Where the fuck is yoko taro's next game?

where the fuck is yoko taro's next game?

Attached: 62416217_1053445081527287_3429464141599263808_n.jpg (1080x720, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZ1UdYOrR3E
twitter.com/Sayathefox
instagram.com/p/BwzRJ6EAlrb/
youtube.com/watch?v=Jf8GaDkFm3E&t=47
instagram.com/sayathefox/?hl=en
instagram.com/sayathefox/
prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/4028-sayathefox/?page=1
youtube.com/watch?v=S-ixV6nV0HU
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12659241
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4330791/
youtube.com/watch?v=PP1pmL-fNPQ
vocaroo.com/i/s1mPYlIjBbto
vocaroo.com/i/s0QuOI1GmWV8
vocaroo.com/i/s02pTtUjNnO6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hot but Toobs is still better

damn she's got the best style ever.

Holy fuck my dick.

In progress hopefully

FFXIV for now

is small

EDIT:And that's a good thing!

more?

Attached: 1554125234572.jpg (243x250, 5K)

-Sino Alice will be out in English next month. Also -Yorha Dark Apocalypse shouldn't be too far away.
-Also he's been working on something big since 2017.

Right here.

Attached: CE22E27E-C285-4FB9-83BD-703623F94B68.png (1024x512, 919K)

I just want the girl that op posted. fuck off

>girl
umm guys...

I wanna fuck that!

Sauce?

Attached: 1400898365789.jpg (633x758, 93K)

Didn't he get his dick cut off or something?

kys faggot. Why do you virgins always wish that girls are men?

Too bad she wants me over you.
Fucking retard.

I thought women hated sexy clothing, wtf

TARO IF YOU ARE WATCHING, THIS IS HOW WE WANT 2B TO LOOK

Attached: 1547597237582.jpg (640x477, 198K)

Sayathefox.

She is from Italy and Germany
Her is Sayathefox or some shit on Instagram

EXPOSED. PELVIC. CREASE.

Attached: mommy.jpg (441x416, 32K)

Hummina hummina hummina boooooonnnneeeerrr! *spring sound effect* AROOOOOOOOGA! *jaw drops tongue rolls out* WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF *tongue bursts out of the outh uncontrollably leaking face and everything in reach* WURBLWUBRLBWURblrwurblwurlbrwubrlwburlwbruwrlblwublr *tiny cupid shoots an arrow through heart* Ahhhhhhhhhhh me lady... *heart in the shape of a heart starts beating so hard you can see it through shirt* ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum *milk truck crashes into a bakery store in the background spiling white liquid and dough on the streets* BABY WANTS TO FUCK *inhales from the gas tank* honka honka honka honka *masturabtes furiously* ohhhh my gooooodd~

youtube.com/watch?v=iZ1UdYOrR3E

Attached: 1559887849453.gif (480x270, 1.33M)

Are you sure you want a piece of me?

Attached: 602-130_Tim_L1.jpg (400x600, 39K)

twitter.com/Sayathefox

Attached: D95pstCWwAE-GtX.jpg_orig.jpg (4096x3072, 733K)

cope

Anime face AND milkies?!!?!

Attached: 1538028352233.jpg (640x632, 76K)

>Dates an asian guy

Attached: 1559667439218.png (720x1280, 941K)

Because they are faggots you faggot

God.... DAMN....

how can chestlets even compete

Busy working on the FFXIV 24 man raid for the Shadowbringers expansion that comes out in 3 days.

You look like bootleg Travis touchdown, bring it on

I'd lick her head to toe.

Attached: 1561388849843.gif (320x240, 954K)

>girl
user...

instagram.com/p/BwzRJ6EAlrb/
Holy fuck.

UNETHICCAL

It is a girl, queer. Go dilate your manly ax wound.

This comment is sort of misleading. To clarify, it won't release until 5.1, which is three months AFTER the launch. Three days is when the expansion launches.

UGHHHH

Attached: 62354683_440721880099646_8037896210792327694_n.jpg (750x500, 64K)

>Hangs out with that cute German streamer with almost no followers that l know
HOly shit what are the odds

>Taro is going to put highly relevant Nier lore in an MMO collab you can only do once you've reached lvl 80
I hope Taro never stops being an absolute madman.

Attached: 1521617100775.jpg (494x444, 45K)

Attached: ryangosling.png (1080x1402, 278K)

She has really good taste too!
>dissatisfied with the visual changes in ffvii remake
>likes anime
>fucking gorgeous
It isn't fair bros...

aight nigga, but you gotta wait until E3 2020

>mentally unstable
>had a ton of plastic surgery
>lied about having a tumor and getting it removed
>freaked out because some people wished her early happy birthday
not everything is as great as it seems....

GODDAMN THOSE ARMPITS

shes not asian tho

ill watch it on youtube

Not any crazier than putting highly relevant Nier lore into a Japan-only stage play

i want to be in an open relationship with her!

True, true.
Anime>asian>white>everything else
This is the proven order
Dilate

I KNWO DUDE FUCKKKK MY DICK IS HARD

>no armpit hair
yawn

Attached: 1537638999407.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

>mentally unstable
You'd know a thing or two about that, eh homo?

anime sex robots > sex robots > anime > asian > white

Patrician taste right here brothers

>Tfw 2b is pretty decent but the face is ruined with the mole

Shame

Oh I know that. It's simply par for the course for him and I wouldn't expect anything less.

>Tfw 2b is pretty decent but the face is ruined with the mole

Attached: 1554335330704.jpg (672x712, 66K)

I fucking love it and is the reason I want to buy the figure.

Attached: NieR-Automata-2B-YoRHa-No.2-Type-B-DX-Ver.-1-7-Scale-Figure-SantasToyHouse-Image-1.jpg (720x540, 56K)

>reverse search
>some slav site
>second post made by woman
>"Photoshop"
They never change.

Attached: 1538095167377.jpg (700x473, 46K)

@468035124
its called a beauty mark you filthy pleb homosexual

retard

They have Companion dolls that kind of look like 2B and A2

Attached: 1552129494087.jpg (800x1200, 81K)

idk guys, I think I'd let her have sex with me.

Attached: brolysmug.png (333x349, 176K)

STOP. ENABLING. CAM WHORES.

Goddamn. Call me an "incel" all you want but I truly think this is going to be the future for relationships.

It's a cosplayer you nigger

DILATE. YOUR. AX WOUND.

how do i get a mirror like that?

Seeing whoever this girl is has finally allowed me to understand the Ryan Gosling meme. Every other time someone would post a picture or webm of an attractive girl, I would feel pain or despair that I would never have a girl that looks like that, or any girl at all ever.

But I understand now. All that sadness and despair has now curdled into rage. Spewing in all directions. Angry at the universe for making me the perfect combination of unlikeable traits, angry at myself for being either unable or unwilling to improve in any way. Angry at her for being attractive and making me feel this rage. The fire burns with an intensity I don't understand and can't fathom how to deal with. All I want to do is throw a chair and scream at a universe that could not possibly give any less of a shit.

Attached: 1227734673536.gif (213x201, 429K)

wrong faggot yoko is doing a mobile game

Attached: SINOALICENIER-1-ds1-1340x1340.jpg (800x450, 118K)

Stop. It hurts.

t. roastie

I feel it too. Mostly anger and sadness for never getting to be a part of her life.

clean your room

The realization that I speak both German and English came to me so suddenly and unexpectedly that I nearly choked and ended up spitting out my drink. I'm pretty sure I've ruined my keyboard.

To be fair, stage plays for vidya and anime are much more common in japan, I don't think it's quite as mad as having lore relevant content at high levels in an MMO, a genre not that popular in Japan.

wtf just be yourself and have confidence. You'll get your dream girl in no time.

Attached: brolyfinger.png (1278x717, 1.27M)

He's literally writing the story for the Nier raid in ff14. Like right now

I could never truly love a chestlet.

Nah I know what he's talking about. Yeah maybe he'll get a compatible girl but she's going to be some 5/10 that dresses like a slob.

can the mods sticky this?
can we sticky this pls

If only that was her real hair and eyes.

Attached: eyes.jpg (1024x576, 146K)

he's literally making gatcha waifus like right now, fuck off with your discord tranny shit he's got an intern doing that

Lets be honest most of the virgins ITT are not White men and don't stand a chance getting a 10/10 woman

>Yeah maybe he'll get a compatible girl
No, that's not remotely true. And that does make me feel very shitty. But that makes me feel bad in a "depression nap" kind of way.

Look at this fucking picture. Fucking look at it. I feel like I want to burn down a goddamn orphanage.

Attached: amYww7j_700b[1].jpg (700x1244, 122K)

anyone is a 10/10 when you shoop. also clean your room

It is my real hair and eyes.

I'm not sure if you're serious or not, but I get it. Life is unfair in general. Honestly, your best option is make some money. I'm a 4/10 on a good day but still pull ass because I make enough money (though not a retarded amount) to be considered "successful" to the average woman. Also fixed my teeth but that's neither here nor there. tl;dr make cash then fake it til you make it. I wish you the best, user.

Attached: 3sum.jpg (1080x1030, 85K)

How bad is sinoalice

Sometimes i think this, but I also sometimes think that, statistically, some people are actually alone their entire lives, right? I've started thinking, maybe thats my 'role'? What else could explain my own inadequacies in these matters? Am I retarded?

To answer her question, YES, you should. And then you should wear it over to my place. ); I just want to giver all the love I have.

It's not and stop it

I just say to myself theres always a girl out there that is cuter with a bigger rack or nicer legs.
And i don't worry about it.
Stop being an incel.

I heard that weather girl in Mexico had a boyfriend who was a fan of hers. He just flew down from Florida and asked her out.
Just talk to hotties, it's not that hard.

Attached: brolyconfused.png (1152x720, 143K)

>I'm not sure if you're serious or not
Why wouldn't I be serious. I'm actually starting to get a rage headache. I'm going to take a break from Yea Forums to have a cigarette. Which is particularly noteworthy because I don't smoke.

i actually have a copy of his game around the back here come follow me user

seething

That's the problem, they always end up with some ugly ass guy. People like us who are more on the attractive side stand less of a chance for some stupid fucking reason.

You mean 10/10 visually or 10/10 as person+visual. I met people with 10/10 GF and nightmarish life. Or divorced with 10/10 looking girl. Isn't for 10/10 girl for sex you just need money?

>That's the problem, they always end up with some ugly ass guy.

Attached: 1524037504081.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

Have sex

are you offering

>Hes falling for an illusion
Oof, look at that body positioning, that make up, that lighting

Holocaust denial tier cope

Literally just speak to 3 people a day and youll find one girl who likes you or at least is willing to chill after a month or so of you getting your akward shit done with.

It's not even about money most of the time unless you are talking to a woman with expensive tastes. I recently had a stint where i could not find a job for over 3 months and my girl paid for everything without blinking.

It's about finding someone who finds your traits attractive. That's pretty much it people with widely liked traits just have it easier. Don't get me wrong having money to spend is also a trait people like but not as necessary as you think.

Just don't think a woman who is working out or pampering her self spending literally thousands on vanity products is gonna go for someone not putting in effort in their appearance that's not fair or realistic.

There are plenty of normal loving attractive women who while sadly don't look like pics are likely to be happy loving you.

Dilate

It make my peepee hard

>It's about finding someone who finds your traits attractive
>tfw youtube.com/watch?v=Jf8GaDkFm3E&t=47

>some insta thot
>theres always a mirror of sites dedicated to gossiping shit about them now
Roasties are sad sacks of shit and i have no pity.

you have a 0% chance when you don't try

okay retard

does ff14 have nier type combat?

If you have 0% chance if you do try, there's not much of a point, is there.

Isn't that the point of being good looking? People are supposed to approach you.

I've dated 10/10 gurls before. I'm white though.

lol

>seething over the truth
Fuck off back to weddit thot

calm down incels there'll be sexbots hotter than this thot by 2035

Attached: 1560320312724.jpg (453x604, 65K)

Even if the girl in OP's pic liked me i'd say no. She could do way fucking better than me so I refuse.

t. suicidal gay guy. Kys

answer me
I will marry you
I don't speak English

hi, I am new here. how did you edit your post?

>girl

>tfw you're slowly slipping into degeneracy
>in the past year have slipped two tiers
>bishoujen figures
>an onahole
God dammit, gigapuudi. By 2035 I'll be in the position to actually buy one.

>onahole
>degeneracy
Wrong.

You'd be surprised user.

A lot of women love men who remind them of their dads.
>bald
oh my dad is bald its so cute
>chubby or fat
Aww look at that belly you are like a teddy bear just like my dad
>Generally unkempt with neck beard
Aww I like your beard its so manly

It's like your whole life you grow up being told what's attractive to society and you realize its not you and it sucks to realize.

But as soon as you understand that women just like men enjoy a bunch of different body types and appearances it makes sense even ugly dudes can get cute girls.

why?

t. Booty blasted tranny

This guy always shoops his penis out of his cosplay pics.

I need to see videos of these things getting fucked. I want to buy one, but there is like, no footage out there. I want to know what they look like, if I'm going to spend fucking thousands of dollars on one.
Why the sites don't have a demo of someone just drilling it with a dildo, I'll never understand.

Cope tranny. You'll never look like a real woman like her.

>why yes I would like to have sexual intercourse with this fair maiden, how could you tell?

Attached: FAC5DBD0-47F0-46A3-B008-79BAAB0094A8.jpg (1000x1117, 286K)

Why would I be a tranny if i'm saying i'm attracted to her?
cope tranny

imagine the worst possible scenario, that's what it's like. wait at least another 10 years to buy one

What really makes me angry at your post is the sincerity of it. You're not giving bullshit platitudes to take the piss out of anyone or be hurtful, you not genuinely believe what you're saying, but you're saying it to try to be helpful. I don't know why your naivety makes me so angry, but it does, so there we are.

>imagine the worst possible scenario
Completely firm, no jiggle, hard to get in, and skin is rigid?

How do you edit your post?

EDIT: got it

Seriously what the fuck

I'm trying to find her patreon pics but instead all I find are people shit flinging

Okay tranny

Literally no one has a 0% chance because there are women out there fucking dogs and horses and shit. Humans are attracted to pretty much anything at this point being a bit ugly and awkward does not have to make you a virgin or "incel" . Honestly hate the word.
As a man? thats a bit rare even if you are good looking only kind of skanky women will run at you. Men almost always have to be the one to talk first.
>internalized cuck mindset

The REALLY expensive ones have great jiggle because the "best" bits are silicone and whatnot, lube makes entry easy and the innards are glorified onaholes, That being said, think of them like flat screen TVs. When they were released they were really expensive and rudimentary, but the technology snowballed and now you can get a 60 inch flatscreen for like $500. We'll be there in a few years.

i hope you guys realize that she is
a tranny. she has a gf and everything.

But he's right. Tons of ugly guys have cute girls. Yea Forums distort your worldview by black/white way of thinking, extremes and stereotypes.

Because my immediate first thought was "HOLY SHIT, I'VE GOT A SHOT!" I know perfectly well that that isn't the least bit remotely true. I am perfectly aware of that. But that thought immediately came into my head anyway, almost intrusively. There's a saying among doctors, "If you hear hoofbeats, think of horses and not zebras." My brain heard hoofbeats and immediately thought of unicorns, and I'm angry at myself that I could, even involuntarily or subconsciously, be that stupid.

This must be photoshopped to retarded extremes.
No women has a body that perfect and absolutely fuckable.

>bubble tea supported by breasts
Probably the cutest meme i started.

There's only one way to find out

Someone has to get the photoset from her patreon or wherever it was posted

DAMMIT

Attached: 1556562367474.png (970x545, 504K)

Wait, this is a photoset and not just one photo?

Does she do asmr? does she do wholesome solo virtual sex pov? No? then I don't care.

Alright, I'm fine with waiting I suppose.
Maybe then it'll be a lot easier to get yours completely customized.

I mean, that's just not true. Women rate men on a lot of categories, but they almost always aim above themselves. Guys delude themselves into thinking otherwise by pretending pretty girls marry terrible men, but they're not terrible men, you're just not a girl and don't get it. I know an ugly, alcoholic manlet who lives in his parents' house, but he makes an above average wage, is pretty smart, funny, very outgoing, and he's always willing to help people. He gets laid. Constantly. He fucks fat chicks. If you rate worse than him, you're not even getting fat chicks.

Attached: 1484004226803.jpg (416x381, 18K)

>sexual asmr
I'd become a patron right fucking now. What is it, $100?

What the fuck bros? Can you pm me how to do it?

EDIT:Based, when did the gook added this?

Can you honestly say to me without bullshiting
without being a brat
without just beating your self up
without having a tantrum

That honestly no woman in this world who you find attractive will find you attractive too?

are you honestly telling me your understanding of human psychology is so deep and vast that you understand not even a single woman will enjoy your traits or simply being with you?

Because thats what you seem to be implying and that's way more naive then anything I've said. No matter how much self pitty you have it's literally impossible

Looks like she has a Nier-themed photoset at least, if not more of that particular outfit

pretty much no woman can do decent sexual asmr anyway so it isn't worth it.

Soon every man can own a 2b

Attached: 152478356726.webm (640x360, 843K)

My peepee is hard. (you) me if you know this feeling haha !!!

Not him, but I've done the math and it's simply illogical. Even if you ignore the fact that no girl has ever liked me and I've never really liked a girl either, the numbers are still bad.

I thought you were dead, Elliot.

Only for real Tuba

Attached: TwoB.jpg (1435x992, 246K)

Every man that has at least 2 grand in disposable cash
Any less and you might as well just buy a blowup doll

"Isn't it pretty to think so?"

You better to not google bf of picrelated. Especially tf no gf user.

Attached: RocksyLight-984801263891156992-20180413_183132-img2.jpg (800x1200, 97K)

you didnt start that meme

rent free, go dilate.

No 3d will ever be as cute as 2b

huh? sounds like he finds women that like his traits.

Honestly in my experience it's people who have that better or worse mindset that have the most trouble getting laid. I have no doubt that while your pal is out getting pussy he is not giving a shit about getting rejected or who is better than him.

Women don't aim above they aim for who is in their life that they like to be with or that they find attractive. The better worse thing is more of a male mindset.

>she

Play FFXIV to find out

Why do I only get that chemical release in the brain over anime? (where it feels like love when you cum) The woman in OP's is fucking dropdead gorgeous yet i'm only feeling sexual desire over her.

Well, it's that outfit that makes it interesting. 2B cosplays are not rare at all.
Anyways it must be photoshopped to hell and back. That waist/hop ratio is insane and belongs to the drawing that inspired the photo.

>lel jus b urself bro works 4 me!

holy moly

Because you have rot your one and only brain. Get help

Shes german anyway that means shes a mentally ill degenerate communist kraut nigger.

What's illogical Mr. Spock?

Don't put that shit on a pedestal, dude. You'll infect yourself in the head. I'm also wondering how old you are, because I've grown out of the 'angry because she's hot' phase and I'm 25.

Attached: 132154376978.jpg (1599x1280, 325K)

AARRRGHHHHH
[MULTIPLE CHAIRS CLATTERING INTERLINKED]

Every doll vendor does that jiggle thing and slapping the ass to make you think they're soft, but they're not really that soft, and they just feel like a hunk of plastic. They're very pretty but don't feel much better than your average onahole.

Some of those are great, but they are not as perfect as this girl.

Well someone gotta take one for the team
Turns out there is more than one photo, that particular photo is one of fifteen in a set

bitch be chargin' 25 for it on patreon though

hopefully never

I'm 27 and grew out of it like at 24 when I realized every human on earth dies with the same status and is eventually forgotten. That being said though, you have to admit she's a goddamn 10.

how old is this thing

If the definition of pretty it cum on your hand and a porn history a mile long while you hiss in anger at women.

Attached: IMG_1383.jpg (919x919, 106K)

You're just a racist piece of shit, dude. I lived in Germany for 4 years and can confirm, a LOT of their women are really "open" to explore.The ability to bang someone in a filthy bar bathroom stall is both amazing and horrifying at the same time.

>2 grand
Honestly a lot cheaper than a real roastie. I wonder how much wear and tear they can handle before they need to be replaced.

Attached: 1559395305236.png (1920x800, 751K)

Well that sucks

4, 7 and 8 are the best.

uuuuuhh can I have uuuuuhh numbah 3 and a numbah 4 with large milkers?

Attached: 558745874.gif (498x314, 1.6M)

i'm the same race as germans so it isn't racism.

4, 10, 18, 19, and 7 for dom mommy

Attached: 1556030127645.jpg (480x480, 15K)

no idea about her but a lot people have different or weird proportions

Attached: 9d72ceacf5756d5d890cadebd4fb5308.jpg (640x960, 78K)

This is what men really want a woman who hates commies.

Attached: IMG_1533.jpg (1080x1350, 149K)

>t.fag

you're a trash whore
kill yourself immediately

Please delete this image

What the fuck is that thing.
Call the MIB.

23+ as I remember

she looks like she does drugs

Who the fuck cares about politics this is a fucking media consuming board fag

It's in FFXIV

Attached: yorha.jpg (1920x1080, 204K)

Your gf looks like a balding pig lmao

Who are they quoting?

What is wrong with you

shut your whore mouth you dirty commie.

Attached: IMG_1590.png (663x978, 529K)

Day after day I keep seeing you mongoloid virgins in here asking questions like 'What does a pussy feel like?' or 'What does a pussy taste like' and I am fucking well sick of your shit.

A VAGINA is like a new running shoe, OK? At first, it looks good, smells ok and fits rather snugly. As time goes by, it stops being all of those things though, especially after being used repeatedly. It starts to look beat up, smells worse and worse, and things get kinda sloppy. A VAGINA is basically a tepid reservoir of bacterial filth, with new bacteria and viruses being added every time a new strange cock goes in (which is usually fairly often, because all women are whores. Even Mom.). It tastes like it smells too, sour with a peculiar strongness. They all smell and taste like that. All of them. Wanna know why? It is also a drain for bodily refuse like dead cells, dead bacteria, and dead spermatozoa. It smells the way it does, because it is full of decaying things all closed up in a moist, heated pocket.

So go ahead, stick your face in it and lick up that stinking, rotting slime.

mmmmhhhhhhhh pppigggggg ggggguurrguahhaalll

Attached: .jpg (198x298, 34K)

pussy literally feels like haggis if you are wondering.
Like sheep brains or offal.

which one actually loves you and stays after the wedding?

>Just b ur self lol
Die.

Attached: 1549049050527.png (954x1098, 1.31M)

heh that robot got no junk hehehe

he can't like bone and stuff what a fag hehehe

Those are some nice hips.
Was the image edited?

Attached: 1499474948301.jpg (720x727, 28K)

hot

Yo that’s a man family

>sounds like he finds women that like his traits.
You say this like people don't get divorced over and over again.
>Honestly in my experience it's people who have that better or worse mindset that have the most trouble getting laid.
Because if they didn't have trouble getting laid, they wouldn't even think about it. People who have no trouble getting laid always boil everything down to something simple, because they have no fucking idea what the big picture is, they just know they're successful. So, if they're rich, they think women just want money; if they're buff, they think women just want muscles; if they're confident, they think women just want confidence. No, they want as much as all of those things as they can get.
>I have no doubt that while your pal is out getting pussy he is not giving a shit about getting rejected or who is better than him.
Yeah, that might be true, but everyone's standards are different. I wish nothing but the best of luck to him. I wouldn't fuck a fat girl if she paid me to. My brain wouldn't give me a cookie for it, it'd freak out wondering what the fuck I was doing. Stop acting like that's my fault. Also, stop telling people to LOWER their standards. You should never lower your standards - for anything. The West has enough trouble as it is right now with that.
>Women don't aim above
Yeah, they do. You have twice as many female ancestors as male ones. Historically, there has always been a huge chunk of men who just lose and don't pass on their genes.
>The better worse thing is more of a male mindset.
This is the kind of fairy tale environmental bullshit that women like to say because they're not smart enough to intuit how obviously wrong it is and they can't take the pain of just looking up the data and facing the facts.

Women don't think of it as a better/worse thing because they rate men unconsciously on like a hundred different things. Men rate women on like three. It's much more obvious to them what's going on.

2K is not a lot user, how poor are you?

>'What does a pussy feel like?' or 'What does a pussy taste like'
I've literally never seen either of these and ive been here for close to a decade.

Attached: 1533738674641.jpg (1000x1503, 720K)

whoever her boyfriend is must be a desperate loser to wanna be with a whore like this

hm

That's not what my post said at all I said find someone who finds your traits attractive. You gotta come out of your comfort zone and be actually somewhat socially active to do that.

As i seriously doubt anyone here is talking to 3 new people a day I'm asking people to be more social so they have a better chance at finding a mate who finds their traits attractive. It's objectively useful advice mathematically.

>20
That is fat/obese, not plump.

>costs a couple of grand regularly to date a woman
>costs a couple of grand once to get a sex doll
The choice is easy.

She killed millions.

>>girl
>umm guys...

instagram.com/sayathefox/?hl=en

She checks out

The idea that there's even one girl out there that'd find me attractive enough in the miasma of options she has. Even if I did allow that there was, let's say 100, what, you think they live anywhere near me?

Have sex

I don't get it, what's the issue with her boyfriend?

Attached: 1496803973251m.jpg (1024x576, 93K)

>t.

Attached: 1559202000002.jpg (999x915, 202K)

I love fat pussies.

Yeah, she definitely seems like a 9 at least, but to be fair every single picture I've seen of her so far is either hyper stylized or perfected somehow. I'd be interested to see her not in a cosplay in just a regular setting. I'm sure she'd still be very attractive, but I always wonder.

>generic cosplay whore #943859
WOWIE

>You say this like people don't get divorced over and over again.
Shut the fuck up incel
>Because if they didn't have trouble getting laid, they wouldn't even think about it. People who have no trouble getting laid always boil everything down to something simple, because they have no fucking idea what the big picture is, they just know they're successful. So, if they're rich, they think women just want money; if they're buff, they think women just want muscles; if they're confident, they think women just want confidence. No, they want as much as all of those things as they can get.
Thanks for your subjective chauvinist, sexist, 19th century opinion
>Yeah, that might be true, but everyone's standards are different. I wish nothing but the best of luck to him. I wouldn't fuck a fat girl if she paid me to. My brain wouldn't give me a cookie for it, it'd freak out wondering what the fuck I was doing. Stop acting like that's my fault. Also, stop telling people to LOWER their standards. You should never lower your standards - for anything. The West has enough trouble as it is right now with that.
Stop speaking on behalf of everyone in the west, you're just making yourself look more of a loser than you already are
>Yeah, they do. You have twice as many female ancestors as male ones. Historically, there has always been a huge chunk of men who just lose and don't pass on their genes.
Why do you even care about this? Your genes won't be carried ever so shut the fuck up incel
>Women don't think of it as a better/worse thing because they rate men unconsciously on like a hundred different things. Men rate women on like three. It's much more obvious to them what's going on.
You should really educate yourself before emitting opinions. Your blatant sexism shows up at every word you spew out.

instagram.com/sayathefox/

She doesn't do nudes. Yet.

That game looks maximum comf, what is it?

To their credit this piece is beautiful.

I’m too scared to google this girl I don’t wanna go to jail

I love sluts cosplaying 2b

There is a zero percent chance that hip-waist ratio is real. I hate photoshop, but my dick doesn't care. Thank fuck it isn't in control of my wallet.

He looks like fat otaku form meme screencaps. But still has his own IMAGINE gf

Attached: 1560013550663.jpg (1600x1552, 531K)

>She doesn't do nudes
That's the way I like it t b h.

check my 5

>William-Adolphe
haha u think men are butifel

That may be true for stuff like WoW, but FFXIV is immensely popular in Japan.

Saya has come a long way

Attached: Qwke0rA.jpg (1088x640, 49K)

Theres another slut that looks like this one.
She can't stop bimbo 2b posting. She even said she'd stop and kept posting.

Tms #FE

Attached: Ellie03.jpg (1280x720, 477K)

In my country, very ugly nigger-tier men get the pale popular girls. They're even FUCKING POOR. I hope i buy where they get their fucking rape potions.

Literally does nothing for either of our points about basic attraction but ok

>You should never lower your standards - for anything.
I never said to user again not touching on any of our points

>You have twice as many female ancestors as male ones
D-d-do you know how babies are made?!?! Also we hardly live in an era of hardship standards are a bit different these days as women have more options then dating the leader of tribe or the dude next door who gave goats to her dad.

>This is the kind of fairy tale environmental bullshit that women like to say because they're not smart enough to intuit how obviously wrong it is and they can't take the pain of just looking up the data and facing the facts.

Seems more like you are the one avoiding the facts. How come so many ugly losers get girls then despite not being attractive in societies eyes? They just found someoe whjo liked their traits. Thats it.

You don't gotta be better than anyone to get basic pussy from at least one girl you find attractive. Yes women will reject you but that does not mean it's this werid black and white cuck world you are describing.

You gotta chill dude this mindset does not help you my friend thinks like this.
>only want an 8 or up !
>make sure I'm good enough
>you are just another stock on the market

the guy has not been laid in fucking 5 years now, its a crappy mindset that's always gonna leave you feeling lacking no matter how ripped you get or how much money you are getting.

cuck

Literally does nothing for either of our points about basic attraction but ok

>You should never lower your standards - for anything.
I never said to user again not touching on any of our points

>You have twice as many female ancestors as male ones
D-d-do you know how babies are made?!?! Also we hardly live in an era of hardship standards are a bit different these days as women have more options then dating the leader of tribe or the dude next door who gave goats to her dad.

>This is the kind of fairy tale environmental bullshit that women like to say because they're not smart enough to intuit how obviously wrong it is and they can't take the pain of just looking up the data and facing the facts.

Seems more like you are the one avoiding the facts. How come so many ugly losers get girls then despite not being attractive in societies eyes? They just found someoe whjo liked their traits. Thats it.

You don't gotta be better than anyone to get basic pussy from at least one girl you find attractive. Yes women will reject you but that does not mean it's this werid black and white cuck world you are describing.

You gotta chill dude this mindset does not help you my friend thinks like this.
>only want an 8 or up !
>make sure I'm good enough
>you are just another stock on the market

the guy has not been laid in fucking 5 years now, its a crappy mindset that's always gonna leave you feeling lacking no matter how ripped you get or how much money you are getting.

>no relaxing ahegaeo asmr

I thought that word was censored? Also, I like what I like user. Naked isn't my thing.

please tell me someone has her patreon sets that they can share

Yea Forums glitch or someone literally copy paste me?

bros i really hate /r9k/ fags.

>i'm a fat piece of shit
>this literal IMAGINE gf has a fat piece of shit for a bf
still hope I guess

hes probably as big of a degenerate as she is and just gives her money for nothing

I don't think that one is wordfiltered, but even it it was, there are ways to get around the filters.

I M A G I N E

go watch some porn you pathetic faggot

sinoalice came out a few years ago the fuck are you talking about

STOP ITT!!!!!!

Attached: 1538240415633.png (378x406, 247K)

You had sex yet bro? If not have sex.
Sorry gotta sex check you bro, that's how it works bro.
Your opinion doesn't matter until you had sex bro.

yes, but i'm not sharing.

I hope she has a fat asian bf and I was her bf.

dilate bro

Nah dilating is gay people stuff bro, gay stuff is a sin.

Not him but I've had sex
*shows sex ID*
May I call you a faggot now?

>fake tits

die you piece of shit

Attached: aSrqmOX.jpg (560x913, 152K)

Isn't he working with the ffxiv guys now?

Someone posted this explayboy model that started camwhoring. really cute with nice tits
Apparently in some of her vids her bf is there filming or fucking her with toys. Her bf is the fattest neckbeard pos you have ever seen,
Really weird.

*checks sex ID*

bro this is old, but it checks out.
you can proceed bro.

But nah i'm no faggot bro, that's gay people stuff bro.

>Angry at the universe for making me the perfect combination of unlikeable traits
I bet 9 out of 10 of those traits, you did to yourself

>if a girl writes that she likes anime this retarded user thinks that she actually likes anime
lmfao

Look you piece of shit shut-in mother fucker. How would your future waifu know you even exist if you don't go out of your fucking house? FUCKING TALK TO PEOPLE. Love is literally a fucking lottery. I have friends who had gfs but still break up because they're not compatible. And you think you can find your fucking waifu if you don't even FUCKING TRY TO FIND ONE? Just put yourself in the dating pool and pray hard to whatever god that allows you to sacrifice your dead sperm cells for a chance for a girl to like you. Jesus christ this isn't some fucking anime where your waifu bumps into you in the middle of the road and falls in love with you immediately. God i hate this fucking victim complex faggotry. 0.1% chance is still a chance.

I want it more for the A2 next to her.

Nigger anime conventions are like 75% women

Well, turns out you're actually based, bro. Kill ALL fags.

imagine unironically falling for e whore tricks

Let's fucking roll! Give me something great!

>rectangle
lmao

You had sex yet bro? If not, have sex.

Attached: Sex check.jpg (474x328, 10K)

lmfao

check yiffparty

>thinks that means they like anime
it means they like attention you idiot lmao

yiffparty broken I think

most anime is shit so she could have terrible taste

>Shut the fuck up incel
I accept your concession.
>Thanks for your subjective chauvinist, sexist, 19th century opinion
It's not subjective and you're welcome.
>Stop speaking on behalf of everyone in the west
Obviously, I can't be speaking on the behalf of everyone in the West, because if everyone in the West agreed with me, where would the problem come from? Not that I'm speaking for individuals, I am speaking for the whole, its past and its future, regardless of who encompasses it. Yes, there are people I can't speak for: they're the problem.
>you're just making yourself look more of a loser than you already are
But winning the argument.
>Why do you even care about this?
Because you said something that was incorrect. You think I'm just gonna' ignore that and let you misinform people?
>Your genes won't be carried ever so shut the fuck up incel
That was my argument, though. Weird way of saying, "You're right."
>You should really educate yourself before emitting opinions.
I am educated on and emitting the truth.
>Your blatant sexism shows up at every word you spew out.
There's no such thing. You can call me a sexist, it runs off me like water. Men and women are different and I will explain how. You can call that any word your vocabulary allows, and perhaps it will be so, but one thing it will never be, can never be, is false.

Why do you niggers always comment on scenes you have no involvement in why are you even here lol?

based sex checker, sorry that I don't pass bro..
And how exactly would you know she doesn't?

because its easy to see that these fucking women just want your money
retard

Attached: sadsmile2.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

I saved the image because it's pretty good, but yeah it's clearly been shopped. There just isn't a way that someone could get everything looking that clean, smooth, and perfect without some post-production.

Thats obviously not me user. That's another poster teasing you. You can tell the difference cause im not mean.

holy shit /r9k/ nigger get out of the house for once.

can't tell if dumb white knight or angry roastie

I like all kinds so it doesn't matter to me, i'd watch anything with her.

prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/4028-sayathefox/?page=1

eat shit you incel

stop spending money on whores

>bruh girls just pretend to like anime
>99% of anime community is women
oh no no no dumb nigger

that's why you never will, beta faggot

When the fuck is he going to convince GSC to make a Toobie nendo?

Attached: 1507941135921.jpg (480x480, 36K)

No landwhales please

You had sex yet bro? If not, have sex.

even sfm horse videos? because thats what Saya is into.

pffftttt yea that your mom can keep that quarter i dropped in the port a potty while i was pounding her over the hill ass while she wore that shitty dark magician girl cosplay

>99% of anime community is women
imagine being this retarded

No it isn't, kys faggot.

I know English and a decent bit of German, in addition to my native language. I'm also single. Please contain your orgasms, ladies.

She said so on her snapchat.

HOLLY MOLLY UOU CAN EDIT POSTS NOW??

EDIT: BASED CHINK MODS

>Unironicly linking fucking PULL
Vic says hi

>actual fucking whore subscribers are on Yea Forums RIGHT NOW
absolutely pathetic
it should be legal to torture and kill these subhumans

>be 5 below
>wants 8 and above
Unless you're loaded, you're retarded. People who has high standards but they themselves don't think they're worth something are the worst. People like these think everything is all about the physical appearance. Find a 5 that's really enjoyable to talk to and it'll change your mind. Or i don't know, talk to any women?

nigger have you actually ever interacted with anime fans other than here? Been to a con?
It's mostly women.
The japanese constantly satirise it.

sorry bruh left my card at your house. On your parents nightstand next to the light.

Just gimmie a pass and pick it up for me when you get home bruv?

what do you say to a man who beats his dick like it's going out of style but has no desire to start a relationship? Before you ask it's crippling self doubt in my worth and my incredibly strict emotional tastes in women.

Attached: 1560006644146.png (300x300, 148K)

You are donating to her right user? You wouldn't want to disappoint her.

Attached: IMG_1211.jpg (752x1063, 108K)

You mean vic the guy that take advantage of his female fans.aka rape.

Attached: 1528038780233.jpg (404x270, 32K)

when is Yea Forums going to stop falling for e-sluts?

Attached: This is your brain on girls.jpg (1080x1920, 198K)

your'e just a faggot
stop watching porn

then your taste is also shit

0.1% is still a CHANCE, user!
ROLL THE DICE
ROLL IIIIIIIIIITTTTT

human trash.

Bro I don't have parent's bro, parents are for losers. i think you got the wrong bro.

I'll give you a pass though bro, seems like you really need it.

It's service. Nothing bad with service.

sorry for shattering your delusions

most men who watch anime are recluse and would not go to a con retard

I'd honestly fuck any of them except 21 as long as she can tolerate my presence and isn't just after my money.

I don't know if you read that wrong or if I did a bad job explaining it. It's not about me I have sex literally daily.

My friend
>ripped
>makes good money
>decent face
>friendly fun to be with

He literally has the same mindset you are describing and has not had sex for 5 years because of it. He is not bad looking or shitty in any way. The mindset you describe just leaves him feeling lacking and I bet it leaves you feeling that way too.

Assuming you are the original poster of course. This black and white thinking is always the main thing i see in common with guys on 4 chan who don't get women. It's just not helpful.

you really don't belong here. You fags always out yourself.

I watched it, it was alright.

cons outside of japan are for ironic weebs aka jojofags etc
they dont like anime
they like being epic random and weird

/r9k/ fags never stfu. I just want hot bitches to turn them into paypig cucks so they be quiet.

that is so sad

I'd honestly just rather spend my hard earned cash on my hobbies and keeping my ass alvie than some plastic thot. What can she do that hand lotion, 1/4 of bud and several terabytes of archived porn for any fetish mood i'm in can't?

why would you need more inches for a threesome?

Its not like I don't know that cosplayers photoshop themselves. I consider it part of the art, considering they're caked in makeup anyway

>user over explains his thought process
kek thanks user 9/10

thanks for the compliment lol
imagine being proud of being here

real talk has anyone ever offered cash to a thot for a handjob or a grind?
How did it go?

>be in Moscow
>meet a girl on what's basically a local facebook
>she's in Omsk, 2700 km away
>fly all the way to Siberia to give her the D
4/10 shittiest town I've ever been to.

*Hugs you close *
They miss you bruv you can't keep living this life
*wipes a single tear from your eye*
:You gotta go see them, they are your parents.
*picks you up like a literal baby and coddles you*

Lets go home bae bae

it's worse when you don't belong here and are still here you sped.

>stop watching porn
I did for a month straight and all it did was make me street watch people a LOT more.
my tastes are actually quite vanilla

Take a break from porn and/or get into a hobby. It's one thing to not want a relationship but jerking it too much throws off your brain chemistry.

no
thats wrong
both you and the person doing it
you should never do it
kill yourself if you do or have done it

>no height variation
trash chart

I was actually born with two fully developed dicks so I can pleasure two women at once.

Why does this shit still make me laugh

Attached: when she camps your mud battlestaff.jpg (332x395, 12K)

how is that worse? I kill time without being the kind of pathetic beta faggot who prides himself on "belonging" here

>made you want women
good thats the point

I have socially interactive hobbies but I still beat it as often as I take shits.

>one image of girls
>Yea Forums goes apeshit and launches into their existential crises
Are you all really this lonely. Have you at least kissed a girl at some point in your lives?

Fake tits

>not knowing what /r9k/ is

Jesus fuck. I would be overwhelmingly embarrassed if I knew anyone who would actually pay for this. I mean good for her for taking advantage of cavemen, but holy shit. Literally just jerk off and nut and it's like taking an antidote for this shit.

Oh yea? so how many women have you pleased?

I'm not the original poster and the greentext pertains to people who are 5 below but want 8 higher. Their mindset is pretty delusional and disconnected from reality. If those people were 8 above, why would they bother with some ugly broke ass nigga when they can find some good looking one or a very financially loaded one and in some instances, a funny guy. It's pretty much some /r9k/ level of coping mechanism.

I firmly believe all thots should do dragon/fantasy dildo porn

Lemme put it this way, if you hold off on jerking you'll have bigger, thicker loads.

>read post about hating yourself
>start to hate myself
>two hours later and I'm perfectly "happy" again
Am I just too unintelligent to understand my flaws and brood on them?

Nope, 19 y/o, i cope hard with my shitty life

>Are you all really this lonely.
At this point I'll take a best friend but I am fucking awful at making new interactions without coming off as fake as fuck. I just want someone to watch the world burn with.
>Have you at least kissed a girl at some point in your lives?
several in fact. even fucked a few. problem is that I've been in a dry spell for over 5 years and nothing in my work life or social life is going to get me any closer to getting laid and I refuse to waste an escorts time with my issues. I need a hug not a blowjob.

Imagine the sheer amount of orbiters she has. Would make Jupiter blush.

she sends all of her content through inbox so it doesnt have anything unfortunately

Dude I already edge on occasion but all does is make me take longer to get off.

>Actually did this when three neighbor girls did a belly dancing show just for me when I was like 12.

I...

I'm honestly too old to pay attention to any of the negative posts on here. I assume they are angry femanons, minorities or underage fags.

yeah she and all of them should be erased from existence
absolute blemish on the world

>angry at myself for being either unable or unwilling to improve in any way
Start here
read the sticky
Try to do something every day
If you really don't feel like doing a whole routine on a day at least try to do something light. Do some pushups and some situps. Maybe do a quick run around the block. Just try to make it a habit.
Also
youtube.com/watch?v=S-ixV6nV0HU

Anymore cute bubble tea boobie pics asking for a friend

I dunno i never liked rating people it always fucked me up. I've dated women who were stero typical 8's and 9's but if I ever think like that before talking to them it makes me feel like lesser.

As a man you can legit be a fucking dork and still get a good woman with a decent amount of game. But at the same time if your good looking with no game or confidence you won't get a thing.

My argument is that the mindset really more often hurts then helps people

I've never been successful thinking like that, having fun and making the girl enjoy her time with me literally always worked better.

If you feel the need to mention how much you masturbate then you might be masturbating too much.

Whatever you do DO NOT go to /fit/ it is an /r9k/ tranny outpost overrun by dyel niggers.
Just go to a real fitness site.

Nigga shut the fuck up you are a fucking baby. Watch you be 23 and girls your age are suddenly on your dick, work out and chill with friends you aint got shit to worry about.

idk man just have sex lol

Attached: broly dab.jpg (500x472, 34K)

>do the same thing except I'm about to sleep
>wake up and it's gone

Attached: 1537004315968.gif (200x200, 1.1M)

she is ugly and fat

>saya the German potato girl
No thx

>"feet the need to mention how much you masturbate"

Lol looks like this fag is jacking it to foot wrinkles

>but jerking it too much throws off your brain chemistry.
Provide one credible link to this "fact"

FUCKING THIS!!

do i just have mental anxiety issues? most days I'll be a normally functioning human being but then I'll hit myself with reading into a bit of self loathing threads like this and suddenly all the fucking emotions hit me at once and I can barely hold back fucking WEEPING in public. The thing is I NEVER browse the r9k board but shit like this can occasionally make me feel like i should fucking kill myself but i'm such a bitch and know people would be incredibly mournful if i did.

me on the left

Nobody said anything about scrolling down. Everything you need to start is at the top.

dude shes fake as fuck stop being retarded.

imagine working hard every day on getting muscles only to realize later on that the type of girl who cares about muscles is a whore who will make your life miserable

I want a Yea Forums lolicon GF!

Attached: 1522708382426.jpg (800x450, 142K)

>Nope, 19 y/o
I mean you still have quite a while to go before you give up all hope

Attractive people aren't born with money. And why can't a 5 shoot for an 8? Life is about taking everything you possibly can for yourself. You're competing against everyone for some measure of success. If you dont think you are you're wrong or you live so isolated from others you're not part of society in any meaningful way.

They can shoot for 8s just like they can shoot for a job that pays way more than anyone else. They might not get every 8 to suck their dick but every ugly dude I know has fucked at least one attractive girl if he has any game, because they just keep trying until they win.

Dude, you're living in the past. A lot of the "natural" big tits you see these days are a new kind of fake that is indistinguishable from natural tits because it's using nothing but material already in tits. And makes a girl more likely to store fat in her tits than other areas.

>belle delphine becomes ahegao queen instead of this goddess
it hurts bros

Will Yoko's next game still have shotas?

Attached: YoRHa.No.9.Type.S.600.2085735.jpg (424x600, 63K)

The sticky is ironically wrong anyway. No one knows wtf they are talking about on there.
Its full of paraplegic broscience dyel scum.
Just use a real fitness site and listen to real fitness people.

Al; hot Instagram girls do. And they love it, who wouldn't. Must be nice to be an attractive female, yeah?

or maybe I don't feel self conscious about it. I know I do it, I know WHY I do it so why the fuck should i feel bad about it?

hopefully there wont be one

apparently shes roleplaying as a guy here but i dont see it
is it a meme?

Attached: DZQJ6T_W4AAfA2F.jpg (682x1024, 46K)

Based

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12659241

Frequency of masturbation affects testosterone levels which then affects brain chemistry: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4330791/

How about scooby's site?

op putting pussy on a pedestal fellas, there's literally a million Instagram thots. Don't become one of their billion beta orbiters.
Rise above it. Focus on science. Jerk off but not to them

>Literally does nothing for either of our points about basic attraction but ok
Yes, because they were attracted to each other, and then they weren't. You make it sound like people fuck and live happily ever after. No, they just both have low standards, which means they'd fuck anything.
>I never said to user again not touching on any of our points
You tried to make me envious of a chubby chaser by pointing out that at least he's happy with his situation. My dog's happy with eating her own shit, by the way, want to join her?
>do you know how babies are made
I work with a man who has four children, each to a different woman. If inbreeding depression didn't exist and his kids paired up to reproduce, and then those kids reproduced, how many grandfathers and grandmothers would they have, Einstein?
>standards are a bit different these days as women have more options
user, you don't seem to understand how competition works. Having more options means a greater chance of marrying the modern equivalent of a tribal leader, not worse.
>How come so many ugly losers
You're rating them on one or two things. Women don't. Why do I have to repeat myself?
>They just found someoe whjo liked their traits.
Yes, but (1) women select some traits over others, and (2) they select for a LOT of traits; the more traits, the LESS likely someone at the bad end of those traits will find someone. When did I become your math teacher?
>You don't gotta be better than anyone
user, that's literally natural selection.
>to get basic pussy
I don't even want that.
>from at least one girl you find attractive
I haven't met one.
>the guy has not been laid in fucking 5 years now
What is your IQ, 85? Having sex in and of itself is worthless.

Dude anyone that has visible success probably has a lot of wisdom to give out.
I listen to actually bodybuilders especially the old bros, They are always dropping golden nuggets.

There was this science experiment with rats called rat city. They got a bunch of rats and made them live in a rat city where the population capped.

One of the things they noticed was that two groups of outcast rats began to form.

Male outcast rats and female outcast rats

Male outcast rats stuck in a group in the middle of the city all close and huddled up for safety. But the male rats with no sex would often bite and rage against the other outcast male rats who would just take it rather than leave the pack.

Mean while the female outcasts stayed at home in smaller little groups and the two outcast groups never interacted despite both suffering from a lack of mates.

I think it's similar to what we see here a bunch of men crying and lashing out at others who are similar enough to them to roam in the same group. You guys just got bit and ironically are not bothering to leave the safety of the group to find the outcast women who are just as lonely.

What am I supposed to do if I have zero natural instincts to reproduce or do anything? I have absolutely zero passions and I don't care about doing something even if it meant having sex

>have sex meme

bruh if i had a personal cocksleeve why the fuck would i even have bothered blogposting? Not that a warm hole is all I'm looking for I'm perfectly content with doing it myself but I'm just feeling the void of emotional reassurance.

You fags that think you know it all don't realise some women are just evolved to deprive stupid rich men of money.
That is how they evolved. That is their niche.

I'm not gonna go fuck an outcast rat because they aren't what I want, duh. I have standards(for good reasons) and I refuse to lower them

this
I don't know what goes through their minds when they become a beta orbiter to one of these whores, like what does that give you? It's not even remotely good jerk off material

I have a relatively bad porn addiction and feel like I need to unplug my internet to not keep jerking off. I don't know how to stop and have bad self control. Unfortunately I use the net everyday for other things so it's kind of hard to completely shut it off.
Yikes and cringe, I know..

Will the content actually be highly relevant and canon to Nier's story? where was that confirmed?

>JUST FIND THE HIKKIMORI AND WIFE THEM LOL

nigga I'm not a rat and the outcast women are either hiding in their holes and/or poisoned in their views to be just as bad if not worse than the men are.

I've actually got to know her pretty well. She really only cares about money, so if you got a hole to burn in your pocket, you can get her attention.

Attached: IMG_E0408.jpg (750x990, 103K)

you made me remember the day, I Realized, I couldn't compete, thanks to puberty hitting me wrong, since then my self stem plummeted to underground

Attached: 1544222087733.jpg (780x928, 102K)

ask her how much for a fantasy dildo video and how big is she willing to go.

Fake af generic slut, who would even pay a single shekel

Her hips look like tumors

>need to turn off internet just to quell the urges

first of all you are a fucking pleb if you can't get off to your imagination. second of all if you need to highlight that your post is wikes and cringe then it is REALLY yikes and cringe

It bothers me how much attention and adoration they get so easily and simply. I know I sound like an angry incel or whatever but it really is annoying, and yes in a way I'm jealous. I realize they all just want to fuck whichever girl it is but still having all that attention must be nice.
Hot girls on twitter and Instagram make me mad.

why would you want it?

That's good it means she's good with money and knows how to help with it.

But thats their racial passive.

yikes

She has a cute voice I guess.

>find the outcast women who are just as lonely
LMAO
If a woman is "lonely" it's because she rejected a thousand men in her league or above, looking for someone WAY out of her league and will probably get one at some point, no matter how damaged/fat/ugly she is

Attached: 1560500493490.jpg (1279x2679, 1.08M)

I can get off to imagination but I still enjoy watching porn and shit anyways. There was a time where I would read erotica stories and that would be enough. I can still do that but it isn't as good as porn at the moment.
I mean, I admit I have an addiction, so yeah I guess I'm a pleb or whatever.

post her voice

>Hot girls on twitter and Instagram make me mad.
You're not an incel, but this IS a tinge bit incelish

true hikkis are either too self conscious to indulge in fishing for compliments or too invested/autistic in their hobbies to give a fuck.

>getting fit merely for women
ISHYGDDT

I've gotten to the point where porn doesn't really do it for me anymore. I don't get the urge to watch porn like I used to. I'm mainly an imagination/fantasy fag now, and I honestly have way better orgasms because of it. Thinking of banging certain girls at work is way more arousing than porn.

I also weirdly get more horny when I'm in a half-asleep state, like the stage where you're tired and beginning to fall asleep. That's when I really get the urge. I wonder why that is.

I honestly suspect it is most thots secret sexual fetish to be perved on by thousands of disgusting beta guys.
Even put in a physical situation surrounded by thousands of horny losers.

>which means they'd fuck anything.
Wait this is counter to your point and helps mine? This directly contradicts your idea of women only aiming higher and supports my idea that people just like different traits.

>You tried to make me envious
I never did you got jealous on your own he just found women he is attracted to that enjoy his traits and thats good for him.

>If inbreeding depression didn't exist and his kids paired up to reproduce, and then those kids reproduced, how many grandfathers and grandmothers would they have, Einstein?

So you are arguing that most of my ancestors are inbred? because twice the amount of females is still quite the claim even if this happened like 5 times.

>user, you don't seem to understand how competition works. Having more options means a greater chance of marrying the modern equivalent of a tribal leader, not worse.

We are talking about basic attraction here and most men are not modern tribe leaders and still have sex and get married. Literally the opposite of what you are describing is happening literally in front of your face. because as you said eailer in your post " they'd fuck anything."

>You're rating them on one or two things. Women don't.
Oh so you are saying that women enjoy certain traits that may differ from stereotypical attractiveness in a non strict or linear fashion? Again this supports my point more.

>Yes, but (1) women select some traits over others, and (2) they select for a LOT of traits; the more traits, the LESS likely someone at the bad end of those traits will find someone. When did I become your math teacher?

You are over generalizing a bit but I've all but won you over and you switched arguments mid freaking post this is crazy.

>user, that's literally natural selection.
Dude you said yourself that women choose based on multiple traits not just one or two so technically according to you being better than someone does not have to be one of these traits.

Checkmate.

Take abbles pill

Attached: Screenshot_20190626-064541.png (596x596, 352K)

If you think natural selection and sexual selection are the same thing consider suicide.

Honestly I have more respect for camgirls.

Yeah, that's right I said it. Because at least camgirls own the fact that the men are just there and giving them attention and compliments because they want to see their hot bodies and see them naked. Insta models want the attention but play all coy about it.
The ironing is that Insta models probably make more than a lot of camwhores regardless

Attached: 3446436.png (1913x1220, 3.86M)

What about if I just think sausages and hotdogs are the same thing?

Those lifeless. Fucking. Eyes.
If I wanted to fuck a corpse, I drive out to a rural graveyard.

Please look at my husband 9S

Attached: 0f5585994458dd8f64ffcc21358da6f3.png (1131x1042, 717K)

2B can never be surpassed, so he has given up and became a hermit that just sustains through 2B royalty from collabs.

This is a good thing. who the fuck wants to take care of a kid?

camgirls are unironically pure.
It isn't porn.
It is voluntary
It's safe and respectable.

Maybe, but ironically brooding on one's flaws is unnatractive as shit, so this sis something you actually have going for you. I had to learn to do this because it's just such a self defeating attitude.

natural selection is when you survive getting hit,on the head in a storm because you have a hard head and fast coagulating blood.
Sexual selection is liking a woman for big boobs.

youtube.com/watch?v=PP1pmL-fNPQ

though just to point out the natural selection would be if you died because you didn't have a hard head.

Now listen hotdogs, sausages AND pepperoni are the same thing.

You talk to me like that again and im gonna bring up salami

Stop overthinking shit. look for other things to enjoy, shit that's more than direct chemical stimulus.
Not board game clubs though, it's shit for socialising, trust me. dnd may work though.

>posting random gay niggers.

Sexual selection is still natural selection because woman with bigger boobs have a higher chance of attracting mates and having more offspring.

uhh no, natural selection is when you die doing something really stupid

>jerking it too much throws off your brain chemistry.

This is a meme.

pssh you chose poorly *teleporst behind you and cuts you in half*
Natural selection BB nothing personal.

She looks like she gives good handjobs

No you are in fact retarded and stupid.
You too.

Easy for the muscular non-beta black chad to say.

>nasty /cgl/ hogs go all “umm no sweaty she shops her chin”
literally impossible for me to care less I want to nut inside her regardless

No that is called "fitness" and sexual selection =/= natural selection.
Always laugh at you libturds that have no clue wtf you are talking about when it comes to Darwinian concepts.

you think that furity looking gay nigger is muscular? hahaha the fuck is wrong with your eyeballs?

People in this thread overthinking the whole woman thing. If you're not chadding the fuck up then you should just focus on your own life, not to find a woman but because it doesn't overly matter.
Why the fuck would any but the most desperate/crazy women accept a man who can't accept themselves?

t. dyel looking gay nigger

its still showing herself off for money
even doing it for free is trash
you are gay

>if you like attractive women you are gay
A beta nigger would say that.

degenerate
dont give them attention in any way

well said senpai

Attached: tumblr_ogr4wrEmGx1r9041so1_400.jpg (341x340, 64K)

p

vocaroo.com/i/s1mPYlIjBbto
Sorry it's windy, so turn down the volume.

>girl is out of my league
>sperg out more with overconfidence
I don't know why i embarrass myself like a retard everytime there's a hot girl.

Its a subset of "natural selection" they're not mutually exclusive concepts one precedes the other stop pretending to be smart please.

You can have fun with women without acting like a retard. Well at least I do I know I can't presume to speak for you. If you try and fail you literally lost nothing as you were not fucking that girl to begin with.

You are sincerely in denial if you think he has no muscles.

>A truthful random gay nigger.

>mfw no one cared I spent 10 minutes to look for this.

Attached: 161.png (1000x750, 533K)

Sorry, here's your upvote reddit

god, i do love some unethical tits
may the department never find my ip!

Attached: Perfection (31).jpg (720x960, 72K)

She does sound Cute bro

Attached: scared.jpg (720x720, 28K)

I wish i could actually act normally around women, user. It's preddy difficult. How do people do it? Maybe i missed the highschool period where i could safely make mistakes talking to women and not be called out like a retard.

I do!

Thank you kind user
I have 2 more as your reward
vocaroo.com/i/s0QuOI1GmWV8

vocaroo.com/i/s02pTtUjNnO6

Attached: .png (248x349, 163K)

I tried SINoAlice while I was in Japan a few months ago. Was just easier to download from wifi there than going out of my way to get it in the US
Couldn't stand the menus and aesthetic of the smaller dolls. I usually love his style but that one just didn't sit right with me.
I might try again once its translated in English. Some of the major gachas look nice.

Hopefully he stays making mobile games

Just talk to 3 people a day user and try to upkeep the relationships when you get comfy make the 3 always women and eventually youll probably have several that like you.

It's a good way to get back into the game or get into it .

Haha jokes on you I actually made peace with my mind and legit do not care anymore and am 99% content with jacking off. The 1% takes over sometimes though. God damn it hurts those times.

Attached: 1550477888738.png (720x817, 620K)

I’m gonna bang a cosplay slut and nothings gonna stop me

You nigger

EDIT: being a nigger is ok

A fucking master piece every single time

How do they do it?!

Attached: .jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Thanks nigga.

user, we're just joking around here. No need to be so serious... and truthful.

This girl was driven INSANE by INCELS

nani? but breasts like that aren't supose to exist?! they I was said they are just oversexualization of characters and are completely unethical?! have i been lied?

Dear god someone explain this to me

Attached: 1554584784151.jpg (185x185, 8K)

Where do you get so much time to talk to so many people

He is dyel. You have no clue what you are saying.

No you retarded low iq dumb cunt.
Natural and sexual selection are two different things. Full stop.
Get an education you moron.

It's only 3 people like during a break at work or after work or at school or at a coffee shop or event.

I work full time and do school so i just do it as i go and check out any events going on near me for when im free. Also on the train or just walking sometimes. I only really do it when im looking to date tho it's how i get dating options to choose from.

Used to be akward tho and it helped alot.

you know the irony being every thot has gay niggers on their comments acting like poojeets.
Niggers are the biggest hypocrites.

Holy based
Random nig put you all cringe masters into your place

Attached: download.jpg (234x216, 7K)

This is muscular you faggot nigger

Attached: IMG_1180.jpg (640x640, 58K)

If you say so man.

No one gives a fuck what some attention whoring nigger says.
Its weird how you post this gay nigger in every single IG girl thread.
No one wants to see a fruity looking brown faggot.
No one fucking cares.
No one.

>Unironically using steroids

no a beta would give a woman attention because shes pretty and not because shes a genuine person
faggot

this girls tits are fake you retard
like it's a fake boob plate prosthetic
lol fucking dumb incel

cope nigger.

Okay.

By the way bros, she's single but "asexual". She doesn't even care about how people look, it really is just money for her, so please stop arguing about nothing.

Attached: woof.png (602x451, 660K)

user: posts a hot thot
Nobody
Literally nobody in the whole world
nigger: posts a homo nigger

Ask her about the fantasy dildoes bro.

I don't understand what's causing you to act weird around them in the first place. Do you think they're going to kick you in the balls or something

Did Koreans do her jaw?

I am sure this ethot is being truthful when she says this

>this thread
UGH

ugh somebody take this thot to the milking shed.

I won't let you get the last reply.

You are literally fucking blind. Just because he's not a roided out bodybuilder doesn't mean he doesn't have muscles

Attached: m00Ih6p.gif (444x250, 1.77M)

No, that's her actual jaw. Only her nose has had work.

Oh yes... She's certainly "asexual", and not just fucking uber chad while maintaining an illusion that if YOU can't have her, nobody can because she's "asexual"