Was this the most badass moment in gaming history?

Was this the most badass moment in gaming history?

Attached: 76A8E2B2-0916-4AAB-A428-F650A7622951.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

yes, only soratards will disagree

hoes mad

It caused the death of a famous black YouTuber.

I personally wanted sora more, but as someone who has played every DQ and is a big fan of the series realizing the base character was Luminary and the DQ4 and DQ8 heros were alts made me fucking hype.

I think most people would agree Sora would've generally been a lot cooler and appealed to more people, but i'm happier with Hero than i thought I would be!

>Stevefags were internally BTFO by one animu swordfighter and a bear and a bird on 06/10/19

Attached: 1561503824729.gif (359x270, 3.59M)

>when Adventure kicks in
That was a very nice gift for DQ fans

Attached: 1561147687565.png (1273x716, 927K)

So then, Goku is a confirmed character now, they've already introduced the art style for him

I'm glad The Hero is in, and it's rad that we get 4 different game reps, but his trailer was pretty shit. The blurry fade in was laughably stupid, and the best part was the fight before The Hero even shows up.

DQ stole KH’s spot. No one knows what your DBZ Knockoff is

Along with Simon's, this is my favorite trailer for Ultimate yet.
I never understood the reason why stevefags exist other than to fuel banjofag spergness (seriously if banjofags just ignored them they wouldn't have lasted).

It was outright the shittiest and most underwhelming announcement for the entire E3.

I'm not a DQ fan but I imagine that for one seeing all those 4 Heroes together in a nicely animated trailer must be amazing, and that final Smash too, so I appreciate it for them

>more boring swordsmen over deserving characters like Waluigi
Smash is a Nintendo-fan bandwagon filter

the most badass moment in gaming history? not even close but seeing western smash toddlers getting BTFO after months of saying NEVER EVER was fucking amazing

Attached: D8z3XdcWkAIghmI.jpg (1105x717, 177K)

>That Adventure remix
>8kun showing up front and center
>Munchie too
A glorious day

Attached: 1561088895731.png (931x987, 43K)

As a sorachad myself,i am totally ok with any of the luminaries being in. I am willing to say most other sorabros were ok with him being in. Only stevefags got mad over this.

He is and always will be an assit trophy get over it.

I think you will find that it is nowhere near as badass as Borderlands 2.

Shut up! He will be playable someday and he will become real and he will love me and we will get married. Waluigi forever!

>doubting Paragorn
WAHAHAHAHHA

[extend arm]