NORMIE GAMER HOURS

What are you guys playing?

Attached: xjpsvz29owr21.jpg (1024x768, 113K)

ya have to go back facebook

No

Im playing with my dick

bowlbo alpha

9pm - 11pm PST weekdays, all day weekends

You're on hard mode cause you got 3 inches bucko

Are normalfags happy or is it just a ruse?

>tfw you should try and play during normie gamer hours for higher player population to get faster matches or more populated game worlds

Attached: 1508913731499.png (622x464, 313K)

NOW THIS IS NORMIE SHIT

playing god of war 3 to pass the for ac origins to finish downloading

He has better tits than her.

THIS HILARIOUS PICTURE OF TWO CELEBRITIES WILL HAVE YOU WONDERING WHAT THEY ARE DOING!!?

I'm playing blops 4

People that can't ask questions to themselves or realize their own sentience have a 50/50 chance of either being depressed or to oblivious to know they can be anything but content.
People that do will go through the FUCK I WANNA KMS faze and then realize how stupid it is and learn to live with themselves and try and change their life for the better and move on. Generally speaking of course.

Attached: 65300FB5-1D64-462D-8D99-9DCF244A9D9F.jpg (590x597, 74K)

Gw2, started two weeks ago and I'm trying to farm gold.

That's cute as fuck.

I hope they were playing pokemon

this are muscles not tits brainlets.

It's Tetris.

I've gotten addicted to Dead by Daylight and I can't stop playing

Kate is too cute
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: 1558777479277.jpg (900x1271, 239K)

My mom is one of the happiest people I know. But she’s pretty chill for a normalfag, I even got to her to play tabletop with me and she enjoyed it a lot.

Nice toupee, Cap

what happened to evans' gains?

They’re boobs.

Attached: nice bro.jpg (736x460, 29K)

I want to use his asshole as a cereal bowl so bad guys

A lot of people are just keeping up appearances. I'm sure some of them are genuinely happy though.

god i wish that were me

They have to train like mad to get ready for movies. Like 6 hours a day of working out to get in that physique. They don't keep up that same effort in their off time.

Not as happy as their pictures ofc, but certainly happier than me.

wrong, he cycled off test after the movies

you watching his stream too?

This, almost everyone in Hollywood roids if they need to get into shape quickly

>to oblivious to know they can be anything but content.
That sounds kind of horrifying, not gonna lie.

But everyone asks questions to themselves in their head.

I'm playing Rimworld, it's good but it doesn't hit that sweet Dwarf Fortress spot. I share the stories of my colonies with my gf. She always laughs at the retarded stuff like "a bunch of beavers attacked us and killed my best cook" or like that one time when my mayor got killed during a siege and a weretapir dwarf was chosen as a new mayor just as he transformed and started mauling all my injured dwarves in the hospital.

Trying to play xenoblade 2

hollow knight but too confused

Not the normiest normies. They just think about sports and watching GoT.

Maybe the questions are in there, but they never go beyond some shallow analysis. They will always reach a point in which the effort of pondering doesn't give any practical reward to them and so they'll just stop. It's actually kinda smart.

I'm playing with his dick.
No ones ever played with his dick tho.

dumb bitch probably thought she was going to get snapped back to life

I got the 1 month of gamepass for $1 and thanks to it i started playing Wargroove on my PC, game is ugly as shit but kinda fun

I wonder if they actually give a shit about video games or if this is just some retarded photo they posed for to get a couple of retweets.

Attached: 1555632388560.jpg (250x252, 6K)