This is Nakoruru

This is Nakoruru
If you don't buy her game, she'll come to your place and kill you
She really hates killing so as a result she'll be sad
Please don't make Nakoruru sad

Attached: 1561332823210.jpg (1200x675, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv/SingleFineFlyLitFam
twitter.com/MoonyBlues_/status/1143716013680332801
youtu.be/_MVweUfKcco?t=1221
youtube.com/watch?v=-rSW74L-XMA
youtube.com/watch?v=Vu7Rn3p5IfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oEx8HQ-Ajbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come on, Etika died today, and you're literally posting irrelevant games to try to change the conversation.

Fuck yourself.

>Le ebin reaction nigger

Are you crying bro?

Attached: 74013245_p0.png (819x819, 306K)

I'll just kill her instead

Netcode is ass and PS4 babies use wifi. No thanks

To be correct, he died on last Friday.

Also for OP, contemplating waiting for Switch version but might get PS4 and double dip since it's a Winter game for Switch.

Attached: Ruru.gif (533x300, 2.02M)

Attached: 1551495667155.png (1174x1604, 3.31M)

I will not let you convince me to watch a random show with a good gif.

It's too ugly and too barebones for 60$. This shit is like 40$ tops.
Also, there's like no scene around here picking it up.

wait, whats her game? i'd definitely buy it if it came to PC

oh, piss off. why should he have constant spotlight today? there is no reason. most people here have no idea who he is anymore, anyway.

Samurai Shodown
Out for PC in the Winter

She's a minor relevant character anyway, and a roastie at that for leading the MC on.

Feels bad man.

fpbp

can't do it lads. Literally nobody at my weekly is playing it, it's 4f of input delay (too slow), and im hearing the netcode is trash. Maybe when it's 5$ inna month

Attached: 2018 poll.jpg (1200x747, 296K)

4 frames is really that bad?

Waiting for the switch version.

Why does nobody in SamSho kill the bird first in lore?
Its not protected by any supernatural force or is a superhumanly durable
Its just a fucking bird

I don't play games with over 2f delay.

It’s not terrible but it’d be better if it was actually out on pc

it's under sf and tekken, only anime fighters have less delay

It can fly, dumbass

4f is basically standard for console
There's a couple games that have ~2 but only a couple, the vast majority are 4f or more.
For the record that's a little over 1/20th of a second.
It can make a slight difference if you're used to playing on pc with 1f and then switch to ps4 with 4, but in terms of actually changing how the game plays or feels once you get used to it there's basically no difference.

She looks like she fucks white guys.
tell the slut to per her game on PC already

>>Waiting for the potato version
>hard locks on u
>nothing personal kid

Attached: 1469420482185.gif (200x170, 1.99M)

Attached: nakoruru.jpg (732x1000, 344K)

>come on, an eceleb died today and already had a stickied thread and you're trying to discuss video games on Yea Forums

How does Nakoruru feel about her younger sister being cuter, stronger, and more accepting of hot androgynous shota dick?

Attached: no_rimururu.jpg (896x2853, 320K)

Ay pues ojala venga y me mate la riata a sentones y mamadas junto con su hermanita.

What is this and why does she look so much like Nako?

Attached: nak15.jpg (550x420, 32K)

Smug Nakoruru is offensive to her pure hearted spirit.

Why THE FUCK isn't this shit out for PC simultaneously?

Too bad that the hot androgynous shota didn't make the first wave of DLC, and I am apprehensive about whether there's another wave of DLC coming in or not.

It's a cosplayer slut

SNK still hasn't jumped on the PC wagon like other companies, both KOF14 and SNK Heroines weren't available on PC day 1, Shame it's not even a small delay either, shit's coming out in fucking winter, but at least we got V Special on Steam until then. Or, you know, just emulate the anthology and play all of them in anticipation.

Nakoruru is dying
DYING

Nah fuck snk

Well I was going to buy it later but if she has to do the deed I will be happy to not buy it.

>2018 poll
>No Kula in top 10
Feels bad man

Attached: Kula Diamond_1518702445559.jpg (1000x1520, 541K)

Fuck Amerimutts. Realise you are fucking irrelevant in this industry. All your games are garbage and all of you are only talking about stupid dramas like that shit. Hes utterly useless irrelevant without the Japanese company Nintendo. Just shut the fuck up and piss off

I really want to molest Nakoruru

there must be another wave for iroha, cham cham, mina, and the gay kid

>poll doesnt even have a thousand respondents

I wouldn't care too much

>Etika
Literally who

I had no idea Ryo was that popular

this game isn't nintendo garbage lol

>73 votes

He's not, it's just too small a sample size.

Nakoruru will molest YOU!

Attached: 1550246641763.jpg (800x1000, 146K)

Literally who?

she's a minor character in the anime Hyouka and she's actually cosplaying Nakoruru in that scene, although they never actually say Nakoruru's name. She's a manga club member who's a bitch to one of the main characters, and she only wears that costume for like 1 episode, the next time you see her she looks nothing like that.

If i buy her game will she come to my house and play it with me? Because i've already bought it but i haven't played it yet. i just want to see if her falcon could beat me at a fighting game.

What's her body count?

>Its not protected by any supernatural force
Nakoruru is literally a goddess

But she really likes nature and my dick is all natural.

Lower than Maire's but higher than Athena's

No one gives a shit. Every second some fuck nugget offs themself and you dont care. You didn't know him, he wasn't your friend. He was just some asshat who made shit content on youtube. Grow the fuck up or gtfo

I've played about 40 matches online and 80% of the people i played used genjuro. Is he a very popular character? Sorry this is my first Samurai Showdown game since the first, which I played when I was like 7 years old. Honestly in all those matches I played I've only fought against three or four different characters.

Attached: 4330092511.gif (68x99, 22K)

Fair point

This has to be bait

>Only out on Facebook/FIFA boxes
I am waiting for the Proton/Wine or Switch release. And, for Nakoruru to Get Colonized! in Smash.

Attached: nakoruru6.jpg (640x720, 85K)

Would Nakoruru kill a Captain Planet villain?

Nakoruru is a smelly ainu that eats shit and doesn't bathe.

I'll buy her game when it comes to PC
And I might even play her
until Rimururu comes out and I main her instead

No Iroha no buy

I am playing her game, but i don't know who i actually want to play.I'm trying out Yashamaru but i'm not sure what to think of him.

she's one of the first 4 dlc characters

>she's one of the first 4 dlc characters
did you miss the news?

probably, last i heard a leak predicted rimururu and her together before rimururu was confirmed. haven't heard any news since then.

they literally announced the DLC, user

good to know, I don't actually follow any SamSho communities online so it's easy to miss things like that.

Attached: samsho for the special snowflakes trannies that don't play videogames.png (622x465, 71K)

I don't always win with her but dammit i'm committing to maining this sexy bitch. SNK has been on a roll designing god tiered chinese women since their chink buyout

Attached: Ruixiang.jpg (850x1026, 123K)

Attached: WiseWordsToLiveBy.webm (720x404, 602K)

they're just saving her for the second wave since the first season is free and everyone will pay for her

Do people really want to see Iroha be brutalized and cut in half?

Same question can go for Rimururu and Nakoruru

As a ryona fag, yes please

I can't believe in anyone nowadays, I can perfectly assume you are a shill, since the second wave is coming fucking next year and assuming it ever comes, and with Iroha.
Nonetheless, next year I'll be able to buy the game used, and dirt cheap too hopefully, but only if they ever announce Iroha. The final nail in the coffin would be seeing her censored, which it's probably what's going to happen.
So yeah, I can't expect anything good anymore, but I also know that waiting for anything is much better because everyone always re-release their games now. I'll probably end up getting an used "goty" edition with all the dlc, because that's how it is with fighting games now.

No, she's just works for one.

Attached: Haohmaru_and_Nakoruru_spirit.jpg (422x600, 88K)

I'm just joking, I have no info on iroha

Uh. Anyways, fuck everything.
I can't even say anything like "I hope they sell less than doa6" or something, because I waited for SNK's revival for so long and I actually was hyped, and I care about this goddamn game, but this kind of shit makes want to avoid modern vidya in general because it's nothing but disappointment and letdowns, and I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be nothing but fun and joy.
Goodnight gentlemen.

If killing makes Nakoruru so sad, why does she do it?

>people bitching about Iroha
Want to know how I know you don't play samsho?

Fuck your Irohas and rurus.
SHE'S IN!

Attached: SSTK_Yumeji.png (1123x667, 553K)

I don't think it's about Iroha alone, it's about the fact that they obviously let the feminists and sjws brainwash them too.

clips.twitch.tv/SingleFineFlyLitFam
I don't buy poorly coded games. Everyone is having troubles with the netcode

Cause she's got to protect nature or something
>she

She literally is not unless you are praying for a second wave of DLC characters to be released, which could be possible since KOF XIV got a second wave.

Attached: Samurai Showdown.png (612x569, 457K)

>Samurai Shitdown
Yeah, no thanks. Keep that shit.
Basadó

Ah yes, they let the feminists and sjws brainwash them with characters like Shiki and Wu.
Not because Iroha is a fucking embarrassment of a character, oh no.

I bought Tam Tam's game instead

Attached: tamtam.gif (286x390, 102K)

>Everyone
I've played about six hours and only lagged in one match out of 60+ and that's cause I'm even playing against mexicans and not experiencing any lag.

I wanna play V but all my friends hate it

Attached: 1503697966170.jpg (776x1054, 560K)

>she
Yumeji is a cute Yumeji
Tell them to play the demo

It's not great or anything but it's not really any worse than the average delay based fighting game netcode
And it's not a super delay sensitive game or anything, mostly

>Muh SJW adn femnists
If Shiki, Darli, chingachong, and Charlotte weren't like they are you would maybe have water in your pail

Don't cry Nako, I bought your game

Attached: 1556749185715.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Just because you don't like a character it doesn't mean everyone should dislike it too, you know

These seem like kind of strange choices but I really like both Rimururu and Kazama so it worked out a lot better than most DLC seasons for me at least

stop falseflagging. youre deriling the thread to make more fags start talking about etika and how much they hate him.
no one brought him up, youre just trying to start shit and sadly people are falling for it

Doesn't the only femnist fuckwit at SNK WANT iroha in too or something like that? I'm sure there isn't some alternative motive behind them wanting to do something with her if its true at all.

what demo?

Charlotte has impractical armor with gaps in her thighs and armpits for fan service.
Darli is literally a muscle girl fetish character.
Ruixiang has exposed legs, big tittes, and poses herself in many suggestive ways.
All three of them fight in high heels.

Attached: Wu.png (445x318, 345K)

>play Tam Tam online
>can't stop winning
>try playing Darli online
>can't stop losing

Well I guess I know who my main is.

Attached: tam tam and cham cham 2.jpg (822x994, 114K)

I mean they specifically said that Iroha is the problematic one At the ps4 jap store

>a character in a skimpy maid cosplay that literally calls the player master and tells them that she loves them
How can anyone take this stupid character seriously
She belongs in a VN, not in a fighting game

Gotta crutch it out with his broken range and projectiles

t.snkshill

What about

none of us own a PS4. And I was talking about playing SamSho V Special on fightcade, they just play it for like 20 minutes and then quit

There's lots of people defending the game there. It seems like those who actually played the game know it's not laggy and those who don't play the game are just parroting what they heard someone say

Because Iroha is literally Otaku Maid fetish shit
She's the Mokap/Ingrid of Samsho
She sticks out like a sore thumb

more like people who played and have proof of lag vs shills and weebcuck dickriders

Really hoping for Gen-an and Amakusa to finish the SS1 roster and Sogetsu to go with Kazuki if they decide to do more DLC. I would think odds are good since it already was profitable from the preorders alone they’d want to keep at it. 4th character I couldn’t care less but Gaira, Yunfei or Andrew would be sweet

Time to get new friends.

This would be a nightmare season 2 for me. Luckily, I don't see it happening that way. Amakusa wasn't playable in the original release, so only Gen-an is really missing. I would guess we get:
>Sogetsu
>Iroha
>Gen-an
>Sieger

So and are pcfags then?

*inhales*

Attached: d93amq1kxk631.jpg (3840x2160, 808K)

>guies da es jay doubleyous are censoring samsho
Fucking retards

Yeah, she'll be in.

Attached: VRb10nk.png (400x533, 165K)

She got eaten in the end of her story though.

Doesn't this game take place before that?

they should've censored her face

If so it makes even more sense because her village didn't get eaten yet.

Hve you got anymore quality art like this with Cham Cham?

Attached: Cham Cham and Tam Tam.jpg (1000x1000, 195K)

No? She committed suicide for killing her evil pet.

literally why are people making a huge deal of some rando youtuber kicking the bucket
is Yea Forums just memeing or are the ecelebshitters actually real

They said her shit wouldn't fly in the west, not specifically why or what about her. Its almost like the average in the west wouldn't understand the trope she represents at all and would confuse them or something. You're looking at it from the sexy angle, but ignoring that in the west the majority of people dont exactly understand the whole "oh master I love you" shit-trope is and thus would be creeped out more than aroused.

They did say why, if you read the interview. They said it’s her special move of getting naked behind the paper walls. They said they could easily include her if they removed that special, but then she wouldn’t really be Iroha anymore.

If her special is her sole defining characteristic and the prime reason for being cut, then maybe it goes beyond just that.
the special is but one example of why she's a terrible fucking idea despite poll results.

Nice bear

Iroha was only present in the the shittiest SamSho game no one plays. People are only fans of her because of hentai, you never played her. I don't understand why hentaifags need to demand a character that wasn't in any playable SamSho game over characters people actually fucking play and have mained for decades.

Attached: 1558947831856.png (495x495, 262K)

This game is actually shit and dead on arrival. Who fuckings cares about gayass "footsies"

Sen?

it's not even enjoyable footsies since you have to microstep to play footsies which is boring both visually and input wise

6, she wasn't playable in Sen because no one cares to play her. The only other shit she was in were slot machines and non-fighting mobile shit

Found the mahvel/fighterz fags, if you don't like samsho you're a casual plain and simple

Lets be real, they played her in that one Queens Blade game and think shes some kind of super important character

>if you don't like samsho you're a casual plain and simple
This is what idiots from Yea Forums really believe. No one cares about your "tastes". You're a casual in the FGC if you suck at the game and don't compete.

I haven't even touched the game and i could probably double perfect you in the first match, i've been playing fighting games for 20 years, ACTUAL fighting games that value neutral and footsies not flashy casual shit for children

I got this I guess

Attached: tam tam and cham cham.jpg (544x650, 196K)

>caring about a basketball american offing himself

Attached: 119.jpg (836x622, 59K)

And if your heavy gets blocked you get stuck in the dumbest fucking 50/50 guessing game ever.

I bought it just for the thicc chinese girl.

Attached: 1561439423494.jpg (1223x1736, 515K)

i straight up thought one of the deers in the background was an amputee

What

Shit, I was interested but it's a fighting game?
Though it was a cute RPG or something. Never mind.

Attached: 1553972078890.webm (854x480, 2.94M)

I like how the game has lots of weird little gameplay details. And not just stuff cause muh esports balance, fun random stuff that makes characters weird. Wu's run actually has a guard point

twitter.com/MoonyBlues_/status/1143716013680332801

Attached: 1538929106382.webm (1132x546, 983K)

softboys afraid of confrontation not allowed here

Hes basically Ken

To be fair the Spiral Chaos games were good but as far as guests go I prefer using Lily and Katja.

His fault for not buying her fucking game

You have to cancel the recoil into a special or you eat a heavy from the opponent

That's not a 50/50 you dingus

>cute girl
>has a skeleton inside her
RUINED

Attached: 1556940417221.png (835x482, 467K)

And this is Nakoruru tits.

youtu.be/_MVweUfKcco?t=1221

Attached: Sem título.png (961x677, 1.07M)

Attached: 1548276542365.jpg (229x315, 35K)

It's the exact same shit as people wanting Ingrid in every SF.

I've never touched an SNK game that wasn't SNK vs. Capcom 2 but she is very cute.

>an SNK game that wasn't SNK vs. Capcom 2
First time I've heard of this game.

Fuck you both Iroha and Ingrid are great and unique characters, the only people who hate on them both are tryhard nostalgiafags who don't like them because they're not "iconic" enough and because they're not the same characters "from their childhood", also anti-anime fags who hate cute girls because they're "waifus"

That's a Capcom game, SNK made the first and Capcom made the second. Still fun though

Attached: 1533597380292.png (1400x1078, 2.49M)

NO GEN-AN
NO BUY

If they had made games on something other than the Neo Geo I might've played them.

>Iroha and Ingrid are great and unique characters
Ah yeah Iroha is so unique
>Fireball
>DP
>Tatsu
>Air fireball
Never seen that before....

Not quite. Capcom made two games and then SNK made one a couple of years later.
>Capcom vs SNK 1 (2000)
>Capcom vs SNK 2 (2001)
>SNK vs Capcom: SVC Chaos (2003)

youtube.com/watch?v=-rSW74L-XMA
2:18

There's something about Nakoruru that just makes it impossible to find her interesting. One of the blandest girls SNK's ever produced.

Attached: Samurai Shodown Wu-Ruixiang Guard While Running.webm (1280x720, 1.95M)

If you would have played her for a good amount of time you would know that she plays more like a motion input Blanka with projectiles than a shoto

While I understand being distraught while not holding any opinion on Etika himself, we're allowed to talk about other things.

Attached: 1540063658985.jpg (499x603, 72K)

Attached: 1434728942302.jpg (800x505, 183K)

Must be your crippling case of the gay.

You're like, mega homo.

Youve been posting this bait all day

Attached: 1550194177663.png (157x137, 21K)

I'm amazed at how few gameplay complaints I've seen. New release fighters are usually way more controversial. Only complaints I've seen are mostly I don't like this style of game (slow, no combos, high damage) but that is just how any game will be. For what the game set out to achieve it seems to have done a good job. Everyone seems to have accepted the crazy strong stuff cause every character can do mad damage in the right circumstances.

Just buff kyoshiro and the netcode.

I'm enjoying it but slightly ambivalent to how they've simplified things since 5SP. The removal of the dodge button, meditation/state of nothingness, pursuits etc. are all a bit jarring to me cause I've played 5SP the most out of the franchise and it seems a bit barebones without it. I'll probably get past it once I've played some people but man I miss time slow

The only mechanics I really miss are the movement options, not felt like I was in situations where I really needed them but the options were nice. 5sp kind of went overboard with stuff, the sword meter is a cool idea but you are already dissuaded from mashing. What I'd really like to see next time are variations brought back.

My bet is:
>Amakusa or Gen-an
>Shizumaru (SSIII)
>Sogetsu (SSIV, to go with his brother)
>Iroha (SSVI, winner of the poll but with a new design)

Attached: 1560390376095.png (606x747, 14K)

>Fuck you both Iroha and Ingrid are great and unique characters
Here we go, Irohafags are actually Ingridfags.

Attached: 1538603080838.jpg (1244x1073, 125K)

Bring
Back
Sieger

Not based enough

Attached: 1535477299133.jpg (1154x1600, 430K)

You can still dodge in 7.

last time i checked this was Yea Forums - video games and not Yea Forums - irrelevant dead ecelebs. I get it, he was your magical negro, your uncle tom, that 'safe' nigger that made you feel not racist because you follow a darkie on social media. It's almost like you had 1 colored friend! Now he's dead, and you've lost your monthly quota of being able to jokingly say the 'n' word. Real sad, go cry about it in your sticky you pathetic faggot.

Travis DLC when? Suda is always saying Travis is like a modern Samurai

Attached: 1554651900859.png (967x1252, 752K)

>unless you are praying for a second wave of DLC characters to be released
The game broke even from Japanese preorders alone, of course it's getting a second season. You have to understand, Samsho has always been bigger in Japan than outside of it, West is literally irrelevant in this case.

That's why I said removal of the dodge button and not the dodge mechanic. In 5SP the dodge button has several different functions whereas 7 just has the one spot dodge.

The art in this game is so great

Attached: 1553254699650.jpg (2776x1417, 1.01M)

biggest soiboi post
I swear waifufucks are the softest people in existence

She gets BTFOed later anyways. I like how she only cosplays as SNK characters

>bring back SamSho
>Fatal Fury still dead

How could they fuck up this bad

No Shizumaru = No buy

>durr I'm waitin fo da PC release!
Yeah there isn't even a release date, enjoy playing Risk of Rain or whatever meanwhile.

Attached: 1544013757606.jpg (588x823, 66K)

I really like it, although I admit it's kinda weird to see SNK characters in anything but Shinkiro's style

was it autism?

Heavy is a risk you don’t just Theo it out. If you’re heavy gets blocked then yes you are put into a rough situation. You should mostly be using it to punish

Terry and Geese are their most popular characters, Garou 2 is coming for sure

Does story mode unlock anything?

A stage and some gallery stuff

Cool thanks user

I don't think they want to do a Garou 2 anytime soon. I love Garou but I do not think it would have enough nuanced differences from other FG's to give it a space and it would need a selling point strong enough to draw people in. It would probably end up like EX Fighting Layer in all honesty.

Unless they did a huge push for Garou 2 being a singleplayer story focused fighting game and really went into fleshing out every possible excrutiating detail imaginable.

I bought it anyways but I know they'll throw him in as DLC sometime soon. If Rimu got in then he has a chance since I would think the only problem is that kid characters die in this game and they thankfully don't seem to care

Maybe they should go for a 3D game. Fatal Fury has done it before poorly and Geese in Tekken works as a good proof of concept. I'd like a 3D fighter with less focus on strings.

Found this retard that never play fightans.

Hiroaki eventually surpassed Shinkiro for me. Shinkiro still rules, obviously.

Garou has cool mechanics like just defense and T.O.P, they can also turn the series into "future KOF" adding Buriki One AOF characters and older versions of KOF characters as well as bringing bqck dead beloved KOF characters like Rugal and Saisyu

I don't know anything about the series but isn't that excuse for the Iroha character a bit dumb since isn't the Shiki character some sort of sex-involved person

Whoops, meant to reply to

Please do not post my wife nude please.

>poorly
You take that back

Yumi has the best style for modern SNK I think, it has a nice mixed of classic and modern. I hope they keep expanding the roles of younger members at SNK.

Saisyu isn't dead, he just hasn't been put in a game for ages.

As long as they don't give the reins back to Falcoon.

I think you are wrong.
Major SNK series are Metal Slug, KoF, Samsho and Fatal Fury.
Their next fighting game is 100% KOFXV and they won't pick something like Last Blade after Samsho.
So the next one on the line is clearly Fatal Fury, the question is Real Bout 3 or MOTW2?
There is a whole cult about MOTW2 because the game was in production before being cancelled, they even presented the sprites of the new characters 2 years ago.
Also, right now, they don't have a proper 1vs1 traditional fighting game, so a new Fatal Fury would be perfect for that spot.

Attached: 1533687386185.jpg (1397x944, 338K)

I really don't want SNK to go 3D at all since I would not put Garou directly against Tekken or even DOA since Tekken is holding up 3D fighters and DOA went so hard in on waifu shit it has its own niche. Unless SNK has an ace-in-the-hole dev who is capable enough to turn Garou into a 3D game without losing its luster.

Those mechanics don't seem strong enough on their own nowadays. SNK could do Garou back then because you could have experiments and developed formulas that worked.

I could see Fatal Fury coming back with its plane switching. Maybe if they combined Garou with the RBFF plane switching mechanics it would stand out more?

Nah fuck her. I'm a Darli man now. Yu Kobayashi's voice gets me everytime

>Also, right now, they don't have a proper 1vs1 traditional fighting game
You're in the thread for it.

Honestly Saji Yumi's artworks alone almost want me to forgive how barebones the story in this game is, but I'm a lorefag through and through. Also sadly my fightan experience is shit, loses way too much both in 5sp fightcade and steam it almost dissuade me to go online entirely.

Samsho is completely different than a traditional fighting game with bare hands and combos, user.
Samsho is his own thing.

That's Marie Rose with black long hair.

Fuck you

was wondering if anyone was going to link that
2020 coming soon, huh

go back to your retarded circlejerk

It just focuses on different things, it's still a traditional fighting game. You might as well say Garou isn't a traditional fighting game because it has braking.

Nakoruru is a loli, and she's cute, so fuck her instead, jerks.

>I would not put Garou directly against Tekken or even DOA
DoA kind of has its own thing going though, I like the series but it is mainly about he waifus. Tekken would be the real competition but I think the series could find a niche. If it went harder into the mix of 2D and 3D that would give it a different appeal. A traditional fighter would be going up against way more anyway, possibly an SF6

Is j.C Yoshi's best button for jumping in? It's what I've been using but it's hitbox seems a little awkward with how straight down it goes instead of being angled forwards.

Yup. Soon i won't be able to play Clicker Heroes on my laptop

While I completely get where you're coming from and think if they wanted to do a "high-risk, high-reward" release it would for sure be Garou 2 and I imagine it would be their miracle shot at being a big developer. I would qualify that since they are on the money making phase of things and the market for fighting games, while definitely receptive to new works (SamSho is doing exceptionally well popularity wise I think and GranBlue is coming) they are probably not going to risk wasting their passion project baby on a mediocre or middling release. I would wager that they'd release a new IP before Garou 2 dropped.

Again, I think it would be different if they did a new Garou with the plane switch mechanics in order to have a selling point and something to distinguish it from Street Fighter ontop of managing to translate nearly 1:1 the visual stylings of Garou into a 3D style, then I could see them releasing it.

SamSho is unique enough to where it is its own thing IMO but SNK could logistically see it as covering base

Yeah, that button is nasty and fucks people up.

Braking is just a single mechanic.
But yeah, if you really want to be a contrarian, let's say that Samsho is exactly like MOTW and they are both exactly similar to Street Fighter.

Probably yeah but it will still will take a year if we are lucky.

Hiroaki was always king tho.

I didn't say that. But those are all traditional fighting games that share basic similarities, yes.

>Nakoruru
>loli

Attached: 1f2.jpg (1025x577, 82K)

Shiki is more edgy.

I think SNK needs a company gimmick in general. It tends to be what makes devs successful. NRS are all about that single player, ArcSys has that graphical style and Skullgirls had the drawn style. SNK's gameplay is top notch but that isn't what people respond to unfortunately.

They have the nostalgia factor I think.
The thing that we actually want from Capcom (Darkstalkers, Power Stone, Rival Schools,...)

SNK's gimmick used to be having a shitton of lore. Now, everybody's doing it so I guess their current gimmick could be pandering to fujos and spics.

Sprites seemed pretty big for SNK too but that shit's expensive

SNK definitely needs a gimmick that won't bankrupt them. They could possibly do the slow and steady path though and just keep releasing quality titles that help get them a reputation while other companies will inevitably experiment and fail.

I just realised, Garou 2 could drop on PS5 as a launch title and that would be completely in their favor.

They have nostalgia yes but that may not be enough to market on

They still have deeper lore, other games just kind of do "story" now which isn't the same. SNK's characters are still deeper than others for sure. I wonder if they could get a reputation for having massive rosters if they wanted to do more titles with larger casts

there are people still in denial that if samurai shodown timeline wasn't a shithole with a demonic invasion happening every week those two wouldn't fuck like rabbits

Attached: ss7winquotes.png (950x1066, 1.86M)

They have a company gimmick now, it's "licensing our characters out for any dogshit that asks"

Remember when the Chinese bought SNK, they said they wanted to do the same thing as Marvel and expand other IPs for other genres. So I guess they could do a SNK-verse and maybe make that Psycho Soldier character action game?

>while other companies will inevitably experiment and fail.
SNK could end up Jeb!ing their way to victory if they do just keep releasing solid games. ArcSys might be the wonder boy right now, but their recent output honestly hasn't been that good long term. Granblue could end up great but some aspects concern me. I think SamSho does a better job at being the simple fighter cause it has breadth of mechanics but they are simple to use. I don't miss having combos here but GBV's already got boring in the beta. If they could just get it so their games have NRS tier netcode people might slowly start to realise that SNK makes really good games. It was nice seeing people like K&M who had never really played SNK games before really get into SamSho

I wonder how well that will work, like if any Tekken players will actually pick up whatever Geese is in next.

Attached: 1537385124254.jpg (720x1280, 291K)

They really need to get some good 3D artists, I like what they did with Samsho because it's exactly what you should do when you don't have enough people with good 3D skills, you basically go for a good artstyle.
BUT, if you really want to appeal to more people, you fucking need to have some current gen graphics.

Going by merch the next fg after KoF XV is going to be a World Heroes revival

Attached: world-heroes-action-figures.jpg (1200x900, 172K)

Let's hope that Nintendo wanted Terry for Smash then.

Attached: 1550729028115.png (763x1047, 710K)

Was it ever a big series? I like the idea of bringing back random stuff anyway.

People liked it enough that they included Hanzo and Fuuma in Neo Geo Battle Coliseum.

Both the falcon and the dog are female, dumbass!

Yeah it is you retard.

No it isn't, it's you getting punished. If you then do a thing that avoids the punish, that's just safe pressure.

please nuke us already

>Granblue could end up great but some aspects concern me.
>GBV's already got boring in the beta
Do you mind elaborating?

WH was considered wacky Great Value Street Fighter back then but it inspired Killer Instinct.

>kills his dog
>fucks Nakoruru and travels the world with her

The true alpha male

Attached: bust gal.png (488x800, 364K)

No its a 50/50 you HAVE to use a special or not or else there is a 50/50 sjanse to lose half your life

The game needs a bit more going on. While SamSho is simpler in a few ways, the game has a lot of mechanics and just a lot of weird stuff going on with your moves and characters. There are systems in place to compensate for these aspects, like pressure is weak but the recoil cancels create a very different kind of game. I didn't really find that in GBV beta, stuff is very standard and your combo game is focused around a very similar autocombo system. Which also makes your pressure very simple, you can't mix up between your high and low buttons. Like you don't even need to think about meter in that game, it is just a free end of round super. And Just defend only builds you more meter, which you have so much of already. The game really lacks unique gimmicks to play around with, there is no special system that makes it stand out.

The key with simple games is making sure you still have a lot of MU and situational knowledge. While stuff like divekick is fun, it gets old fast cause you basically do the same thing each time. Samsho has so much of that you even need to be careful when you combo, but in GBV I felt like every match up was mostly the same gameplan. GBV does feel a bit like discount SF, while SamSho is a weird beast unto itself.

Good grief.

>The main idol character of the SNK verse.
>Only no.8
Oh no no no no Athena bros!!

Attached: 1513910763917.png (606x620, 482K)

>Earthquake player in ranked tries to teleport his disgusting fat body into my head
>Block
>Press HS
>Give him a taste of the old fullscreen 5 hit H punish
>He immediately does the exact same thing
What did he mean by this?

Attached: yoshitora-tokugawa-samurai-shodown-vi-13.8.jpg (210x240, 17K)

Explain how its not a retarded 50/50

Savour your 5H while you can because it's clearly a scrubkiller move right now, but after a short time, we will get fucked by using it because it's clearly unsafe.

just hold back lmao

Because if you have two options and one of them is a guaranteed "this will avoid the damage", you just always pick that one. There's no 50/50 because it's not a guess, you know which option is valid.

Mudman and Neo Dio are in NGBC too, and Jeanne was the only non guest/KoF char in SNK Heroines

Pretty sure if you space his ranged 5H properly you can't punish with most characters, while it stuffs jumps for free. Best I've seen is someone just all 5 hits then dash kick but that was me throwing it out raw to get him to stop turtling up, and it worked

All Tam Tam players must have been lobotomized at birth. I have never seen a character with a more braindead gameplan. Hurr durr j.H

>zoomers think the type of people that play samsho would care about some random nigger streamer
Go away, no one wants you here.

>tfw stuck on the gauntlet battle mode
Fuck, I'm awful at this. No way I'll ever beat all 16.

And you know, on top of that, don't do massively unsafe moves if they aren't guaranteed to hit, you dumb mook.

You can only have one bitch, it's either Poppy or Nako

Falcoon was contained into a mobile game that ended, I dunno what will happen with him now

>want to give Nakoruru a try
>need to learn quantum physics just to make heads or tails from her full moveset
Guess it's back to Darli for me...

Just don't give him creative freedom and it will be fine

Attached: 1532360616147.jpg (624x824, 93K)

falcoon post art on twitter every now and then

i actually like max impact i with regulation A would get a rerelease

I liked Luise and Duke

I want exploding knee man already

Attached: 1541928056089.png (664x897, 610K)

>Etika literally embraced death
Im sure he would have been a great Samsho player.

I laughed at this damn it

Man, Shizuka is really disappointing as a final boss. Super boring gimmick.

I'll buy the game when the best version is released.

Attached: Well, the best girl, too.jpg (800x800, 246K)

Sony is hosting a launch freeplay party near where I live tomorrow, but Im too shy to go

I remember seeing some soi boy "journalist" complaining that she was ridiculously hard, and I thought we were finally going to see some SNK boss syndrome again. Then I actually fought her, and beat her on my first try. Do they just not block? Don't answer that, of course they don't.

Just go and kind of mumble and not really look anyone in the eye and then perfect someone and make a bunch of friends for life, that's what I did at my first local meetup

Attached: 1344361914116.jpg (457x246, 36K)

But Im stuck at that "can perfect beginner s but die to anyone remotely immediate" for all fighting games I play.
If theres already a crowd of people at a game station, how do I go in for a game?

Just walk up, wait until they're between games and ask "hey, can I jump on next". A lot of people are shy about this so don't feel bad about it
Since it's a Sony-held thing there might be some kind of limit on how long you can stay on a setup for anyway

Thanks user, Ill go tomorrow. I hope they dont give this glare when I ask to join in for games...

Attached: p5etu.jpg (613x381, 30K)

Nah this won't happen
You gotta remember everyone into competitive fighting games is just as much a nerd as the rest of us

Will they give Basara his waifu?

You can parry It.

perfect for her hobo husband then

Attached: 218.jpg (689x1011, 121K)

I mean it sort of is a 50/50 you either don’t reflect cancel and eat like a medium slash or something. Or you do a special and hope you catch them off guard. That other anons an idiot though since you should be heavy slashing u less it’s a punish or a read

Should I pickup SamSho or not, fuckers?

So does online feel like playing underwater for everyone else?

That's just fighting games online.

That's still not really a 50/50 when one option is "take guaranteed damage" and the other is "do thing that might work". You would just always do the second one. Like, if I'm Ukyo, there's literally no reason for me not to do 214C on every big reflect.

There's no replays in this right? I can't seem to find them if they are there.

A part of me feels bad whenever I unlock Yoshi's seventh sword and win by just spamming it over and over.

Why would you? You earned it.

That's kinda the point of the character.

Well thats just not true. Eating a medium slash is nothing compared to the possibility of a full punish. If haohmaru does his leaping overhead as a reflect cancel and its blocked thats a full close range punish. If he reflect cancels into fireball it can be jumped for a full jump in punish. Both of these things are far greater punishes then simply getting poked.

The idea that its optimal to always reflect cancel is just nonsense.

feels really good for me

Because it feels dirty. I'm not complaining, mind you, I love getting it, but it still feels dirty.

nah

Attached: nako-shower.jpg (452x701, 111K)

I'm only going by the example provided initially, which was a heavy slash, which you're going to hit hard for no matter what.

Ive played about 15 games of ranked only searching for 4 bars and being hardwired. Its fairly poor. Im curious once i run sets with friends if itll be any better and people in matchmaking just have shit net or are using wifi.

Either way why cant devs just use a proper rollback system and be done with it.

Are you using the super to unlock it straight away?

No.

Where are my Darliniggers act?

Attached: 0B6CB68D-948E-4718-BD3B-E7563F75445F.jpg (1405x2048, 339K)

Please stop sexualizing Nakoruru. She is pure.

I'm only using the HS example as well. When your HS is blocked you can either eat the recovery or reflect cancel. That is the exact example my haohmaru explanation is based on.

Hit the super early on and then do nothing but seventh sword for the rest of the game

that sounds so cheap.

Then we're getting into character dependency then, because the Ukyo example still holds up - 214C is just the apple throw and will reduce recovery. You might still get hit if they do a quick button but anything big you'll be able to block. Like I said, no reason to not do it.

no such thing

if you unlock the 7th sword on round 1, it resets on the next

Probably because she helped steer SNK down the path to financial ruin so hard they've never recovered to this day and likely never will.

Attached: Band of Fighters.jpg (397x345, 162K)

>Please stop sexualizing Nakoruru. She is pure.
Pure sex.

Attached: yande.re 68156 kawata_hisashi nakoruru nipple_slip samurai_spirits.jpg (988x1400, 556K)

We're probably not gonna get iroha or any of the fanservice characters in second season or whatever future dlc there is.

Guarantee the review scores would have been lowered by 2 points if any of those fanservicey characters were included. They don't want to tarnish the reputation they have among the few fgc members who are regularly streaming and playing. The director wants his game to be taken back to its roots rather than be seen as another pervy anime fighter only weebs would choose to play.

I don't have a problem with iroha mind you but it's kind of obvious she or her ilk or coming.

>but there are women in the game already with skimpy clothing
and fanservice isn't the defining trait for those characters.

Attached: Malaga_trenning_6.jpg (319x446, 33K)

She's also a guaranteed Smash rep.

Why is rollback generally considered preferable to delay? I’ve played SFV and rollback can be jarring.

> her ilk or coming.

aren't* coming

Have sex.

Attached: SNK-Heroines-Nakoruru.jpg (1200x1869, 146K)

Okay. You got me curious. Why do you say that Athena's presence helped lead old-school SNK to their financial ruin? All I know is that they didn't have any accountants or a dedicated treasurer back then compared to now.

Attached: sample_8c3b44d0cc34f3aeabbb3ac2963e0755.jpg (850x725, 275K)

Can I marry her if I buy her game?

Of course its character dependent. Just because its a not a 50/50 for Ukyo doesnt mean its not a 50/50 for others. The user didnt specify who he was playing. ukyo is special because that special move doesnt have a hit box, where other characters can reflect into a special and get disarmed.

Just pick up a SNK dating sim
They have plenty of those.

>All Tam Tam players must have been lobotomized at birth.
It's true. If you jump at all during a rage explosion as Tam Tam you deserve what's about to happen.

Athena might be an aidoru, but fabricated beauty will never compare to true Ainu purity.

Why is people so keen on shipping Nako with Haohmaru, when Galford was always supposed to be the one?

And what the fuck SNK was even thinking with that pachinko where Nako and Hao are a couple?

She's only into white guys. Are you white?

I don't think so... (probably shouldn't say your race on 4chins...)

kill yourself spic

If it wasn't for her no one would have had the absolutely fucking retarded idea to make a product line for Band of Fighter merchandise including albums no one bought and multiple animatronic bands that sing dumb SNK related songs. They sank millions into this idea, got next to nothing back for the effort, and left them so far in the red it was one of the leading causes of their initial bankruptcy.

Attached: Band-of-fighters.jpg (900x639, 578K)

Maybe the people that made the pachinko game were just randos that saw the promotional art from the past games with the two characters and thought they were a couple.

Nakoruru is the least sexy female character in the series, you're all crazy. Literally everyone else is sexier than her. Even Rimururu.

Hey everyone, there's a NIGGER IN THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW. LET US LAUGH AT HIM.

Even Rera is better and she started as a palette swap.

Attached: Rera_SSV.jpg (900x1200, 314K)

skipsho

Attached: 1536593553809.jpg (550x733, 412K)

She is the cutest

Attached: 74237731_p0.jpg (1107x1089, 571K)

Because Rollback is objectively better than delay. SFV is not a good representation of rollback because its the worst rollback system ever made. It rolls back constantly and always desyncs. However if you play Skullgirls and you both have an acceptable connection the game feels essentially identical to offline and never rollsback noticeably

Is she able to put an Athena? you know reincarnate as soon one Nakoruru Dies or stops being hot? is that the reason why she shows up on some KOF games?

Nakoruru is dead since Samurai Shodown 2, she turned into a nature spirit

Also every other genre has used clientside prediction netcode since quakeworld in 1998. Its really bizarre why fighting games is the one genre that refuses to use it

Because Galford is shit, he can have his dog
And it's not just the pachislo that supports it anyways
I just like the banter

Attached: 1551456030444.png (469x544, 183K)

I will, relax.

Probably.

Most likely.

Attached: galfordstab.jpg (675x1200, 226K)

>One of the blandest girls
Well duh. Since the blander the girl the more people can project whatever the fuck on to her so that they will then find it attractive.

Goddess Athena isn't exactly related to Idol Athena.

I mean, she is a distant descendant, but nothing more besides this.

And yet the girl they based off of Rei Ayanami is Shiki.

>Hibiki, but less cool and not a girl

Yeah, I'm thinking Last Blade characters when?

>learn how to Instant block yoshitora f.heavy
>they do it online
>smug me goes for IB
>get hit because of delay
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Really who off her?

youtube.com/watch?v=Vu7Rn3p5IfQ

pc version when

SS and LB are set in completely different eras, I for one do *not* want this

LB is just 80/90 years after SS, the turtle man is already alive

This is a top tier shitpost and you deserve every one of those (you)s, Godspeed.

You think I wanna play the turtle man if he's not old as fuck?

God, I wish she stabbed me to death.

Rera is trash, just like all the other bust proxies in 0.

Attached: nako2.png (1600x791, 51K)

And retards will keep replying

>tfw there is already a robot Athena out there.
T.. thannk you for letting me know. I just need to save some money and stuff right now.

Attached: 1561187258830.jpg (511x601, 51K)

>just beat Story mode for the first time
>that Amakusa tease

Please tell me he’s coming? He’s one of my favorite characters in SSVSp.

nakoruru is a holy warrior

Attached: nakoruru-samurai-shodown-the-motion-picture-33.5.jpg (210x240, 15K)

>PS4
Fuck this shitty. I'll buy it once it comes to a real platform.

In the sequel when they tell CETO to fuck off and put fatalities back in under the optional gore shit again

It's like IV that had Mizuki's laugh at the end, to show this one leads to the first game

I laugh every time I see someone get bisected and it's just their model cut in half and moved apart slightly whilst the same KO animation as normal plays. The height of cheap shit. I love it

There is a sequel. Its the first game from 1993.

With Garzey's Wing?

Honestly sending the one half flying offscreen with something like Shikis one HS is the best. You just see the legs drop like a rock while the torso goes flying off into the distance.

Etika> Samurai Shodown

We're discussing a sequel to 7/(2019) smartass

They hated this user because he spoke the truth
>we love samurai showdown
>implying Yea Forums knows how to play games or fighters
Kek

are we getting female amakusa?

Attached: MV5BMmZlNjZiMDItNGMwYy00ZjJkLWEzODQtOTE1OTA0MGU3YmYyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODk2MDY0MzY@._V1_.jpg (596x400, 30K)

I hope you're enjoying Samurai Shodown

Attached: tamtam.jpg (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Is YAMATOTAKERUNOMIKOTOOOOAAAAHHHHH!!!!! in this timeline?

later this year stop fucking asking

how do i deal with yoshitora? he's been fucking me up ever since 5sp
I play shiki/nako

Attached: 1542310314732.jpg (1077x1000, 901K)

Tam Tam looks like shit now

>She really hates killing
>Charlotte's penultimate arcade battle has Nakoruru trying to kill her since SHE's the chosen one to stop evil, not Charlotte
What did she mean by this?

Reminder that an E-Celeb dies every time you actually talk about videogames, so make sure to talk about them an extra bunch!

Attached: 1560620063461.png (540x467, 257K)

1. Stop thinking with your penis
2. Shiki is terrible in this
3. Yoshitora is really good in this and because he's a jack-of-all-trades there's no clear cut way to beat him. The best thing to do is keep an eye on his patterns though, like when he tends to use Tsubaki or Nadeshiko and at what range. Outside of Tsubaki he has no real far range options so bird projectile is useful for annoying him. You'll want to bait DP by getting on and off her bird stance in the nick of time because Nako has garbage range, but her Mutsube attacks are good as punishers. In your favour is Nako's WFT which is a REALLY good punisher, so if he whiffs something or you block 5C then pop it off and make the fucker pay.

is it true shiki is shit

>throw super
>his weapon land behind him
>lock the screen by going back
>5H him until 5% of life
>let him pick his weapon
>kill him during the animation
This fucking game.

Attached: 1553916230383.gif (500x500, 967K)

based
Will do the same once the game is on PC.

Attached: tamtam-awesomeness.gif (189x128, 78K)

How is she terrible? It's only day 2, don't jump to conclusions.

Attached: exam.jpg (800x913, 219K)

She's mid-to-upper low tier
In the right hands she could outright demolish some pubstompers if the player isn't buttonmashing trash and knows her actual reach. She's just outshined by ez-win shit as per usual.

Got someone to ragequit because he forgot that Galford retains all of his special moves when unarmed

Attached: 081.png (372x314, 6K)

>yumeji is never ever
>if a last blade guest is in it certainly wont be "kojiroh"
what's a guy got to do to get an androgynous samurai in a game

Attached: Kaori_kojiro.gif (177x450, 32K)

This one is potent... Nice job.

One of the SNK employees said Kaori is his favorite TLB char

this game has gore, right?
someone post some fucking gore
I want to see nakoruru split in fuckin half

No, she supposedly kills herself after killing her pet but that suicide was a fade to black before she did it so they can easily bullshit their way into making her playable again by saying that someone interrupted her but hurt himself while doing so hence why you had blood on the screen.

does wu speak chinese

i hear kyoshiro is not good in this game, i wanted to play kabukiman

it kind of bugs me that genjuro's supers are basically the same move

>1k viewers on twitch
sad. SNK is gonna regret not selling it to epic games store.
it doesn't even have real combos but casuals are still afraid

>posting irrelevant games
I think you should go to home

Attached: SNKchad.jpg (1045x962, 171K)

>I want to see nakoruru split in fuckin half
That's literally all there is. The rest is just blood splashing on the floor sometimes. Don't go in expecting something like 5S

before i found people talking about last blade online, i thought kaori wasnt popular at all, but the few occasions i see discussions here, she gets brought up. i guess she has a niche

>yoshi's hair doesnt fall after his super
>he doesnt have his fuckbuddies
feels bad

She's easily baited and her strong attack has some really nasty recovery time compared to others with better reach and damage on it. He range can be questionable at time soo, but People aren't using her one leap move at all as far as I could see. Something I did notice while online in the first few hours online was that no one seems to try to use her spammy slashy super to punish the opponent, they just hold out for the homing one in round-2/3 for no real reason. That shit does some nice damage, dunno if the counter bonus would make it a feasible strat or not. People see a shiki and just know the 4 moves she's going to use, so a well set up super could throw off some faggot trying to lame you out.

He don't have any good mid range normal, so that's your spot
Can be punished after tsubaki, nadeshiko, 5C
Build your meter with Just Defend when he touch you with his multiple hits moves

Attached: 1556395001009.jpg (3840x2160, 434K)

A little.

>SS and LB are set in completely different eras
Rock is in KOF14 and he is supposed to be a child at this point.

Attached: 1545289576569.jpg (600x847, 145K)

>samurai kusodown
No thanks

I'm above average, I played against a good Kyoshiro and he won, so there is some room to be good with him.
Anyway, don't listen to stupid day one tier list and be yourself.

Attached: 1561396740450.jpg (981x1100, 183K)

>waiting until the end of a thread's life to shitpost
cringe and bluepilled

cope

Hi /fgg/appa

dilate

For a brief 2 minutes I apparently had a spot on the leaderboard in Haoh's storymode completion time or something. I missed what the box said because I was confused why like 100 things popped up on the side

Can you parry in between the hits of yoshi's "ha ha fullscreen :^)"?
I can't find any way to punish that shit as Charlotte since i'm usually mid to 3/4ths of the screen away.
It out ranges my bayonet lunge.

The game looks great in person, on stream you miss a lot of the little details. Anyone saying it looks bad there is exaggerating though.

if you kill someone with a far medium slash they spray blood out of the wound

Well played, you motherfucker, you...

So does rage meter only let you do a rage burst or is there any other use for it? Also it seems to go down after a period of time. Is that from not getting hit?

There are moves that get boosted during Rage, I think Poppy's Izuna is only usable during it too

oh yeah thats right. Thanks

Some moves get enhanced when it's full and you can only do WFT when it's full as well.

When you're fully raged your damage is boosted and you can use a normal super move for a brief period of time, which is a set value that varies between each character. Select special moves have EX variants during this state.
Rage Explosion can be done regardless of your rage status. It also boosts your damage and allows you to use supers, but you can also do Fatal Flashes. Once Rage Explosion meter is consumed your meter is gone for the rest of the match.

It powers up your specials, overall damage, and let's you use the weaker version of your super. You also get some new quirks like Genjuro's HS DP getting an extra swing that spikes the opponent. It's only active for a set period once it kicks on, then dies back down

Attached: SasakiKojirouAf.png (512x728, 130K)

Is he involved in the story in any way? Some of the characters in the KoF games are just "dream match" incarnations after all.
Either way KoF is on a different timeline than the standard SNK one, where Geese is dead and the Art of Fighting crew are about 20 years older comparatively to the Fatal Fury guys.

Attached: stupa13a - Akari 3.jpg (850x750, 313K)

fpbp

69 posts til thread is over, say some nice things about Shiki & post good Shiki tips.

Attached: F184E607-52F7-4E1F-9B48-12EE9B10CEAB.jpg (800x1100, 79K)

i want her to molest charlotte

>Nako is sad because she can't live a normal life and must fight and kill because of her occupation
>fucking dies
>has to return and assume her physical shape to fight again
>is sealed for two decades
>booted to the future to fight another threat
>finally have a bit of happiness and got new friends
>friends erased from continuity

Attached: 1471105287639.png (247x200, 66K)

Yoshi's 5C is probably the sickest normal I've ever seen in a fighting game, too bad it's shit when you're fighting actual competent players.

So you're just gonna post this in every single thread?

Thanks everyone.

So i can weapon flip without being in rage burst mode? I only need to be enraged by having my meter full? Shit, ive been bursting when ive wanted to WFT people. This is good to know.

Also WFT only instantly ends the bar if it connects

Nice tits, nice thighs.

youtube.com/watch?v=oEx8HQ-Ajbk
that theme

ah got it. Honestly i favor WFT off grab instead of lightning sword. Making someone scramble for their weapon is so satisfying. Lightning sword does more damage right? I use it when it will kill, but WFT doesnt seem to do much less damage.

I've seen people get legacy support working but I can't figure out how

I didn't know that much about fighting games when I started playing Tekken, but when Geese came out I did a little bit of reaserch and man do I like SNK characters. Will probably buy next good game that Yamazaki is in.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
CUUUNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYY

When?

Attached: kusarestance.gif (158x175, 37K)

Yashamaru goes from whatever to a real character with rage activated.

Well the Band of Fighters was probably a result of them needing attractions to Neo Geo World, which the idea to build an amusement park wasn't inspired by Athena that was pure SNK retardedness.

His gimmick is rage, he even change animations when he is raged

KOF is in a different timeline from FF. Everyone's ages are normalised.

What's up with 5sp and its donut steel characters?

Attached: SNK_Characters_027.jpg (2000x3010, 1012K)

I really want to buy the game, the pacing and the characters look really good. But this is my first Samsho, is there anything I should learn beforehand?

He's too busy with his NAMBLA meetings

?

What changes other than the damage does he get?

Yeah indoor amusement parks are always fucking failures, but slapping hundreds of thousands of dollars in fucking weekly robot maintenance bills for a barely functioning attraction on top of it didn't help things any. They could have easily hired actors to put on a similar show once in a while for a fraction of the price.

Would be funnier if he said that to her corpse

>28 replies
Excellent bait, user. You have rustled many jimmies today.

I really fucking like the music in this game. Genjuro's theme is probably my favorite cause it fits his character as well as the pace of a samurai duel so well.

I love his new mask design. Literally the only thing I hate is that they neutered his OW OW DRDRDRDRDRDRRDR

they look cute together.

Attached: Haohmaru'd.jpg (800x600, 447K)

Attached: 1554486437544.jpg (800x600, 534K)

Is that from the patchinko ?

New combos and moves work. 236S now goes through, j.214S now combos and I think some other stuff

yes.

I'm a simple man, I like Haohmaru.

Attached: 1551578385550.jpg (500x700, 60K)

I'm also a simple man, but a zoomer

Attached: 1540753936796.png (723x911, 507K)

All his moves get an ex version.

Hanzo is a better ninja.

Boomer here, bird motifs are cool

And that's with rage meter full? You don't need to burst?

So what's his deal with the white hair? Is this just some demon influence or something? He has naturally black hair as his one super shows us and Japan loves that "demons give you white hair" trope a lot.

I'm a simple man, but also very angry.

Attached: genjuro-samuraishodown-tk-artwork.png (1532x685, 973K)

Big dick footsies

Attached: heavy.gif (198x129, 36K)

I will be once my copy arrives

Full rage changes them

What exactly is Yashamaru's gameplan? Like how is he meant to open someone up?

He doesn't really feel like much of a ninja. He doesn't even izuna drop.

His hair going black is when he activates his tengu powers. His normal hair is white with no demon influence. The white hair is there to make him look "cool".

The guy who created him was the same guy who made Rock and the chink in XIV. He got the female artists to design him. All 3 are corny characters who try to be cool.

This is Todd Howard
If you don’t buy his game, he’ll come and rape and murder you and your family members like a pack of dogs one by one until you either buy Skyrim/Fallout 76 at full price with their ultimate editions and dlcs He has raped and murdered countless people over the last 15 years including OP’s mother and a bunch of waifus
Buy his games Yea Forums so that he will stop his massacre

Attached: A0C7A2D0-0CDF-42D1-8F8E-2128AA664F67.jpg (881x631, 249K)

>and the chink in XIV
Never disrespect my wife ever again.

Attached: Mian.png (576x324, 429K)

shit, I figured they'd go retarded and try to make him more important than he really is

I think he has the same "My evil blood boils" line as Rock as well.

How is Yashamaru's meter gain compared to the rest of the cast? I'd assume it's better than most.

>fanservice isn't the defining trait for those characters
Shiki was literally created as a sex object in-universe.

Fuck. He actually does. I got nothing against these types of characters, but the way the character designers at SNK handle them is garbage. They all seem like carbon copies.

She killed millions

i'm going down to my locals today to get some samsho in

You've saved fighting games user

Attached: 1542407262270.png (678x612, 190K)

His meter gain's about average, but he stays in Rage mode longer than average.

Yashamaru was created just to have a KoF styled character on SamSho, it's intentional

I like Nakorurus design a lot but she's bad in almost every samurai shodown game.

>tfw buying this game because I kept seeing ads on Facebook of all places
It's funny, I just browse to bullshit with my family and coworkers but every 3-4 posts there's Tam Tam or Ukyo telling me to buy his game. I showed a few buddies from work the trailer and now I might have created a local group

Attached: 1525495774252.png (229x252, 26K)

I'm pretty sure he means Shun'ei.

And this game was meant to go back to the classics.

Oh yeah that makes more sense. sorry gay characters don't register in my head. my bad.

Attached: Unetikal.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

I wish I had that ability, he fucking stinks

You must choose her if your heart longs for her.

Attached: Nakoruru.png (739x238, 168K)