PS5 benchmark leaked, better then GTX 1080

PS5 benchmark leaked, better then GTX 1080

lordsofgaming.net/2019/06/first-playstation-5-benchmark-just-leaked/

Attached: fatal-enigma-1.jpg (361x234, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lordsofgaming.net
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=9OE2iI7OLh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>lordsofgaming.net

Can't wait for them to use the BIG NUMBER GOOD meme for resolution and leave the framerate at 20 again.

>better than a 4 year old card by the time the ps5 comes out

too bad its going to be used for 30fps LMAO

GET DABBED ON CONSOLE RETARDS!

you're literally supporting an industry that is stuck in the dark ages of tech LMFAO

Why is 1080Ti never on these benchmarks

>30fps
Maybe as a target, it'll probably still drop frames and have shit pacing

another leak?

Better at what, VRAM? Because that's literally all consoles are.

how does this say anything about PS5 ?
couldn't this be XBOX

>The GPU and CPU all gauged toward VRAM can barely outpace a 4 year old gpu

>30fps is bad meme
reddit is that way champ

That sold for as much as the entire console. RTX 2070 is also $500 and was beaten.

Yeah but it's 4 year old tech. And the 1080 has the console beat in every other criteria. That's why consoles have pop-in, because they're literally just VRAM machines.

why do i get the feeling its going to be a repeat of xbox/ps4?
>LOOK AT HOW MANY NIGGERFLOPS IT DOES
>hideously underpowered compared to a midrange pc a year into its lifespan
>have to release a more powerful version a couple of years later

PS5 owners will have better specs than 90% of pc gaymers when the PS5 releases kek

>PS5 comes out
>wait 6 months
>buy a card far more powerful than PS5 for a good price
>all good for yet another generation

>better specs
With vomit inducing motion blur and 20 fps

A "midrange" PC is still weaker than a stock PS4 neckbeard

The PS4 already has better specs than 90% of all PCs. That's what happens when you take into account every single personal computer worldwide.

Speculating this hard
C O P E

>30fps is good meme
reddit is that way champ

thanks for the laugh user. been having a really shit day so far.

good joke, midrange PCs were thrashing the PS4 in MGSV ground zeroes when it was released, midrange PCs today have even furthered the gap.

All consoles have untogglable motion blur and ps4 was pumping out 20 fps for RDR2

>he thinks the PS5 and Xbone2 are going to be 1080 tier when the PS4 "Pro" and XboneX that these shit companies paraded around as the best thing ever aren't even as good as an Rx 470

Attached: 1533602491806.png (500x688, 313K)

Still can't emulate the PS3 kek

And developers will only put it to use with the arrival of new consoles. Nobody is spending $500 for the latest top of the line tech. What other criteria does the 1080 have it beat in? Less VRAM and the 3700x looks like it'll be a good CPU. No GPU at the moment is even capable of outputting in 4k/120hz HDR like consoles will.

>ps4 was pumping out 20 fps for RDR2
this shit was ridiculous.
Sony told us that PS4 pro would just be extra graphics, that it wouldn't become the standard.
Then games like RDR2 and REmake2 come along that clearly target PS4pro/XBO-X leaving the standard consoles barely running the things.

Everybody knows RdR2 is a shitshow.

PS5 will have Zen2. The jump in performance from that alone is massive.

>4k/120hz
kek

No computing power. They're not build for cpu melting physics, they're built for pretty walking simulators.

>x Console is going to be more powerful than a gaming PC!
This hasn't been true since the original xbox came out.

I'm more worried about how it's gonna be a full streaming gimmick like Stadia. Let me buy my own fucking games. I just don't want a subscription model.

SEVEN HUNDRED NINETY NINE UNITED STATES DOLLARS

EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR
it's insane how dumb console players are, but i guess it's a given when you buy a DRMBox

Why do console gamers act like all their PS4's will magically upgrade to PS5? it's going to take a few years for PS5 to sell a good amount of units at $499 while there will already be millions of high end PC's out tthere

We don't know if Gonzalo is PS5, it's actually probably just some Chinese SOC

Also firestrike benchmarks are not accurate

the TARGET FPS FOR A SONY LAUNCH GAME IS 28FPS YOU FUCKING MORON

It doesnt matter HOW powerful your crap box is because all your "power" will be used to make SHITTY THIRTY FRAMES PER SECOND

GET
DABBED
ON

Attached: 1552669670969s.jpg (249x203, 5K)

Damn vega was a fine wine

Attached: rare remorse.jpg (2048x1536, 327K)

>lordsofgaming.net

A 2.5-3.5 GHz Zen 2 and ~5700 tier GPU with a very fast SSD honestly sounds pretty decent for $600

a really hot wine that used too much power

>The PS4 already has better specs than 90% of all PCs
The PS4 is weak as fucking shit and you can find its relevant PC GPU counterpart to see than anyone with anything stronger than a 1050 will BTFO a ps4 in regards to performance. Every single GPU in this image alone is better than a PS4 by several times and this only counts Nvidia.

Attached: 1544051589153.png (375x253, 52K)

Yeah maybe a midrange PC from 2011. A 750ti manages better performance than a stock PS4 on multiplats.

Too bad for you, you aren't getting 5700 tier performance in your next gen console.

A 960M and 750Ti aren't more powerful than a PS4, and the 960 and 1050 To are weaker than the PS4 Pro.

LEL, a fucking RX 470 outperforms an Xbox One X and you think a stock PS4 is better than a mid-range PC?

t. never learned how to undervolt/overclock
get fucked nvidiot

It's a good thing we were specifically talking about the base PS4,
>750ti isn't stronger than a PS4
Yes it is
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=9OE2iI7OLh8

embarrassing

I go from pc to console all the time and 30 fps doesnt bother me at all. Its a huge fucking meme here. Stable 30 is completely fine. Ofc I want 60 on my pc bc I payed premium for that performance, but its not like 30 fps on the console is unplayable by any means.