What is it about this game that makes people so autistic?

What is it about this game that makes people so autistic?

Attached: ff7-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

What do you mean?

fake outrage on worst girl
otherwise it's the same sort of autism from any other popular game

>take iconic design
>fuck it up badly by adding cancer like ZR

>fake outrage
This. Maybe my memory is failing me but this shit with tifa is the worst I've ever seen to the point where I can't tell who's shitposting and who's genuinely delusional.

They shrunk her titties, tried to do a victory lap about it being unethical and now look like complete retards

it's called viral advertising, slowmo

I have no idea, in my mid 20s and every time I've tried to play this game I can never get past Midgar. I think it's the ultimate nostalgia glasses game

it's a great game that people have a strong emotional attachment to

It's immensely popular and successful so it naturally has a larger grabbag of autists. Do the math.

>fake outrage
Yes
>worst girl
Now you fucked up

Attached: 1545105290867.gif (300x236, 2.85M)

>They shrunk her titties
Did they though?
Did they really?

Why is it fake outrage? Are people just pretending to by disappointed by Tifa's new outfit?

Remake tifa is perfectly fine. Change my mind.

Attached: 1536074090255.png (247x438, 256K)

Aerith>Tifa

Not him but it's fake outrage when you have people unironically saying remake tifa is a b cup.

Yuffie>all

As long as we can agree Y*ffie is worst girl we can respectfully agree to disagree

I never once saw that, I only seen people just say they look smaller than their expectations.

Attached: 1540323276828.png (225x189, 63K)

The answer: fans of Japanese games are pathetic humans

Attached: 1560129223330.jpg (1080x1589, 255K)

The duality of Yea Forums

It's not fake outrage because people were literally raring to go to get angry. People were already mad before she was announced. It's just there are also people who don't give a shit doing it for the culture war garbage or whatever.

I think Remake Aerith and Dissidia NTifa are tied for the most beautiful games in all of gaming.

Attached: 1561511503026.jpg (1024x576, 33K)

>I never once saw that
It got so wide spread eventually twitter roasties start posting than incels don't know bra sizes.

>t. Posts on Yea Forums's Yea Forums board
you have no high ground, best to just accept it.

Dissidia Tifa's not even the best Tifa
I haven't decided if Remake Aerith is the best Aerith

Who cares what twitter has to say? Everyone there is an idiot.

>it's not fake outrage because it was fake out rage
Well that explains everything.

The losers who are complaining about tits never played the game and they weren't planning on buying the remake either

You're fucking stupid

Way to miss the point, brainlet.

The point was it was such a repeated talking point, it spread to places outside the threads. That's how you got girls twitter posting how dumb it is to think tifa is now a b cup.

Is he wrong though?

I never use twitter so I wouldn't know about that anyway. I've never seen it mentioned here, so my point is still valid. Twitter is full of idiots.

He's just pulling stuff out of his ass. A complete fucking guess.

they played it when they were children, and then grew up letting their childhood interests define them. anything to do with it they take very personally.

>5.4

Maybe he struck out because he's fucking retarded

You just can't admit when you're wrong, can you?
And yes, twitter is full of idiot. You already said as much. No need to repeat yourself.

>op asks about original ffvii
>npc still complain about tifa tits

Attached: 1544840576389.png (500x501, 90K)

even better question is why would a bunch people who would flat out hate the game want it to be everything it isn't then cry when people who actually give a shit about it call them out

>What is it about this game that makes people so autistic?
Tifa's tits.

More like they never played it an only know the character from their japanese hentai drawings
>wtf why aren't tifa's tits bigger than her torso like in all the artwork I've seen???

wrong about what?

it's not the tits, it's the culture way. It's made everyone hyper sensitive.

You're giving OP too much credit

Forget about RPG, it was literally my first game ever. You bashing it is you bashing my childhood. I do not appreciate that.

I'll mention it here since this thread is the least shitpost-y ff7 thread I've been in; the remake is looking pretty good and the demo they showed at E3 peaked my interest whereas before it was non existent. I also think they've done a great job on the character designs. Tifa's is the most changed but even then, all they did was give her thigh highs and a black tank top under her white tanktop.

Attached: 1533623832291.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Based Umaruposter speaking the truth

I’d say Aerith has her beat, simply because it’s a less stylized design trying to incorporate aspects of real skin like pores and fuzz. and still looks better

I'm not a Tifafag and I don't understand how you people work; how the fuck does she not look the best she's ever been in NT?

It's a decent JRPG but also the first really popular JRPG that hit the west and started the JRPG craze among normies

I would think more people would complain about the change to an action rpg system, which Squeenix has done a pretty terrible job with in the last few newer games of the series. I would also argue that Barret changed a lot more, but no one cares enough about his tits to whine.

she looks boring. Tifa always looks boring in a more realistic style. She has only ever really looked good in the more anime style of FFVII

Attached: 2019062219121500-EECC236F99339A8D24BA58C2CCB08D91.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

>I would also argue that Barret changed a lot more
I actually thought about him as I hit post. He did get more changed than tifa actually.

>She has only ever really looked good in the more anime style of FFVII
To be fair, the old anime style was a really nice style in of itself.

Barrett absolutely had to get a new design like he did in AC because of the new style. I'm sure it's more understandable even to the loudest people.

Lots of people have complained about the style switch so if anything complaining about Barret falls under that.

I don't really mind the new system, I prefer real-time-with-pause anyway

She looks exactly like her anime version
See

Well, I'm not saying that it will be bad, but their recent track record is bad. We won't know that until the game is more fleshed out. But because it's so different from the original you can turn off people that just don't like that kind of game. That is fine to do in spin offs, but for a remake it's a bit disappointing unless the original combat was a total shitshow, something like Ys 3.

Well it's a 20+ years old game and there's people who still don't get basic plot points.
Autismo goes with the package.

I don't even care about the titties, they at least attempted to try to keep the others' outfits similar.

Tifa’s outfit is not different by much

They're all different.

Everything about this is inflammatory

>I have no idea, in my mid 20s and every time I've tried to play this game I can never get past Midgar.
Its called having ADHD. Common in todays youth.
You would be pissed too if someone shrunk your favorite faggots dick in whatever homosexual game you like faggot, especially if it's established hes a big dick having faggot.

Final Fantasy 7 was many people's first RPG. It wasn't mine, I prefer 6 (3) in the states because it had more characters, hidden characters and a better ending that tied up everyones plots nicely. I don't play final fantasy for action gameplay. I play it for big tittys, active time battles (smart turn based gameplay that you have the choice to use magic, summons or items or physical attacks) People liked this game because it was important to the gaming industry at the time. It was a major factor in Sony dominating for a few systems (ps1, ps2) because they were able to snag nintnedos 3rd party support.

I played it in 2004 and it completely changed my opinion on a lot of things. I can honestly say my life would be massively different if I hadn't played it.

No she doesn't

pic related is basically the only time Tifa has looked interesting

Attached: Tifa-FFVIIArt.png (255x532, 139K)

Wat
Is this sarcasm?

This. While I get all the complaints about Tifa I love pretty much everything else that’s been shown, especially Barret. His new design fixed the only issue I had with his original which was his gun being too small for how big the rest of him was. Now it’s a minigun that takes up his whole arm and you can tell it’s got a lot of weight to it.

I used to drool over that drawing as a kid. Something about her proportions, long skinny legs and huge tits, her confident pose, that black/red/white color scheme turned me on.

It's good, and because of that, people love it. With great love comes great autism.

You never played it have you? If you did you didn't pay attention to the story. WHY? If you play a game that is story driven why didn't you pay attention to the story? It was all about the "red pill". Eugenics, class separation, global warming and how it is a hoax, (corporate shills trying to profit off of it). How the greedy Jew will separate the population and keep them fighting amongst each other instead of fighting the people subverting the population.

KEK
wat

>global warming and how it is a hoax
what

Ff7 was a cluster fuck of shit after midgar. It’s literally all about the characters , music and comfy atmosphere. If you think the stories some deep crazy shit you’re a retard and probably like basic anime like naruto

>active time battles (smart turn based gameplay that you have the choice to use magic, summons or items or physical attacks)

Attached: 1554576599600.png (368x368, 192K)

The best parts of the story are character driven as well (Aerith’s death, Cloud regaining his memory)

Sector 7 is the slum under the city. Worst of the worst. Class separation, (they talk about it extensively in the game) that the people from the slums are not allowed to venture to the upper levels of the city. The mako energy the (((Shinra))) corporation is harvesting for power is destroying the planet. (False) the mako energy is the souls of the dead, it has nothing to do with the environment- Just like the global warming hoax- (((Shinra))) are just an evil corporation destroying souls to power your toasters. You play as cloud who is a clone of Zack from the Jenova project (a (((government funded))) cloning project to make super soldiers (same as Sephiroth) EUGENICS- cloning better soldiers). The Jews run the Shinra Corporation, using christian souls to power their homes. Keeping the Christians and mudslimes in sector 7, farming them, using their souls when they die to power their microwaves.

The best part of any story is character driven.

Ok

I really want to see how Red will play in Remake. I’ve been wanting to play another animal character in an action game since Blade Wolf.

Attached: bestrong.png (685x501, 103K)

No. I had a hateboner for almost anything Japanese and I became friends with a kid who loved anime and Final Fantasy. He begged me to play FFXI with him, but I told him I had never even played a Final Fantasy game before and didn't even really want to. He gave me FFVII and I played it over winter vacation. I was blown away by the game. It had such good music, I loved the ATB and Materia systems, I even found the polygonal models super endearing. Then, I met all sorts of crazy characters, learned all the staples of Final Fantasy like the summons and chocobos, and while the bigger picture story did confuse me, I loved Cloud's story: Cloud goes through the game thinking he's the Chosen One, chasing after Sephiroth, trying to stop him, and when Sephiroth got sick of his shit, he showed him the truth, that he was a fucking nobody and his best friend (who isn't even his best friend) lied to him this entire time -- but Cloud sucks it up, and he CHOOSES to become the hero, regardless of what fate or whatever thinks of him. And then there's all sorts of fantastic little moments, like Heidegger getting ran over, that one dude getting flung off the helipad, all the little minigames, the secret bosses, secret party members, the end-game summons, that famous Nibelheim cutscene, all the party members' subplots, the Tonberries breaking the rules and actually just walking towards you and stabbing your shit.

And then my friend gave me FFVIII and I thought it was ugly as sin and hated the girlie-ass intro, but I did get FFXI and put 14,000 hours into it in 5 years. I probably wouldn't have if not for VII.

Attached: onlyone.png (741x491, 124K)

Attached: dontforget.png (779x497, 136K)

>a man remotely piloting a robotic cat that fights by issuing commands to the giant stuffed animal he rides
Meanwhile, your party in FFXV is a boy band.

Why is Cid the absolute best fucking character?

Attached: canfly.png (833x604, 274K)

Because he always has the air ship.

Everyone's first JRPG. It's precious to them and snowflakes gatekeeping the sanctity of this game from “muh normie”, “muh casul” when the old game was so casual friendly that almost the entirety of the content can be done with just attack and heal and was so normie bait that the game was full of cinematic garbage to pull people into playing a shitty turn base, nay ATB game. Because turn base games are good. ATB is straight up garbage.

Are you honestly saying that's preferable?

Attached: gladio sephiroth.jpg (527x498, 68K)

Nice. Cloud’s story is really good. They say he’s the standard JRPG protagonist, how I wished that were true.