and steady anons, slow and steady

Attached: jeb.jpg (1920x1031, 591K)

>already have a bunch of achievements
>just play a game or two for 30 minutes and get a bunch of points each day
Easiest $5 ever

$980 could buy a whole PC. How the fuck much are you trying to spend?

Overcooked 1/2
Vagante

>FFXV anything
just fucking dump it.

how the fuck do you even read the friends race standings is left in front or is right?

good choices user.

Don't listen to those other idiots, buy baldur's gate 1 and 2, play the first and then the second. Play a fighter because it's simple, so you can get used to the combat.

No, capacity should transfer between days but the capacity goes down every time you boost (by 1000 max)

Everyone has Steam games with achievements already unlocked. I earned over 20000 points just by having most of the achievements unlocked in Ziggurat.

The problem is that boost capacity limits the number of points you can actually claim. What the hell is your boost capacity at?

Someone redpill me on creamAPI. Where do I get the DLC files that creamapi needs? I'm trying to get the DLC for HOI4.

>everyone said that Warhammer 40k Mechanicus is too easy
>mfw I get fucked in the second mission
the team meters are left to right and the animation of the cars is also left to right so I guess it's left to right

There is something very wrong with this event.
Intuitively, terms such as "increase your meter's capacity" and "fill your meter with fuel point" indicate a permanent and a temporary increase, respectively.
Yet, both are temporary and go away when you boost, making "capacity" an extremely misleading term.
Then there are people who leveled up their accounts by several thousands of levels, so there is clearly something broken there. With that many coins a person can also get several thousands of dollars worth of "bonus savings"

I have no idea whats going in this event. I think it is working as intended now but was very broken during release. Anyway, its very mediocre and very misleading. The only 100% free coins you get are like 100 per day, for a total of 1000. Even the chinese new year event gave more coins.
No queues, no cards, no extra pennies you usually get for a 3-5 dollar game

Should I go for Neverwinter Nights Enhanced? Its about $11 for the whole shebang, although without the soundtracks it'd all add up to $9.60.

Be honest with me. You were buying whatever Yea Forums was posting, weren't you?

I don't see where it says that either, but I guess I'll take your word for it.

Whats your capacity?

I already claimed my points for today. Will my boost capacity stay the same or does it go down permanently (until I spend money to increase it again)? I didn't understand exactly what the rules are and I just assumed you earned points and used it for things.

>Scroll through sales numb to them all
>Wonder why I just don't pirate what I want
hmm

So are there ways to do the quests fast or anything? I just want to get that fucking $5 coupon.

Attached: 1524881832722.gif (678x422, 55K)

How did you get 15,000 tokens?

rate and reccommend for my cart

Attached: cart.jpg (629x727, 95K)

I'm not sure if I really understand it either, but my boost capacity is 100, so even though I "earned" tens of thousands of points just for playing some game, all but 100 of those points went in the trash.

Around $1400. I’m doing it near each payday, and I wanted to get all the smaller cheaper parts out of the way first.

LEARN WELL
PLAY WELL
EAT WELL
REST WELL
THE KAME STYLE IS WITH YOU TORTOISE BROS
AND REMEMBER
FUCK BIRDS

Attached: biggest_k.jpg (849x560, 52K)

If you really REALLY want the new FF game, wait for it to go lower.
But I've spent a rather insane amount of time on Tabletop Simulator. The sale price isn't as good as some things but you'll get a lot of play out of it. No DLC necessary, just workshop and you don't have to have the workshop's files to play as long as the host does.

why the FUCK is AC: Odyssey on sale on steam but not on ps store? It doesnt make any sense Ps store rather take 10% chance im spending 100% cash on their store than 90% chance im spending 60% cash like it is on steam store. I really dont understand.

One way or another, he got it by spending way more than $5.

If I use all my boost capacity for the day am I left with just 100 for the next day?

Apparently the capacity goes permanently down after boosting.
I guess you spent a lot over the last few months as you have 20k capacity to begin with.
You get this one big burst of coins, but then you cant repeat that for the other days.

>the capacity goes down every time you boost (by 1000 max)
is this a thing?
I mean I guess we'll know come tomorrow

I already pirated it and beat it. I unironically really enjoyed it.
thank you friend.
No, but the steam storefront is an unusable piece of shit, so I always browse Yea Forums to see what the sales are. so there is that.

They gave me a fuck ton of boosts for play POE I think, used 15 of them and got a free $5 for playing a free game.

This

Best games under $5?

Attached: bb3a26aa-df2a-4169-981f-c13cc568a4aa.jpg (1280x1783, 356K)

It seems so

What are some cheap, fun online games that have big online communities?

Give me good 4 dollar games, no more and no less than 4 dollars

The rules seemed vague and I feel stupid now. I should've known Steam wouldn't just give everyone an easy way to get games. Time to dump all the points into the badge.

hat in time is great.

I will buy any user a copy of Crimzon Clover.

holy fuck animenation
i went there
>Best games under $5?
crimzon clover

Already have it but great taste user, I hope whoever gets it plays it even if they aren't a fan of the genre.

They dont say it anywhere that capacity can be used permanently. Hell, it even goes against the concept of capacity.
Compared to the money you could make with cards and gems, this event is pathetic and gives you very little reasons to spend.

For for the answers anons. Even if you all have different opinion kek.

>468043204
Remove kingdom come, and we golden. Not that good of a game.

stfu zoomy

please make suggestion.

Attached: 52345.png (512x512, 322K)

what do I buy

Can someone buy me Total War: Three Kingdoms pls?

witcher 3

sent

My pigga

Someone should update idle master to idle all games with achievements for 30 minutes.

onion racing

based

>Nier Automata not even on sale
Square, you absolute shits! I already played it on PS4 but that was 2 years ago and I wanted to make the PC version look pretty and run at 120 fps or something.

I really enjoy medieval games, hell i could make you a list, but this one didnt get my attention. Too slow paced, fighting is clunky and travelling takes too much time. I use to pirate games im interested in and buy them later on if i like them. Yeah thats a no from me.

>pay up or the majority of the points go to waste

thanks gaben

Attached: 6d7e25bfd19745d41440be87ddb65b73.png (540x160, 18K)

For what purpose would you do it. Do you have 100k+ capacity?

KINGDOMS OF AMALUR
RECKONING

that's why you're a zoomy, zoomy
now stfu

Sell me this, is it good for someone who never played bullet hells?

alright i got 14 dollars to spend what do i spend it on? no mulitplayer because im going on vacation in a place with shit internet

Cities Skylines.

Own it, played it.
Its fun.

wish they just stuck with spamming cards that i could sell for a couple shekels. this grand prix bullshit is annoying

>complaining when your boost capacity is 85.49 times higher than most people
shut up

What did you buy for $84.49?

One of the best JRPG of all time, play it and it's 3 games for the price of 1 and it's a fucking steal

this is a great game, i played it on my teens and saw it on steam the other day, bought it instantly as tripped on nostalgia, im on my way to might/sorc/finesse dream.

post your profile

There's no real easy entry into bullet hells so you should expect to die a lot. Basically it's just very well designed in terms of aesthetics, bullet patterns, music, etc. Evokes that feeling of arcade style games on the Genesis that you could play for hours without getting bored despite the gameplay not radically changing.

Caves of Qud

Any multiplayer games worth buying? Don't care for singleplayer games since I can pirate them

Attached: 1517215484817.png (636x476, 144K)

voidspire tactics, pharaoh rebirth, super galaxy squadron, la mulana
any or all of those

>Vampire the masquerade is only 25% off

FUCKING TROIKIKES

>boost capacitylets

Attached: EjH0pLTHY0.png (1041x361, 75K)

it takes into account past steam purchases

that said i'm confused why its only showing $84.49 when according to the purchase history i've spent well over $1000

thanks I already beat FF, so while I know I enjoy it, I probably wont replay it anytime soon so I was considering waiting for a better sale. I just hope I can convince enough people to get tabletop simulator to make it worth it.

Just dont pay attention to it. Any and all game you ever collected achievs is worth 30k-70k points. And you can get even more with SAM
Capacity is entirely the bottleneck

Is Space Hulk Deathwing shit in the same way E.Y.E. was shit, or is it just a shit game? I love E.Y.E.

Either it only counts RECENT purchases, in which case you spent $84.49 recently, or it's completely random and nothing matters. Obviously it can't be counting your entire purchase history. You think all the 100-capacity people in this thread never bought a game?

I have about 730 games, and some of them came from bundles on third-party sites but not fucking all of them did. I've spent plenty of money on Steam — just not in the past few months.

>Pay pig probably bought the new VR kit / $500 worth of games over the last few months
Why would you care about 5 buck discounts?

Bros reccomend me some top tier multiplayer games.

doesn't work if you buy through key sites

The Steam version of Chrono Trigger is on sale for like 7 bucks right now, should I pick it up? I know the PC port had a lot of shit going on at launch but apparently it's mostly fixed and the PC port is supposed to be the definitive edition with the cutscenes and all that.

Attached: Crono.jpg (420x750, 89K)

>You think all the 100-capacity people in this thread never bought a game?
yes, this is Yea Forums

Troika hasn't existed for a long time bud.

I haven't bought that much actually, I can only remember buying DMCV and Total War Three Kingdoms at full price, it's weird

I think it's mainly recent purchases, I've spent $1.6k total but haven't bought anything all year and only got 4000 capacity

Fuck Activision then

Its okay now. The cutscenes are pretty lame and the extra content from the DS is all garbage.

yes?

do you want to play a master piece JRPG?

You're missing the point completely. If he says his Steam purchase history shows well over $1000 then he's obviously not talking about third-party purchases.

Your starting boost capacity is NOT based on your entire purchase history, as already explained. If it were, my boost capacity would be more than 100.

>that one game that never goes on sale

Attached: anarco games.png (1200x800, 298K)

>and only got 4000 capacity
where does it say the capacity?

Just woke up. What is that? I suppose is the new steam sale game but it does something? Or just give cosmetic/emote shit?

Maybe it's based on not being a little bitch

oh no wait I figured it out

Attached: NuQggpupGI.png (461x181, 16K)

>$40 on one game even a collectors edition
you are a retard

Memeing aside, I can confirm that my boost capacity is 100 despite having spent money on Steam before. So either it's based on recent purcahses, or it's random bullshit.

I spent the last couple hours browsing and updating my wishlist, I have no idea what else to buy and I have like $40 left (I went through that list of brawlers with good deals from the last couple threads and I either already own some or weren't interested)
Any personal favs of yours on sale? At this point anything's fine.

Attached: Screenshot (64).png (633x369, 92K)

Did you by any chance hoard ~50k-75k golden coins from the chinese new year event? They got converted into capacity.

hare or bust

this looks really interesting, ill check it out

See Its the red number over "odometer". In his care, 78910 capacity. Which is ludicrous

>prior to and during the sale
yeah thats bullshit i should have way more than i do if thats the case

I need a semi-fast to fast paced FPS any ideas?

The odometer
Go to the bottom of the pit stop page to see how much it added for free

Attached: Capture.jpg (506x177, 12K)

either buy ck2 dlc (dont) or pirate it

fellow boomers please recommend me some fun 2d side scrolling action games. I'll take metroidvanias but I've gotten pretty much all of them already.

I can't search the 2d tag on steam because it's clogged full of 30 minute school project game maker garbage and I can't tell what's actually decent. Looking for something that's more than a 1 hour romp but I'll get it even if it's short as long as it's good like Oniken.

Attached: 1478725707500.jpg (480x358, 44K)

An entirely pointless event where if your team wins, you get a one in ten million+ chance of winning one free game from your wish list.

Games I have on my wishlist:
>Devil May Cry V
>Metal Gear Rising
>Vanquish
>Bayonetta
>DOOM 2016
Is there any reason to buy these games instead of just pirating them?

Any thoughts before I pull the trigger? On the fence for Beyond Good and Evil.

Attached: chrome_2019-06-25_20-08-20.png (410x615, 94K)

hey SHMUP fans:

is this game any good?
store.steampowered.com/app/386770/Caladrius_Blaze/

>Internet competition.
>Call one of your teams "Corgi"
>On the internet.
Good call, retards.

Attached: 1426370911393.png (312x233, 19K)

yea that'd explain it, but I only bought Endless Space 2 back then

good old pvz
youtube.com/watch?v=0N1_0SUGlDQ

Attached: 69f.jpg (354x286, 15K)

indeed, i don't know what they were expecting
and to top that, almost all of the rest is retarded too

Eggmund McMuffin you fatass motherfucker

What a shitty discount on binding of isaac

I own a corgi before the internet meme'd it GOD DAMNIT MY THICC FLUFFY SON

Should I get Tales of Vesperia or Berseria?

Attached: 1465926912509.png (186x181, 69K)

Bought Rabi-Ribi and it's pretty good

Attached: 1488467614048.jpg (462x546, 178K)

Attached: 20190625_201713.jpg (720x1142, 385K)

it's a meme for a reason
this shit is cute as fuck, fuck the haters

Cheap kino for low spec laptops?

Rogue Legacy, Steamworld Dig or Heist, Shovel Knight,
Wuppo, Unepic, Treasure Adventure World, Teslagrad,

Some obvious, got bored going through my library so tell me if you're interested, ill look more

Play Cook, Serve, Delicious!

Starbound or sunless sea? Yeah it's a weird choice but it's the ones I'm deciding between to spend my rest

Alright guys tell me about Hitman 2.

Is it worth getting the expansions?

I've already got Hitman 1 is the GOTY legacy pack worth the $8 or did they upgrade nothing from the original?

more like Team Animefags

Attached: 1543994410474.jpg (680x574, 34K)

I guess its capped at 4000 because that's how much it says i got too

sunless sea
starbound is terraria but worst

Nuclear Throne ;..;7

I got 5k. Heh fag

No, I don't think so. I got 5000.

Attached: UiIKNS6PEF.png (512x180, 14K)

Gotta be more specific. Genre you're after?

Why not both?
Boar Fascism best fascism.

so? it's worth the asking price.

Curious about this too, I haven't played a Hitman game since Blood Money. How are the two new ones?

I am mad MORDHAU is not on sale
I will buy it anyway even if its a massive pile of shit because I feel like middle age larp

Genre doesn't matter. Would like to be able to play with a controller

well that's just fucking bullshit then

Attached: a66c16eda6253a7500a2f183fe8797c5.png (950x120, 46K)

You do not want to know what the most I have spent on a videogame is user.

I wouldn't bother with Oxygen big guy

played through both. i would somewhat recommend jumping straight to the second since the story isn't really important and the second has better mechanics and UI
kingdoms of amalur is just a single player mmo. you won't enjoy it if you have an iq above 40

How do you get to that page

oxygen's great

>just a single player mmo
i've not played any mmos with combat like amalur

How active is UNILST on pc compared to ps4?

Attached: summ.png (630x855, 213K)

Siege any fun or just a cash grab?

My favorite stuff growing up was pretty much anything on the SNES, Genesis platformers, and PS1/N64 Action and 3D Platformers. Also Mischief Makers.
More recently I've been getting into CRPGs and Stealth games. I have the Shadowrun series, Divinity OS:E1 (2 costs too much right now), XCOM, Monaco (forgot I even had this; free giveaway days are infrequent but awesome), and Mark of the Ninja.
Any suggestions?
For the record I also have Dark Souls, the Batman Arkham series, Borderlands 2+TPS, and Sleeping Dogs GOTY.

SPEND IT ON PIGS
THE CHINESE ARE A BILLION STRONG AND ARE GOING TO VOTE PIGS
GO CORGI

Any fun sports games on sale that aren't 'official' (like FIFA, Madden, NHL, 2k, etc)

I'll probably bite the bullet seeing as it won't budge. The question now, PC or Switch?

Still looking for some more recommendations or what to not buy.

Yes. Watch the first half of the anime first (until episode 13 or so).

Road to eden, wasteland 2, pillars of eternity and/or tyranny

heck yeah

I don't have this

Attached: 32743552.jpg (800x800, 66K)

Football, Tactics & Glory is a pretty good turn-based strategy game

The GOTY pack for Hitman 1 have some cool new missions in the same maps. They are okay.
Hitman 2 is cool, more of the same. Hard to say about the expansions because the first one dropped today and i didnt get to play it yet.

They are very, very good, although in the default settings a bit too easy. Turn off opportunities / mission stories if you already played Blood Money, only turning them back on for completionist purposes

it would be 1st even it was called "dog"

give me a good game that's $5 to use my free $5 discount on to get a free game for free

>wallpaper engine
Are you for real?
>The Banner Saga
Why not get the collection while you're at it? That way you'll get all three games for less than what they would had been individually on sale (not to mention the OSTs but at least that way you won't pay extra for them).
>Plants vs Zombies
... I completely forgot that even existed.

What are some top tier multiplayer games on sale vros?

Cook, Serve, Delicious!

>FighterZ finally on discount again
>still costs 60 maple dollars for game + all characters

I keep getting the urge to play the game between sales but never want to pay that much still just because of the characters

Attached: 1561430145273.jpg (847x640, 73K)

pavlov vr

help.steampowered.com/en/accountdata/AccountSpend

yuck no

I must have missed the threads talking about this masterpiece.
The combat in this game can be summed up with the following video:
youtu.be/pD_imYhNoQ4

Attached: Dusk_game_logo.jpg (460x215, 27K)

Simple:
You have 0 chance to actually get a free game out of the deal.

fuck you

What are some good stealth or rpg co-op games?

Attached: 1435585042845.jpg (403x403, 31K)

Can't find good games on save

Attached: 1542125522013.jpg (736x556, 48K)

>rpg co-op
D:OS2 is a staple for that now

i have made my decision

Attached: yes this is fine.png (615x485, 41K)

yeah but assuming 10% of the active population ends up on other teams thats still retardo lucks to win anything.

Need games that don't need my full attention to play because of work
Already thinking on Darkest Dungeon and the completing 100% OJ DLCs
Any recommendations?

Attached: 1536537267566.jpg (640x480, 29K)

Summoner 2

Wow huh....always wanted to know, thanks

Attached: Oo.png (979x254, 67K)

Is gang beasts worth it for the online.

Also, should i.....

Attached: WELL.png (1240x1181, 363K)

holy fuck

Clandestine

Just get the base game for $15. You don't need all the characters to play a fighting game, and if you really like it you can buy the DLC down the line for more of a discount.

>Try to buy Rust for $4 to send to a friend
"Due to regional price differences, the gift you are trying to send cannot be sent to the recipient's region."
FUCK

>full attention to play
So either you want grindy stuff or things you can play quick.
JRPGs, mindless action-adventures or hacknslashes, roguelikes...

RTSboomers, is Cossacks 3 worth it? I haven't played anything since AoE2HD

Any good VNs?

Attached: 1536616123485.gif (200x150, 546K)

How did you even
What the FUCK did you buy all these years?

I'm spoiled by Origin's $5 AAA games sales.
Steam sales seems shit by comparison.

i thought Yea Forums pirated games, what the fuck are you guys doing?

Attached: lol.png (454x179, 30K)

>9 bucks for Dragon's Dogma
I'M GONNA DO IT LADS

Am i fucking up? im pretty broke so wanna make sure theyre good

Attached: wallet rip.jpg (639x610, 43K)

no to all

The fun one is when you have a friend in the region you're trying to send can send you stuff but you can't send stuff back.

you guys are crazy

Attached: steam.png (416x220, 39K)

if I stay a NEET i don't spend my money, if I have a job I spend all of it. I am a fool

>"Play these games you own to get points"
>don't own any of the listed games except TF2 which I don't play and was just included in the orange box I bought years ago

Attached: 1556220209039.png (500x500, 205K)

Amorous

Got 1000 games, I paid for all the games that are basically free now, tf2 and whatever else, csgo crates and keys about 700 dollars, gifted games probably 500 dollars, over about 10-11 years, i guess 5k in 4 years is a little high....hmm

watch dogs 2 was a couple bucks cheaper on steam last week
pretty annoying they didn't match that price for the sale

That's so fucking autismal. Goddamn steam jews.

>Eurojank Elex is still 50 dollars base price so still at 20 dollars on sale

Drop the price already, you German fucks.

Snake Pass and WD2 are pretty cool, i only heard bad things and Kingdom Come Deliverance but i never played it

play tf2 and don't play pyro

TEAM HARE

>Snake Pass
Not very fun imo
>Watch Dogs 2
These games always feel like worse GTA to me, but if youre genuinely interested in the plot then its okay
>Kingdom Come
Not everything it was hyped up to be, but good nonetheless. The best out of the games you have there.

sort of meant games that play like sports games (like rocket league)

I don't get it either but I'm sure mine is fairly bad as well after years of use and tossing gifts to friends and my older brother. Not like I didn't get stuff in return (brother aside, the self-centered prick).
Used to be better but a lot of older games are actually cheaper on sale now so trade-off.

remember what happened to purple team years back?

>play tf2
My time is too valuable.

Is salt and sanctuary worth picking up?

TEAM HARE

Attached: 1528050886291.jpg (660x680, 55K)

speed brawl any good?

with friends?

Check if Surviving Mars is still on sale on GoG. Game is decent, but unless you have the Space Race and Green Planet DLCs it's barren.

Muv-Luv

>>Watch Dogs 2
>These games always feel like worse GTA to me, but if youre genuinely interested in the plot then its okay
At least Saint's Row became a lot of fun. And Sleeping Dogs was more "hong kong kungfu undercover cop" gta than "random ass USA street thug" gta.
Never got around to playing Watch_Dogs or even PC Assassin's Creed in spite of getting them for free a while back thanks to my computer running like shit for any halfway good 3D game.

I loved the game, but be warned about the online only bullshit, not-great performance, and overpriced season pass.

It's a great game, but a bad product.

Maybe I'm retarded but I read the minigame's rules like three times and I still don't understand how the boosts and bonuses work. I suppose the team that buys and plays more games wins, but I was expecting some idel game or carpal-tunnel-inducing clicking game like the last ones.

Attached: D0ef2mEWwAEjWSc.png (644x745, 195K)

Hey, HEY! Anyone who has bought and used a $5 coupon, are you limited to only one? Or can you get another $5 coupon with another 15,000 good boy points?

Attached: 1422485803997.jpg (441x347, 39K)

is it too much to ask for a recommendation for a multiplayer game on sale?

The Silver Case. It's Suda51's breakout game. It's 60% off. The best VN I ever played. It's mystery / horror.

Attached: Tokio Morishima.png (315x588, 212K)

first time im seeing this today wtf do i do

someone said they could stack it

any good mecha games on sale?

imagine being anything other than tortoise

Attached: SLOW_AND_STEADY.png (790x602, 462K)

So I'm not supposed to buy games then?

Attached: Thanks Gabe.jpg (429x62, 12K)

Interesting. That would roughly mean $5 off every $15 spent then, assuming that cash turns into GBP at a rate of 100GBP per $1, which maybe it does because I don't understand all this shit.

>based and tortoisepilled
slow and steady wins the race

Attached: 1559171079360.jpg (612x408, 29K)

it means if your capacity is low, this even wasn't made for you

I want a simple timewaster like m&b warband that doesn't require much to learn it's mechanics.
is there anything even remotely close to it?
also, is tyranny any good?
is there anything close to cs in terms of no progression and unlocks, just jump in and play?
i think i should find a new hobby.

Attached: 1561439599701.jpg (1024x906, 173K)

Cook, Serve, Delicious!

psychonauts
katamari damacy reroll

you can do it user, hold the temptation, get the pc of your dream

>played PoE
>got absolutely nothing despite a legion monument clicky on every map and killing merveil
yeah it's not just stardew that's busted and not giving any points then

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198090813261/

Tales of Vesperia. Berseria gets a lot of praise as the best Tales since Vesperia, but it's still a B to Vesperia's A, and still has Baba's stupid obsession with gimmick combat systems.

What's The Surge like

Fuck it, better chances than being one of a million corgis. I'm in tortoisebros

> snake pass not fun
what else good can i get for like 5 bucks

The corgi is the pikachu to the papillion's pachirisu. Prove me wrong.

seems limited / inaccurate, idk.
from the looks of it it doesn't track funds acquired from the marketplace (eg csgo sales) cuz they'd be "internal", giftcards/codes applied - which is usually how I top up, and I've spent way more than that in like the last year alone.

Attached: Capture.png (1505x872, 119K)

it's on pc xbox game pass if you're too lazy to pirate it

I also joined Tortoise

Corgi is for weebs and toonami cowboy beboop fags

How do I get the $5 discount?

Start with Dink Smallwood

cities skylines is great

>Corgi
Cringe, reddit, literal zoy fueled team. Zoomers.
>Turtle
Yea Forumsased and greenpilled, Slow, Steady, Comfy. Boomers.
>Cock
Faggots.
>Hare
Furries
>Pig
Contrarians

>Thinking of getting Pillars of Eternity and Bard's Tale.
>Realize they're guaranteed to be in PC Game Pass.
>Not in Game Pass yet.

I'm torn.

I'll give you the game if you complete Half Life 2

Fair point but I really want to play Videl. Is there a way to just get specific characters?

yo weeb project zomboid any good? the only thing that stopping me is the non existant development

Attached: -COSPLACOOL-New-Colorful-Shining-Gold-Silver-In-Tube-Socks-Women-Funny-Heap-heap-Sexy-Meias.jpg (900x900, 191K)

based

Attached: 1534945094364.jpg (1080x1331, 143K)

Tfw no money to buy Yakuza Kiwami and Kiwami 2
tfw only %20 discount and no discount at all.

>Corgi
Chads who will get all the free shit from Valve

yas

Complete as in get all achievements or finish the story?

Finish the story, it's only 12 hours and really fun.

>Borderlands more expensive than Borderlands 2
>Civ 5 more expensive than Civ 6
Why?

Attached: recliner of rage.jpg (888x500, 149K)

New to fighting games, should I get UNIST or MvC3?

All right
wasn't me by the way

get smash on switch at least u can socialize

UNIST is newer

Uncommon but they do exist. I remember enjoying A Light in the Dark and Dead Wishes. Before those... Let's see. The Zero Escape series is solid, although Danganronpa seems to be more popular. Phoenix Wright also got ported.
Long Live the Queen was famous for a while as a new child raising sim where the kid straight up dies at random half the time (fucking chocolates).
Crush Crush is a weird incremental parody of most dating sims so that's good for a laugh for about 5 minutes. By the way avoid Blush Blush, it takes the joke and instead of a parody of otome it is absolute furry shit.
VA-11 Hall-A is... you'll have some people who love it and some who absolutely hate it but it had an unusual mechanic so I'll give it that much.
Not entirely sure if HER STORY would count as a VN. Analogue: A Hate Story is okay not great but I preferred the dev's previous game Digital: A Love Story and its fake BBS and hacking system.

Outside of that I don't remember anything specific on sale. There's Doki Doki Literature Club and Who is Mike but they're free.

you know what fuck tortoise corgi for life see you later losers

k see u tomorrow in the same thread

Incredibly based post

ave u tried year walk mate?

I got 66k points from poe - it's mostly in the achievements. Actively playing / doing quests doesn't give you very much. I only got like 6k from playing for 5hrs.

I have nfc what the fucking mechanics of this event are though.
>get 100 capacity per $1
>burn the $50 in my wallet on some games
>gain 5k capacity
>boost x5
>lose 5k capacity
The fuck is the point of the points then?
I've got like 200k points in reserve and 0 max capacity now. Also started with ~60k, despite steam saying it only gave me 4k based on prior purchases.

Attached: unknown.png (1167x610, 189K)

Didn't care enough so I just joined the one most of my friends were in.

Holy fuck, I didn't even know my internet went this fast.

Attached: new peak speed.png (120x22, 832)

so is Marble it Up a worthy successor to Marble Blast?

Can you stack multiple of those $5 discounts?

Rimworld
I hope the dev knows I pirated his game because of this

How long do these sales stay for?
if something is at 80%, will it stay that way until the 9th july? I'm still mulling over a few purchases, but I dont want to wait too long and lose the deal.

Attached: search.jpg (320x320, 25K)

no

If you enjoy some fun ubishit sandbox game where you can do shit like control the direction of cars with your phone, using drones, playing basic stealth and non-lethal avoiding any type of direct combat then the game's actually pretty fun. You just have to ignore the cancerous people of san fransisco

sthanlsk you

They generally stay that way until July 9th, but the game itself should say. Right under "Buy X" it should say how long the promotion lasts.

I was hoping to buy Bloodlines since I'm playing it now and liking it, but not at the current price. This bugfest even with the patch is only worth $5 at most. Speaking of $5, is there any games better than a 20 pc McNuggets?

Attached: nerd.jpg (530x402, 42K)

dumb newfag
sale prices are fixed and shouldn't change unless they're erroneous to begin with or something. There used to be limited time flash sales but those have been gone for some time now

The prior purchase shit is bugged for some people. Mine said 4k and I still only had max capacity of 100 until I bought stuff which obviously extended it beyond the 1k max speed.

I'm guessing in the coming days Valve will dump the points on people who didn't get the points for prior purchases. I also have a theory as to why they did this because it's their way of making sure one team doesn't win every single day.

the Pit Stop where it costs 15k tokens
considering how much money you have to put into this minigame to unlock your capacity or whathefuckever so you can make 15k tokens i'd say it's a pretty shit deal, on par with the shit deal that buying the extra 5 bucks during chinese new year sale was since it costs like $150 to get a "free" 5 bucks

They used to change. You had the sale long "base" sale price, daily sales, and about-hourly sales. It meant you had actual reason to check in every day to see if something you liked had a good deal and maybe pick up something you otherwise might not get on the side.
Aside from items that were on sale before the sale started, everything you see should be the same price all throughout the summer sale timeline.

the only good steam sale gimmig was the voting for a huge % off on a poblic chosen game years ago
fuck those stupid games

Sudafed and sleeping pills

Minding rating? Wanted to get others but nothing worth while is on sale that I don't have own in my backlog

Attached: a92689a8e0bb967188932927f9198d25.png (643x474, 92K)

That sucks, at first I thought I would get the same boost capacity I had at the start of the day tomorrow. If I only get 100, then this event is beyond worthless to anyone who didn't spend serious $ in the extreme recent time.

When you spent that $50, do you JUST get capacity or do you get points to turn into tokens, too? I've got a 4,000 game Steam account and I started with 3,900 capacity for whatever reason.

Why are meme teams and artificial tribalism always a fun time? What makes our monkey brains love that shit so much?

Helldivers

Attached: 394510_20181025231133_1.png (1680x1050, 1.87M)

mordhau is crazy fun, guaranteed at least for 20 hours which is worth it at the price tag. I'm still playing it daily, at 170 hrs now

our brains are adapted to tribes

worth it nao?

Attached: xxxaw.png (659x827, 713K)

two anime games one meme game not great not terrible
it's actuly pretty shit
just buy some mutiplayer game always pirate single player games

Attached: damn nigga.png (450x538, 89K)

Which one do I drop lads?

Attached: Steam.jpg (642x674, 101K)

Meme shit, weeb shit, and one semi-decent game. Christ you’re bad with money

Rabi is trash but should be okay.
Bennett is youtuber bait.
Grimrock is slow as fuck.
Don't know muse dash.

Each man finds in the community the principle of strength and safety for himself. Each terrible danger provokes the group to gather ever closer. Man’s very existence is only in and by the group; his severest punishment is banishment.

Hyper light drifter and Titan souls if pixelshit doesn't scare you.

>Rabi Ribi
Heard was good, never played myself. Not a bad sale price but I'd check to see if it was lower before or off steam or in a bundle somewhere. Might find a cheaper Steam key.
>Getting Over It
... isn't that the QWOP thing?
Oh god its that thing. If you're gonna waste money on a meme, wait for it to go even lower.
>Legend of Grimrock
Surprised you're not going for the twofer pack of this and its sequel. Played it. Personally I didn't enjoy it that much but there's a nice selection of custom maps and it is a good enough dungeon crawler so whatever floats your boat.
>Muse Dash
... I never heard of this before.
Looks like a rhythm platformer? There's free rhythm games like Osu if that's what you want it for.

yeah, you only get +max capacity
so you gotta fill it up with points before you redeem it for tokens.

This is the best the sale could come up with for my wish list, tragic.
Any hidden gems worth looking, anything under €10?

Attached: 20190616082201_1.jpg (960x279, 42K)

Why does reddit fuck everything up?

Attached: dogewins.png (1551x450, 73K)

Damn. Guess I'll wait and see if I get some other big ticket insta-redeem points thing tomorrow then. I only had one game show up today though so I have no idea what even determines that.

Is Two Point Hospital any good, or should I just install Theme Hospital

i have $6.86 left
what do i buy

Going by price I'd drop Guilty Gears, Muse Dash's DLC, and Lobotomy Corp. Maybe also Baba Is You. Price and percentages aren't too good.
Also check to see that .hack//GU can run on your computer though. While that is a nice price for 3.5 games, it is still a nice chunk of change.

They should have allocated everyone at random.

Rabi-Ribi is weebshit but its a pretty decent bullet hell/metroidvania + girls are cute
Muse Dash is alright, but a lot of the good songs are in the DLC, if you do buy the DLC you get all future songs in updates though
Getting Over It is trash and Legend of Grimrock might be your thing but I hate dungeon crawlers

Should I pull the trigger? How long's this game expected to be alive for? I don't want to spend 30 bucks on this and then the have the community die or have a new game get released a few months later.

Attached: Capture.png (619x337, 41K)

You pay Gabe to increase your boost capacity then after spending $800 you press a button to potentially win a game from your wishlist

Anyway only people who haven't played the excellent game that is Ghost Trick will pick drivers that aren't corgi, do not be one of these poor unfortunate people
play ghost trick today! or listen to the ost its fucking sweet and ignore this low effort sale

Attached: Missile.png (643x600, 224K)

Jagged Alliance inspired slavjank 7.62 High Calibre + Hard Life Addon for cheap
store.steampowered.com/app/306290/762_Hard_Life/

Attached: sniping.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

It's single player campaign is boring tutorial ass,just get PA:titans if you want a supcom game that isnt supcom.

overpriced as fuck compared to the console version AND it's already leaked that there's going to be another forced revision after evo which will probably ALSO come to PC LATE like [st] did

fuck these faggots, I would say don't support them at all but if you really want to play the game then whatever

random people from the top 3 teams get their wishlist games, so (i assume) it is better to be in the top 3 team with the least amount of people to maximize your chances

I wanted to like 7.62 because it reminds me of Silent Storm but it's just too fucking janky for me, coming from someone who plays Stalker and Gothic.

they did that and Team Red (dit) still won over half the fucking days because these races are gay. team purple member whose team never won a single day here. Valve will respond to Team Corgi rigging the race and becoming the winner every day by handicapping the absolute shit out of them and "encouraging" other teams to spend spend spend since they can win win win

Drop GG. That's way too much for a game that's effectively dead until the next release.

Buy cheap boomer core games like quake and Doom, and blood

BUY SQUAD OR BUY ARMA?!?!?!?!?

>Wanting to live longer
Definitely not a gamer

If I get 30k tokens, can I get a free $10 game?

it was $30 for a $5 discount man
and if there is an actual good deal on Valve's part, well, just look at EGS to see what would happen

>just finished steamshopping
>all of a sudden 3 yr old HDD with all my games starts acting up
>steam freezes everytime I load up a game and then eventually the whole PC, had to hard reset
>everything is slow to load up now
i'm ready to die

Attached: 1555849392812m.jpg (1024x1009, 78K)

Someone redpill me on Monster hunter world
It's half price

That's Pomeranian and a very good boy you absolute dumbfuck.

squad squad squad

I fucking love WW1-era games, recommend me some good ones. Even better if they are strategy games. I don't care if it's something like Civ V or Tropico 5 where I can be in a WW1 era, a game with WW1 mods, a game specifically set in WW1, whatever. I just fucking love it.

Attached: 1560877703838.jpg (552x552, 26K)

>corgi
Missile's a Pomeranian you dummy

Attached: 1378233158825.png (400x400, 96K)

>risk of rain 2 not on sale
>still gains 20k players from day to day
How in the fuck

Attached: 20190616083849_1.jpg (760x572, 48K)

get project hospital instead

the initial 5 bucks was free. you could also buy an additional $5 discount after you used the first freebie, but it had that crazy pricetag

every game is technically $5 off

If you got Asperger you'll love it.

It's crazy how janky the thing is.
But still quite enjoyed it despite that.
It's a bit hard going back to standard turn-based style games now, at least when it comes to ranged combat.

Attached: stylish.jpg (1024x1056, 89K)

Arma if you're a raging autist or Squad if your new to tactical shooters

New update lad.

oh yea
also this time the discount is dependent on your regional currency, I can only get a $3 discount

Team Turtle it is then.

Just bought the borderlands handsome collection. $100+ bundle of shit for something like $6. Never played the pre-sequel and had no idea how much cosmetic DLC shit there was for 2

It's a really fun game where you kill shit, make weapons and armor from their materials, then go kill bigger shit.

Combat is more slow and methodical than most games. Sort of plays like the older Souls games even though I hate making that comparison. You get used to a monster's moveset, wait for an opening, fuck it up, use i-frame rolls to dodge or get the fuck out, repeat.

Even though the combat is slower-paced there's a lot of variance between the available weapons. Stuff like Sword and Shield or Dual Blades are faster and let you get all up in the monsters shit, while stuff like Greatsword or Charge Blade are more about waiting for the big opening and slapping the monster as hard as you possibly can with your big attack.

It's pretty fun if you like ARPGs and understand how i-frame rolls work. If you don't, you might have a worse time, but it's still alright.

For some reason 90% of attempts at WW1 games are bad FPS games
Instead of the superior concept, X-COM style trench raiding game.
Or straight up strategy & tactics

How's that?

Wait, your boost cap goes away if you boost?

What the hell? So should I just wait until the end of the sale, cash in my 300 TF2 achievements and then go nuts?

>only 10% on the three kingdoms
God damn it. Do I bite the bullet now?

Use your tokens.

Hell let loose.

One thing that really soured my experience with this game is the staggering number of "forced losses". Not necessarily "you can't win", but "even if you one-shot the enemy, the cutscene then shows you being hopelessly outmatched". I despise that shit.

Verdun/Tannenberg. Empire Earth 2 in Industrial/Modern age (before atomic) Rise of Nations has something similar. Great War 1918 mod (pic related) for Company of Heroes Opposing Fronts. Also probably some ww1 mods for the Men of War series but I havn't checked.

Attached: gw1918.jpg (620x465, 112K)

Do PC games recommend for someone who hates Steam crap and thinks that Newell is a fat son of a bitch?

Risk of Rain

steins;gate

Get shogun II instead

ive been holding off buying a game for a good long while
im looking for something thats either tarkov the scam or hunt showdown
i was gonna get mordhau but i held off to see if it would die or not
fukc dude i need a new game to play if everything fails to get there im gonna buy kenshi or rimworld thoguh

fuck i just want a game that you walk around and aquire loots

I'll have to look more into but thank you

Does the five dollar discount follow regional pricing or is it like epic's meme sale where even if the game is already dirt cheap in your region the full ten dollar discount still happens?

Which of the Senran Kagura games is considered the best in terms of gameplay and/or fan service?

i know this is the hip meme opinion on Yea Forums but 3K shits all over shogun 2

ffxv is overpriced garbage and the extra "episodes" are just attempts to wring more money from consumers. It's a disgrace because they should have been included in the game in the first place, and the price is still so high on a game which has been out for ages.
Also it's half your budget. Scrap it and get 2-3 cheaper games! That aren't overpriced shit.
Sincerely. T. user that loves you x

I can only get $3.2 off so yea

shinovi versus is one of the worst games I've ever played

In the mood for a survival crafting game; ideally one with some momentum beyond the early game -- like how Factorio keeps you moving with more automation options as you get more stuff.
Subnautica was good up until the mid-late game, then it became a chore.

>Then there are people who leveled up their accounts by several thousands of levels, so there is clearly something broken there. With that many coins a person can also get several thousands of dollars worth of "bonus savings"
I think some of that might be the carry-over from Chinese New Year?

Howso?

SCUM and DayZ? Theres a game called Xera thats more like Tarkov I've heard but its not on sale.
Tbh I'd just get kenshi and rimworld. There arn't any games like Tarkov that live up to it's potential including itself.

It's CAs attempt to get into the chink market and nothing more. Warhammer II is a better game than that

How the fuck do I get more boosts/attacks?

>haha omg doggie xD doggo dog dog!
Got I fucking despise dog lovers. Should've went all out and included a fucking shiba.

Gears Of War 5

Is Kenshi any good? It looks really interesting.

Attached: 1561368270925.jpg (647x594, 71K)

it doesn't. the sieges in shogun 2 are fun and take less time. yeah t3k has more settlements on the map overall, but shogun 2 has some decent replayability with the starting locations.

and whenever you're done playing historical total war, come back to tww2 because it's truly the most fun total war.

are my friend Pedro and TABS worth it?

I won't buy sekiro until they release the DLCs and I won't buy RE2 until i finish RE1

Attached: 77941e8a0714a5f98c0f6f01021b62a0.png (953x729, 431K)

do "quests"
or wait until tomorrow to redeem another game achievements

Steel division: Normandy or Wargame red dragon?
Looking for tactical, not meme spam shit

sseth made a video praising it

clearly isnt if you're here

>turn the corgi into a chihuahua
>turn the pig into a cute cat

There. I just saved your Grand Prix.

yes but is quite punishing don't be afraid to get beat up funnily enough that's how you increase your stats

Someone give me tl;dr on that $5 discount, ain't reading all that shit on the race page.

Attached: 10019062159.jpg (500x669, 55K)

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO. I NEVER REALLY CARED ABOUT THESE DUMB THINGS. SOME HOW I HAVE POINTS, WHAT DO I DO

Attached: I HAVE NO IDEA.png (1893x873, 207K)

keep boosting shit until you get 15k points and you get the discount on any game you want to purchase

Obligatory Cave Story, Pharaoh Rebirth+, Capcom Beat 'em Up Bundle, Metal Slug 3, Risk of Rain, Gigantic Army, Valdis Story: Abyssal City, Touhou Luna Nights I kid you not, whatever Mega Man games are on Steam

Boost whatever team you chose until you don't have any left then go to pitstopshop and get your coupon with tokens.

Should I claim this? What does claiming do? I don't understand what is going on here.

Attached: whatdoIdo.jpg (1360x625, 109K)

Divinity Original Sin 1 or 2?

You're gonna get raped and enslaved a lot. It's pretty fun.

agreed, also the creator is alt-right

no

Why do I see so much love for Lobotomy Corporation? From what I've heard its poorly translated, glitchy, and has a memory leak that makes the endgame unplayable.

>only 500
what a waste really

definitley do not claim that now

you need a bigger capacity, which you get by buying shit and each day of the event your capacity increases. if you claim that now, you lose all those points

Perhaps this is the power of love.

1 if you're smart, 2 if you have too much money.

Literally only cities skylines

I don't plan to buy anything though.
How do I get more storage without spending money?

>purchase was refunded for no reason and now I just have the money on my steam wallet
what the fuck

OH FUCK NOW I HAVE TO ICE NIGGERS. WHAT IS GOING ON!

Attached: BOOOOST.png (1877x863, 212K)

bros endless space 2 wont even load, why do i keep falling for this shit from Amplitude studios they suck

Attached: iaybOk8.jpg (1920x1080, 311K)

You're correct. Its mostly shilled by koreaboos, its a very unimpressive game. Its also extremely bland.

Someone slse started the event with negative tokens? I hought i got 16.000, but it was actually -16.000. Now i'm crawling back to 4.000, but it seems unfair

What are the chances of a meme event halfway into the sale? Or steam introducing some blue shell-tier rubberbanding?

So why wouldn't everyone just join one team?

I also just got that. I iced some rabbit pussy cause they're the most annoying out of these threads.

>redditcorgi
literally anything else is better even youtube birb

Because the first three teams get free games. You'll technically have a bigger chance of winning a game if you join one of the teams that places 2nd or 3rd.

Rate

Attached: Capture.png (793x546, 147K)

Being the second place team is unironically better.

Fuck you dumb bird, unleash the barrage on these cloaca having mother fuckers my canine brethren

Attached: cherry bad.jpg (675x625, 72K)

ah good to know, felt weird to see it popping up so frequently.

Sad 4tutrles
Twitter birbs
Porn pigs
Instagram bunnies

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Reddit corgies

Attached: meirl.jpg (680x817, 65K)

not bad

muse dash is very fun, the base game has 40 songs which for the price is good. keep in mind the soundtrack is pretty much all edm vocaloid/voiceroid stuff, so if you're not into that then look elsewhere

>Not interested in anything out
>Decide to use my coupon for Cyberpunk 2077
>Realize Doom Eternal comes out first

Attached: 8437598d0dcf83c19ab02930ed167d8c.jpg (400x400, 27K)

My opinion is from trying it myself, so maybe you could fall in love with it like some people seem to have. Pirate it if you're wondering, but I found it confusing in a "bad translation" sort of way and severely lacking in any sort of real mechanics.

has anyone played my friend pedro yet?

Pedro is excellent, but for full price is pretty short

TWO
BUTTONS

that's weird I started with 16k.

I used my tokens after I activated the discount and my entire purchase got refunded and I got the money on my steam wallet. I don't know if it's just a bad system or the server bugged or what. like a brainlet I thought those tokens i was seeing were from a new day.

youtube.com/results?search_query=birbs
youtube birbs in the house tonight, finna run steam alright.

Attached: 70be5941823eebd51f49ed52614570e5.png (500x501, 329K)

Gigantic Army
Assault Suit Leynos
Astebreed
Legend of Heroes games

>Strike Suit games not on sale this go around
Ah well

and? nobody ever said it was the next beatmania. just a cute and fun game to play, with soul

CHINK GAME

>sekiro
>DLCs
user...

buy MHW it's a good game

Attached: 1516569526539.webm (854x480, 2.62M)

r8?

Attached: steam sale.png (1153x889, 380K)

Yes.

got Gorn
downloaded it
then proceeded to smack my hands against the wall within the same 10 minutes
guess the reviews weren't fucking kidding
fuck, I think I fractured my finger

My friends won't play it with me and I'm tired of asking. This type of game gets really boring alone

chinks make better weebshit than japs these days

Yeah. It's okay especially if you're a score autist.

A fellow racing fag, I see. I would get Dirt Rally before any of those NFS games. Unless you already have that.

There's matchmaking my dude

Also challenge yourself to murder those monsters and wear them as a hat or get a new hammer or whatever

No. They're working on Elden Ring and didn't announce anything for E3. There was never a DLC announcement and there never will be. It's dead.

>Hedon not on sale
>Amid Evil is
Which one should I buy?

Attached: ss_6481197215fefb9adf8d816dac85fc55c0dce579.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 303K)

Randoms online aren't so bad, but I'd be lying to you if I said the lobby / hub system was perfect. Hoping that's something they plan to address with the DLC.

Different user here, but matchmaking never worked for me, people are usually just doing their own thing.
SoS and Kulve lobbies are the only way to play with people, and I fucking hate it because you can't join a random lobby and make some friends anymore. With the former, everyone fucks off after one hunt, and the latter gets really boring.

the first or second one?

I've joined some tempered monster lobbies that ran for a bit, but it's definitely not as good of a system as in the previous games.

Matchmaking kinda sucks and soloing simply isn't fun. Most of the fun of MH for me comes from seeing friends fuck up and working together to jump a monster like a gang of angry wops

1 is good, not sure about 2