DIGIMON THREAD

>all the demon lords got an x-antibody form
>impmon got an x-antibody form
>NUMEMON got an x-antibody form
>still more to be revealed
where were you when digimon won?

Attached: digimonx2_7_june25_2019.jpg (1200x1200, 467K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikimon.net/X-Antibody
wikimon.net/Millenniumon
youtube.com/watch?v=XCyjVnVJi9A
youtube.com/watch?v=aElP3_VD08A
youtu.be/m4mjB8QkTqs
youtube.com/watch?v=2CCI-UZtEi4
youtube.com/watch?v=41U78QP8nBk
youtube.com/watch?v=eCjH7YnJksA
youtube.com/watch?v=kH2j6dKPwxo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ccs_eI5790s
youtube.com/watch?v=7EPjqc-ZQPg
famitsu.com/news/201705/11131937.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i love how all X forms happen to be edgy

>X-antibody form

What gay cringe Is this

wikimon.net/X-Antibody

They just designs the mons show them and then they dont put them in any game?
Why

why is he so perfect bros?

Attached: wg1.png (500x707, 687K)

>X-antibody
>the bottom 3 don't have an X anywhere on their design
You had ONE job
ONE FUCKING JOB

where the fuck is my Survive?

It's for the lore

>just add a X somewhere dude
At least the design is cooler than the dinamax pokemons.
BTW, that tactic RPG digimon is already out?

The X-mons are the embodiment of that mid 2000s edge.
I love it.

Attached: oj1elqireo901.jpg (710x439, 133K)

they're all raisable in the new virtual pets that are coming out.

Attached: digimonx2_0_june25_2019.jpg (1200x1200, 464K)

No.
It's coming out "soon" this year.

Attached: 1559331743573.png (1536x1382, 1.77M)

Digimon X SMT when?

Is like a form beyond Mega or something?

>the lack of devil survivor will make me buy a PS4
I hope it's good

Think of them as Alolan forms.

seeing X-mons it reminds me of my young self making edgy designs with spikes and floating cape/scarf.
im so glad a franchise understands me and doesn't laugh at my autismo, but embraces it

Attached: digimon-adventure-tri.jpg (924x530, 44K)

Lilithmon!

Attached: Untitled.png (760x700, 82K)

Play cyber sluts.
It's pretty much SMT lite complete with it's own Chaos/law/Neutral rep friends if alignments were a thing atleast.

Attached: 2017-12-31-214046.jpg (960x544, 118K)

Weak.
Real niggas self-inserted themselves into the story. With a Sharingan, of course.

lilithmon x!

Attached: lilithmonx.png (646x686, 542K)

It's coming out on switch, xbox and pc too though

so when are we going to get appmon in digimon

She was pretty good in Dark/Dusk.

I want a literal Digimon x SMT.

I want gods and top level digimon fighting to the point where the multiverse is fucking exploding at the seams. I want Agumon and Jack Frost to have banter because one is an Ice type jackass and the other is a fire type goofball.

wow lilithmon, why is your middle finger so big?
All the better to flip you off with!

That's not true. Otamamon became the exact opposite of an edge.

Attached: 1561470399657.png (594x594, 186K)

>appmon
That was the gayest kids show I have ever watched and I watched all of yugioh and CCS.

>With a Sharingan
the what now? oh right naruto, that came a little later, i was in high school when that happened

i need to see record scratch get his ass whooped by zeedmillie.

Attached: 72479216_p0.png (1200x1200, 1.13M)

lilithmon is one of my favorites but i still ike her on the normal form more
how's belphemon?
he's one of my favorites too

Attached: 1456453939873.jpg (429x377, 41K)

It's just a powered up form and cool redesigns and the exact opposite of gay. I mean unless you're a thespian.

Attached: 20181130050837!Sakuyamonx.jpg (1000x1102, 1.05M)

>blocks you path

Attached: AWAKENING_of_NEO.png (728x783, 683K)

princemamemon also becomes more adorable with the x-antibody.

Attached: PrinceMamemon_Collectors_Ultimate_Card.jpg (360x480, 64K)

Ogremon, Vamdemon, Mephismon, Virus MetalGreymon, LadyDevimon have unrevealed X forms and there are 4 ultimates yet to be revealed at all.

Attached: digimonx2_6_june25_2019.jpg (1200x1200, 505K)

Do you think Agumon is a good mascot?

Attached: Taichi Agumon.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Who's that in the top left? Tyrannomon? He and Impmon look really cool.

>Original text already written in english
>Still typeset over it

Here you go.
Also why are all the digimon images so low quali?

Attached: Belphemonx.jpg (422x422, 153K)

Darktyrannomon X

oh pretty cool thanks

>It's pretty much SMT lite
Why even lie like that

I was kinda expecting a big titty digimon with an X covering each nipple

>Also why are all the digimon images so low quali?
So they can sell you the hi rez images in art books. Yes, that's the actual fucking reason

They did make an X digimon that was a little girl with fucking an ACTUAL cunny cameltoe

beelstarmon x comes close to that. and yes, this is official art.

Attached: beelko-x.jpg (600x820, 134K)

NEO has nothing on Zeed.

of all the digimon, levaiamon seems to be the one they overdid it

i wouldn't mind if they actually make it available for westerners to buy it

Neo did more than Zeed ever did and didn't have his plans fucked over by a rookie.

Like seriously what the fuck is going on with Digimon Survive?

Attached: Captain Falcon.png (489x276, 224K)

No I’m being serious

No, he didn't. Millenniumon has fuckery far beyond anything NEO can do. And I'm not defending the terrible writing of the wonderswan games here, but Zeed wasn't even really defeated, he just really wanted to be Gary Stu's partner.

Zeed is the most ridiculously powerful Digimon by far. Not even my favorite Digimon, mind you. That'd be Lucemon.

we're getting news on it soon at anime expo. habu is co-hosting a panel on the future of digimon.

Why do they never release artwork larger than 500x500px

LOOK AT THAT MOTHERFUCKING CROCODILE DRAGON

needs to be more naked
I mean the design is fine, but it needs more edge and not the meme kind of edge

>Millenniumon has fuckery far beyond anything NEO can do.
What exactly do you think neo can do?

when is that?

I thought for sure it would release early 2019. It's June now and it feels like eternity. Like the other user said, we'll get a release date at the event in July though

july 6th.

>doubting NEO

Attached: 269254-neo_feats_1_super.jpg (600x439, 66K)

DAMMIT I WANT TO COLLECT THESE RENDERS BUT THEY KEEP MAKING THEM SMALL AS HELL

Attached: MetalGreymon_X_b.jpg (600x443, 75K)

i just started dw dusk, is there a specific pack that's better to choose now that the servers are shut down? i remember reading that some digimon are hard to get without fusing or w/e

Edge is bedgst

Attached: Minervamon X.png (1000x1000, 801K)

Shes actually a pokemon TCG artist too

Attached: A1XqaTWDfqL._SY606_.jpg (448x606, 62K)

it's cute and all that neo can create universes, but zeedmillie can destroy multiverses. neo's just not in the same league.

>that very blatant cameltoe

Not him but Zeed can only really travel through space and time and destroy.
NEO can do that and CONTROL space and time the fundamental forces are at his beck and call.

Man, that's a funny looking digimon. Also kind of cute.

GODDAMN I want to play as them bros. That "Every Digimon" game can't come any sooner

Attached: 568237952.gif (498x330, 296K)

Its actually no higher than 320x320 most times. It's just the resolution they always used and the Japanese bosses at bianco are really bad at computers

>a jetpack that blasts wing shaped exhaust
kino

She can probably destroy a whole city without even trying too

They revealed this on stream to everyone in the room and the entire internet without shame it was surreal.

It wouldn't be a proper digimon if she couldn't.

I JUST WANT TO PLAY AS THESE X-FORMS BUT NOT ON THAT SHITTY MMO

Attached: 1554091517892.png (328x301, 113K)

It comes with the line

Attached: fdf.jpg (1440x810, 99K)

cute and funny, if there was a word for both things, it should be cunny. yes, this digimon is cunny

Just plain old regular Millenniumon can create and nuke entire universes just as basic attacks. It can do all sorts of retarded time fuckery, and even birthed itself with a paradox. Zeed is all that and more, basically. Just existing causes a bad time for every single timeline in the franchise, IIRC.

Unless you're Gaia Origin's Zeed, anyways.

Right? Even if you hate X-forms, I can't see how you wouldn't like metalgreymon X

Reminder that the next big mainline Digimon game has been in secret development since Cyber Sleuth came out. They're taking their serious time with it. Will it finally be the GIANT monster collecting game to at least get Pokemon's attention? We all know it's not gonna damage Pokemon but perhaps cause a big enough spark to make Pokemon glance nervously. Remember, Cyber Sluts sold 1 million copies and Namco was certain that it would flop

Digimon is just too redpilled

They're doing the virus version for the vpet. It's just a recolour... but the blue one was the original one and they never gave him an x antibody so I cant wait to see it.

You rang?

Attached: Supplemon.jpg (233x320, 25K)

DEMON GOD WHALE CROCODILE

Is she going to be playable in any upcoming game?

>Zeed is all that and more, basically.
And he still doesn't match up to Neo who of the two was the only one who destroyed a universe with a single attack.

We don't know. Survive is only gonna have about 100 Digimon since it's a spinoff, and we don't know a single thing about the next big mainline RPG

>more triangles!
>more neon!
>Bigger Claws!
Gaudy.

You guys don't understand, I NEED to play as that Impmon

Attached: 1542589801651.jpg (480x467, 39K)

Attached: digimon evolution.jpg (1616x2048, 410K)

Also she is fucking Beelzemon in the anime atleast.

Attached: d4azujj-28fa6c1a-f6a8-45e5-813c-c9d0fbf01725.gif (512x288, 3.9M)

Where do I start if I want to watch Digimon?

It looks fucking amazing. Digimon is the only series to understand the appeal of 00's mall goth aesthetic

Darktyrannomon looks pretty rad. I love that green fire

i can see it now: a hype trailer with tales of arise-tier graphics and a beautiful-looking digital world, followed by habu announcing that "everyone is here." /vp/ would absolutely erupt.

>3 seconds of screentime for her ass
MUH

But that's not true? One of his basic bitch attacks is destroying a universe he made. It's smalltime for him. Literally god couldn't kill him.

>Digimon is the only series to understand the appeal of 00's mall goth aesthetic
This. Peak taste, there

Must Watch
>Digimon season 1 and it's associated OVAs
>Digimon season 3 and it's associated movies (literal KINO)

Good, but not for everyone
>Appmon

Average. You don't need to watch if you get bored.
>Digimon Savers
>Digimon Adventure Tri

Shit
>everything else

S01 as in the 90s season yeah? I think they are on Netflix

>Digimon artist detailing his design process
>When he draws a concept, they have a team check the internet for fan mons because they want to make sure they aren't accidentally ripping off some autist's OC DONUT STEEL
I had a hearty chuckle

Attached: hoah.jpg (973x1002, 143K)

I want them to take as many years they need, but is anyone else fucking excited to play as your favorite digis in the "EVERYONE IS HERE" Digimon game?

Attached: BanchoStingmon_b.jpg (700x700, 103K)

Don't watch any english versions. The dub is trash.

Season 1 = Adventure
Season 3 = Tamers

Yo, frontiers ain't shit, i'd put it squarely on average.

DIGIMON adventure movie, which is like a 30 minute short where the fight Parrotmon, Japanese Adventure, then the Our War Game movie

02 but if you don't like it maybe drop it. I liked the movies.

Tamers was great. Nothing after that I'd reallynsuggesr and I'm hesitant on suggesting 02

How did this NEO get beaten?

That's pretty cute and considerate, but they'd be better off just ignoring this. Digimon is great because they do whatever the fuck they want

The first one, because it is the best or second best in the series.
Start with digimon adventures the movie which is kind of a prologue of the show that is set a few years before the show starts.
then watch the show and after watching the show watch the movie our war game which is an epilogue of the first season that is set after the original seasin ended, but before the kinda shitty second season.
After that watch the third season called digimon tamers which is set in it's own stand alone universe and competes with adventures for the title of best season.
If you are an Yea Forumsnon a cool tidbit is that the guy who wrote Lain and texnolyze was also the writer for digimon tamers so if you are familiar with his work you know you're in for some shit.

Attached: Digimon_Adventure_01.png (1056x1080, 1.86M)

digimon has actually done many fan design contests in the past. some of the winners have gone on to appear in significant roles in the anime - cyberdramon, mummymon and dobermon all started out as fan designs.
in other words, digimon has actually HIRED THAT MAN many times.

Also when they asked him why he creates Digimon that are lewd women he pretty bluntly stated he does it because fans and himself like sexy girls. He literally used the word "titillating"

>One of his basic bitch attacks is destroying a universe he made.
What attack are you talking about anyway? Because none of his forms have a move like that the closest is chrono paradox and that's not universal level.

People keep mentioning a digimon game that's going to have 'every digimon' in it. Has something like this been mentioned or is it just a fan dream?

Tokyo is literally invaded and almost destroyed at the half-way point.

>cyberdramon, mummymon and dobermon
Well, then that's most definitely a good thing

Attached: digimon evolution-2.jpg (4650x2615, 3.46M)

Catchmamemon was actually invented by a fan in like 2001, but then Digimon never used it for anything. No show appearance, no game appearance, nothing.

Last year Hacker's Memory was the first piece of Digimon media to ever add him. The now-adult fan who invented Catchmamemon as a young teen basically had a gigantic fucking orgasm on twitter and was in complete tears of joy

It's been a while since I read NEXT, but he was defeated by a specific version of Victorygreymon and Zeedgarurumon who were created by a splitted of loli version of ygdrassil to kill her and her evil self.
They failed in the end, but they impressed Neo enough for him to nit destroy the universe I think.

Attached: Dxvn6zs.jpg (750x604, 127K)

Are the digimon manga actually pretty good like the pokemon ones?

I can't wait

Attached: Gundramon.jpg (320x320, 33K)

>Digichads have this since day on
>Pokevirgins whine whenever they get fat cut

user, that's not the only criteria for smt.

hey man, don't trigger the pokefags they'll find those evolution trees really complicating

Attached: digimons last decade.png (1875x2369, 2.29M)

pic related being the digimon in question

The V-tamer manga is fucking awesome

Attached: Catchmamemon.jpg (320x320, 20K)

wikimon.net/Millenniumon
Dimension Destroyer.

>it's not Zeed, though
It's weaker than Zeed. Zeed is far beyond regular Millenniumon. The entire Millenniumon line is retardedly powerful.

This needs to be updated. Also it's impressive how consistent Digimon's quality is.

He'll be in the 1200+ game though

Attached: 1542400625746.png (160x150, 36K)

>but they impressed Neo enough for him to nit destroy the universe I think
Something like that but Neo did destroy the universe when he separated space and time.
They just didn't explain how it was put back together. My headcanon is that NEO fixed everything before relinquishing the memories.

Thanks helpful user

Are genwunners a thing with digimon? Because I'd probably be one, at least with relation to knowledge of the series.

Point is redpill me on this x-antibody stuff because if it isn't from Adventure (or Terriermon/Impmon I remember those dudes being cool from the few episodes I caught of the third season growing up) I know jackshit

When did Digimon jump the shark?

Someone ask Habu if he still plans to add EVERY digimon to a single game eventually.

We're in the PERFECT climate for that kind of question

Even as a kid I always thought digimon was way better than pokemon, so it's nice to be vindicated by it's games getting better and better while pokemon keeps fucking up.

>Appmon over Savers
Bad taste, desu. Masaru has more personality on a fist than green takato has on all of his crying humanity

What game is this? Is there really a game coming out with EVERY digimon in it? Or is everyone just having a laugh and hoping for something as great as that because Pokemon shit the bed.

Digimon doesn't have gens, and since a single man overlooks every single design there's no real design disparity between old and new monsters, unlike pokemon that will literally change artstyles between gens.

>Dimension Destroyer.
That's not a universe destroying attack. Time Unlimited creates a pocket dimension of compressed time and that then destroys it.

Xross wars manga, V-Tamers and next are the best of the bunch.
Xross wars manga is digimon decade and features shit like Gatomon and wizardmon from adventures who got reunited after god knows how many years and V-tamer's zeromaru.

Attached: RAV2uSw.jpg (728x1087, 201K)

>Dimension Destroyer
At best a time manipulation attack. Not one Millenniummon has a universal one.

>Point is redpill me on this x-antibody stuff
They're Alolan forms. But older then Alolan forms. Context-wise they're Digimon who have been infected with an Edgelord virus

If only Digimon adapt the "Simple, but effective", like pokemon, that could have been great

>Darktyrannomon
>Numemon
>Impmon
>Cherubimon
>Axeknightmon
Who is the one with the wheels supposed to be?

I'm playing through cyber sleuth but I kind of hate it. The story is horribly paced (it feels like for every story-related mission there's 50 fetch quests for random digimon in kowloon) and the sheer jump in difficulty whenever literally any boss shows up (not even that they're hard to cheese it's just so obnoxious to go from having a good time beating on random digis and then getting curbstomped or having to abuse fixed damage attacks and revives since they can oneshot) makes me not want to play anymore.

Is hackers memory any better in this regard? I know it's a sequel or a mid-quel or whatever the fuck, but I'm not that worried about missing out on this story anyway. It's neat but frankly not enough to keep me trudging through on its own.

ophanimon falldown mode

I can't stop laughing at this and I'm a diehard Digimon fan.
Impmon. Just... Impmon alone is too much and this is the asshole who became a goddamn white-haired gunslinging biker demon!

A dimension has a whole universe in it. The very act of destroying a dimension is the act of destroying the universe within, as well.

The amount of energy require just to CREATE it is far greater than the energy actually required to nuke it.

>green takato
That is an actual insult to takato, atleast Takato isn't gay for an evil sexbot.

Attached: e7n0epp6opc11 (1).png (536x3456, 3.61M)

Don't remember that well but i think it was convincing Neo that his merely existence was a threat to the very same future he was created for. Any Digi-revisionist wanna confirm?

Attached: 1516159529163.jpg (595x449, 45K)

There really IS a game with every Digimon coming out. One day, They never said if it'll come out recently or not, but they're already getting started with their shit, apparently.

Attached: Elecmon.png (1200x1200, 1.02M)

It's more balanced in gameplay. The story is a little better cause it's more character driven and you have a qt nerd girlfriend with you the whole game

also watch that Tamers movie since it was written by Yasuko Kobayashi (I dunno if that means much to Yea Forums but for a tokufag like me it's a huge goddamn deal)

I think the only thing I don't like about digimon design-wise is that it has too many lazy recolors. Like, we don't need a black versions of digimon lines that are the same mons painted black.

They should keep making different variants though like Omegamon Zwart Defeat

V-Tamers is terrible, though. The plot is shallow, the characters are shallow and the protagonists are mary sues.

Nah fuck this. I like them this way, there's already many franchises with this philosophy

I don't like how I can't make super overpowered digimon in HM. That's one thing I like about World and Next Order. But at least the fights are always kind of challenging.

>A dimension has a whole universe in it
No it doesn't you retard especially not here where its just compressed time within a universe and not the other way around.

>The amount of energy require just to CREATE it is far greater than the energy actually required to nuke it.
Where did you even get this from?

Neat. Thanks for the info, user.

You people don't understand this franchise at all

Digimon on PC fucking when? Please!

Attached: 1469596182311.jpg (1024x1024, 221K)

It's a shame the mobile digimon games are shit. If it were up to me I'd just go all in on the virtual pet angle where you'd slowly take care of and train up a mon monster rancher style and just take it on missions.

Pretty much.
They managed to land a blow on NEO which gave him a change of heart, meaning they didn't technically defeat him.

Recolors are something present in every RPG, user

Soon with Survive, and it's been rumored that Cyber Sluts is going multi-plat

what gaem.

i mean in gameplay/battle mechanic , not design
i'm fine with overcomplexing design

Cherubimon Nigga!!

Attached: Movie_3-14[1].jpg (704x396, 49K)

prooooh rebly wij your faborites :DDDDDD

Attached: Mammothmon.png (1024x1024, 43K)

Rearise is decent

>Digimon shit on my birthday.
Nice...

Just make sure to watch the adventure movie.
The second one was so fucking good, the director basically made it again for an award.
Said director also directed the girl who leapt through time and mirai which was the firs non-ghibli movie to get nominated for an oscar.

Attached: Our-War-Game-compared-to-Summer-Wars.png (930x300, 663K)

Why don't they just make an ultimate vpet game for phones...

Cherubimon looks like something straight out of SMT. I love it. Glad my boy is getting some attention

Attached: 5381cb2588afd40c3e65ac837e6fddd7.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

My exposure to Digimon in recent years is pretty much just Cyber Sluts but I love this justicenigga right here

Attached: justimon_by_sasakaz-d5tqdj4.jpg (1095x1320, 760K)

With some of the earlier things there were aditional tweaks to designs like Vermillimon having a proportionately smaller horn, Pidmon having less wings, or where some variants like DarkTyranomon and WaruMonzaemon had such divergent designs it is bad to call them recolors. And then you have weird things that happened like Gaioumon being designed as BlackWarGreymon X with a different design, only for a BlackWarGreymon X that was a straight color edit to come out later.

never mind cherubimon, lucemon x is pretty much metatron.

How amazing would it be if Bandai did something like this to capitalize on pokemon fucking up so hard?

Attached: Cannonbeemon.png (750x650, 293K)

I always kind of liked this dude. Nothing super special about him either, I just think his design is cool.

Attached: drimogemon.png (320x320, 84K)

>i wanted to card slash like they did in digimon tamers
>GBA only had this instead
>only dumb minigames

Attached: ecardhardware.jpg (400x315, 25K)

He's a reference to Kamen Rider, but his design is so much lamer than any actual Rider. I just can't like him.

I fucking love this stupid rabbit thing

Attached: Lunamon.jpg (320x320, 22K)

>qt nerd girlfriend with you the whole game
>tfw you couldn't save her

Attached: 1542909249530.jpg (512x432, 111K)

If with Pokémon fucking up this bad there will still be millions of "fans" buying that shitty excuse for a game. It doesn't matter how much you warn them.

Attached: 1560303608055.jpg (742x699, 123K)

I had a little figure of this guy with all the other little digimon figures I had. Those little 2 inch tall ones if anyone remembers them. I hated this guy because his figure never stood up on his own and it didn't feel as tough as the older ones.

I really like Flymon's wings.

Attached: Flymon.jpg (320x320, 56K)

I really prefer designs like this than the overdesigned mecha clusterfucks that everyone likes.

I liked Frontier. Subbed and dubbed just for IceDevimon

Habu has said in the past that it's his goal to get them all into one game

how can other digimon even compete?

Attached: Stingmon_dwds.png (483x688, 206K)

This guy was always a favorite of mine. Just a little bit of edge and also had a pretty strong ultimate in Digimon World.
Hated how his music box would crash the game though.

Attached: giromon.png (320x320, 72K)

he's a total bro

Attached: Bearmon_b.jpg (320x320, 61K)

Cool as fuck.

Attached: Megadramon_b.jpg (320x320, 80K)

So if Hudiemon appears in the anime or something down the line will it canonically be Erika?

I like both. Some digimon can pull off the overdesigned looks and others can't. I think it's all about theme.
Another great digimon.

go on

He has been my man for over a decade now.
I always make sure to have him in my party whenever he is in

Attached: q4MYZete.jpg (1252x1252, 95K)

>Not liking all of them.
That's the magic of Digimon you dolts. You have pic related and Demiveemon then you have Gundramon and Diaboromon X

Attached: Frigimon.png (1200x1200, 623K)

This guy's evo-line.

Attached: Conomon_654.jpg (1022x767, 65K)

I like the fact that they both exist. The variety feels good.

When is Digimon getting another actual anime? It's been like 10 years..

Look, I'm not a furry, but...

Attached: Lekismon.png (447x666, 302K)

Probably
I want to save her bros.

Attached: 1554392113801.png (160x245, 36K)

I think the fact that you forgot about Xros Wars and didn't even know Appli Monsters existed explains why there isn't another one.

And now he just got an X form. Feels great

Attached: 1540878961536.png (800x770, 822K)

Meanwhile pokemon have 4k pics.

>NOBODY POSTED BASED MACHINEDRAMON YET
WHAT THE FUUUUCK

Attached: Machinedramon.jpg (480x480, 38K)

>2019
>toei still hasn't released lalamon's lullaby track
it hurts

Attached: leomon.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

Attached: basedbeelzemon.png (716x1014, 832K)

I hate this digimon.

Attached: marineangemon.png (320x320, 62K)

I know about those. I want a REAL digimon season

>It's a mega level
That's pretty funny, I like it

Because it is a reference to something that looks cooler, or some other reason?

Attached: main46.jpg (2766x1844, 138K)

pokemon is the highest grossing franchise period while digimon is an also-ran from the 90's virtual pet/monster collecting crazes

it reflects in their games too. one's a passion project with nothing but distilled love despite limitations and the other looks like a rushed N64 game.

Look at this sword

Attached: Zubamon.jpg (1270x1400, 287K)

You can skip sidequests

I was going to, but couldn't find my picture. Shame they had to ruin him with his evolution.

also don't forget pokemon is soulfull while digimon is soulless.

Basically this It's not trustworthy and doesn't look like a mega level digimon. Likely to stab you in the back and fuck your party of champions when you're not looking.

God of the digi world tried to kill all the Digimon because of overpopulation and the survivors became X antibody digimon. X as in extinction antibody. Which just meant they changed, evolved and became subspecies

What does Yea Forums think of Palmon?

Attached: Palmon.png (1200x1200, 823K)

this sword is amazing
give it a lick

Attached: leomonbabysitting.png (1277x2150, 2.82M)

Nah, m8, you're thinking it wrongly.
X-Antibody mons are simply Digimon that were infected with an antivirus to counter against one of Yggdrassil's plans to erase the Digiworld by infecting it with a virus still unknown. The X-Antibody makes them kinda stronger, as well as liberate their hidden potential far more quickly, with the issue of them possibly becoming more aggresive.

I never thought I would ever meet someone who shared my pain.
I am happy that there is someone out there who knows exactly how I feel, but I am filled with sadness that this is the reality we live in

Attached: 1470684879806.jpg (573x623, 90K)

Rearise when?

Not as good as Aruraumon.

Attached: auroramon.png (320x320, 96K)

Good plant monster. Sleeping animation in Pendulum is really cute.

We want to fuck it, of course

Attached: 26115709.jpg (480x360, 17K)

That moment in the ending when Mimi's pink cowboy hat flew off and butterflied played was one of the best in the entire series.

to this day i still whistle to it, just a piano melody if you want toei, but please release it, is the lullaby i want to sing to my future children

Attached: DAe-CahXsAEpBtK.jpg (564x641, 77K)

Is ok user, is a fucking healer.

I assume you just memory holed Digimon World Tri.

Attached: 1a191a5f.jpg (1080x1622, 116K)

also don't forget pokemon is soulfull while digimon is soulless, haha, and preorder Pokémon Sword and Shield for the Nintendo Switch today!

Attached: 5459592845_622e2552bf_z.jpg (640x426, 93K)

>Chain Chomp braids
Neat

I remember really liking Palmon as a kid (probably helped that Lilimon was my first crush growing up) but when I rewatched Adventure recently she was a pretty meh character with no real notable moments outside of the finale. Best partner was Piyomon, best chosen child was easily Joe.

>the lullaby i want to sing to my future children
You understand me like no one else does, user.
he best we can do at this point is try to recreate it on the piano ourselves.

Attached: 1545862233186.jpg (1280x697, 67K)

I find it funny as shit that the recolor's art is just photoshopped and then flipped versions of the regular's art

YOU JUST KNOW

Attached: Taichi_%26_Palmon_Sleep.jpg (300x225, 19K)

or i could just pay someone to recreate it, fuck it. i bet toei doesnt remember that melody to exist.

Attached: the best2.png (1077x601, 1.18M)

Attached: 37D41514-AE74-4CAF-862D-98763FEC8BD0.jpg (320x320, 56K)

It is efficient. A shame though when things are lost. Alarumon's flower is smaller, but WaruSeadramon doesn't have sunglasses like the game model does for example.

I really like his bigass mecha arm though

This NEO dude sounds total bullshit. Is there no "good" digimon on the level of NEO/Zeed?

you know that's an ecuatorian youtuber right?

Gaiamon?

If you ever do pls put it out there where I can find it.
It's been 13 years, but that song never left my mind once.

Attached: 1544000583579.jpg (770x998, 208K)

The rest of him is so bland-looking that it fails to make up for it.

Maybe Shakamon?

Attached: Djt-3-081_front.jpg (295x430, 143K)

this is the closest you can have to listen to. like you many other people in the comment section also been asking for it
youtube.com/watch?v=XCyjVnVJi9A

Attached: 1448053131894.jpg (600x450, 59K)

No. I just think his expression looks funny

>That vocal only MUGENDAI NA YUME NO ATO NO in the last Adventure episode
>The music kicks in
Fucking 10/10

got more made by this person?

>cererumon into anbismon instead of plutomon

for what purpose

>blocked by hasbro
Damn.

Can someone please stop Alphamon from giving every fucking thing in existence the X antibody?

>blocked in my country
AAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1555953870528.jpg (716x520, 52K)

youtube.com/watch?v=aElP3_VD08A

I'm not sure if I cried on my rewatch because it was that genuinely impactful or if it was just 20 years of nostalgia hitting me all at once. Probably a mix.

Attached: [RyRo]_Digimon_Adventure_54_END_(DVD_h264_AAC)_[68187049].mkv_snapshot_20.06_[2019.06.18_21.11.35].j (640x480, 47K)

since v-pets can't have all digimon, they have to designate the ones that fit in and relocate their evolution lines

Attached: fakemon.jpg (600x600, 125K)

He only gave it to omegamon in X-evolution as far as I remember.

I watched Adventure for the first time last year and cried, so it's definitely legit emotions

>latino
>Blocked
>I'm a filthy third worlder latino
It's funny actually

Well then whoever else is handing out AIDs needs to stop.

These 2

Attached: digimon.jpg (684x582, 122K)

Where can I find digimon lore?

What's the best way to get into this series?

>handing out AIDs
It's literally anti-AIDS though.

>hasbro
i understand if it was bandai but fucking hasbro?
im sorry bro, maybe if you can change your ip for being mexico you might be able to. you can download maybe the video by having the link?
that is really strange

Attached: 1454221048318.jpg (257x376, 76K)

user, you don't understand.
That's the only way more people can rise up against Yggdrassil's bullshit if it ever agains plans another reset where the weak Digimon have to suffer because of MUH STRONK CAN ONLY SURVIVE.

And Patamon, and Gallantmon, and Magnamon, and 2 other Digimon if I remember correctly.

Not really that crazy about Digimon, but god I loved it as a kid.

This is a very comfy thread guys, keep going

>Anime in order
Adventure (Awesome)
02 (Inconsistent)
Tamers (Just started but great)
Frontier (Fun)
Xros Wars (Heard it was shit)
Data Squad (Heard it was shit)
>Games
Next Order for pet raising or Cyber Sleuth for RPG

Very good taste

to be fair, yggy wouldn't even need to cull the weak digimon anymore. in today's world, he could just pull an actiblizz and shard - i mean, "layer" the digital world to fit everyone in.

based hercules kabuterimon poster

On that note, why was this episode such a cut above the rest in almost every aspect, but mostly art direction

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 850K)

Here is my quickrundown

Attached: main.jpg (1000x674, 840K)

From the last thread, who would be your Digimon partner, Yea Forums? Only 5 people could reply before thread got archived

Attached: 1557503977073.jpg (640x480, 48K)

Attached: digipartner.png (2616x1329, 1.35M)

>Xros Wars (Heard it was shit)
>Data Squad (Heard it was shit)
You heard wrong.
Data squad(savers) is based as fuck.
The MC is literally Kazuma from S-Cryed and he is based as fuck.
It also had a great villain.

Attached: 1515576638844 (1).png (640x960, 1.13M)

>Quick rundown
>Pokevirgins bow to the Digichads
>World banks owned by Digichads
>The first designer babies will be Digichad babies
>Ancient Sumerian legends tell of an angelic franchise
>Who I want
Patamon or Terriermon
>Who I'd actually get
Numemon

same person as Our War Game. I really liked it, made the real world feel so distinct from the digital world. kind of a shame they didn't keep that for the rest of the series though, imagine the entire Vamdemon arc in that style

too bad his X form isn't

Attached: WereGarurumonX_Collectors_Perfect_Card.jpg (360x480, 57K)

>a cool tidbit is that the guy who wrote Lain and texnolyze was also the writer for digimon tamers
Didn't Konaka also write Big O?
Both seasons in fact?

>It's an insect
>It's a robot
>Lasers and rocket-launchers
>It's cute
>It's a badass
Literally couldn't ask for anything else

Attached: 387428347.jpg (1280x524, 114K)

Edgy as fuck. I love it.Also AxeKnightmon = acknowledgement of Xros Wars, hopefully more of the forgotten cool designs.

she's based

Attached: Lalamon_anime.jpg (480x360, 12K)

I think Metalgarurumon X is pretty damn cool

Attached: 250px-MetalGarurumon_X.png (250x316, 69K)

No changes.

Attached: VMPRvup.jpg (1920x1080, 306K)

>That episode of 02 where Kairi is nearly raped to give birth to the Digigod
Those Sam Raimi episodes were something

shit that is pretty cool

>that fucking interview where Hosoda compared Hikari to a wife waiting for her husband to come back home after a long day of work
>among other details that paint their relationship with a completely different new point of view
The absolute madman

yes he did. it's no wonder tamers and big o were two of my favorite shows on tv back in the day. konaka is a genius.

FITHOS LUSEC WECOS VINOSEC

Attached: digimonx2_video3_june25_2019.png (1920x1080, 1.24M)

Oh shit, did someone leak the thirrd Legendary from Pokemon Sword/Shield already?

Adventure = Tamers > Xros Wars > Savers > Frontier > 02 > Hunters

My absolute favourite would be Adventure. I haven't watched Appmon though, is it decent

>Patamon, and Gallantmon, and Magnamon, and 2 other
It wasn't pataman, but tokomon and he got his anti-AIDS thing from Metalgarurumon X.
Dukemon just came back from the dead with anti-AIDS.
Wargreymon and metalgarurumon were natural carriers as in their bodies mutated and evolved themselves to get anti-AIDS
Magnamon never had anti-AIDS at all in the movie.

kek

>People still believing that interview was real

Attached: 1548155890300.jpg (514x514, 19K)

I cant believe all the art they make for an 8 bit game.

Attached: deviantart.jpg (500x783, 79K)

where'd you get this?

She's pretty fucking cute now that I'm getting a good look at her

Attached: 44537745.gif (189x189, 55K)

It was.
The magazine where the interview was published got posted.
Everything checks.

I like my Digimon with thick strong legs.

Attached: the sexiest x-antibodies.jpg (1080x1350, 133K)

Ken's a dork but I think he's half the reason I have such a boner for the "redeemed villain joins the party" cliche.

Dude, the order is
Adventure Moviel prequel, interesting and shows the crazyness about to come.
Adventure (MUST WATCH)
Our War Game (MUST WATCH)
Adventure 02 (completely inconsistent, has a great plot one episode, and can go to shit in the nexy episodes)
Hurricane Touchdown (good, if a little weird)
Diaboromon's Revenge (Sequel to Our War Game, but could be better)
Tamers (MUST WATCH)
Watch also the 2 Tamers movies as well.
Frontier (gets a little bit too Toku, but it still has some goos stuff)
The Frontier movie is apparently ok
Data Squad/Savers (great, has the most useful main team in a Digimon series and the main protag can PUNCH DIGIMON and win, while it's Season 1 villain is one of the best ones for Digimon in general)
AVOID THE SAVERS MOVIE, it's not at alk related to the show.
Xros Wars (don't watch the dub version called Fusion)
Xros Wars 2 and it's sequel (watch the special where all protags come back, all other episodes go from meh to absolutely shit)
Appli Monsters (gets too weird sometimes, beware as there is fujo-bait)
Tri (inconsistent to absolutely insulting, only watch if you LOVED the Adventure cast, but prepare for stupidity and more plotholes than the holes Leomon tends to get by each series.)

Attached: 1560193014435.jpg (1024x581, 65K)

I could only hope for Gomamon.

Sorry bud Zeed isnt as strong i wouldnt even say its the strongest. You say its plans got fucked over by a rookie and i guess that true but you didnt mention that it was defeated by a rookie. NEO is kinda lame overpowered. Its
1. Not a digimon
2. has all the attributes
3 absorbs the data of everything
The title of strongest digimon goes to Victorygreymon and Zeedgarurumon.

i already loved the original, but lilithmon x is way more beautiful. it's not even a contest.

>Some Digimon can go above Mega form
>Doesnt actually mean anything since they still count as Mega
Are they ever going to fix this?

Reminder he got corrupted because of a Milleniummon, and Milleniummon was born from the fusion between Kimeramon and Machinedramon but Ken made Kimeramon year later so Milleniummon is his own grandpa or something.

I thought Tamagotchi were 4-Bit.

Probably not since it's a whole new slew of powercreep and it's only a select few who hold that title.

>original digimon
>taking parts from others
i bet ken would be spending days on deviantart making fakemons if it weren't for that pressure to be a smart kid

Attached: numemon.png (753x496, 321K)

which is weird because ken already faced milleniummon with ryo, does this mean ken subconsciously was attempting to revive milleniummon by making the materials needed for the jogress?

Attached: brazzermon.jpg (311x455, 82K)

Guilmon, Bearmon and Patamon.

Maniac Pac bros ww@?

Then again there is that dude in Tamers who is all
>Yeah this is my OC Guilmon, he's stronger than the strongest rookie and is super tough guys his catchphrase is "nothing personnel kid"

ken reminds me so much of jun from persona 2. he even looks like a younger version of jun when he stops being the kaiser.

Links is going bye bye next month. Did you bid your Digimon farewell?

Attached: Husbands-X.png (1280x800, 1.42M)

It had some cool concepts and moments, but it was heldback by the fact that it stayed a motw show untillnthe very end without really delving deeper into the concepts like some of the other shows like how Izumi and those boomer hackers from tamers were able to do cool shit within the digital world with their programming knowledge.
Overall a very gay kids show with some cool elements.
Only watch it if you REALLY want more digimon stuff.

Attached: 1543810996266.png (1280x720, 715K)

>He uses mega
Filthy casuals

Attached: 795.png (853x480, 404K)

>he's still not in a game
FUCKKKKK

Attached: GraceNovamon.jpg (960x960, 158K)

The original anime then Tamers and then Savers, dubs are meme watch subs, if you like them watch the others on any order.
For games any for PSX/PS4 is fine to start, DW1 and DW3 are the best to know the two mainline series (as DW3 is more of a proto story than a world game).

Well he did make it really detailed in a notepad

Our war game is the peak of digimon animation. It stands out as its own movie with a cool plot. Its a shame the sequel sucks

god imagine how sexy exveemon's x-antibody will be

Attached: Growlmon_X_b.jpg (600x870, 125K)

can we just made Private Server?

Are the wonderswan games worth playing?

>>Some Digimon can go above Mega form
>>Doesnt actually mean anything since they still count as Mega
Those are super ultimates or Ultras according to the dub.

Attached: vmon evolutions.jpg (448x458, 51K)

What the hell is a Wonderswan?

>Metalgreymon's hair
Okay.

fuck off with your furfaggotry

Pretty much. Chimeramon didn't exist until Ken made it (at least in their digital world), so he was probably influenced by the Dark Spores to create it so Millenniummon could ensure it's existence.

Does it slide evolve to GraceUnderPressuremon?

There's this thingy somewhere
youtu.be/m4mjB8QkTqs

Why is black wargreymon X so fucking cool?

Attached: 64281328_p0.png (601x561, 139K)

I like Dianamon too much to turn it into this trenchcoat-wearing donut steel.

Was V-Mon supposed to be like "the" mascot but some wires got crossed at Toei and they made Agumon the mascot for Adventure instead

or is it like a "fuck we gotta compete with pokemon now let's try making something way more mascot-y"

Speaking of which it was weird that no one ever ships Masaru in Savers with anyone on his team, but the blond kid is always with his mother or imouto. I mean all the seasons always had some gay pairings by fujos

Not much really, only one game is on english and the gameplay is really outdated.

He will
>You will be able to make a party consisting of Gracenovamon, Omegamon X and Jesmon or even Zeedmilleniumon in the future. A literal team of overpowered mecha deities
I can't fucking wait

Attached: 1537153742606.jpg (400x400, 13K)

An old hand held system

Speaking of Ken, someone remind me, what the hell happened to his brother?
I mean, I remember he died in a car accident, but wasn't it implied to be related to Malomyotismon's plan or some shit?

Which makes me remember, Malomyotismon's whole existance is weirdly not connected to Milleniummon's shenanigans during the games, despite the fact it's almost literally the same shit.

I had fun with that D-Project game. Pretty much World lite that lets you have 3 partners at a time

Attached: digimon2.jpg (278x200, 14K)

Very few look cool, most are stupid spikey messes or ruin the original design. The concept is pretty lame too
>a permanent stronger transformation
I think the x antibody convolutes things to an unbearable level

Heres an example of why it sucks

Attached: Guilmonx.jpg (320x320, 21K)

I doubt it. V-Tamer doesn't have Veemon, Agumon evolves into Veedramon. They only made them related later on (the manga stuck to him being an Agumon evolution, though)

it was bandai's GB/GBC/GBA in it they had digimon games that explored other stories like Ryo's and his involvement with the chosen children as well as him interacting with Ken and how he defeated ZeedMillenniummon enting with the digimon you see now in tamers

Attached: wargreymonx.jpg (2250x1530, 2.08M)

I thought his brother had the dark seeds or something?

V-mon is Bamco's answer to Eevee

Remember Ryo the guy from tamers who has cyberdramon and turns into Justimon and that weird flashback in 02 where ken gets his dark spore?
Turns out him and that flashback are from digimon games that came out on a system called the wonderswan.
The games are canon to the adventureverse and it also serves as Ken's backstory.
It contains lot's of timefuckery and shit.

Attached: 300px-Ken's_flashback_ZT.jpg (300x225, 21K)

Dammit I love this design. It looks like he can destroy a planet with just a glare

I have no clue. I only remember he kept Ken's digivice away from him or something. It's been too long since I've watched 02, since I disliked it.

these are going to be $100 a pop easy even before scalpers get them
fuck it all

He is bigger than one, so maybe.

Digimon designs are so crazy at their mega evolutiions They aren't even monsters at that point but are humanoid. I always hated that they are called digital monsters instead of digital beings I mean how dare we assume their phylum in 2019.

He looks like a souped-up Tauburn

Attached: file.png (199x500, 105K)

>Frontier
>Data Squad
>shit
Fuck off sheeple, make up your own opinions.

>Yea Forums-mon
huh...

As well as Ken, but the question is how the fuck did he get infected as well if only Milleniummon infected Ken originally in the final game?

Or was that meant to be a sort of hook for a final sequel, or what?

>Bigger than one

And in games, he'll be the size of a small building or just 8 feet tall.

>He is bigger than one
E-excuse me? I thought he was just about as big as a skyscraper

Attached: 1536544788298s.jpg (109x125, 4K)

>Remember that Kouji is dead everytime I hear it now.
Fuck

>yfw your favorite digi is obscure and came from a shit show
please show RiseGraymon love...

There's still tons of non humanoid mega level digimon

What's with the x antibody now? Is the upcoming game taking place in the movie's timeline when Yggdrasil created program X?

The added red and lavender really complete his edgy color scheme.

Attached: 21289.png (750x650, 296K)

but rizegreymon comes from the second-best season, user.

no, when ryo and ken defeated milleniummon, it spread the dark spores, there is also something else happening involving iori's late father's friend who was obsessed in trying to get into the digital world which somehow end up being connected to the dark spores and myotismon revival
zeedmilleniummon had probably time traveling powers so in the late future after ken made chimaeramon in a different timeline when ken wasn't stopped by the chosen children, he probably found the methods to recreate mugendramon and fuse them. is not too loose since digimon love to get involve into some time traveling other dimension foolery which i don't mind, i just wish bandai and toei decided to explore the deep lore digimon has

Attached: 1482685173427.png (319x198, 133K)

Yeah his profile is quite crazy:
A mythical Galaxy Digimon, said to have once been born from the fusion of Apollomon and Dianamon of the Olympos XII, when the Digital World: Iliad was visited by an unprecedented crisis. By colliding the opposing energies of the sun and the moon together, it formed Big Bang-class energy within its body. Because of this, it has been predicted that Grace Novamon itself has become a standalone galaxy, and it is said that it is impossible to measure its total data size accurately.

You have a weird idea of obscure. I really like the gun arm.

No it's not just bait, the MC actually declares his love for his best friend who turns out to be an evil robot created by skynet to monitor him.

Attached: 5759.jpg (284x478, 62K)

Ryo is the worst character.

Did the guy translating Decode really go blind?

So he's STTGL

Attached: f5f95c05d9d8a73d7ff65a28a0a355fe06647a4d_hq.gif (500x280, 982K)

Attached: jogress.webm (640x480, 2.93M)

He is Galaxy-Sized then? Holy fuck, when we get the "Everyone is here" game I want him to have an FF7 Supernova-tier animation as one of his moves
youtube.com/watch?v=2CCI-UZtEi4

Attached: 1542607636644.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

will it improve the series if Yuujin sang daisy bell before he died? as a reference to space odyssey
youtube.com/watch?v=41U78QP8nBk

Digimon profiles are wonderful. They feel like the kind of thing a kid would use in a power level argument at school. Pretty much all media ignores them, or tones them down a lot.

That's not these 2 digimons in Frontier only added for comedy relief and which weren't even useful or had some sort of digivolution that helped Takuya and other not job so hard against the 2 RKs.

Diaboromon is my favorite! Going to the park with Diaboromon!

Attached: diaboromon X antibody.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Even as a kid I always wondered why did they always job to the RKs but come the end they suddenly don't

I want to be a Leomon.

Attached: 116affce30a8310f0f83463eab8079ee.jpg (566x800, 98K)

>Hip-machineguns
I consider myself mainly a pokefag but it always makes me furious how fucking cool some Digimon are

Attached: 1424741.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

How is Hackers Memory on the PSVita? Considerably worse than the PS4 version? I've heard that it was developed with PS4 in mind, unlike Cyber Sluts, but it looks almost exactly the same.

I always assumed Takuya and Kouji just got gud after fighting/jobbing to them for like 15 episodes.

no user, don't die.

>He's never seen a super robot anime

eva 02??

Yaoi hands.

which way, west man?

Yes user, it's the only way to make those gains!

You want to be the Yamcha of the franchise? fufufufu

Attached: 1561436514012.png (258x282, 117K)

Also the drumbeat is synced to the fire

which way?

Attached: digimon vpetx2 digidex.jpg (2241x1200, 1.23M)

That was sick.
youtube.com/watch?v=eCjH7YnJksA
02 actually had some of my favorite insert songs.
Break Up was god-tier.
youtube.com/watch?v=kH2j6dKPwxo

in my super robot anime, whenever the heroes lose, the show enters its darkest hour and they don't fight again until the very end
But in frontier it was like
>hey the world is falling apart
>oh that sucks
>hello we're the RKs and we're gonna fight you
>ugh such power, time to use Dragon Breath
>oh no we're gonna die, the RKs are gonna kill us for real this time
>alright that was enough bullying see you guys next episode
>repeat until the very last 3 episodes

CUTE

It's astonishing how close Diaboromon is to Love Machine

But that's not how it works. Had they been around from the start, and fought them every other time, then yeah, but you never see a Super Robot show have the exact same enemies show up for 10 episodes or more in a row using the exact same moves and robot, and the MC's losing almost all the time.

It felt like they wrote themselves into a corner when they couldn't use the other combined spirit evolutions for the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ccs_eI5790s

Attached: 1537806450839.jpg (604x453, 45K)

Yeah Frontier was kind of shit but I mean it had an episode where they tried to shoot their weapons to push the moons orbit so it's pretty good

Digimon game with CaC when? Surely you remember how autistic the fandom was, right?

Attached: crests.jpg (900x596, 60K)

>He's never read Knights of Sidonia
>OH NO THE GAUNA BUT BIGGER for 400 pages

Which ever way leads to lucemon OVER HEAVEN

Attached: Heaven_Dio.png (736x911, 517K)

Depends on who those ??? are. They're about equal I'd say.

It wasn't the exact same Gauna, though. They either showed up in larger numbers, or brought super gigantic versions of themselves.

Not to mention that show was closer to a real robot show with super robot enemies.

purple then

Savers is Data Squad i think

i bet the last ones are gonna be Blitz Greymon and Cres Garurumon

I want to be Weregarurumon

Attached: titties.jpg (540x800, 95K)

>>ugh such power, time to use Dragon Breath
The worst part about this is that I vivdly remember that every time the RKs fought the MCs, the blue one whose name I don't remember would go "how can they be this strong" every single fucking time they fought like he's somehow surprised despite only having a winning streak against them, then he'd always use Dragon Breath, they'd always fall to their knees after that and the RKs would always retreat for whatever reason.
What the fuck was that final arc.
And since we're on that note, what the fuck was that IceDevimon fight between the two phases of Kerprymon, that was so out of nowhere

Oh whoops, I didn't even see that. Guess I'm the retard now.

>not tumblr
one job

Hold the fuck up there's a Kuwagamon and a Skullmammothmon X?

I remember I made my own crest as a kid, don't remember what it was supposed to symbolize but it looked like pic related if I remember right.

Attached: a.png (800x600, 35K)

if it was tumblr, it would've been black with a red spike nose and fat with stretch marks

Attached: tumblr_n14c3gRh8U1shfamxo1_500.gif (500x196, 588K)

user that's pretty cute

Yes

Attached: Skullmammonx.jpg (320x320, 32K)

Red, also, tell me where can I buy them.
please

Padding. Like another user brought, the show for some reason skipped all the combined spirits power ups save for the main duo, so now they can't have 5 episodes to introduce those powers and shill products, so now they had to fill a 50 episode show with just two Digimon, and it seems like they couldn't do it.

Oh, and they couldn't use other royal knights as villains for that arc since back then, most of the extra one's not related to past protagonist evolutions didn't exist, those came out slowly for the next 20 years.

japan, but gamestop is releasing the original but of course pre-order

Aww they took his little edgy ears out

Command and Conquer?

>I remember I made my own crest as a kid
M-me too.

That was so weird
>well that was a hard fought fight but at least we freed the digiworld from this guy's terror
>FOOLS, NOW YOU HAVE TO FIGHT ME, A CHAMPION FORM DIGIMON THAT HAD ZERO FORESHADOWING
>oh no we're jobbing to a fucking Champion level somehow Koichi do something
>alright I'll beat him
>great I'm glad that's over, now peace is finally truly restored to the DigiWorld
>haha no, there are still 20 episodes to go and as a disc 1 boss I get two phases
They should rename this series to Digimon Jobbers because that's what the protagonists do for a good chunk of the show

oh come on, everyone did it.

...right?

>vodoo
that's not a trait, neither miracles

>Holy shit look at this cool-ass official Kuwagamon render
> 200 x 200
SHHHEEEEIIIT

miracles is canon tho

At least the Digimon have fighting animations.

I want either Muchomon or Tentomon

forgot pic

Attached: 200px-Kuwagamon3.jpg (200x200, 16K)

What do you mean

Attached: 356336366.jpg (480x480, 57K)

you know what he means

The only redeeming factor of frontier.

Attached: 1557745483112.jpg (500x989, 61K)

i remember making a crest but it's been like 20 years so heck if i remember anything about it

Being fair, Frontier had the same problem as Xros with Digimon powerlevels not being tied to evolution levels.

Skullsatamon also kicked their asses despite being really weak compared to them.

Attached: 1534702868619.jpg (750x750, 181K)

Was it really? I thought Next Order International was the one made with PS4 specs in mind.

>The only redeeming factor
I disagree with you but HHHNNNNGGG

Attached: Kazemon.gif (774x437, 3.35M)

That's not unusual. Power and levels aren't strictly linear. There are some Perfect-level Digimon who can fight on par with Ultimates. Lucemon is an excellent example of this, as even as a Child-level Digimon, it can beat most Ultimates.

A Digimon's evolutionary level is generally only an indicator of its stage of growth. There are some Ultimate-level Digimon who are just as strong as Super Ultimates. Alphamon is one such example.

Yeah that one definitely was, it looks like shit on PSVita, but I heard Hackers Memory was made with PS4 in mind too.

Gloves too small here

>Piedmon

I mean that was always a thing to some degree. Angemon and HolyAngemon was basically an entire tier above his actual level power-wise

>Not including Last Element
>Not including Kaisergreymon and MagnaGarurumon evolution
Shit taste desu, senpai

i mean frontier wasn't that bad, it only had a very
slow pacing

Wrong again.

Attached: kaisemperor's abs.jpg (730x1095, 108K)

alphamon's a fucking chad though

Kazemon is some real .hack shit

That's not especially relevant. The point is that power is usually tied to species rather than evolutionary level. That's why you can have shit like Numemon, an Adult that is weaker than most Child Digimon.

Yeah, but that was all the time in Frontier and Xros, it's normally consistent in other shows, save for really special Digimon like the one's you mentioned.

Post more, user.

The fight against the seemingly final boss had a weird midboss fight in it for whatever reason
The final arc was terrible and repetitive
I don't have any good memories from Frontier save a few designs like Vritamon

Say what you will about Frontier, this shit is KINO youtube.com/watch?v=7EPjqc-ZQPg

Xros Wars ignored the concept of evolution almost entirely. Frontier did too, to some extent.

>Hasbro
Again?

Bruh how can you forget cute smuggie?

Attached: 532948.jpg (500x321, 41K)

Attached: Calmaramon_b.jpg (320x320, 85K)

this evolution sequences will always be kino

Xros just changed how it worked, there you're born in a form, then age into stronger forms (the manga retconned this with a different explenation, Digimon "forgot" they could evolve).

Evolution was a thing in Frontier, they just ignored it since the main cast wasn't using it.

Play the games, user. You can ogle at those abs all you want.

Attached: kaisergreymon.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

>scroll thought this thread hoping to see cool Digimon images
>it's just anons arguing about power level faggotry

There's both though?

Attached: Kabuterimon.png (1200x1200, 1.17M)

>it's just anons arguing about power level faggotry
>digimon, and dragon ball were animated by toei
>both having powerlevel faggotry
is the toei effect, i guess

Attached: wan!.gif (480x360, 1.99M)

I kinda miss Savers Agumon. They never use him in games these days.

The central issue with Frontier is that the actual power of Spirit Evolution was never properly defined. But if we compare them to the Digimon they fight, we can probably make some estimates.

>Agnimon: Upper Adult-class
>Vritramon: Upper Perfect-class
>Ardhamon: Mid Ultimate-class
>KaiserGreymon: Upper Ultimate-class
>Susanoomon: Super Ultimate-class

In the case of Ultimate-level Digimon, there's a tremendous variety of power differences between different species. An Ultimate-level Digimon can be as weak as Saberleomon or as obscenely strong as Examon. Ardhamon is stronger than Seraphimon, but is completely no match against Holy Knights, which are tops amongst Ultimates.

sadly toei are now using saver agumon as the agumon from adventure. tri really did a big offense on agumon flanderization by replacing all his points of view to "im hungry"

Attached: digimon adventure 2015.png (880x680, 417K)

Rizegreymon is pretty cool

Attached: RizeGreymon_b.jpg (320x320, 77K)

I love that X-Antibody Digimon are being brought back in the modern era. After 2007, X-Antibody Digimon were nowhere to be seen. 2018 was the first instance of X-Antibody in well over a decade, and now we have dozens.

I am more of a ZeedGarurumon fan, but I agree MetalGarurumon X is superior over the original.

Frontier had an inconsistent power scale, but that sounds about right. Do note though that this is only the case for Agnimon and company. Canonically speaking, Lowemon (the human darkness spirit) is as strong as Ardhamon.

And lets not forget Kazemon, who lost her first fight against a Woodmon. A fucking Woodmon.

I just want a Digimon game to actually have all the Digimon in it for once.

That may take some time, there's like a thousand of them (even if most are repaints), and they aren't drowning in cash like gamefreak.

They have an advantage over her because she makes WOODmon harder

Attached: 1542852152278.gif (200x200, 9K)

Oh, I know it'll never happen. I just wish it would.

But user it's already one of their plans. Habu said it in an interview. it'll happen

Attached: Rafflesimon.jpg (640x640, 106K)

Oh shit, really? Do you have a link to the interview?

>An Ultimate-level Digimon can be as weak as Saberleomon
do you have to rub it in on leomon's face that way? give this mon a break

Attached: dorulumon.jpg (682x720, 79K)

he said it in a famitsu interview, so it's all in japanese.
famitsu.com/news/201705/11131937.html

Leomon sole reason for existence is to job.

Even among Leomon-species Digimon, Saberleomon is the weakest, while Bantyoleomon is far higher.

as someone who liked leomon, that shit got really tiring to see

Attached: 1448400481177.png (635x859, 377K)

Do they fucking hate lions or something?

You all laugh at him. But I know at least half of you drew an "OC donut steel" mons. Post em. Here, let me start, here's my w.i.p.. Don't laugh. Yes-yes, it does look like an EVA. I even stole a lot of concept and design from other series too. The sword and claw/shield is suppose to fuse into a giant sword ala 00 Qan(t). The head also is a mix of other MC mons.

Attached: G-Greymon.jpg (746x1024, 212K)

Saberleomon is from a time when just being an Ultimate-level Digimon was enough to make you one of the strongest, since there weren't as many back then. Over time, though, many, many more Ultimate-level Digimon were created, and different classes in power arose from that. Saberleomon is no longer special.

Very nice comfy Digimon thread bros. Much better than the ones we had earlier this month

Attached: cannonbeemon_by_extyrannomon_db43wpy-pre.jpg (861x929, 84K)

>Understand pokemon and digimon are vastly different series with the only common link being monsters
>Still take every chance to insult pokevirgins

best bug, wish he was in HM

Attached: Kunemon.jpg (320x320, 76K)

I can see the resemblance.

Why does this loreshit even matter when almost none of the material actually use it other than "Here's Yggdrasil and its knights, and they're the bad guys"?

Can they actually do it? I mean, gamefreak can't do it with their franchise. If they'd keep it 2d, which, I won't mind, that would be plausible.

Read wikimon, play games, watch shows, and read manga.
Look into V-pet news for extra points.

I just fucking love radomes, ok?

Attached: Searchmon.jpg (320x320, 72K)

Gaomon

>He thinks liking mecha insects is wrong
Your taste is patrician

Attached: CannonBeemon_b.jpg (320x320, 112K)

Mamaru Hosada. He makes a lot if movies now, Wolf Children was my favourite and Mirai of the Future just came out

X Antibody Garudamon is better and hotter than original one.

Withthewill.net is a news site that has people translating the new vpet lore OPs picture is from

Last post goes to Wargreymon.

Attached: WarGreymon_and_BlackWarGreymon_re_collectors_card.jpg (360x480, 66K)

Kinda wish he'd come back and do his own version of Digimon Adventure. But I guess that wouldn't happen.

game freak can, they're just too lazy to keep doing it.
it's also realistic for digimon because they're not just making the 3d models for console games - they're also used in their mobile gacha "games." as long as they keep working along, they'll eventually have models for every digimon.

Gamefreak can't do it because they're obscenely incompetent.

It was a recolored Flamedramon

Dark Flamedramon

>using any leomon, but the banchou.
I don't like looking up pictures of leomon

Attached: Bantyoliomon_crusader2.jpg (320x320, 32K)