Why does this series attract so much autism? It's just a simple fighting game for kids

Why does this series attract so much autism? It's just a simple fighting game for kids.

Attached: Super_Smash_Bros._for_Nintendo_Switch.jpg (600x187, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aRdcptG365I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HE'S IN BROSSSS OMFFFG NOW POST FANART!!!!!

why does this board attract so much autism?

Only faggots don't choose catgirl

You're right why does it attract autist like you? Imagine thinking this thread was worth making.

Seething.

calm your tits Asperger

It's a crossover fighter that currently features characters from 35 different series and counting. Every one of those series brings fans who want specific stuff from that series, and countless other series who want in on this. Then you have the mindless "wars" constantly going on. Competitive vs casual, east vs west, old vs new, etc. All of these people have their own idea of how things should be. Add in people who think a game director is out to spite them, and you have the perfect clusterfuck.

Attached: ah shit.jpg (500x347, 28K)

why are you seething

Attached: D858816A-3C22-446B-850F-59FCABC84E5D.jpg (686x558, 46K)

you'd be somewhat close to having a point if the games were called Super Smash Functions, but they're not

is this one of those autistic guys?

HES IN
HES IN
HES IN

Attached: 1535857397955m.jpg (1024x768, 110K)

>Add in people who think a game director is out to spite them
Why do they think that?

It’s a crossover game with 30+ series. Every game series has its own subsection of autists which are usually tolerable. However, with smash, you have the normally small group of autists coming together, on top of autists from other series who want their characters in. It’s less that it attracts more autists, and more that it’s the congregation of multiple groups of autismos.

Attached: CA76FC14-774D-4231-9F60-9B8EE32C0272.jpg (880x828, 59K)

He’s not returning in the next game anyway.

imagine if Nintendo titles were made for a more powerful console that would be crazy. The fact that they charge that much for the hardware lmao

Is Minecraft in Smash Bros?
youtube.com/watch?v=aRdcptG365I
Kids like these would fit right in with the smash crowd.

God I can never watch these. There is something so impossible cringy about them. And most of the time that yes, the kid is autistic as fuck, but the panelist is equally retarded.

we in there bro's

Attached: 1561482501628.png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

>It's just a simple fighting game for kids
You just used the autism summoning spell

You are correct but its not just Smash Bros its just Nintendo as a whole these days.

Attached: 1554840344861.png (2000x1429, 695K)

Does splatoon have any autismoids?

underrated

Attached: 1515894425618.png (600x580, 895K)

When I discovered Brawl as a kid, what attracted me to it was the sheer amount of characters. Some I knew, some I didn't. I was especially fascinated with Mr. Game and Watch. "How the hell is this guy a character? He's a stick figure!", I thought to myself when looking at the roster before getting the game. This was all before I actually got the game and discovered the Subspace Emissary mode, which blew my mind.

Basically, Smash is a magical series due to the amount of series representation in it, and Brawl will always hold a special place in my heart.

Bump

you called?

Attached: bump.gif (390x260, 35K)