Her mobile game came out today Yea Forums. Did you install it

Her mobile game came out today Yea Forums. Did you install it.

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (1200x662, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UcAVh8hN-j4
youtube.com/watch?v=0V784AiYtG8
instagram.com/halfmoonleather/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I never liked the maduka games, and I don’t think my phone can run it

Attached: 492259BA-DC02-44DB-BDF1-19FD2CE16A1C.jpg (631x833, 236K)

going for my 6th reroll but I'm starting to lose strength.

Attached: 1536796769035.jpg (960x1280, 1.3M)

What kind of underwear does Mami wear?

Play feh.

Attached: 1555607154178.png (525x414, 182K)

Why won't Madoka come home?

Attached: 1428562833223.jpg (1280x3600, 1.07M)

Unfortunately it's a shitty fgo clone that isn't reroll friendly or worth playing to begin with. The anime comes out soon anyway

>mobile

Attached: 1554350293854.png (1176x554, 467K)

tfw I only know about this series because of that amv with It's Always Sunny Music

Attached: hank.jpg (224x225, 9K)

Game with dead content? hell no

Since she can shit rifles, she probably doesn’t wear underwear

link

Is this actually a good story or just a cash grab?Really liked the anime and movie when they came out.

Yeah and it's awful

WHERES THE CONCEPT MOVIE

Attached: 1560215719713.jpg (720x720, 50K)

NOOOOOOOOOOO

WHAT IF THE FAILURE OF THIS GACHA GAME MEANS NO SEQUEL TO REBELLION

Attached: leviathan.jpg (2000x1118, 142K)

The story is serviceable but it obviously doesn't have much on the anime.
They've implemented some of the QoL stuff from the current JP release (which is 2 years ahead) like autobattle for quests you've already completed and a pity counter, so it's already better than FGO

rebellion was shit so who cares
only the original anime matters

FFBE has already consumed my soul, and I ocasionally play FEH. Is this any good?

inb4 rates are shit

Rebellion was great and Homura is Mcqueen

I want to, but I'm already in too deep with kiraras

1% for a 4*, but after every 100 non-4* rolls you get a free 4*.
Also unit rarity can be upgraded like in FEH. Some of the best units in the game are natural 2*s once they get their 5* upgrade.

Still kinda jewish because 1% rates and nat 4*s need dupes to unlock memoria slots.

>mfw it actually has moving emoting models and voice work

get shit on, FGO

Attached: 1553958343271.png (737x630, 157K)

Dead because Butcher would rather play with Taiwanese puppets.

That isn't even remotely impressive when we have fully 3d mobage with customizable characters already. Both games are bottom of the barrel.

That's nothing; look at Priconne.
>animated cutscenes for every character
>massive amount of animated story scenes.
>OPs/EDs for events.
>fully voiced.

I rerolled a dozen times and didn't get mami so I uninstalled and will never go back

no but the art was tempting
should have made a game to go with it

Mine

agreed
fuck the movie and fuck shinbo

Probably because you replayed the first hour 12 times.

I actually liked the combat though, it was fun but no mami = no play

Is it censored.

they censored iroha's transformation sequence

Only one free roll? That's very stingy.

I'll try to re roll anyway.

Iroha's ingame transformation sequence is slightly censored, which is extremely strange since
>the same sequence is uncensored in the (unskippable) opening
>other characters who go nude in their transformations are uncensored
>launch bonuses include Iroha's (very skimpy) swimsuit outfit
It's either sheer incompetence by Aniplex USA or they just mixed up the files with the CN version

I did, don't feel like waiting on the voices to download though, so I'm doing other stuff.

Wait until next reset and you'll get another 400 gems to play around with from prerelease campaigns.
Also, if anyone isn't aware, you can get Glasses Homura shortly after beginning. She's in the last tab in the shop, but you need to swipe over to her tab and there's no indication you can do so. The item you need you'll get in chapter one.

I did and but i just uninstalled cuz its gonna take me who knows how long the rerolls fpr Makoda and i dont have time for a game like that.

Just pick a new girl to like.
No one even likes Mami and her FAT Mami tats.

bro I just wanted the cute blond meat toilet.. I didn't even get spooked by anyone else

Play Fgo if you have real taste

>rerolling takes forever
>need to roll the SSR 4 times to get their max stats

Get the fuck outta here with this gacha shit.

Attached: 1504627146954.jpg (1280x720, 282K)

What the fuck did you expect it to be? Of course it was gacha.

Should be kyubey in the op pic.

I didn't live in the US and I can't be bothered to have to use a work-around everytime the game updates so I'll just pass on this one.

We're having a comfy thread, not one full of despair and rage.

no i'm not a degenerate

After playing girls frontline for so long I forgot most of these games have ap shit.

I wanna fug Momoko

You're on Yea Forums, yes you are Yea Forumsirgin.

But (You) are Kyubey in this game.

Attached: 1561478525131.jpg (500x500, 29K)

have sex

>not available in my country yet
Being an ausfag is suffering. I'm practically a thirdworlder.

The perfect game for Yea Forums, you play as trash.

Not him but I assuming it's this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=UcAVh8hN-j4

Damn. It would've been funnier if they used the original version.
youtube.com/watch?v=0V784AiYtG8

>1% ssr rate
I'm already dicked by FGO, this shit can fuck right off. I'll check it out when they're desparate and giving away mami's mamis for free.

It's already a better version of FGO and apparently they're giving away a free 4star of the player's choice tomorrow?

Alright cya tomorrow

>Aniplex USA
Hard pass.

>free 4star of the player's choice tomorrow

Lmao, no. Enjoy your 0,6% chance.

shocked to learn that aniplex is involved with an ip they have a stake in

NOOOOOOOO

fucking ethics departments

I already played the JP version up until getting Sayaka, which is a good enough end goal for me.

Only a few hours in and I'm already tired of grinding for event drops. I forgot time-limited events did this sort of shit.

>emulators are blocked
I sleep.

Based Sayakachad

No there not.

>mobile game
Yeah this is looking like a shitty cash grab to me. Gonna guess the story is an insult to the original work as well since urobuchi almost certainly didn't write this.

Playable in Europe? I recall something about it being released only in US and Canada

>Emulators and rooted devices are also blocked.
Literally from the pastebin in the general. Maybe it's only for JP only or it's dated info, but I'm not touching NA at all.

>Madoka Fate Weave
>Mami Fate Weave
>Premium Fate Weave
Which one do I spend my Chapter 1 ticket on? I like em both pretty equally.

Attached: 1509186767917.jpg (702x480, 208K)

pick whoever you like the most so that you can fail and reroll ASAP

If you want the better option gameplaywise than Madoka. She's still high tier on JP to this day for PvE.

Mami is for losers, so Madoka.
If you're not going to reroll, then the premium banner. Your ticket will count for 10 rolls, so if you can manage to get 90 more rolls on that banner, you'll be guaranteed your meguca, though hopefully you'll get one before having to roll that much.

Ah, so it's back to reroll Hell then.

Attached: Screenshot.jpg (2220x1080, 1.4M)

have fun

>a rip off of FGO 'gameplay'
Urghhhh

>no Sayaka
Based.

Attached: 1561497687303.gif (163x163, 151K)

>didn't wanna join jp version since when it released I was in a tight financial position and didn't want my love of Homuhomu to lead to a gambling addiction where I piss my money I desperately need away
>by the time I'm more financially stable and have disposable income I feel I already missed out on so much that I'd I herently feel I'm always behind
>really wanted to use it to practice Japanese but don't want to autisticly look up old events and lament over all the event Homus I missed
>Find out Neglish version is coming out and decide I'll give it a shot
>Mark on my calendar
>don't keep up with the news because I babe other stuff to do
>Already missed a Homu Homu event on day fucking 0

Aaaaaaaand Uninstalled. This comes from someone who literally just commissioned a fucking leather Homura inspired belt from a leather crafter that made me a homura inspired wallet... And they're about $350 each....and i commissioned a jeweler to make her ring for me since the official Cospa ring looks like a fucking quarter machine you and I wanted a real ring to wear daily. That cost over $1k.

In other words they just lost a fucking whale with stupid jew marketing. Not even a case of feeling like I'll never get her or thst there won't be better things I want. It's the principal of starting the game out the bat with a fucking fomo. Think that tells me all I need to know about how the game will handle shit and how frustrating it will be to try playing by their schedule.

Pic fucking related.

Attached: DoyW-0cXgAAU7ZF.jpg (1425x981, 275K)

Major yikes

Attached: 1535692359257.gif (490x380, 995K)

>homu event
If you mean the giveaway, it doesn't start until tomorrow. You miss literally nothing by starting right now.

i see one thing i would buy and willingly put up in my house

please seek help

I'm pretty sure you get her the day after you start playing

didn't care for Madoka so I am not installing it.

Plus it has PvP so I know Whales are going to rape me

>1% SSR
Wew, nope. Not touching this kusoge.

i've become so poisoned by irony i read kusoge as a compliment now
send help

Yes.Have I played it ,no.

Attached: c32.png (515x598, 227K)

>waifufags

Jelly as fuck of your collection, Homubro

Nice collection user, some of these other posters have no clue what it feels like to care about a character that much.

>her meguca isn't SSS tier

Attached: jeanne.png (1000x1370, 905K)

>Waifu inspired wallet
I need to know more about this and where can one obtain this thing. A..asking for a friend

Attached: 1469695034724.jpg (919x898, 45K)

He's not even actually missing the character and already ragequit, this is blind autism nothing more.

Pathetic

Homufags deserve eternal suffering

I'd just keep buying merch of her instead of playing braindead gacha trash made for subhuman gooks if I were you.

>Her mobile game came out today Yea Forums. Did you install it.
Is it US only again?
Fuck this shit.

Attached: 1415288938056.jpg (1500x844, 303K)

Attached: 1559281714926.png (850x638, 455K)

homura is madoka's best friend
say something nice about her

I'll gladly shill the hell out of the dude who made my wallet and is currently making my belt. Dude is an amazing leather worker, has great communication, and was the only one I commissioned to understand what my concept was based off my images even if he didn't see the anime.

Keep in kind he didn't design it, just made it. Your best bet is making the design on your own. I sketched out several concepts before one of them stuck, and even when he was in the process of making it he was utilizing his knowledge to make suggestions on thread colors and stuff once he knew what I was going for. I'm so flattered that he loved my design so much that he recently remade it for himself (though I'm sure he didn't use the Witch Runes)
instagram.com/halfmoonleather/
Thanks user. Homura truly is a miracle of the universe. I have so much rare Homu merch...but the thing about whaling for merch is that you own it, it's not a bunch of pngs on a fileservwr that will eventually go down.

Attached: IMG_20190626_002906.jpg (2620x3690, 2.48M)

How many missions must I complete before I can start rolling?
On mission 3 now. Also any way to change the text back to japanese?

You have a few more and I'm not sure.

This your wallet? What a fucking fag. How many girls walk away when you pull that out to pay for the date?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-26-00-32-51-653_com.instagram.android.jpg (1080x1801, 511K)

Thanks alot, I'll give it some thought. Personal waifu things are always the best.

user, that's a girl.

Huh, it looks quite nice.

I'm gonna beat you up, homusexual

>can't install with APK and not in my region, only NA installation allowed
Yeah, nah.
Fuck Aniplex
Yeah i know i can use a VPN for the installation to bypass the block but i can't be bothered for playing FGO: Madoka edition

I ordered all the bells and whistles for mine because it's a lifetime piece considering it's high quality hand-sewn leather. But he can make it cheaper if you request it be machine sewn and don't special order materials like I did (he had to order heat stamp custom made for the silver foil, violet goat leather, and purple thread for it).

Take your time to work a design. Make sure it's something you feel comfortable wearing outside. Bonus if you can make it look like a designer wallet instead of waifu gear. My Mami glasses are so designer looking that people have asked me if the frames were solid gold or not... I wish they made the Homu glasses more unique looking in the set.

Yea, that's mine. It only repels as many girls as the headboard of my bed.

Attached: IMG_20190626_005918.jpg (2620x4032, 2.93M)

No, fuck her for destroying the Mahou shoujo genre.

To be fair, it's a better, more refined version of FGO gameplay wise.

It's honestly quite concealing power level
Unless there are picture of homura on the other side and inside

That's not a high bar to set.

nice blogpost

Attached: 1536370871681.jpg (534x500, 54K)

I dunno.

Attached: 1561224644610.jpg (400x400, 60K)

>Europoors getting mad at the superiority of America again

Attached: neverever.png (600x580, 572K)