WE ARE THE WI-FI UNGA BUNGAS!

Attached: team-unga.jpg (1689x1000, 892K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGZwpHExbXs
youtube.com/watch?v=rSrMMlqhnhE
youtube.com/watch?v=sIFxblZeTMs
youtube.com/watch?v=HyKhqTjLKAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ness's recovery is shit when lag is present

literally have never lost to a little mac online, don't see why you fucks are complaining about all these with the exception of ganondorf

To make this really juicy you should put a character that is 100% non-wifi unga bunga in there. Can bait so many people like that.

We've all gotten laid before

Attached: unknown (3).png (1500x600, 1.33M)

Does Toon Link offer anything the other two don't or is he indisputably the worst Link?

Yes please another smash thread.

Attached: 1556364022222.jpg (288x499, 24K)

>little Mac
lol

It's a video game

Do you just mean characters retards play as? Because yeah.

*runs to the edge*
PK FIRE!
*grabs*
*down throw*
*forward air*
*forward air*
*lands*
PK FIRE! PK FIRE!
>"God I'm good! If I entered pro tournaments I'd totally win!"

Attached: 1538953929547.jpg (821x797, 120K)

Little Mac is only a problem in arenas where people play on omega stages only.

You forgot Young Link and Marth.

>little mac
Elaborate or shit off

Attached: 1556590153334.png (908x960, 1.11M)

>PK FIRE! PK FIRE! PK FIRE! PK FIRE!
>not unga
Based retard.

Attached: retard_.png (604x678, 145K)

Add Marth and Young Link to that picture

You're only exposing your stupidity by asking, moron. Little Mac is a garbage character, but online with super armor, he's annoying while still basic as fuck to play.

>young link
Explain.

kinda this
PK fire and forward air are a core part of Ness' game plan, but a good Ness uses a lot more than just fair and side b. The best way to spot a spammer is when they are in disadvantage. If they're good they can actually play the game. If they're just spamming they'll be a sitting duck mashing buttons to hope they live.

Done. Who did the little green guy do it with?

Attached: laid.png (1500x600, 1.79M)

I've told this story before, and I'll tell it again.
>Get good with PT and get into elite
>Stay, and reach 4.9 million GSP
>All of my opponents are now Links, Ganondorfs, Ness, and Snakes (who you left out of your shitpost by the by.)
>Win against most of them, but every single match I play is now long and grueling, hardly fun at all because of projectile spam.
>They all teabag, even when they're losing the game.

Fuck elite smash, honestly.

Attached: pokemon trainer.png (200x430, 87K)

fuck nessniggers and fuck everyone who still likes redditbound

Attached: 1504418695357.png (428x464, 248K)

Twillight Princess Link is explicitly stated to be OoT Link´s decendant, which means Young Link gets laid eventually canonically.

My guess is Malon, would explain why TP Link is a farmer.

Gameplay-wise he is actually better Toon Link here, since Toon Link got some tweaks to be different from Young Link, but most tweaks, like making him floatier and his new smash attack, just made him worse than before.

HOO
HAH

Attached: SSBU_Congratulations_Diddy_Kong.png (1280x720, 642K)

The Theme Song of all brain dead characters, ESPECIALLY FUCKING GANON AND NESS
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGZwpHExbXs

have sex incelbel shitter

Attached: 1551160602320.jpg (750x731, 107K)

You're still missing Ike, he canonically fucked, as he has a Descendant in FE Awakening.

Pac-Manfag, don't you think it's a little hypocritical to shit on Ness for being annoying? I wouldn't call Pac-Man inherently bunga, and you're a shitter if you call him op, but most of you niggers ONLY use the b button, then complain when your predictable play style gets you nothing but a lower GSP.

And that my friend, is why I'll say Pac-Man doesn't need buffs. You yellow testicle mains just need to get good.

I’m surprised Ness players don’t use more moves than just PK fire for the back throw.
Pk thunder is pretty good for chase and edge guarding. Pk flash can be used for an anti air and can be acted out of in air now. You can stall with magnet. All I see them do are forward airs, dash attacks, pk fire, and back throws.
Why not try and style?

who would be classified as the "always fun to fight against characters" or "most honest characters"?

Attached: GanonDORK.png (700x500, 380K)

Nobody, literally nobody.

Really don’t like the eyes and the clay fur on smash diddy

mac's best stage isn't even FD

t. mac fag

I'm objectively right.

Attached: Hype chart.png (980x682, 837K)

Mac's not super great on FD, ideally it'd be something like Bridge of Eldin or the Fire Emblem Colosseum stage with rising platforms turned off.

Cloud marth and lucina need to be in the unga bungas

Lucina is literally “I dont need specials. Im faster than you, have better reach than you, my attacks do more damage and launch farther than you. I only
Need to jump and press A” the character

The Fire Emblem characters are not online ungabunga, they're offline ungabunga.

>Little Mac is a garbage character
shitter detected

Dedede, K Rool. That's it.

>believing little mac is good
Well, that's one way of admitting you're a complete idiot I guess.

>game and CHAD in meh tier
>zero skill spamus in hype as fuck tier
>fox/wolf/palu/inking/diddy/joker/shulk/peach being even REMOTELY hype
>kirby in zzzzz tier
just get out

Attached: 124923842.png (299x253, 160K)

K. Rool is almost always fun to fight, just because they get bodied by literally every character. Every online K. Rool is free practice.

You have not experienced true hype until you have seen or participated in a Dededitto.

>top is all heavies
zzz....
Next time be honest and make a list of characters you like vs characters you don't like

Are you this Kirby player?youtube.com/watch?v=rSrMMlqhnhE

Had plenty of those in Smash 4. Good times.

Attached: goldenfacemac.png (200x180, 62K)

Are you so bad online that you get angry when somebody calls a heavy hype?
Get off of my fucking board, Cosmos.

WFT is an Honest main.

Remove her immediately.

Attached: 50aba8e40def931b7d058d4b195f065f.png (860x1075, 594K)

zzz....

Stay mad, Cosmos. youtube.com/watch?v=sIFxblZeTMs

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Attached: 1561399472498.jpg (517x440, 72K)

>Dedede
>fun to play against

Nope

I've never fucking seen a Wii Fit Trainer online, how did you manage to get upset?

Holy fuck, I can't stop making you angry

Attached: 1553292863954.gif (310x233, 875K)

The real online unga bungas is anyone with a counter. Whenever you get launched high just use counter repeatedly until you land and let lag take care of the rest.

Here's the real classification.

Attached: ok.png (857x689, 884K)

sounds like someone can't hit back the gordos

>gordos
>not the "oh looks like I hit you with my hammer once, now you're at 60% and way off screen!"

>He hates the chad Dark Pit
Can't help but feel sorry for ya.

Attached: dark pit.jpg (835x957, 49K)

>redditdorf hype as fuck
trash list
here's the truth

Attached: truth.png (729x559, 788K)

You were drunk when making this, weren't you?

You're missing Pac-Man

>Ike
so he wasnt gay? Is that just a meme? Sorry ive never played fire emblem

Whose /Lucas/ here

>he can't avoid big d's slow as fuck hammer swings that rely entirely on reads or elaborate setups

you deserve every stock you lose, chump

Attached: DIE.png (528x534, 386K)

>playing the laggy as fuck online at all

Attached: 7184649186.png (274x282, 91K)

Don't hate him, just think nobody ever gave a fuck about the character except sakurai prior to introduction.

Same with those fire emblem characters.

>t.sonic main

I prefer the original

Attached: 1559773523196.png (450x450, 177K)

>mii gunner
>hype

Attached: 1560034212385.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

Putting Sonic in zzzz tier was probably one of the few things you did right with that tier list.

>disliking the miis
garbage taste

Greninja is literally the only character I can play in this game. Where does he fall?

Attached: CZL6_gQVAAgWtHB.jpg (1200x960, 404K)

Dr. Mario is the definition of honest

> wii fit
> unga bunga
bitch every single hitbox she has is inside of her hurtbox, she's the opposite of unga

Brawler is based, Swordsman is cringe and Gunner is turbocringe.

No, Soren's just a tranny

Why do people say Robin is bad?

Pac man has a child
Bowser has a child
If we have assist trophys and pokemon mew is mewtwos dad and fucked a test tube

>metal testicle thrower is based
nah

Gren is pretty honest despite having a counter.
This man speaks the truth

Attached: 1560827254591.png (600x600, 266K)

>complaining about shot put
Shitters need not apply.

>Ridley
>Hype

Attached: s8d4qs54d56.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

Its annoying and repetitive.
Like yeah its not hard but its not like it happens once in a match, its constant and a Dedede isnt just gonna stand there and get the hit, he inhales, or runs and tries to hit you while you try to hit the Gordo, etc. Its just not a fun thing to deal with.

I agree with every word this man says, because he tells me exactly what I want to hear.

You might have fun playing AS Dedede and thats alright, but for the people playing against him its not fun.

WFT is wi-fi unga tier? I don't play much online but I fuck with those leg stretches.

What has to go wrong in someone's life for them to main King Dedede?

Simon and Richter are the only characters that are just plain not fun to fight against. They're not particularly good, they're just extremely anti-fun. The Castlevania stage music is great, however.

If you call WFT unga bunga tier you’re just trash lol. She’s about as honest as you can get

We are the comfy handheld gang

Attached: garw.png (1000x592, 1.11M)

>can boost herself to have hyperspeed with Ganon power
>honest

I'm right.

Attached: honesty.png (980x894, 882K)

EVERYTHING I HATE IS UNGA BUNGA
I bet you play olimar and act like he's high skill you pleb.

WFT is free as hell for a couple seconds if you start breathing in an unsafe situation. Don't give her that opening. And if you do, play defensive/campy as fuck for the next 15 seconds, or if she's overeager to land that power blow then punish her awkward spacing.

Oh, and don't be predictable with recoveries. You do NOT want WFT to read your recovery right, it's a bad time.

>any Marth clone
>Cloud
>Richter

Attached: 1557380562504.jpg (600x532, 40K)

He's saying that those characters have canonically gotten laid, not that the people maining them have.

>runs to the edge
>*soccer ball* *soccer ball*
>*charge b* *fire*
>*breathe*
>*soccer ball*

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

t. retard
Online WiiFit just spam soccer balls on the edge of the stage, that's the definition of unga

I'm gonna share this secret anti-ball counter play

Like it's sooo broken, you'll literally never get hit with a ball again

Don't tell anyone I showed you

Attached: Super-Smash-Bros.-for-Wii-U-Shield.png (750x400, 287K)

You fell for the tumblr meme dude. Priam wouldn't exist if Ike was gay.

Attached: panoramic.jpg (3863x680, 3.18M)

I'm not well versed on Final Fantasy. When did Cloud have sex again?

Yink fucked inkling

>My guess is Malon, would explain why TP Link is a farmer.
>it would explain why character from different universe is son of young link from ocarina of time

>Different universe
Are you so lazy that you can't be bothered to just look up basic lore we've known for over ten years now?

you cant get more honest than a good duck hunt player, this list is wrong.

>Ness
I agree for the most part, but because I play lucina I don't really have an issue with killing him off stage at like 50%

>Samus
Yup, each and every time you do something you just get hit with another projectile, get grabbed, or get hit by fair

>little Mac
With lag and fd I can understand the frustration, but he's not too hard to deal with if you have a projectile or play on battlefield

>K rool
You suck

>Ganon
You suck

>Link(s)
Yeah they're annoying, but they all use the same strat that's pretty easy to counter

>Wii fit
I haven't played against Wii fit in a while so I wouldn't know

It's all canonically a connected split timeline that splits at Ocarina. It goes Ocarina->Majora->TP. Not a different universe.

>Quick header
>Full header
>Header cancel Ftilt
>Header cancel Dtilt
>Header cancel with a slight drift forward into ftilt
>Header cancel with a large drift back into Fsmash
>Header cancel into Nair
>Plus tons more options needing to be decided on on the fly based on where you predict your opponent to move
>"WAAAH THIS CHARACTER IS UNGA JUST SPAMS BALLS WAAAH"

LMAOing at ur life

Attached: d3b4fc43652b091b7770e01dbeb25a31.png (1010x1775, 407K)

I'm not lazy, just not into fanfiction even if some guy at nintendo says it is connected, otherwise you retards wouldn't stop nagging him.
The only games that "seem" connected are oot/majoras mask which is doubtful to begin with, with zelda making appearance in begining kinda impliing that it is related, but then again same characters are now different people and it looks like a purgatory of sorts, which it may be or not.
Also wind waker/phantom hourglass/spirit tracks, even though there is a lot of shit that breaks/retcons different stuff, so it makes you wonder if that timeline thing even matters in games that are clearly connected to each other.

I didn't understand a word of you just said.

Oh yeah, and classic zeldas.
Oracle games and link to the past/worlds is also not clear, even tho it has the same characters and kinda the same world.

your list is shit, truthposting time

Attached: fun to watch.png (1043x723, 1.48M)

>doubtful to begin with

No you’re just really fucking retarded. The opening of MM is literally a continuation of the ending of OoT

>Actually thinks that he plays like this online
Fucking kek

Where's Robin?

>Ganondorf in Hype as Fuck tier despite all of his kills being free in this game
>ZSS and Sheik who have nothing hype between them because of a lack of kill potential
>Falcon and Ken being in HaF tier (and no Ryu) after they were picked up by shitters following 3.1 buffs
>Eternal nair Palutena in Hype tier
>Incineroar in Meh tier when revenge lariats and backthrows exist, literally designed to be hype
>Plant in ZZZZZ tier when someone winning with the worst character in the game is always cool
>Roy for some reason 2 tiers below Marth

unironically the fire emblem characters.

Based

Yeah, lots of people think otherwise. And it has kouma and kotake as different characters, it's literal a parallel universe, fucking retard. Do you watch a movie with some actor and see him in another movie thinking he's the same character all the time?

Doesn’t matter if “lots of people” think not, they are just as stupid.

You absolutely forgot mega man, luigi and duck hunt.

Cutfags are mentally ill

Dude are you okay? Terminal IS an alternate universe. But the Link in the beginning is literally the same Link from OoT’s Hyrule. Navi’s gone in the end, so Link goes looking for her, and in the beginning of MM he runs into her Termina counterpart. This is exactly what happens. What is there to deny?

seething tard who paid for the ethernet adapter thinking it would do him any good

BEWARE --- PRISON THEFT GONE RAMPAGE AUTHORITIES LEFT HIM UNCHECKED HE IS A NINJA WITH A HISTORY RECORD OF ATROCITIES --- WARNING

I don't want them cut, it's just a fact that they just shouldn't be in the game.

For a second I thought Erdrick didn't get laid then I remembered that 1 is a descendant.

>doubtful to begin with
nigga what? Did you skip the opening cinematic? It's not at all ambiguous that MM is a sequel to OoT with the same Link.

>In the land of Hyrule, there echoes a legend. A legend held dearly by the Royal Family that tells of a boy...
>A boy who, after battling evil and saving Hyrule, crept away from the land that made him a legend...
>Done with the battles he once waged across time, he embarked on a journey. A secret and personal journey...
>A journey in search of a beloved and invaluable friend...
>A friend with whom he parted ways when he finally fulfilled his heroic destiny and took his place among legends...
Cue Link, riding through the forest on Epona, looking for Navi. Do you think that just because they didn't name the game "Ocarina of Time 2: Majora's Mask" that that means that it's not directly related?

>Samus
>Wii Fit
>Little Mac

Attached: 1448292415362.gif (351x291, 579K)

Samus is pretty hype offline imo

youtube.com/watch?v=HyKhqTjLKAI

Attached: 1561266907001.png (980x760, 873K)

Would Robin and Corrin count since they can fuck anyone in the game or no?

Samus is always hype if you actually use morph ball bombs. So like 5% of samus players.

>character I like = high honor
>character I don't like = low honor
This is how this reads.

Attached: 1528756022330 2.gif (500x500, 313K)

cloud literally cant kill you if you hold shield

I don't deny that begining is continuation, but how can alternate universe be a sequel?
To be honest, i like the zelda fanbase (if you can even like a certain fanbase) but the thing that i hate the most is when the people bring out timelimes, like those people can't comprehend that a game doesn't have to connected all the time.
I would have agreed if they didn't have characters with the same names and looks being completely different people.

>anime
autism is how your post reads

Yea Forums is so fucking retarded holy shit.

Fuck off with these shitty lists. This is the definitive list.

Attached: The captain.png (858x630, 1008K)

>all this hating on sonic
you all are no fun

C. Falcon players are such absolute jobbers.

Sonic is the epitome of no fun.

not everyone is a raving autist, captain fuccboi

But that's wrong, sonic is very fun

It's a direct sequel. This isn't a matter of agreement, this is a simple fact. You can say you disagree on the color of the sky as well, but then you'd just be wrong about that, too. Whatever headcannon you've indoctrinated yourself with doesn't change the facts.

PEACH IS THE MOST GODDAMN ANNOYING CHARACTER IN THIS GAME NO ONE ELSE CAN COMPARE

It's alternate universe sequel, so it's not a direct sequel

>needing to be good with pt

cope

There's a fucking shield button dumbasses
I miss smash 4 little mac where you get kills for existing but die as soon as you are a more than 6 inches from the ledge

>game and watch in "end your life"
user who hurt you

Attached: 1508365308541.jpg (640x960, 79K)

Mental gymnastics is not an Olympic sport. You don't need to start making up rules to try justifying clinging to a misunderstanding.

Attached: 1447180764880.gif (448x252, 1.99M)

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to Flat Zone if you're in Smash Bros.

Happening arena will be posted later.

So long, space Yokois.

Attached: G&W.gif (550x700, 28K)

you've never played the game, have you user

It's not my fault Ivysaur is broken. I'm not even okay with it. Ivysaur is so good that Charizard and Squirtle suffer as a result.

Hey idiot, projectiles will always be way stronger online than offline, and WiiFit Trainer will always be online ungabunga.

Do you not know what unga means, moron?

>There's a fucking shield button dumbasses
>missing the point this hard
Way to go idiot.

cope anime fag, its a good list

Attached: 1547450883787.jpg (249x249, 9K)

>spin dash -> jump -> homing attack for five minutes
>fun

>because I play lucina
Opinion invalidated

There's no guarantee the Belmonts have gotten laid. It's called the "Belmont Clan" after all, they're not necessarily direct descendants of one another. Richter did have a gf, so at least we know it's likely for him.

What about Mist?

Attached: poor little ex-soldier.jpg (640x480, 39K)

Ganondorf gets fucked by shit connection because of projectiles and his slow moves being even more unsafe due to the input lag, so fuck off with this.

>Complaining about people making threads discussing actual fucking gameplay in a very popular game
Faggots like you should eat shit

Include all of FE minus corrin and robin

Good. All Ganondorf shitheads just shuffle across the stage as a wall of hitboxes and hope they randomly hit you. Not once have I seen a Ganondorf bother making any hard reads or adapt to their flowcharts being punished/avoided, and only get rewarded if they are lagging.

priam is hardly canon as his existence contradicts almost everything about itself. if he was main game it would be a different story but he’s a spotpass character. just a cute little way to put Ike into awakening.

This. Altough it's only cause they're super fat and lets you do ridiculous combos on them.

The Marios are the only correct answer.

Jesus Christ kid, play some games and stop wasting time cheering for 90's characters from games you never experienced. Juste's grandfather is Simon.

t. idiot
Ganon's huge smash hitboxes are overpowered online.

Notice how not a single Fire Emblem character is on that image

Really makes me think

Attached: 1497763815339.jpg (239x250, 7K)

Attached: 1524035172509.png (665x800, 54K)

Offline unga =/= Online unga

Ness is fun and if you get his air game going, fuck retards who spam pk fire and give Nessfags a bad name.
>Spiking someone into the ground then taking them out with a fully charged bat smash isn't satisfying as fuck

Attached: tumblr_n033k0oLKm1qigo9ro1_400.gif (350x350, 304K)

PK FIRE!

Attached: 1523988036669.png (474x711, 90K)

>"these plebs just don't understand. pk fire is a skill that requires a high level of mastery to master. there is nothing wrong with using it often and i'm probably the best pk firerer in the world"

Attached: 1506651197217.png (636x904, 228K)

>Can't even read well enough to see that I'm agreeing with him
Copulate

Attached: 1415622413536.jpg (508x480, 64K)

that's how it reads for literally every one of these retarded charts

Attached: 1458811360716.jpg (537x720, 60K)

PK FIRE! PK FIRE!
*runs to ledge*
PK FIRE!

Attached: 1527738548983.jpg (645x671, 81K)

an actually good Ness player is fucking terrifying, but sadly 99.9% of them just spam PK fire

Attached: image.jpg (400x300, 58K)

Was this list made Pre-patch? K Rool isnt a problem anymore

Wii Fit's best move gets fucked over bi Wi-Fi lag.

you forgot chrom

ah yes because fair spam combo has so much more depth than pk fire spam

Threads like this are definitive evidence that everyone on Yea Forums is a retarded wifi warrior. Go to a local you retards.

that's how you're supposed to play because he's punished easily, fucking faggot. even the best ganondorf players make a wall with hitboxes.

He's not. He's just boring to watch in tournaments.

I can be playing a fucking slideshow match and a pikachu can still be able to combo me just fine, so fuck off

*soccer balls your path*

You still don't understand what unga means, idiot.

Insanely based. Hopes for Dr Mario moveset changes in Smash 6?
>F tilt changed to long charge up attack, similar to ganon's up tilt. He holds a stethoscope in front of him, then releases an electric shock that does a lot of percent and paralyzes the victim.
>Side B changed to throwing a virus which sits on the ground and does damage. If you throw a pill into it, the virus explodes.
>F smash becomes a disjoint with a giant tongue stick, similar hitbox to the smash attack already there, since he's swinging it from behind him to right in front of him.

Attached: Black Dr Mario.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

This guy gets it.

Also Spike on stage to an upair is moist as fuck to pull off.

Ness has so much cool shit, he just gets a bad wrap for being noob friendly with PK Fire.

Feelsbadman

Attached: xti5el4f9ke11.jpg (720x479, 48K)

Fuck you.

>bitching about the ball

>Long ass wind-up time practically screaming at you to fucking shield
>Two balls can't be present at once; have to wait for the first to despawn
>Can be sent flying back at you just like D3's Gordo
>Half the fucking roster has a designated "fuck projectiles" button
>If Isabelle or Villager pocket it, you literally are cucked out of using it until they decide to throw it or die

You could bitch about deep breathing or bury or her wierd ass hitboxes, but you bitch about the ball of all things.

Attached: g HD zzhj.jpg (541x567, 29K)

imagine playing smash to run away and just use the same special from the ledge

>chrom
>not hype
its always hype when both parties can die at 0 for no reason

It was less-than-subtley implied that Cloud and Tifa did it under the Highwind the night before their big battle against Sephiroth..

Attached: L7dX5.jpg (566x8790, 571K)

moron