Attached: vPD5S87.gif (300x170, 446K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpRxFL6UYF4
vocaroo.com/i/s1J3eDGMTdtG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

-UCK NIGGERS

fpbp

based

Attached: 1561510620454.webm (640x360, 2.66M)

Why did he do it? Literally why?

FPBP
FIRST
F I R S T
I
R
S
T

P O S T
O
S
T

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

P O S T
O
S
T

Based and Redpilled
Fuck cotton picker

Attached: Demetrius-Portrait_192px.png (255x255, 2K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpRxFL6UYF4

okay, now this is epic

Attached: 1505239018964.jpg (886x1002, 524K)

RIP Mario Royale

Absolutely based.

Why not? Everything sucks anyways.

I feel bad about this situation...

But I laughed none the less.

Attached: 1484087725847.jpg (963x718, 123K)

>Banjo gets revealed
>then kill yourself
How and why?

He didn't get Sans

Wasn't the dude kind of a fucked up asshole? I've got a feeling more of "good riddance" than "RIP."

Well played, user.

F

Kek, Kiwi Farms believes anyone sympathizing is virtue signalling

What did he mean by this? Thoughts? Apologize to him Yea Forums. Explain yourselves. Well? Who was in the wrong here? Defend this. What's his name again? What the fuck was his problem? Refute this. Prove him wrong. Protip: you can't. Why does this trigger Yea Forums so much? Yea Forums BTFO. Would you? Is he "our" guy? He did nothing wrong! Will you buy his game? Buy his game. Convince me to NOT buy this game. Find a flaw. Apologize Yea Forums!. Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that it was shit? I'm glad we can all agree on this. How did we go from this...to THIS? JUST. Hold me Yea Forumsros. How do we fix this? Redpill me on this guy. What was his endgame? Whas it kino? What am I in for? What are some games that let me do this? Name 1 (ONE) game that does this. What went wrong? Why is this allowed? Will this save the gaming industry? Can we get one of these threads going? LOL. Keep it vidya. Really makes you think. Will you protect her smile Yea Forums? Just played this, what did I think of it? *blocks your path* Here's your controller bro! Oh no no no no no no *breathes in*. What the fuck were they thinking? Claim you're waifu! People fell for the X meme. *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP* This is your ____for tonight. This is ____ say something nice about him/her. *Inhales*. Yikes!. >X is in. X was never good. X killed millions!. X is a cute! A cute!. Games for that feel?. One copy of X, please. *tink tink tink* AHEM!. Cunny thread!. *random twitter pic* kek. *reaction gif* >objective: survive. Enemy can open doors. The absolute STATE of ____!. Yikes! Cringe. Cope. Seething. Dilate. Have sex. You have to go back. Oh no no no no no no.

fpbp, that fucking sticky was everything wrong with Yea Forums.

Based and this place is shit pilled

Attached: Achievement.png (941x138, 112K)

the curse of Steve was possessing him

vocaroo.com/i/s1J3eDGMTdtG

>Steve keeps saying "GGOOOOOOOOD MOOOORNING" and assures that he will be in Smash
>Etika has a bad night

fpbp

Whoever sticked that gay ass thread likes taking nigger cock in the ass

fpbp

Most based post on Yea Forums currently.

fuc kyou this is funyy

Don't drag Full Metal Alchemist into shitty e-celeb drama

Fuck you user

Attached: laughing_sons_of_sparda.jpg (1000x666, 426K)

more and more mods show their nintendofaggotry with a sticky of an e-celeb that mostly covered nintendo

D
*slow claps*
LOL