Ace Attorney Thread

Attached: 321171.jpg (2880x1800, 684K)

When will we get to hear Phoenix Wright ~Objection! 2020?

Will Apollo ever get laid?

Attached: D91m8LmUEAA-3-D.jpg orig.jpg (500x742, 71K)

If Phoenix doesn't tell him and Trucy what's going on, hell yes.

DON'T FORGET TO WATCH TGS 2019 FOR ANOTHER UUUUUUUUUUUUNMISSABLE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!

How big would be the chance of a tard baby happening?

greatest announcement of all time

during his smash reveal

Realistically speaking, not much greater than that of a normal couple. The problem with incest is when it happens over multiple generations.

A point often lost on the idea.

Besides, they're not even that close genetically, they only share DNA with their mother. Apollo gains half his DNA from Jove Justice and Trucy from Zak Gramarye.

any main AA character having sex will eternally damage discussion on the series

did they really announce that AA would be appearing at tgs

it's all i live for these days really

>miles looking outside
what did he mean by that

not yet no

>This was just supposed to be Phoenix, Larry, and I, why are these other people here?
>My feet hurt.
>I wish I was at home watching Pink Princess.

miles spends most of his time going after massive criminal organizations and has been kidnapped and assaulted numerous times he's probably noided as fuck 24/7

IF SOMETHING STINKS...

Are any of the games after the first trilogy worth playing? I saw Nick in the beanie and cringed, but would still worship Franziska's feet, so I'm torn.

I wanna inappropriately touch Maya

Ace Attorney/ Ace Combat crossover, when?

They aren't outright bad or anything. Weaker perhaps but give them a shot.

Just don't expect Franziska in them.

Attached: Cm6VRoIVMAAPs8T.jpg orig.jpg (480x654, 59K)

franny at least appears in investigations and the sequel, which is one of the best games in the franchise

AA4 nick is based as fuck. that being said, apollo justice is not very good

I wasn't thinking of the spin off ones when I made that post. But yeah. Investigations does have her at least

Attached: 1405642149390.jpg (1200x1600, 547K)

Rayfa > Hag

I want to inappropriately touch her too

Attached: 52529801_p3.jpg (740x740, 508K)

Please Capcom, just give me something

Attached: IMG_2499.png (2048x1536, 2.29M)

How is the animated series? Watching the first episode just made me want to play the games instead.

I've come back to the series recently; finished AAi2 there, fantastic fucking game. PWvsPL made me take a break after the first case, which was way too easy. I might come back to it.

Spirit of Justice was great, and I really loved the last case. I'm just glad the series is still keeping the quality consistent.

SoJ was quality, really enjoyed it. I'll be sad when Apollo leaves Khura'in, hopefully we'll get some cases in there with Rayfa as assistant before it happens.

Is that 19th century japan ace attorney worth getting an english version of?

Attached: 1561517781009.jpg (1980x1080, 1.1M)

Is that new game on the left worth playing? Would I have to download an English ISO and inject it on to my 3DS?

Item description is about how heavy and unweildly the firearm is. Keep presenting it as evidence the kid couldn't have done it. Always wrong
Or maybe they explained it away. been a while since I played apollo justice

Attached: patrick-star-insomnia-tired-800x500.png (800x500, 530K)

Hell fucking yes

Oh right. I think it had something to do with having enough power to dislocate a grownman's shoulder or some shit

>Is that new game on the left worth playing?
Definitely, even if it's overall weaker that most of this series entries. The visual presentation, the characters or the soundtrack (basically = the atmosphere) redeem the lack of impact.
The first case is long and unnecessarily dragging out forever but one (several?) moments makes it worth playing.

That first real deskslam or when he actually says IGIARI for the first time was lit

Attached: Chad.jpg (1920x1080, 640K)

Unironically the best game in the franchise.

How do you get it in English?

So Pablo has just disappeared off the face of the earth. He said he'd do a Layton v Wright stream this month, but nothing's come.
In which case, we probably need to do our own Layton V Wright stream, again, or an AAI2 stream.

Anyone willing to volunteer for this completely stupid and fruitless effort for the amusement of literally only me?

>PlvsAA
Boring shit

Which is why I offered AAI2 as an alternative game to stream, since Pablo hasn't streamed that game either.

I'm waiting on AA7.
And the DGS2 translation.

Attached: 3148670 - Ace_Attorney Ema_Skye.jpg (802x1097, 363K)

If you really think that then DGS2 is going to make you cum

Is it worth getting the steam version?

Just beat the ace attorney trilogy today. God damn was the third one amazing. I wasn’t sure if I was going to like Godot, but he ended being my favorite prosecutor.

Yes.